BIMB-WA

KLSE: BIMB-WA (5258WA)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

0.00 - 0.00

Trading Volume

3 people like this.

2,855 comment(s). Last comment by firehawk 2021-08-23 22:34

Dealova

166 posts

Posted by Dealova > 2021-03-21 20:47 | Report Abuse

It’s ok ziyang, people are now happy since they say 5.50 is going to come early next year, especially after the restructuring is no go...

A lot of happy faces i see now...no wonder they are brilliant.

Posted by auditorandconsultant > 2021-03-21 20:55 | Report Abuse

Fargo 8489,

My group of ppl is always ready to VOTE AGAINST as long as they don't revise the price uptrend.

Our email had been sent out to BIMB in collective manner already few weeks ago.

Personally, I think 80 cents to be requested, reason is we set a room for bargain or negotiation. I expect bimb will reduce 25% so expected return is 60 cents.

60 cents is reasonable due to the followings

1) a lot of investors were stuck at 0.38 and above when the price hit 0.47 on 26/2

2) opportunity cost for locking our fund in BIMB WA until the completion of the plan in mid July when we could earn elsewhere, so we need to request for certain premium

Collectively, we have more than sufficient stakes to influence the result on ccm. Our cost is low and we also do not want to victimise others.

I believe TH is happy to earn more from higher redemption value. TH is caught because TH need to be independent. I do not expect TH to voice out. I would expect TH to say yes when we propose a reasonable price.

Let's work together as I also want everyone to earn money together. Let's say NO to big boys. We unite and defend our rights...

Dealova

166 posts

Posted by Dealova > 2021-03-21 21:02 | Report Abuse

How about Hamzah? He also wanna earn sumthing.

Dealova

166 posts

Posted by Dealova > 2021-03-21 21:14 | Report Abuse

That’s like 7 months down the road to wait right? And if so happen lah, still no guarantee. Better get money now.

Unless there’s a guarantee, then people will be convinced lah. If not it’s just speculation when people say the price of warrants will be fixed near to EGM. Mana tau....everyone believes, the result turns out otherwise. This kinda thing cannot believe one. U go and drag the earlier messages lah...lol

KingSSS

50 posts

Posted by KingSSS > 2021-03-21 21:15 | Report Abuse

Aiyo my acc is ori lah.. i just want to get clear point how to decide next week.sell 36.5 also headache coz i bought at pucuk. Keep also headache coz 38sen need to wait until july. If can get 38 sen ok lah.. any possibility to get burn all 38 sen if the majority vote for No?

Dealova

166 posts

Posted by Dealova > 2021-03-21 21:17 | Report Abuse

I believe u kingsss, no worries....lol

KingSSS

50 posts

Posted by KingSSS > 2021-03-21 21:23 | Report Abuse

Thanks dealova... this counter really make me headache. Keep for long time already. Dont expect bimb cut price at 38sen last month without giving notice. I tot the price fixing date is on 31st march. The price was climbing last month.. suddenly down from 45-46 sen to 36 sen.. what a bad luck la this counter

paperplane

21,624 posts

Posted by paperplane > 2021-03-21 21:26 | Report Abuse

This dealova must tht sorhem scenery. Dont fall intk tap. He knows he got no more reputation using tht fake id. Niw use different id here to talk rubbish againz. You look at those childish comment, confirm is that spoil kid scenery

paperplane

21,624 posts

Posted by paperplane > 2021-03-21 21:26 | Report Abuse

Dealova=scenery, new acccr created and spotted!!!

Dealova

166 posts

Posted by Dealova > 2021-03-21 21:28 | Report Abuse

Haha, paper...have u spoken to boardroom n get a great deal. Get your ice cream dude..

Fund jamban ka u manage? Lol....pity ur fund man...must be some junior working at fund management n no nuts....lol

Go and ask ur mum to buy ice cream lah..

paperplane

21,624 posts

Posted by paperplane > 2021-03-21 21:28 | Report Abuse

Sorhem

KingSSS

50 posts

Posted by KingSSS > 2021-03-21 21:29 | Report Abuse

What happen after 31st march? This counter will dissapear from klse? Aduiii headache.. no idea what going on. 60 sen will be very good la and worth waiting until july.

Dealova

166 posts

Posted by Dealova > 2021-03-21 21:31 | Report Abuse

Haha....always angry...i’ll tell boardroom to calm u kay. They can coach u on how to read corporate proposal 101...

Hahaha, another joker, living and breathing....what an unlucky company to employ this kinda fanta manager....hahaha

Posted by ziyang231011 > 2021-03-21 21:47 | Report Abuse

Haha really like 司徒行者,many undercovers here..use different ID to cover them selves,you don't know me,I don't know you.What a fun forum!

KingSSS

50 posts

Posted by KingSSS > 2021-03-21 21:52 | Report Abuse

Yaya sometimes i feel confusing. Sell or keep.. the decision can change every time read you all mesej. Headache

KingSSS

50 posts

Posted by KingSSS > 2021-03-21 23:25 | Report Abuse

Thats what i said. Still dont know what to do. No conclusion. If really can get 50sen i willing to eait until july. If only 2 sen might as well sell it off. But must remember, 2 sen for big number of warrant is huge value also..not small money.

Posted by ziyang231011 > 2021-03-21 23:36 | Report Abuse

Fargo 8489 suddenly deleted all his comments..I think his undercover ID has been discovered so has received order to exit immediately.hahaha

Posted by ziyang231011 > 2021-03-21 23:39 | Report Abuse

A new replacement undercover come with new ID will join to shout vote for against... coming soon!

KingSSS

50 posts

Posted by KingSSS > 2021-03-21 23:40 | Report Abuse

Ziyang what is your decision? Mybe could helo me to decide

Posted by auditorandconsultant > 2021-03-21 23:44 | Report Abuse

Paperplane, I should give you many likes because you are the only one out of all who is same with us. You read the notice. People like ziyang only barks non stop without reading and understanding the SOA. I will spoon feed people here with the direct message.

For your information,

Turn to page 85 (assuming you open in PDF softcopy), please refer to main key words in the notice

"'....("CCM"), for the purpose of considering and if though fit, passing with or without any modification, a proposed scheme of arrangement between BHB and its warrantholders ("Warrantholders") pursuant to Section 366 of the Companies Act, 2016 ("Act")....."

Turn to page 86, please refer to main key words in the paragraph b

"...(b) assent to any condition, modification, variation and/or amendment as may be imposed.........to give full effect to and complete the Proposed Scheme of Arrangement."

There are a lot of people keep on encouraging investors to only vote for the special resolution. They have hidden and personal agenda.

Let me tell you why. They want to collect more. They will create an impression to you people that there is no room for modification or discussion and the price is fixed at RM0.38. In actual case, this is not the way SOA and CCM are going to be conducted.

Please refer to the notice of CCM and also refer to other articles about SOA Section 336 which you could also find from other sources such as checking from website of Tommy Thomas.

The above are genuine information and unlike what Ziyang always barks and barks saying that once vote against, no U turn. He did not study the Notice and Only bark with NO SUBSTANCE.

Hold and wait for negotiation for modification. Thay why the CCM need the SOA need to be sanctioned by the Court. It is not as simple as what others told you. Please read.

Hold or Sell, it is your discretion. I only want to help people to maximise their profits.

Posted by ziyang231011 > 2021-03-21 23:46 | Report Abuse

Fargo8489 ,Ular , Auditor, IB, God of hell please back to headquarters for emergency meeting..your missions have failed,all your ID have been discovered,need to create new ID to replace immediately..hahaha

KingSSS

50 posts

Posted by KingSSS > 2021-03-21 23:52 | Report Abuse

Auditor got point la.. aduu headache!!

Posted by auditorandconsultant > 2021-03-21 23:52 | Report Abuse

Please read the above. Truth never need to be challenged. You just go back and read bah

Posted by auditorandconsultant > 2021-03-21 23:55 | Report Abuse

KingSSS, a lot of people hope that retail investors who do not understand , to dump or to vote for. When ppl wanna vote for, they will think of the opportunity cost forgone as the fund is locked till mid of July.

So the motive and hidden agenda of those people, you are smart enough to figure out,

you go and read the above notice. Download from the website, it clearly states the clause on adjournment of CCM and modification if deemed necessary.

In other words, Court will only sanction the SOA when there is a reasonable basis to believe that the redemption consideration is fair.

Posted by ziyang231011 > 2021-03-21 23:55 | Report Abuse

KingSSS ,my decision is vote FOR I dare not to ask for 0.80 like Auditor x 6 IDs ,if this meeting is in person meeting, management sure will ask the guards to kick you out and tell you go to bank directly to take whatever amount you want with the pistol.

Posted by auditorandconsultant > 2021-03-21 23:57 | Report Abuse

Hahahah

Ziyang failed to mislead ppl

Now comment in such a way...

MALU lah

Paperplane... I am. Exhausted talking to ppl who never study and want to mislead ppl

Laugh die

Posted by auditorandconsultant > 2021-03-22 00:11 | Report Abuse

let me tell you all why Fargo8489 disappeared already and his comments had been deleted

I got his i3 messenger message to me to ask for help

Whoever is doubt, give me your email address, I can send you the snapshot of Fargo8489 asking for help and telling me that he could not comment the truth and his comments all had been deleted.

Send me your email and I can forward to you the snapshot for the reason

Probably, you ppl need to question i3 on the transparency issue already. I know i3 server is maintained in HK. The controller will know the answer better

csan

436 posts

Posted by csan > 2021-03-22 07:43 | Report Abuse

Daelova/ziyang231011, not sure if you're laughing or crying at the latest comments...especially the last one.

Nothing to hide. Create account in i3...user cannot remove account..only admin can. And i3 tracks IP address. Can easily check if fargo8489 last detected IP address same as auditorandconsultant. But anyway, same also who cares...just for the fun of knowing. Nothing criminal...unlike Hamzah Johari giving greenlight to give higher offer...time to find out from my bimb contact on the development for this haha. Will know soon

Posted by auditorandconsultant > 2021-03-22 08:16 | Report Abuse

Please go ahead because 真金不怕红炉火。

I only know accusing people is also an offence.

My legal right is reserved. You better take care of your words. The most obvious accusation is that you said I created fake email impersonating the above mentioned personnel, which is totally ridiculous.

Probably you are trying to trigger anxiety among naive or new retail investors so that they will sell. And you obtain advantage from buying more.

Never mind, the truth is that all warrantholders have the right to negotiate in the ccm before SOA is sanctioned by the court. The ccm is only adjourned when they achieved 75% votes to pass through the special resolution.

Send me your email if you are lazy to flip through the notice and I could send you all exactly information extracted from the notice.

Posted by auditorandconsultant > 2021-03-22 08:21 | Report Abuse

To reserve a record for reserving my right, my lawyer group of friends have advised me to lodge a police report.

After I lodge a police report, you people will know the identity of csan when he is charged for accusation or defamation.

I am still considering this method because I do not want to make thing exaggerated.

To me 我只是求财不求气。I also hope that everyone who is a genuine holders will go and read the notice seriously.

Let's see what my lawyer groups will advise me after this.

csan

436 posts

Posted by csan > 2021-03-22 08:35 | Report Abuse

Need Hamzah Johari, Head of Bank Islam Business Banking, green light for police report as well?

Dealova

166 posts

Posted by Dealova > 2021-03-22 08:38 | Report Abuse

Too many conspiracies, like x files in here....lol...

Now got police report, things are getting juicy.....

People are getting desperate.....

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2021-03-22 08:44 | Report Abuse

Last Warning. Sellllllllllllllll b4 tooooooo late. Price will crash after 31st Mar according to few tikus if Minority Forces voted No. Correct?

Posted by auditorandconsultant > 2021-03-22 08:50 | Report Abuse

Csan you can go ahead. No one stops you. Because from the beginning till now I only quoted from klse screener that person whose name is exactly the officer name, whose profile photo is similar to his LinkedIn photo, whose message is exactly replicated over here without modifying the real meaning.

I only know that someone accused me by saying that I created a fake email impersonating that officer and this is an offence as this constitutes defamation.

Please do not divert the attention of the main point in the notice.

Remember to flip through the notice and you will find that the special resolution could actually be passed with or without modification.

Whoever said Vote Against = deal off, please go and read.

That all.

Posted by auditorandconsultant > 2021-03-22 09:03 | Report Abuse

Ular, I hope you also go. And read the notice seriously

Please note that my group is very serious in this arbitrage opportunity since one year ago.

Hopefully, everyone cN go and read and understand that modificationis always possible.

I hope that no one is left behind.

Please read the notice ular

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2021-03-22 09:04 | Report Abuse

Sell

b4

too

late

Price will crash if Minority voted No to 38sen. Tikus said one.

Correct?

Dealova

166 posts

Posted by Dealova > 2021-03-22 09:05 | Report Abuse

Confuse, i thot email, now klse screener. Pity Hamzah boy.

All, just call boardroom lah, they can tell u straight away what will happen if vote no.

If not just wait for CCM and ask BIMB directly. Simple.

csan

436 posts

Posted by csan > 2021-03-22 09:06 | Report Abuse

Daelova, not yet desperate. It will get to that point when I happily share to BIMB the screenshot of auditorandconsultant's now-deleted post saying that "there is an email from high-rank person from BIMB confirming that there will be higher offer when SOA fail and he has given green light for higher offer". Proceeds to say that he has to "protect the direct number and email address of this person" but then after that interestingly shares in detail his name and position in Bank Islam.

Fairly sure that if BIMB does not take action, Hamzah Johari will...when he finds out his name is being used to confirm and green-light a higher offer.

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2021-03-22 09:09 | Report Abuse

Sell lah. Dont wait. Price will crash lah. Why no one believe it will crash kah. Will crash one lah. Tikus said one must believe lah. Correct?

csan

436 posts

Posted by csan > 2021-03-22 09:18 | Report Abuse

aiyoyo deleted post dated 19 March 2021 1.11pm email from high-rank at BIMB, post 22 March 2021 8.50am become email from auditorandconsultant quoting high-rank at BIMB....nak pusing mana next? email from Queen Elizabeth? janganlah main takut delete post

Dealova

166 posts

Posted by Dealova > 2021-03-22 09:22 | Report Abuse

My advise call straight boardroom or during CCM ask directly what would happen if the resolution failed. Easy.

Here people will speculate etc. Even letters sent also dunno got reply also. Seems no1 is entertaining that.

Last message also i dunno how many rounds of last messages and tired messages....lol

Pity that Hanzah, suddenly being the superstar....haha.

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2021-03-22 09:35 | Report Abuse

Sell lah. why dont sell. Price will crash after 31st Mar CCM lah. Tikus said will crash since Minority already has the votes more than 29%. Sure will crash one lah. Run Run Run b4 tsunami coming. Tikus said one how how dont sell lah. Why wait lah. Correct?

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2021-03-22 09:37 | Report Abuse

Semua tikus also scare price will crash why dont sell. Talk cock one kah. Correct?

Dealova

166 posts

Posted by Dealova > 2021-03-22 09:40 | Report Abuse

Chill dude, dont panic....hahaha, sounds like senile already....

No rush, get people to get info from the rightful place....all please contact boardroom, or ask during CCM better. Here full of panic speculators.

These jokers only know 3 words, sell, crash and no.

Other than that clueless, misquoting green light from some pity fella....or calling people tikus...

Finally got angry.....chill....lol

csan

436 posts

Posted by csan > 2021-03-22 09:42 | Report Abuse

who's scared? no one scared. remove all posts from 1 person 4 IDs, actually got zero post in BIMB-WA forum and KLSE Screener. hahaha

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2021-03-22 09:43 |

Post removed.Why?

csan

436 posts

Posted by csan > 2021-03-22 09:44 | Report Abuse

i must admit that i misread the comments in this forum as resistance from investors....until i find out from i3 that 4 IDs belong to one person. Already messaged my contact in i3...waiting to check last detected IP address of another 2 IDs. so potentially 6 IDs 1 person.

Dealova

166 posts

Posted by Dealova > 2021-03-22 09:45 | Report Abuse

Haha...sum1 is panicking....,..this is funny....some people are scared of tikus it may seems....now we know the real tikus.....lol

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2021-03-22 09:47 | Report Abuse

pls check my ID. Thank you . Correct?

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2021-03-22 09:48 |

Post removed.Why?

Post a Comment