BIMB-WA

KLSE: BIMB-WA (5258WA)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

0.00 - 0.00

Trading Volume

3 people like this.

2,855 comment(s). Last comment by firehawk 2021-08-23 22:34

UlarSawa

35,595 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2021-03-19 23:04 | Report Abuse

31st Mar will know those Minority cakap one with 29% will materialise or not. Be patient lah. Correct?

Posted by auditorandconsultant > 2021-03-19 23:39 | Report Abuse

I will stop commenting anything from now. If not, later I will be defamed by some people saying me impersonating others. Just to let you people exercise your own judgment. For those who wish to get the snapshot that I captured from a person claimed to be Hamzah Johari with his comments. You may check his profile from Linkedin, please send me your email. I do not want to comment further. Otherwise, I will be defamed. Please note that the snapshot is genuinely taken from KLSE Screener without any amendment. Just crop his message and his background from Linkedin. You may just investigate yourself by calling to BIMB. I do not want to comment further. Please exercise your judgment.

Something I am doubt but I could not conclude because I do not want to defame people here.

Why the above message appeared to be from a person ID named as "Ong Leong Huat" in KLSE Screener but over here in KLSE i3 the ID is "csan"

Just curious and I could not make any comment or conclusion for the above complication.

For those who wants to have a clear answer, do send me your email. I can send you the snapshot. I am not so free to impersonate others. I could send you the email with the comment given by a person claimed to be Mr. hamzah Johari and I verified his identity via a matching to Linkedin name and Photo to KLSE Screener profile photo.

I have reserved my legal right against any defamatory comments above mentioning me about "creating fake email and impersonating Mr. Hamzah Johari".

csan

436 posts

Posted by csan > 2021-03-19 23:49 | Report Abuse

Hi everyone, as expected, auditorandconsultant deleted his post which he posted on 19 March 2021 at 1.11pm saying BIMB's Head of Business Banking, Hamzah Johari gave green light to offer higher price if resolution not passed. email me if you are interested to bring this matter to BIMB as per my recommendation. I took a screenshot earlier. Sometimes hard to understand why people delete posts in the 21st century. Just a simple screenshot and you're a gone case.

Posted by Lucky Winner > 2021-03-19 23:57 | Report Abuse

Dear Shareholder,
Your e-Proxy form has been submitted. Kindly download or print e-Proxy form acknowledgement.

I submitted my AGAINST ALL e-proxy form already... peace!.... hopefully representative's from bimb and maybankIB can stop... shut it...

Posted by auditorandconsultant > 2021-03-20 00:03 | Report Abuse

Please go ahead and bring this matter to BIMB. I also want to know whether he is genuinely the right person.

Please read the message properly. When I said Greenlight, I only mentioned what I have seen. Please go back to KLSE Screener and you will see his name and his comment over there. I did not impersonate him but I just bring out the comment given by a person, with his ID name "Hamzah Johari" in the KLSE Screener. I did mention that I merely verified his identity by checking to LinkedIn.

You may go ahead but please do not defame me because I only deem the message given by that person as a genuine message and green light which is not wrong at all.

Please give me your email. I can send you his message from KLSE Screener and what I matched and checked from Linkedin (his name, photo are similar).

Anyway, I am not going to be fearful. Please go ahead but before that please verify yourself and exercise judgment before you are doing something which might cause defamatory statement to me. I reserve the legal right for this matter.

UlarSawa

35,595 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2021-03-20 00:25 | Report Abuse

ok lah. another 11days all will know who is right and who is wrong. Ular also want to win the Group Grand Lucky Draw lah. Will submit the proxy form with against vote. Pray hard lah. Correct?

Posted by ziyang231011 > 2021-03-20 00:51 | Report Abuse

Haha,now I realized that not Auditor x3, is x 4. Mr Ular/Auditor/god of hell/IB all actually same person. What happens to you guys? Something wrong with you ? Why need to create 4 persons ID just to incite investors to vote against?

Posted by auditorandconsultant > 2021-03-20 00:54 | Report Abuse

I am super tired and TL because I keep helping people but end up people defamed me.

Ular, you be my witness please. You also read my comment right. I said I obtained green light also not wrong because the message is really given by that person.

Plus, since when I created a fake email to impersonate Mr. Hamzah Johari. I am going to contact him via my professional network.

Some more, I did not even add or modify the message at all. Because the word "unlikely" is really used by that person in KLSE Screener.

I am really tired of being defamed when I keep helping people but end up with bad return.

Ular, did i cheat you people for the Notice Circulation date....Did i cheat you people for the CCM date?

Not right... Helping people ended up I am the one who kena threatened and kena defamed... worth or not....

I would rather be a dumb person.... I deleted all post because I believe if I don't, there are some bad persons outside who will mislead people by misinterpreting my actual meaning to others..

I am really tired already...let's wait for CCM....

I am tired of everything here.....Suka you ppl la..wanna vote for or vote against...wan 38 cents or other amounts.....

I am lazy to entertain anymore because my group and I have sufficient vote already....

Posted by auditorandconsultant > 2021-03-20 00:55 | Report Abuse

ziyang, i think you better go and become a novel writer because your imagination is too powerful already....

tired of explaining..whatever you think yes ...then you go ahead and think that way....really tired

Posted by ziyang231011 > 2021-03-20 00:59 | Report Abuse

Hey, what's the problem with you guys? Stop acting...what is a shame purposely to create 4person's ID to keep on incite investors to vote against.

csan

436 posts

Posted by csan > 2021-03-20 01:02 | Report Abuse

auditorandconsultant: Ular, you be my witness please. You also read my comment right. I said I obtained green light also not wrong because the message is really given by that person.

auditorandconsultant logs out, logs in as ularsawa

ularsawa: correct. correct?

well done.

Posted by auditorandconsultant > 2021-03-20 01:10 | Report Abuse

ziyang,

I am tired explaining already.

For those who want to vote for, please go according to your will.

Satisfied?

I do not need any extra votes because collectively my group has sufficient votes already.

Please exercise your own judgment.

On top of the above, can anyone please give me a real case whereby CCM had been made failed before in Bursa especially in Banking Industry.

I am keen to know if any.

From a fact, I know KYY with only >10% stake in Tradewind had successfully got his desired return......

Up to you ppl...I am tired already....

I am still curious the following matters:-

Why the above message appeared to be from a person ID named as "Ong Leong Huat" in KLSE Screener but over here in KLSE i3 the ID is "csan"

Just curious and I could not make any comment or conclusion for the above complication.

csan

436 posts

Posted by csan > 2021-03-20 05:57 | Report Abuse

auditorandconsultant takut main delete post. come come more request for screenshot of deleted post. i've already emailed 6 requests so far. looks like very keen interest on what he posted earlier with header "good news good news". lol

csan

436 posts

Posted by csan > 2021-03-20 06:52 | Report Abuse

Leong Huat is my name, csan is my profile name. Just like your real name is Ken and your profile name is auditorandconsultant...and many others. Lol

Dealova

166 posts

Posted by Dealova > 2021-03-20 08:22 | Report Abuse

Daymmm, i spoke to Hamzah...some1 is relying on unit head words and take it as bimb’s word.....haha..

Everyone, call this hamzah fella, or better still try to call investor relation and ask for this Hamzah boy....some1 is clearly desperate here....

Good luck guysss!!!

First having multiple ID, and now relying on some random fella...

What i know is, no1 from management has entertained anyone, what promoter if no1 entertained.

Dealova

166 posts

Posted by Dealova > 2021-03-20 08:26 | Report Abuse

Next time let’s get a random BIMB fella, create a status, paste the picture.:.and put so called “GREENLIGHT” comment, lot of jokers nowadays.

Might as well ask the security officer at bimb and get their comments, and tell the whole world, good news 3 times.

Very smart......lol

UlarSawa

35,595 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2021-03-20 09:24 | Report Abuse

Dont fitnah Ular ok. Ular know none of you all except KakDuit only. Kakduit is against the senior promoter one. Ular judi only bcos Ular like to judi. Correct?

ziyang231011 Haha,now I realized that not Auditor x3, is x 4. Mr Ular/Auditor/god of hell/IB all actually same person. What happens to you guys? Something wrong with you ? Why need to create 4 persons ID just to incite investors to vote against?
20/03/2021 12:51 AM

UlarSawa

35,595 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2021-03-20 09:30 | Report Abuse

Ular cakap facts only. if you scare what will hsppen after minority forces voted down succesfullyvand the price will crash. You want to play safe exit lah
let those willing to take the risk one hold lah. what so difficult to make decision kah. now still have ample time to exit mah. Correct?

UlarSawa

35,595 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2021-03-20 09:37 | Report Abuse

If later crash you all start to blame senior promoter again. If price up you also blame senior promoter. No mattercwhat also blame senior promoter. Now you can decide lah. Blaming others is easy. making decision is difficult. If price crash Ular voted against vote also kena shoot arrow kah. This is my choice mah. Ular want to hold also my choice mah bcos is my warrant mah. Ular choose to believe Senior promoter also cannot kah. must believe you tikus one kah. Tikus scare you exit lah. 36.5 and 38sen only 1.5sen lah. Common lah. Dont fitnah ular again lah. Correct?

fzy1388

131 posts

Posted by fzy1388 > 2021-03-20 10:40 | Report Abuse

哈哈哈哈,有点意思,好多人看图说故事,反正3月31日即将到来,到时自有分晓。我在想如果到时候真的得到超过0.38,这些人会懂得感恩还是道歉吗?

Hotstuff

3,152 posts

Posted by Hotstuff > 2021-03-20 10:44 | Report Abuse

I sold all and put all my fund into DNEX and already double the return. time is money. use it wisely

Dealova

166 posts

Posted by Dealova > 2021-03-20 10:53 | Report Abuse

Faxts oklah, if i call a security guard at bimb and claim he said price will go up, also a fact....but facts boleh pakai or not is another story lah...

Good news also another story if i go and call security guard....lol

Talk to each other also fact

Not being entertained also another fact

Lol....funny lah.

Posted by ziyang231011 > 2021-03-20 10:54 | Report Abuse

The only reason why he needs to create so many IDs to incite investors to vote against, because he wants to create the scenario looks like many investors are keen to vote against.

csan

436 posts

Posted by csan > 2021-03-20 14:32 | Report Abuse

Who said anyone is scared? The only person who is scared is the one using 4 profiles and misusing Hamzah johari's name and words to spread rumour.

KingSSS

50 posts

Posted by KingSSS > 2021-03-20 14:44 | Report Abuse

So what is the conclusion??
Vote for Yes or No?
Or just accept the 38 sen?

Please advise all sifoo here

csan

436 posts

Posted by csan > 2021-03-20 14:53 | Report Abuse

Of course vote for. If resolution not passed, BIMB-WA will plunge and only recover IF Bank Islam does very well and exceeds RM5 in 2.7 years.

csan

436 posts

Posted by csan > 2021-03-20 14:58 | Report Abuse

Bimb has never exceeded RM5 even when banks were at record highs few years back.

U just need to see the historical comments of these dissenters....or actually this single dissenter and you will know why he is desperately spreading such rumours. Until can make a mistake of using a real person's name in Bank Islam to spread messages.

KingSSS

50 posts

Posted by KingSSS > 2021-03-20 15:07 | Report Abuse

So vote for Yes? And accept the 38 sen. Eventho some people bought higher price

Posted by ziyang231011 > 2021-03-20 16:40 | Report Abuse

For me sure to vote FOR. At least to protect minimum 0.38.The warrant will trade until beginning of July after the deal is pass.so,as what I said before,nobody will know what will happen in 3 months times.if mother's share able to break RM5 then to like 5.30 the warrant price sure will follow to hit up.because already surpass the exercise price 4.72. If nothing happened before suspend,just take back 0.38 and move on. This option can let you sleep well. Once again,NO WAY TO GAMBLE for UNKNOWN DEAL. Nobody will knows what is the consequences if the deal is off.

Posted by ziyang231011 > 2021-03-20 16:43 | Report Abuse

My advice is if someone really intends to vote against, better sell now and switch to TOP 10 GORENG COUNTERS.At least high risk high return.Better than vote against for HIgh risk come with unknown return

Posted by ziyang231011 > 2021-03-20 16:53 | Report Abuse

Don't expect to open champagne to celebrate if you success to vote down the deal. After the 2.30 bursa resume to trade then you will cry.I don't know.. maybe someone will laugh and hold the party to see that scene.

csan

436 posts

Posted by csan > 2021-03-20 17:20 | Report Abuse

KingSSS, it's called acknowledging your mistake, moving on to next investment and recovering back. Can guarantee you that it will be 20-30sen if resolution not pass. Up to you to choose - scenario A (vote yes get back 38sen and reinvest and recover) or scenario B (vote no and if resolution blocked, price plunge to 20-30sen and then hope BIMB share price goes above RM5.10 in 2.7 years. If doesn't, your warrant is toilet paper).

csan

436 posts

Posted by csan > 2021-03-20 17:24 | Report Abuse

Hmm just realised KingSSS asking same question eventho it was answered. Just realised KingSSS is brand new account just created to comment on BIMB-WA. Probably it's auditorandconsultant. Let me check with admin.

KingSSS

50 posts

Posted by KingSSS > 2021-03-20 17:30 | Report Abuse

What happen if i dont vote?

KingSSS

50 posts

Posted by KingSSS > 2021-03-20 17:31 | Report Abuse

Im newbie on this matter. When can i get the 38 sen? Only in july?

KingSSS

50 posts

Posted by KingSSS > 2021-03-20 17:35 | Report Abuse

And why some people ask to vote against?

Posted by ziyang231011 > 2021-03-20 18:58 | Report Abuse

According to the circular is scheduled in mid July to get back 0.38. Not compulsory must vote,you can use e-proxy to vote or pre vote or ask chairman to vote on behalf if you have registered with boardroom. I think this virtual CCM will process in very short time not like past meeting can debate like pasar.

KingSSS

50 posts

Posted by KingSSS > 2021-03-20 19:02 | Report Abuse

Huhh july only can get? Demn!! If can get only 38 sen, might as well sell now. Can put other counter. Am I correct? Unless they willing to pay more let say 50 sen.anyway im independant here. Just want to get clear idea how to move fwd. Any chance bimb will offer more than 38 sen?

Posted by ziyang231011 > 2021-03-20 19:03 | Report Abuse

Expecting more new accounts flocks in to this forum to shout for VOTE AGAINST in order to get much much higher price.

Dealova

166 posts

Posted by Dealova > 2021-03-20 19:27 | Report Abuse

Haha, u can vote no and get your profit in 3 years time, no harm....if u feel like u deserve it.

Vote no and keep your warrants, not a bad deal....haha funny....next....

Dealova

166 posts

Posted by Dealova > 2021-03-20 19:31 | Report Abuse

U can ask via query or whatever...n say bimb say no, they dont want to increase...u vote no lah..

Once they say no at ccm, meaning they are ok for it not to go thru...and wait for 2.7 years or so...u can keep the warrants all u like by voting no, saying u disagree. Full stop. Win-win like most no supporters are implying. Haha...dude, u can go and ask those people with multiple ID, better still if u are one of the multiple personalities, u can look in the mirror, 4 mirrors and ask yourself. Lol....

KingSSS

50 posts

Posted by KingSSS > 2021-03-20 19:35 | Report Abuse

After 31st march, this counter still exist in klse or how? Im not trying to confuse people here. I have put money in this counter and i need to decide. If 38 sen need to wait for 4 months.. better sell all la. Better put other counter.

Dealova

166 posts

Posted by Dealova > 2021-03-20 19:41 | Report Abuse

If u vote no, still exist lah, coz no restructuring, u can keep the lovely, expensive warrants.

If yes it will go into the motion...and eventually the counter will become non existent. If time value of money is your concern, 6-7percent return if u were to buy today wont be affected signjficantly,if u were to discount based on fd rate. Hence the question is irrelevant. Unless ur in need of cash now and believe u can get better return by investing elsewhere.

Time value of money affects u only if us are talking about at least a year delay.

Easy, need money now and believe can profit fast elsewhere, sell. If not just hold.

KingSSS

50 posts

Posted by KingSSS > 2021-03-20 19:42 | Report Abuse

So conclusion vote for yes or sell it now. Sell it now can get money immediately. And put other counter

Dealova

166 posts

Posted by Dealova > 2021-03-20 19:43 | Report Abuse

That’s ur call, u know your need better dude...

KingSSS

50 posts

Posted by KingSSS > 2021-03-20 19:55 | Report Abuse

Understand. Last Q. What happen if i not voting? In which category i will be?

Dealova

166 posts

Posted by Dealova > 2021-03-20 20:15 | Report Abuse

Ur vote wont be counted, on the day of the CCM, that’s all.

KingSSS

50 posts

Posted by KingSSS > 2021-03-20 21:19 | Report Abuse

Ok lah.. thanks dear dealova for your kind advice. Will decide next week. If price go 38, i will let go fast hehe

Posted by ziyang231011 > 2021-03-20 21:39 | Report Abuse

So far no cases mmediately relaunch a second CCM or EGM to hold after the first attempt was failed no matter for GO or SOA ,means no precedent case to offer higher price immediately after the deal was off. We need to stay awake in order not to fall into the trap which can offer to fight for 0.80-1.20 if you vote against.

Posted by ziyang231011 > 2021-03-20 22:17 | Report Abuse

Tabung haji currently holds 29%of the warrant,but 53% of the mother share.If the deal is off ,TH as biggest shareholder can ask the management to distribute the 161millions which supposed to warrant holders distribute to BIMB directly after the warrant expired.they can get much higher than in warrant.remember Warrant has life span but BIMB no,they can launch a second exercise anytime after the warrant expired. Minority will eat shit while the TH (largest shareholder) can have better meal.

Post a Comment