HEXTAR HEALTHCARE BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): HEXCARE (7803)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

+0.005 (2.38%)

Day's Change

0.205 - 0.215

Trading Volume

10 people like this.

12,347 comment(s). Last comment by Killsthebear 13 hours ago

John1234

2,020 posts

Posted by John1234 > 2021-09-03 23:37 | Report Abuse

Again, this big tech gambler Foker is still trying to promote his overpriced stock here. But wrong place lah! We are all not gamblers! Do not waste time here! Go over to Genting to try his luck, it suits his style. High risk, high return! Showhand or double down!

Genting Highlands will surely welcome a high-roller like him with open arms. Lol!

Foker

1,406 posts

Posted by Foker > 2021-09-04 00:24 | Report Abuse

SAM is not a gamble. It is the first multi sextillion dollar company in the making

smyang11

232 posts

Posted by smyang11 > 2021-09-04 02:25 | Report Abuse

Wow ever since 26th July, Ruberex has been red for 26 days and green for 2 days, red for 26 days.

From 0.895 drop until 0.730. U guys tell me, this counter still worth investing? I am trying to be an investor here but I don’t see how Ruberex fight against all the big giants when China is also ramping up production for gloves.

Even TA and FA cannot help Ruberex. At least other counters didn’t drop so much or still green in some days.

Ruberex RIP. PN 17 soon

smyang11

232 posts

Posted by smyang11 > 2021-09-04 02:25 | Report Abuse

Wow ever since 26th July, Ruberex has been red for 26 days and green for 2 days, red for 26 days.

From 0.895 drop until 0.730. U guys tell me, this counter still worth investing? I am trying to be an investor here but I don’t see how Ruberex fight against all the big giants when China is also ramping up production for gloves.

Even TA and FA cannot help Ruberex. At least other counters didn’t drop so much or still green in some days.

Ruberex RIP. PN 17 soon

John1234

2,020 posts

Posted by John1234 > 2021-09-04 07:04 | Report Abuse

Yes, Rubberex does not suit you as you have said this before: "Buy tech better la. At least banker’s favorite. Glove banker never go in at all. So stagnant."

Do not waste time here! Go and join Sam forum thread lah! Big tech gambler Foker will welcome you with open arms!

But Foker will soon regret that he has to waste time dealing with a nuisance forumer, on top of his existing critic, superman7181. Lol.
===================================================================
smyang11 Wow ever since 26th July, Ruberex has been red for 26 days and green for 2 days, red for 26 days.

Ruberex RIP. PN 17 soon

smyang11

232 posts

Posted by smyang11 > 2021-09-04 09:15 | Report Abuse

Please avoid Ruberex counter.

CSOON 77

174 posts

Posted by CSOON 77 > 2021-09-04 09:46 | Report Abuse

Short sellers in Rubberex , now can buy 0.70 , 0.60 , 0.50

John1234

2,020 posts

Posted by John1234 > 2021-09-04 09:57 | Report Abuse

There is a valid reason why I am still holding onto my balance of the freely paid up Rubberex shares, which I hate to share with the naysayers here.

Will gloves theme come back again? Only time will tell...

The World Health Organization is monitoring a new coronavirus variant called “mu.”
It has mutations that have the potential to evade immunity provided by a previous Covid-19 infection or vaccination, the WHO said.
https://www.cnbc.com/2021/09/01/who-says-it-is-monitoring-a-new-covid-variant-called-mu.html

smyang11

232 posts

Posted by smyang11 > 2021-09-04 11:02 | Report Abuse

We all know there’s variant here and there, the problem is China has ramping up production and big 4 cannot sell their gloves completely which will make gloves oversupply very soon.

When gloves oversupply, smallest glove company will die first which is Ruberex.

JK22

1,789 posts

Posted by JK22 > 2021-09-04 11:14 | Report Abuse

This counter losing buying interest because she is not giving out Div as what other gloves counter did. No one want to put in money into a counter which no return . But those who hold on, we do hope we will not be disappointed by the company . Using the gain from the windfalls profit for expansion. Hope years to come it will value more .

John1234

2,020 posts

Posted by John1234 > 2021-09-04 11:52 | Report Abuse

smyang11 was merely echoing the views of some other forumers. Nothing new.

A breakthrough variant would mean demand for gloves will be higher and hence the ASP.

As with any industry's consolidation, in the worst case of a severe over-supply issue, mostly likely it will end up in M&A activities. But that is still too early to say.

keown83

627 posts

Posted by keown83 > 2021-09-04 12:04 | Report Abuse

glove only have interest when epidemic or pandemic hits the world..last before covid we have h1n1..& that is about 9-10 years ago..so to expect another gloves rally shud be another 9-10 years to come

u want to be so patiently waiting with your >40% paper lost for 9-10 years to come until another epidemic/pandemic hit? be my guess

another new epidemic/pandemic -> another glove super rally

no new epidemic/pandemic -> no glove super rally

u don't have to be a rocket scientist to understand this

keown83

627 posts

Posted by keown83 > 2021-09-04 12:08 | Report Abuse

regardless any kind of mutation, Covid-19 is still the same Covid-19..the theme is near its end of the road..new mutation will be countered with new vaccine variation development..& plus anti-viral also in the pipeline..all this is a signal for the end of the road on pandemic situation

anyway, this downfall did not only affect rubberex but also other laggard like careplus, comfort & hlt, let alone many other small newcomers

smyang11

232 posts

Posted by smyang11 > 2021-09-04 12:22 | Report Abuse

This is what John said - “ A breakthrough variant would mean demand for gloves will be higher and hence the ASP”

Hello, variant has been long in the news. If ASP is going up, why glove companies making loses than previous Q?

No banker is interested with gloves at all. Only left retailers. People who hope gloves up are probably holding and can’t seems to cut loss.

John1234

2,020 posts

Posted by John1234 > 2021-09-04 12:40 | Report Abuse

Hello, if you do not understand the meaning of "a breakthrough variant", do not open your mouth!
What I meant is when the variant is able to break through the current vaccine, in the process of developing a newer vaccine, the demand for gloves will surely be higher and hence the ASP will stay higher during the period. Has this happened already???
===================================================================
smyang11 This is what John said - “ A breakthrough variant would mean demand for gloves will be higher and hence the ASP”

Hello, variant has been long in the news. If ASP is going up, why glove companies making loses than previous Q?

keown83

627 posts

Posted by keown83 > 2021-09-04 13:01 | Report Abuse

for a time being, 3rd shot is already good enough to counter the heavy side-effect of any variant..that's why global market not too fear much on the new development..its normal for any virus to keep mutated while global didn't achieve at least 80% herd immunity yet..but once global achieved that, even mutation process will slowed down drastically until it become under control

developed nations already mostly achieved 80%, developing countries is catching up, including us..currently only developed & developing countries are among the most top users of gloves..but if all of them successfully achieved 80% herd immunity & the need for ICU drop drastically (where vaccinated patient that contracted covid-19 produced only stage 1 & 2 symptom that doesn't even need to be hospitalised, just stay at home until he/she recovered fully), then where is the need for huge amount of gloves anymore?

& when supply from big giant glove makers sufficient enough to cater demand from developed & developing countries, why the need for developed & developing coutries to sort out cheap alternative one? of course they will get the best brand with the longest shelf life available..& the best product came from TG, Harta, Kossan & Supermax with the most available footprint in global market especially in developed/developing countries

smyang11

232 posts

Posted by smyang11 > 2021-09-04 13:08 | Report Abuse

Okay. Even that so, Ruberex will maybe up 2%. Because big 4 will move first.

I personally think tier 2 companies will find it hard to breakthrough, because it ain’t 2020

John1234

2,020 posts

Posted by John1234 > 2021-09-04 13:24 | Report Abuse

keown83, thank you for making the effort to give your analysis. I like constructive counter-arguments.

Guys, please take note.

Posted by Start_0f_the_bull > 2021-09-04 13:25 | Report Abuse

smyang11 This is what John said - “ A breakthrough variant would mean demand for gloves will be higher and hence the ASP”

No banker is interested with gloves at all. Only left retailers. People who hope gloves up are probably holding and can’t seems to cut loss.
04/09/2021 12:22 PM
---------------------------------------------------------
Glove companies making loses than previous Q?
Hello! Is it a typo error or your language sucks?

Foker

1,406 posts

Posted by Foker > 2021-09-04 14:36 |

Post removed.Why?

Foker

1,406 posts

Posted by Foker > 2021-09-04 14:39 | Report Abuse

Big 7 reduce ASP to $20 and put small glove makers like Rubberex out of business. John and Eddy will also get K. O.

Foker

1,406 posts

Posted by Foker > 2021-09-04 14:44 | Report Abuse

Rubberex net profit drop by 30% from last QR. That portents a very bleak loss making future for rubberex. If you don't abandon wooden plank in this roaring sea and swim to USS Gerald Ford aka Kossan, you will drown and get ripped apart by the mighty cannons of USS Gerald Ford and its fighter jets

Foker

1,406 posts

Posted by Foker > 2021-09-04 14:46 | Report Abuse

Rubberex is tiny wooden plank infested with termites and algae and rotting away. Only fools like John and Eddy will float on it.

smyang11

232 posts

Posted by smyang11 > 2021-09-04 15:13 | Report Abuse

That’s my point, why invest in Ruberex which has no edge in anything and everything

John1234

2,020 posts

Posted by John1234 > 2021-09-04 16:05 | Report Abuse

Haha, our big tech gambler Foker is here to bark again. As usual, he likes to take the easy way out by plucking words/figures from his "kennel", just like what he did on the high implied target prices for his favorite Sam counter earlier to encourage buyers to push up his counter.

Why was he barking like a dog? Did I lose money on Rubberex? I had mentioned way back(which he chose to ignore) that the Rubberex shares(1/4) that I own now are like freely paid up shares from the profits that I had made after selling off my 3/4 holdings this Apr. Do not bark for the sake of barking!!!

So, I did not suffer losses at all, at the most only less profit.

In fact, I was so kind to highlight to the forumers here that vaccination was the game changer for the share price drops and discouraged buying. The forumers here can be the witnesses!

But look at our big tech gambler Foker. He thought he was so smart? I think he must have made a terrible mistake investing in his perceived goreng stock Kobay Tech(based on his changed stance on the counter).

We shall wait patiently to see how his favorite counter Sam will perform to see how lucky he is(gambler always tests his luck!). But as far as we know, luck usually favours the kind and the upright. Haha!!!
============================================================================
Stock: [KOBAY]: KOBAY TECHNOLOGY BHD

Foker Aug 11, 2021 2:19 PM

50 years also cannot get back ur money

Foker Aug 11, 2021 2:19 PM

Dangerous stock. Market cap of RM 1.4 billion vs Net profit of RM 26 million

Foker Jun 18, 2021 3:39 PM

My TP is RM 10. EURO and Dataprep went up to few billion ringgit in Market Cap. Why not Kobay? We are still at stage 1,still got 5 more goreng stages to go before Kobay hit RM 10.

John1234

2,020 posts

Posted by John1234 > 2021-09-04 16:26 | Report Abuse

This guy always likes to ride on others' comments to give unnecessary remarks! Bad character too! A man of no substance!
=======================================================================
smyang11 That’s my point, why invest in Ruberex which has no edge in anything and everything
04/09/2021 3:13 PM

Foker

1,406 posts

Posted by Foker > 2021-09-04 16:28 | Report Abuse

SAM is not luck. It is the sole jet engine casing manufacturer in South East Asia aside from UMW. It is also one of the very few if none front end equipment manufacturers in Malaysia. I am talking about listed company. If SAM goes up by 3% a day for the next 20 years, it will be worth RM 77.8 billion per share. Yesterday, it went up by 3.3%,which means it is ahead of target.

Foker

1,406 posts

Posted by Foker > 2021-09-04 16:30 | Report Abuse

Even if it goes up by an extremely conservative 0.12% a day for the next 20 years, it will still be worth RM 150,000 per share. As I said, it went up by 3.3% yesterday, so it is way ahead of 0.12%.

John1234

2,020 posts

Posted by John1234 > 2021-09-04 16:44 | Report Abuse

His scare tactic again? The big 4 will only resort to this under very extreme conditions. If not, the big 4 could not even account for big profit drops/losses to their shareholders. ​
==================================================================
Foker Big 7 reduce ASP to $20 and put small glove makers like Rubberex out of business.

John1234

2,020 posts

Posted by John1234 > 2021-09-04 16:52 | Report Abuse

He portrays a super pessimistic scanario like above. He still asks other pp to hold big 7! Really low IQ!!!
============================================================================
Foker Buy and hold big 7. Don't make the same mistake like John and Eddy who are two big losers and bet on walking dead.

John1234

2,020 posts

Posted by John1234 > 2021-09-04 17:04 | Report Abuse

Foker, if you had not stepped on my nerve, I would not have gone to the extreme to expose you.

Talk to people nicely. This is meant to be a platform for sharing to benefit everybody. I do not like to create enemies here. But I need to uphold my dignity!

smyang11

232 posts

Posted by smyang11 > 2021-09-04 17:39 | Report Abuse

What substance you want me to share?

My view is I do not what is Ruberex’s edge when comes to anything?

Is it the expansion to 10 billion? Now big. 4 is lowering ASP, how Ruberex wants to fight? Coming along, China.

So what’s Ruberex edge again? Can u answer me?

John1234

2,020 posts

Posted by John1234 > 2021-09-04 18:02 | Report Abuse

After hearing what others have shared, if you have nothing valuable to add, then just shut up, instead of adding unnecessary and sarcastic remarks!!! If you do not change this, you are going to create more enemies than friends in life. If you do not believe what I say, you can ask other forumers for their views on you.

We can tell that you are already not keen on buying Rubberex. No need to talk as if you are still interested.
=====================================================================
What substance you want me to share?

My view is I do not what is Ruberex’s edge when comes to anything?

Is it the expansion to 10 billion? Now big. 4 is lowering ASP, how Ruberex wants to fight? Coming along, China.

So what’s Ruberex edge again? Can u answer me?

Foker

1,406 posts

Posted by Foker > 2021-09-04 18:18 | Report Abuse

John clearly cannot answer it. He doesn't know and he wants to cut his losses at a higher price. John refused to answer how Rubberex to withstand super intense competition when its per unit cost is much higher than big 7.

Foker

1,406 posts

Posted by Foker > 2021-09-04 18:20 | Report Abuse

Everyone can see that John is a terrible investor who cannot justify his own investment. He knows nothing about the glove industry. Why is someone who is so ignorant about an industry buying stocks in this industry and asking people to buy? Well simple. Because he made a terrible investment and need others to bail him out.

Foker

1,406 posts

Posted by Foker > 2021-09-04 18:22 | Report Abuse

Let's ask John the Inept Investor again. How is Rubberex going to compete against big 7 when its per unit cost is much higher? What are other attributes other than cost factor does Rubberex possess to compete in a price competitive environment?

Foker

1,406 posts

Posted by Foker > 2021-09-04 18:26 | Report Abuse

From 2017 to 2019, Rubberex's revenue fell from RM 400 million to RM 200 million. Why? Because the Glove ASP drop sharply during this 3 years because of intense competition from addition of capacity by local and oversea manufacturers, they are known as big 7. To remain profitable, Rubberex had to price its gloves higher than market price and lost alot of sales as a result.

Foker

1,406 posts

Posted by Foker > 2021-09-04 18:26 | Report Abuse

Now John, answer the 2 question above.

John1234

2,020 posts

Posted by John1234 > 2021-09-04 18:40 | Report Abuse

Low IQ, big tech gambler Foker is here again. Apparently he has not mended his way a little, still as cocky.

I have my own basis to buy into Rubberex earlier. Why must I tell my enemy like you?

Could you first explain to us why you made such a terrible mistake buying into your perceived goreng stock Kobay Tech first? To goreng???

Foker Jun 18, 2021 3:39 PM

My TP is RM 10. EURO and Dataprep went up to few billion ringgit in Market Cap. Why not Kobay? We are still at stage 1,still got 5 more goreng stages to go before Kobay hit RM 10.

John1234

2,020 posts

Posted by John1234 > 2021-09-04 18:43 | Report Abuse

It appears from your previous postings that this is the tactic that you have been using to bail yourself out for wrongful puntings!!!
=================================================================================
Foker Everyone can see that John is a terrible investor who cannot justify his own investment. He knows nothing about the glove industry. Why is someone who is so ignorant about an industry buying stocks in this industry and asking people to buy? Well simple. Because he made a terrible investment and need others to bail him out.

Foker

1,406 posts

Posted by Foker > 2021-09-04 18:54 |

Post removed.Why?

Foker

1,406 posts

Posted by Foker > 2021-09-04 18:54 | Report Abuse

Mentality

Foker

1,406 posts

Posted by Foker > 2021-09-04 18:58 | Report Abuse

John is unable to counter the argument that Rubberex will not survive the upcoming super intense price competition as a result of unprecedented overcapacity in the glove industry. He shied from broaching this topic, he dodged every question relating to this topic. He is clearly trying to convince himself that he didn't make a mistake. He is worried after seeing how bad the situation is, but he is unable to take action because he doesn't want to accept the loss. He is paralysed from indecision. He is driven to mental craze and is resorting to thoughts, fantasical thoughts that rubberex will recover.

John1234

2,020 posts

Posted by John1234 > 2021-09-04 18:59 | Report Abuse

See, this big gambler Foker does not know why he bought into Kobay Tech!!! Sure, looks more like punting hard!!!

John1234

2,020 posts

Posted by John1234 > 2021-09-04 19:02 | Report Abuse

Big tech gambler Foker, if you cannot answer my 1st question that I asked, then I can only conclude that you are just a hardcore gambler, who try bailing yourself out on any wrongful punting!!!

I shall not waste any more time on this 小人 here!!!

You can bark, but I shall simply ignore!!! But I will tag on you wherever you go(esp those forum threads that you are promoting your stocks in) to expose your misdeeds. After all, I have had nothing to gain from sharing in this forum thread. I can just quit from here. But you have everything to lose from my exposing of you!!!

Haha, do your maths and weigh the consequences lah!!!

Foker

1,406 posts

Posted by Foker > 2021-09-04 20:13 | Report Abuse

Once again, John has failed to use reason but resort to falsely smearing people to contend with his failures. He cannot face reality because he will only see failures. Thus here marks the end of John's investment journey. One fatal mistake.

Foker

1,406 posts

Posted by Foker > 2021-09-04 20:14 | Report Abuse

If John thinks Rubberex is good, why doesn't he buy it when it is available for 30% discount? Go figure your own. It is clearly written on the wall. John is a terrible liar.

skcm2017

569 posts

Posted by skcm2017 > 2021-09-04 20:52 | Report Abuse

Hahaha...Foker/Smyang works very hard... See u next Monday. I am queuing again.

smyang11

232 posts

Posted by smyang11 > 2021-09-04 21:33 | Report Abuse

Skcm, you have been warned. If you want to get glove, get big 4. Please, save your hard money!

John1234

2,020 posts

Posted by John1234 > 2021-09-04 21:53 | Report Abuse

Guys, it is a sad thing I have to say goodbye to you on this thread after this big tech gambler Foker came in here to mess up the cordial environment here. He is picking on eddy888 and me especially. Sorry for the mess that he has created.

As I have always said, all must do our homework for any investment decisions made, based on our own investment objective, timeframe and risk profile. We can pay more attention to some of the more neutral comments given(eg keown83),

My philosophy in life is always 以牙还牙(let him have a taste of his own medicine)! I will move my battleground to SAM ENGINEERING & EQUIPMENT (M) BHD forum thread. Feel free to visit me there to give me some moral support,

Cheers and good luck, guys!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz