Be the first to like this.

200 comment(s). Last comment by murali 2015-04-27 10:49

lenglui

163 posts

Posted by lenglui > 2015-02-23 13:26 | Report Abuse

Paperplane,

He is not a normal investor, where got so much time to entertain those antier? He just want to shared his opinion here and other investing channels.

Posted by OptimusBig > 2015-02-23 13:26 | Report Abuse

Lenglui. Optimusprime strong buy call on all oil n gas companies in mid dec 2014. All gone up at least 50%. Yes. All.

lenglui

163 posts

Posted by lenglui > 2015-02-23 13:28 | Report Abuse

KY alone got 15M shares in VS. How much can be eaten by i3's little retailers? Lolz....

lenglui

163 posts

Posted by lenglui > 2015-02-23 13:32 | Report Abuse

To apini ,

Lolz.. This is ur logic not to do homework when introduced by who who who.. So that when you fail, you blame, and attack.

Warren Buffet introduced and loss on few shares also.. And he disposed those also.. You go and blame him? Lolz

lenglui

163 posts

Posted by lenglui > 2015-02-23 13:37 | Report Abuse

and apini, you not only attack blindly.. you personal attack!!!
u described him as "变态"... Comeon.. if he want to fish, he come to i3 and fish those ikan bilis?

Luckily u r not my son, I will very disappointed if u r.

apini

1,440 posts

Posted by apini > 2015-02-23 13:37 | Report Abuse

i don't do home work i read home work , and most important I can evaluate their homework, so I win most of the times, what to blame? i loose only when I try to play contra, that is my nasib I did not blame anybody, I read KYY, I didn't follow because it doesn't fit my selection criteria. you too underestimate me, you think my writing that shallow as you comprehend

paperplane

1,403 posts

Posted by paperplane > 2015-02-23 13:42 | Report Abuse

apini, dont understand your point...anyway, whoever recommend stock, I still do my own homework first. I always ask first what is the weakness of this company, what so great abt it, what is so great until ppl want it.

anyway, KYY is a retiree, he go plenty of time lor, look at how many post he wrote last year lenglui

apini

1,440 posts

Posted by apini > 2015-02-23 13:46 | Report Abuse

you see I back up or supported KYY when someone published he did good charity job, I don't believe he is pump and dump type, I defended him kuat-kuat, but this stupid old man come out with his VS and latitude recommendation which he had already bought a lot at low price, then it is hard for me not to believe he is not pump and dump.
he is a very rich person, it is kacang putih he give some hundred thausand to me , I am going to add more VS and sell at 5.00 , I hope he don't sell before me. if he sell before I am not going to scold him"变态" but "jia sai"

paperplane

1,403 posts

Posted by paperplane > 2015-02-23 13:54 | Report Abuse

haha.......this is how ppl earn money mah. But he recommend since last year woh.

apini

1,440 posts

Posted by apini > 2015-02-23 13:54 | Report Abuse

papaerplane, let me teach you a shortcut, read and able to evaluate others' homework is more useful for investment success. why such simple logic you can't understand, then how are you going to understand what type of person KYY is?????

lenglui

163 posts

Posted by lenglui > 2015-02-23 14:01 | Report Abuse

paperplane,

u chat with this kind of forumer equal to wasting your time lolz...
so don't waste ur time there.. or else u have to lower down ur standard to chat with those...

apini

1,440 posts

Posted by apini > 2015-02-23 14:13 | Report Abuse

lenglui, talk with fact, where has I said wrong? wasting time? what the hell you are writing here?

paperplane

1,403 posts

Posted by paperplane > 2015-02-23 14:16 | Report Abuse

haha, nevermind lah. We learn from each other. No ppl is always right one.
Anyway, I only trust myself, so I rather invest time in studies of stock I invest

apini

1,440 posts

Posted by apini > 2015-02-23 14:20 | Report Abuse

lenglui, prove me wrong rather cabut with a cowardly comment,
KYY had said VS can reach 7.00, and I ask him not to sell at 5.00 just to prove his good intention to teach people to make money, what wrong is that?? why you say talking to is wasting time. then why not you don't talk to make me feel angry. the decision is yours , who to blame?

Icon8888

18,658 posts

Posted by Icon8888 > 2015-02-23 14:33 | Report Abuse

one thing I like about kcchong is that he has backbone. Unlike many other forum members who blindly worship the rich. They lack critical thinking. I guess that is the reason why people like mural and I spoke up

==============================
Posted by kcchongnz > Feb 23, 2015 11:03 AM | Report Abuse

i3investors has a lot of knowledgeable, independent thinking and savvy investors nowadays. That is a good development in investing community. There are indeed some very good comments here. I like to chip in some.

I don’t believe there is this “noble intention to help you to make money”. We are all human beings, and we are not Mother Theresa, nor we are saints. Human being is inherently selfish, and his own interest always comes first. Let us be realistic.

If you think otherwise, and act as if strangers are noble to make money for you and you end up losing your hard earn money, you only have yourself to blame.

It is a jungle out there in investing. The only hope you have is to arm yourself with all the necessary knowledge, stand behind the shoulders of giants (make sure you know who is a real giant), practice and gain the experience, if you want immerse yourself in the investing jungle with the hope of making some good returns.

In Bursa, there ain’t no tooth fairy

Good luck.

paperplane

1,403 posts

Posted by paperplane > 2015-02-23 15:05 | Report Abuse

wow, DGSB exploding, Holland lai liao.........0.135. 100% return

murali

5,723 posts

Posted by murali > 2015-02-23 15:10 | Report Abuse

Kyy could be doing some charity outside,but he is certainly not doing any here...strictly on biz....

cpng

1,575 posts

Posted by cpng > 2015-02-23 15:13 | Report Abuse

Well said ...murali.

I also have same feeling when he started promoting shares last year.

JT Yeo

1,637 posts

Posted by JT Yeo > 2015-02-23 16:53 | Report Abuse

I think nothing wrong having own opinion but i think murali has some twisted mind where he always view every ppl as someone that love pump and dump from jobstreet ceo to KYY

At the end of the day, if you wana buy then you gonna be ready to take the shit if something happens, just like everyone used to claim bones pump and dump etc. Might be true might be not ull never know, but in the end, what's real is how do u think about investing, period.

murali

5,723 posts

Posted by murali > 2015-02-23 16:57 | Report Abuse

Jt yeo,dun take things personally...jobst case is clearly pump n dump....whether u wanna believe it or not

lmenwe

143 posts

Posted by lmenwe > 2015-02-23 16:59 | Report Abuse

For those who are super bullish on this counter please be remember that you are betting against the legendary short seller David Einhorn. Einhorn had been shorting Keurig for years. I don't know whether Keurig is a fraud but I will never fight a legend like Einhorn.

JT Yeo

1,637 posts

Posted by JT Yeo > 2015-02-23 17:06 | Report Abuse

Put it this way, when KYY says he buy xxx, you have to think how many % of his capital is in there, if it is only 5-10% and u believe KYY and u go hantam 50% of your capital, who u gonna blame?

Just like cold eye, it is his style to hold 20-30 shares at a time, meaning each stock represent less than 10%, he spread out his risk across many shares which he believe he only need to find a few winners and cut loss on those that are bad then he can make decent return, but when someone go and pick 5 stocks from cold eye portfolio and make it 20% each, you will either make more money than cold eye or die really fast, simple as that.

murali

5,723 posts

Posted by murali > 2015-02-23 17:06 | Report Abuse

Don't simply attack just bcoz we have diff opinion on jobst boss....present yr case on yr support for kyy

murali

5,723 posts

Posted by murali > 2015-02-23 17:09 | Report Abuse

Don't insult my sifu cool eye by comparing him with kyy....pls...

murali

5,723 posts

Posted by murali > 2015-02-23 17:13 | Report Abuse

Spare some time to read thru his earlier threads on jtiasa,mudajaya,xinquan etc...don't drag jobst boss here...u can continue to worship him like god....but leave it there

JT Yeo

1,637 posts

Posted by JT Yeo > 2015-02-23 17:16 | Report Abuse

im saying is a fact, no insult, i like cold eye too. Take venture capitalist that invest in tech startup, no one will invest in one company and wait, because in tech, only a few out of thousand will be winner, so they spread out their investment to hundreds of startups, they just need to find one facebook, or twitter or airbnb or uber then they get all their return back.

JT Yeo

1,637 posts

Posted by JT Yeo > 2015-02-23 17:19 | Report Abuse

bro im talking about portfolio management, risk management, you keep talking about compare here and there

paperplane

1,403 posts

Posted by paperplane > 2015-02-23 17:19 | Report Abuse

He only talking personal attack...............but he is not wrong also.

haahaa

7 posts

Posted by haahaa > 2015-02-23 17:24 | Report Abuse

just skeptical about others comments and do your own homework bec it is your money that you have to take care of.

EQplusIQ

86 posts

Posted by EQplusIQ > 2015-02-23 18:46 | Report Abuse

When one can't find answers to simple questions then heed this :
" To err is human , to forgive is divine "
Blame no one but yourself for the mistakes but again humans like to claim rights but abdicate responsibilities .

r°Moi

5,802 posts

Posted by r°Moi > 2015-02-23 18:55 |

Post removed.Why?

In

94 posts

Posted by In > 2015-02-23 20:44 | Report Abuse

Hope Koon can share with us any good stock he had invested, not that those already shot up. If he share with us a few weeks ago then it is good. Thanks Koon.

CFTrader

812 posts

Posted by CFTrader > 2015-02-24 01:37 | Report Abuse

Let's be honest here.. This comment I fetch from my friend, and I do support this view .

我刚才重新看回去VS的announcement和股权架构,我发现官有缘在撒谎。
VS的三十大股东里面,排名第30的股东,持票1百零4万股,相等于0.5%
官有缘如果真的拥有1千5百万股的VS,那么他就是第三大股东。这非常的不合理。
不仅如此,VS的流通量真的是很低,别说买一千万股了,要买到一百万股都真的很难。
最奇怪的是VS完全没有放上官有缘的持股变化的announcement。根据Bursa的条例,只要任何一个拥有超过5%股权的股东做出任何的股权更动,公司必须在5个交易日内放announcement。

lmenwe

143 posts

Posted by lmenwe > 2015-02-24 03:38 | Report Abuse

There is one thing call married deal which is done off market bro.

murali

5,723 posts

Posted by murali > 2015-02-24 05:06 | Report Abuse

List of Top 30 Shareholders as at 31 October 2014
http://announcements.bursamalaysia.com/EDMS/subweb.nsf/all/E496CA0518CD305648257D9E002620B2/$File/VS-AnnualReport2014.pdf

if KYY and wife really own 15 million shares of VS, they are now the third largest shareholder of VS

murali

5,723 posts

Posted by murali > 2015-02-24 05:29 | Report Abuse

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > Feb 23, 2015 09:58 AM | Report Abuse

I know Mr Koon more than anyone here. To be fair to him, this stock was recommended by him to me in December 2014. I just did my homework on TA and FA to ensure he can buy big on this stock.

If this is real (or OTB recommended VS to Kyy intstead??), KYY's cost of VS could be well below RM3....

http://www.tradesignum.com/chart/vs

What will KYY do next at the current price of RM4.2+?? Will KYY keep on buying VS till his TP of RM7? Or will he happily unload his VS by promoting in I3 (Just like what he did on Rsawit, Jtiasa n Mudajaya??)

murali

5,723 posts

Posted by murali > 2015-02-24 05:42 | Report Abuse

28/01/2014 10:18

Koon Yew Yin I try to answer some of your questions:

After recommending R Saiwit why did I sell. When I recommended R Sawit the its price was 83 cents as you have reproduced and within a few months its price shot up above Rm 1.20. I sold because it went up too rapidly, a 50% rise within a few months and also the CPO price was on the down trend. Even if the CPO price was not on the down trend, I would have sold because from my long experience, I notice that no share can go up in price indefinitely for whatever reason and I must sell some to take profit. I also sell if I can find a better share like JT to buy.

Big Shark in the stock market??? You must remember that the stock market is a zero sum play. Some will lose and some will win. Which side do you like to bet on?

Let me tell you my strategy in buying JT. First you must study my published article where I gave all the reasons to buy JT. My family have bought more than 45 million JT shares and we are still accumulating it. Just on 31st Dec 2013, I bought 4.4 million JT at Rm 2.04 from a big fund.

Right now, Phoebe Tan of RHB/OSK is buying JT for me and Allan Yeoh is waiting to buy when the price goes down a little more. At the mean time HL bank Ipoh who has already given me Rm 25 million margin loan has applied to their KL HQ for an additional Rm 5 million. In to total, I have more than Rm 100 million loan, a large part is on JT.

Please study my published article on "how to use Margin finance to increase your profit". Although I believe JT price will continue to go up for many years because its FFB production will continue to increase as shown on the FFB production chart, I must sell some JT to reduce my loan when JT price goes so that I will have money to buy when its price make a correction.

KLK, UP, TSH, SOP and R Sawit are better than JT??? It is very difficult for me write out my analysis of all these other shares to convince you. Only time can tell which is better. I would like you to put down on paper the prices of all these shares and look at them in 6 months, 12 months , 18 months and longer to see which is the best performer.

As I said my intention is to teach you how to make money and I do not need small players to push up JT share price because the daily turnover of JT is relatively large. Alvin Tai of RHB has recommended Southern Acid and JT. Southern Acid shot up like a rocket because it is so easy to push it up. As a big player I cannot buy small companies with illiquid share turnover.

Of course when I tell you what I do, it would appear that I am bragging. Just like when I tell you that I have given more than 250 scholarships to help poor students to complete their tertiary education.

What more do you want to see as I have already taken off my trousers to show you.
28/01/2014 11:33

After telling the whole world that Rsawit is the most undervalued stock in Bursa in Nov 2013 while Rsawit was around RM0.80+, KYY sold all his Rsawit at an average price of ard RM1 in Jan/Feb 2014, a barely 2-3 months later. His cost of Rsawit was ard RM0.60+

Icon8888

18,658 posts

Posted by Icon8888 > 2015-02-24 07:11 | Report Abuse

Excellent. Thanks for digging out these old articles

U all getting sentimental and marshy about him. When the time come for making a killing, he will unload on you without hesitation

All he said is "stock market is a zero sum game"

And he walked into the sunset...

paperplane

1,403 posts

Posted by paperplane > 2015-02-24 07:32 | Report Abuse

Bursa announced migjt come late.

murali

5,723 posts

Posted by murali > 2015-02-24 08:19 | Report Abuse

What happened to his another most undervalued share Jtiasa??

Posted by Koon Yew Yin > Jun 5, 2014 09:54 PM | Report Abuse

I have nothing to hide and my intention is honourable. As I said during my seminar on 1st June, I sold about 50% of my JT in the last few weeks at Rm 2.70 when there were lots of buyers. When the price was steady at Rm 2.70 for a few weeks and it did not go higher, is a sign that it could not penetrate the resistant level of Rm 2.70. It was time to sell.

It does not mean that JT is not good any more. I still have about 20 million JT shares. I will buy back JT when it goes lower.

As I said 'no share can go up or down indefinitely for whatever reason'. I must sell some shares when they go up so that I have money to buy shares when they go down. In this way I can use my margin finance more effectively.

You can still sell at Rm 2.60 and make a profit of about 25%. remember this lesson how to sell to make money. Don't not fall in love with the shares you have bought.

How often do you have an opportunity to make 25% in a few months?

Again, he sold 50% of his Jtiasa or ard 20 million shares in April/May 2014 after 2-3 months of non-stop promoting in I3 during early 2014. He claimed he still keep ard 20 million shares of Jtiasa and will buy back when price is lower than...Anyway, I cant see his name in the 30 major shareholders as at 01 Oct 2014. Maybe he found another most undervalued stock in the world again ...

http://announcements.bursamalaysia.com/EDMS/subweb.nsf/all/8A8EA180C6F5976E48257D820038FD23/$File/JTIASA-AnnualReport2014.pdf

murali

5,723 posts

Posted by murali > 2015-02-24 08:22 | Report Abuse

And do you want to know what happened to his Mudajaya??

JT Yeo

1,637 posts

Posted by JT Yeo > 2015-02-24 08:25 | Report Abuse

Stock market is a zero-sum game if you are a trader, not for a long term investor

murali

5,723 posts

Posted by murali > 2015-02-24 08:26 | Report Abuse

JT Yeo, do you think KYY is a trader or long term investor??

Ravi Kumar

3,493 posts

Posted by Ravi Kumar > 2015-02-24 08:29 | Report Abuse

@murali Let the past go and move on. Digging up all this past history is never good for one's life force. We must learn from our mistakes and move on not blaming others for our predicament. We are in control of own destiny. Remember back then if you started your first job, one would expect their manager to plan their career but in reality we have to plan it ourselves. Same thing here.

murali

5,723 posts

Posted by murali > 2015-02-24 08:30 | Report Abuse

Learn from history and avoid the same mistake....Ravi

lenglui

163 posts

Posted by lenglui > 2015-02-24 08:36 | Report Abuse

@Ravi Kumar, lolz just let him to continue as I think he have nothing to do other than attacking people blindly.. You see his replied.. donno jealous or loss a lot from shares introduced by KYY.. Many outsider discussing him now..

He claimed that KKY unloaded his shares by promoted in I3. How many shares can be unloaded to small retailers in I3? lolz...

murali

5,723 posts

Posted by murali > 2015-02-24 08:37 | Report Abuse

Very very jealous on those who followed his calls to buy Rsawit, Jtiasa,Mudajaya, Xinquan.....

lenglui

163 posts

Posted by lenglui > 2015-02-24 08:40 | Report Abuse

I think those followers still make a gain or Rsawit & Jtiasa? I don't know as I not interested in plantation shares during that period..

Btw, those followers gained a lot from Hevea, VS,Latitude and expot oriented companies when he promoted them on other channel few months ago. Why you didn't mention them? lolz...

lenglui

163 posts

Posted by lenglui > 2015-02-24 08:41 | Report Abuse

@murali,

Why he can't lower himself and contribute his time here? U think everyone like you cant lower yourself and cant contribute your time to others? Lolz

Post a Comment
Market Buzz