BIMB-WA

KLSE: BIMB-WA (5258WA)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

0.00 - 0.00

Trading Volume

3 people like this.

2,855 comment(s). Last comment by firehawk 2021-08-23 22:34

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2021-03-16 13:59 | Report Abuse

Correct Correct .Correct.

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2021-03-16 14:34 |

Post removed.Why?

paperplane

21,624 posts

Posted by paperplane > 2021-03-17 09:53 | Report Abuse

sudah register e EGM,CCM not??

csan

436 posts

Posted by csan > 2021-03-17 16:20 | Report Abuse

Auditorconsulant, can come up with a better idea than 29% please. Today I only got 10k units at 35.5sen...

Posted by little_snake > 2021-03-17 17:17 | Report Abuse

full of ular nonsense comment here... Correct?

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2021-03-17 18:38 | Report Abuse

What ular talked nonsense kah. Ular betting mah. Wtg Group Grand Lucky Draw mah. Another 2 weeks 14days to be exact will know who will be laughing the loudest right. Since Senior Promoter garanti 29% votes is with the. Minority Forces. If on the 31st Mar really true as the Minority really voted down. Then there is a Lucky Draw lah. Drawing a comparison with FGV now. Felda only managed to get 81% of the shares acceptance at rm1.30 and the minority won and the share price up at rm1.48 now. This make Ular more excited to see Lanun Bimb Warlord reaction if Minority voted down the 38sen on 31st Mar. Correct?

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2021-03-17 18:42 | Report Abuse

No one know the outcome until 31st Mar. Stay Tune. Pray hard whatever you want the result to be lah. Ular prefer to see more exciting outcome lah. correct?

Dealova

166 posts

Posted by Dealova > 2021-03-17 19:56 | Report Abuse

Good lah if minority won, shareholders shud wish for that, since the price can go up. No need restructuring lol.

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2021-03-17 22:50 | Report Abuse

Restructuring die die must carry on one lah. Now is unlocking the value of BIMB lah. At least must share abit more with Warrant Holders lah. Minority has the every right to demand more than 38sen. Correct?

Posted by ziyang231011 > 2021-03-17 22:58 | Report Abuse

Mr Ular,BIMB WA & FGV are two different cases. One is warrant with life span and is out of money currently.another one is mother share with no life span..FGV spike because the goreng due to Palm oil Price has up a lot.

Posted by ziyang231011 > 2021-03-17 23:07 | Report Abuse

CCM is under virtual meeting. any demand must go through email or text not like the past meeting to be held in the hall in person. Not much time to answer many questions...most likely is directly to vote. If any announcement makes before 31/3 for price increase then you can consider as consolation price. Otherwise just vote FOR and move on.

Dealova

166 posts

Posted by Dealova > 2021-03-18 07:22 | Report Abuse

Since u are using the analogy of FGV, where the minority are the shareholders. While in this case is warrantholder, not the owner of the co. If i’m the shareholders, by using that analogy, i will vote no restructuring to my advantage, very smart analogy it seems. Lol. Thanks to warrantholders for such a brilliant idea.

Btw, no response from bimb I guess until now. I thot people want to meet up and nego? Not entertained is it?

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2021-03-18 08:53 | Report Abuse

Now is Lanun Bimb Warlord VS Minority warrant holder mah. Of course Minority want more mah. Lanun dont want to give more then the restructuring will drag abit lah. How long can Lanun drag. 33mths kah. Can or not. Correct?

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2021-03-18 08:55 | Report Abuse

FGV also similar to Bimb now. Same same both also minority vs Lanun one. Minority resist Felda from taking private mah. Why Felda want take full control same also mah restructuring to unlock FGV value mah. Correct?

Dealova

166 posts

Posted by Dealova > 2021-03-18 10:36 | Report Abuse

Nobody knows whether they will say can or not....haha, the best part is if they say can, no problem. Keep those warrantlah...we dont wanna pay....

Whatever it is, nobody entertained those who say wanna meet with bimb....talk only lah...

csan

436 posts

Posted by csan > 2021-03-18 12:21 | Report Abuse

Daelova, there is not enough warrant holders objecting. Bimb won't bother about meeting.

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2021-03-18 12:33 | Report Abuse

If you believe 29% vote against Bimb then you are entitled for the Group Grand Lucky Draw. Correct?

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2021-03-18 12:34 | Report Abuse

Another 13days only. Ular is counting the date for the Lucky Draw . Must believe the Senior Promoter lah. just another 13days only right. Correct?

scenery

2,361 posts

Posted by scenery > 2021-03-18 12:43 |

Post removed.Why?

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2021-03-18 13:39 |

Post removed.Why?

Dealova

166 posts

Posted by Dealova > 2021-03-18 13:42 | Report Abuse

Ic....bcoz i heard people wanna see bimb since 3 weeks ago....meaning no nothing.....

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2021-03-18 14:49 | Report Abuse

What no nothing. All wtg 31st Mar the Group Grand Lucky Draw date mah. See git luck or not lah. If got luck Group Lucky draw prize in Million Ringgits right. Correct?

scenery

2,361 posts

Posted by scenery > 2021-03-18 15:57 |

Post removed.Why?

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2021-03-18 17:54 | Report Abuse

Hypo any more tips you want to give to Ular. Any ctr you hate the most one. You go there lah. Then I judi the ctr lah. Why come here again. Ular ada bet at here already mah. Also ada dapat tips from you already lah. Now waiting Group Grand Lucky Draw on 31st Mar only. Ular believe with you around Ular will win the Lucky Draw lah. Can you pray for Ular to win the Lucky Draw. You are my lucky star lah. Ular love you the most lah. Love you always give tips to Ular lah. Boleh?

Dealova

166 posts

Posted by Dealova > 2021-03-18 19:24 | Report Abuse

Coz they said they wanna meet bimb b4 ccm? Isnt that the plan..

So means failed to meet lah....haishhh...just meet at ccm n vote straight lah i think....

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2021-03-18 19:28 | Report Abuse

Still have time lah. 13daya to go. Even 2 days b4 the CCM also can meet mah. Wait for the news from Senior Promoter later lah. We must have faith with him lah. Why you so impatient lah. Correct?

Posted by Dealova > Mar 18, 2021 7:24 PM | Report Abuse

Coz they said they wanna meet bimb b4 ccm? Isnt that the plan..

So means failed to meet lah....haishhh...just meet at ccm n vote straight lah i think....

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2021-03-19 10:06 | Report Abuse

Mother share above 4.30 already. Premium is getting lower and lower. Look more promising for the Minority to win the battle with the
Lanun Bimb Warlord. Correct?

Dealova

166 posts

Posted by Dealova > 2021-03-19 10:53 | Report Abuse

Haha, remember exercise price is 5.10 already. For those who bought at 45sen, it’s 5.17.......shareholders have been asking whether 38sen is too expensive already.....good luck....haha

Posted by JustHentam > 2021-03-19 11:21 | Report Abuse

Exercising price is 4.72. There are more than 2 years to expiry in March 2023. Do your own calculation based on current BIMB share price how much it is worth in the open market today. Since this is a corporate exercise, the offerer usually nerds to offer an incentive to buy up the remaining outstanding from the open market unless the offerer believe BIMB is a distress assets, then they will offer at a discount. So, ask the IB who is advising the minority, do they consider BIMB a distress asset and if they say YES, ask them how did they form such an opinion.

Dealova

166 posts

Posted by Dealova > 2021-03-19 11:31 | Report Abuse

I mean if u forego your 38sen, in order to recoup u shud exercise at 5.10, if not no point....

Dealova

166 posts

Posted by Dealova > 2021-03-19 11:37 | Report Abuse

N it’s more of whether shareholders willing to pay or otherwise....it’s a 2 way streets...at the end of the day...if u think u can gain more by waiting for the next 2 years, more sensible to vote no...since we can get more in 2 years time......for shareholders as long as it’s not expensive for them to restructure....hence vote as u feel.

Posted by JustHentam > 2021-03-19 12:13 | Report Abuse

Just ask the IB advising minority how much tgey think the warrant is worth based on today's mother share price and how they derive that value. Get them to explain. They are paid by BIMB to do a job. Question them if not logical. Then, you have a basis to decided of its worth today and if you believe the mother is worth more in future (next 24 months), obviously the warrant also will goes up.

Dealova

166 posts

Posted by Dealova > 2021-03-19 12:39 | Report Abuse

If high n shareholders dont feel like paying, means no go still. It’s willing buyer and willing seller.

Both need to agree. If not, no need restructure, and vote no. Win win for both. Right?

But until now also nobody is entertaining to meet us...,

Dealova

166 posts

Posted by Dealova > 2021-03-19 12:41 | Report Abuse

For shareholder simple, it’s out of the momey, if u feel otherwise, nobody stopping u to vote no, and wait till 2023.

Free market, do as u like....

Posted by Good2harvest > 2021-03-19 12:54 | Report Abuse

mother share is not liquid, easily to down back to 4.00 like few days ago. Not too optimistic the mother price.. unless can goes up to RM5 before 31/3. Base on current price no way to vote against , is too risky. Sure warrant price will free fall if the deal is not through. Just my opinion, not for argument

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2021-03-19 12:55 | Report Abuse

How can shareholders dont want to pay. 1sen above 38sen only fork out extra 4.3mil. 2sen extra 8.6mil 3sen 12.9mil 4sen 17.2mil 5sen 21.5mil and so on. Not alot also right. They also want to to unlock the BIMB value worth billions right. Understand sikit lah the whole exercise. 12 days to go only. Minus sat and sun left 8days only. Very fast one lah. See who laughing the loudest later lah. Correct?

Dealova If high n shareholders dont feel like paying, means no go still. It’s willing buyer and willing seller.

Both need to agree. If not, no need restructure, and vote no. Win win for both. Right?

But until now also nobody is entertaining to meet us...,
19/03/2021 12:18 PM

Dealova

166 posts

Posted by Dealova > 2021-03-19 13:20 | Report Abuse

Please can we get the management to say something, unit head is not even part of the management at the bank, let alone at group level....

Haisshhh...people are just throwing names

Dealova

166 posts

Posted by Dealova > 2021-03-19 13:23 | Report Abuse

First off, nobody entertained the group that claim to meet the management.....another bull.....

Posted by ziyang231011 > 2021-03-19 13:32 | Report Abuse

If you want to ruin the party to let the CCM down because maybe BIMB had done something bad to you before,you must go directly to them not drag the warrant holders to die for you.i strongly doubted that you not even hold a single warrant....just purely come to spoil the party without hurt yourself.

Dealova

166 posts

Posted by Dealova > 2021-03-19 13:45 | Report Abuse

Negative or not, people are just throwing names out of desperation......i called Hamzah just now, know now it is such a bull, if u ask a clerk to write email to u also can, they can even tell u bimb will pay rm20 for warrants....

The most important thing is, nobody had met the management...that is the crux of the matter.

Posted by ziyang231011 > 2021-03-19 13:55 | Report Abuse

As I said this CCM is held in virtual.not much time to let you debate for the prices, every inquiry must go through email or text..I expect it takes very short time then let you to vote. So, don't expect any price increase on the CCM day.If those keep on shouting can bring you grand price please ask them to do it before 31/3. Otherwise, don't fall into their traps to lose your hard earn money.

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2021-03-19 15:33 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by ziyang231011 > 2021-03-19 16:12 | Report Abuse

Don't dreaming lah..where got grand price? Listen to the god of hell x 3? Sure will lead you to Holland. Market seems not good, don't play fire

Posted by ziyang231011 > 2021-03-19 16:16 | Report Abuse

U better pray that mother share keeps going up after EGM, if break through RM5 , there is very high chance warrant might goes up more than 0.38 which already protected. Warrant only suspend in beginning July .In between this period still have possiblity that mother will break RM5 -5.30.

Posted by ziyang231011 > 2021-03-19 16:18 | Report Abuse

No way to take the risk to vote against...then everything has gone. Instead of taking the minimum 0.38 then wait for miracle if the mother can break RM5 then to much higher.if not still good to receive 0.38 in mid of July

Posted by ziyang231011 > 2021-03-19 16:20 | Report Abuse

Mr Ular,is not about the scare or not scare,there is no way to bet like this . Win or lose ? All in ? No way

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2021-03-19 19:50 | Report Abuse

Scare until like tikus after so much explanation by the senior promoter with garanti 29% on hand. you better exit and sit on the fence watching how the minority forces fighting the Lanun Bimb Warlord. Treat this as a live learning process for your future references lah. Remember to write down all details until the end lah. Correct?

csan

436 posts

Posted by csan > 2021-03-19 22:49 | Report Abuse

Hi everyone. Let me tell you some background about what is happening here. Basically, you need at least 25% votes or 105 million warrants to vote against resolution for the resolution to fail. This 105 million is way too big for any small retailers or even a group of retailers to have. What is happening is BIMB-WA price has been going up and there is not much return left to get. At 36.5sen, the return is only 4%. How to get more return? It is by spreading rumour that resolution will fail then people will get scared and unload the warrants. I myself have 1.5million units queuing at 35.5sen and its quite hard to get but I won't stoop so low by spreading fear and getting people to unload. Auditor Consultant has been trying hard to do this but it hasn't worked so far. His first attempt was to say vote against because offer price too low and is worth much more. Second attempt became a bit more desperate by saying he and his group has 29% of the warrants - which is enough to block the resolution. This attempt also did not work to bring the BIMB-WA price down and today he has a new attempt - which is to produce an email supposedly by Mr Hamzah Johari who is Head of Business Banking in BIMB saying that BIMB will offer a higher price if the resolution fails. Here is what you need to know - there is no such thing as Auditor Consultant and his group having 29% stake. No need to promote everywhere to vote against if you really have 29%. The second thing I found out from a contact in i3investor is that Auditor Consultant, God_of_Wealth, Malaysian IB_HongKong and UlarSawa are all the same person in i3investor. 1 person - 4 different profiles. Posting comments everyday hoping to spread fear and then collecting at cheaper prices to earn more money. Today, Auditor Consultant made the biggest mistake of his life - by creating a fake email and impersonating Hamzah Johari. All the previous attempts were just inaccurate but nothing criminal. Unfortunately, the latest attempt of impersonation is a crime. I have been told BIMB has become aware of this and action will be taken soon since the impersonation is a criminal offence. Everyone just sit back and relax, vote for the resolution in the CCM and get your 38sen. If you are interested to know who this Auditor Consultant is, you will have a chance to find out when he is charged for impersonation.

csan

436 posts

Posted by csan > 2021-03-19 23:01 | Report Abuse

For those still curious who is telling the truth, screenshot and send what Auditor Consultant said earlier (the post at 1.11pm, 19 March 2021) and/or send the 'email' to BIMB's IR and Hamzah Johari's secretary and call them up to get a confirmation. Hamzah Johari is Bank Islam's Head of Business Banking....haha not even related to this restructuring which involves mostly BIMB holding co and not Bank Islam. Contact the Bank Islam's general line and get Hamzah's secretary's extension and email. Send the screenshot and/or supposedly Hamzah's email to the secretary's email and call her to get a follow up. Very simple. Big mistake by Auditor Consultant today. If he deletes his post, let me know. I took a screenshot and will be happy to send to you. A contact of mine also received the fake email that he supposedly received from Hamzah Johari. Happy to forward that to you as well.

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2021-03-19 23:02 | Report Abuse

walao sound like you are story writer also lah. All sort of speculators also can write story kah. Not logic lah. No need 105mil lah. Not all will attend or vote lah. Cant you all wait until 31st Mar to see the result kah. If really scare you exit lah. Correct?

Post a Comment