FGV HOLDINGS BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): FGV (5222)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

-0.01 (0.92%)

Day's Change

1.08 - 1.09

Trading Volume

35 people like this.

49,339 comment(s). Last comment by speakup 4 days ago

8888_

2,919 posts

Posted by 8888_ > 2020-10-16 15:17 | Report Abuse

Up 7 sen supersinginvestor cannot see?

8888_

2,919 posts

Posted by 8888_ > 2020-10-16 15:18 | Report Abuse

UP, MKH why down not FGV?

8888_

2,919 posts

Posted by 8888_ > 2020-10-16 15:19 | Report Abuse

PPB also down. Cinema will people go under CMCO?

farid

84 posts

Posted by farid > 2020-10-16 15:27 | Report Abuse

FGV group chief executive officer Datuk Haris Fadzilah Hassan said the additional tanks attested to the team’s expertise in handling edible and non-edible vegetable oil products.It complements a fully computerised system, stringent quantity and quality controls, strict security and safety measures, as well as comprehensive receipt-storage-dispatch facilities.

farid

84 posts

Posted by farid > 2020-10-16 15:28 | Report Abuse

FGV Johor Bulkers Sdn Bhd (FJB) is one of the most well-equipped terminals to handle all types of storage and cargo movement needs. Moving forward, FGV plans to expand its bulking business overseas and we are exploring the best options available.

farid

84 posts

Posted by farid > 2020-10-16 15:28 | Report Abuse

FGV operates its bulking and storage business through its subsidiary FJB, which handles 25% of Malaysia’s total palm oil exports and provides tank space solutions for international vegetable oil traders to conduct business worldwide.

farid

84 posts

Posted by farid > 2020-10-16 15:33 | Report Abuse

Nine additional tanks in Tanjung Langsat, Johor with 20,000 tonnes capacity are currently under construction and will be completed by the third quarter of 2021.In 2019, FJB marked a historical moment when the company ventured into the handling of basic chemicals in line with its strategy to expand the group’s business beyond vegetable oils.

farid

84 posts

Posted by farid > 2020-10-16 15:33 | Report Abuse

FGV said that by 2021, FJB is anticipated to handle more than 80,000 tonnes per year of basic chemicals at its dedicated facilities in Tanjung Langsat as demand increases.FJB also operates two warehouses for the storage of palm kernel expellers, palm kernel shells and grains.

strattegist

23,459 posts

Posted by strattegist > 2020-10-16 16:02 | Report Abuse

green

strattegist

23,459 posts

Posted by strattegist > 2020-10-16 16:03 | Report Abuse

good green

strattegist

23,459 posts

Posted by strattegist > 2020-10-16 16:03 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by Felda_settlers > 2020-10-16 16:33 | Report Abuse

RM 2 by GE15 we support PN/Muhyiddin.

strattegist

23,459 posts

Posted by strattegist > 2020-10-16 17:25 |

Post removed.Why?

jk20598

213 posts

Posted by jk20598 > 2020-10-16 18:48 | Report Abuse

Syad Mokhtar can bring his Palm Oil co.Tradewind to RM 3 to 6 before taking it private in 2013,he can take fgv back to its glory day 4 to 5,just watch!Current management blamed it on legacy issues,but I think they are talking nonsense,nothing to blame but themselves.The basic issue with fgv is 5b sales now came down to half 2.5b a year!Why?Is it because of fruits mature no workers to harvest,old trees no proper replanting by the previous idiots,totally a management weakness.Better give to Syad Mokhtar,you will see how things can change.

Mabel

23,936 posts

Posted by Mabel > 2020-10-16 19:52 | Report Abuse

@supersinginvestor This loser share such big news only up 4 cents...hehe...funny share for losers
16/10/2020 7:00 PM

Really Unker Super?

Let’s do a benchmark between FGV with my Potential 12th Plantation

PPB: PPB Group
UTP: United Plantation
CTP: ChinTek Plantation

Share Price Performance

Today - 16th October 2020
FGV is up by 4%, CTP is up by 0.2% while PPB is down by 2%, UTP is down by 1.5%
FGV is up by 4 sen, CTP is up by 1 sen while PPB is down by 42 sen, UTP is down by 22 sen

Over the last 6 month
FGV is up by 27% while PPB is only up by 16.5%
FGV is up by 47% while United Plantation is only up by 15.8%
FGV is up by 28% while CT Plantation is down by 0.5%

Market Capitalisation

FGV: RM 4,049 Million
PPB: RM 493 Million
UTP: RM 6,036 Million
CTP: RM 536 Million

Financial

FGV: Rev RM 3.3 B, YOY is up by 0.5%, Operating income is up by 600%, Cash is up by 642 %
PPB: Rev RM 953M, YOY is down by 17%, Operating Income is down by 83%, Cash is up by 15%
UTP: Rev RM 294M, YOY is up by 8.8%, Operating Income is up by 55%, Cash is down by 42%
CTP: Rev RM 33M, YOY is up by 49%, Operating Income is up by 49%, Cash is up by 7%

Land size

FGV: 440,000 hectares
PPB: 41,929 hectares
UTP: 40,855 hectares
CTP: 11,300 hectares.

Average Volume over the last 4 weeks
FGV: 14 Million shares
PBB: 778 Thousand shares
UTP: 250,Thousand shares
CTP: 13 Thousand shares

Potential upside for FGV,

1. All cleaning up has been done through the FGV Transformation Plan
2. RM700 million potential right back that will improve FGV Balance Sheet!
3. FGV has both Oil Palm and Rubber which complement my World Class Gloves Fantastic Four collection. Malaysia is

World No 1 Biggest Producers of Gloves
World No 2 Biggest Producers of Palm Oil
World No 3 Biggest Producer of Rubber.

I believe FGV has really something to offer to everyone who has invested in in her.

Well Done to those that has already on board this Plantation.

Meow Meow Meow

Mabel

23,936 posts

Posted by Mabel > 2020-10-16 19:58 | Report Abuse

@strattegist Yessss Mabel... lets meowww meowww together...

hahahaha... meowwwwwwwwwwwww
16/10/2020 1:20 PM

Today Mabel so happy. The more I meow the more my collections are doing well..

Gloves Fantastic Four are up..
Vaccine stocks are also up..

Only 4 of my 11 Plantations are having period. The rest are very fertile and all healthy

Have a great weekend everyone!

Meow Meow Meow

Mabel

23,936 posts

Posted by Mabel > 2020-10-16 21:44 | Report Abuse

@supersinginvestor @MABEL...
unker think u r a rich kid wit daddys money n dont know anything about shares wor....
Its ok...ur daddys money not mine..
U enjoy buy shiit shares ok...good for people who sell u their shares wor..we need people like u...good job..ur analysis is good but wrong direction....
Woof woof woof..
16/10/2020 8:52 PM

No lah uncle..

Daddy and Mummy also loves shares. However they prefer to sticks to Slow Grower and Stalwarts stocks which generates Dividends since they have no time to analyse companies. As long they follow Malaysian GDP Growth they will be happy.

In our family, we always practise Arm Length. It means if Mabel want to play, Mabel need to generate Mabel's own P&L. No Cross Subsidy. They will not help Mabel. Mabel apply this best practise in all Mabel's selection.

Beside the above type of stock, Mabel loves to invest on Cyclical stocks (which are affected by Oil, CPO and USD just like our O&G and Plantation) and Fast Grower (which generates Double digit, no dividend like Mabel's Healthcare collection). Based on Mabel's previous engagements, the Cyclical and Fast Grower gave Mabel the best return.

I suppose everyone have different views in making their respective investments. There is no right or wrong answer. The best way forward is to choose something which is very close to your heart. For me, it is easier if you invest on something that goes in line with the country’s direction and at the same time doing something that will benefits this Country as well as the Global community. I always has this rule of thumb when I made my investments. I do this as it will benefits the people surrounding me and also to the Global Community. 10 years from now as I look back, I want to feel that I was part of these success stories

When Mabel was small, Mabel loves watching Dallas with Daddy. Beside O&G, the Erwing loves big ranches and automation. That’s why Mabel loves O&G, Plantation and Technology Stocks. For Plantation, Mabel mission is very simple. Mabel want to feed more than 3 billion people in more than 200 countries. Just like my Healthcare collection, my Plantation collection is part of giving back after gaining so much.

Now Mabel really feel like Mabel is part of the Erwing Family..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sKX3tWaOew

Enjoy your weekend !

Meow Meow Meow

Mabel

23,936 posts

Posted by Mabel > 2020-10-16 21:58 | Report Abuse

@supersinginvestor Mabel u got a good theme..but its all propaganda wor...
Sorry to say but i got alot to learn about stocks...
U r delusional in my eyes...
Its just my opinion..no need worry about it...i hope i did not offend u..
16/10/2020 8:57 PM

I'm OK uncle. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Like I said, always invest on something that is closed to your heart. I'm sure you too have a very good reason for your selection..

Meow Meow Meow

Mabel

23,936 posts

Posted by Mabel > 2020-10-16 23:51 | Report Abuse

Uncle,

Love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And let's change the world...

What is there to be angry about?

Gloves Fantastic Four are up. Vaccine stocks are also up. KJ specifically mentioned Dpharma & Pharma in the BFM interview. November budget tabling have requested an allocation of 2 Billion for Co I'd vaccine. There is more coming

Only 4 of my 11 Plantations are having period. The rest are very fertile and all healthy. FGV climbs 4 sen today.

I understand PPB is down by 42 sen, UTP is also down by 22 sen today. But this is normal. Price Fluctuation is part of the playing fields..

I'm still learning. That's why I'm here too..

Meow..

Mabel

23,936 posts

Posted by Mabel > 2020-10-17 00:26 | Report Abuse

From my recollection of Dallas, all the characters brought something to the table to make Dallas a success but it was JR and Sue Ellen that made it a HUGE hit. I remember back in the day when Mummy and Daddy were talking about what Jr and Sue Ellen did or said when talking about Dallas. For me Sue Ellen had the greatest character development in the whole series, she went from a nobody, to a jealous wife to a lover, an alcoholic to powerful business woman – she beat JR more times than anyone else & she went out on top too. However, Miss Ellie reminds of Mummy. She was intelligently and admirably, compared to Sue Ellen, Pam and Lucy.

Looking back, I think the creators and some of male Dallas writers were chauvinistic when it came to the Dallas women. They made the Dallas men stronger and even if the women had some power or show some strength it would only go so far before they are put in a position of vulnerability or in need of a man.

Thanks to Daddy Arm Length Principle, women these days can be as independent as they can be..

Thank you Daddy...

Meow Meow Meow

strattegist

23,459 posts

Posted by strattegist > 2020-10-17 07:43 |

Post removed.Why?

strattegist

23,459 posts

Posted by strattegist > 2020-10-17 07:46 |

Post removed.Why?

Mabel

23,936 posts

Posted by Mabel > 2020-10-17 08:04 | Report Abuse

Pamela Erwing reminds me of me :)

Meowwwwwwwwwwwwww..

strattegist

23,459 posts

Posted by strattegist > 2020-10-17 08:28 |

Post removed.Why?

Mabel

23,936 posts

Posted by Mabel > 2020-10-17 08:52 | Report Abuse

Meowwwwwwwwwww

Dallas has a big influence in me.

The Erwing also loves Mercedes Benz

That's why I end up with 5 Mercedes Benz in my collections.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Thmv142ycwc

Meow..

Mabel

23,936 posts

Posted by Mabel > 2020-10-17 09:02 | Report Abuse

The Erwing also have political and business muscles. That's why Mabel loves FGV..

KUALA LUMPUR (Oct 16): FGV Holdings Bhd rose as much as 7.48% or eight sen to RM1.15 this morning after the plantation unit received buying interest from Perspective Land (M) Sdn Bhd (PLSB), which is wholly-owned by Tan Sri Syed Mokhtar Albukhary’s privately-held Restu Jernih Sdn Bhd.

At 10.57am, the counter had pared some gains, but was still up five sen or 4.67% at RM1.12. It saw 10.12 million shares change hands.

Hong Leong Investment Bank (HLIB) Research analyst Chye Wen Fei in a note today maintained the research house's "hold" rating for FGV, with an unchanged target price (TP) of RM1.08, given the sketchy details provided thus far.

“Nevertheless, we believe near-term share price sentiment will be lifted, arising from the latest development,” said Chye.

Chye also noted that the latest development could trigger a mandatory general offer (MGO) as PLSB had a book value of about RM1.9 billion as at Dec 31, 2018 (versus FGV’s book value of about RM4.2 billion as at Dec 31, 2019), and shareholders’ approval will be required in an extraordinary general meeting (EGM) to be held.

“Besides, we note that land lease agreements would also be a key consideration in this matter,” Chye added.

According to FGV's filing with the bourse exchange yesterday, PLSB intends to participate in FGV via an injection of plantation assets in exchange for shares.

PLSB owns the Tradewinds group of companies, including Tradewinds Plantation Bhd and Central Sugars Refinery Sdn Bhd, which are in the same businesses FGV is involved in.

Mabel

23,936 posts

Posted by Mabel > 2020-10-17 09:10 | Report Abuse

@jk20598 Syed Mokhtar can bring his Palm Oil co.Tradewind to RM 3 to 6 before taking it private in 2013,he can take fgv back to its glory day 4 to 5,just watch!

Current management blamed it on legacy issues,but I think they are talking nonsense,nothing to blame but themselves.The basic issue with fgv is 5b sales now came down to half 2.5b a year!Why?Is it because of fruits mature no workers to harvest,old trees no proper replanting by the previous idiots,totally a management weakness.Better give to Syed Mokhtar,you will see how things can change.
16/10/2020 6:48 PM

+1 Totally agreed.

...and Syed Mokhtar is not stupid. He's a smart and highly successful businessman like the Erwing. He see the value of FGV (just like everyone here who has put their stake in this company).

I have enough collection of Plantation Dividends counters. What I'm looking is Capital Gain Plantation counters. That's where the money really is and here's the best part. FGV can gives both...Dividends and Capital Gain

What more can I ask?

Meow Meow Meow

strattegist

23,459 posts

Posted by strattegist > 2020-10-17 09:17 |

Post removed.Why?

Jeffreyteck

4,247 posts

Posted by Jeffreyteck > 2020-10-17 15:34 | Report Abuse

Goreng goreng, acquisitions/mergers/IPOs/gloves theme etc when market is still hot. Est the attempt will fail most probably.

Kedahan

628 posts

Posted by Kedahan > 2020-10-18 05:50 | Report Abuse

Syed Mokhtar not link to Tun M? A signal Tun M will be PM 3rd time?

mf

28,668 posts

Posted by mf > 2020-10-18 06:00 | Report Abuse

U.S. reports highest number of new coronavirus case since late July as total climbs above 8 million

Jeffreyteck

4,247 posts

Posted by Jeffreyteck > 2020-10-18 12:34 | Report Abuse

Est just for goreng and plan most likely will abandon. ST trading play on news.

Mabel

23,936 posts

Posted by Mabel > 2020-10-18 12:36 | Report Abuse

I agree with Jeffrey...

Remember, many politician are holding FGV shares too...

Meow..

Mabel

23,936 posts

Posted by Mabel > 2020-10-18 12:37 | Report Abuse

Worst case, take it private ..

dam82

2,201 posts

Posted by dam82 > 2020-10-18 12:44 | Report Abuse

intresting to see ..one option to de-list for 2 ..

Mabel

23,936 posts

Posted by Mabel > 2020-10-18 12:53 | Report Abuse

That will be great and lovely...

Meow Meow Meow

dam82

2,201 posts

Posted by dam82 > 2020-10-18 12:53 | Report Abuse

Hasrat itu telah dibincangkan dengan pihak kerajaan dan masih menunggu jawapan, katanya.

"Ketika LLA dibuat ada syarat yang menyatakan bahawa Felda boleh ambil semula tanah itu pada bila-bila masa dengan memberi mereka (FGV) tempoh 18 bulan selepas pemberian notis pengambilan semula tanah.

“Kita nak ambil balik tanah itu untuk perkasakan semula Felda. Pendapatan daripada keuntungan ladang Felda sebelum penyenaraian mencecah lebih RM1 bilion, tiada masalah untuk meraih angka bilion...ia boleh dibuat bagaimanapun pendapatan merosot sejak 2012 selepas penyenaraian FGV," katanya.

Mengenai pampasan yang harus dibayar kepada FGV berikutan penamatan LLA, beliau berkata ia belum dibincangkan secara terperinci, namun yang jelas keutamaan Felda ketika ini adalah mengambil semula tanah yang dipajakkan itu dan mewujudkan rantaian bekalan yang lengkap.

https://www.bernama.com/bm/news.php?id=1891102
----------------------------------------

Only easy option to de-list goverment need to fork out a billion as compensation towards FGV

Mabel

23,936 posts

Posted by Mabel > 2020-10-18 13:27 | Report Abuse

@supersinginvestor Fgv is a shiit counter for losers...
Only losers n cheap.people buy fgv
18/10/2020 1:18 PM

Is that so...

Here Mabel's selection summary report from Wall Streets..

(Quote)
The market in Malaysia has been flat over the past 7 days with the Medical Equipment industry up 7.1%.

Your Portfolio outperformed the market up 2.1%.

(UnQuote)

Currently sitting on the Podium are the following sectors:

P1 Healthcare - Thanks to Mabel's selection of Gloves Fantastic Four and Vaccine counters
P2 Technology - Thanks to Mabel's section of Greatec, Inari, Penta
P3 Plantation - Thanks to Mabel's selection of Plantations. FGV is currently sitting on P2 from Mabel's Plantations

I'm actually looking forward to see Plantation overtaking Healthcare when the times comes.

BTW, I don't usually follow Uncle KYY. When he sold his Dayang, I bought Dayang, when he sold his Supermax, I bought Supermax. Recently he followed Mabel buying Top Gloves. Now he is back at Supermax. Like him or hate him, I still admire for his courage. Sharing some of his tips ...

How to be an extraordinary investor? Koon Yew Yin

An extraordinary investor has the following qualities:

1 She must be intelligent with good business sense.

2 She must have a good foresight to be able to see ahead of other investors.

3 She must be able to control her emotion of fear.

4 She must be prepared to take some calculated risk.

5 She can make her own decision and not easily side-tracked.

6 She knows the basic share selection fundamentals.

Always choose something which is closed to your heart and you will be fine. Trust me.

Here's more pointer from my Pointer Sisters..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sS6eUIpwwds

Meow Meow Meow

Mabel

23,936 posts

Posted by Mabel > 2020-10-18 13:30 | Report Abuse

@supersinginvestor @funny..delist at 2..fat hope..it will go yo RM0.4 then delist at rm0.60...
Thats sounds more likely...
18/10/2020 1:17 PM

Really?

When MAS was taken private, they pay a fair value. Make money from that exercise.

When Lafarge was taken private I make money from that exercise...

When Maxis was taken private, I make money from that exercise.

When Cycle and Carriage want to take it private, I was looking for a hefty sum, unfortunately some shareholder got too greedy and voted against taking private

Taking Private is actually not a bad idea. I have no issues with if this taken forward.

Meow..

Mabel

23,936 posts

Posted by Mabel > 2020-10-18 13:33 | Report Abuse

I have enough collection of Dividends counters. What I'm looking is Capital Gain... That's where the money really is and here's the best part. FGV can gives both...Dividends and Capital Gain

What more can I ask?

Meow Meow Meow

dam82

2,201 posts

Posted by dam82 > 2020-10-18 13:38 | Report Abuse

aiyoo i am a cheap skit t...how pitty i am ...hahaha

FGV_

513 posts

Posted by FGV_ > 2020-10-18 14:35 | Report Abuse

Privatisation yes but no Syed Mokhtar takeover?

dam82

2,201 posts

Posted by dam82 > 2020-10-18 14:42 | Report Abuse

https://www.theedgemarkets.com/article/cover-story-fgv-will-survive-even-if-felda-ends-lla-prematurely
-------------------------------------

Cannot cancel LLA just like that ..with the current CPO Price FELDA need to pay for future profit ... towards FGV i see positive if its true they will terminate LLA ...my hunch is still privitize and then cancel the LLA ..lets going to buy more on Monday ..

dam82

2,201 posts

Posted by dam82 > 2020-10-18 14:45 | Report Abuse

https://www.nst.com.my/business/2017/05/235738/land-lease-agreement-cancellation-may-cost-felda-rm45b

4.5 Billion way back 2017 ..so how much FELDA want to pay their land .......

ming

2,081 posts

Posted by ming > 2020-10-18 15:45 | Report Abuse

And also potential 1 —>5

dam82

2,201 posts

Posted by dam82 > 2020-10-18 16:28 | Report Abuse

no lah it will be 0..01 ...

dam82

2,201 posts

Posted by dam82 > 2020-10-18 17:23 | Report Abuse

i fully agree with supersinginvestor ...i am freasking loser heheh

Hidup_PN

571 posts

Posted by Hidup_PN > 2020-10-18 17:37 | Report Abuse

Felda needs to rejuvenate settlers to relive its glorious past - chairperson
https://www.malaysiakini.com/news/547040

Mabel

23,936 posts

Posted by Mabel > 2020-10-18 22:09 | Report Abuse

@dam82 https://www.theedgemarkets.com/article/cover-story-fgv-will-survive-ev...
-------------------------------------

Cannot cancel LLA just like that ..with the current CPO Price FELDA need to pay for future profit ... towards FGV i see positive if its true they will terminate LLA ...my hunch is still privitize and then cancel the LLA ..lets going to buy more on Monday ..
18/10/2020 2:42 PM

Sure do...

If FELDA were to terminate its LLA with FGV, FGV could have RM4 billion to RM5 billion in cash, which could be used to buy a plantation that has level terrain, is well-connected and is suitable for monetisation.

“That is some indication of the plans we want to do if we have RM4 billion. It is a fresh start ... It is like another IPO, because from the IPO, it generated RM10 billion, FELDA got RM6 billion and FGV got about RM4.2 billion, but then, hopefully, this time around it will be well spent.”

Meow Meow Meow

Post a Comment
Market Buzz