Posted by Chrollo > 2014-01-03 17:53 | Report Abuse

Hi all, this group is created in order to discuss value stocks. Talk anything here! muahahha

42 people like this.

3,626 comment(s). Last comment by chinesetea 2018-03-12 08:11

Siva68

1,858 posts

Posted by Siva68 > 2014-02-17 20:13 | Report Abuse

chinesetea, with MKH, I do not see any major correction since its peak. Only trading side ways for the past few days. Do you think in a couple of days there will be another spike for this stock?

chinesetea

1,390 posts

Posted by chinesetea > 2014-02-17 20:17 | Report Abuse

How do you know UncleZ is in UK? If I give you WhatsApp contact, then you know who I am.

Btw, have you also looked at the my favourite screen in my blog ;-). You will notice maika are also in the list that unclez has not mentioned before.

Chrollo

1,143 posts

Posted by Chrollo > 2014-02-17 20:21 | Report Abuse

chinesetea, based on his blog.. btw i saw Maica since Rm1.20+ i am interested to enter but the recent thing saying 85 cents takeover offer makes me not understand what is that and i stop looking at the stocks.. the reason i am interested is because the boss, is as good as Tan Sri Liew.. my dad is an engineer and he said the guy that bought MAICA is very good.. i worry if i buy and it goes up i scare later we are forced to sell at 85 cents.. would be great if u enlighten me on the 85cents issue on the company announcements

zoomboom

2,168 posts

Posted by zoomboom > 2014-02-17 20:27 | Report Abuse

I agree Chrollo. tewnama's postings never fail to amuse and enlighten me. His witty replies and direct responses always hit the point :) terima kasih bro. I remember reading his posting on meeting with TS LKS during his assignment and how his experience showed how truly humble TS is.... That solidified my understanding and faith in TS. It's real life experiences like these that truly makes the difference.

Kukuman

2,118 posts

Posted by Kukuman > 2014-02-17 20:35 | Report Abuse

Please dont impersonate unclez.
Chrollo, dont be so native to believe people claiming he is who he is. I have been long enough in this i3investor forum reading unclez posting to know the style unclez writes. unfortunately, he had stopped writing here.

chinesetea

1,390 posts

Posted by chinesetea > 2014-02-17 20:36 | Report Abuse

I am not suggesting you to enter. It can be quite risky sometimes. It's only good to buy just before the announcement but now it may be a bit late. Another risk is if the take over failed, then the price may drop suddenly.

Here is the answer
https://www.khanacademy.org/economics-finance-domain/core-finance/stock-and-bonds/mergers-acquisitions/v/price-behavior-after-announced-acquisition
See the last question.

It can also be a potential like Focal aim that is purchased by Ecoworld.
Anyway, I will post another counter tomorrow. Don't rush into any decision. Dsonic is our best investment at the moment.

chinesetea

1,390 posts

Posted by chinesetea > 2014-02-17 20:38 | Report Abuse

Haha Kukuman, you probably have not read my post earlier. I already said I am not uncleZ. It is Chrollo who speculate that I am unclez and I responded by jokes to him :-). Why impersonate him, I have uncleT

asamlaksa

675 posts

Posted by asamlaksa > 2014-02-17 20:39 | Report Abuse

Welcome kkpan and zoomboom on board. You guys are always welcomed to suggest any good counters in case we missed out one. Value investors always aim for long term, buy on correction and 101% confident with their handpicks.

I think uncleZ would like to observe how far can Maica strive forward witnessing the encouraging outcomes from Focal Aims and Barakah.

chinesetea

1,390 posts

Posted by chinesetea > 2014-02-17 20:57 | Report Abuse

Asam, calm down, kukuman has kind heart to warn chrollo. I am find with that.

Chrollo

1,143 posts

Posted by Chrollo > 2014-02-17 21:00 | Report Abuse

yeah kukuman, he is joking haha coz that day we all speculate and play ma so he also plays along xD... chinesetea, u are a big man.. i oso can sense his good intention.. btw, i entered L&G like i said few days ago because i find it deeply undervalued.. its sudden boom and also huge margin makes me feel its good.. but so far only rise few % so lets not get to excited =.=

Chrollo

1,143 posts

Posted by Chrollo > 2014-02-17 21:00 | Report Abuse

eh asamlaksa why ur asamlaksa photo hilang adi lol

Kukuman

2,118 posts

Posted by Kukuman > 2014-02-17 21:02 | Report Abuse

chinesetea, thank you. btw, my colleaque really thought you are unclez for a moment.

Kukuman

2,118 posts

Posted by Kukuman > 2014-02-17 21:03 | Report Abuse

asam, first of all, i am not referring you and neither to anyone unless he feels guilty about it. dont too worked up. Someone is inded trying to impersonate. i have to point out what i have to point out. Need to be fair to other to know the true.

Siva68

1,858 posts

Posted by Siva68 > 2014-02-17 21:27 | Report Abuse

chinesetea,asamlaksa and everyone else, any comments on MKH, which I posted earlier?

Chrollo

1,143 posts

Posted by Chrollo > 2014-02-17 21:28 | Report Abuse

btw chinesetea, i have saw the video thanks =) i understand that but is it related to MAICA? because thats two public company and this one is between a sdn bhd and a bhd..

tewnama

4,251 posts

Posted by tewnama > 2014-02-17 21:39 | Report Abuse

sejak bila unclez ada cakap tentang maica? dia ada lagi satu blog lain ke?

Chrollo

1,143 posts

Posted by Chrollo > 2014-02-17 21:41 | Report Abuse

tewnama, tengok gambar dia kat dalam blog tu ada MAICA and also DAYA.
Siva, in my opinion, yes u are right as i does not see its reversal or correction also.. but i think its a bull resting because is has been on above the BB band for 4 consecutive days.. other indicators are showing positive sign and no weird pattern in its volume so it should be fine for now..

Siva68

1,858 posts

Posted by Siva68 > 2014-02-17 21:51 | Report Abuse

Chrollo, thanks for your oponion. There was a write up today on its up coming financials. Do you hold some? Looks like one that we look into before another rise!

chinesetea

1,390 posts

Posted by chinesetea > 2014-02-17 21:55 | Report Abuse

Chrollo, to be honest, my M&A experience is limited, you have better ask some old sifu.

Siva, do you mean by your dividend question? It is unlikely it will give out dividend soon as it has just ex recently with 0.15. For high dividend stock ( like takafuk) the price may spike near to ex and then drop immediately after that. For growth stock like Ecoworld, the difference only small.
MKH sit in between. I am more interested to see whether they will give out bonus issue.

Chrollo

1,143 posts

Posted by Chrollo > 2014-02-17 21:55 | Report Abuse

Nah Siva, i cant afford to hold that much stock..50% is into Sumatec WA & WB, 15% Dsonic, 10% each for Latitude, L&G, Inari and SCH. Thats all im holding. huhu

tewnama

4,251 posts

Posted by tewnama > 2014-02-17 22:03 | Report Abuse

chrollo, terima kasih. wah... memang betul la. apahai i tak perasan pun.

Siva68

1,858 posts

Posted by Siva68 > 2014-02-17 22:13 | Report Abuse

chinesetea, thanks for info. Wanted to find out about its trend at the moment as it has not taken a big correction yet since its uptrend and trading sideways, so another spike in the horizon coming soon?
Chrollo, mind 50% DSonic, 25% each in MKH & PJdev (both warrants), looking at the bull market now, most stocks are inching up higher also setting new highs.

Chrollo

1,143 posts

Posted by Chrollo > 2014-02-17 22:21 | Report Abuse

wow Siva! 50% Dsonic meaning u adi have at least 45% return for ur total portfolio adi keep it up man!!

asamlaksa

675 posts

Posted by asamlaksa > 2014-02-17 22:22 | Report Abuse

Aplogize to kukuman. Initially I thought you're saying chinesetea trying to impersonate uncleZ. Sorry and I have withdrawn my previous post to express my regret.

Chrollo: Congratulations for your diversification. I have withdrawn my laksa photo for quite a long time ago. How come you didn't notice??

Chrollo

1,143 posts

Posted by Chrollo > 2014-02-17 22:22 | Report Abuse

tewnama, no nid mention it.. kita tolong2 ma

tewnama

4,251 posts

Posted by tewnama > 2014-02-17 22:26 | Report Abuse

since u orang perasan Maica ada dalam carta, siapa ada beli?

invest1818

478 posts

Posted by invest1818 > 2014-02-17 22:33 | Report Abuse

UncleZ is mentioning about a possibility of a high foreign fund incoming to KLCI and will be focusing on a few counters. Bros, u think Dsonic, prestaring, ecoworld is one of the high chances ones? He is focusing on a few now. I trust UncleZ has done lots of homework to inform us about this. Don't miss it, watch this few stocks closely. OCK he always mentioned, will it be the fund they will rise up and break out from its sleep? Interesting. If you are the foreign funds which counter u will mostly touch now?

chinesetea

1,390 posts

Posted by chinesetea > 2014-02-17 22:35 | Report Abuse

What do you guys think about presbhd? If what unclez says is true, then fund are collecting presbhd. May be will top up some more.

How to identify the rest of the 5-8 counters he mentioned? I think may be look at the top riser in last few days that are not blue chip and the price spike at the end. As I have said earlier Ecoworld may be one of them and possibly DSONIC.

Siva68

1,858 posts

Posted by Siva68 > 2014-02-17 22:38 | Report Abuse

Chrollo, I wish 45%. Did sold some after split, diversified to others and than in between the rise bought some again. Anyway much better return than FD, EPF, Amanah and LTAT.

Posted by kkpan13113 > 2014-02-17 22:39 | Report Abuse

if i'm foreign fund i will touch counter which have goverment project like presbhd , dsonic and maybe myeg....

Posted by kkpan13113 > 2014-02-17 22:41 | Report Abuse

yinson is another counter always go up like dsonic

invest1818

478 posts

Posted by invest1818 > 2014-02-17 22:44 | Report Abuse

bro CTea, property counter are now sidelined plus Ecoworld has low free float shares, might not be a high target by them. I do have same feeling that Presbhd will be one of it. Education center, low risk , simple business process and easy to understand.

Chrollo

1,143 posts

Posted by Chrollo > 2014-02-17 22:50 | Report Abuse

The problem is in UncleZ's blog only around 6-7 stocks.. he mentioned that the funds have 15 list of stocks.. he got ahold of it but we didnt know what are the 15 stocks.. i guess its up to us to do homework..

If i am foreign fund investing, i wouldnt wan a stock which has a big publicity.. Dsonic i dont think so because it has been going high and in the limelight for now..
Since Presbhd has some weird pattern lets put that in the watchlist..

wayneteo

34 posts

Posted by wayneteo > 2014-02-17 22:52 | Report Abuse

I have been following this thread for quite sometimes :) thanks for sharing the info..hope you guys making big money from it through the value stocks. Hope to learn more from you all. cheers

Chrollo

1,143 posts

Posted by Chrollo > 2014-02-17 22:56 | Report Abuse

And since its canggih investors, they may be employing technique like how kcchongz analyse stocks meaning they have to choose stocks that has different correlation with index funds to cancel out the unsystematic risk.. So maybe they wont invest in same sector.. there is 5-8 stocks which they wanna invest, and we have total how many sectors?? hehehe

invest1818

478 posts

Posted by invest1818 > 2014-02-17 22:58 | Report Abuse

I agree with you too chrollo and Dsonic also has been climbing up non stop lately. Presbhd has not been moving much even most of the counters are climbing. I will see OCK is potential as well. Chrollo UncleZ says 15 but they might target to 5-8 stocks and that post he keep mentioning about pres. Don't forget his earlier post also mentioned that he has some upfront information and he keep mentioned about pres, OCK and Scable. Scable is hardly publicized , need to watch this also.

Chrollo

1,143 posts

Posted by Chrollo > 2014-02-17 23:11 | Report Abuse

i think what UncleZ is trying to mean for Scable is that some connections will make the company get awesome projects which will boost its share price.. i have checked the company and the past earning sucks lol.. its not a good company.. i doubt it would attract the foreign funds..

invest1818

478 posts

Posted by invest1818 > 2014-02-17 23:11 | Report Abuse

"They have very good reason not to reveal to anyone lest the market will drive up the stock price before they take up their positions. As of today, they have not move in but very very soon." He posted this ytd means the stock has yet to move.

Watch closely on Presbhd and OCK.

tewnama

4,251 posts

Posted by tewnama > 2014-02-17 23:19 | Report Abuse

invest, tapi post dia itu ialah pada Ahad malam kan. mungkin hari ini Isnin dia orang sudah masuk. sebab volume memang kuat hari ini.

chinesetea

1,390 posts

Posted by chinesetea > 2014-02-17 23:26 | Report Abuse

The screenshot of price movement was captured on 13.2.2014. He is trying to show us that someone else know the information and started to collect. He know the full list but only 5-8 will be choosen, so he is monitoring all 15. He need to do this because he don't know which final 5-8 will be and perhaps someone else may know. So the 4.50pm special activity will give us some hint. It's almost impossible for us to find out which one unless someone can identify at that particular time on the screenshot, which fund that executing the trade. Then search for all counters that these fund has purchased in the pass 2 days.

invest1818

478 posts

Posted by invest1818 > 2014-02-17 23:36 | Report Abuse

bro tewn , mungkin dah start. Jgn risau, semua stock tu , u pun dah ada kan. Belum masuk massive lagi pergerakan ari ni memang kuat tapi laburan tu hampir 300 juta, Q report masih belum out depa jugak nak retail investor and local fund to push also.

wayneteo

34 posts

Posted by wayneteo > 2014-02-17 23:47 | Report Abuse

Can be Daya too, recently a lot of share buy back from the company. 17 feb, acquire another 1Mil

wayneteo

34 posts

Posted by wayneteo > 2014-02-18 00:16 | Report Abuse

Ecoworld also has that kind of price movement today which i'm not sure whether is it what specified by Unclez

chinesetea

1,390 posts

Posted by chinesetea > 2014-02-18 00:18 | Report Abuse

asamlaksa, look back at the post, you were talking about the ASIAFLE. The low free float seems attractive and good CAGR but I don't like the business nature as it can be easily taken over by someone else as it does not have competitive advantage. I have seen stationary shop close one by one and being replaced by computer, ipad and etc.

The way it progress is to take over by some competitors and gain the market share.

Thanks for sharing

chinesetea

1,390 posts

Posted by chinesetea > 2014-02-18 00:29 | Report Abuse

To be honest, I am not going to spend time tracing this. 100m divided by 8 counter is 12.5m USD per counter, not much really in comparison to business we do a day at here.

Better use the time wisely to investigate other shares. Since we know presbhd is one of them and presbhd fundamental is strong with good dividend, I think it is a good buy anyway.

asamlaksa

675 posts

Posted by asamlaksa > 2014-02-18 00:50 | Report Abuse

So many counters it's not easy to hit a correct guess. The only way is to keep tracking Unclez latest posts for more insider news. Personally I won't predict as well.

Chinesetea exactly. The time I discovered asiafle was RM4. Low free float is easy to be pushed up provided the company is earning money. Now it's near to RM6. I witnessed the price movement and i won't be surprised it reached a high of 5.97 now. I'm not into asiafle as it's not my cup of tea. Pestech looks boring nowadays but rest assured the future will be excellent. Will buy if they announce bonus issue or split if there's any chance. Personally I think latitud will be good buy, to be keep for at least a year.

M&A itself is a very big knowledge. Pay a visit to kinokuniya klcc and don't be surprised to see a huge thick textbook on M&A.

zoomboom

2,168 posts

Posted by zoomboom > 2014-02-18 00:54 | Report Abuse

thanks asam :-)

yeah, looks like unclez has given some leads from the chart snapshots.
I agree with kkpan's view:
Posted by kkpan13113 > Feb 17, 2014 10:39 PM | Report Abuse

if i'm foreign fund i will touch counter which have goverment project like presbhd , dsonic and maybe myeg....

PresBhd looks like a firm one since its mentioned by unclez a couple of times dy. - I did notice the same last min transactions as mentioned. - and I bought at the highest price last Fri haha...

btw hey guys, is US market closed Monday?... The market graphs still Feb 14 punye?

Posted by asparagus > 2014-02-18 01:03 | Report Abuse

President day in US

chinesetea

1,390 posts

Posted by chinesetea > 2014-02-18 01:05 | Report Abuse

Just check with UncleT, he said foreign fund has been collecting IRIS.
UncleT already collected some recently.

Please note this may not be the one mentioned by uncleZ.

As you know IRIS handle MyKad before DSONIC. Its business is like DSONIC except now it is in other country. So potential is great.
I have not got any counter yet. I may buy a little bit to play tomorrow. I will post another of his recommendation tomorrow but need to double check first.
Please B/S at your own risk

invest1818

478 posts

Posted by invest1818 > 2014-02-18 08:35 | Report Abuse

Thanks Bro CTea for UncleT sharing. Will take a look at it.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz