3 people like this.

5,349 comment(s). Last comment by King Kong73 2013-05-06 07:03

Ranger

558 posts

Posted by Ranger > 2013-03-22 17:56 | Report Abuse

HAHAHA, ALL OF MY POSTINGS ARE BEING DELETED. HAVE FUN AN ENJOY. THERE'S NO DEMOCRACY IN THIS THREAD. THEY ARE AFRAID OF THEIR OWN SHAWDOW. CHEERS

Ranger

558 posts

Posted by Ranger > 2013-03-22 18:01 | Report Abuse

Cowards in ths thread. Afraid of your own shadow, aren't u?

spanky

8 posts

Posted by spanky > 2013-03-22 18:15 | Report Abuse

Ranger, i think there are many PKR supporters reading this thread. Cause I notice soon after you posted your comment, someone flagged your post as abuse and a blue flag is shown, then it became yellow flag, and then finally in became red flag and the post is removed.

alenac

2,645 posts

Posted by alenac > 2013-03-22 19:27 | Report Abuse

Further exposes on Taib Mahmud and cronies

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXC8mQdS0rA&list=UUSoMMiD6gXglPRrOfLJUQJw&index=1

shirley1

1,141 posts

Posted by shirley1 > 2013-03-22 21:34 | Report Abuse

so many yellow cards and red cards in this thread.. just puzzle how the flag work, is it the more ppl press the abuse button the color will change and finally it become red ?

joydman

1 posts

Posted by joydman > 2013-03-22 22:20 | Report Abuse

Which political party shows the most family cronyism?

DAP...Lim Kit Siang and son (Lim Guan Eng)
DAP... Karpal Singh and son ( )
PKR... Anwar Ibrahim and daughter (Nurul)

How many of them are MPs? So, u the rakyat has to think for yourself. Who's telling the truth? So Bingo is telling us that the cronies of Lim Kit Siang, Karpal Singh and Anwar ...asalkan kroni selamat????

Cakap tak serupa bikin lah...more and more...sigh...
You call them crony? As i understand crony means someone who gets benefits from doing nothing. But the people you name cronies have been jailed for their belief, have been jailed for daring to speak out the truth and willing to go to prison so that others might enjoy freedom. Ask yourself before GOD, would you and your son go to jail for all these.

alenac

2,645 posts

Posted by alenac > 2013-03-22 23:03 | Report Abuse

Family nepotism and riches

UMNO - Mahathir and sons Mukhis, Morkzani Rescue of consortium kapalan and San Meguel beers
UMNO - Tun Razak and son Najib and Nazir CIMB
UMNO - Sharizat and husband and sons Cows to condos to land to merz
UMNO - AAB and son in law enterprises

Ask yourself before GOD, Why are these people still around. Obviously they are still in power!!!!!

bingo

2,677 posts

Posted by bingo > 2013-03-23 01:34 | Report Abuse

http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/8532/basfl.jpg

...see bus also they want to hantam, tak malu??? what's next BN/UMNO???

OH, YES SO MANY BN/UMNO BALL CARRIERS WHO ARE SO BLIND..THEY SELL THEIR SOULS HOPING FOR SO GAINS....WONDER WHAT'S NEXT ON THEIR AGENDA....SELL THEIR MOTHER TOO???

brother alenac , you will notice that some of the BN/UMNO ball lickers who cannot outwit the Pakatan Rakyat supporters that they resort to creating new accounts here an then write something idiotic.

Like I said before, they will twist & turn, period.

andychucky28

1,600 posts

Posted by andychucky28 > 2013-03-23 01:36 | Report Abuse

Global Witness (GW) released another video today that showed a lawyer saying that Sarawak Chief Minister Tan Sri Abdul Taib Mahmud would approve a land deal in the state.

http://www.themalaysianinsider.com/malaysia/article/lawyer-implicates-taib-in-second-gw-video/

bingo

2,677 posts

Posted by bingo > 2013-03-23 01:41 | Report Abuse

Ceramah BN tolak kerajaan Pas in Kuala krai......only a few men and children waiting for the lucky draws!.Actually the rakyat already TOLAK BN that is why Najib dont dare to dissolve parliament.

http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/1609/bncer.jpg

brother alenac, so just let these BN/UMNO ball lickers do their twist & turn and we will provide general information for all....let the people decide. These people will scold and cure too, so just let them be....I just don't bother with then, call it sai hei.

People are deserting BN/UMNO for good...yes, so they are really afraid to lose the General Election and so BN/UMNO playing Santa Claus now with the Rakyat's money...most of my frinds relatives who collect BR1M 1 & 2 had this to say...."collect the money but vote for Pakatan Rakyat"...smart people I will say of them...period

bingo

2,677 posts

Posted by bingo > 2013-03-23 01:48 | Report Abuse

......as you too notice there was 1 old member who post so many articles of the so call Anwar sex scandal and posting links of PAPAGOMO. But when the REAL TRUTH IS OUT and I posted the news, this person went missing lah...so you see that these BN/UMNO ball lickers here are out to twist & turn , so just let it be....don't even bother with them...let then scream until their voice becomes hoarse, let them speak evil and they are evil too, period.

Let them talk all nonsense but the people here can see as they got brains while these BN/UMNO ball lickers are just cybertroopers getting paid, that's all.

But we are totally different we we do for national service.

bingo

2,677 posts

Posted by bingo > 2013-03-23 02:00 | Report Abuse

http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/4568/pas7p.jpg

GAJI MINIMA merujuk kepada gaji yang diberikan oleh majikan pada tahap minimum tanpa mengira mana-mana sektor, tanpa mengira pelbagai faktor termasuk jantina, kelulusan, bidang dan sebagainya. Ia pertama kali diperkenalkan di Australia dan New Zealand pada akhir abad ke-19, undang-undang gaji minima kini terdapat di lebih 90% negara di seluruh dunia.

Jika gaji minima dilaksanakan, maka rakyat tem...patan akan merebut peluang pekerjaan yang disediakan dan tidak lagi ditindas dan diperas. Kebanjiran pekerja asing sebanyak di negara ini menjejaskan peluang rakyat tempatan untuk mendapatkan gaji minimum. Gaji minima dikatakan mampu menekan pekerja asing kembali ke negara mereka kerana pekerja tempatan lebih bersedia untuk bekerja semula di sektor-sektor yang direbut oleh pekerja asing.

Kos sara hidup yang semakin meningkat merupakan faktor pendesak utama kepada perlaksanaan gaji minima. Pakatan Rakyat (PR) menawarkan gaji minimum RM1,100 jika diberi mandat menerajui Kerajaan Pusat pada Pilihan Raya Umum ke-13. Kadar itu RM200 hingga RM300 lebih tinggi berbanding paras diumumkan oleh Kerajaan Pusat.

Bagi keluarga di bandar, dengan gaji minimum RM1,100, anak tiga memang tak cukup. Tetapi kita jelaskan, ini hanya permulaan minimum kerana kita tidak mahu kemukakan cadangan yang tidak dapat kita pertahankan.

datuk Seri Hj. Abdul Hadi juga berkata, kerajaan sepatutnya menjaga kebajikan pekerja dari golongan bawahan kerana mereka yang menjadi nadi kepada kerajaan.

“Makanan akar umbi iaitu (pekerja) perlu dijaga kerana merekalah yang menyalurkan darah (tulang belakang) kepada kerajaan. Kita janji, jika kita dapat tawan Putrajaya kita akan bela nasib mereka secara langsung atau tak langsung dan bukan nak bagi subsidi untuk menang pilihanraya saja,".See More

bingo

2,677 posts

Posted by bingo > 2013-03-23 02:09 | Report Abuse

...btw, these BN/UMNO ball carrier supporters will sell their souls to to the devil, so brothers & sisters here just don't bother with them cause we all here seek the truth while they spread evil, so just let it be, ignore them.

ONLY TIME WILL TELL WHEN THE TRUTH IS OUT.

...SO LET THESE STUPID IDIOTS WRITE WHAT THEY WANT AS WE KNOW THAT THEY WILL TALK ALL NONSENSE...PLEASE SE THE PIC BELOW AND YOU WILL UNDERSTAND WHICH THEY MAY NOT AS THEY ARE BLIND , haa haa haa

http://imageshack.us/a/img839/5789/trutht.jpg

bingo

2,677 posts

Posted by bingo > 2013-03-23 02:22 | Report Abuse

http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/6522/ceremah22.jpg

RAKYAT SAYANGKAN SELANGOR MASIH YAKIN DENGAN PAKATAN RAKYAT!!!!!.. SANGGUP DUDUK BERSILA ATAS PADANG UNTUK MENDENGAR PIDATO DARI PARA PEMIMPIN PAKATAN RAKYAT

lokasi
Kuang, Selangor

bingo

2,677 posts

Posted by bingo > 2013-03-23 02:29 | Report Abuse

BN/UMNO pays chicken feed to Religious Teachers but Pakatan??

Peningkatan belanja kerajaan Selangor ke atas gaji guru-guru agama..

bingo

2,677 posts

Posted by bingo > 2013-03-23 02:36 | Report Abuse

Esok ada beberapa lagi pengumuman penting yang akan kami, Pakatan Rakyat umumkan di Simpang Renggam. Mari bersama-sama saya beserta pimpinan yang lain. ~ YB Salahuddin Ayub [admin]

http://img594.imageshack.us/img594/5743/ceremah23.jpg

bingo

2,677 posts

Posted by bingo > 2013-03-23 02:39 | Report Abuse

Sahabat-sahabat di Batu Pahat terutama sekitar Senggarang, Mari bersama YB Salahudin Ayub Ceramah Umum Di Kg Parit Saidi Darat pada 25 Mac 2013. Terima Kasih kepada tuan rumah saudara Mahmood Suwardi . Sebarkan [admin]

http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/8012/ceremah25.jpg

bingo

2,677 posts

Posted by bingo > 2013-03-23 02:48 | Report Abuse

PRU13 : Pengundi Atas Pagar Percaya Anwar Lebih Layak Jadi PM Dari Najib - UMCEDEL

PETALING JAYA, : Sebuah kajian Universiti Malaya mendapati majoriti pengundi... atas pagar percaya Ketua Umum PKR, Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim lebih layak menjadi Perdana Menteri selepas Pilihan Raya Umum ke 13 (PRU-13) nanti.
Kajian yang dijalankan dari 26 Disember 2012 hingga 11 Januari 2013 itu mendapati 44 peratus responden yang dikategorikan pengundi atas pagar percaya Anwar lebih layak menjadi Perdana Menteri.
Pada masa sama hanya 31 peratus pengundi atas pagar di dalam kajian Pusat Kajian Demokrasi dan Pilihan Raya Universiti Malaya (UMCEDEL) itu, melihat Najib sebagai lebih layak.
Seramai 41 peratus responden yang dianggap pengundi atas pagar menganggap Anwar lebih berwibawa sebagai pemimpin dalam pentadbiran kerajaan.
Pada masa sama hanya 36 peratus daripada mereka melihat Najib sebagai lebih berwibawa.
Dalam soalan sama, 45 peratus pula tidak bersetuju sekiranya Najib dianggap pemimpin berwibawa berbanding Anwar 11 peratus.
Kategori pengundi atas pagar itu merupakan 21 peratus daripada
1,409 responden yang dibanci di dalam kajian itu dan yang menjawab “tidak pasti” kepada soalan:
“Parti manakah yang dijangka menang di peringkat nasional dalam PRU-13 dan menguasai Putrajaya.”
Manakala 42 peratus yang dibanci menjangkakan Umno-BN akan memenangi PRU-13 berbanding 37 peratus untuk Pakatan Rakyat.

Profil 21 peratus golongan atas pagar tersebut didapati pengundi Cina adalah golongan tertinggi dengan 53 peratus, Melayu 37 peratus dan India 10 peratus.
Golongan berpendidikan ijazah pula mencatatkan 49 peratus dari golongan sama, pengundi bawah umur 30 tahun sebanyak 51 peratus dan kali pertama mengundi 48 peratus.
Kajian tersebut dibentangkan oleh Pengarah UMCEDEL, Prof Dr Mohammad Redzuan Othman dalam ‘Forum Pra Pilihan Raya: Siapa Akan Menang PRU-13?’ di Hotel Singgahsana malam tadi.
Dr Mohammad Redzuan berkata sokongan golongan tersebut boleh dianggap penting kerana mereka adalah pengundi penentu kemenangan sesuatu parti dalam PRU-13 nanti.
“Kajian kami mendapati dari 1,409 responden, masih terdapat 21 peratus golongan tidak pasti yang masih boleh direbut, ia satu jumlah besar” ujarnya.
Kajian sama juga menunjukkan jangkaan bahawa PR akan terus menang di peringkat nasional meningkat manakala kepercayaan terhadap kemenangan Umno-BN dilihat merosot.
Dalam tempoh 1-16 September 2012, 44 peratus responden menjangkakan Umon-BN akan menang, 30 peratus PR dan tidak pasti 26 peratus.
Manakala kajian 31 Mac – 15 April 2012 menunjukkan BN memperolehi 49 peratus, PR 21 peratus dan tidak pasti sebanyak 30 peratus.

bingo

2,677 posts

Posted by bingo > 2013-03-23 02:53 | Report Abuse

BN/UMNO pays chicken feed to Religious Teachers but Pakatan??

Peningkatan belanja kerajaan Selangor ke atas gaji guru-guru agama..

http://imageshack.us/a/img547/6011/guru.jpg

bingo

2,677 posts

Posted by bingo > 2013-03-23 03:00 | Report Abuse

ADUN SELAT KLANG bersama pengundi SELAT KLANG buat laporan POLIS mengenai SURAT BARISAN NASIONAL SELANGOR yang ditandatangani PM yang memberi maklumat palsu kepada pengundi DUN SELAT KLANG seolah olah sudah bertukar tempat mengundi daripada SELAT KLANG ke DUN LAIN.Semakan SPR mengesahkan masih di DUN SELAT KLANG

http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/6221/palsua.jpg

bingo

2,677 posts

Posted by bingo > 2013-03-23 03:03 | Report Abuse

http://www.youtube.com/kinitv

bingo

2,677 posts

Posted by bingo > 2013-03-23 03:06 | Report Abuse

Anak-anak pasir puteh ( Tokjanggut Kelate )
UMNO menggunakan agama bila ada keuntungan politik sebagai ‘senjata’ untuk menjatuhkan lawan, menjatuhkan saingan, menyebabkan akhirnya salah faham terhadap agama itu sendiri membiak. Dasar Perjuangan UMNO meletakkan agama atas nama bangsa, menyebabkan agama kelihatan lebih sempit, memberikan pandangan negatif terhadap Islam itu sendiri.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jITikMgOl24

Frank Soweto

3,425 posts

Posted by Frank Soweto > 2013-03-23 07:19 | Report Abuse

ah finally someone is seeing the bigger picture :)

'We mean a clean system of voting process, the supremacy of Parliament, an independent judiciary, an efficient civil service, an incorruptible executive part of the government'
and may I add a government that does not play fair will not treat its people right!

http://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/category/opinion/2013/03/18/anwars-not-important-good-governance-is/

alenac

2,645 posts

Posted by alenac > 2013-03-23 09:51 | Report Abuse

When you are out of political capital play the racist card. This is what Nor Omar is trying to do. Use Mahathir recent tactic as he alleged Tan Sri khalid is a stooge of the chinese in Selangor. TDM spreads lies that Muslims and malays will lose their rights if Selangor continue to be under PR.

http://www.themalaysianinsider.com/malaysia/article/noh-omar-calls-selangor-government-anti-mara/

Ranger

558 posts

Posted by Ranger > 2013-03-23 11:42 | Report Abuse

Hello elena n bingo, n the gang,
Najib entered politics n became MP long after his Tun Razak passed away. Meawhile, Muklis entered politics n became MP after Tun Mahathir stepped down as PM. But not in the case of Lim Kit Siang/Lim Guan Eng, Karpal Singh/n son, n Anwar Ibrahim/Nurul. The last three pairs are currently n concurrently MPs. If Pakatan captures Putrajaya, what positions will they be assigned? Mind u, they are controlling the trump card in Pakatan. Wouldn't this looks awful in Malaysian politics? All will get prominent n important positions I presume. Will be printed in the World Guinness Book of Records.

alenac

2,645 posts

Posted by alenac > 2013-03-23 12:13 | Report Abuse

Ranger, Doesn't matter any better than the current corrupt ridden present situation is acceptable? Why never explain away the Mrs Cows to condos skandal. We r no 2 in "cuci duit" in the world, that speaks for its self the kind governance do we have now.

passerby

2,877 posts

Posted by passerby > 2013-03-23 12:40 | Report Abuse

all those going mia, i think can come back liao, noticed i3 is giving back all the posts

go help ur favorite parties for the job interview be it BN or PR

necro

4,726 posts

Posted by necro > 2013-03-23 12:58 | Report Abuse

I3 BEING CORRUPTED BY POLITICIAN...

starships

108 posts

Posted by starships > 2013-03-23 13:13 | Report Abuse

The politicians are sitting comfortably and sipping coffee while reading what the sohai, macai, mangkuk ayun hai fighting for them.

Posted by MohdFirdaus > 2013-03-23 13:19 | Report Abuse

It's a shame that I being a Malay had to see a few Malays here who are a disgrace to the Malay race. They know that the BN & UMNO is corrupted to the core and still they support UMNO by scolding especially our good friend Bingo who is trying his best to keep others well informed here. Also I notice that a few of them report abuse to his post as I see that Bingo's posts all had been flagged. What a mentality they have.

I fell so sad for them as I see that they are a total disgrace.

Posted by Desmond Liew > 2013-03-23 13:41 | Report Abuse

this is about individual thinking. In this world, there is always a + & - .. a male & a female. good man & bad man. Indian & cowboy. the world then can be balance. If the world only contains +, then there will be no ww1, ww2 & coming ww3, 4, 5,

Peter Lee

347 posts

Posted by Peter Lee > 2013-03-23 13:52 | Report Abuse

half of malaysian are bangkrupt,when the leader know how to spend and dont know how to earn bur kwon how to grab,we need a new leader who can save malaysia

super911

298 posts

Posted by super911 > 2013-03-23 14:07 | Report Abuse

MohdFirdaus,
Salute to you as fellow Malaysian.

super911

298 posts

Posted by super911 > 2013-03-23 14:12 | Report Abuse

Alenac,
Don't waste time answering coward's question. A donkey is a donkey, can never be a horse.

KC Loh

13,701 posts

Posted by KC Loh > 2013-03-23 14:45 | Report Abuse

Posted by bingo > Mar 23, 2013 01:48 AM | Report Abuse

......as you too notice there was 1 old member who post so many articles of the so call Anwar sex scandal and posting links of PAPAGOMO. But when the REAL TRUTH IS OUT and I posted the news, this person went missing lah...so...

Don't flatter yourself thinking that someone went missing because of you telling the "truth"! Your inference is to me. I left because my post has been deleted when I said a video went viral, sending wrong signal to the Malay. The deleted post then subsequently change the whole context when you said I post a lot of articles. Keep it up Mr freelancer.

Your sidekick andy replied which luckily I caught the answer on my march 16th 1.09pm stating his immediate reply. Even that also he got it wrong without checking facts that news indeed came out from rajagoyang site aand subsequently picked up by papagomo.

I still state the admin is unfair hence I don't wish to participate anymore when it is so decidedly unfair.

passerby

2,877 posts

Posted by passerby > 2013-03-23 15:09 | Report Abuse

anyone doing any post-mortem why there is political tsunami on last GE 12?

can highlight the reasons why people go against BN ?at least we can compare apple to apple the upcoming GE13 situation with the previous

I voted against BN last GE, these are the reasons why I voted against BN last GE12

1) petrol price hike from GE11 to GE12 - I'm cursing BN daily that time. 1/3 of my salary went to petrol. after GE12 hike some more from 1.92 to 2.70.

2) got a feeling that the leaders are too cocky - they forgot that they serve the people. teaching them a lesson mah, never thought everyone doing the same.

3)Lingam video clip - doubts about the independence of Malaysia's judiciary.

4)Anti-Khairy sentiment - interrupt with PM administration decision making

Did BN address last GE12 issues ?

1) Addressed by introducing Ron 95 at RM 1.90/liter ?

2)Not sure whether this has been address, they still makan in open daylight - NFC & ATM . MIC president stepped down already. Chan Kong Choy & Ling Liong Sik on PKFZ trial but still no conclusion....Sharizat also on trial but no conclusion....

3)Anwar sodomy 2 case . On 9 January 2012, almost two years after the trial started for Anwar Sodomy 2, Judge Zabidin Mohamad Diah found Anwar not guilty of sodomy. Case close already? Malaysia judiciary got hope ?

4) AB stepped down already & taken over by Najib, Khairy very low profile these few years

so far , 3 out of 4 they are making some effort la but still can be improved, thanks to opposition hard work, please continue to hantam kuat-kuat.

so what issues do we have for coming GE 13 ?

1) Malaysia debt level
2) Banglas aka DaveSingh getting I/C ? :)
3) Still makan openly in daylight ?

Rupert

281 posts

Posted by Rupert > 2013-03-23 15:23 | Report Abuse

Passerby, why need to do so much work...?
You are measuring positive against positive to decide while the bad deeds itself is sufficient for you to make a choice...

Anyway look at it this way, if a company debt is soo sooo high, do you want to compare revenue to make your choice of stocks to buy? Case in point scomi where ther debt under shah hakim was sky high, look at its performance. There is no chance at all to do corrective except now to pass debt over to Scomies.

Similarly with BN the debt ceiling is already 53% of GDP ....err so they claim

bingo

2,677 posts

Posted by bingo > 2013-03-23 16:22 | Report Abuse

Posted by KC Loh > Mar 23, 2013 02:45 PM | Report Abuse

I still state the admin is unfair hence I don't wish to participate anymore when it is so decidedly unfair.

KC Loh, whether you want to participate or twist & turn, it's you individual choice but we here had been trying to do is to spread the truth to other Malaysians so that we can see a New Beginning for our Beloved Malaysia & it's beautiful people.

KC Loh, the choice is always yours and yours alone & just nobody can force you to do things that you don't want to do. Remember to do things with a kind heart and you will be rewarded by GOD in so many other ways.

BTW, you too had seen so many of my replies and comments deleted and still almost all of my postings are flagged by these idiots BN/UMNO ball carriers or lickers but do I take it as a excuse to stop writing or posting? Tse, tse, tse we call it lame excuse lah.

passerby

2,877 posts

Posted by passerby > 2013-03-23 16:24 | Report Abuse

@rupert: that is practical for stocks picking, you got thousands over counters to pick. Picking the government, we got 2 choices only le, either BN or PR , lol. Among the bad, you still gotta choose the one with is lesser bad.....

I'm more interested in the corrective actions going to be implemented actually. Whatever wrong have been done, it is already done, whether they are going to take any corrective action or not, it is more important.

For instance, they say Malaysia current debt is too high, how are they going to tackle it ?

PR in power, how to tackle? just by reducing the corruption level can solve it?
BN in power, how to tackle ? reducing corruption as well ? introducing GST ?

I'm gauging them through their corrective measurements proposed , be it BN or PR taking over, they are going to face with the messes.

bingo

2,677 posts

Posted by bingo > 2013-03-23 16:28 | Report Abuse

Tanya sama Najib,kenapa semakin goyang,
Nanti Najib sakap,undi India pula nak hilang,
Undi Cina tak kan pulang,
Undi sabah terlepas sayang,
Undi Serawak semakin goncang,
Seluruh Malaysia kuasa kan tumbang

http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/4353/indians.jpg

bingo

2,677 posts

Posted by bingo > 2013-03-23 16:39 | Report Abuse

No wonder Najib dont dare to dissolve parliament! Thousands at ceramah PR in Kuang,Selangor.Such crowd are repeated all over the nation!

http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/8312/kuange.jpg

bingo

2,677 posts

Posted by bingo > 2013-03-23 16:44 | Report Abuse

Ini Kali Lah B....END!

http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/3858/bendjq.jpg

super911

298 posts

Posted by super911 > 2013-03-23 17:00 | Report Abuse

BN tak tumbang, Malaysia tenggelam!

necro

4,726 posts

Posted by necro > 2013-03-23 17:07 | Report Abuse

BAGUS!!!
I3 PON TARAK LAGI...

bingo

2,677 posts

Posted by bingo > 2013-03-23 17:18 | Report Abuse

Just found this video & you must definately watch it please...

Sam Hui - 天才與白痴@Geniuses & Retards (ORIGINAL VIDEO)(Eng Subs)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0EFsbgERmU

bingo

2,677 posts

Posted by bingo > 2013-03-23 17:25 | Report Abuse

19-Day Countdown to 13GE – Najib will commit supreme abuse of power if he toys with the UMNO/BN “Dirty Tricks” department with the ploy of illegally banning DAP to exclude Rocket symbol in 13GE as it will be the “last straw that break’s the camel’s back”

http://blog.limkitsiang.com/2013/03/23/19-day-countdown-to-13ge-najib-will-commit-supreme-abuse-of-power-if-he-toys-with-the-umnobn-dirty-tricks-department-with-the-ploy-of-illegally-banning-dap-to-exclude-r/#more-22972

passerby

2,877 posts

Posted by passerby > 2013-03-23 19:38 | Report Abuse

main reasons for Selangor to fall into PR hands back at 2008 - due to Khir Toyo & Zakaria Deros corruption. Broom incidents humiliation by Khir Toyo- backlashes by a lot of civil servants

Khir Toyo was sentenced to a jail term of 12 months for this act and his properties was ordered to be confiscated. closure ?

Zakaria already died of heart attack after GE12 before any trial. closure ?

so this coming GE13, what will be hot topic for Selangor ?

Rupert

281 posts

Posted by Rupert > 2013-03-23 19:56 | Report Abuse

Aiyayaya....Passerby, corruption is mountain high for BN and you say you want to pick lesser of 2 evil? Mana Ada?

If I show you a murderer and a thief and yet you tell me don't know which is worst.....alamak...my hair standing d...hahahaha

In any establishment, especially the police, they always or suppose to move their staff around after a number of years to ensure they don't establish a routine of corruption in areas they handle. So similarly ha....this one must change for that reason because the BN establishment apart from corruption, they are not doing anything to remove this stigma...you say Cowgate is a clear cut (so do I) but they say it investment,

you Khir was corrupted, they say dispense duty and followed process for procurement, you say PKFZ is clear cut corruption,

the Ex premier say Ling Liong Sek is clean, so must be ma chai on the take but such big scandal want to push to chui cai,,

you say military jet engine stolen, they found low ranking officer as scape goat.....Wah low ranking officer can take a jet engine out the size of a kancil

and C4 can be obtain easily by those in power without following process, and .."list goes on.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz