SERBA DINAMIK HOLDINGS BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): SERBADK (5279)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

0.00 - 0.00

Trading Volume

29 people like this.

108,949 comment(s). Last comment by Vicky 3 weeks ago

Ppmaster

4,431 posts

Posted by Ppmaster > 2021-10-23 10:53 | Report Abuse

So far which company doing false account, 100% are delisted by bursa soon.

Ppmaster

4,431 posts

Posted by Ppmaster > 2021-10-23 10:55 | Report Abuse

Kpmg report is very clear this company is doing false account, no arguement.

Posted by kokchengkai > 2021-10-23 10:56 | Report Abuse

Anyway wish share holder can sleep well tis 2 days .. buy share buy until high blood pressure, cant sleep well , cant eat well is totally wrong as a investor

hiddenJ

113 posts

Posted by hiddenJ > 2021-10-23 10:58 | Report Abuse

Hope this will not happen,

If SIR come out with bad

The company might be delisted or the price pump down to the floor

So it has EXTREME Possibilities that it will not be going to come out of the SIR, just to let the suspension go on to "MAINTAIN" the price and avoid from delisted until they can make something change to gain back investors' trust. Dragging time tricks.....

wongchin

1,006 posts

Posted by wongchin > 2021-10-23 10:59 | Report Abuse

Pearl white : U will be admire for what u have written abt sd n become an instant hero. Bt u can also become the curse of 18th generation for what u have done for those who follow u. I suggest u comment no more n js relax n wait for the sir out come. Even thou i hv an opposite view of yours i never try to pour cold water. Thks

InterFund®

1,777 posts

Posted by InterFund® > 2021-10-23 11:05 |

Post removed.Why?

Yu_and_Mee

3,452 posts

Posted by Yu_and_Mee > 2021-10-23 11:10 | Report Abuse

My worry is he has no say on the outcome.
========
solomolo Karim have 700 million share in serba about 21%...do u think karim will leave just like that?..or just be delisted just like that..so funny lah u all....haha
23/10/2021 9:25 AM

jolynce

547 posts

Posted by jolynce > 2021-10-23 11:11 | Report Abuse

Agree. Although I don't own SD shares, I can see how many would be trapped by now because of this person's very often ambiguous comments.

Posted by wongchin > Oct 23, 2021 10:59 AM | Report Abuse

Pearl white : U will be admire for what u have written abt sd n become an instant hero. Bt u can also become the curse of 18th generation for what u have done for those who follow u. I suggest u comment no more n js relax n wait for the sir out come. Even thou i hv an opposite view of yours i never try to pour cold water. Thks

Yu_and_Mee

3,452 posts

Posted by Yu_and_Mee > 2021-10-23 11:11 | Report Abuse

last time transmil issue, still not learn?
Do those rich people and fund manager have say on that outcome?

ǷearlꙌhite

1,652 posts

Posted by ǷearlꙌhite > 2021-10-23 11:11 | Report Abuse

For some people branded as sor chai by forummers here and the bloggersphere only reaffirms that no SIR is needed to confirm the veracity on the real life, attitude, personality and competence of this individual.

Not competitive , no leadership, no accountability and a blamer.

gemfinder

6,880 posts

Posted by gemfinder > 2021-10-23 11:12 |

Post removed.Why?

gemfinder

6,880 posts

Posted by gemfinder > 2021-10-23 11:13 |

Post removed.Why?

Yu_and_Mee

3,452 posts

Posted by Yu_and_Mee > 2021-10-23 11:14 | Report Abuse

anyhow, not my business. your money your decision. Even no fraud issue, i will still not interested with three companies because CEO keep selling warrant. Warrant can be big return in investment but he sold off so frequent in the rest of two companies. No one can stop anyone to invest or not because all are adults and with own money. PP and soon right issue since PP no value

Yu_and_Mee

3,452 posts

Posted by Yu_and_Mee > 2021-10-23 11:14 | Report Abuse

you never know will right issue come or not, if PP not subscribers or PP also not enough fund to run operation.

Yu_and_Mee

3,452 posts

Posted by Yu_and_Mee > 2021-10-23 11:16 | Report Abuse

i don't know why people still so keen to buy these 3 stocks with so high risk.
high risk = high return is a say. Sometimes high risk is no return.

Yu_and_Mee

3,452 posts

Posted by Yu_and_Mee > 2021-10-23 11:18 | Report Abuse

gemfinder, i'm sad with your accuse. when earn, you not blame ally, now you blame her. I don't need to prove i'm not her because you are also typical mankind.
change is to better, if no change will be worst, why not change?
change also wrong?
whatever, typical mankind.

taco89

202 posts

Posted by taco89 > 2021-10-23 11:19 | Report Abuse

Yu_and_Mee
Thats the problem, he sold scib and kpower warrants to buy serba share from 1.6x all the way to 1.93 earlier this year.
And he said "warrants" is a bonus for directors.
Thats how he earn and in the same time mother shares percentage remained unchanged.
Even if the report is positive, their cashflow still a very big problem.

hiddenJ

113 posts

Posted by hiddenJ > 2021-10-23 11:19 | Report Abuse

If SIR come out with bad
The company might be delisted or the price pump down to the floor

So it has EXTREME Possibilities that it will not be going to come out of the SIR, just to let the suspension go on to "MAINTAIN" the price and avoid from delisted until they can make something change to gain back investors' trust. Dragging time tricks.....

Your money will be stuck for 1 week? 1 month? 1 year? 10 years?

Hope this would not happen to you all.

FSX123

298 posts

Posted by FSX123 > 2021-10-23 11:20 |

Post removed.Why?

nuilam hali

1,376 posts

Posted by nuilam hali > 2021-10-23 11:22 | Report Abuse

Sure close shop, my saving all gone

amet2017

3,150 posts

Posted by amet2017 > 2021-10-23 11:28 | Report Abuse

More and more rba surfacing..nice..hehe

Posted by Pgraduate123 > 2021-10-23 11:29 | Report Abuse

Nuilam, my savings all gone early this year already.... 2 brand new Honda accord from esceramic....

Stockisnotfun

5,143 posts

Posted by Stockisnotfun > 2021-10-23 11:46 | Report Abuse

Lol already got the update from SIR but the CEO decide to hide that. Same with KPMG first round already raised the concern to them but they decided to hide that anyway until kpmg raise to bursa. Whether the SIR at the end will turn out to be bad or good but 100 percent confirm the CEO seriously has integrity issue.

Posted by Pgraduate123 > 2021-10-23 11:49 | Report Abuse

He already netted rm4.3 Million sold all warrants. Kikikukiki.. Lari kuat kuat....

Sslee

5,680 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2021-10-23 12:07 | Report Abuse

Can't wait to read the Factual Findings that cause Bursa to suspend the counter in the interest of maintaining an orderly and fair market in the trading of SERBADK’s securities.

Bursa Securities notes that the findings from the Factual Findings Update as at 30 September 2021 (“Factual Findings Update”) on the SIR have been communicated to 3 out of 4 independent non-executive directors, on 21 October 2021.

In this regard, Bursa Securities notes that to–date, SERBADK has not announced the findings from the Factual Findings Update in accordance to Paragraph 9.03 of the Main Market Listing Requirements (“MMLR”).

Ppmaster

4,431 posts

Posted by Ppmaster > 2021-10-23 12:10 | Report Abuse

Yu and me, karim all his share 21% already morgage to bank, so his share is belong to bank share.

Ppmaster

4,431 posts

Posted by Ppmaster > 2021-10-23 12:12 | Report Abuse

Yu an me, Once release the report, bank definite will throw karim share as much as they can to take back the money they borrow to karim

Yu_and_Mee

3,452 posts

Posted by Yu_and_Mee > 2021-10-23 12:18 | Report Abuse

@taco89, you are absolutely right. If I'm CEO and so confident with my companies, I will not sell warrant in so huge number. Since it's free, zero cost, why not hold until it keep growing together with mother.
From this sign, actually we can see something is not right. But some people will find some reasons to support CEO actions. From he keep selling kpower warrant and scib warrant in huge and continuously, I have also sold off all. And I told myself something was not right and I will never go back. Even if they can go up 3x or 10x, none of my business but I really doubt that will happen.
Again, his style with keep PP worries me. Receivable keep increasing and need PP to get fund for operation. I keep emphasize these few points because they are just unexplainable if the companies really have bright future.
OK, this will be my last real comment in serbadk, kpower and scib. Real is painful sometimes but talking fake will make people happy. Moving forward, i will just talk fake to them. hahahahaha.

Ppmaster

4,431 posts

Posted by Ppmaster > 2021-10-23 12:20 | Report Abuse

Bank force selling the karim share few times already, the price more lower the bank will force selling more share, now this counter suspend, no time for the bank to force selling sloely anymore, bank will throw big amount share, the share price will jump down once reopen trading.

Alex™

12,593 posts

Posted by Alex™ > 2021-10-23 12:26 | Report Abuse

will serbadk become the 5th outcome of a trader? fund stuck due to counter suspension?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5X4WRp0Cid8

kfbusjd

665 posts

Posted by kfbusjd > 2021-10-23 12:26 | Report Abuse

believes me, no more drop. If IR is good then fly. If report is bad, then serba should get delisted by bursa or become another sumatec

Alex™

12,593 posts

Posted by Alex™ > 2021-10-23 12:30 | Report Abuse

Mohd Abdul Karim had sold all of his warrant holdings although the derivative price was near record low before the trading suspension of the company shares was announced.

need cash for what?

Yu_and_Mee

3,452 posts

Posted by Yu_and_Mee > 2021-10-23 12:31 | Report Abuse

Believe you, if loss money, you payback to everyone who believe you?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
kfbusjd believes me, no more drop. If IR is good then fly. If report is bad, then serba should get delisted by bursa or become another sumatec
23/10/2021 12:26 PM

taco89

202 posts

Posted by taco89 > 2021-10-23 12:31 | Report Abuse

@Yu_and_mee , honestly, many so called directors sold the warrants for grant. I understand he sold those warrants to buy shares of serba, but you know that when you push up a share price then bonus issue with warrants is legal but unethical way to attract buyers. The way he bought serba share early this year i think was purely attract investors with their project on hand etc. but still, their debt and cashflow were always big problems. On their accounting, previously IB all gave 2.30 above TP, they are professional and well trained, even they cant realized if there were any suspicious figures in their earlier QR, so retailers might not aware of the risks.

No matter the report is good or bad, I hope this can at least send message the other 2 companies to have a better risk management on their receivable, payable and cashflow.

kfbusjd

665 posts

Posted by kfbusjd > 2021-10-23 12:32 | Report Abuse

money that can burn one, you want?

Lanmum

360 posts

Posted by Lanmum > 2021-10-23 12:35 | Report Abuse

@ Yu_and_Mee no need to get carried away by other people remarks. Appreciate your thoughts and integrity. Be yourself.

spyking

534 posts

Posted by spyking > 2021-10-23 12:49 | Report Abuse

Monday night SIR will be released

nuilam hali

1,376 posts

Posted by nuilam hali > 2021-10-23 12:55 | Report Abuse

Tuesday koyak

Legend

4,119 posts

Posted by Legend > 2021-10-23 12:58 | Report Abuse

Relax sudah...KPMG bukan company bawah pokok...kena terima hakikat. Next week tahu untung atau rugi.

Posted by EatCoconutCanWin > 2021-10-23 12:59 | Report Abuse

Serbak scam or Supermax scam?

Posted by NatsukoMishima > 2021-10-23 13:09 | Report Abuse

@JJchan Whether factual Findings is siding SerB or Not, on 21Oct @10am Karim should stop Trading and make a announcement...instead he went to Sell all his warrant.....so arrogant, total disregard Bursa Standing Orders.......what a CEO

If i was the CEO ,i would do the same thing to protect myself before the boat n other passengers sink to atlantic just like titanic !!

Posted by straightarrow > 2021-10-23 13:11 | Report Abuse

Posted by Yu_and_Mee > Oct 23, 2021 12:18 PM | Report Abuse

@taco89, you are absolutely right. If I'm CEO and so confident with my companies, I will not sell warrant in so huge number. Since it's free, zero cost, why not hold until it keep growing together with mother.
From this sign, actually we can see something is not right. But some people will find some reasons to support CEO actions. From he keep selling kpower warrant and scib warrant in huge and continuously, I have also sold off all. And I told myself something was not right and I will never go back. Even if they can go up 3x or 10x, none of my business but I really doubt that will happen.
Again, his style with keep PP worries me. Receivable keep increasing and need PP to get fund for operation. I keep emphasize these few points because they are just unexplainable if the companies really have bright future.
OK, this will be my last real comment in serbadk, kpower and scib. Real is painful sometimes but talking fake will make people happy. Moving forward, i will just talk fake to them. hahahahaha.

Thanks for sharing your observations and experience. I also own the three counters as well. Speaking the truth is better than faking the truth to please others. Thank you.

Posted by OpporturnityHunter > 2021-10-23 13:12 | Report Abuse

Aiyoyo, u telah cakap banyak kali cinapek compaines cannot be trusted and also, saying Transmile cina pek. hehehehehe. Kenapa sangat benci apek cina ??

Guy, let me tell you the stories behind why this gentleman hate cinapek a lot leh. Ini story back to 35 tahun dahulu while interfund was 5 years old

Satu petang hehehehe agak pukul 6.00 di petang, ada seorang pek mukanya kelihatan macam cina bersenyum ( smile ) dengan dia dan tanya interfund want to makan gula gula or not. Interfund said yes yes i want gula gula. and pek tu bawa dia ke satu tempat yang gelap gelap, lepas tu interfund nanggis kuat kuat kerana kesakitan mungkinnya, hehehehe. Dari incident itu, hehehehe, interfund tengok pek pek yang bermuka cina dia benci dah. hati dia sudah twisted. Dia tak suka orang yang smile, dia benci pek look like cina. dia benci perkataan smile kerana pek tu senyum dengan dia sebelum bawa dia ke tempat gelap. siapa tahu, transmile, ada perkataan smile, terus kena marah olehnya, hehehehe.

sekian sahaja, nanti, tolong tengok bagaimana dia mengamuk yeah. I want to see see too

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

InterFund® All cinapek companies cannot be trusted............
23/10/2021 11:05 AM

Posted by OpporturnityHunter > 2021-10-23 13:18 | Report Abuse

heheheh, marah show , scolding show, mengamuk show akan datang, presented soon by interfund hehehehehehehe, lah lah lah lah a

Posted by OpporturnityHunter > 2021-10-23 13:18 | Report Abuse

lah lah lah lah lah lah lah lah lah lah lah lah lah lah , lah

bpsiah

146 posts

Posted by bpsiah > 2021-10-23 13:28 | Report Abuse

In future, when such issue of external auditor and listed company not resolved, authorities must suspend trading immediately until matters completely done with.

Huangbk72

4,944 posts

Posted by Huangbk72 > 2021-10-23 13:31 | Report Abuse

Lets bring clarity to this matter.

On Oct 21st, final findings of SIR is presented to Bursa and SD. Findings as at 30th Sept.

Bursa been waiting for SD to disclose the findings publicly. ( this is contrary to the fake billion dollar CEO here who has been saying SD is forcing Bursa to suspend share trading and disclosing the findings). Fact checked and fake again.

SD is the party that is sitting on the SIR findings and refusing to disclose it. Is the SIR good or bad to SD? Make your own conclusion.

Now Bursa is forcing SD to disclose the findings by 26th Oct ( Tuesday)

As I have repeatedly stated

1) EY will confirm KPMG findings
2) Hope you are not in the room when shit hits the fan.

We will see which shark will sell faster come Tuesday..... brilliant move by Bursa to suspend SD.

I will be bringing my lounge chair and popcorn this Tuesday.

Huangbk72

4,944 posts

Posted by Huangbk72 > 2021-10-23 13:33 | Report Abuse

Huatexpert Serbak management should be scratching their head how to raise billion to pay debt and millions to support every quarter 400 mil cash burning business....
Nobody want to buy their new bond issue...
How much right issue shares should raise and what is the price of right issue shares...
Does CEO still got money to subscribe right issue shares...
Plenty of questions discussed....
How to business as usual for Serbak, financially very tight now... 400 mils + cash can only last for 1 quarter....
Can it be the next Sapura Energy with massive right issue shares.
Looking forward for next episode of the drama .... This is second time Bursa ordered Serbak complete the task requested within a time frame....
Title of the next drama episode : SIR and survivor of Serbak...
23/10/2021 12:42 PM

No need to scratch.. use chainsaw also useless.

This company is much in debt, it is practically insolvent.

probability

14,466 posts

Posted by probability > 2021-10-23 13:33 | Report Abuse

Oil services company - Schlumberger beats 3Q profit estimates as oilfield activity recovers

https://www.theedgemarkets.com/article/schlumberger-beats-3q-profit-estimates-oilfield-activity-recovers

"The industry macro fundamentals have visibly strengthened this year, particularly in recent weeks — with demand recovery, oil and gas commodity prices at recent highs, low inventory levels, and encouraging trends in pandemic containment efforts," Schlumberger chief executive officer Olivier Le Peuch said in a statement, adding he expects those conditions to materially drive investment over the coming years.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz