Posted by matrixcool > 2013-08-21 21:03 | Report Abuse

The stocks that i mentioned are only my own opinions. please do not take them as buying opportunities. Like evryone else i made lots of mistakes too.. 1) GOB--Completed the cup and saucer pattern. More upward is espected from this stock. Immediate Reisstant at $0.945, strong resiatnt at $1.00 with possible target price of $1.08. Supports are adjusted to $0.89 and stronger resistant @$0.865. My profit protection is at $0.865. 2) ALAM--It is in FLAG consodilation for the past 23 sessions,it may break out from the Flag very soon.The first signal is when it break above $1.55 and confirmation if can break and stay above $1.62 with volumes. Support is adjusted to $1.47. 3)Huayang--Have been inside of Trading ranges of $3.05-$3.22 for the past 24 sessions.A break above the trading range of $3.22 will take it to the next resistants @ $3.34 with possible target of $3.40. Will limit my losses if break below $3.00. 4) E&O--Broke out from the sysmetrical triangle on 12/8 and hit the high of $2.27 on 16/8. It is back to consolidation and may offer some buying opportunities.I am buying back after dispose mine average $2.24 earlier. Supports are at $2.04/$2.00 If can stay above $2.10 it may re-try its previous high of $2.27. Will limit my losses if break below $1.97. Happy Trading....

15 people like this.

1,451 comment(s). Last comment by tonylim 2014-01-14 09:02

inwest88

5,628 posts

Posted by inwest88 > 2013-10-21 15:01 | Report Abuse

City Trader, good for you that you managed to get Hovid. I was late to queue at 31.5. Like I say, you just need to follow your own trading method. If you had listen to someone else you would have missed out. So what if the directors unload their shares. Everyday you see directors of many many companies selling their shares. The only consolation for me is that I managed to get some Homeritz shares. In fact I also was watching Furnweb this morning before I went out. When I came back (a few minutes ago) it has gone up by 7 sen. Missed again !

Ooi Teik Bee

11,478 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2013-10-21 15:05 | Report Abuse

Inwest88,
I suggest you should buy Hovid-WB instead of mother share. Final decision is yours.
Thank you.

CityTrader

8,151 posts

Posted by CityTrader > 2013-10-21 15:09 | Report Abuse

I agree with Ooi's suggestion. Hovid-WB is worth for trading although i dont know how to cal..

inwest88

5,628 posts

Posted by inwest88 > 2013-10-21 15:17 | Report Abuse

agree with OTB, at the conversion price of 18 sen, the warrant only commands a few percent premium. But I am not chasing, let the price settle down first !

Posted by jennylee1382 > 2013-10-21 19:39 | Report Abuse

instaco is uptrend

matrixcool

1,307 posts

Posted by matrixcool > 2013-10-21 23:04 | Report Abuse

lwalk My reading on Pantech—Breakout from the trending range of $0.92-$1.00 and also the Downtrend line at $1.00 two days ago which is Bullish but volumes is lacking during the breakout. By calculation the immediate target is at $1.08, strong resistance at $1.10 with final TP of $1.14.Pantech may start its consolidation towards support of $1.00/$0.97. Any weakness provides opportunity to collect for future play. Pantech maybe starting its new stage two upward cycles. Thanks Iwalk I am putting the counter on my radar.

AK $$-- Welcome to our thread. Everyone trade differently and the reason I dispose of Muhibah is because it trigger my trailing stop of $2.39 to protect my capitals and profits. Unless it can break & stay above $2.43, Muhibah is most likely to trend downward.

City Trader—You cant see the breakout from the “Inverted H&S” because you are looking at the daily chart. Now open a weekly chart and draw a line at $0.27 then the pattern is obvious. For TA you may want to look at a longer term chart beside the daily chart, I know a friend who look at hour chart as he is in and out of a counter real fast. No one is right or wrong you choose your own way of trading as long as you are making $$$. I use the daily chart for entry and exit and weekly chart to re enter if the longer term upward is intact.

Ooi teck bee—welcome to the thread and thanks for your contribution on Hovid WA, we all appreciate it.

Happy Trading.

matrixcool

1,307 posts

Posted by matrixcool > 2013-10-22 00:24 | Report Abuse

22nd Oct

1) ALAM— As suggested Alam after touching its resistance of $1.62 and forming” Long Upper Shallow” last Friday it started its consolidation towards support of $1.57/$1.52. Alam manage to stay above the neck line of $1.57 (Inverted Head and shoulder) which is a good sign, it is expected to re try the immediate resistance of $1.62/$1.67. If Alam cant clear resistance of $1.67 soon may indicates its stage 2 upward movements could be over and enter into stage 3 “Distribution stage” which I may clear my holding into strength to lock in my profits. I had increased my Trailing Stop if $1.50 is violated to protect my capitals.

2) AZRB—As suggested AZRB consolidated towards supports of $0.995/$0.96 today and I collected more AZRB for future play. I believe AZRB is starting stage 2 movement of the cycle as long as the level of $0.93 is not violated. If break above $1.06 it is expected to re test $1.10/$1.14. If it can break above $1.14 it completed its double bottoms formation and AZRB will be a big winner. Exit if $0.96 is violated.

3) IJMLAND---As suggested start to consolidate towards its immediate support of $2.80/$2.76 today. IJMLand manages to stays above $2.80 which is a good sign. IJMLand is expected to challenge the immediate resistance at $2.89 and target of $2.95/$3.00. I have set my Trailing Stop level to just below $2.72 to protect my capitals.

4) MPHBCAP—It is moving towards its TP of $1.84 but Price and RSI” keep showing Divergence indicating the under strength maybe weaker than thought. Tomorrow I will most likely to sell this counter into strength To lock in my profits. I had also increased my Trailing Stop if $1.70 is violated to protect my profits.

5) PELIKAN—Bought in Pelikan at an average cost of $0.67 today. It breakout from the “Bullish Flag” pattern yesterday and it is expected to test its immediate Resistance at $0.75/$0.80.Immediate supports is adjusted to $0.65.

SUPERMX— Cleared all my Supermx to use the capitals for other moving stocks.
I am also collecting SBCCorp towards support of $1.73/$1.70.

P/S as I am flying back tomorrow evening may not be able to update my thread tomorrow.

HAPPY TRADING…

tsurukame

778 posts

Posted by tsurukame > 2013-10-22 08:50 | Report Abuse

Hi Guys,
Take a look at Tebrau. Tebrau has completed double bottom with second bottom price higher than first bottom price and price now is on uptrend...

Happy Trading !!!

matrixcool

1,307 posts

Posted by matrixcool > 2013-10-22 09:26 | Report Abuse

tsurukame, welcome to this thread and thanks for sharing Tebrau...

Happy Trading..

lwalk

1,144 posts

Posted by lwalk > 2013-10-22 09:41 | Report Abuse

thanks matrix for analysis on pantech :) bon voyage safe journey

ProfitMan

2,094 posts

Posted by ProfitMan > 2013-10-22 10:57 | Report Abuse

Matrix, on Tebrau - doji and MACD crossover on 10/10 indicate uptrend and the uptrend is confirmed by the SMA 12 crossover SMA 25 on 17/10. The 1st resistance it needs to take out is at 1.45 before trending up further. The uptrend is also supported with increased volume. Average volume for the past 5 days is 1.22 times the average volume. But will need to pay attention on the momentum of the counter. Please correct my reading of the chart.

Tsurukame, thanks for highlighting Tebrau.

tsurukame

778 posts

Posted by tsurukame > 2013-10-22 13:06 | Report Abuse

matrixcool and ProfitMan,
You are most welcomed..

Tebrau has not been in the limelight for quite sometime...there had been some changes at the board level...the chart is telling me something is brewing and the fundamental for Tebrau is strong and will get stronger in the future as ETP shifts into higher gears resulting in rise of asset prices ...but its still in early collection stage and there is still abit of time to get in and it is the right opportunity to get in at this stage as chart uptrend has been confirmed by double bottom ...

Happy Investing!!

Posted by jennylee1382 > 2013-10-22 13:09 | Report Abuse

matrix is it time to buy supermx? and if can buy around what price

Posted by jennylee1382 > 2013-10-22 13:10 | Report Abuse

tebrau and supermx which one is better profit

matrixcool

1,307 posts

Posted by matrixcool > 2013-10-22 17:21 | Report Abuse

Lwalk, thanks now at the airport waiting for my fight to return home tonight.

ProfitMan & tsurukame-Thanks for sharing on Tebrau chart reading, I think both of your reading is as good as mine if not better. I am at the airport and no access to my charts, this morning when tsurukame mentioned It I did have a quick look and agree that it broke out from the double bottom few days ago with volumes and managed to stay above the breakout point of $1.34 past few days which is healthy. From the breakout the estimated target price is about $1.54.

Jennylee-I sold all my Supermx lately as I think it is trading in a very tight range with important support at $2.45. Exit if this level is violated.

HAPPY TRADING…

Posted by wajatimur_28 > 2013-10-22 18:43 | Report Abuse

Any comments on sumatec or?

Metta

516 posts

Posted by Metta > 2013-10-22 22:13 | Report Abuse

Hi Bro Matrix , welcome back with all the beautiful memories. Hope u dint leave behind broken heart ya..... Home sweet home...

Bro Matrix , hv u cleared all ur E&O ? Some movement seen ...wats ur tot ?

Bro Matrix & Alll Sifus , Anyone into Puncak ? It's been hovering at current lvl for awhile. Any advise ?

TQ n Rgds

matrixcool

1,307 posts

Posted by matrixcool > 2013-10-23 09:12 | Report Abuse

wajatimur_28 ..welcome to the thread. Sorry i do not trade PN17 counter or pennt stock..any one to help wajatimur out?

Sis Metta,thanks..really enjoy the holidays.. maybe you missed some of my earlier posting, i have cleared all my Puncak and E&O..I will look into the charts for E&O and Puncak for you when free..

Just to update yesterday cleared all my MPHBCAP to lock in the profits at Av of $1.76..
Bought in SBCCorp at Av of $1.73...( For those who trade this counter please be aware of the right issues..

HAPPY TRADING...

matrixcool

1,307 posts

Posted by matrixcool > 2013-10-23 23:12 | Report Abuse

24th Oct

1) ALAM— Alam after touching its resistance of $1.62 and forming” Long Upper Shallow” on 18/10, as suggested started its consolidation. It needs to break above $1.62 to try next strong Resistance at $1.67.If Alam breaks above resistance of $1.67 indicates stage 2 upward movement is intact and it will be a winner. I had increased my Trailing Stop if $1.52 is violated to protect my capitals.

2) AZRB—AZRB shows more weakness today as consolidation keeps moving downwards. A break below $0.995 may take it down to the important support of $0.96. I will definitely take my losses if this level is violated. AZRB needs to take out the “Gravestone Doji” formed at $1.06 on 16/10 to further its upward movement. If it breaks above $1.14 it completed its double bottoms formation. (Weekly Chart and also completed its Cup and Handle pattern) and AZRB will be a big winner. AZRB needs to stay above $1.06 to confirm its uptrend. Exit if $0.96 is violated.

3) IJMLAND---Yet to convincingly confirm it has completed the “Cup & Handle” pattern by staying above $2.81. Today try to stage another uptrend movement but still couldn’t confirm the validity of the earlier break out. IJMLand is expected to challenge the immediate resistance of $2.89 and target of $2.95/$3.00. I have set my Trailing Stop level to just below $2.72 to protect my capitals .A break below this level indicates uptrend could be over.

4) PELIKAN— “Dark Cloud” formed yesterday indicates more consolidation is expected towards support of $0.665/$0.64. Immediate resistance is adjusted to $0.685 and $0.72.Set my Stop loss if $0.64 is violated.

5) SBCCorp—Any weakness should find support at $1.73 (Breakout turns support level) & $1.70.Immediate Resistances is at $1.77/$1.81.

I am monitoring Kimlun as it just broke out from its down trend line today.

Sis Metta, E&O after breaking out from $2.10 today really shooting up but I am just worry about the buying frenzy today. The next Resistance is at $2.29.Do set a trailing Stop to protect your profits.

HAPPY TRADING…

tigerroar

542 posts

Posted by tigerroar > 2013-10-23 23:24 | Report Abuse

Thanks a lot matrixcool!
I sold of mphbcap too early at 1.67 but happy with my profit%. Am still holding azrb, thought there's hope in this counter but price has been unstable and no sign of moving towards north. I'm monitoring Benalec and ghlsys.

Posted by jennylee1382 > 2013-10-23 23:37 | Report Abuse

bro matrix Pelikan what is the exit price. i bought at 0.625

Metta

516 posts

Posted by Metta > 2013-10-24 02:10 | Report Abuse

Bro Matrix thanx for ur feedback on E & O. Advise noted.

Bro Matrix I hv sold off my Puncak d last round after ur alert ! Tot of buying again if chart looks gud....nvm put it on hold. Bot AZRB.

Is Tebrau in ur radar ?

Can't sleep tonight .....insomnia again...sigh. So decide 2 log into d forum.

Rgds

matrixcool

1,307 posts

Posted by matrixcool > 2013-10-24 09:58 | Report Abuse

Tigerroar—welcome to this thread and thanks for sharing your experiences and counters. Ya, to lock in profits and be happy with it, no one can sell at the highest all the times. I am also collecting AZRB, now still under consolidation with lesser volumes which are good sign.
I traded Benalec in July but by end of July , cut losses at $1.36 when it broke down from the symmetrical Triangle. I think it has completed its cycle and started a new cycle, now is at the stage 1 trending between 1.15-$1.24, strong Resistance at $1.28. The stage 2 will be confirmed if breakout from $1.28 with volumes.(This is the time most traders like us may want to participate), If you are trading this counter now you may want to put a stop loss below $1.15.

Jennylee, For Pelikan,you bought in at very good price my cost is about $0.67. I will cut losses if $0.64 is violated, everyone is different the losses they are willing to take. You may want to set below $0.60 (Low formed on 17/10) but choice is yours.

Sis Metta, so Kanchong about E&O insomnia kah? Tebrau was highlighted by tsurukame, few of them mentioned about the breakout at $1.34 which is true.

HAPPY TRADING…

Posted by faberlicious > 2013-10-24 13:31 | Report Abuse

Hi Matrixcool,1st time here.Can u please take a look at Coastal Contracts and PJDEV. Many thanks.

matrixcool

1,307 posts

Posted by matrixcool > 2013-10-24 15:36 | Report Abuse

Faberlicious—Welcome to this thread. My reading for the charts:

Costal Contract—Very Bullish, breakout on 22/20 with a “Rising Window” & 7X Av volumes add validity to the break out. Immediate support is adjusted to $3.09 and the Gap of $3.02/$2.99 will act as a strong support during consolidation. It is trying to overcome the previous high of $3.16 with strong resistance projected to $3.38 and final TP of $3.46. Congratulation to you I think you are on a winner.

PJ Dev—An uptrend counter, higher high and higher low. To win on this stock you must know when to “Scale In” to buy more of the stocks. Immediate support is adjusted to $1.13 with strong support at $1.09.Price and RSI started to show divergence indicating some correction maybe on the way. Any weakness towards support offer opportunity to collect for future play.

HAPPY TRADING..

connie9170

37,452 posts

Posted by connie9170 > 2013-10-24 18:31 | Report Abuse

Hi Matrix, really enjoy reading your postings. May I know what stock chart software do you use for your readings ?. Thanks

JaniceLove

252 posts

Posted by JaniceLove > 2013-10-24 19:39 | Report Abuse

Matrixcool...have you thought of giving us tuition on sundays..maybe at any MacD's...hehehe

matrixcool

1,307 posts

Posted by matrixcool > 2013-10-24 21:12 | Report Abuse

Hi connie9170 & JaniceLove
Thanks for the nice words. I started the thread hopefully i can get some inputs from you all to help in my trading too. I think the most important things in this thread is everyone is sincere and honest.Like lately i also benefited from EngTex and MPHBCap bcoz some furumers highlighted the stocks to me. So it is a Win Win situation.
I am using MetaStock Professional version 11 software.
Who knows one day we could all meet and learn the charts together but definitely not 2013 as i will be away for about 1 month from Nov to Dec...

HAPPY TRADING....

tsurukame

778 posts

Posted by tsurukame > 2013-10-24 21:26 | Report Abuse

Hi Matrix,
Take a look at Tongher..It tested bottom 4 times and managed to turn bullish on 4th bottom with above average volumes on 22 Oct 2013. Current price now is above 200 days moving average.

Stock fundamental is good and getting even better with improvement in economies of Euroland. This is a good stock for medium term investment but may not necessarily be a good trading stock!!

Happy Investing !!

connie9170

37,452 posts

Posted by connie9170 > 2013-10-24 21:28 | Report Abuse

Thanks Matrix. Will check out the software. Am trying to learn TA from scratch and hopefully I can also highlight good stocks to you one fine day....

matrixcool

1,307 posts

Posted by matrixcool > 2013-10-24 23:16 | Report Abuse

25th Oct

1) ALAM— Alam after touching its resistance of $1.62 and forming” Long Upper Shallow” on 18/10 which is bearish, the consolidation is still going on. Today it re tested its support at $1.57 and closed with a black candle which is bearish, It needs to break above $1.62 to try next strong Resistance at $1.67.If Alam breaks above resistance of $1.67 indicates stage 2 upward movement is intact and it will be a winner. I had increased my Trailing Stop if $1.52 is violated to protect my capitals.

2) AZRB—Re tested its immediate support of $1.00/$0.995 and hold which is a good sign. It formed a “Separating Line” which is very Bullish, AZRB is expected to take out the “Gravestone Doji” formed at $1.06 on 16/10 to further its upward movement. Immediate Resistance is at $1.10/$1.14. If it breaks above $1.14 with volumes it completed its double bottoms formation. (Weekly Chart and also completed its Cup and Handle pattern) and AZRB will be a big winner. Exit if $0.96 is violated.

3) IJMLAND---By being able to stay above $2.80 I believe IJMLand is at the stage 2 of a new cycle, it is expected to test the immediate resistance of $2.89 and target of $2.95/$3.00.Immediate support is adjusted to $2.80/$2.76.The problem with IJMLand is lack of volumes to confirm its breakout validity. I have set my Trailing Stop level to just below $2.72 to protect my capitals .A break below this level indicates uptrend could be over.

4) PELIKAN— Fail to clear $0.72 today which means consolidation is not over yet. Show more weakness today by breaking $0.665 briefly,formed an “Inverted Hammer” during consolidation which is a good sign, if break above $0.72 should try $0.75/$0.80. Immediate support is adjusted to $0.66/$0. Set my Stop loss if $0.64 is violated.

5) SBCCorp—Traded with increased volumes in the tight range($1.74-$1.76) indicates the stock could be under accumulation. Any weakness should find support at $1.73 (Breakout turns support level) & $1.70.Immediate Resistances is at $1.77/$1.81.

P/S :
Thanks tsurukame for highlighting Tongher.
Connie9170 if you are a beginner maybe you should invest into a good TA book first. The software may confuse beginner with all the indicators in the chart.

HAPPY TRADING…

htyeap125

135 posts

Posted by htyeap125 > 2013-10-24 23:59 | Report Abuse

Hi bro matrix, it has been quite some time i didn't participate in this valuable thread due to work load. I am still holding on to my ijm land.

3 days ago, i juz bot in MyEg base on my instinct without referring to chart ( my pc got some problem to load charts lately). I think shd be java problem. Hope can get it fix by this weekend.

I suppose u have a wonderful trip ya.......

hi connie, i hv some notes on TA for beginners (in MA Words). If u are interested, juz post ur email here n i will send u.

Posted by jennylee1382 > 2013-10-25 00:15 | Report Abuse

bro Matrix,
MetaStock Professional version 11 software need to pay for it or can get it free.
Can you giving us tuition on weekend..maybe at any starbucks...or other places
today i hv sold pelikan at 0.69, I very happy to earn a small profit(RM227) like bro matrix said don't Greed. And I really enjoy reading your postings. althought sometimes I'm not reaaly understand what yrs said coz i hv zero knowledge of share market. Thanks.
CT, Bro matrix and all friends here how do yrs think abt these TAS and BJfood? which one is better buying

Posted by jennylee1382 > 2013-10-25 00:21 | Report Abuse

htyeap 125 I 'm interesting the notes on TA for beginners (in MA Wordsif you don't mind to email to me. My email: jennyleeyl@gmail.com
Thanks in advance.

Posted by Walter Aw Lik Hsin > 2013-10-25 00:42 | Report Abuse

Good evening htyeap125! can i have the notes as well? =) walteraw7@gmail.com

connie9170

37,452 posts

Posted by connie9170 > 2013-10-25 06:55 | Report Abuse

Hi htyeap125, am reading this TA book by Kahn (TA Plain and Simple) like a bible now. It would be GREAT to have your notes. Email is connie9170@gmail.com. Thanks so so much for your kind offer.

connie9170

37,452 posts

Posted by connie9170 > 2013-10-25 07:02 | Report Abuse

Hi Matrix, u are absolutely right. I have to read a lot to gain TA knowledge. Do you have any good TA books to recommend ?. Hopefully not too technical...I have finance background but not interested in FA. Am obsessed with TA !!!!

JaniceLove

252 posts

Posted by JaniceLove > 2013-10-25 07:33 | Report Abuse

Hii Matrixcol...what about LienHoe , any comments?

Posted by faberlicious > 2013-10-25 07:43 | Report Abuse

Matrixcool,many thanks for the info.I got into Coastal @2.94 and PJDEV @1.11.

Posted by Thomas3886 > 2013-10-25 07:46 | Report Abuse

Hi htyeap125, can you kindly email me the beginners notes on TA thank you so much. My email is thomascham@icloud.com

tiangby

3 posts

Posted by tiangby > 2013-10-25 07:56 | Report Abuse

htyeap125,mind send to me as well?E-mail is success2learn@gmail.com
Thank you

Vivi Yap

271 posts

Posted by Vivi Yap > 2013-10-25 08:45 | Report Abuse

Matrixcool can u pls.check scable tq

matrixcool

1,307 posts

Posted by matrixcool > 2013-10-25 09:39 | Report Abuse

First would like to welcome Walter Aw Lik Hsin, Thomas3886, tiangby ,Vivi Yap to our thread.

Bro htyeap, thanks for helping and sharing your “TA notes for beginners” to all the bro and sis here. Appreciated it. Hope you get your computer fixed up soon to comment on some charts. Congrat to your MYEG, broke out on 17th Oct with volumes, very bullish. Like you I am still holding on IJMLand, the Breakout validity is in doubt due to lack of volumes.

Sis jennylee, I am not qualified to give lessons on TA, maybe with helps from others we can learn together at this thread.I will look into the charts of BJFood & TAS over weekend for you.

Connie9170, everyone preferences on TA is different, for me I like “CandleSticks” so if you are interested you can buy the book on “CandleStick” in major book stores.
Connie, just a reminder that: “TA wont let you make money, instead most likely you will lose money based on TA”, contradicting? Only way to make money is (My Opinion only) to have a plan before you buy, be discipline and execute the plan accordingly. Buying is easy, Selling is the hardest part especially when the price moved against you. Use the TA as a guide only for entry or exit.

Janice Love & Vivi Yap- I will look into the charts of Lien Hoe,Scable for you over weekend.

faberlicious—You are welcome and hope you make $$$ Costal and PJDev, your entry price is good. Remember to lock in profits when you are happy with the returns.

HAPPY TRADING…

connie9170

37,452 posts

Posted by connie9170 > 2013-10-25 09:48 | Report Abuse

Thanks Matrix for your kind advice. Am trying to understand how this whole TA works for entry and exit points. U are absolutely right about the plan and be disciplined.

sunnyeoh

208 posts

Posted by sunnyeoh > 2013-10-25 10:03 | Report Abuse

hi htyeap125! Do you mind i can have the note as well. my email is sunnyeoh76@gmail.com

Posted by schizomaniac88 > 2013-10-25 10:12 | Report Abuse

Hi htyeap125, can you kindly email me the TA notes. Thank you so much. My email is mfirdaus1688@gmail.com.

ProfitMan

2,094 posts

Posted by ProfitMan > 2013-10-25 10:38 | Report Abuse

htyeap125, great demand to yr notes. I thought it was very unselfish of you to share the TA notes. Thank you for unselfishly sharing.

To add further, on youtube, there are also some useful videos on TAs but it would require patience and time to search through them. It would complement the notes that htyeap mails out.

connie9170

37,452 posts

Posted by connie9170 > 2013-10-25 10:44 | Report Abuse

Thanks ProfitMan. Yeah the videos on youtube are very helpful too.

Posted by faberlicious > 2013-10-25 15:37 | Report Abuse

htyeap 125,please send the TA notes also.My email
is ch33h3ng@gmail.com. Thanks a lot. :)

ooi1955

1,302 posts

Posted by ooi1955 > 2013-10-25 17:42 | Report Abuse

htyeap125, would greatly appreciated if you could email ur notes to me too at ooinancy@yahoo.com. Thank you for sharing ur hardwork.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz