Posted by Chrollo > 2014-01-03 17:53 | Report Abuse

Hi all, this group is created in order to discuss value stocks. Talk anything here! muahahha

42 people like this.

3,626 comment(s). Last comment by chinesetea 2018-03-12 08:11

invest1818

478 posts

Posted by invest1818 > 2014-02-11 09:49 | Report Abuse

bro assam how do you see on vitrox ? Love to hear your comment as well.

tewnama

4,251 posts

Posted by tewnama > 2014-02-11 09:52 | Report Abuse

chinesetea, tq kerana remind kita akan unclez punya post. I makin confident dgn dsonic bila unclez beri pandangan dia

Chrollo

1,143 posts

Posted by Chrollo > 2014-02-11 09:53 | Report Abuse

wow dsonic I hope everyone makes money here wuahahah! yes hopefully all of us here achieve a very very good return ! Make that 300% a dream come true.. If we can't hit the moon at least we hit the sky!

Valentine's ah..u all how enjoy?? lol nanti too pamper become materialistic Le.. must teach her that enjoy with company is better than present.. my cheapskate ways of telling her to save money wuahahah

I bliff vitrox is a good counter..

Tommylim

335 posts

Posted by Tommylim > 2014-02-11 14:51 | Report Abuse

Thank you Asamlaksa, Chrollo and chinesetea. I didn't expect my Mfcb purchase would go up 15 cents in 2 days. Appreciate your feedback.

chinesetea

1,390 posts

Posted by chinesetea > 2014-02-11 15:51 | Report Abuse

Finally matrix is moving. Hopefully people have bought it cheap since my last comment. Tony, in bull market cincai say something will have effect. Even auntie and uncle talking stock at Pascal malam can also be right :-). You need to study when to sell and what is good for long term. Also you should remember which counter stand firms last week when market was heading south. Those are the one that may be part of your portfolio to preserve capital.

chinesetea

1,390 posts

Posted by chinesetea > 2014-02-11 15:53 | Report Abuse

Vitrox, may be some acquisitions. Even not happen, it is solid counter anyway.

invest1818

478 posts

Posted by invest1818 > 2014-02-11 15:54 | Report Abuse

Huat ah Bros !!!! Matrix, MKH, Dsonic pushing up ....

invest1818

478 posts

Posted by invest1818 > 2014-02-11 15:56 | Report Abuse

Matrix directors acquiring shares, must be very good quarter results announcement coming soon.

asamlaksa

675 posts

Posted by asamlaksa > 2014-02-11 16:29 | Report Abuse

Tommylim: Good one, congratulations. IF MFCB manage to gain another 10 cents tomorrow I'm pretty sure it's a bull. Nice pick :)

This year will be the year to list Malakoff & 1MDB. Listing of both counters will make MFCB prosper as well. If both counters prosper I'm sure MFCB will be prospered as well.

asamlaksa

675 posts

Posted by asamlaksa > 2014-02-11 16:33 | Report Abuse

invest1818: I have yet to do research on Vitrox. Too many counters to focus on. Anyway I think chinesetea bro understand Vitrox more than I do. This is the piece of news about Vitrox. Will be very powerful if M&A successful.

http://www.thestar.com.my/Business/Business-News/2014/02/10/Vitrox-on-acquisition-trail-Company-in-talks-to-buy-technology-firm/

Do you have any interest in Datasonic as well ??

asamlaksa

675 posts

Posted by asamlaksa > 2014-02-11 16:40 | Report Abuse

Guys I have just taken my position into Khind & Latitud before their results being released end of this month.

Hope they can still do well even their fundamental are not as strong as Dsonic, Ecoworld, Matrix & MKH that most of us owned. :)

invest1818

478 posts

Posted by invest1818 > 2014-02-11 16:55 | Report Abuse

Bro assam , I bought very few on Dsonic but more on MKH.

invest1818

478 posts

Posted by invest1818 > 2014-02-11 16:57 | Report Abuse

Matrix might have some show to see soon , most directors acquiring in before Q results, hope can touch over RM 4 when results out.

asamlaksa

675 posts

Posted by asamlaksa > 2014-02-11 17:05 | Report Abuse

Market closed.

Matrix up 21 cents to RM3.78
Datasonic up 14 cents to RM2.61
MKH up 12 cents to RM3.80

* Very encouraging performances today. Good one brothers.

Wow, invest1818 bro. How possible is that?? I remembered you keep on mentioning Datasonic is an high debt coil don't you ??

M&M's: MKH and Matrix is the new darling in property stocks. They're set to prosper :)

invest1818

478 posts

Posted by invest1818 > 2014-02-11 22:14 | Report Abuse

yea bro assam just bought a few lots only following u all. One thing I like dsonic is that it monopolized the mykard and have many govt projects so I bought some but very few. The reason I didn't buy much of it is coz is already too late as shares already split out and I didn't see much momentum after the split only till recently.

Chrollo

1,143 posts

Posted by Chrollo > 2014-02-11 23:54 | Report Abuse

so many of the good stocks today shot up again.. but all i can do is just see and feel happy for u guys ;DD
This sumatec is really testing my patience to da maximum level T_T wait until my neck also longer than giraffe lolxxx i wanted to diversify but i do not dare to do so =(
i currently only have 10k capital and most of it inside sumatec. I still bliff strongly that its future is very bright upon sorting out its internal issues. Should i hold on to my belief and just wait?
This made me no money to enter other counter.. can any senior advise me on how to sell it and enter or based on proportion? if i were to diversify my choice is, a) Dsonic b) Karex c) Ecoworld d) MKH 3) Vitrox
Thanks in advance.

chinesetea

1,390 posts

Posted by chinesetea > 2014-02-12 06:52 | Report Abuse

Chrollo, you don't need to buy a while lot. When it is a bull market, ride on the trend. There are many counter you can jump ship. I also believe puncak will rise but that take me nearly half a year. I then sell it to buy some mkh weeks ago and now puncak still not moving but mkh has move on since. There will be bull again soon. Take the chance.
Take care

chinesetea

1,390 posts

Posted by chinesetea > 2014-02-12 07:06 | Report Abuse

Today will be a bigger day. Short term I rank Karex first mainly because the price has not picked up yet and can easily go to 4.18 and above. Mkh can also be picked before it reach rm4 but some may profit taking. Other counter also good. I may be wrong and b/s at your own risk.

invest1818

478 posts

Posted by invest1818 > 2014-02-12 09:34 | Report Abuse

Chrollo bro, sumatec was on my radar for a very long time but till date I still yet to touch coz I try to shy off from windfall counters and more on value counters. I agree that if jackpot is being hit, you will see these windfall counter returns awesomely but anyhow you also need to calculate on your opportunity cost which has been forgo out. I prefer to invest on undervalue counters rather then hit and get counters like hibiscus , sumatec and etc, hence is all based on what you want. I'm heavily invest on MKH and Ecoworld as I knew this 2 counters are undervalue and I see them potential and financially strong as well. Too diversify also is not a good thing coz it will lower your returns , be confident on what you have selected and patience counts.

asamlaksa

675 posts

Posted by asamlaksa > 2014-02-12 16:30 | Report Abuse

Chrollo Bro: Always believe in your choice, you are the one who decide & be responsible with your choice. Our picks might be performing well so far. Study how these counters can achieve that. You are still young and capital gain should not be your priority. You are to learn the process of investing, a very big subject. Spend one year to study. I'm sure next year you will be better.

If you lost faith in Sumatec during this one year period, you might consider to diversify. But then after diversify Suma might fly to 90 cents. Anything can happens. In investment you must be decisive and your learning path is still long way to go, bro. :)

Chrollo

1,143 posts

Posted by Chrollo > 2014-02-12 18:10 | Report Abuse

Thanks Chinesetea, invest and asamlaksa.. I wanna trust what I chose coz I have read their plans and their goal, their mission etc.. its my biggest investment to date.. but sigh.. many news and stuff just couldn't move the price.. and more additional listing is on the way.. how also after this week or next I will sell 50% of it to diversify..u are right invest, my opportunity cost has already reached 3 months.. still like this..quite depressing =( but today bfm radio said at least need to have 6 months to 1 year to test the counter but all counter has already gone green so long! MKH went up as much as 40 over percent since beginning of the year and even our portfolio is so diversified, we still have 8% profit with quite a numbers of winners going over 20%.
asamlaksa what u said is right but I feels all things I studied and tried hard on for the past few months still not giving me any fruition.. I'm not sure is it I do not wan to accept the fact or scare to diversify and lose percentage of profit gain.. =( what u said on the last paragraph is what I feared and refused to budge and move to other country and cost me a lot. .
my EQ is very low.. easily affected.. Thanks for the advise bros! wish u all more huattttt

Siva68

1,858 posts

Posted by Siva68 > 2014-02-12 18:59 | Report Abuse

Today mostly Tan Sri Robert Tan's stocks are up.

蓝庆翰

50 posts

Posted by 蓝庆翰 > 2014-02-12 19:38 | Report Abuse

Hello chinesetea.

What do you think about BREM?
Sin chew said she is a gem previously.

Chrollo

1,143 posts

Posted by Chrollo > 2014-02-12 21:32 | Report Abuse

http://unclezmalaysia.blogspot.co.uk/
Spectacular gain in 6 months and also good post written for in the Contra post..

asamlaksa

675 posts

Posted by asamlaksa > 2014-02-12 22:03 | Report Abuse

Thanks for the update Chrollo. Very valueble input from our value sifu, unclez. Invest patiently and have faith with your choices. Aim for long term, it pays.

By the way Chrollo have you come across << Behavioural Investing: A Practitioners Guide to Applying Behavioural Finance ??>> Maybe it's good for you. Invest with EQ :)

tewnama

4,251 posts

Posted by tewnama > 2014-02-12 22:07 | Report Abuse

wahhh.. 83%.. unclez, tolong kasi power sama OCK untuk jadi macam Presbhd dapat 3.00 sesaham. saya dapat retire selesa

Chrollo

1,143 posts

Posted by Chrollo > 2014-02-12 23:00 | Report Abuse

83% in 6 months is equals to 166% per annum! this is exceptionally crazy! asamlaksa, i think i saw it before, maybe i should get it.. i believe i can read the fundamentals of a company but of course not as good as kcc or unclez but i feel i lack a very important trait that is high EQ, patience, and also the ability to see the future.. thanks for the book asamlaksa!

tewnama

4,251 posts

Posted by tewnama > 2014-02-12 23:09 | Report Abuse

sebenarnya kita semua terlepas peluang keemasan. unclez sudah lama beri pandang saham saham ini sejak beberapa bulan. dsonic, presbhd, dan juga ock. kita sendiri yang tak cukup steady ikut ketat dgn dia punya pesanan.

Chrollo

1,143 posts

Posted by Chrollo > 2014-02-12 23:44 | Report Abuse

tewnama, ikut boleh ikut, tapi boleh tak pegang selama uncleZ.. dia hebat pegang.. saya baru kat sharemarket genap 3 bulan haha macam bayi yang masih bongok hahaha

Chrollo

1,143 posts

Posted by Chrollo > 2014-02-12 23:46 | Report Abuse

tapi kalau main pegang macam u can la.. i masih tengah belajar camne nak hold tight tight..

tewnama

4,251 posts

Posted by tewnama > 2014-02-12 23:53 | Report Abuse

i rasa masa sekarang kamu belajar adalah masa terbaik. belajar dr muda muda. sekarang buat silap tak apa. jangan macam i dah tua baru belajar serious investing.

Chrollo

1,143 posts

Posted by Chrollo > 2014-02-12 23:55 | Report Abuse

tewnama jgn la kata sendiri tua, semua masih muda2 belaka! skrang tengah belajar invest pastu nak kerja kuat2 untuk kumpul capital! muda susah susah dahulu senang senang kemudian.. macam u boleh la enjoy bersara kan

invest1818

478 posts

Posted by invest1818 > 2014-02-13 08:34 | Report Abuse

Unclez from UK?

invest1818

478 posts

Posted by invest1818 > 2014-02-13 08:38 | Report Abuse

OCK and Scable bros...UncleZ recommends, worth to check it out. I really agreed with him that only hold two to three stocks or less then five would be the best to maximize profits. Should screen thru the best and hit it big. Chrollo thanks for the awesome article u link. Appreciate bro.

Chrollo

1,143 posts

Posted by Chrollo > 2014-02-13 10:12 | Report Abuse

dont mention it bro, i am just sharing with u all and its nothing la just copy pasted.. hehe btw this morning IPO SCH from 40 cents (78% gain) now fell to 30 cents (28% gain) with IPO price at 23 cents.. anyone have view on this counter or know what is it? i checked thru google but only so so info.. entered very little at 30 cents a bit only to take advantage of the panic..

Chrollo

1,143 posts

Posted by Chrollo > 2014-02-13 10:13 | Report Abuse

invest1818, yeap i think so coz his blog seems to be so.. maybe unclez is one of us with different name? hehe

invest1818

478 posts

Posted by invest1818 > 2014-02-13 10:24 | Report Abuse

Chrollo, im thinking so. Haha either is chinesetea or assam. Hahaha or you chrollo. hahaha

Chrollo

1,143 posts

Posted by Chrollo > 2014-02-13 10:29 | Report Abuse

=.= waliaoooooo no way its me la HAHAHHA

U know, yday i heard from BFM on ways to choose super return stocks. However, they only managed to tell 2 criterias and said will resume next week.
1) Do not choose index stocks or highly research stocks if wanna beat the index (Choose the UNDER RESEARCH stocks with good fundamentals)
2) Choose M&A or RTO stocks or those that have big happening going on such as Barakah, Ecoworld, Narra etc etc
3) Research on the directors to see their intention on acquiring the company

invest1818

478 posts

Posted by invest1818 > 2014-02-13 10:46 | Report Abuse

yea Barakah. Ecoworld I have no doubt about it Chrollo, but its for longer term to see results coz they just started up some big projects at Iskandar region. Chrollo, I still prefer to minimize my portfolio to either 2 or 3 definitely less then 5 to give a big hit on it. What unclez said is really true. Too wide diversification tends to limit ur returns, likewise u see MKH for example just early of the year already push up almost 30% I bought it at 2.90 in average and hitting 3.80+ on ytd. If I focus more on it earlier I have already hit a 30% return for this year just at the beginning of the year. Hence streaming on 2 or 3 stocks is good enough and hammer it in. My capital has tied up on other stocks now like in kossan, Eco, Pres, Marco, Matrix, Karex beside MKH. Total holding 7 counters which is too much. I have to stream down but worst is duno how to stream down like what you mentioned earlier. All also is good counters, really headache.

invest1818

478 posts

Posted by invest1818 > 2014-02-13 10:49 | Report Abuse

I quite like OCK as well now and Barakah, if I add this two in will be 9 counters to jaga. =.= What do you think bros? Any advice how I should limit down to the best counter. Just like u have 9 wives now u want only 2 lolx or 3 max, difficult huh if take all 9 how to take care hahaha.

invest1818

478 posts

Posted by invest1818 > 2014-02-13 10:50 | Report Abuse

Chinesetea=Unclez haha, what do you think chrollo?

invest1818

478 posts

Posted by invest1818 > 2014-02-13 11:00 | Report Abuse

chrollo sorry its 8 forget I have 2000 shares on Dsonic. Total 8 counters on hand now if add in OCK and Barakah will be 10 in total.

Chrollo

1,143 posts

Posted by Chrollo > 2014-02-13 11:03 | Report Abuse

HAHAHA walao ermmmm ya lor i rmb chinesetea saying his return also superb =p hehehe btw too much to jaga lol.. 8 is alot! i prefer max 5 but now im holding 2, sumatec and SCH. now the last counter im thinking to put which one.. dsonic? eco? ock? vitrox? pjd? karex? kossan? and the list goes on walao so many to choose!

Chrollo

1,143 posts

Posted by Chrollo > 2014-02-13 11:03 | Report Abuse

wa invest u kaya lor =.= so imba..

invest1818

478 posts

Posted by invest1818 > 2014-02-13 11:10 | Report Abuse

Not kaya lah bro just savings and earnings gain from business. I'm older than you a lot leh chrollo.

Chrollo

1,143 posts

Posted by Chrollo > 2014-02-13 11:12 | Report Abuse

why everyone say older than me alot =.= all young young maaaaaaaa btw are u affialiated with inwest88? lol so similar the name hahuahua

invest1818

478 posts

Posted by invest1818 > 2014-02-13 11:19 | Report Abuse

Bros what do u all think about OCK as mentioned by UncleZ? Wanna hear your comments. As for me , I love its ROE , one thing concern me is the gearing, quite high in debts. Last Q see some push up on its revenue and earnings. Gaining positive cash flow on last quarter. Public float is at 23% reasonable to me. Not much foreign shareholdings so no worries on foreign impact and room to growth in future for foreign investors. News about moving to main board, not sure will be successful or not.

invest1818

478 posts

Posted by invest1818 > 2014-02-13 11:22 | Report Abuse

No lah bro different person. he is 88 im 1818. Different person, I only have one account and do not like to create multiple accounts to talk trash. Here to make money not wasting time to talk trash like some others in the forum. More interested on sharing and listening to good advices and thoughts to widen up my knowledge and information about potential good stocks. I always believe in team work and sharing ideas.

tonylim

4,796 posts

Posted by tonylim > 2014-02-13 12:40 | Report Abuse

chrollo, banyak tulis.

asamlaksa

675 posts

Posted by asamlaksa > 2014-02-13 13:44 | Report Abuse

Chrollo & invest1818 bro, you all speculated too much la! Investors don't speculate, you all violated the rule, LOL. Don't think Chinesetea is unclez, tea bro is younger than unclez. Invest bro FYI uncleZ is our sifu at Datasonic. He is a very influential investor, very experienced and patient. Probably the first person to discover Datasonic as a gem. Personally I am one of his follower.

Catch his previous postings at:
http://klse.i3investor.com/servlets/cube/post/unclez.jsp

Post a Comment
Market Buzz