Posted by Chrollo > 2014-01-03 17:53 | Report Abuse

Hi all, this group is created in order to discuss value stocks. Talk anything here! muahahha

42 people like this.

3,626 comment(s). Last comment by chinesetea 2018-03-12 08:11

Chrollo

1,143 posts

Posted by Chrollo > 2014-01-16 15:03 | Report Abuse

btw invest1818, i read reports saying rubber price free falling and may benefit top glove, kossan, hartalega. what say u sifu of rubber!

invest1818

478 posts

Posted by invest1818 > 2014-01-16 17:56 | Report Abuse

chrollo I have told u earlier rubber price is falling sharp. But the market now is having heavy selling for the whole week. So is good to pick. Take note not only on glove industry but also on karex. Buy in when u see a change back from the current downtrend. Condoms use rubber as well.

asamlaksa

675 posts

Posted by asamlaksa > 2014-01-16 18:04 | Report Abuse

Congrats Invest1818, manage to buy at RM3.60. today I only confident to reload at RM3.80. Buy low sell high done by invest1818, Chrollo must learn from this sifu ya. Now you have no more regret with the previous 3.30 that I intro you previously right. Luckily you can claimed ang pow from Tan Sri Liew else I will be blaming myself for misleading you. Oh ya about Edu stocks in Malaysia, SEG and HELP traded at PE of 25++. Masterskill is money losing. Presbhd is the cheapest edu stocks in Malaysia with PE 16 yet the fundamental is the best among them.

Chrollo: Some secret to share with you bro. Do you know which fellas cause UMA to HLCAP ?? It's good to have all talented people in this thread. Invest1818 the rubber king !

Siva68

1,858 posts

Posted by Siva68 > 2014-01-16 18:19 | Report Abuse

Hi everyone, long time did not chat. Nice to see a few of you all started this forum and I'm sure it will assist some of us by getting a better picture of certain stocks and the market. It was getting a bit too hot at the DSonic forum after the split but all is well. Have diversified, still have a few lots of our beloved DSonic also ventured into PJDev WC and
MKH W. Much appreciated on your thoughts about the two latter stocks that I have mentioned. Thanks.

asamlaksa

675 posts

Posted by asamlaksa > 2014-01-16 18:32 | Report Abuse

Hello my brother Siva, welcome back to i3. How are you recently? Hope you are doing fine.

Bros, introducing Siva68. The guy that bought Dasonic at 8 due to hand itchiness. Regarding your question I think our chinesetea can give you better insight on MKH. PJdev you might need the help of future top remisier Chrollo to analyse for you. I have answer in my mind just to understand what our brother able to analyse.

Welcome back to the cruise.
*Chrollo I feel like we are acting fast & furious gather all valued investors bro to join the mission*

Siva68

1,858 posts

Posted by Siva68 > 2014-01-16 18:41 | Report Abuse

Hi asamlaksa, good to hear from you bro. Hope you and the rest have been making some profit for the past 1 month. Sorry, cannot tahan DSonic forum with all the negative vibes, so I opted out for time being. Still holding on with my portfolio which I mentioned above, not much movement as one goes up the other comes down but to be fair all three stocks have fairing reasonable except for MKH W in the last two days (today recovered a bit).Will be holding till end Feb, importantly for DSonic for its financial results.

chinesetea

1,390 posts

Posted by chinesetea > 2014-01-16 18:52 | Report Abuse

Congratulations to you that have manage to buy at 3.6. I am just try to calm people down. I have made a mistake before by listening to those basher long time ago and sell in panic. Now I know some of them want the price to go down so that they can buy at cheaper price. I know there are a lot of people used their hard earn money and don't like to see them to make same mistake like me.

Foreign fund will definitely retreat when EU and US economy is picking up but our EPF and Tabung HAJI are also strong. Blue chip will be affected first. So I would concentrate on Ace Market and some stock in main market that has low foreign fund involvement. The type of business that cannot be affected by economy like dsonic and karex. If you want stable undervalue stock, I highly recommen CBIP.

It has purchased an OIL and Gas company recently. Their palm trees are still young. It is try to plant 5000-8000 ha every year and target is to reach 100,000ha. Dividend is high and they also have business to build machine and vehicle.

They start planting in 2010 and in year 2014 tree will start to mature and will start contributing to earning. Mark this down price at 3.22 and look back this post after 3 years, you will be amazed.

When CPO price is up and earning is increased gradually, this stock will become a giant. One problem about this stock is at the moment, the price hardly move regardless of KLCI index. I take it as an advantage to take profit for week stock and gradually park your profit in this counter and one day, you will be rewarded.

Chrollo

1,143 posts

Posted by Chrollo > 2014-01-16 19:38 | Report Abuse

Later will try and see the pjdev as a training for me to read up annual report hehe.. btw will incorporate a few additional thing to hopefully enhance the screening process..

Chrollo

1,143 posts

Posted by Chrollo > 2014-01-16 19:39 | Report Abuse

Asamlaksa yes! We hope more value investor can gather and share the way they fish! Give a man a fish he survives for a day, teach a man how to fish and he survive for the rest of his life! Hehe

Chrollo

1,143 posts

Posted by Chrollo > 2014-01-16 20:15 | Report Abuse

Btw asamlaksa I am far from that top thingy. .just started out only 1 month on analysis..still far from that lol..I'm a learner like everyone here also ma hahahah ecoworlddddddd

chinesetea

1,390 posts

Posted by chinesetea > 2014-01-16 22:48 | Report Abuse

Hi Siva68, welcome.

MKH is a good counter without doubt. However personally I never touch warrant although short term profit can be good, risk is also great. You probably have not been burned before. You need to take care of the time decay each month. When market suddenly in down turn, warrant can become a useless paper.

MKH also give good dividend and bonus shares every year. The future prospect is good because of the plantation business that has already added significantly to the profit. I also like the fact that the plantation is in Kalimantan and will be doubled and hence a higher target is set recently. You probably heard about the news about Robert Kwok (although I am no sure it is right) and China do not want to increase the purchase of palm oil from Malaysia.

kk123

1,964 posts

Posted by kk123 > 2014-01-16 22:52 | Report Abuse

Profit taking may extend until As long as after chinese new year

invest1818

478 posts

Posted by invest1818 > 2014-01-17 00:45 | Report Abuse

Bros I didn't sell all only half coz earlier I bought at 3.90++ then today manage to login lower for average but then take chance to sell at 4 on half of it I im still holding 40lots and will not sell until it reach over 50% or more return. Hold for longer term. I buy today coz I notice the buyer support is high and this had happen in the first free fall before and rebounded strongly.

Bro assam im not rubber king haha but im in this industry for quite a number of yrs so I know the flow of the latex price and its impact. I do not have exp on property and glad to learn so much from you and chinesetea. Sharing is good and hope all of us here will prosper in 2014. Eco has strong support and thanks to Chinesetea kept reminding us.

invest1818

478 posts

Posted by invest1818 > 2014-01-17 00:49 | Report Abuse

MKH is definitely a potential counter but CPO prices now is moving towards a downtrend for the past 1 month till now which breaks some confident on many investors to push up the price. Lets park some in and wait for the CPO price to regain back momentum, by then MKH will be flying high.

invest1818

478 posts

Posted by invest1818 > 2014-01-17 00:51 | Report Abuse

Love this group coz having the same thinking and very positive mindset and persistent attitude from Assam, chinesetea , chrollo and tewnama. Our portfolio should be giving us good returns in this year. Does make a quick gain today and thanks to Assam for introducing this counter to me and Chinesetea for his awesome information about this rising star counter.

Siva68

1,858 posts

Posted by Siva68 > 2014-01-17 08:27 | Report Abuse

Thanks chinesetea and Invest1818 for your inputs, just to add in, MKH's plantation sector is just bearing results and started contributing to its financial results from last quarter. Even if palm oil prices are down at the moment, it still will be a positive contribution. Yes, it is a bit difficult to certain out how the warrant is going to fare but at the moment the mother is holding out very well since its peak recently, any view on this. Thanks.

Chrollo

1,143 posts

Posted by Chrollo > 2014-01-17 18:04 | Report Abuse

Invest, out of all the names mentioned by u. I am the most weak hearted so not deserved to be mention as persistent for now..haha am still struggling to find certain number for research and stuff..I'm happy few seniors here can guide me and give me some confidence..There are too many things I can't see in the stock market coz my experience is so low.. hahah yes ecoworld is a very good counter..I regretted I never enter but due to insufficient funds ;( so jelly u all entered and happy at same time too hahaha

invest1818

478 posts

Posted by invest1818 > 2014-01-19 22:22 | Report Abuse

bros, I come across a financially fundamentally strong and super undervalue coy call Xidelang Holdings. I track this counter a couple of months ago when I notice is financial is very good. That time its share price was only 0.30 and recently has increase >100% to 0.60 but is still undervalue. The only think that stops me from investing on this coy a couple of months ago was due to the coy is a china-based coy and many not good rumors have been spread up due to some other china-based coy which manipulated the accounts.

Wish to hear any comments from you all if u have come across this company.

invest1818

478 posts

Posted by invest1818 > 2014-01-20 11:57 | Report Abuse

http://www.theedgemalaysia.com/business-news/271674-kossan-is-rock-solid-and-still-a-jewel.html

chance to grap , klci having correction on bearish lately. Don't miss it bros. Raw latex downtrend, just got a future contract price lock in lower compare to previous month for my company. Im buying six month ahead so prediction on latex price is moving down further. IF supplier is will to drop price means trend is downward on latex. FYI im in the rubber industry so the trend are intact if KLCI still in bullish this stock will not fall but rise highly upon the final quarter announcement. Don't miss it. Just my sharing and invest at your own risk bro.

asamlaksa

675 posts

Posted by asamlaksa > 2014-01-20 19:55 | Report Abuse

Siva: Personally I like MKH as Plantation earnings will be reflected in the coming quarter results. Property wise they are Taikor in Kajang. But PJdev is so so for me. Speculation of Merger with OSK Prop ?? ROE of less than 10%. Their housing projects not that hot selling also. Anyway they have just sold their Menara PJD to TopGlove's Tan Sri Lim Wee Chai.

Invest1818: Kossan is good fundamentally. How much is their production ratio for Rubber vs nitrile gloves ?? I won't touch any China-based counter although XDL is the best amongst them. I can't sleep well and need to monitor screen closely after waking up.

Siva68

1,858 posts

Posted by Siva68 > 2014-01-20 20:21 | Report Abuse

asamlaksa, thanks for feedback. Looks like for PJdev is on a up trend at the moment when overall market is down, have parked in and making some profit. Hope trend will continue.
As for DSonic, hoping it will stay above the 2.20 line, do you think this will an important support price?

tonylim

4,796 posts

Posted by tonylim > 2014-01-20 20:47 | Report Abuse

siva still holding yr dsonic?

Siva68

1,858 posts

Posted by Siva68 > 2014-01-20 20:52 | Report Abuse

Hi Tony, still holding on to some. After the split diversified some to MKH and PJdev (both warrants) recently.

invest1818

478 posts

Posted by invest1818 > 2014-01-20 20:59 | Report Abuse

Assam- They are moving more towards to nitril infact most of the glove industry are doing so. Projecting a ratio of 20:80 . New expansion are mostly on nitril coz last time when latex prices are damn high nitril are used as a lower cost material to replace latex gloves.

Yea same here , a bit worry about china based company , guess better don't touch even is tempting.

asamlaksa

675 posts

Posted by asamlaksa > 2014-01-20 21:28 | Report Abuse

Siva: Good one. PJDev is still in uptrend mode and warrant is more rewarding. The market sentiment not so good and it's good to ride on a chamption. But remember to take position once it hit your target price ya. Dsonic well supported at 2.20 and 2. So no worry and they wont have any negative news as they are well-managed. Oh ya what about your kretam and TnLogis? Sold already ?

Invest1818: Rubber gloves is cheap but they causes dry skin, latex sensitivity and the odour lasted after you removed them for some time. They tends to puncture easily. Nitril gloves looks good yet i havn't try them out. Anyway price wise nitril gloves are so expensive. I am predicting the future trend for medical-based gloves. Will it be superior nitril or cheaper rubber ?

I wont be surprised if XDL can cross RM1 in near future. But I prefer to shy away from penny stocks especially China-based one. I prefer growing stocks with price tag more than RM1 & less than RM5.

What you guys think about ASIAFILE ??

chinesetea

1,390 posts

Posted by chinesetea > 2014-01-20 21:48 | Report Abuse

Thanks for recommendation of Kossan. Although the profit and prospect is good, somehow I have avoided this counter recently as I have found too many big players (including EPF) owning the share and too much coverage and the price has been uptrend for sometime. To gain the benefit, some need to enter as early as possible. For example, my mentor recommended Hartalega when it was RM2 around 2010. When everyone is talking about it, then it may be too late. If you already bought it long time ago, then I will definitely keep it. It's a bit like DSONIC, do you still want to add more after split at RM2.2 if you have added below 9.5 before? The price movement become slow after split. I still hold a lot of DSONIC but I have stopped collecting after RM9

There is nothing wrong with it but I rather put money on new IPO company with less big fund involvement (Karex) and means there is a bigger upside potential.

Interestingly there is an article this morning that share my view
http://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/oldschool_jaejun/45120.jsp

chinesetea

1,390 posts

Posted by chinesetea > 2014-01-20 21:54 | Report Abuse

Btw, for those that are interested, I have set up my owned portfolio with reference on 2 of Jan

http://klse.i3investor.com/servlets/pfs/26956.jsp
We can compare at the end of the year.

Siva68

1,858 posts

Posted by Siva68 > 2014-01-20 22:11 | Report Abuse

asamlaksa, sold kretam before split and TnLogis at 1.36, did make some. Also, did move into Hevea but came out at 1.33 before down trend, here lost a bit. Now mainly, the 3 stocks I mentioned above. All are in the positive territory and come end next month will be Q4 financial results. Looking forward for pre CNY and Q4 rally.

Posted by kkpan13113 > 2014-01-20 22:14 | Report Abuse

chinesetea i see your portfolio have brahim , this is very promising counter sugar refinery sure will boost thier earning .What the tp u will give to this gem .

chinesetea

1,390 posts

Posted by chinesetea > 2014-01-20 22:32 | Report Abuse

I don't give tp, sorry but if I said it is undervalue, there is only one direction to go in long term. Tp can changed everyday. One thing need to be careful is the impact of a sudden problem like aviation flu, war and etc. Need to watch closely the news. I may be wrong as well. If anyone spotted any problem, I would also like to learn.

asamlaksa

675 posts

Posted by asamlaksa > 2014-01-20 23:49 | Report Abuse

Bros, below are the Top 10 stock picks for 2014 by The Edge Malaysia for your kind reference:

Stemlife, Gamuda, E&O, Muhibbah, Brahim's, Ho Hup, Supermax, TNB, Petra Energy & L&G

chinesetea

1,390 posts

Posted by chinesetea > 2014-01-21 16:57 | Report Abuse

Today our portfolio Kossan, CBIP, Vitrox and Brahim are doing very well. Invest1818 must be very happy with your Kossan :-)

chinesetea

1,390 posts

Posted by chinesetea > 2014-01-21 17:06 | Report Abuse

A quick look at AEONCR (one of the big lose in our portfolio) and it seems it is in downtrend mode for sometime and looks like it's going to reverse soon and need to keep an eye if it cross the MACD

Siva68

1,858 posts

Posted by Siva68 > 2014-01-21 17:50 | Report Abuse

Hi everyone, any input for PROTASCO BHD (PRTASCO), TP by RHB @ 1.80. Financial looks good and their up coming EGM on 30th have a few proposals with FOC warrant. Do not understand private placement shares which will also be proposed and how does the whole proposal benefit share holders, if any. Thanks.

asamlaksa

675 posts

Posted by asamlaksa > 2014-01-21 19:00 | Report Abuse

Siva, not knowing much about Protasco but this posting will definitely help you to understand more about the proposed private placement.

http://whytoocare-y2k.blogspot.com/2014/01/prtasco-private-placement.html

(Scroll down to read his analysis in English)

They have just received contract for 1Malaysia Housing Projects worth RM88m

Link: http://www.bursamalaysia.com/market/listed-companies/company-announcements/1520981

asamlaksa

675 posts

Posted by asamlaksa > 2014-01-21 19:31 | Report Abuse

Chinesetea: You're absolutely right. While some down/flattish your Brahim's & CBIP did well too.

Now let us take a look at top gainers of the day & their respective public shareholdings percentage :
Reference: itrade CIMB Capital IQ Fundamental Analysis)

1) Hlcap: 2.46%
2) Countryview: 6.69%
3) Hlfg: 6.54%
4) AEON: 5.74%
5) Hlind: 0.29%
6) Asiafile: 2.88%

Chrollo: No wonder all these Hl-related counters can surge so easily to emerge as Top 10 gainers of the day. Provided that the fundamental is strong, it won't be difficult for the share price to be pushed up.

Siva68

1,858 posts

Posted by Siva68 > 2014-01-21 19:41 | Report Abuse

asamlaksa, thanks a million for the postings, I gather that private placement has nothing to do with us whom buy the shares directly at klse except for the bonus issue of 1 free warrant for every 10 shares held. From the write up, looks promising. Will make a decision tomorrow to invest some, thanks again.
On another note, DSonic for today just manage to hold out at 2.20. Hope it will be able to do so this week.

asamlaksa

675 posts

Posted by asamlaksa > 2014-01-21 19:55 | Report Abuse

Siva68: You are much welcomed. If you're serious with Protasco perhaps you can pay their De Centrum projects a site visit. It's located beside the KL Infrastructure University at Bangi, beside the South Klang Valley Highway.

Link for you: http://www.decentrum.com/

About Dsonic I am not worry. Dsonic is a strong fundamental share but as Unclez & chinesetea said, it won't be as exciting like last year did. Dsonic needs some stimulating announcements & new contracts for the price to surge high again.

Chrollo

1,143 posts

Posted by Chrollo > 2014-01-21 21:38 | Report Abuse

Hi everyone sorry I disappeared a while to do some stuff..BTW pjd like asam said roe and roa is below the bench mark therefore I would not suggest it..there are other property counter which is better like sbccorp.. I am still grinding my fundamentals checking so I wouldn't want to give advice so much T.T asking kcc bout my research and improvise..sorry I can't contribute much :(

invest1818

478 posts

Posted by invest1818 > 2014-01-21 21:54 | Report Abuse

Guys I have a counter to share Marco Holdings Berhad. If u see casio watches and casio calculators, this is the coy. Financially strong , low in debts, high dividend payouts, Small company but very strong and I see earning growing from it year by year.
Let me hear your thoughts. Now on an uptrend , looking at its past charts more like a consistent staircase upward chart. Moving in some, kindly provide your precious thoughts on it if u come across it. Thanks bro.

chinesetea

1,390 posts

Posted by chinesetea > 2014-01-21 22:33 | Report Abuse

I don't play penny stock normally except OCK, however, I've got one recommendation - Destini Berhad. It's one of the crony stock. It has won a 3 year contract RM46.3m to supply defence equipment to the Royal Malaysian Air Force. So earning is secured. Chart is looking good as well. You need to buy at the right time based on the chart. It's on the next up cycle.

chinesetea

1,390 posts

Posted by chinesetea > 2014-01-21 22:35 | Report Abuse

Forgot to add, buy at your own risk :-)

Chrollo

1,143 posts

Posted by Chrollo > 2014-01-21 22:39 | Report Abuse

wa chinesetea, crony stock wow.. macam dangerous.. but ur pick is always good man!

Tommylim

335 posts

Posted by Tommylim > 2014-01-21 22:40 | Report Abuse

So far i see you guys having most productive discussions. Appreciate like minded gather to exchange views. I am new in stock market. Appreciate if you guys can give feedback on Asiapac. I am absolute convince of Asiapac but from your discussions, i believe you feedback carry much weight. Thank you.

invest1818

478 posts

Posted by invest1818 > 2014-01-21 22:43 | Report Abuse

Yea mostly glove stocks rebounded strongly today, should be a continue trend tomorrow. Guys why u all shy away from penny stocks? Just curious? Thanks chinesetea , just found that Marco is quite interesting.

Chrollo

1,143 posts

Posted by Chrollo > 2014-01-21 22:43 | Report Abuse

asamlaksa, the QLC stock really geng.. the uptrend even beat Dsonic and MYEG.. till today also keep up.. HLCAP one tick 10-40 cents.. gila..

invest1818, based on the chart, it has just broke out from sideways and with a volume of 2x above average. But this one super penny stock oh.. im looking at the fundamentals now hehe

Chrollo

1,143 posts

Posted by Chrollo > 2014-01-21 22:57 | Report Abuse

chinesetea, looking at Destini, today it rebounded at the Fibonacci retracement of 48 cents. But since today KLCI rebounded, this gain may be due to market sentiment. Hopefully it will be able to sustain the momentum as today's volume is higher than yday which bring both volume and price up in same direction. It is above 20 days and 50 days MA, MACD and Parabolic showed positive sign.
I bliff the next breakout with a huge cup with handle will occur if volumes are high and break above 58.5 cents. For those that may scare today's momentum cant maintain, can wait for breakout. But its still far away.

Chrollo

1,143 posts

Posted by Chrollo > 2014-01-21 23:12 | Report Abuse

invest1818, i wanna ask a stupid question lol.. why Marco no cost of good sold wan.. is the COGS the purchase of finished product?

invest1818

478 posts

Posted by invest1818 > 2014-01-21 23:29 | Report Abuse

chrollo is not a manufacturing arm is a trading coy that's why no cogs, purchase of finished products is the cost to them and they sell it with a margin.

Chrollo

1,143 posts

Posted by Chrollo > 2014-01-21 23:32 | Report Abuse

As i suspected, and i cant find any non current assets also.. This is new knowledge to me..

Post a Comment
Market Buzz