Posted by Chrollo > 2014-01-03 17:53 | Report Abuse

Hi all, this group is created in order to discuss value stocks. Talk anything here! muahahha

42 people like this.

3,626 comment(s). Last comment by chinesetea 2018-03-12 08:11

invest1818

478 posts

Posted by invest1818 > 2014-01-29 09:51 | Report Abuse

Yeap bro assam , I need to watch closely on Marco. It is still a penny stock.

chinesetea

1,390 posts

Posted by chinesetea > 2014-01-29 17:15 | Report Abuse

Good day everyone, especially ecoworld. I have compiled the list and put the name next to the top stock even though it is not your top pick.
All of you guys are join winner :-) and I am the loser. However, I am a happy man today because in my real portfolio, most of them are in top 30.

PANAMY
UTDPLT
NESTLE (asamlaksa +1)
BAT (chrollo +1)
ECOWLD (chinesetea, invest1818)
HLFG
MPI
ALLIANZ
UMW
HIBISCS-WA
KOSSAN (invest1818+1)
POS
HIBISCS
PESTECH
LAFMSIA
DIN045801028
PBBANK (chinesetea)
IJMPLNT
MISC
GAMUDA
MKH-WB
PPB
BIMB
TENAGA
PETDAG
BRAHIMS
KAREX (invest1818, chinesetea)
PERISAI
MUHIBAH
INTEGRA

chinesetea

1,390 posts

Posted by chinesetea > 2014-01-29 17:25 | Report Abuse

I don't have experience of private placement but it sounds to me not a good thing for other share holders but good for the company. The private buyer can buy at a discount not from the market but they can sell in the market. So when then buy, price is not affected and but they can sell at a price lower than the market because they have discount. If the private buyer is a good one, then it may help to stabilise the share price just like the directors holding the share. If it is like hibiscus that sold to 5354 people, they will sell quickly when they have insider bad news.

chinesetea

1,390 posts

Posted by chinesetea > 2014-01-29 17:31 | Report Abuse

I would never SAI LANG as market is unpredictable.

Siva68

1,858 posts

Posted by Siva68 > 2014-01-29 17:33 | Report Abuse

asamlaksa,chinesetea, I am into PJdev for mid to long term. Recently after a good rally and some correction, today seems to be a bit on the positive side. Do you find another upside trend on the cards for now. I have bought some warrants and thinking of accumulating a bit more tomorrow after today's good closing. Much appreciated for your feedback's.

Chrollo

1,143 posts

Posted by Chrollo > 2014-01-29 19:29 | Report Abuse

a good day.. and I see omg the ecoworld!!! grata for u guys =p guess I have to do more homework on how to diversify accordingly.. I should start somewhere and learn.. I just dunno why I can't get it off my mind that if I diversify in will not gain.. and end up losing due to too concentrated.. so confusing @_@ btw how u assigned the risk?? As in higher gearing ratio? or lower MOS or uncertainty.?

chinesetea

1,390 posts

Posted by chinesetea > 2014-01-29 20:37 | Report Abuse

If you want to know why diversify too much is a problem, just look at our top 3 pick yesterday, although few are top gainers, HLCap and KLK are the big looser. Fortunately, I don't own these.

The problem with diversify too much is you don't have time to response quick enough for good or bad news so you don't know when to buy or sell.

If I want to diversity, I would choose something that I don't need to take care of too much like Dsonic, OCK, CBIP, Pres and MKH that I am sure will gain in long term and don't lose too much in down turn.

You have already experienced the biggest roller coaster in last few days and think about how quick you can response if you have too many counters. If you have only few, you know it is the best price to buy.

If you have time to follow news, oil and gas counter definitely give you more chance as it is quite volatile.

asamlaksa

675 posts

Posted by asamlaksa > 2014-01-29 22:35 | Report Abuse

Chinesetea: Looks like most of our picks doing great job today. Having great time with all fundamental bros here. Look at our Ecoworld, Kossan & Pestech, very decent results today. I started to like this Pestech. A tough nugget without interuption from retail investors. But I have yet to look into their accounts.

Siva: Mind to share why PJDev being your favourite ?? Check back our comments yesterday. Me & chinesetea gave some shopping suggestions. Cheers.

asamlaksa

675 posts

Posted by asamlaksa > 2014-01-29 22:57 | Report Abuse

Chrollo: For me I usually buy shares with ROE more than 20% & PE less than 20 to mitigate risk. But most importantly buy at low. Anyway my favourite is Ecoworld. Might keep it for 10 years provided Liew Jr. inherited superb genes from his father & no financial crisis in coming years. LOL

HlCap I will not touch at this moment. Previous week you still can buy at RM12 and sell immediately at RM13. No seller at all. Now all sellers emerged and they are selling 10k shares per transaction. Cannot digest at all. There are stories behind HlCap & one need to thoroughly understand before buying. 28 Feb we will know the listing status of HlCap. Hlcap is good actually.

Chrollo

1,143 posts

Posted by Chrollo > 2014-01-29 23:32 | Report Abuse

chinesetea, true story.. if market really falls, we wont have the chance to sell at the best time if there are many stocks on hand..

fundamentally, HLCAP is good.. its earnings superboosted last few quarters.. but like i said.. altho tasty to look at, i never actually like that share .. my gut feelings =.= hahhaah

asam, then do u actually calculate the margin of safety? like how u know when is low?? for now i concentrate fully on sumatec, coz that company is special with many new technicals i have never seen.. very good learning oppotunity for me.. since many big players are involved, i wanna see how it fares.. bid me good luck ! T^T

chinesetea

1,390 posts

Posted by chinesetea > 2014-01-30 07:21 | Report Abuse

(FOMC) meeting today ended with the announcement of more taper – cutting monthly bond purchases by $10 billion a month to $65 billion. Prepare to collect cheap stock soon, good luck and take care.

Chrollo

1,143 posts

Posted by Chrollo > 2014-01-30 09:37 | Report Abuse

chinesetea, yeap but the good news is rate remains low.. huhu BNM expect policy rate to be between 3-3.25% for 2014 Bursa expected to open lower at Tuesday due to two days holiday based on news..

asamlaksa

675 posts

Posted by asamlaksa > 2014-01-30 12:46 | Report Abuse

It's a half day trading but our Ecoworld touches RM4.50 & finally stop at RM4.42 after profit taking for Ang Pau. Very impressive. Tan Sri being very generous in distributing Ang Pau for all confident investors.

Happy Chinese New Year for all bros and 2014 will be a great year for all of us.

Gong Xi Fa Cai !!!

Chrollo

1,143 posts

Posted by Chrollo > 2014-01-30 12:49 | Report Abuse

yeap and also not forgetting MARCO ! an impressive feat from 0.155-0.16 to current 0.175... good stock selection guys.. I think ecoworld will have some good news soon.. huhuh7

gong hei fatt choiiiii everyone and yes it will be definitely a good year! enjoy the holssssss

asamlaksa

675 posts

Posted by asamlaksa > 2014-01-30 13:00 | Report Abuse

Chrollo: Exactly. Marco from 15 cents to 17.5 cents now. Invest1818 is quite picky, only picks good stocks. This group doesn't have lots of investors but the selection of stocks being tip top one. I would say bravo guys !!

Tewnama: Kalau confirm dah confident dgn Ecoworld, memang Tan Sri Liew dan Liew Jr. tidak akan menghampakan kita orang. Kena sabar sikit dengan Super Bull ini.

chinesetea

1,390 posts

Posted by chinesetea > 2014-01-30 17:31 | Report Abuse

Happpy Chinese new year. Finally I can have peacefully rest and have a cup of chinese tea. haha.

Ecoworld, 10% increase in two days, where to find.
I would expect more go news about ecoworld when Liew officially end his contract in April. Although Liew may help but remember all directors in Ecoworld are every experience, they can deliver something great themselves.

Siva68

1,858 posts

Posted by Siva68 > 2014-01-31 08:58 | Report Abuse

Hi everyone, wishing a Happy and Prosperous CNY. Gong XI FA CAI. My wish is that all of you will gain more than 10% this coming month. Have a great holiday.

invest1818

478 posts

Posted by invest1818 > 2014-01-31 11:41 | Report Abuse

Guys watch closely on MKH, company buying back shares on Feb'14, the shares will be more undervalue after the buy back,1st quarter FY14 results out MKH SP is gonna fly. Huat ah!!!!!

invest1818

478 posts

Posted by invest1818 > 2014-01-31 11:42 | Report Abuse

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR BROS....HUAT Ah!!!!! Ecoworld flying ^^. Marco giving out high dividend bought at 0.15 now 0.175.
Wish everyone here a Healthy, Prosperous, and Happy New Year. Wish this year all of us will make a huge profits from our investment.
Huat ah !!!

Chrollo

1,143 posts

Posted by Chrollo > 2014-02-02 10:28 | Report Abuse

HAPPY CNY BROSSSSSSSS HUAT TTT TTT TTT AHHH... I disappeared few days for holiday now in overseas hehe.. so nice and happy to see all of us profited.. Wishing of you here a prosperous new year with tonnes and immense of Health, Wealth, and Happiness!! May our portfolio prospers and gallop to a new height!!

tewnama

4,251 posts

Posted by tewnama > 2014-02-02 12:10 | Report Abuse

Selamat tahun baru cina kepada semua

invest1818

478 posts

Posted by invest1818 > 2014-02-05 16:26 | Report Abuse

MKH is moving bros. This month MKH AGM is going to approved the share buy back and release on a stronger financial earnings from its Indo Palm oil profit. The price is gonna make a sharp upward when the 1st Quarter financial is release. Huat ah bros....

asamlaksa

675 posts

Posted by asamlaksa > 2014-02-05 18:55 | Report Abuse

Yes Invest1818. Looks like it's another BIG Ang Pow for us after the previous one from Ecoworld. Brem & Inari performing quite well too. For MKH I think it's somehow related to latest revision of target price of RM5.40 from HwangDBS. It was being published in The Edge Daily mobile app today.

Link: http://klse.i3investor.com/servlets/staticfile/233309.jsp

Anyway I'm very positive with their coming results. Presbhd's result coming soon as well. February will be an exciting week to reevaluate the fundamentality of our shares.

chinesetea

1,390 posts

Posted by chinesetea > 2014-02-05 19:55 | Report Abuse

Good day for both Brem and MKH. As more and more people realise the undervalue state of MKH, it will move quicker.
I am wondering when OCK will start going to main board. It has been stagnant for quite sometime. It has the sukuk to build more towers and I expect the earning will increase next year.

Siva68

1,858 posts

Posted by Siva68 > 2014-02-07 21:49 | Report Abuse

chinesetea/asamlaksa, any thoughts on the trend for MKH for the coming week. It has been on uptrend for the past few days after some correction. Do you still see an upward momentum next week before any correction? When I saw the chart, it has crossed its previous high. From your view point what would be a near term TP? Thanks.

Siva68

1,858 posts

Posted by Siva68 > 2014-02-07 21:55 | Report Abuse

asamlaksa, sorry did not answer your question on PJdev. This was on of the stocks picked up by analysts beginning of the year and it has been moving north since then. I am into the warrants and looking at the trend, it has been holding on steadily with more room to move upwards.

chinesetea

1,390 posts

Posted by chinesetea > 2014-02-08 06:44 | Report Abuse

Hi siva
Based on Alex Lu who work in kenaga, he recommend that as a trading buy and target is rm4. My target is for long term. From chart it has just crossed the macd line so may have few more days to run. However these things can be wrong and unless you have holding power for a year, then do not rush. Seldom I see a counter can rise 3 to 4 days without correction. The important thing to find out is whether it can stay at current price as resistant point. If it can last sometime and I may get more. For example you know dsonic resistant is rm2.10 and you can collect it when you see price is very close to that. MKH resistant has been roughly 2.96 and 3.25 become next resistant.

You know I am long term investor and always a bit conservative, so I collect when no body is talking about that like last week and during correction. When everyone say sell, I will buy. I hope you can hold some for long term. This is just the beginning.

The uptrend is caused by coverage of news paper and also helped by the rebound of dji and some foreign fund may join in again,

I believe there may be another round of sell down before next tapering talk and you may want to collect some then. It is important to look around for counters that have dropped last week but is not yet picked up by rally from last few days. I can see matrix is one of those.

Buy or sell at your own risk.

Siva68

1,858 posts

Posted by Siva68 > 2014-02-08 07:35 | Report Abuse

chinesetea, thanks for the feedback. Will look into Matrix too.

asamlaksa

675 posts

Posted by asamlaksa > 2014-02-08 10:27 | Report Abuse

Siva68:

Let's say Usain Bolt able to achieve 100m sprint in 9.80s, will he try to sprint harder in order to break world record? Or will he stopped running and enjoy the achievement ?? For me I will give MKH some time before making decision. I see a bigger space for improvements. Anyway if your own TP is reached you can choose to take profit. B/S at own risk.

Take a look at Pestech. After hitting all-time high of RM2.75 on 27 Nov, it is now sitting comfortably at RM3.51 on 7 Feb. All time high penetrated for multiple times. Check back my comment after a few months, breaking RM4 is not impossible.

http://klse.i3investor.com/servlets/stk/chart/5219.jsp

Siva68

1,858 posts

Posted by Siva68 > 2014-02-08 10:59 | Report Abuse

asamlaksa, I can see from the from the chart why Pestech is your obvious darling. Good choice and thanks.
asam, what would be a reasonable return(%) from the market for a year. Sometimes impatience kicks in, recently I have been doing some stupid trades like switching from one to another when I find an uptrend than once I see the new one loosing momentum than quickly switch out. Here I tend to loose out on brokerage.
Do you think, like for MKH, even if it goes down on correction, to hold on or to sell first(take profit) than buy back at support level. The hardest thing is that difficult to predict when it had topped.

Tommylim

335 posts

Posted by Tommylim > 2014-02-08 11:58 | Report Abuse

Would like to ask assamlaksa and chinesetea view on MFCB? Do you think its worth to invest in? Thank you.

chinesetea

1,390 posts

Posted by chinesetea > 2014-02-08 20:08 | Report Abuse

Tony, tell us why you think mfcb worth investing? What's your view on that?

Tommylim

335 posts

Posted by Tommylim > 2014-02-08 20:30 | Report Abuse

My friend highly recomend Mfcb, however, i have yet do research on this counter. I am still learning how to value shares but according to my friend this counter is great potential and very much undervalue. I read through this forum, you guys are much knowledgeable, perhaps you can share your thoughts? Thank you.

chinesetea

1,390 posts

Posted by chinesetea > 2014-02-08 21:15 | Report Abuse

I suggest you ask otb. He recommended in
Http://klse.i3investor.com/servlets/pfs/25099.jsp
Buying is easy but when to sell is an art. Otb also recommended many stocks but you never know when to sell based on other recommendations. So it's better to learn it. Most people that recommend stock to you already bought the share themselves including us. So be careful and do your own research and keep an eye the report and news of the company.
A quick check on the result showing it make a lost two quarters and eps and Pe are negative. Have you find out yourself or from your friend why a lost making company is good and is it based on some news flow that the company is about to turn around?

coolio

620 posts

Posted by coolio > 2014-02-09 10:30 | Report Abuse

made a lost last 2 quaters?? -ve pe & eps? i suggest you look at it again.

asamlaksa

675 posts

Posted by asamlaksa > 2014-02-09 20:37 | Report Abuse

Tommylim:

This is the analysis about MFCB in Chinese, shared from 闲谈股市,理财篇 Facebook fans page.

顺势投资MFCB(严重被低估的发电厂公司)

投资原因:2014年,有两家大型发电公司会上市(malakof和1MDB)
加上近期YTLPOWER和TNB大涨,相信发电业会是2014年很好的投资主题

现价:2.30
目标价:nill
信心指数:70%
投资期限:4年

—行业属性:发电业务,资源业务,房产业务
—本益比:7(个人算法:单季净利0.23亿,把净利全年化,本益比为5.5左右)
—net cash company
—股息:2%

【资产表分析】
~公司拥有1.47亿现金,0.75亿股票
可是银行贷款只有0.52亿
属于net cash company

~每股净值RM3.03,现价RM2.30,属于低估

~股息
这五年公司都有派发股息
2009年派发5.5分
2010年派发7分
2011年派发7.5分
2012年派发9分
2013年派发7.1分
net dividend yield >2%

~公司拥有0.2亿股treasury share,约占了10% 的total outstanding share

【业务分析】
1)发电部门(净利贡献占70%)
MFCB有两家发电厂(一家在中国,另一家在西马)
在中国发电厂,发电量为83MV,发电燃料:煤炭(mfcb持有60%股权)
在西马发电厂,发电量为36MV,发电燃料:柴油(mfcb持有51%股权)

在中国发电厂是于1995年投入运作,签约22年,所以2017年合约才到期(距离现在还有4年)主要是用煤炭作为发电燃料,转换成蒸气,转售给中国纺织业
中国在2011年调涨电费,所以MFCB中国发电业务净利贡献提高
公司在年报提及,国际煤炭价格下滑,公司成本下滑,需求提高,所以公司中国业务净利也成长许多

在西马发电厂,是于1996年投入运作,签约21年,所以2017年合约才到期(距离现在还有4)
目前营业额贡献下滑,主要是公司的发电厂进行维修工程
所以这影响属于短期

2)资源部门(净利贡献占15%)
挖采石灰石,制造石灰属性产品
公司在霹雳州拥有一座占地高达100acre的石灰山
公司每天生产1200公吨的石灰属性产品
每个月可生产7million calcium silicate砖块(是大马唯一一家制造这种类型的砖块)

3)房地产部门(净利贡献15%)
公司拥有多项地产,在年报list of group properties,需要4面来列出,在这边,我就列出公司比较有价值的土地
~马六甲(melaka tengah)占地:41acre,freehold,1993年公司以0.08亿买下,至今还为重估
~雪兰俄(sepang)占地:70acre,leasehold,1996年公司以0.30亿买下,至今还未重估
~雪兰俄(petaling jaya)拥有一栋大夏 占地:4acre,leasehold,2006年估值1.03亿

诺这些土地重估,价值可突破2.5亿

【未来看点:进军种植业】
在2013年八月,公司和柬埔寨政府签约,进军柬埔寨种植橡胶
预计整个种植计划需要13年,耗资0.84亿美元(约2.7亿马币)
9477hectare 的土地特许经营权,以作农业发展和种植活动。

http://www.nanyang.com/node/554116?tid=461..

【同行本益比】(和发电有关)
-ytlpower 本益比:11左右
-tenaga 本益比:12左右
-cypark 本益比:12左右

mfcb 本益比大约7左右,较同行低估超过70%

【弱点】
1)大股东近期在公开市场脱售股票
2)公司发电厂 profit margin容易受到煤炭价格走势影响
3)大股东持有%不高,散户票的持有量多,抗跌性不强
4)进军柬埔寨种植橡胶需要很久时间才能做出净利贡献
5)net dividend yield 不高,很难吸引投资者做长期投资

【后语】mfcb是市场最严重低估的发电厂公司,本益比低,有股息,net cash company,业务稳定,未来成长可期。mfcb可算是二线优质股

chinesetea

1,390 posts

Posted by chinesetea > 2014-02-10 01:26 | Report Abuse

I must be getting old, I looked at Mrcb instead of mfcb, lol. That proves my point that you need to study yourself haha. Apologies.
The Pe,nta and other figures looks good and my only concern is that the 76% profit are from power division and the contracts end in 2017 for the malaysia division and profit is also affected by coal price. There is a small risk that the contract renewal may not happen or with less attractive terms. The coal power stations can also be replaced by nuclear powerstation if pollution becomes a concern in China.

Since the dividend is not high this is considered as growth stock. Can the profit be repeated few years on. The attraction is the land own by the company and also the resource division that has the competitive advantage but is limited resource.

In above article, directors are selling, why?

If you are happy with the risk, then go for it.

chinesetea

1,390 posts

Posted by chinesetea > 2014-02-10 01:38 | Report Abuse

Forget to add that it is definitely undervalued and need publicity for the price to be appreciated. It is good for short term and need to be reviewed for long term regularly.

Tommylim

335 posts

Posted by Tommylim > 2014-02-10 02:06 | Report Abuse

Thank you chinesetea and assamlaksa. Usually I pick my selections from recommendations by friends or my remisier and also from reading suggestions from i3investors.

Since Mfcb has positive reviews, I shall add to my portfolio. Currently, I am in AirAsia, Bhic and bimb-wa and made huge investment worth half millon in Asiapac. I have no worry with Asiapac as even few bids I already profited with big profit margin. But my goal is to sell all once reach 30 cents.

I am very positive with Airasia as well considering 4th quarter load of 91% which translate into profit surprise once result reveal this month. Also successful set of hub in India will add another factor this month.

Appreciate your guys feedback. Thank you.

asamlaksa

675 posts

Posted by asamlaksa > 2014-02-10 09:53 | Report Abuse

Tommylim:

Since you are holding a huge sum of capital I will advise you to read some fundamental or technical books & attend investment seminars to optimize your profits. Listening to forum alone / recommendations from remisiers poses risks on your capital. I see you are very bullish with Asiapac. That's good. But for me AirAsia is very risky.

Siva68:

You can try to fix (limit) your return but no one can predict an accurate return for a particular period. Switching here and there is a waste of capital, don't let brokerage earn too much from your frequent trading. You can diversify your portfolio like let's say 8 good counters. Patience is the key of a greenish portfolio.
At the time of writing MKH Up another 22 cents. It won't be wrong to hold a chamption. Cheers.

Chrollo

1,143 posts

Posted by Chrollo > 2014-02-10 17:06 | Report Abuse

Been away for way too long =.= aarghhhh holiday makes me numbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb huhuhu today everything is green green!! my watchlist 95% green lolxxx how is everyone?!? Hope u all are fine and our portfolio it seems stading at 6.5% as to date.. slowly yet surely.. Wow DSONIC! my jaw dropped =.= congrats everyone!!

asamlaksa

675 posts

Posted by asamlaksa > 2014-02-10 17:34 | Report Abuse

How are you there Chrollo ?? Busy preparing Valentine's Day present for GF after CNY ?? :)

Yes today is a very bullish day indeed.

Latitud up RM0.26 to RM2.44
MKH up RM0.19 to RM3.68
Dsonic up RM0.18 to RM2.47

6.5% as too many counters involved too diversified. Anyway some individual stocks like Ecoworld, MKH, Dsonic, Pestech really performing very well to date.

Siva68

1,858 posts

Posted by Siva68 > 2014-02-10 17:35 | Report Abuse

asam.L, thanks for the thought. Only into 3 counters (PJdev-W, MKH-W and DSonic). Market is too hot at the moment, still riding on profit. Will give careful consideration to diversify portfolio to more good ones after it cools down. Will come back to this forum on what/which stocks to reenter to get more feedback.

Chrollo

1,143 posts

Posted by Chrollo > 2014-02-10 21:29 | Report Abuse

lol asamlaksa, no la no prepare anything, just bring her for a good lunch.. she say no need to buy present so i didnt buy HUHAUAH i hope its not reverse psychology or im dead.. yeap our portfolio main losses come from few dead counter.. and u are right too overdiversified.. winners are only 3 above 20% which is BRAHIM, VITROX and MKH. others are catching up lets see who will win.. huhuhu sumatec sill slumber mode zzz waiting for it to explode zzz

asamlaksa

675 posts

Posted by asamlaksa > 2014-02-10 23:07 | Report Abuse

Haha,chrollo. Better prepare some surprises for her. Girls need to be pampered. Wahaha.

Anyway luckily none of us being over diversified. Oh ya vitrox very strong. Mkh, pestech, vitrox and latitud will break their all time high again and again. Make sure you will amazed all uncles here with 300% gain in your sumatec. Hehe.

tewnama

4,251 posts

Posted by tewnama > 2014-02-10 23:16 | Report Abuse

siva, u masih pegang Dsonic? i masih ingat u pernah kata tak mahu lagi main penny stock. Sekarang u pasti gembira sebab dah ambil langkah ini

Siva68

1,858 posts

Posted by Siva68 > 2014-02-10 23:37 | Report Abuse

tewnama, ya DSonic is one counter saya tak akan let loose. Pasti dalam minggu ini akan tambah lagi sebelum Q4 result keluar. Harap-harap ada satu lagi pecutan semacam mana sebelum split. Waiting for another SUPERBULL, mana tahu akhir tahun ini ada split lagi!!!!!!

chinesetea

1,390 posts

Posted by chinesetea > 2014-02-11 01:30 | Report Abuse

Chrollo, welcome back.
Any idea for valentines apart from Designer bags? We are here to share idea mah :-)

It's a very good day. My personal portfolio has increased 3% today alone and approaching my target :-)

I have high hope on Karex and Vitrox. Karex is about to announce bonus shares shortly and for Vitrox, there is something exciting happening soon.
Matrix will need to wait for result soon before it explodes.

For OCK, it's a bit like inari, waiting for going to main board but slow and steady. I trust OCK profit will be very good this year and hopefully this will be our dark horse of our portfolio.

invest1818

478 posts

Posted by invest1818 > 2014-02-11 09:48 | Report Abuse

Bro Chinesetea, any further comments about Vitrox for sharing. Being eyeing this for a while.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz