TSH RESOURCES BHD

KLSE (MYR): TSH (9059)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

-0.01 (0.83%)

Day's Change

1.19 - 1.20

Trading Volume

14 people like this.

24,722 comment(s). Last comment by calvintaneng 12 hours ago

calvintaneng

55,154 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2022-12-15 11:25 | Report Abuse

Tsh dividend 3 sen + 8 sen = 11 sen for 2022

For year 2023 Tsh will challenge Inno in dividend pay out as Tsh turns debt free and cash rich

Posted by Hate the Spammers in i3 > 2022-12-15 11:31 | Report Abuse

Where is your report card then, See salty? You should be writing more about your investing journey instead of being a judge or a cry baby to Calvin about your sad story/ how you making losses.

Full time talk, part time ''auditor'' & spammer ke. Hee hee haaa haaa.

Posted by Integrity. Intelligent. Industrious. 3iii (iiinvestsmart)$€£¥ > 2022-12-15 11:37 | Report Abuse

>>>

calvintaneng

Tsh dividend 3 sen + 8 sen = 11 sen for 2022

For year 2023 Tsh will challenge Inno in dividend pay out as Tsh turns debt free and cash rich
>>>>

I am surprised calvin's understanding of dividends is so superficial. :-)

Posted by Hate the Spammers in i3 > 2022-12-15 11:40 | Report Abuse

100% confirm you are doing not okay in the market.

Simple rule,
If you are doing well in the market why would you even bother about Calvin or this forum?
If you are making money, you don't need to find your pride with copy paste arguments here.
If you are a victim of whatever scheme he promoted, you would've report to the authorities already.
If you are an mature adult like you always pretended to be, you would've talk and comment in an appropriate way.

If you are mikecyc, then above normal decent behaviours are not apply to you. aka akb akc. Hee hee haaa haaa.

SEE_Research

4,626 posts

Posted by SEE_Research > 2022-12-15 11:58 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by Hate the Spammers in i3 > 2022-12-15 12:54 | Report Abuse

Haa haa still acting like a kid. No wonder you can't perform in the market and everyday 3C.

Copy
Comment
Complain

Ain't nobody is following who. I'm not from eagle nor I need ppl to follow me. We are humble to accept the whatever outcome from the market. But you? you know yourself better, trying so hard then ZERO followers, copy paste so hard then ZERO person convinced by your whatever logic. No results, no effort, no skills, how to survive? Can only copy paste the same thing everyday, kaki kong kaki song.

Result?
tak ada, boh liau, inlek, dont have, mei you. Hee hee haaa haaa.

Want to show but nothing to show that's fully describe you as a person. AKA mikecyc

Posted by Hate the Spammers in i3 > 2022-12-15 13:05 | Report Abuse

You are such a person with a narrow view. It is damn naive that you think everybody bought TSH or KNM because he/she is an eagle group followers. Haahaa grown up and go out see the world, there are millions of investors don't even know about your existence in this world bought KNM or TSH for no reason. Aiyo with this kind of mindset, its not suitable to participate in the market lah, better to stay with what's your best in, ''copy paste job'' aka ''keyboard warrior''

Hee heee haaa haaa.

Mikecyc

45,316 posts

Posted by Mikecyc > 2022-12-15 13:09 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by Integrity. Intelligent. Industrious. 3iii (iiinvestsmart)$€£¥ > 2022-12-15 13:12 | Report Abuse

>>>>
Stock: [TSH]: TSH RESOURCES BHD

1 day ago | Report Abuse

He was Sifu once in dutchlady

Now no more

He fossilised like old dinosaur

Dutchlady story long over now Holland grandma
>>>>

DLady is a rather interesting company in my portfolio. At $64 per share at its peak, it was a 40 bagger in my portfolio. If you were to consider its past dividends too, it was a great investment indeed. Its price has since dropped by slightly 50% and its dividends have shrunk in the last 2 years.

What lessons can you derive from DLady? I am still holding this stock in my portfolio and will continue to hold this stock. The balance sheet of this company is strong. Its capital expenditure up to 2025 will be substantial. The drop in its dividends has to be interpreted as the company allocating its cash flow into capex. It remains cash rich and debt free. As for its future business, the management has proven itself for many years to date; be confident that it will still be able to deliver good results in the future.

It is not uncommon to see a stock price up 50% and down its equivalent one-third in a year. Those who are long term investors would have experienced drops of 50% or even more in their counters; only to see them being multi-baggers many years later.

I also am holding another stock for the last 20 years or so. It was bought at price RM X. My friend did the same. The price soon dropped 50% to RM 0.5X,, for various reasons, either market related or company related news. I bought more during its drop and continued doing so. Those unfamiliar with this way of buying will feel extremely uncomfortable. A few months later, its price crept up to RM2X. My friend sold all his stocks and was happy making 100% on this counter. I continue to hold this stock until today. Its prices had shown steady upward and downward swings over short period: at one time had also dropped by 50% too. Though its price is still off its past peak price, its present price is a 10 bagger from my average price to date. If you were to include the dividends received yearly, this has turned out to be a fantastic very good return indeed. Those who are not long term in their investments maybe will not experience too many of these returns.

Posted by Hate the Spammers in i3 > 2022-12-15 13:12 | Report Abuse

hahaha aka id come out already, use aka id cant type your usual love letter ke? nothing to talk or no time to talk so use aka id spam some comments to keep yourself alive ke? heee heee haaa haaa ke? case study ke? hahaha

Posted by Hate the Spammers in i3 > 2022-12-15 13:13 | Report Abuse

mikecyc aka 3i akb see salty search.

Posted by Hate the Spammers in i3 > 2022-12-15 13:13 | Report Abuse

Lets flag the spammers!

calvintaneng

55,154 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2022-12-15 13:28 | Report Abuse

To all dear Investors of Tsh

please be discerning

many people who do not own any Tsh shares have no reason to come here

unless they have ulterior motives to distract you away to their hidden agenda

As such only choose to read those that are FOR TSH

THAT WILL KEEP YOU SAFE

NOW DO YOU KNOW THAT THE LATE GREAT BANKER

TEH HONG PIOW
OF PUBLIC BANK ALSO INVESTED IN OUR GREAT TSH REDOURCES?

YES CORRECT

TEH HONG PIOW CHAMPION BANKER OF MALAYSIA TOOK 3 TOP POSITIONS IN TSH

GO CHECK OUT LATEST TSH RESOURCES ANNUAL REPORT 2021

calvintaneng

55,154 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2022-12-15 13:32 | Report Abuse

Refer to Tsh Annual Reports of

year 2020
Champion Banker Teh Hong Piow has 2 Public Mutual Funds in Top 30 of Tsh

by year 2021
He added one more Public Mutual Funds in Top 30 to make it 3 Funds

TEH HONG PIOW'S Public Mutual Funds own a total of 32 Million Tsh shares

all reported in Bursa Website

under Tsh Resources Annual Report top 30 shareholders

calvintaneng

55,154 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2022-12-15 13:43 | Report Abuse

And these are the figures extracted from Tsh Resources Top 30 shareholders

refer Bursa website

At top 22
Public Strategic Small Cap owns 13 million Tsh shares

At top 24
Public Small Cap Fund owns 10,138,250 shares or about 10.1 million Tsh shares

At top 26
public Islamic select Treasure fund owns 9,609,000 Tsh shares

Total all in Teh Hong Piow Champion Banker of Malaysia owns 32.74 Million Tsh shares

We have a Great Banker with us on our side investing Big Time in Tsh

calvintaneng

55,154 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2022-12-15 13:50 | Report Abuse

3iii is nothing compared to Great Banker Teh Hong Piow

at least he sees so much value in Tsh Resources by getting 3 of his Public Mutual Funds to buy up 32.74 Million Tsh shares

The fact that Teh Hong Piow has chosen to invest in Tsh is a testament and endorsement that TSH RESOURCES IS WORTH PUTTING HIS MONEY INSIDE

TSH = A CHAMPION PALM OIL SYOCK ENDORSED BY A GREAT CHAMPION BANKER CALLED TEH HONG PIOW

Posted by Hate the Spammers in i3 > 2022-12-15 15:06 | Report Abuse

yes, 3iii should educate his gang aka mikecyc aka see salty. They thought this is a monopoly game. Investing is a long journey, not just by typing a long article there and expect the world will find the justice for you. Such a naïve action and mindset. Stop being a keyboard warrior and get a good life.

Posted by Integrity. Intelligent. Industrious. 3iii (iiinvestsmart)$€£¥ > 2022-12-15 15:20 | Report Abuse

>>>>
calvintaneng

3iii is nothing compared to Great Banker Teh Hong Piow

at least he sees so much value in Tsh Resources by getting 3 of his Public Mutual Funds to buy up 32.74 Million Tsh shares

The fact that Teh Hong Piow has chosen to invest in Tsh is a testament and endorsement that TSH RESOURCES IS WORTH PUTTING HIS MONEY INSIDE

TSH = A CHAMPION PALM OIL SYOCK ENDORSED BY A GREAT CHAMPION BANKER CALLED TEH HONG PIOW

1 hour ago

>>>>

My wife who attended the PBB and LPI AGMs regularly always reported how wonderful to see Teh Hong Piow attending the meetings brought in by the buggy. Thanks to Teh Hong Piow, many investors into his company are extremely grateful for his stewardship of his companies. My family and I are extremely thankful to him, for obvious reasons too. May he be blessed in the hereafter and rest in peace.

It is strange to see calvin using every effort to hit his targets. Allow opposing views, which are just as intelligent to be shared. If you need to understand this last statement, just referred to the 2 years discourse on investing in Netx. :-)

Posted by Integrity. Intelligent. Industrious. 3iii (iiinvestsmart)$€£¥ > 2022-12-15 15:22 | Report Abuse

>>>
Hate the Spammers in i3

yes, 3iii should educate his gang aka mikecyc aka see salty. They thought this is a monopoly game. Investing is a long journey, not just by typing a long article there and expect the world will find the justice for you. Such a naïve action and mindset. Stop being a keyboard warrior and get a good life.
>>>>

It is extremely unlikely to learn anything good from someone whose name includes "hate" in it. Have a good day. May your investing be as productive as some here too.

Posted by Hate the Spammers in i3 > 2022-12-15 15:33 | Report Abuse

hahaaha this aka id (3iii) exactly talk like see salty. maybe is mikecyc aka id I guess?

It is certain that you do not know how to read like your aka id See salty. Since when I have mentioned to learn from me? hahahaa.

I think what's going wrong with 3iii aka mikecyc aka see research is they only know how to output but never input. They don't accept what ppl tell them but that's fine, but you shouldn't try so hard to convince ppl and accept your views as nobody is correct and wrong in the market.

How funny is they use the market price up/down everyday to judge whether they are correct. But in fact the big guy that controlling the market made the decision by throwing a dice. Example for you to know that you are so tiny that your views is irrelevant at all. Haa haaa

calvintaneng

55,154 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2022-12-15 15:34 | Report Abuse

3iii reminds us of Tun Dr M

Mahathir started Proton in it's glory years but that was then

Last election all his pejuang not only lost the election but all also lost their deposits as well

What was of use in yesteryears might not apply today

And there cycles of investing which one must follow

For now it is the rise of palm oil to a new level of earnings which will transform investment direction yet ahead

We do not look behind
WE INVEST FOR THE FUTURE

calvintaneng

55,154 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2022-12-15 15:41 | Report Abuse

Long ago when crude oil was only Usd2 to Usd3 per barrel the Arabs were Bedouin Herdsmen living in Tents in the Arabian desert

Living poor nomadic lives
After year 1970 crude oil price spiked up as high as above Usd100 per barrel
Their living conditions changed for the better and today their hsve a far higher standard of living

For now the natives of Sabah and Sarawak live in long houses among the poorest

See if palm oil will transform them into wealthier citizens

The time has come for palm oil to be recognized as a more valuable commodity like crude oil

When that day arrives all shareholders will get their rewards

Posted by Hate the Spammers in i3 > 2022-12-15 15:43 | Report Abuse

Even if calvin is so bad in the past or now(I'm not sure but who cares?!), at least he keeps doing his job, he keeps finding new information that useful, whether fellow believe or not is irrelevant, believe at your own risk or doubt it at your own loss of opportunity.

But those keyboard warriors aka see salty and mikecyc, they are not helping the community at all. They just post all the historic stuff/hatred comments. Even if they did do a proper doubt, they just kept copy paste for no reason. What more they can't perform in the market still want to question ppl. funny.

Posted by Integrity. Intelligent. Industrious. 3iii (iiinvestsmart)$€£¥ > 2022-12-15 16:03 | Report Abuse

In investing, one faces some uncertainties. Through diligence and hardwork, and with the right investing knowledge, you can reduce these uncertainties and hope for better upsides compared to downsides in your stock selection. Price volatility is always present. However, for those with a long term view of the businesses they are investing into, a lot of the uncertainties are removed, provided they have the right attitude. Investing is most intelligent when it is business-like.

My 2 years discourse on Netx with calvin. All of you know the outcome today. Despite warning calvin for 2 years, he chose to continue with his promotions. If only he even open his heart, he would have realised many of the posts (if not ALL) that I shared in Netx turned out to be true. Surprisingly, or not surprisingly,, almost all I shared turned out as I predicted/suspected.

A fool and his money soon go separate ways.

Sslee

5,523 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2022-12-15 16:16 | Report Abuse

It is extremely unlikely to learn anything good from someone whose name includes "hate" in it. Have a good day. May your investing be as productive as some here too.

3iii tell me what wrong with a name Hate the Spammers in i3?

Are you telling us since your id name is Integrity. Intelligent and Industrious then you must be man of Integrity. Intelligent and Industrious?

Everyone with integrity and intelligent should condemn those spammers who repeatly posting hate, insulting and unintellectual posts day and night and not condone its.

Sslee

5,523 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2022-12-15 16:17 | Report Abuse

By the way how many people lose in Netx compare to Serbadk?

SEE_Research

4,626 posts

Posted by SEE_Research > 2022-12-15 16:24 |

Post removed.Why?

calvintaneng

55,154 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2022-12-15 16:29 | Report Abuse

Well said SSlee

I only know SSLee the last few years and and I find him sincere and credible

As for 3iii I have known him since year 2013 in investlah forum on pm corp

I have very little respect for 3iii
You cannot talk to him without going away with bad taste in your mouth

I want to have nothing to do with him

calvintaneng

55,154 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2022-12-15 16:30 | Report Abuse

As for SEE Research you cannot talk to a fool or reprimand a fool

calvintaneng

55,154 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2022-12-15 16:32 |

Post removed.Why?

calvintaneng

55,154 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2022-12-15 16:55 | Report Abuse

SSLee

You are absolutely correct

They say,

"SELF PRAISE IS INTERNATIONAL DISGRACE"

people who go round claiming how much integrity they have or how intelligent they are are not worth a dime a dozen

So many have been conned by confidence tricksters

Let every one who invest do own due diligence

Posted by Integrity. Intelligent. Industrious. 3iii (iiinvestsmart)$€£¥ > 2022-12-15 17:00 | Report Abuse

Facts and truths are undisputable.
It may hurt some feelings.
The important thing is to be always learning.
Be humble. Be very humble.

Have a good day.

Posted by StartOfTheBull > 2022-12-15 17:06 | Report Abuse

SSlee is good, 3iii somehow is acceptable. Those spamming in a forum that are not in anyway concerning them are actually unnecessary. My opinion

SEE_Research

4,626 posts

Posted by SEE_Research > 2022-12-15 17:13 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by Hate the Spammers in i3 > 2022-12-15 17:14 | Report Abuse

Yes. 3iii should educate see salty aka mikecyc. Not in investing, but life lesson. They seem like hard to get their foot on the earth as a decent human being. They can't let go the past, so there will be a little future ahead of them only.

Teach them as well how to be humble. Talk like 100% sure market can go up market can go down. Talk like they are the director in the companny. But in real life just a keyboard warrior in TSH forum. What a shame!

calvintaneng

55,154 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2022-12-15 17:22 | Report Abuse

hahaha

the iron of it all

some one wants to be humble ahd very humble put his Id as integrity, intelligent ??

the very actions contradict himself

might as well said he is an honest thief or boastfully humble ?

calvintaneng

55,154 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2022-12-15 17:23 | Report Abuse

the irony of a split personality

Posted by Hate the Spammers in i3 > 2022-12-15 17:26 | Report Abuse

mental problem you mean?

Posted by Integrity. Intelligent. Industrious. 3iii (iiinvestsmart)$€£¥ > 2022-12-15 17:27 | Report Abuse

Some who are regular posters here still cannot accept differing views.
Look back at my posts in TSH.

My intention is participation. If someone highlighted how wonderful a stock is, I do not accept the opinion without some personal research. It was obvious I did some fundamental analysis of this company. I shared these here. These are facts. I offered some opinions, my own, based on these datas and facts.

As night follows day, instead of focussing on facts and offering their reasonings or otherwise, the unhealthy discourse like the past recurs.

I have absolutely little interest in such discourse, other than intelligent discussions with people who are honest and truthful in sharing.

Posted by Integrity. Intelligent. Industrious. 3iii (iiinvestsmart)$€£¥ > 2022-12-15 17:33 | Report Abuse

>>>
Posted by calvintaneng > 4 minutes ago | Report Abuse

hahaha

the iron of it all

some one wants to be humble ahd very humble put his Id as integrity, intelligent ??

the very actions contradict himself

might as well said he is an honest thief or boastfully humble ?
>>>

Yes, it may seem preposterous. OTOH, the important thing is your own inner scoreboard.

It is a badge I try to live up to. To post intelligently, truthfully (integrity) and through hard work (industrious). It has little to do with the outside world or opinion.

My initial 3iii was taken up by someone else, and I had to use the above instead.

$€£¥ These were added in as without these, there was also abuse in this forum by people using my above label. Now, at least you will understand.

Yes, have a great day. The market is already closed.

OneOracle

518 posts

Posted by OneOracle > 2022-12-15 17:34 | Report Abuse

https://www.argusmedia.com/en/news/2400935-viewpoint-asian-biofuels-breaking-away-from-europe

Wonder how are they gonna find all the feedstock as it is limited and sold out.
Probably learn from the chinese mixing non food grade palm oil with used cooking oil.

OneOracle

518 posts

Posted by OneOracle > 2022-12-15 17:43 | Report Abuse

We are looking at the day where waste and used cooking oil price is higher than cpo in future. And will give a strong support to cpo price.
Thats the power of greenflation.

Posted by Hate the Spammers in i3 > 2022-12-15 17:47 | Report Abuse

talking to the wall

calvintaneng

55,154 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2022-12-15 17:54 | Report Abuse

Hate the spammers is correct

3iii got inferior complex which his mental state in denial

One Oracle is correct

World population will expand and grow but world resources are unable to meet demand and as such prices of everything will have to go up as supply is limited and resources turn scarce

OneOracle

518 posts

Posted by OneOracle > 2022-12-15 17:55 | Report Abuse

Indonesia has mandated that aviation fuel must be blended at a rate of 5% (B5) by 2025.

Posted by Hate the Spammers in i3 > 2022-12-15 18:23 | Report Abuse

3iii statement should be address to mikecyc & see salty personally not in public because ain't nobody cant accept with TSH going to crash anytime soon. Except that two clowns cant accept TSH to be better. LOL.

calvintaneng

55,154 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2022-12-15 18:33 | Report Abuse

Tsh chairman bought 500,000 shares at Rm1. 034 today

Tsh got very strong support

SEE_Research

4,626 posts

Posted by SEE_Research > 2022-12-15 18:53 |

Post removed.Why?

calvintaneng

55,154 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2022-12-15 19:00 | Report Abuse

Hahaha

December 21 is getting nearer and all happy holders of Tsh shall receive 8 sen dividend

Can spend for Christmas holiday or reinvest into even more undervalue Tsh shares

We have the choices to choose

Post a Comment
Market Buzz