Posted by Chrollo > 2014-01-03 17:53 | Report Abuse

Hi all, this group is created in order to discuss value stocks. Talk anything here! muahahha

42 people like this.

3,626 comment(s). Last comment by chinesetea 2018-03-12 08:11

asamlaksa

675 posts

Posted by asamlaksa > 2014-01-14 14:17 | Report Abuse

You must be a chinesetea lover then. There are a lot of sayings that iskandar will be a bubble. What's your opinion then?

For sure. So be patience for the release of latest financial reports of your invested companies. That's their assets. I would love to attend ecoworld,dsonic n presbhd agm if possible.

Scientax, khind. Chrollo do take a look at the fundamental. Of course not asking you to invest ya. Just to increase the knowledge of a broking firm worker to be. Anyway, what kind of work you wish to do? remisier?

Chrollo

1,143 posts

Posted by Chrollo > 2014-01-14 16:46 | Report Abuse

http://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/category/nation/2014/01/14/raw-water-license-to-be-revoked/ HOLY SHIT puncak raw water license to be revoked!
Any effect? will it hamper the fundamentals permanently? should we reconsider puncak??

Chrollo

1,143 posts

Posted by Chrollo > 2014-01-14 16:50 | Report Abuse

@asamlaksa, i still do not know, but for now it seems i like stocks.. There are many parts in broking firm, remisier, chartist, fundamentalist, dealer, etc etc.. I guess i must really go work and check out the jobscope only then i can decide.. But for now remisier would be my aim..

Everyone's opinion is Iskandar is bubbling, but is it really bubbling? yes the price is sky high, but for Singaporeans, its cheap.. and the main targeted population is seemingly the Singaporeans.. whether its bubbling or not i cannot be certain unless i drive there and see the area, drive around the area and survey..

Okie, will take a look at the fundamentals.. xD

Chrollo

1,143 posts

Posted by Chrollo > 2014-01-14 17:55 | Report Abuse

asamlaksa, from the front look on Scientex,
1) earnings are great, increasing over the year. ROE is the highest out of all years.
2) shareholders are acquiring the shares but they are also disposing at some point dunno what happen
3) there is shares buyback! Buffet love share buyback company lol

i would invest if i have the bullets but not now as its still can be seen that the bear has raped the bull on Monday..

Maybe will look into the annual report later hehe
There are so many good companies in KLSE! and unclez is right.. why people wanna risk and play goreng + no earnings stocks end up kena bakar macam KANGKUNG FRIED CHICKEN HAHAHHAHA..

invest1818

478 posts

Posted by invest1818 > 2014-01-14 22:08 | Report Abuse

Hi bros any ways I could click on this forum in the fastest way? If I want to get back to this forum I have to search it from the social forum one by one.

invest1818

478 posts

Posted by invest1818 > 2014-01-14 22:10 | Report Abuse

Anyone looking at Perisai, heard some news that there is going to be some good announcement around May'14 , source from CIMB but I notice some directors are selling some shares out for the past 2 weeks. That's why I notice on matrix too before it slump to 3.30 when the GM started to sell off massively.

Chrollo

1,143 posts

Posted by Chrollo > 2014-01-14 22:29 | Report Abuse

Invest1818, i pin it in my tab so i can terus enter this everytime i use internet.. or i bookmark it in my phone.. Depends on the quantity sold by directors, if alot and significant, maybe smth is wrong.. before Dsonic dropped, directors also sold.. Buffet always say if directors are selling, better dont enter.. i think better dont bet on chances.. the announcement may or may not happen.. and May is around 5 months from now many uncertainties.. just my view hehe =p

invest1818

478 posts

Posted by invest1818 > 2014-01-14 22:33 | Report Abuse

Chrollo saw something u ask on ur earlier mail on how to access good value counters.
I love sharing and hope below helps;
Learn from 8th investment (Warrant buffet value investing ways)
4Rs.
1) Right Business
2)Right Management
3)Right numbers (Financially fundamentally strong)
4)Right price ( Undervalue stocks)

Screen through ur portfolio with this 4 ways and ask yourself each time with this 4 questions and you mostly on the right track for good returns.

Example, ecoworld, 1) Right business? Currently might not be due to some slowdown on the property sectors but property will never dies off especially on the booming Iskandar area. Everyone is eyeing on it. So massive competitiveness over there.

2) Right management? No doubt u have the best property developer team in Eco.

3) Right numbers? Promising but haven't seen the report and earnings. Massive plan with massive $ injection but still have yet to realized.

4) Right numbers.. this goes to all the ROE, GP margin, Gearing ratio, PE ratio, Dividend yields, I personally love to see growth on revenue and earnings on a year to year basis. High ROE adds greatly to it comes with high dividends payout. Love Matrix numbers ( investors attraction)

5)RIght price- undervalue or overvalue? when is the right time to buy. Need to compute its intrinsic value using discounted cash flow method. Not pro on this but P/E ratio and PEG ratio simplifies it.

That's how I analysed each counter I had.

Moving average 50 days compare to moving average 150days is good too if you are a short term investor, a chart which tells you when to sell and when to buy in.

invest1818

478 posts

Posted by invest1818 > 2014-01-14 22:39 | Report Abuse

Oh yea one more as for right business, I love to go on regular use and will not phase off products over time, never fails u, see nestle? Karex , condom , Kossan gloves, I love all this counters , u know why im a hardcore kossan fan now ? hehe. Karex if u have extra bullet hit in coz I love Durex.. haha. Biggest world condom manufacturer. Don't eye this off from your radar.

Chrollo

1,143 posts

Posted by Chrollo > 2014-01-14 23:04 | Report Abuse

invest1818, true bro! Buffet's 10 screening method from The New Buffetology is great to use.. i bliff if we can apply consistently we will not make loss but maybe not great profit also.. keep improving is what i needed to do.. Yeap since day 1 for some reason i like Karex altho i never use before.. LOL still a virgin le T_T aaaaaaa a new and good company good for long term.. yeap Karex has a good moat! and btw i went to a seminar once and the speaker say, if possible buy the stocks that produce the things that you used..
And thanks for the advice provided invest!

asamlaksa

675 posts

Posted by asamlaksa > 2014-01-14 23:06 | Report Abuse

Chrollo: That's why I profit take on puncak previously, too much political uncertainties and everyday will be different story. Banyak leceh one.
Wah,kang kung somemore chrollo you must be following the trend closely. Those remisiers are really enjoying themselves. If you got dato or tan Sri as client you will be having good insiders news. I am wondering which stock will be a darling of 2014. Too many fundamental counters to choose from. value counters will always be winner.
Because all want gain a lot in short term. Rich one invest while the left trade. Those experienced one can swim together with shark while those followers and newbies will be left naked on the sea.

Invest1818: nice one. But o&g counters no fate with me. Good sharing. Btw ioipg will be listed tmr. Might enter very little if the price is right. If it's over inflated might give it a skip. What says you, bro??

invest1818

478 posts

Posted by invest1818 > 2014-01-15 00:12 | Report Abuse

Bro assam, i guess for IOI prop, is another day of speculation tomorrow , but I guess this is the youngest son show time, dad should be placing a good road for him. Yea will play a little. Hopefully not ended up like Titi. The backup should be stronger under IOI.

yipman

43 posts

Posted by yipman > 2014-01-15 00:14 | Report Abuse

Dear asamlaksa, mind sharing what is the right price please?

TQ

invest1818

478 posts

Posted by invest1818 > 2014-01-15 00:35 | Report Abuse

your welcome bro chrollo, lets share out whatever stock information that we have in future in this group so we could assist one another to maximize our return in 2014.

If can I would suggest to name out and vote the best counter for each segments/industry that we would think that it could be the best performer in that particular industry in 2014. Need to support with facts if you voted it using the 4RS as mentioned above on why you think it will perform the best. Bring out facts for argument, the more question asked the better understanding on that stock would be.

Wonder this help coz I believe more brains of thinking is better then one sometimes we might be blinded to the one we think I repeat the word is we "think" from ourselves. Good to listen to more comments.

For example best performer property counter in 2014 ; ecoworld some sort like this.
Once selected highest vote means majority agreed, guess possibility is higher and better returns, can focus more bullets on it rather then being too diversified and limiting returns. Just a suggestion.

asamlaksa

675 posts

Posted by asamlaksa > 2014-01-15 00:46 | Report Abuse

Invest1818: For sure it's pure speculation. But the fundamental of ioi prop is quite resilient, mainly contributed by high profit margin. Daddy easily convert palm oil land into dev land. If exp better focus with my ecoworld. The Super star of future.

Yipman: there are no such thing as right price, it actually depends on demand and supply. If let say opening already inflated up to 3++ no point buying as u can buy cheaper later. For me, 2.50 to 2.80 will a good buy, 2.80 to 3 limited upside, 3++ will be a risky buy. But if nobody wants ioipg then at 2++ will be considered as expensive too. Demand and supply principle, Just my two cents.

tonylim

4,796 posts

Posted by tonylim > 2014-01-15 08:04 | Report Abuse

chinesetea

1,390 posts

Posted by chinesetea > 2014-01-15 18:25 | Report Abuse

Hi Chrollo. The land information I got is based on annual report 2012 page 76
http://cdn1.i3investor.com/my/files/dfgs88n/2013/01/31/1478220666--472579004.pdf

http://www.thestar.com.my/Business/Business-News/2013/09/18/Eco-World-buys-into-Focal-Aims.aspx/

http://www.theedgeproperty.com/news-a-views/11626-focal-aims-is-target-of-takeover.html

1. For focal, some land was purchased in 1994. After revaluation, it adds about RM 1.50 to the recent price 1.66 offered by Ecoworld while taking over. So Focal alone can worth 3.16.

2/ Now what we are not sure is the value of asset that's going to be injected into Focal. Ecoworld Sdn has gathered a lot more land in the past years but I think they are working on something bigger that they need a listing company in order to fund their purchase.

Based on Maybank rough calculation, the land injection can add another 2.24 to the value which will happen in 1H of 2014.
http://research.maybank-ib.com/pdf/document/Property_SU_20140108_MKE_Draft_5624.pdf

What we don't know is whether they will purchase land in London and Melbourne to expand this. But I would not buy based on this expectation. The above two (1,2) assumption is already enough for me to hold and purchase more stock today at low price.

There is a panic selling today that's nothing to do with Ecoworld. If you look at our portfolio today, most counter are affected by drop of KLSE index.

The problem with Ecoworld major fluctuation is to do with low free float. It can go up as well as down in large percentage.

What I am afraid is that they may be jealousy from the other camp and political motive to sabotage the counter.

I don't want to post this in Ecoworld forum as too many people now talking nonsense.

Thanks for people here that share their nice comment.

Btw, I took profit for all my puncak at 3.3 and now only 1 lot left for fun.

Chrollo

1,143 posts

Posted by Chrollo > 2014-01-15 19:55 | Report Abuse

asamlaksa, yeap many wanna play high risk ma swim with sharks and then have the excitement.. btw Ecoworld i cut lost at around 4.1 smth as it hits my stop loss so i have to cut no matter what.. Wait for things to cool down first.. btw Dsonic move again.. when Dsonic stagnant, Ecoworld go up, when Ecoworld stagnant, Dsonic go up!
invest1818, it would be a great idea but it will be very hard on coordinating. its awesome ideas of coz even if our stocks are not chosen but we practise to analyze and learn from each other.. i say Yes to ur recommendation haha
Thanks chinesetea for the info! btw today alot of professors, fund managers, professional hedge bla bla bla all come into ecoworld saying how great and accurate they are and stuff hahaha.. Hmm land injection.. Yeap i feel some party wanna kacau Ecoworld.. gut feelings.. the same price that day have tonnes of big buyers pushing up price and now at this same price people are pushing it down.. Puncak i bliff the setback is temporary.. i dont see any problem with just a project not being given to Puncak.. but i guess is surprises many that Puncak does not get the project..
BTW, should we put a 8% stop loss for our portfolio?? or let it run till 2015? let it remain unchanged.?

Chrollo

1,143 posts

Posted by Chrollo > 2014-01-15 20:02 | Report Abuse

btw, i heard CIMB said in 2H of 2015, it will start to be bearish lol.. anyone heard that??

Chrollo

1,143 posts

Posted by Chrollo > 2014-01-15 20:04 | Report Abuse

http://klse.i3investor.com/servlets/stk/nb/8095.jsp << anyone noticed this stock?

asamlaksa

675 posts

Posted by asamlaksa > 2014-01-15 20:31 | Report Abuse

We are on the same boat, chinesetea. We will be all backing you up and agree with yiur insight and analysis. For me ntg changed and i called it a detox process. Toxins and germs are not supposed to reside in the foie gras. After diarrhea i will be topping up again. Datasonic fall previously before hitting ten n we were all there standing firm. I am sure we will be emerged as winner in the end. let those prof, fund manager, champion traders shoot first. We are man of ethics, no point argue with them. By the way all tower a and b of ecosky sold out, now tower c is out for purchase.

Chrollo its wise to set a cut loss or profit take point. but fr me i m waiting for a super sale of 2014. Today not a bad day as our dsonic n presbhd up. Balance back loss on eco.

asamlaksa

675 posts

Posted by asamlaksa > 2014-01-15 20:38 | Report Abuse

Loss making company, dont main main unless u got insider news. Btw guys pls be cautious with dsonic. If tmr still up for no reason or insider tips or contracts must b something fishy. I mean FISHY. despite being a remora fish, I can smell blood.

Chrollo

1,143 posts

Posted by Chrollo > 2014-01-15 21:12 | Report Abuse

Yeap true coz i set cut loss to prevent losing too much.. one of my system coz studies shown that uptrending company rarely drops more than 8% altho there are exceptions.. but kichi fish like me no difference de la hahaha but beware also Dsonic director dispose at the highest price which is 2.30.. i scare they purposely push price higher for director to let go.. but based on past trends director dispose is not a big problem.. u can smell blood? better careful then.. double layer teeth fish is coming..

Chrollo

1,143 posts

Posted by Chrollo > 2014-01-15 21:14 | Report Abuse

And i like to add on that the PE of Ecoworld is 40+ but it does not actually reflect the Ecoworld because it takes into account the earning of Focal which is not Ecoworld for Q1, and Q2.. PE does not show anything unless its over 100 or thousands.. the real PE can only be shown after Ecoworld has a year round of quarter report..

tewnama

4,251 posts

Posted by tewnama > 2014-01-15 21:23 | Report Abuse

Hari ini dsonic i rasa tak fishy. ada orang sudah dapat tahu result Q4. jika esok harga tak naik lagi pun, harga akan berada di tahap 2.30 atau sekitar ini. 2.30 ialah 11.50 harga sebelum split.

chinesetea

1,390 posts

Posted by chinesetea > 2014-01-15 21:36 | Report Abuse

Good to know someone on the same boat. You don't need to believe my analysis and I am sure you have make your own judgement base on what you see if you visit their show room, reading their reports and also analysis from Maybank analyst.

If we know it is a good counter, we stand firm until it reach the value we expected. We have seen lots of people shouting limit down like recently try to say something bad about DSONIC to get price below RM2. They all disappear now.

Sometimes we do need to cut lost if there is particular bad news about the company that affect their earnings. I have made big mistake before by panic selling. Now I have learnt my lesson and will stand firm on any counter I believe.

Since Focal aims earning has improved over 300% and with Ecoworld talented people joining, I have high confidence for their future.

It's always not easy to buy shares when you see price falling.
Under normal circumstances, you will buy something when it becomes cheap and sell when something is expensive. We sometimes behave differently in stock world.

In September when there is a great fall, one may collect some good stock like PresBhd when it was below 1.8 but instead people keep selling. I have greatly benefit in September by bravely buying lots of bargain undervalue stock and my return has improved 30% over 3 months.

Although property counter is cooled down by Government measure but I am sure it will still have some future as it remains one of the cheapest market per square foot. Btw, I treat you guys as friends and for those who don't know me, I am very close to Battersea Power station ;-),

Hope we can help each other to find more counters and prosper together.

chinesetea

1,390 posts

Posted by chinesetea > 2014-01-15 21:39 | Report Abuse

Tewnama, dsonic result should be out in 28 Feb and director selling, why is the price up? We all know what the result will be in last quater base on last 3 quater result. 170% and above Y-o-y improvement at least.

Either someone goreng it up or because when whole market is down, dsonic become a safe heaven.

chinesetea

1,390 posts

Posted by chinesetea > 2014-01-15 21:58 | Report Abuse

Chrollo, you are absolutely right about the PE. When you see something that other people don't see, that's how you pick a winning stock earlier than others.
When the ecoworld earning becomes the calculation, guess what the PE will be?
When 2014 report out and compare to last year earning, you will start seeing headlines like dsonic. That's why I said after the next quater report, Dsonic will not be able to do the same as the 2013 result is good in comparison to 2012.

asamlaksa

675 posts

Posted by asamlaksa > 2014-01-15 22:41 | Report Abuse

Tewnama, Chrollo: In my opinion datasonic tmr sure up. Jom kita tengok esok. We are on the same boat, saya hanya beritahu apa yg saya nampak. Next q results sure best 100% confirm. Foreign selling memang dsonic ada advantage sbb so far only local funds involved. But I hope this up is related to new mykad contract or i-kad contract from printer nasional. think for long term. I have heavy percentage in dsonic. Tapi presbhd hari ini 3.27 tu I yang sell. Nampak akan turun. Akan beli balik at lower price. Take profit untuk transfer fund ke Ecoworld next week.

Chinesetea, absolutely right. Think what others can't think, one must be outstanding to be the best. Once I decided to invest eco I will not touch them for at least a year. Not worry at all. Tmr sell down next week sell down I can get cheap bargain. Anyway dsonic are actively scouting for foreign partners for Id projects oversea. If successful it will be real golden goose.

Chrollo

1,143 posts

Posted by Chrollo > 2014-01-15 22:43 | Report Abuse

tewnama, just becareful will do =) everyone wanna make money! hahaha btw, our portfolio how? cut loss when 8%? and invest also suggested a good idea! btw are u all retired? why macam free saje hahaha now im reading Security Analysis by Benjamin Graham, babi giler tebal the book lol.. need to slowly digest it ~_~

tewnama

4,251 posts

Posted by tewnama > 2014-01-15 22:48 | Report Abuse

asam, u terra la. jual presbhd pd 3.27. saya pegang kuat kuat walaupun dia naik atau jatuh

tewnama

4,251 posts

Posted by tewnama > 2014-01-15 22:49 | Report Abuse

chrollo, i orang pencen. labur saham untuk simpanan masa tua

invest1818

478 posts

Posted by invest1818 > 2014-01-15 23:14 | Report Abuse

Good persistency and believes from Chinesetea and assamlaksa on Eco. At first I was reluctant to buy as I felt this counter only past 2/4 from the 4R test. Right business and right management but somehow haven't had good earnings to support the right numbers and the High PE fails on the Right price.

Anyhow I still bought in 40 lots at somewhere high at RM 3.98 and still on hold. This counter has been on radar tracking for big sharks mostly using Liew's name to make believe on it but somehow my instinct tells me that a property king tycoon will never forgo his son and will always paste a good path for his son as his next successor.

This counter need to be hold for long , half to a year or even two to see good results. Will top up some more if it drops further to leverage out my initial higher price. Lets stop looking at it and comes back in half a year to see it .

asamlaksa

675 posts

Posted by asamlaksa > 2014-01-15 23:17 | Report Abuse

Chrollo I am far from retired but my age will be not be revealed here. Stayed as Mr mysterious. Our portfolio no need cut loss no transaction needed. Be a man to face the lost. Bro be careful with the words used in this forum ya. Good all buffet and graham related book must digest properly. Some local books do good as well.

Tewnama, terpaksa lah. I boleh feel price movement, so q sell at 3.27. Tapi eco hari ini mmg tak sangka. Presbhd akan beli balik confirm sbb dia share yg bagus. Cuma kadang-kadang practise buy low sell high supaya dapat beli lebih banyak dgn keuntungan yg ada.

invest1818

478 posts

Posted by invest1818 > 2014-01-15 23:20 | Report Abuse

Btw appreciate to hear some comments from u guys opinion on prestariang, want to buy it longggg ago but still yet to make any moves, duno why. Still potential? I love its numbers and its uptrend charting. I know is the largest IT training centers in msia.

Chrollo

1,143 posts

Posted by Chrollo > 2014-01-15 23:24 | Report Abuse

okie Asamlaksa will be more polite >< sorry boss! yeap i read both local and also legendary investors.. but local book ah.. they sell their courses and seminar inside the book that's why i am more inclined to those who only purely teaches and not sell their courses in book.. read read half way say only can mention in seminar la, only can use their software all bla bla bla.. Maybe i am still new so emotion easily affected.. but better than my first two months of trading over 20~30 trades waste money ==.. slowly reducing and reducing adi.. btw i still owe u two stocks to lookup on ><

tewnama

4,251 posts

Posted by tewnama > 2014-01-15 23:24 | Report Abuse

tahniah asam. i tak expert macam kamu. jual tinggi beli rendah. i pernah cuba. tapi saham naik entah ke mana selepas i jual saham. akhirnya missed the boat.

asamlaksa

675 posts

Posted by asamlaksa > 2014-01-15 23:45 | Report Abuse

Chrollo: I don't mind but there are others here they might not like it. Steady bro this is a forum no sorry needed. young blood love trading and earn gao gao. Rumours, speculates whatsoever. But it's good you are looking for fundamental from young. I intro all the good stocks here and it's up to you all or other readers to filter. Kalau earn money pls donate to the needy.
"Quoted from the mighty Unclez"

Tewnama: Perlukan sikit experience, luck Dan instinct. Tapi takpe, presbhd tak akan menghampakan shareholders. All dsonic, presbhd, matrix, kossan, mkh, brem, tnlogis will have great quarterly results.

Chrollo

1,143 posts

Posted by Chrollo > 2014-01-15 23:56 | Report Abuse

Scientex (Buffett's 10 screening method)
1)Consistent high ROE > 12% = PASS
2)Consistent high ROTC > 12% = Do not pass (only 8%)
3)EPS upward trend = PASS
4)Is the company conservatively financed(long term debt less than 5 times earning) = PASS *However, the debts increase alot compared to 2012
5)Any competitive advantage? = PASS (Scientex is now the largest producer of stretch film in Asia and among the top three in the world
after having doubled our annual production capacity to 194,000 metric tonnes over the past five-year period.)
6)Does company relies on organized labor force? = Cant find
7)Can company increase price along inflation? = PASS
8)Does retained earnings allocated efficiently? = Someone teach me how to get retained earnings ><
9)Share repurchase = PASS
10)Share price rise over 10 years = PASS
10a)Book value rising over 10 years = Someone teach me how to get book value ><

asamlaksa, i dunno accurate or not just a try try if wrong pls correct me ya.. out of 8, 7 passed the screening test.. its a good stock..
Please advise if anyone has any thoughts.. Thanks!

Chrollo

1,143 posts

Posted by Chrollo > 2014-01-15 23:57 | Report Abuse

asamlaksa, even if i dont earn, i still donate whenever i have the chance.. if i cant donate in monies term, i will donate my time to help the needy =)

asamlaksa

675 posts

Posted by asamlaksa > 2014-01-15 23:59 | Report Abuse

invest1818: Presbhd is still raw and young, a beautiful gem. I know you like to invest like a businessman. Take a look at the numbers. High roe, high profit margin, high revenue growth and monopoly of ICT training. You can see the roe is getting stronger. UNIMY is actually owned by presbhd. They are in the oil and gas business as well, by providing training. UNIMY earnings will be factored into coming quarterly results as well. Backed by institutional investors so it's a long term game. Their board is very aggressive in finding new businesses. Nowadays all programme in university being computerised so advantage for presbhd. This is education stock, cheapest education stock. Too bad lack of retail investors.

but pls do more research and buy at right price ya. your instinct tell you not to buy?? Don't follow me as I might drag you to hell ok.

asamlaksa

675 posts

Posted by asamlaksa > 2014-01-16 08:29 | Report Abuse

Chinesetea I really respect your patience to explain all those stuffs to those bashers. Honestly I am not willing to spend my time on them. They don't even know what is market cap, total shares, EPS, PE and all those basic stuffs but acted like a champion trader or Malaysian's Buffetts.

Tabik same lu, you are a great investors. I like your way of explaining.

invest1818

478 posts

Posted by invest1818 > 2014-01-16 08:43 | Report Abuse

chrollo, retained earnings is the earnings c/f year after year , you can find it from the balance sheet under the shareholders equity. That's the earnings use to declare dividends.

Assam bro thanks for the insight on pres. One question bro why you say is the cheapest education stock, can elaborate further bro? Not familiar in this industry , r u comparing with other competitors, it seems pres is monopolizing and is the largest IT education training center in Msia. Looking for a correction and buy in.

tonylim

4,796 posts

Posted by tonylim > 2014-01-16 09:00 | Report Abuse

Posted by tonyk8899 > 2014-01-16 09:01 |

Post removed.Why?

invest1818

478 posts

Posted by invest1818 > 2014-01-16 11:10 | Report Abuse

Bought additional ecoworld at 3.60 today and rebounce back to RM 4. Bros we are right on what we believe lolx. 40 cents gain within hours. Love low float shares big shot pushing back in when many talk nonsense in the forum.

invest1818

478 posts

Posted by invest1818 > 2014-01-16 11:26 | Report Abuse

The more those basher bash the counter the higher the big bosses will push back up lolx. They fail to understand the benefits of a low free float counter. Bought high earlier but average it out today buy buying in lower at 3.60 I sold half at 4.030 still holding half but already gain few k for ang pow money to give to the kids and relatives. ^^ Thanks Eco world.

invest1818

478 posts

Posted by invest1818 > 2014-01-16 11:54 | Report Abuse

S&P500 is gaining heights ytd while KLCI continue to fall. Is foreign investor moving out back to overseas market bit by bit? 2014 startup doesn't seems good till now for KLCI. Most counters are red. Bros get ready to pull out if it fall below ur threshold don't let it wipe all ur profit can always buy back in at lower.

Chrollo

1,143 posts

Posted by Chrollo > 2014-01-16 14:54 | Report Abuse

invest1818 grats! im happy you are on the right track! i made a mistake again and i learn a new thing today.. never full invest 100% of your capital.. always leave 20-30% for in case shopping discount.. thats how i missed the Ecoworld discount today.. learned a new lesson again =/ btw KLCI broke the support point at 1818, LOL same as ur name.. yeap everyone pls watch out.. seemingly bearish.. if it breaks 1800 resistance point, better keep profit for not so steady counter.. for steady counter no problem.. btw HLCAP kena UMA by Bursa lol.. low float shares power really is geng.. so nice of u got few k ang pao! i go ur house bai nian ok hahahahah and now all the professors and professional all disappear after ecoworld rebounce.. when drop a bit u see them come again giving speeches hahaha

Chrollo

1,143 posts

Posted by Chrollo > 2014-01-16 14:56 | Report Abuse

and i heard some people said that normally after cny in feb or march usually stocks are down.. guess we have to study back historical charts of KLCI to see when is bearish and when is not.. =/ small capital player like me memang need to work harder =.=

Post a Comment
Market Buzz