2 people like this.

140 comment(s). Last comment by soros228 2016-07-31 23:30

inwest88

5,628 posts

Posted by inwest88 > 2013-08-07 11:41 | Report Abuse

Wanted to enter MFCB at 1.85. Hesitated and missed. But if it's for long term, even at 1.90 is a good buy.

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2013-08-07 11:42 | Report Abuse

Tan KW, I know you are joking. You should know I too. Yeah, take a good break for this Hari Raya. I will be in Taupo to play golf. The Wairakei International Golf Course is one of the best in NZ. Hopefully can do some skiing at Whakapapa in Mt Ruepehu.

inwest88

5,628 posts

Posted by inwest88 > 2013-08-07 11:49 | Report Abuse

But FTCB, don't you think OTB's phrases are logical ?

inwest88

5,628 posts

Posted by inwest88 > 2013-08-07 11:50 | Report Abuse

KC, Fibon has never done so much volume for quite a while. You are a hero.

Ooi Teik Bee

11,127 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2013-08-07 11:56 | Report Abuse

The way you all describe, Kcchongnz and I will be Warren B and G Soro respectively in KLSE.

Take it as a joke, enjoy your holidays. Selamat Hari Raya.

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2013-08-07 11:58 | Report Abuse

inwest88, tell you a secrete. I have written many posts on fundamentals of stocks, including Pintaras, Kfima, Prestariang, Plenitude, ECSICT, SKPRes, CBIP, Willow, Pantech, Scientex, Apollo, Zhulian etc etc in i3. But notice that they are mostly illiquid stocks, few or none analysts follow? They never go up the first time I posted them. In fact it took a long time. But this time don't know why counters like MFCB, Fibon, Pintaras went up a lot not long I have written about them?

This is a coincidence, luck and nothing else. Don't call me a hero. it will only attract attacks.

oldpro

40 posts

Posted by oldpro > 2013-08-07 11:59 | Report Abuse

KCC and OTB,
Keep up the good work, don't let some children upset your day

inwest88

5,628 posts

Posted by inwest88 > 2013-08-07 12:00 | Report Abuse

Ok, maybe an incidental hero )joking only). Ya maybe it's just the timing. Don't bother about ifax.

Ooi Teik Bee

11,127 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2013-08-07 12:16 |

Post removed.Why?

Ooi Teik Bee

11,127 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2013-08-07 12:22 |

Post removed.Why?

JTFX

1,582 posts

Posted by JTFX > 2013-08-07 12:23 | Report Abuse

Many tks to KCC..added Fibon to my portfolio at .345 ..happy hols..

Ooi Teik Bee

11,127 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2013-08-07 12:28 | Report Abuse

Posted by inwest88 > Aug 7, 2013 11:49 AM | Report Abuse

But FTCB, don't you think OTB's phrases are logical ?

He never attend any technical course, he knows nut about TA.

I hope we will talk to human being, but animal.

Thank you.

KC Loh

13,701 posts

Posted by KC Loh > 2013-08-07 12:29 | Report Abuse

i tend to believe this fat cat tubby is only a novice and just started investment. instead of appreciating a technical point of view, he chose to attack something he doesn't understand. typical of stupid people with closed mind, if he ever has one!

when you mix with clever people, the results will rub on you! - old saying!

KC Loh

13,701 posts

Posted by KC Loh > 2013-08-07 12:31 | Report Abuse

Ooi, this guy said it well! you can do well by ignoring that tubby who only wants attention! knows little but wanna talk like an expert! bloody novice!

Posted by oldpro > Aug 7, 2013 11:59 AM | Report Abuse
KCC and OTB,
Keep up the good work, don't let some children upset your day

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2013-08-07 12:32 | Report Abuse

Posted by JTFX > Aug 7, 2013 12:23 PM | Report Abuse
Many tks to KCC..added Fibon to my portfolio at .345 ..happy hols..

JTFX, happy Hari Raya holiday.

As I have said before, this stock was introduced to me by a forumer here when Fibon was at 32.5 sen. His name is house. When he showed me his analysis, I straightaway bought some, before I even carried out my own analysis. I have to thank him too.

KC Loh

13,701 posts

Posted by KC Loh > 2013-08-07 12:35 | Report Abuse

Do you have any hidden gem for 2013?
Jan 5, 2013 10:45 AM | Report Abuse
gcb = giant ci bai hahaha..
this stock very nice :D , no , seriously , gcb is really good, have a second look if u wan to make money in 2013

Ooi, you can do research on this, on who quoted this! someone tried his hand to be a sifu after many adulations and accolades has gone to his tiny brain! LOL

i am just waiting for 2013 to be over to whack him! LOL

Ooi Teik Bee

11,127 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2013-08-07 12:42 | Report Abuse

Dear KC Loh,

I do not want to attack anyone here even the post is nonsense.

I can only advise human being, but not animal which is so stupid. Too bad, this world has all sort of people.

Thank you.
Ooi

bighunter

128 posts

Posted by bighunter > 2013-08-07 12:44 | Report Abuse

you are right, Mr OTB, dont bother about animal as share market is solely for human beings...

Ooi Teik Bee

11,127 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2013-08-07 12:46 | Report Abuse

Overall I did not disappoint any member in I3investor.com if they follow my recommendation. They are laughing all the ways to the bank.

寧可天下人負我, 休教我負天下人
I cannot disappoint you.

I deserve it lah !! You talk C**K.

Thank you.

KC Loh

13,701 posts

Posted by KC Loh > 2013-08-07 12:51 | Report Abuse

Ooi, in stock market, they say ignore noises! But with animals, especially young farts, it would be good to take preemptive measures. If not they get carried away thinking they get away with their nonsense.

At least tubby already wave white flag and FINALLY ADMIT here. I can't see him admit anywhere as claimed about his gcb. Stupid child-out-of-wedlock! (Let him learn some english since he is Mr final ultimate. He can learn to rub more shoulders! LoL)

Posted by Fat Cat Tim Buddy > Aug 7, 2013 12:41 PM | Report Abuse

hey, i make mistake, i admitted it, gcb padini csl etc etc, i make a lot of losses,

I am still waiting 2013 over to whack him more! Hahaha

JTFX

1,582 posts

Posted by JTFX > 2013-08-07 12:56 | Report Abuse

KCC, without ur FA on Fibon, i wud not hv bot it.TA, this is like getting in at the basement levels..it also looks typically like many of the stocks b4 they shoot up after the May elections.Plus its been trdg in tight rge near low of 0.265..

KC Loh

13,701 posts

Posted by KC Loh > 2013-08-07 13:02 | Report Abuse

Ooi, just continue your good work on TA. If these b*stards chose to attack you, it only shows they buy shares without employing their own research!

The reason why I chose to whack them now is because idiots like these (excusing themselvesnas jokes) never realise the consequences of their actions. This portal has lost a number of good people,willing to share without asking for compensation, due to young Turk-eyes like them!

inwest88

5,628 posts

Posted by inwest88 > 2013-08-07 13:03 | Report Abuse

I observed that there are something people holding grudges against those who are sincerely and giving advice on stock selections. Clear examples are:-
FTSB against Ooi Teik Bee
Newbiestock against KC Loh
Ifax against KCChongnz

This is a forum to exchange ideas for discussion and hopefully can bring some gains to one another. OTB may be a stock broker but it does not mean that his recommendations can have a big impact on the share prices. Moreover I reckon that those in this forum are big time players. The final decision to enter is up to the individual and thus any losses arising is the responsibility of the decision maker. No once is forcing you to buy or sell.

inwest88

5,628 posts

Posted by inwest88 > 2013-08-07 13:05 | Report Abuse

Everyday you see new people promoting various stocks like Nova, SCable, Sona, Cliq, Pantech etc. You just cannot simply follow !

Hustle

3,615 posts

Posted by Hustle > 2013-08-07 13:07 | Report Abuse

Critic make perfect,it will refresh us what kind of particular info that we miss,actually it is not a bad thing.
Nothing personal,profit only :)

Ooi Teik Bee

11,127 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2013-08-07 17:24 | Report Abuse

Dear valued members,

I will not be interested to write any more after I finish 10th stock as promised. It is very disappointed to write here especially with animal around reading my post and passed uncalled remark like "con" or "cheat".

If they are so good, ask them to write and recommend stocks. I will really stop after 10th stock. My family members are very unhappy to read the words "con" or "cheat".

I recommend LBS-WA, within 2 days the price went up 40%. My portfolio was up > 55%. Are these con job ? MTDACPI is not reaching cut loss price, time will tell whether it performs or not.

Very big disappointment to write here. Enough is enough.

Thank you.
Ooi

wm83

154 posts

Posted by wm83 > 2013-08-07 20:15 | Report Abuse

@ooi keep up your good work! although i didn't follow LBS, i bought some other recommendations of yours. real gold no fear fire you know? :D

waiming

13 posts

Posted by waiming > 2013-08-07 20:42 | Report Abuse

Hi OTB, I'm a new member so really don't know what FCTB, Newbiestock & Ifax had against sifus like you,kcchong & KCLoh! Maybe they lost some monies while following but all this is the individual's decision to buy or not. No one is pointing a gun to your head to follow!

They are very immature or just sore losers! Why take their comments so seriously coz no one can guarantee every stock you recommended is an immediate sure win!

Personally, I really appreciate all the recommendations. A BIG thank you to all of you.

Happy holidays....

winman 1

512 posts

Posted by winman 1 > 2013-08-07 21:02 | Report Abuse

i wish mr otb will carry on with the good work here, i know for sure i am going to miss your analysis which are very helpful, offer great tips that excel, should you leave, forget me not. Wish you sent me analysis of yours at ab.alzack@yahoo.com.

Ooi Teik Bee

11,127 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2013-08-07 21:37 | Report Abuse

Dear KC Loh and Mr Tan KW,

I3investor.com has to do some thing to stop these people. They are the destroyer and cause problem here. They are the ghost haunting here to attack without thinking or using their brains. They do not deserve to be here in the first place. Please think about it.

Thank you.
Ooi

Metta

516 posts

Posted by Metta > 2013-08-07 21:39 | Report Abuse

Bro Ooi, I read and gain a lot from this forum especially from your post , Bro KC and some other sifus here but seldom share coz I m not knowledgeable . Yes, I noted that there are a few rotten apples in tis forum n I can only conclude that their motive is to anger n frustrate u till u concede defat n leave this forum. Cant u c that is their Motive! These r ppl who r not happy n envious of u coz many ppl praising u n making monies from your stocks sharing . U can't help it for it takes many different types of ppl to make up the world !
U and many others have shared generously without any bad intent. Please keep tis in mind that it is not ur or anybody's responsibility to ensure that your stock pick here translates to 100% guaranteed profit.
I know it hurts to know tat there r ppl who not only do not appreciate your good work but instead bad mouth you all the time. Do not retaliate for if u do u hv fallen into their trap n u r no better than them if u start cursing and retaliating!
I would like to share with u ... My religion teaches me to treat those who is Bad to u as your Guru n b thankful to them for it is them that u learn patience, tolerance, compassion n loving kindness and humility. Let us b magnanimous towards those that hurt us .
Do not be disheartened by them ! V r blessed with wisdom hence treat those unfair remarks as unmelodious sound as the passing wind .
If u stil have the passion to share please continue with your good work. If u r leaving the forum bcoz of a few rotten apples than it would be a big loss to many here who hv benefitted immensely from u and many sifus here. U and many others here are gud ppl ! For those who r here to hurt others, please stop your unhealthy act and treat everyone here as a big happy family OK..

Sorry for so long winded.

To all Muslim Friends Selamat Hari Raya n Happy Holiday to all non Muslim Friends.

With Metta ( Loving Kindness )

KC Loh

13,701 posts

Posted by KC Loh > 2013-08-07 21:52 | Report Abuse

You got to stop letting them get under your skin! In my case, I know how to out-talk even the worst b*stards! You have to find some things that remove your source of irritations!

They are the worst kind. Because they think they are hiding behind the screen, they go on preying on the weak! They will not stop if they sense you are breaking! The best way to answer them is to show them your results and teach these punks to eat their own foot! keep posting your gains! And even if you cut loss, who gives a toss about them! You don't owe them a living unless you took in pupils.

Tubby, from what I see of his pix, just look like a down syndrome patient! Nothing to lose by ignoring him. He needs attention only. Just look at his previous posts and you will concur what I said! All his gains from poweroot (I might add he sold and bought again, showing he doesn't even know how to calculate fair value) and institute were just flukes in a bullish market and also were good grace of someone sharing also. He is nothing!

Lastly, I don't own the site. Good to email the admins and give your reasons above by highlighting some of these animals' postings! All the best in your final decision

KC Loh

13,701 posts

Posted by KC Loh > 2013-08-07 21:55 | Report Abuse

Inari, not institute LOL

56 posts

Posted by 66300 > 2013-08-07 23:50 | Report Abuse

Fat pussy probably didnt read OTB's preamble that one cannot be 100 right in trades. The sohai fat pussy probably bought every counter OTB wrote abt..got burnt on one.. and whine like a bitch.

OTB, just ignore the shit n pinch your nose & carry on. The rest of us are what matters. Thks for GOB tip!

tcgan

3 posts

Posted by tcgan > 2013-08-08 14:41 | Report Abuse

As an investor,we must do research before invest.We can't just blame anyone........I made money by reading Tan kw ,ooi.kcchoongnz and others forums.So be smart. . . . . . .

Sky Lim

6 posts

Posted by Sky Lim > 2013-08-08 15:17 | Report Abuse

mr ooi. do you have a private group or facebook or website ? email me pls - mercilez@gmail.com

ooi1955

1,302 posts

Posted by ooi1955 > 2013-08-08 16:26 | Report Abuse

Dear Mr.Ooi, I sincerely hope you can continue to post in this forum where you have so many supporters. Please, Mr. Ooi, dont let one rotten apple spoil the whole basket...... Thank you.

Posted by billionhair > 2013-08-08 16:43 | Report Abuse

Mr Ooi TB, can I invite you to join us in my whatsup group ?
you can email me your mobile to

ktooi2006@gmail.com

those who r interested are sincerely invited too.

tonylim

4,796 posts

Posted by tonylim > 2013-08-08 17:45 | Report Abuse

OTB,
I met you at an event some years ago which I am not at liberty to disclose here. I still have copies of the almanac about feng shui.

Don't be cowed by the few retards here. You will fall from a winner to a loser and you dont need to go so low as to issue swearing sessions esp if you are into public education. I can be very sure they are not your material.

Should you need to engage with them, go on offensive instead of defensive.

Why? they have only have pea brain if they ever have any grey matter. They can mock every postings you do and this can do until wee hours just doing that alone. They are i3 gabbage and refuse.

tonylim

4,796 posts

Posted by tonylim > 2013-08-08 17:54 | Report Abuse

OTB, before you make any final decision to pack your bags, stay a bit longer here and you will soon find out who to engage for professionals discourse on share investments and money making.

Stay put, they say FIGHT a Good Fight.

Ooi Teik Bee

11,127 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2013-08-08 18:02 | Report Abuse

Dear Tonylim,

Thank you for your good words and support. I have a weakness, I feel very uneasy to offend people here. You can read my postings, I always use the word "please". I thought human being can accept my plea so that they do not attack me again. Look like KC Loh and you are right.

That is the reason I wrote, 寧可天下人負我, 休教我負天下人. I sincerely hope it can work for me, unfortunately it can't.

Thank you.
Ooi

inwest88

5,628 posts

Posted by inwest88 > 2013-08-09 08:33 | Report Abuse

OTB, i am sure that there are only one or two who people who talk rubbish and run you down for whatever reasons they may have. The majority are supporting you and the motivation and encouragement you receive from the majority should be enough to give you strength to carry on the good work. The best defense is to ignore them. If these people come out again to run you down there will be a lot of people who will tell them off on your behalf.

Ooi Teik Bee

11,127 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2013-08-09 11:42 |

Post removed.Why?

tonylim

4,796 posts

Posted by tonylim > 2013-08-09 11:51 | Report Abuse

OTB, your wife is damn right about it if she feels that a few retards here is causing so much stress about you writing in i3 at the expense of so many who benefit from your postings here.

No need to be apologetic.

Trillion

80 posts

Posted by Trillion > 2013-08-09 12:10 |

Post removed.Why?

anbz

5,163 posts

Posted by anbz > 2013-08-09 12:16 | Report Abuse

did i heard in this room someone mentioning about nova??? hehe watchout

Trillion

80 posts

Posted by Trillion > 2013-08-09 12:21 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by Gilbert Lim > 2013-08-09 12:27 | Report Abuse

OTB..just do what you do best..sooner or later they will know your true value..cheers

anbz

5,163 posts

Posted by anbz > 2013-08-09 13:23 | Report Abuse

sooner or later this new guy here (who else-me lah angkat masuk sendili masuk) will be known and more famous than any other sifu ever...ever in i3investor... :)

bighunter

128 posts

Posted by bighunter > 2013-08-09 13:28 | Report Abuse

Tan KW, i think you dont delete any of the stock picks by those who had contributed so far so that we the new n small investors can make an acute judgement

Post a Comment
Market Buzz