8 people like this.

118 comment(s). Last comment by qqq3 2018-03-17 20:47

kmohan62

484 posts

Posted by kmohan62 > 2018-02-17 11:33 | Report Abuse

...what a great piece of sincere article to open the eyes of the novice players in the market...I would strongly advise the young..inexperienced...greedy....and the rash to read and commit to their memory this piece ...lest one becomes the sacrifial lamb...the FA method advocated by OTB and KC CHONGNZ..should ALWAYS be the the rule and not the exception...a mantra to be recited when one dabbles in the market...i hv been in the market the past 25 years...making losses year in year out...as a result of taking the advice of many a guru and so called analysts from IBs... who recommends all kind of stocks and companies with all but truncated facts and figures...only the past two years i hv started recovering my losses...after deciding to follow the advice of OTB...KC CHONGNZ...and a few others who are sticklers for FA and to a certain extend FA...and for the so called business sense ( BS ) of decision making to invest...let me tell you...it does apply in the stock market...simply because u don't run the business...neither do you have any say how it should be managed...

rchi

20,923 posts

Posted by rchi > 2018-02-17 11:37 | Report Abuse

KC ..gong xi fatt cai

arv18

2,645 posts

Posted by arv18 > 2018-02-17 11:45 | Report Abuse

I get what you're saying KC, but lets face it. Any stock needs both buyers and sellers.

You are using FA to justify your purchase, assuming other logical players (fund managers) are doing the same. Based on your analysis, which should "gel" with the analysts in CIMB, PB, etc. Therefore, in sharing your analysis, I'm sure you're also hoping that someone in EPF, KWSP or the banks "stumble" on the stocks, and buy.

Fundamentally, its all the same. Whether you decide to but based on FA or BS. Its on you, and you rely on other "big players" to assist you in making capital gains.

If you look at the chart of any "fundamentally sound" like Gtronic, or PBank and purchase the shares, well what exactly is wrong? You've both decided to purchase a good stock, observing the same thing, but coming at it from different angles.

Or you could just pick up a copy of Public Mutual Fund Reports and see where Public Bank fund managers are buying. I mean, who do you think is buying into those counters you've identified KC? Retailers?

ks55

3,721 posts

Posted by ks55 > 2018-02-17 11:52 | Report Abuse

Good article.
Most suited to the case scenario involving KYY.
If he promote share when he first see value (before price moving upwards), and he keep on buying till price shoot through the roof -- he is a gentleman.
If he already collected substantial (say 90% of his target volume), at low price, then using third party's account to create market activity with buying and selling (with fancy story), at the same time, gradually reducing his holding and slaughtering idiots along the way --- he is a wolf covered with sheep skin, a con man.

Fund managers are not cheating any body, even though they operate in similar pattern.
BUT they are not promoting any particular stock.
They leave it to Anal-list like PublicInvest Anal-lsit to do the dirty job.

So, equip yourself with knowledge, skill peritus, and be discipline.
Don't be a victim to such person proclaim himself as promoting a stock with 'good intention' to help you make money.
He is telling you half truth, not the whole truth.
He is telling you he does thing with 'good intention', but NOT in Good Faith.

arv18

2,645 posts

Posted by arv18 > 2018-02-17 12:06 |

Post removed.Why?

cheated

948 posts

Posted by cheated > 2018-02-17 12:44 | Report Abuse

A cheat always a cheat. What happen to your stock pick service which now lose money? No wonder need our money. Sure money ma.
https://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/kcchongnz/144144.jsp

cheated

948 posts

Posted by cheated > 2018-02-17 12:47 | Report Abuse

Oka, Luxchem, Insas, Homeritz, SKP Res, Stock D why drop from 1 mth ago?
https://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/kcchongnz/144144.jsp

Posted by Invest_Sensibly > 2018-02-17 12:47 | Report Abuse

This fellow KC tak boleh pakai. Belum kena belum tahu, sudah kena baru tahu.

arv18

2,645 posts

Posted by arv18 > 2018-02-17 13:16 | Report Abuse

I'd still advise a newbie to pay attention to StockAlliance and Kim Stockwatch.

Why? Build a list of counters/stocks to avoid. They are helping you, for free.

gohkimhock

3,030 posts

Posted by gohkimhock > 2018-02-17 13:31 | Report Abuse

Heng Yuan was the best example recently. So many was slaughtered. Operators have already left. Hardcore promoters also not many around. What left are those who still believe in this fairy tale.

Posted by HIBISCUS SaiLang with TP RM4 > 2018-02-17 13:41 | Report Abuse

KC, Gong Xi Fatt Chai

arv18

2,645 posts

Posted by arv18 > 2018-02-17 14:04 | Report Abuse

gohkimhock ... not sure what you're talking about. Many people have made a killing in Heng Yuan. You cannot sit there and say "stock operators" or "promoters".

Its only a mild correction. With a MCAP of ~RM 4 Billion, there are major funds buying in.

Of course HY isn't KC's type of company. But I'm sure Many, Many retailers have made money.

Bad example really.

PureBULL .

2,471 posts

Posted by PureBULL . > 2018-02-17 14:48 | Report Abuse

Dear kcchongnz n all active i3 members,
Wishing all of u
" Best of the BEST CHINESE NEW YEAR 2018"

Before i3investor, 90% of stock players loss money,
Today after signing up into i3, 90% shall make money in STOCKS cycle after cycle. I hope n I pray it will happen~!

Pls allow me to add these:
1st thing 1st from my beloved GURU Bernard Baruch, a super clever Jew who was the adviser to 3 USA Presidents.
He said n I qoute:

" Every man has a right to his opinion, but no man has a right to be wrong in his facts "

So it simply means that we must be matured to know n choose what's really RIGHT n ignore all the wrongs, then all is WELL in stock investing.

I must acknowledged n recognised the best of the best advice ever given by a super investor, our Malaysian super Investor UNCLE KOON YY i.e.

#1 RULE:
BUY Stocks that could make much more profits this year than last year.

All others that KYY said is his opinion n also his Right.
Please don't follow everything, o.k.
If u do, u r doing it at your own RISK!

CERTAINLY we want diversity in ideas n views, esp from the super RICH n also the mkt movers themselves.
WHAT SAY U?

Posted by HIBISCUS SaiLang with TP RM4 > 2018-02-17 14:50 | Report Abuse

To be frank, I had earn rm270k+ from HYC in 4 months

PureBULL .

2,471 posts

Posted by PureBULL . > 2018-02-17 14:53 | Report Abuse

Dear HIBISCUS SaiLang with TP RM4 ,
How do u know exactly my name is HYC ?

aiinvestor

801 posts

Posted by aiinvestor > 2018-02-17 16:20 | Report Abuse

Just in case you’re interested … Here’s what Warren Buffett is buying — and selling
Apple is now the Sage of Omaha’s top investment, he’s all but dumped IBM — and more

http://business.financialpost.com/investing/update-1-berkshire-buys-teva-feels-ibm-blues-as-apple-becomes-top-investment

hollandking

3,694 posts

Posted by hollandking > 2018-02-17 16:27 | Report Abuse

good article, newbies should read, will help them a lot. Either read it or learn it the hard way.

tecpower

3,536 posts

Posted by tecpower > 2018-02-17 19:14 | Report Abuse

JPMorgan Says Don't Lose Any More Sleep Over Stock Volatility
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-02-16/jpmorgan-says-don-t-lose-any-more-sleep-over-stock-volatility

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2018-02-17 20:35 | Report Abuse

Its knowledge, decisive and bravery.....The personality traits that make the difference.

People....like KCChong and OTB talk about stock selection. I want to talk about the personality traits that make one a successful investor....it is knowledge, decisive and bravery.

Super investor makes a lot of money from his selected stocks. There are indeed tens and hundreds of other stocks that did equally well and even better in recent years...The issue is if one is the in the market and did not benefit, then there is a lot to learn from some one like KYY who actually benefited.

Its not just stocks and naming of stocks. ...it is the whole package deal.

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2018-02-17 20:42 | Report Abuse

cannot execute
talk also no use.

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2018-02-17 22:02 | Report Abuse

Throughout history there are the super investors, the moderate investors ( pension funds) and the under performers.

Give yourself the chance to be super investor....

cannot execute
talk also no use.

arv18

2,645 posts

Posted by arv18 > 2018-02-17 22:10 | Report Abuse

stockmanmy ... with all due respect, have got some mental issues?

can you at least post something related what KC has written about?

Sslee

5,477 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2018-02-17 22:12 | Report Abuse

Dear Stockmanmy,
It must be a great feeling to be able to post comments in i3 again after been showed a record breaking red flag and force to take a break from i3 since 1-11-2017. Finally you are back, posting your comments on i3 on 31-1-2018 and since then it had been a nonstop attacking on Mr. KCCHONGNZ and Mr. OTB. This time your attack has gone overboard, you bad mouth all the FA Guru as nothing to teach and still lots to learn and experience from the super investors.

“Your hero that Warren the Buffalo is not even a free market man.
He is a monopolists, all his major profits comes from monopolistic situations. ....and his sailang all throughout his life. ...starting from sailanging a bankrupt textile company.
People do spend a lot of time talking about TA and FA.
But the real deal comes from more than just stock picking and naming a stock.....
The real deal comes from refining the personality, the strategies employed, how to make a killing when right and avoid being killled when wrong.
In these, the highest aspects of the game....you got nothing to teach and still lots to learn and experience from the super investors.”

When challenge to write an article who your super-investor are and what have they done to deserve that status? Your answer below is worst than gibberish, it is a total disgrace and a disservice to KYY who you idolized. Please practice give and take (give more than you take/give thanks and take nothing for granted) or agree to disagree with respect and dignity. Learn to respect other as respect is only given to those who show respect for others

“Super investors, like good businessmen do not run away from risks...they take up the risks that others will pay them to assume and be proven right later.
Its knowledge, decisive and bravery.....The personality traits that make the difference.
People....like KCChong and OTB talk about stock selection. I want to talk about the personality traits that make one a successful investor....it is knowledge, decisive and bravery.
Super investor makes a lot of money from his selected stocks. There are indeed tens and hundreds of other stocks that did equally well and even better in recent years...The issue is if one is the in the market and did not benefit, then there is a lot to learn from some one like KYY who actually benefited.
Its not just stocks and naming of stocks. ...it is the whole package deal.”

Thank you.

paperplane

21,624 posts

Posted by paperplane > 2018-02-17 22:13 | Report Abuse

Why lamb? I prefer pork, pig....

RainT

8,448 posts

Posted by RainT > 2018-02-17 22:23 | Report Abuse

purposely come out with an article just to show how he clever to shoot back when people shoot him is a stupid action

why don't you come out with more useful article that can add knowledge and help the masses?

Cnlim

477 posts

Posted by Cnlim > 2018-02-17 22:33 | Report Abuse

In stock market the one who make money consistently is ready smart whichever method he used to invest whether fa or ta or bs

arv18

2,645 posts

Posted by arv18 > 2018-02-17 22:34 | Report Abuse

Hit the nail on the head.

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2018-02-17 23:21 | Report Abuse

Posted by rchi > Feb 17, 2018 11:37 AM | Report Abuse
KC ..gong xi fatt cai

rchi, Gong Xi Fatt Cai to you too.

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2018-02-17 23:22 | Report Abuse

Posted by HIBISCUS SaiLang with TP RM4 > Feb 17, 2018 01:41 PM | Report Abuse
KC, Gong Xi Fatt Chai

JL, Gong Xi Fatt Chai to you too. Great to get a greeting from you instead of the normal comment from you before.

Best wishes to you.

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2018-02-17 23:28 | Report Abuse

Posted by arv18 > Feb 17, 2018 11:45 AM | Report Abuse

You are using FA to justify your purchase, assuming other logical players (fund managers) are doing the same. Based on your analysis, which should "gel" with the analysts in CIMB, PB, etc. Therefore, in sharing your analysis, I'm sure you're also hoping that someone in EPF, KWSP or the banks "stumble" on the stocks, and buy.

Fundamentally, its all the same. Whether you decide to but based on FA or BS. Its on you, and you rely on other "big players" to assist you in making capital gains.

ME: NOT NECESSARY. I JUST SHARE MY ANALYSIS AND THOUGHT ON FA. WHETHER ANYONE FOLLOWS OR BUYS STOCKS I WROTE OR NOT HAS ABSOLUTELY NO EFFECT ON ME.

If you look at the chart of any "fundamentally sound" like Gtronic, or PBank and purchase the shares, well what exactly is wrong? You've both decided to purchase a good stock, observing the same thing, but coming at it from different angles.

ME: NOTHING WRONG. I DID NOT SAY ANYTHING IS WRONG, HAVE I?

Or you could just pick up a copy of Public Mutual Fund Reports and see where Public Bank fund managers are buying. I mean, who do you think is buying into those counters you've identified KC? Retailers?

ME: AS I HAVE SAID, WHETHER ANYONE BUYS THE STOCKS I SHARE OR NOT HAS ABSOLUTELY NO EFFECT ON ME. I WROTE WITHOUT THE INTENTION TO ENTICE ANYONE TO BUY. WHAT FOR? NORMALLY WHEN I FIND A GOOD COMPANY SELLING CHEAP, I AM GOING FOR LONG HAUL.

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2018-02-17 23:36 | Report Abuse

No need ACCA, FCA, CFA or MBA PhD
Great investors can survive very well in the jungle known as stock market armed with good business sense and the correct personality traits.

simplicity vs complexity.

Keep it Simple, Stupid. Simplicity is the hall mark of most of the highly successful individuals. Whether it is stock market, business, politicians, public figures, most highly successful people have extraordinary talents to keep things simple in their head and also the ability to make things sound very simple and logical to themselves and to their audience.

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2018-02-17 23:49 | Report Abuse

Posted by stockmanmy > Feb 17, 2018 11:36 PM | Report Abuse
No need ACCA, FCA, CFA or MBA PhD
Great investors can survive very well in the jungle known as stock market armed with good business sense and the correct personality traits.
simplicity vs complexity.
Keep it Simple, Stupid. Simplicity is the hall mark of most of the highly successful individuals. Whether it is stock market, business, politicians, public figures, most highly successful people have extraordinary talents to keep things simple in their head and also the ability to make things sound very simple and logical to themselves and to their audience.

Posted by arv18 > Feb 17, 2018 10:10 PM | Report Abuse
stockmanmy ... with all due respect, have got some mental issues?
can you at least post something related what KC has written about?

Posted by Sslee > Feb 17, 2018 10:12 PM | Report Abuse
Dear Stockmanmy,
When challenge to write an article who your super-investor are and what have they done to deserve that status? Your answer below is worst than gibberish, it is a total disgrace and a disservice to KYY who you idolized. Please practice give and take (give more than you take/give thanks and take nothing for granted) or agree to disagree with respect and dignity. Learn to respect other as respect is only given to those who show respect for others

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2018-02-18 00:34 |

Post removed.Why?

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2018-02-18 02:40 |

Post removed.Why?

ajim102

63 posts

Posted by ajim102 > 2018-02-18 09:53 | Report Abuse

stockmanmy can teach some accounting tricks but cannot change a loser to a winner
18/02/2018 02:40

stay up until 2.40am in the morning just to say something rubbish. confirm got mental issue. please get some help.

Tessa Joseph

7,919 posts

Posted by Tessa Joseph > 2018-02-18 10:08 | Report Abuse

Gong Xi Fa Chai! When someone sells a stock, it’s likely that they don’t see any future gains. Meanwhile, the buyer of that same stock obviously believes that the stock will gain in value. When comes to prediction, no one can predict the market, only god can :)

Annetan

850 posts

Posted by Annetan > 2018-02-18 10:58 | Report Abuse

In my opinion,the stock operator/syndicates will use whatever tools available to their advantage media,popular analyst etc.They would also leverage whoever sifus' popularity to get their followers in.In order for them to distribute they need more buyers,the more the merrier!Everyone makes mistakes including sifus!Hence one need to practise risk management and have independent thinking ,evaluate and make decision yourself.Ultimately is your money and life!

chamlo

1,183 posts

Posted by chamlo > 2018-02-18 11:00 | Report Abuse

If KC so good why he not rich? Why still need subscribers money?

Blue Laser

205 posts

Posted by Blue Laser > 2018-02-18 11:16 | Report Abuse

If you have good business sense, you should be founding and running businesses full time; not speculating in Bursa stocks. The seriously rich in Malaysia are dominant leaders in one business or another which they built over time; they create jobs, pay taxes, are socially responsible and are accountable for their actions. They don't brag about their wealth to the whole world, or constantly remind others how clever they are, for they know the other type of BS when they see it.

dunspace

348 posts

Posted by dunspace > 2018-02-18 11:36 | Report Abuse

To all investors, if you do not know who is the patsy in the stock market, it is most probably you.

dunspace

348 posts

Posted by dunspace > 2018-02-18 11:38 | Report Abuse

why are there negative comments in this post? how did this post offend anyone....?

SALAM

1,048 posts

Posted by SALAM > 2018-02-18 11:43 | Report Abuse

Whether Black cat or White cat: as along as it can catch the rat, it is a good cat...........Best cat !!!

SALAM

1,048 posts

Posted by SALAM > 2018-02-18 11:44 | Report Abuse

Before I forget, GONG XI FA CAI

bluebiznet

1,177 posts

Posted by bluebiznet > 2018-02-18 11:46 | Report Abuse

What gohkimhock means by operators gone and no more supporter for hengyuan? What makes you think the operators gone? What makes you think you are so great and so insightful? Are you one of the syndicates? Or you are just a small fry? you sounds like rm13.00 is not worth to invest? Another SIFU just because he won the contest in i3 LOL. too many so called sifu in the market. Be it i3 or facebook.LOL

More2It

269 posts

Posted by More2It > 2018-02-18 12:58 | Report Abuse

Its obvious Y an operator team or its kaki, want the whole I3 to know, there is really no operator, its all a figment of small investors imagination n so call operators are actually, angels, not here to cari makan, like most investors/traders.

hollandking

3,694 posts

Posted by hollandking > 2018-02-18 13:08 | Report Abuse

why operators exist? Low volumes and $, easy for manipulation. In US, these operators are just ikan bilis, here they are taikos

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2018-02-18 13:36 |

Post removed.Why?

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2018-02-18 13:37 |

Post removed.Why?

MrPauper

1,031 posts

Posted by MrPauper > 2018-02-18 13:54 | Report Abuse

In short, stockmanmy has no standard formula. His philosophy is just about winning at all cost including at the expense of the others. Survivor of the fittest

Post a Comment
Market Buzz