Posted by Chrollo > 2014-01-03 17:53 | Report Abuse

Hi all, this group is created in order to discuss value stocks. Talk anything here! muahahha

42 people like this.

3,626 comment(s). Last comment by chinesetea 2018-03-12 08:11

zoomboom

2,168 posts

Posted by zoomboom > 2014-06-23 23:20 | Report Abuse

Tq chinesetea bro. Will keep an eye on CBIP. wana prepare for my pension although still "young" kikikiki. Telco line buy telco stocks huh? :p

ecoworld had a fantastic run around pudu jail today. If the deal do come to realization, I believe they will trans-former success-fully the once dreaded location to be in, into a spot where everyone wants to be in. Perhaps need a lot of rituals and sacrificial rites to appease the long gone so that all can live in harmony. This is definitely a new challenge for TS. Surely another FIABCI prix de excellence in the making.

chinesetea

1,390 posts

Posted by chinesetea > 2014-06-24 06:37 | Report Abuse

asam. where are you? Your lausai (LYSAGHT) very good woh. Asam must be busy watching worldcup or playing golf with uncle :-).

zoom, if ecoworld can turn jail into gold mine or (ecoJail), what else can they do, really can turn on our imagination.
Turn zoo negara into ecoZoom. Acquire LYSAGHT to become ecoli :-).

Zoom, listen to uncleXYZ, save while you are young or even only your mindset is young.

asamlaksa

675 posts

Posted by asamlaksa > 2014-06-24 07:59 | Report Abuse

Hello ctea bro. Recently busy and away from bursa atm. But still hold tight with kuda-kuda sekalian.

I see your recent call all power power raging bull wor. Good good. Hope you all make a good fortune and enhance analytical skill to a greater level.

Will be back in mid july for more stock analysis. Mark your calendar. Haha.

Have a good day guys.

Steven Yong

1,251 posts

Posted by Steven Yong > 2014-06-24 08:16 | Report Abuse

Ctea, dun youvthink jtiasa debts too high? In rising interest environ, dangerous

matrix6050

1,265 posts

Posted by matrix6050 > 2014-06-24 09:57 | Report Abuse

good morning bros~!

matrix6050

1,265 posts

Posted by matrix6050 > 2014-06-24 11:45 | Report Abuse

Asam: already have my calender marked~! hehe.

zoomboom

2,168 posts

Posted by zoomboom > 2014-06-24 12:35 | Report Abuse

Chinesetea bro, I tell u, TS is a "happening man" a.k.a a person who makes thing happen. My imagination seems to paint a picture of the not too distant future, the high rise erupting from pudu jail site with a facade that is jail like prison bars, with black and white stripes, it may look gloomy from afar, but it oozes with an attraction aura that 99% of GenY owns a unit, with hip joints happening all day and night long. Just to trigger your imagination, go YouTube lady GaGa's Telephone song..... http://youtu.be/EVBsypHzF3U

Maybe the units sold are only 6ft x 8ft. Wow. Can create another whole new demographic to target. Wouldn't that be a jail turned into a gold mine?
Kikikiki

Okok uncle XYZ I will save. "Young in mind" :p
Asam bro, miss u lar.... Hehehe. X on my calendar. :p

zoomboom

2,168 posts

Posted by zoomboom > 2014-06-24 14:18 | Report Abuse

HO HO ho the deal is sealed:

http://www.thestar.com.my/Business/Business-News/2014/06/24/EPF-to-be-part-of-consortium-to-redevelop-former-Pudu-jail-site/

Excerpt:
"Although Uda Holdings will set up an SPV, its biggest challenge would be to get tenants, especially for the retail mall, given the history associated with the jail. The jail had housed some of the most notorious criminals in the country. Johari, however, is unperturbed by this.

“I don’t think that will be an issue, and since we have partners like Eco World and the EPF, we will be able to create a new destination in Kuala Lumpur,’’ he said."

TS must remember to perform the rituals to appease the spirits ya.... UDA Johari have high hopes.

On a more serious note, TS has a proven track record getting tenants. Look at setia city mall. It's thriving. And another isi tersirat is, getting Ajib Ko blessings, is akin to the picture we saw in PRESBHD.

Good luck bros n sis and may all of you huattttx3 ahh!

chinesetea

1,390 posts

Posted by chinesetea > 2014-06-24 14:19 | Report Abuse

Steven, I have not looked into detail as i don't have jtiasa. Depends on how high, most business have some debt especially plantation company that use to purchase land and may subject to fx lost if borrow usd. A bit like mkh.you will need to do your home work. I only recommend it because of unclek.

Btw, Aeon credit may follow Aeon co. To split and give bonus according to some member that attend agm.i cannot verify this.

Today cmsb fly after split. Can really believe my eye.

chinesetea

1,390 posts

Posted by chinesetea > 2014-06-24 14:20 | Report Abuse

Asam good to hear from you, at least we know you are safe and sound. Looking forward to your grand return in mid July.

chinesetea

1,390 posts

Posted by chinesetea > 2014-06-24 14:53 | Report Abuse

Cmsb management very clever, publish news night before split.

1n1792

428 posts

Posted by 1n1792 > 2014-06-25 17:15 | Report Abuse

Anyone bought JTIASA?

matrix6050

1,265 posts

Posted by matrix6050 > 2014-06-25 19:28 | Report Abuse

Don't miss with DSonic by UncleZ
http://unclezmalaysia.blogspot.com/2014/06/datasonic-dont-mess-with-her.html

chinesetea

1,390 posts

Posted by chinesetea > 2014-06-25 20:17 | Report Abuse

Should rename don't mess with unclez stock pick.
http://unclezmalaysia.blogspot.co.uk/2014/06/you-have-my-highest-respect.html?m=1
Unclez mood on fire!! Weldone unclez. Fundamental rules!! You are such a *caring* person

tewnama

4,251 posts

Posted by tewnama > 2014-06-25 20:53 | Report Abuse

Caring? saham baru nampak nya. nampak ok sykt ini. apa pandangan sekalian

chinesetea

1,390 posts

Posted by chinesetea > 2014-06-25 21:03 | Report Abuse

Pacik, Caring itu pharmacy, may be buat ubat macam tongkat ali :-) bagus untuk saham naik.

Have to wait for unclez story. It's probably related to hovid.
Pharmatical stock good to keep in the time of trouble ahead. When all stock rally stop, pharmatical stock will gain. It has reached to two all time high 2.25/2.26 and may break out from this or may be one day show like scable.

tewnama

4,251 posts

Posted by tewnama > 2014-06-25 21:07 | Report Abuse

chinesetea bro, sini tak jumpa pun Caring. tapi i pernah jumpa banyak kedai dekat KL. biar kita monitor sikit atau bro boleh buat sikit analisa sykt ini tak

chinesetea

1,390 posts

Posted by chinesetea > 2014-06-25 21:12 | Report Abuse

Bro, I am not in malaysia. probably will end up like boots in uk and watson in HK
May be other brother can help. They planned to open 12-15 outlet each year.

tewnama

4,251 posts

Posted by tewnama > 2014-06-25 21:15 | Report Abuse

12 - 15 outlet kira bagus ke tak?

chinesetea

1,390 posts

Posted by chinesetea > 2014-06-25 21:28 | Report Abuse

Bagus, if they can keep doing it every year like AEON open stores until it is saturated. They have high dividend payout ratio like Presbhd and they are young like OCK.

Found following
http://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/rhb/45113.jsp

tewnama

4,251 posts

Posted by tewnama > 2014-06-25 22:31 | Report Abuse

best la bro. terima kasih

matrix6050

1,265 posts

Posted by matrix6050 > 2014-06-26 10:00 | Report Abuse

Chinestea: Sharing is "Caring" hehehe

Siva68

1,858 posts

Posted by Siva68 > 2014-06-26 20:38 | Report Abuse

ctea, lots been going on recently on DS. Do understand when you said sit tight. Unclez's posting and RHB's latest TP. Added some 2 days ago.
Seal, miss the kiss.
OCK keeping tight too, any feedback on this, side ways for quite sometime.
Much appreciated if can give some feed back on MKH and Mitra.

chinesetea

1,390 posts

Posted by chinesetea > 2014-06-27 15:23 | Report Abuse

Mkh, remember the target 5.4 was set beginning of the year by Hwangdbs and that is a 12 month target and we are half way of the year and it is already more than half way but it will get there at the end. You may also know that another research house set the target to 5.8. Of course gone are the days where we see increase of 10, 20 cents a day. The tree is still in early stage and will reach its peak soon and at the moment the property side of things still looking promising. It's support is very strong and I would keep it in my portfolio.

Seal - I don't want to say goodbye for the summer
Knowing the love well miss
Oh, let us make a pledge to meet in september
And seal it with a kiss :-)
I just got more kiss!

Mitra - http://rock.rapgenius.com/Justin-bieber-roller-coaster-lyricso#note-2577598
Uncle said momentum losing a bit and slow but I still keep and strong support at 0.82 and if you see it, you see the chance. Your money your choice.

Ock, drumming up, hopefully. No need to check every day. As unclez said, it's a matter of when.

As usual b/s at your own risk and I am not Zun all the time, take care.

funitec

639 posts

Posted by funitec > 2014-06-27 16:03 | Report Abuse

I wnna say goodbye for the Summer, an d sell it with a kiss.Got the Hippy Hippy Shake Jitters. Now seal swim too fast.Oh yes lets make apledge to meet in August, alittle before September,when I see whatJune produces.What do you think of OSK Property. daughter NO CAN GET, Get Mother,She got more experience dancing to our Bygone days tunes.Any suggestion Uncle,Ctea,Tnm. by the way ntpm is wall flower for now.waiting for suitors to take her dance.

funitec

639 posts

Posted by funitec > 2014-06-27 16:03 | Report Abuse

I wnna say goodbye for the Summer, an d sell it with a kiss.Got the Hippy Hippy Shake Jitters. Now seal swim too fast.Oh yes lets make apledge to meet in August, alittle before September,when I see whatJune produces.What do you think of OSK Property. daughter NO CAN GET, Get Mother,She got more experience dancing to our Bygone days tunes.Any suggestion Uncle,Ctea,Tnm. by the way ntpm is wall flower for now.waiting for suitors to take her dance.

chinesetea

1,390 posts

Posted by chinesetea > 2014-06-27 19:09 | Report Abuse

Funitec, I am not familiar with the counter you mentioned, so can't comment but love your writing.
When seal swin fast, there must be a reason. Either a shark is following :-) or there is good food in the front.

FYI Just received notification of this good announcement about the purchase of land at Penang

http://announcements.bursamalaysia.com/EDMS/edmsweb.nsf/all/33D0130184424EBB48257D04003A12A7/$File/Proposed%20Acquisition%20of%20Property%20by%20Seal%20Properties.pdf

Siva68

1,858 posts

Posted by Siva68 > 2014-06-27 20:00 | Report Abuse

ctea bro, thanks for feedback. Good day for OCK, will keep cool about it.
Mitra ada jump sikit ini hari, hopefully plenty to come.
DS lagi cool, with RHB TP @ 2.50.

Posted by Waterlily0 > 2014-06-28 19:46 | Report Abuse

Zoom bro.... Don't forget to shout on Monday morning OCK! OCK! OCK!!! Wow u so good lol.... friday afternoon - can kejutkan the oldman haha....

Caring I no touch..... x suka big big boss.... pernah kerja for one of his company many many years ago..... I phobia with his business ...I'll invest more in Ho Ho Ho

Happy weekend!!!!! Selamat berpuasa.....

zoomboom

2,168 posts

Posted by zoomboom > 2014-06-29 11:31 | Report Abuse

Siva bro, agree. Dgoose seems to be on the verge of exploding. Hope it explodes the right way. :-)

Waterlily0, good to hear from you. Hope your investments are multiplying good :-)
Haha. OCK just pure luck kua, he decided to "listen" to me on Fri afternoon kikikiki. Remember, when he comes knocking, he will be knocking HARD. hehe
Thanks for sharing on Caring - wow it rhymes! It's good to know what I believe have "verification". But look at 7-eleven. But then again, need to RE look again after sometime to see the real performance. Let's see how it pans out. HO HO ho is a good choice. I have mine sealed and just waiting for harvest.

Chinesetea bro, BraSEAL seems to be headed to tough times if results from the World Cup is any measure. They managed to "kor Kuan" chilly (tak cukup pedas cili padi kot) but next one up Colombian coffee may be a show stopper. Just my half baked TA/FA 2sen....

Selamat berpuasa to all our Muslim bros n sis and hepi weekend everybody !

Siva68

1,858 posts

Posted by Siva68 > 2014-06-29 11:40 | Report Abuse

zoom bro, Happy Sunday my friend. Also waiting for durian runtuh. Hope all ripe for OCK and good news to come this week for DS.

chinesetea

1,390 posts

Posted by chinesetea > 2014-07-01 19:20 | Report Abuse

zoom, your analysis good woh, I took your advice this morning :-). Seal got bitten.
Holland may win :-)
I am waiting to buy again.
Btw, all SEA related counter rise and lausai really lausai. Siva, your pick good.

LYSAGHT really lausai. Can play when it reach 4.6ish

funitec -> Thanks for OSK sharing, good choice.

Steven Yong

1,251 posts

Posted by Steven Yong > 2014-07-01 20:01 | Report Abuse

Ock ok, dsonic ok. CAring so so, need to compete mah. Hovid will fly high future, oligopoly mah. Presbhd danger, low barrier to entry ma

Siva68

1,858 posts

Posted by Siva68 > 2014-07-01 20:58 | Report Abuse

ctea bro, wondering which pick was good? he.he.
Still keeping MItra and Abric both -w.
OCK & DS long term.
Entered small lot on Destini-w.

dragonking

3,496 posts

Posted by dragonking > 2014-07-01 21:10 | Report Abuse

i love samudra-wa, handal-wa, notion-wa, smpc-la...

Siva68

1,858 posts

Posted by Siva68 > 2014-07-01 21:13 | Report Abuse

zoom bro. wah ini OCK betul-betul old man, tapi kooooool.
Uncle tewnama pun sudah pulang, mesti ada banyak ONg mari.
asamlaksa on holiday/work but still around.
Can look forward to DSonic, July here it comes.

zoomboom

2,168 posts

Posted by zoomboom > 2014-07-01 23:03 | Report Abuse

ctea bro, tankiu tankiu. i too am surprised that my half baked 2sen TA/FA really boleh pakai. Oranje is one of my favorite fruits. but I think Costa coffee (another brew)smell may overwhelm and choke or worse case scenario put a stop to the citrus smell.

Siva bro, yhheaahh looking forward to OCK and Dgoose surge. Megatron is back active throwing oil on Dgoose, so it may indicate this to happen soon.

I received my beautiful scenery post card from PresBHD train journey. beautiful.

Hepi investing bros and sis !

Posted by moneyfacez > 2014-07-02 11:06 | Report Abuse

Sifus, i have been monitoring seal, seacera, mitra. Need advice which one(s) are good to enter as at now?

Siva68

1,858 posts

Posted by Siva68 > 2014-07-02 17:35 | Report Abuse

moneyfacez, me no sifu, on Seal bro ctea would be able to lend a hand. When he sang the song, it was at 0.90.
Mitra, I'm still holding. Has been building a base at this level for quite sometime. Good profit and TP at 1.13.

Siva68

1,858 posts

Posted by Siva68 > 2014-07-02 17:37 | Report Abuse

zoom bro, ini Abric ada kasi sikit poket money, really don't know what's d news tapi up trend.

zoomboom

2,168 posts

Posted by zoomboom > 2014-07-03 00:01 | Report Abuse

Siva bro, hepi for you huat huat :-)

chinesetea

1,390 posts

Posted by chinesetea > 2014-07-03 00:48 | Report Abuse

moneyfacez, no sifu here, we just share and learn from each other. If trend is reversed, I would still choose seal in between mitra and seal because the potential of upside. Mitra is a bit slow and only buy if you can wait.

Seacera, I have not studied fundamentally. You may need to wait for correction before jump in as macd plus rsi quite high. Look at last chart
http://www.candlestickforum.com/PPF/Parameters/12_221_/candlestick.asp
and compare with seacera.
Just my humble opinion and I may completely wrong.

I am going to suggest another three for long term. SUCCESS, GTRONIC and another one I mentioned few weeks ago and will post to confirm on or after friday. Very intelligent trader will really love this OX aka bigger than bull. If you know it, keep quiet and wait for correction :-). Take care.

Slnvestor

231 posts

Posted by Slnvestor > 2014-07-03 13:54 | Report Abuse

thanks ctea . :)

Posted by moneyfacez > 2014-07-03 16:14 | Report Abuse

ctea, point noted. thanks to all bros.

Siva68

1,858 posts

Posted by Siva68 > 2014-07-03 17:18 | Report Abuse

zoom bro, pres bhd, huat-huat to you too my friend.

zoomboom

2,168 posts

Posted by zoomboom > 2014-07-03 18:05 | Report Abuse

A very very good show today angsa tersayang Pgoose. Hepi dayz :-) congrats to all value investors. :-)

tewnama

4,251 posts

Posted by tewnama > 2014-07-03 18:11 | Report Abuse

Zoom, you memang nampak banyak gembira. tahniah

matrix6050

1,265 posts

Posted by matrix6050 > 2014-07-03 18:13 | Report Abuse

Zoom bro untung banyak.. XD

zoomboom

2,168 posts

Posted by zoomboom > 2014-07-03 19:01 | Report Abuse

Tankiu tankiu tewnama, matrix bro. Betul betul gembira hehehe.
Terima kasih UncleZ.
Aisehh mane Ada untung banyak la. Semut kicimai je. Tahniah juga kpd tewnama bro :)

Post a Comment
Market Buzz