Posted by hepitrade > 2014-01-02 18:04 | Report Abuse

What say you, bro & sis ?

33 people like this.

26,678 comment(s). Last comment by calvintaneng 2023-09-30 21:59

Funtrade

596 posts

Posted by Funtrade > 2014-04-05 10:05 | Report Abuse

I setuju with flag collector Optimus. Mikekong Sifu you give decent tips from fund managers but one need to be fast buy fast sell. How many of newbies manage to do so? They listened to you bought at high, keep for the day and the next day drop all drowned. Contra lost kaw kaw.

You should teach people to fish, not feed them with fish

Posted by StayinAlive > 2014-04-05 10:07 | Report Abuse

optimus2, if you think this thread is not helpful to you, please go somewhere else or open your own thread to build up you own followers.

Stop bad mouthing our sifus here who have share all information unselfishly. Don't expect the sifus to always hold one's hand all the time. Every one here should also make own decision in trading and be responsible for own action and should not blame the sifus when things doesn't work.

gerry188

981 posts

Posted by gerry188 > 2014-04-05 10:15 | Report Abuse

All here would agree that bro mike has been more than helpful. meena and psd57 already advised many times that one must also do homework before taking a position ie don't follow if one cannot monitor constantly.

If you read bro mike's postings carefully, you will note that he is talking about daytrades ie in and out within the day.

He has also given numerous tips on FA stocks to those who should not daytrade - I think most of those FA stocks have gone up considerably. The good thing is that he also advises on a timely exit even for FA stocks.

So, it is still caveat emptor - trade at one's own risk.

meena

1,072 posts

Posted by meena > 2014-04-05 10:37 | Report Abuse

Mike: I understand the situation....now in critical...what you say is correct first cool off...this forum thread.....drastically increase new comers with heavy losses (before entering this forum) in penny stocks.

Very important thing they need (new comer here) to do some home work before buy and sell any counter recommended here. I strongly advise them to go for fundamentally strong counter like AEON, TASIK, Cresondo, Scientex, deleum, bursa etc these counters only information NOT BUY/SELL CALL!.....before enter this counter must do the home work....when to enter? what is the trend now? all keep in mind....so many things do in your homework!...FIRST you must have a calculation sheet to see the whole scenario of the counter intend to buy...Normally every one talk about FA TA in stocks but in KLSE DAY TRADING you must have a PA (psychology Analysis).

kytan

2,865 posts

Posted by kytan > 2014-04-05 10:52 | Report Abuse

Last week start to look at mike call. I believe is a good call. I get profit from Hupseng (gap up,)DBHD (gap up), Insas, Inari-wa (gap up), OCK. Except Pelikan I bough at 0.91 and sold at 0.91 When i check the chart look like 1 day show and company not very great..but I told myself this is my wrong move..because my entry price is too high. and maybe mike have insider news.
Overall, mike is a good guy to help everyone here..just we sometimes need to know our fund is how much..mike can earn profit with 0.005 increase but some of us can not. So my strategy is only buy 1 counter..so that if the counter going downward suddenly, i also can sold with profit. and go for the counter that look like will gapup next day such as KNM. Not encourage to join KNM now..unless big boy really want to push up to 1.3

CityTrader

8,151 posts

Posted by CityTrader > 2014-04-05 11:17 | Report Abuse

Well said, Meena that i agree 100% of PA, psychology analysis. If we dont control PA, it s not sharks that eat us, it s we commit suicide.

Bro Mike, dont worry n pl continue to post n everyone is aware that we must do our homework first before we bot n we must hold our own responsible if fail. Cheers, Mike n the gang.

tonylim

4,796 posts

Posted by tonylim > 2014-04-05 11:46 | Report Abuse

Farktrade you are here. Fark you. Dont talk coke here.

Posted by Funtrade > Apr 5, 2014 10:05 AM | Report Abuse
I setuju with flag collector Optimus. Mikekong Sifu you give decent tips from fund managers but one need to be fast buy fast sell. How many of newbies manage to do so? They listened to you bought at high, keep for the day and the next day drop all drowned. Contra lost kaw kaw.

You should teach people to fish, not feed them with fish

mikekong55

4,805 posts

Posted by mikekong55 > 2014-04-05 11:47 | Report Abuse

kukuman/optimus2/funtrade. for your info think most of those who follows should have make plenty money now. those late one and silent readers also make some.if you read thru' carefully most of those who lose plenty money here are those not recommendation from here but else where. most of their share are super penny. no point pointing finger who is right or wrong. from the bottom of my heart if you think that you're able to contribute do come in to help them. there surely will appreciate your kind gesture. just show your knowledge/skill of stocks picking in this forum and you'll feels the responsibility you're shouldering. all here will welcome you and I'll stay sideline soon to watch your presentation. take up the challenge openly throw to your goodself. thank you.

hepitrade

5,290 posts

Posted by hepitrade > 2014-04-05 11:51 | Report Abuse

For those who dislike this thread can leave.... No one here force you to drop by and attack anyone...

zu1967

3,791 posts

Posted by zu1967 > 2014-04-05 11:53 | Report Abuse

Wakakaka. Tip is tip. Must know how to enter and exit. Dont be greedy unless you know PA TA and stock psychology. Follow the rule if i break the rule when i am greedy i will suffer loss as well. Learn from the past. Learn from sifu here. Nobody is perfect.kikijijiki.

hepitrade

5,290 posts

Posted by hepitrade > 2014-04-05 11:55 | Report Abuse

Zu1967.... Changlk is looking for u.... :) plz reply him k... Tq

tonylim

4,796 posts

Posted by tonylim > 2014-04-05 12:00 | Report Abuse

Funtrade also commented on "Stock: [DSONIC]: DATASONIC GROUP BERHAD":

Tonylim apek this is datasonic forum okay?Pls respect the investors here n fark away with your scicom.

mikekong55

4,805 posts

Posted by mikekong55 > 2014-04-05 12:00 | Report Abuse

hepitrade. you've register as member with INVESTLAH. will get one brother's there to pm(personnel message) in future.

hepitrade

5,290 posts

Posted by hepitrade > 2014-04-05 12:14 | Report Abuse

Sifu sifu mucks mucks :D : D

skpetro

276 posts

Posted by skpetro > 2014-04-05 12:16 | Report Abuse

optimus7/optimus2/ or whatever optimus you calling yourself. I had seen u spreading negative comments around many forums and blogs in i3. and personally i feel u r pathetic, ppl all around try to make friends while u are being despised and create hatred amongst others. Please respect other human being as if you are treating you ownself as one. thank you.

zu1967

3,791 posts

Posted by zu1967 > 2014-04-05 12:19 | Report Abuse

Hepitrade. Why Changlk03 is looking for me. Dont have its contact email except bro swingtrader.

mikekong55

4,805 posts

Posted by mikekong55 > 2014-04-05 12:20 | Report Abuse

hepitrade. have send the message. please keep ID confidential.trust you. bye.

cobra07

210 posts

Posted by cobra07 > 2014-04-05 12:25 | Report Abuse

bro mike, can help help me? i hope cover my loss. (almost 20k) . now on hand about 10k left. can introduce me 1 counter for midterms to cover my loss? ur advice is much appriciated and tq 1st :D

Posted by boomboompow > 2014-04-05 12:30 | Report Abuse

Gelloh~~ took a break. come back so many msg to catch up. :D

meena

1,072 posts

Posted by meena > 2014-04-05 12:32 | Report Abuse

cobra07: please read all earlier (atleast go through for two weeks postings) postings here you can get answer....then do your own home work to recover your losses.....I THINK YOU LOST YOUR MONEY BEFORE CAME TO THIS FORUM RIGHT! (RC-CSP)......

messi2u

284 posts

Posted by messi2u > 2014-04-05 12:33 | Report Abuse

hepitrade,

can include me in your whatupps group?

cobra07

210 posts

Posted by cobra07 > 2014-04-05 12:39 | Report Abuse

yes bro meena. noted with thanks

matrix6050

1,265 posts

Posted by matrix6050 > 2014-04-05 12:43 | Report Abuse

Hepitrade: i would love to b in the whatsapp group too :) hope u dont mind

mikekong55

4,805 posts

Posted by mikekong55 > 2014-04-05 12:55 | Report Abuse

hepitrade. you get the message?

psd57

2,314 posts

Posted by psd57 > 2014-04-05 13:11 | Report Abuse

SIFU MIKE HAS DONE HIS UTMOST BEST IN HELPING OUT EACH AND EVERYONE PERSONNALLY OR AS A GROUP IN THIS FORUM. PLEASE TAKE DOWN, NOTE AND DIGEST ALL THE VITAL INFO HE POSTS FROM TIME TO TIME HERE, BASED ON THE EVER CHANGING STOCK MARKET TRENDS. NOTHING GOES UP AND DOWN EXPONENTIALLY IN THE STOCK MARKET. I AND MANY OF MY FRIENDS HERE HAVE BENEFITED IMMENSELY FROM HIS CONSTANT GUIDANCE AND HELP, EVEN ON SUNDAYS. HE IS NOT PAID FOR THIS, ITS A SELFLESS SERVICE TO HELP FORRUMERS HERE. SO WHY DONT WE TAKE THE QUE AND HELP SIFU BY FIRST HELPING OURSEVES. THE OLD SAYING " RIDING THE STOCK MARKET IS LIKE RIDING A BICYCLE; U DON'T STOP AND TURN BACK OR ELSE U LOSE UR BALANCE". LETS MOVE FORWARD WITH SIFU MIKE, STOP THIS BLAME GAME, BROS & SIS. GOD BLESS

ohkns

1,365 posts

Posted by ohkns > 2014-04-05 13:16 | Report Abuse

Sifu Mike shouldn't take those who blame him seriously. Please note that the bashing is by some immature people and they blame everyone not only in Regain Capital but all over klse.i3investor. I, myself, have been attacked several times before eventho' I'm new in i3.

ktan

170 posts

Posted by ktan > 2014-04-05 13:16 | Report Abuse

Ask yourselves 2 ques:
1.Does mikekong charge a fee for what he is doing here?
2.What is his rate of success?
After that you decide your next course of action.

mikekong55

4,805 posts

Posted by mikekong55 > 2014-04-05 13:18 | Report Abuse

hepitrade. have channel your a good fundamental penny counter. intra/countra counter for next week. good discuss with psd57.

ohkns

1,365 posts

Posted by ohkns > 2014-04-05 13:20 | Report Abuse

Sad to see that some sifus are taking their discussions elsewhere.

mikekong55

4,805 posts

Posted by mikekong55 > 2014-04-05 13:20 | Report Abuse

psd57. there is this fundamental penny I mention last week. can go new high next week loh. now uptrend. hepi will contact you.

ohkns

1,365 posts

Posted by ohkns > 2014-04-05 13:21 | Report Abuse

Don't like this at all, seems like we are surrendering to **** people like optimus and funtrade

des77

7 posts

Posted by des77 > 2014-04-05 13:23 | Report Abuse

Mike's call for those counters was good. But we all need to also do our study, not blindly follow and jump in. Intraday or contra play needs volume which is why mike just needs 1cent to make profit already. He is also a skilled trader, does his study on those share changing hand and can forecast

If we just follow anf buy with low volume, we may need to wait for few cents up more, by the time it reaches peak and fall. We cant blame mike for driving us to holland.

His call for FA was good but we can see not many want to follow. Guess what? This is human greed, to gain maximum with shortest period and no patient to wait.

I like mike's statement: ' heart must steady 'and that is the key to play intraday and contra.

I would hope mike you could continue, you are by far the experienced trader with a very generous mindset to help ppls. Thank you Mike.

ohkns

1,365 posts

Posted by ohkns > 2014-04-05 13:24 | Report Abuse

I'm ok coz I'm on the green side. Pity those who are still in red! Hope recommendations will still come in here

psd57

2,314 posts

Posted by psd57 > 2014-04-05 13:25 | Report Abuse

mikekong55: ok bro, thks and hv a pleasant weekend

hepitrade

5,290 posts

Posted by hepitrade > 2014-04-05 13:26 | Report Abuse

Sifu sifu I got it... Mucks mucks..
I told them already.... No worries : D

Saif Bahar

215 posts

Posted by Saif Bahar > 2014-04-05 13:29 | Report Abuse

Good evening everybody,specially for the ship owner distinguish Hepi n the outrageous cpt sifu mike, I ,the silent reader noticed that ,if all of us here be kind helpful caring n sharing,try to cover all the weakness here caringly to help each other ,and these SHIP will sail proudly.That is bcs we are all matured brain ,knows does n donts.lets make this a wonderful place to be,n a place to make MONEY with all of us here sharing, What say u,hehehhehehe

ktan

170 posts

Posted by ktan > 2014-04-05 13:30 | Report Abuse

Those of you who support mike should fight fire with fire,don't let intruders ruin your forum and drive your sifu away.

ohkns

1,365 posts

Posted by ohkns > 2014-04-05 13:30 | Report Abuse

Angry ..... now I don't have guide...have to do analysis on my own. *******###### to those fellas who criticise sifus

meena

1,072 posts

Posted by meena > 2014-04-05 13:32 | Report Abuse

Every one here...please keep be patience....some time forum reader unnecessarily criticize.....don't listen to criticism...be positive...No one miss out from this ship...be confident yourself....try to reduce your questions here! (For new comers for trading) for stocks...you can check in other forum (for example: if you want to know more about AEON go to AEON forum read there may be you will get the answer for AEON )....sure you can get good information from this forum....in my experience here all experts open minded....This is my personal view....All the best....

IMPORTANT THING MOST OF THEM (new comer to trade) VISIT HERE AFTER LOST HUGE MONEY IN PENNY STOCKS...

bb55

168 posts

Posted by bb55 > 2014-04-05 13:34 | Report Abuse

Hepitrade mikekong55 sifu I am new here but I want to join yrs group can whatsapp me if got good tip I've been yrs silent follower for few month pls don't forget to whatsApp me 0138028298

Posted by duitbesarxxx > 2014-04-05 13:35 | Report Abuse

Baguslah buat private group, dah banyak kali seafood ni buat ramai hilang duit pun.

ohkns

1,365 posts

Posted by ohkns > 2014-04-05 13:38 | Report Abuse

Duitbesarxxx, get lost

changlk03

1,267 posts

Posted by changlk03 > 2014-04-05 13:38 | Report Abuse

Bro zu1967, swingtrader busy ka? Pls email me at changlk03@yahoo.com, got new smartphone in PC Fair I saw wanna recommend you.

SpeedyBoy

217 posts

Posted by SpeedyBoy > 2014-04-05 13:45 | Report Abuse

Mike, do not be disheartened and discouraged by the comments made by some people. This is a good thread which is benefiting a lot of people and taking it private will defeat the purpose of this thread which ultimately leads to it being abandoned.

skpetro

276 posts

Posted by skpetro > 2014-04-05 14:00 | Report Abuse

omg.... sad la TT please don exclude me h/p 016-4868330
email kelvin3321@hotmail.my

Saif Bahar

215 posts

Posted by Saif Bahar > 2014-04-05 14:16 | Report Abuse

Duitbesar. Waa u r a caring person,I've lost a lot of my own doing,maybe u can share n make duitbesar like u,got one for me to keep for one month,last time ply contra in penny stock mau duitbesar,but lost,learned my lesson,maybe can help me out here,tq sifu ,hehehehehe

limpei

17 posts

Posted by limpei > 2014-04-05 14:36 | Report Abuse

Aiyo i just come on board but captain wanna leave liao, Pls don't abandone us here, else the sharks will chase me again..huhuhu..help

senyi88

49 posts

Posted by senyi88 > 2014-04-05 14:41 | Report Abuse

Hi sifu mike, can you add me to your private group? I started following you a couple of weeks ago and it has been quite rewarding to say the least. I lost heavily in PMCorp and I have yet to recover fully my losses there but following your tips in the last two weeks or so has helped me a long way towards recovering my PMCorp losses. Please ignore those who try to blame you. Anyway my handphone contact is 016-8508217. Thank you so much and may you be richly blessed in all areas of your life!

laxlav

82 posts

Posted by laxlav > 2014-04-05 15:15 | Report Abuse

Dear Mike i too have been following you in this forum. and learning
and has been helpful. so if you are having a private groupchat
or whatsapp please include my number 0169058886. will appreciate it
greatly. Anyway thankful for all the tips and comments you have given. I suppose those that critcize you are just envious of your achievement.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz