Posted by matrixcool > 2013-08-21 21:03 | Report Abuse

The stocks that i mentioned are only my own opinions. please do not take them as buying opportunities. Like evryone else i made lots of mistakes too.. 1) GOB--Completed the cup and saucer pattern. More upward is espected from this stock. Immediate Reisstant at $0.945, strong resiatnt at $1.00 with possible target price of $1.08. Supports are adjusted to $0.89 and stronger resistant @$0.865. My profit protection is at $0.865. 2) ALAM--It is in FLAG consodilation for the past 23 sessions,it may break out from the Flag very soon.The first signal is when it break above $1.55 and confirmation if can break and stay above $1.62 with volumes. Support is adjusted to $1.47. 3)Huayang--Have been inside of Trading ranges of $3.05-$3.22 for the past 24 sessions.A break above the trading range of $3.22 will take it to the next resistants @ $3.34 with possible target of $3.40. Will limit my losses if break below $3.00. 4) E&O--Broke out from the sysmetrical triangle on 12/8 and hit the high of $2.27 on 16/8. It is back to consolidation and may offer some buying opportunities.I am buying back after dispose mine average $2.24 earlier. Supports are at $2.04/$2.00 If can stay above $2.10 it may re-try its previous high of $2.27. Will limit my losses if break below $1.97. Happy Trading....

15 people like this.

1,451 comment(s). Last comment by tonylim 2014-01-14 09:02

CityTrader

8,151 posts

Posted by CityTrader > 2013-10-13 18:01 | Report Abuse

Hi htyeah125! no doubts it is an ascending triangle if we both draw a line joining the 2 SL dated 0907 & 0710. The last 2 days, price touched my ascending line & also my 50EMA. Due to the formation of small Descending tri, it aggravates d price to breakdown 1.10 lvl to test next support 1.06 & 1.01 -38%.

Shld the support 1.10 be strong enough, price may bounce to 1.20. Vol has been diminishing since 190913 & let us see how price moves tmr.

matrixcool

1,307 posts

Posted by matrixcool > 2013-10-16 23:13 | Report Abuse

17th Oct

1) ALAM— Still forming the right shoulder of the “Inverted Head & Shoulder” pattern with neckline at $1.57(Doji formed on 20/09). If it could complete the pattern & breakout from $1.57 with volumes. Alam is definitely a winner.
Alam is slowly but surely moving to get out of its “Down Trend” line which has an ending at $1.53 at the moment. A break above this level with volumes is the first signal that it may complete the “Inverted Head & Shoulder” pattern by breaking out above the neck line at $1.57. Immediate support is adjusted to $1.48/$1.45. I have adjusted my exit level higher to $1.45 to protect my capitals.

2) IJMLAND---As suggested IJMLand is trending between $2.72-$2.81,unless $2.81 is taken out with volumes IJMLand is not out of the wood.Immediate Resistance is at $2.77, today it closed with a “Long Lower Shallow” which has an Bullish impretation. A break baove $2.81 with volumes confirmed it completed the “Cup and Handle” Pattern.
Immediate support is adjusted to $2.72/$2.66. I have increase my Trailing Stop level to just below $2.66 to protect my capitals.

3) MPHBCAP—As suggested MPHB started its consolidation after the price and RSI formed divergence,it tested its support of $1.61 twice and holds.Unless the immediate resistance of $1.66 is taken out HPMBCAP may carry on its consolidation.
Due to the Divergence mentioned I have increased my Trailing stop to just below $1.60 to protect my capitals.

4) SUPERMX— Failed to clear above the “Down Trend Line” ,formed a “Doji” with Gap down today indicates a trend reversal. The next candle if break above $2.55 ( May Scale in more shares) will take it to next level of $2.62/$2.67. A break below $2.45/$2.44 may signal more downward movement for Supermx (Will exit if this level is violated).

5) MUHIBAH—The support of $2.40/$2.39 holds which is a good sign, more upward movement to its immediate target of $2.56 looks possible, if break may try its previous high of $2.72.
Immediate support is adjusted to $2.40/$2.39( Resistance turns suport) which is also my Trailing stop to protect my capitals.

I am looking into Dialog(It is gaining momentum) & SBCCorp after today breakout with volumes, more upward movement could be expected.

HAPPY TRADING…

ProfitMan

2,094 posts

Posted by ProfitMan > 2013-10-17 16:09 | Report Abuse

Matrix, great to see your posting. I am currently monitoring Perisai. It has broken out from what I believe to be a descending flag formation on 11/10. MACD crossed over on 9/10 although its SMA (12) is trading slightly below SMA (25).

matrixcool

1,307 posts

Posted by matrixcool > 2013-10-17 22:41 | Report Abuse

18th Oct

1) ALAM— Finally Alam breakout and completed the “Inverted Head & Shoulder” pattern with 2x the Av Volumes today. It is expected to move higher from here with immediate Resistances at $1.62/$1.67. I scale in extra 25% shares when broke above $1.53, now my average cost had increased to $1.48. If it can break above $1.67, Alam has the immediate target of $1.73 and final TP of $1.84.
Immediate support is adjusted to $1.54/$1.48, any weakness is a good time to collect for future play. I will exit if $1.48 is violated to protect my capitals.

2) IJMLAND---As suggested yesterday it formed a “Long Lower Shallow” which has a Bullish interpretation. Today IJMLand broke above $2.81 to complete the “Cup and Handle” Pattern, the only concern is lack of volumes during the breakout. It moved to the high of $2.83 but could not break through this high that was formed on 26/09, as long as $2.81 is not broken IJMLand is expected to scale higher. It is expected to challenge the immediate resistance at $2.89 and target of $2.95/$3.00.
Immediate support is adjusted to $2.79/$2.75. I have set my Trailing Stop level to just below $2.72 to protect my capitals.

3) MPHBCAP—A separating Line occur today which is Bullish sign, MPHBCap is expected to break above $1.66 to scale higher from here. Immediate target is at $1.70 with final TP of $1.84.
But due to the Price and RSI keep showing Divergence indicating the under strength maybe weaker than thought, I will definitely selling my stock into strength. I will exit if $1.59 is violated to protect my capitals.

4) SUPERMX— Yet to clear above the “Down Trend Line” at $2.53, Supermx is forming an ‘Descending Triangle’ which is Bearish in nature. Unless it breaks above the descending line at $2.53 to challenge $2.62/$2.67, Supermx is likely to break below $2.45/$2.44. Exit if this level is violated.

5) MUHIBAH—The support of $2.40/$2.39 holds which is a good sign, more upward movement to its immediate resistance of $2.48 and immediate target of $2.56, if break may try its final TP of $2.68. Immediate support is adjusted to $2.40/$2.39(Resistance turns support) which is also my Trailing stop to protect my capitals.

6) AZRB & SBCCORP—Start to collect these 2 counters during their consolidation.

I am looking into Dialog (It is gaining momentum).

P/S ProfitMan, thanks for sharing Perisai, will look into it over weekend. I am still oversea but has access to internet now..

HAPPY TRADING…

Posted by jennylee1382 > 2013-10-18 08:15 | Report Abuse

bro matrix what's the enter price for AZRB & SBCCORP

matrixcool

1,307 posts

Posted by matrixcool > 2013-10-18 09:02 | Report Abuse

Sis jennylee1382,

AZRB had completed its cycle starting 21/06 to 28/08 setting a new low at $0.82 (Stage 1 to stage 4). It is starting the next cycle and I believe it had breakout from stage 1 on 11/10 by breaking above $0.995 and started the stage 2 movements which is the one the traders would like to trade. I am collecting on any weakness towards immediate support of $1.00.
SBCCORP—Same scenario at stage 2 movement after breaking out from $1.73 2 days ago. I am also collecting on any weakness.

Please remember to set an exit point if you wish to buy these 2 stocks.

HAPPY TRADING..

ProfitMan

2,094 posts

Posted by ProfitMan > 2013-10-18 16:03 | Report Abuse

Matrix, looking at Engtex chart, is that a cup and handle formation from 15/8 to 10/10? Potentially, Engtex is on an uptrend again.

matrixcool

1,307 posts

Posted by matrixcool > 2013-10-18 16:23 | Report Abuse

ProfitMan, There are some criteria for cup and Handle pattern,Engtex is definitely not one o them. The cup is not round and the handle should be retracement instead of new high. Engtex if break $1.51 will move again.I think you are on a winner.
Oh Ya, thanks for MPHBCAP, I cleared another 25% of my holding at $1.70 now left with another 50% for the TP of $1.84.

ProfitMan

2,094 posts

Posted by ProfitMan > 2013-10-18 19:43 | Report Abuse

Thanks Matrix for the clarification. I have taken fresh positions with Engtex again after clearing off everything weeks ago.

Really happy that you are making money on MPHBCap. You are most welcome. I have still not lock in any profits yet but I will be locking in profits from 1.80 onwards. I suppose you can now continue to enjoy your holiday to the fullest fully sponsored by MPHBCaps. he he he. Cheers.

CityTrader

8,151 posts

Posted by CityTrader > 2013-10-18 19:59 | Report Abuse

Congrats to u Matrix & Profitman.. I missed MPHBCap,,

Metta

516 posts

Posted by Metta > 2013-10-18 20:32 | Report Abuse

Hi Bros

Glad to catch u guys again. Yup....Bro CT , I also missed MPHB Cap....sigh. Ya congrats Bro Matrix n Bro PM glad u guys make profits frm d ctr. Bro Matrix must b very, very...... Happy. Making money n enjoying his holidays...ya by d way meet any beautiful ladies .. generation of d concubines? U owe us one yum cha...ya

Bro CT saw u in Pantech room. M holding d WA. Wats ur tot ?

Today I bot AZRB...think m a bit crazy. Last round sold at .98cts.

Anyone holding hibiscus wa ??

Rgds

CityTrader

8,151 posts

Posted by CityTrader > 2013-10-18 20:57 | Report Abuse

Hi Metta. Pantech is currently upsiding n plus good spec news, i believe price can hit 1.10 no problem n to breakout the recent high unless good financial reports are announced.

I cut lost my Hibis this afternoon at 1.93.

inwest88

5,628 posts

Posted by inwest88 > 2013-10-18 20:59 | Report Abuse

CT, I admire your brave decision to cut loss on Hibicus ! Have you read kcchongnz'a analysis ?

CityTrader

8,151 posts

Posted by CityTrader > 2013-10-18 21:08 | Report Abuse

Hi inwest88, dont admire lar!! wounded in my pocket.. hahaha, i used the profit i made from 1st round Hibic & bot in very tiny qty to test my TP2.20. Returned 10% to the Co..

inwest88

5,628 posts

Posted by inwest88 > 2013-10-18 21:20 | Report Abuse

Lost back 10% small issue only. As long as still got net gain. I know you trade on TA and charts which I do also but I am more conservative. I will also consider the how "good" is the company. So it;s a bit of a combination of TA and FA. But sad to say, I am not good in both and have to rely on others although I know how to read and understand the Balance Sheet of a company. I always value the analytic information provided by kcchongnz.

inwest88

5,628 posts

Posted by inwest88 > 2013-10-18 21:23 | Report Abuse

That's why I ignore those who just scream buy buy buy, sell sell sell, up up up, going to fly, going to crash etc and even give target prices but without any back-ups ! Just want to create attention ! Of course this is a free world and everyone has the right to voice their views. It's up to others whether to believe or not !

CityTrader

8,151 posts

Posted by CityTrader > 2013-10-18 21:36 | Report Abuse

hahaha,, same rice creates billions of diff altitudes,, i self-studied 3 financial statements under the influence of kcchongz but eventully i decided to not follow bcos not suit to my own altitude.. i dont have the patient to wait for the egg to hatch. my profit margin is little less than 10% but i enter & exit swiftly..

U trade safe that is good.. so long we can make money, whocare what methods we use, right bro??

hiddengem

1,186 posts

Posted by hiddengem > 2013-10-18 21:46 | Report Abuse

Inwest88 FA & TA combination is the best formulae & the safest tool application in our investment strategy to achieve our profit margin either for medium or longterm position.

However, as a result of unusual mkt trading activities created by the big shark or syndicate, it will ultimately upset the TA chart signal in the short-term but if the FA is intact it will regain its uptrend momentum in the long-term to enable us to recover the losses & also making some profit. TQ

inwest88

5,628 posts

Posted by inwest88 > 2013-10-18 21:58 | Report Abuse

CT and Hidden Gem , both of you have valid points. However, whether as a investor, trader or speculator, the most important thing is that we are able to make gains at the end of the day. Of course some counters we make some we lose but the net must be on the plus side. It;s like a mahjong game, you cannot game at every hand, but it's good enough when the game is over and you have winnings !

matrixcool

1,307 posts

Posted by matrixcool > 2013-10-19 09:24 | Report Abuse

ProfitMan—Thanks, ya I am having a great time and really nice to see a real “Desert” 2 days ago. Now I am back to my favourite place in Northern Thailand, weather is cool and so relaxing. Internet is very accessible..Oh ya, do remember to set a Trailing Stop to protect your profits on MPHACAP.

CityTrader --Thanks but dont feel bad you missed MPHBCAP as there are so many counters to trade as long as you have a plan you should do OK. Suddenly Oct. month is not as bad as everyone screaming “Sell” because US shut down. Our opinions are wrong most of time only “Market Is Always Right”..

Sis Metta, Yum Cha a small problem lah..Can belanja Dinner with red wines also. Today I also disposed my Westport at Average costs of $2.66 from the IPO. I also cleared all my Muhibah when $2.39 was violated to protect my capitals plus a bit of profits. I am also collecting AZRB during its consolidation period, I like the counter after it breakout with volumes from $0.995 now moving into ‘Stage 2” of the cycle. I will update the chart for AZRB tomorrow.

Thanks to CityTrader, inwest88 & hiddengem on your contributions about FA and TA… 2 school of thought and I think inwest88 says it well “whether as a investor, trader or speculator, the most important thing is that we are able to make gains at the end of the day.”.

HAPPY TRADING…

CityTrader

8,151 posts

Posted by CityTrader > 2013-10-19 09:46 | Report Abuse

Morning Matrix, so admire yr life. Morning breakfast in China, lunch in Thailand dinner maybe in Melbourne. Ok enjoy yr life.

matrixcool

1,307 posts

Posted by matrixcool > 2013-10-19 11:11 | Report Abuse

City Trader,not every time lah..Will be back to KL on 22nd Night. Stock market is there for us to make some $$$ to enjoy life.But lots of hard works every working day try to find some winners, still catch some losers too..
You have a great weekend...

CityTrader

8,151 posts

Posted by CityTrader > 2013-10-19 11:27 | Report Abuse

Matrix, i enjoy reading yr ta analysis n yr trading strategies which we shld learn more from u if those wld like to improve. Tq for sharing n i m v sure u r a good profitable trader. Have a wonderful beautiful weekends. Cheers!

ProfitMan

2,094 posts

Posted by ProfitMan > 2013-10-19 12:43 | Report Abuse

Matrix, thanks for the reminder for a trailing stop. City Trader is right - all of us admire your life. Make lots of money and travel a lot. Ah, how nice. Lunch, dinner and supper in different countries.

I agree with hiddengem. FA + TA works well together. For me its 20% FA and 80% TA. I still calculate the intrinsic value and stuff like that as my background check and then use TA to time the buying and selling.

Yeah, I really learnt a lot from Matrix who is ever willing to answer my questions. Actually, in investing, besides the technical knowledge and other basic skills, the biggest stumbling block preventing investors from making more profits is the emotion factor - fear, greed, herd mentality and others which sometimes I am also guilty of. But then again, we are all humans.

Have a good weekend to everyone and have a profitable week ahead in the market.

matrixcool

1,307 posts

Posted by matrixcool > 2013-10-19 18:04 | Report Abuse

CityTrader and ProfitMan, Thanks for your comments. Actually my life is not extravagance but quite simple. I do enjoy travelling and running, so many places to visit and run.

ProfitMan, you are right about the Fear, Greed & Ego factors. I was like that before waiting to sell at the highest price (Or Target) and never admit I had made mistakes and want to prove that I am right. It costs me heavy and needs to go back to works to build up the capitals. Now I trade with a plan and execute the plan without emotions, many times I was caught in the “Bear & Bull” trap, after selling the price move up or vice versa. But this is all part of trading, I just move on.
I am very happy everyone here in the thread share knowledge and give honest opinions.

HAPPY TRADING...

Posted by jennylee1382 > 2013-10-19 18:16 | Report Abuse

bro matric I am agree with you said
"Fear, Greed & Ego factors, execute the plan without emotions"
by right everyone should act like bro matrix trading attitude then only not make loss.
Yesterday I hv sold my Instaco-wb at 0.115(bought 0.095).Actually I wanted to sell at 0.12 but can't finally I told myself don't be greed.
Bro matrix you buy AZRB at what price and what's the exit point

Posted by jennylee1382 > 2013-10-19 18:26 | Report Abuse

I agree with all of yrs. FA + TA works well together. For me its 1% FA and 1% TA. I still read the newspaper and yrs forum for buying and selling.

Yeah, I really learnt a lot from Matrix , all of bros and sisters in this thread who is ever willing to answer my questions.

Have a good weekend to everyone and have a profitable week ahead in the market.

Bro matrix can I hv yr email addres

Stockwatch

100 posts

Posted by Stockwatch > 2013-10-19 19:28 | Report Abuse

Hi bro matrix,
Care to tell which travel agency you can recommend for the China / Thailand trip? No, I have never been to the desert before ..was wondering whether it is really hot and not a fun way to get satayed.It is on my bucket list and would like to give it a shot.
Certainly I do agree that we need a combination of FA and TA to trade.
More so as I feel the Malaysian landscape has now changed from the roaring nineties.Previously it was driven by strong personalities that moved the markets.Today most of the price action are momentum based as there is a death of market leadership by bellwether stocks in the likes of Renong,Ekran etc.
There is simply no depth in the market to choose better quality stocks " But lots of hard works every working day try to find some winners, still catch some losers too.. "
That Bro Matrix...you are dead right..it sums up the challenge we face today.There is simply no liquidity to give pace to the momentum.

Have a nice holiday.

tonylim

4,796 posts

Posted by tonylim > 2013-10-19 23:32 | Report Abuse

Bro Matrix, if you did Xian in your holidays, I would be keen to know.
Just got back from 5 day break in mountainous Li Jiang, Kunming

matrixcool

1,307 posts

Posted by matrixcool > 2013-10-20 19:01 | Report Abuse

sis jennylee1382—You have learned to sell and lock in profits that is a good. Once you sold don’t feel bad if that stock did move up to your target price, you can always re-enter or move on to other stocks. Habits of locking in profits in the first step of winning in the stock market, must cultivate this good habit. You can have my email address but I hardly use it and sometime only open once a week, you can ask me anything about stock in this thread I will do my best to answer. Give me your email address and I will send you an email.

Bro Stockwatch & tonylim — Happy to know both of you like to travel too. I only use this Travel Agency in China to arrange tour in China for me. Everyone travel differently but for me no “Shopping” stops in my tour ,all 5 stars hotel , private guide and transport, and dinner must be in private room as I cant stand cigarette, I think you know how Chinese like to smoke. So my tour normally cost much more. Bro tonylim I travelled to Li jiang before but I spent almost 11 days because I went all the way to Shangri-la. Xian is very Historical but at the moment due to MRT construction the roads can be congested. The HuaShan is a must climb beside Terracotta when visit Xian. When I was at the desert it was very cold, so beautiful. I am also very happy finally saw some Snow Tibetan Mastiff.
The contact is huajine@hotmail.com attn Ms hua. Tel:13099992505. She is reliable.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY...

CityTrader

8,151 posts

Posted by CityTrader > 2013-10-20 19:21 | Report Abuse

Hi Matrix,, u birthday??

How glad to read your travelling. I like to travel but i dont like freelance. Normally i engage travel agencies to arrange from a til z but i only bring my body with mouth, eyes & ears, I dont bring my hands bcos i dont spend extra. ..

Inwest88 recommends a nice stock; Hovid which price has broken the flag formation which is one of my favorite patterns. Currently it trades at 0.315 & near term res 0.34 before heading to my 1st TP0.38 & 2nd TP0.42.Immediate support=0.30. I will boat this counter tmr..

inwest88

5,628 posts

Posted by inwest88 > 2013-10-20 20:30 | Report Abuse

Matrix, appreciate if you can give your input on Hovid ! Thanks in advance.

matrixcool

1,307 posts

Posted by matrixcool > 2013-10-20 22:44 | Report Abuse

City Trader & invest 88,
Sorry, not my Birthday…
HOVID---Breakout from the “Inverted head and Shoulder” of $0.27 on 23/09 and hit the immediate target of $0.315 by 25th Sept. Three White Candles for the past 3 days which is very bullish, if it can break and stay above $0.315 should try next Resistance at $0.34 with an estimated target of $0.36. The recent uptrend has an ending point at $0.295, a break below this point with volumes will be very bearish.

tonylim

4,796 posts

Posted by tonylim > 2013-10-20 23:00 | Report Abuse

Bro Matrix, thanks for the note.
Ms Hua covers all parts of China?

Lijiang would be a good place for breaks and getaways esp spring and autumn.

Stockwatch

100 posts

Posted by Stockwatch > 2013-10-20 23:00 | Report Abuse

Hi Bro matrix,
Thanks for the updates. I sure hope she can speak English as I am lost in translation in Mandarin.Snow Tibetan Mastiff? Really? If I remember correctly it is the most expensive dog in the world and China has banned its exports.Very furry and tall dog.Hope you can bring back one:)
The UMNO elections are over and with the Budget next Friday I guess property stocks would be on your radar now .

matrixcool

1,307 posts

Posted by matrixcool > 2013-10-20 23:10 | Report Abuse

21st Oct

1) ALAM— Alam re tested its immediate Resistances of $1.62 but failed to clear it. This is the 3rd attempts Alam tried to break above Resistance of $1.62 but end with a” Long Upper Shallow” which is a bearish signal .Unless $1.62 is taken out Alam is expected to consolidate towards support of $1.57/$1.52.Immediate Resistance is at $1.62/$1.67. I had increased my Trailing Stop if $1.50 is violated to protect my capitals.

2) AZRB—Breakout from the Downtrend line at $0.995 on 11/10 with volumes and move to the high of $1.06 on 16/10 and formed an “Inverted Hammer” indicating weakness. It is under consolidation and I am collecting on any weakness or towards support of $0.995/$0.96 for future play. I believe AZRB is starting stage 2 movement of the cycle as long as the level of $0.93 is not violated.

3) IJMLAND---As suggested IJMLand breakout 2 days ago to complete the “Cup and Handle” pattern lack convincing because of low volumes, but as long as it stays above $2.80 IJMLand is expected to challenge the immediate resistance at $2.89 and target of $2.95/$3.00. Today hit the high of $2.85 but formed an “Inverted hammer” which is Bearish signal, IJMLand may start to consolidate towards its immediate support of $2.80/$2.76. I have set my Trailing Stop level to just below $2.72 to protect my capitals.

4) MPHBCAP—As suggested after the “Separating Line” MPHBCap broke above $1.66 to scale higher to $1.74. A Big White Candle forms today add credibility to the breakout from the Resistance of $1.66. MPHBCAP has a final TP of $1.84. But due to the” Price and RSI” keep showing Divergence indicating the under strength maybe weaker than thought, I will definitely selling my stock into strength. I had also increased my Trailing Stop if $1.66 is violated to protect my profits.

5) SUPERMX— It is trending in the tight range of $2.45 to $2.55. Unless the Doji formed on 01/10 at $2.67 is taken out, Supermx is most likely to trade in tight range of “indecision” stage. I may clear the counter if it cant move above $2.55 soon to use the capitals for other moving stocks. Exit if $2.45/$2.44 is violated.

MUHIBAH—Cleared all my Muhibah when $2.39 was violated to protect my capitals.

I am collecting SBCCorp near support of $1.73/$1.70 & looking into Dialog and Pelikan.

P/S: Bro tonylim, ya she can arrange any part of China. Make sure you tell her your requirement for the tour. Bro stockwatch you can email her in English too. I don’t think I can keep one Tibetan Mastiff, like small lion ;-).

HAPPY TRADING...

Metta

516 posts

Posted by Metta > 2013-10-21 00:06 | Report Abuse

Hi Bro Matrix

Caught my attention...Tibetan Mastif. I luv ........dogs. Hv 3 lovely dogs at home. I really wish can own one so lovable...like a lion. King of dogs .

Was able to hv close up & photo shoot with 2 Tibetan Mastif ...one black n one brown when in Tibet. In Tibet u hv farms that breed them.

ProfitMan

2,094 posts

Posted by ProfitMan > 2013-10-21 01:19 | Report Abuse

Matrix, did you manage to look at Perisai? Thanks.

inwest88

5,628 posts

Posted by inwest88 > 2013-10-21 07:11 | Report Abuse

Matrix, good morning. Thanks for your input on Hovid !

matrixcool

1,307 posts

Posted by matrixcool > 2013-10-21 08:33 | Report Abuse

Profitman—My reading on Perisai.

Breakout from the “Descending Line” of $1.29 on 11/10 with increased 1.5 Av volumes which make the breakout more significant. Perisai will face strong resistance at $1.46 which was its previous uptrend line now turn Resistances. Formed a “Doji’ last Friday indicates indecision, a break above $1.38 it should be carry on its upward to next resistance of $1.40/$1.46. If break below $1.34 it may start to consolidate towards its breakout point of $1.29. If you trade Perisai you may want to put a Stop Loss below $1.29 in case the Breakout is Premature. The only concern with this stock is it is trading below 200SMA and the breakout is near the 200 days SMA and it is unclear whether this rebound will take it further.

Hope this helps.

ProfitMan

2,094 posts

Posted by ProfitMan > 2013-10-21 09:16 | Report Abuse

Thank Matrix. It certainly help. My main concern was also the SMA trading level. Appreciate it.

CityTrader

8,151 posts

Posted by CityTrader > 2013-10-21 09:25 | Report Abuse

TQ Matrix of yr analysis on Hovid.

inwest88

5,628 posts

Posted by inwest88 > 2013-10-21 09:28 | Report Abuse

CT, are you waiting for it to break 34 sen ?

inwest88

5,628 posts

Posted by inwest88 > 2013-10-21 09:31 | Report Abuse

I keyed in at 31.5 sen but was late. So didn't get it. Nevertheless I entered Homeriz at 44 sen. It's a counter under kcchong's stock picks !

matrixcool

1,307 posts

Posted by matrixcool > 2013-10-21 09:33 | Report Abuse

ProfitMan,CityTrader, you are welcome...
Hope you catch some Pelikan this morning..

Happy Trading.

lwalk

1,144 posts

Posted by lwalk > 2013-10-21 10:56 | Report Abuse

Hi matrix, what do you think of pantech? :)

AK $$

380 posts

Posted by AK $$ > 2013-10-21 11:01 | Report Abuse

just to understand matrixcool, why did you dispose of Muhibbah?

CityTrader

8,151 posts

Posted by CityTrader > 2013-10-21 11:19 | Report Abuse

Hi inwest88, i boat Pelikan which recently broke out from its short-term downward trendline & expect it to re-test the recent High 0.795. I boated Hovid too this morning at 0.315.

Matrix, sorry for my shallow query, I cant see the inverted H&S of Hovid & appreciate if u could enlighten me. TQ

Posted by jennylee1382 > 2013-10-21 11:30 | Report Abuse

bro matrix
this is my email : jennyleeyl@gmail.com

Posted by jennylee1382 > 2013-10-21 11:42 | Report Abuse

bro matrix look at Scable train is coming

Post a Comment
Market Buzz