1 person likes this.

82 comment(s). Last comment by 3iii 2019-09-19 22:05

3iii

12,847 posts

Posted by 3iii > 2019-04-01 08:24 | Report Abuse

The risk with buying poorly performing companies is the permanent loss of capital, though the price may look cheap.

calvintaneng

53,397 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2019-04-01 08:29 |

Post removed.Why?

calvintaneng

53,397 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2019-04-01 08:35 | Report Abuse

everyone knows the price of a thing but not its value

4 billion shares at 4.5 sen how much actually?

THIS FELLA FAILED HIS MATHS!!!

ONLY RM180 MILLIONS

JUST SELLING ONE PIECE OF SERENDAH OR GOMBAK LAND WILL BRING IN RM350 MILLIONS TO RM500 MILLIONS

calvintaneng

53,397 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2019-04-01 08:39 |

Post removed.Why?

3iii

12,847 posts

Posted by 3iii > 2019-04-01 09:05 | Report Abuse

Calvin should be honest with himself.

Then he should be honest with others.

He posted buying his PMCorp at 8 sen.

At least be at least be credible!

Anyway, for someone professing deep value investing, his promotions are craps at best.

Calvin is in the game of "Selling to Suckers." Without promoting, he is stuck in his lousy companies. His only hope is to find Suckers to take his stocks from him at higher prices.

By his own admission, Calvin invested 2% of his networth into stocks. He holds about 50 stocks, i.e. 2% of of allocation to stocks in each of these 50 companies. Well, let it be obvious. The dividend distributed and received in one of my stock is probably hundred folds of any of Calvin's single biggest gains. What is even better - this dividend is received yearly and growing.

Posted by (Clark GKent) Philip > 2019-04-01 09:13 | Report Abuse

Hi Calvin, my bad bet into Gkent is paying me 3.5 cents dividend on my cost purchase of 1.12 next week. That 3% dividend.

My bad bet into PCHEM at 8.20 is paying me 18 cents dividend last week. That is 2.2% dividend.

All those are paid via earnings and profits from existing business.

Yahoo. Especially since I am reinvesting my profits into more shares.

How much is talamt paying you to wait? Buying it at 8 cents(or 4.5 cents, whatever) and holding until today, how much dividend are you getting? How much profit are you enjoying from your stocks?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-04-01 09:39 |

Post removed.Why?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-04-01 09:40 | Report Abuse

RAIDER HAS TO MODERATE DRAGON'S COMPETITION BCOS IT LACK BRAIN, BUSINESS SENSE AND FAIRNESS FOR CALVIN TAN LOH....!!

SINCE THE CHALLENGE IS FROM PHILIP V CALVIN....THE COMPETITION SHOULD BE PHILIP PICK OF GKENT rm 1.14 V CALVIN PICK OF TALAM Rm 0.045 OVER 1 YR, CHECK THE SHARE PRICE for % GAIN AFTER 1 YR ON 31-3-2020 AND SEE WHO WINS LOH...!!

Posted by dragonslayer > Mar 29, 2019 9:46 PM | Report Abuse

Aiyo...got betting kah....must have referee...since I m referee in I3...let me set the rule lah...1 yr...too long.to follow up...let make it 6 mths...else...dun bet lah...2 Qtrs for the company to turn around ...ok or not...if ok...I put it up...price 4.5sen...see next 2 qtr result...can pecah 4.5 sen or not...by 100%...that is 9sen...above 8.5sen anak boss bot the 500mil shares...on lah...like this baru kira fair...dun use how many yrs lah...unfair lah...lol...aiyoyo...kikiki

New competition...on the right corner..from sinkapor Calvin kor kor...and..on the left corner Philip from Sabah...competition last for 6 mths...price 4.5sen as base price...if Calvin kor kor can achieve 9sen..is the winner...if cannot...Philip win. The winner can demand the loser to do what ever thing he likes in I3.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-04-01 09:41 | Report Abuse

U talk cock...use your head n use logic mah....!!

If Talam goes from 4.5 sen to 9.0 sen in 6 mths...that means 200% gain pa mah....!!

Yes Talam may succeed 200% gain...but why should calvin tan give so much handicap to Philip leh ??

I m sure...if Philip win like that also malu mah...!!

Since Philip criticize Talam...no good...then he need to pick a stock to beat Talam loh...!!

If he don dare and cannot beat Talam gain, then what right Philip can critize calvin tan leh ??

Posted by dragonslayer > Mar 31, 2019 6:48 PM | Report Abuse

Aiyo..Tibet monk...also here...why so kepoh..disturb referee set up competition rule leh...lol...you side calvin kor kor...everyone also know mah..you two buddy buddy...sweet talk to each other in I3...aiyoyo...not suitable to set any rule lah...referee not influence by anyone...better to set rule than you lah...lol...aiyoyo ..2 Qtrs to see can turn around or not...wei...sudah 10 yrs leh...shareholders are suffering for 10 yrs oredy...kesian...give another 2 Qtrs
is very good liao lor..apa lagi lu mau...another 5 or 10 yrs
like calvin kor kor want kah...unfair lah...some shareholders maybe sudah RIP lah....lol...aiyoyo...kikiki

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-04-01 09:42 | Report Abuse

Lempah,

That means u say Calvin Tan very panlai loh....!!

Then no need to bet loh...Philip can just surrender to Calvinloh...!!

But i m sure Philip feel can beat Calvin Tan, why don u let Philip fight fairly agst Calvin Tan leh ??

Posted by Leempeh > Mar 31, 2019 11:32 AM | Report Abuse

stockraider “RAIDER HAS TO MODERATE DRAGON'S COMPETITION BCOS IT LACK BRAIN, BUSINESS SENSE AND FAIRNESS FOR CALVIN TAN LOH....!!

SINCE THE CHALLENGE IS FROM PHILIP V CALVIN....THE COMPETITION SHOULD BE PHILIP PICK OF GKENT rm 1.14 V CALVIN PICK OF TALAM Rm 0.045 OVER 1 YR, CHECK THE SHARE PRICE for % GAIN AFTER 1 YR ON 31-3-2020 AND SEE WHO WINS LOH...!! “

Aiyoh Raider, we don’t have to wait one year! Shortly after the ECRL is actually approved (by April?), we’d know if what Calvin projected is right? If Talam benefits from the ECRL running through Talam properties in Serendah, and Talam property values spikes as Calvin asserts, then it’s absolutely no contest and Philip will lose his pants! It’d then be impossible to collect Talam at these chao ham yi prices. If not, I’ll be the first one out of Dodge! Before that, I’ll continue to collect loh.
31/03/2019 11:04 PM

gjcgoh

7 posts

Posted by gjcgoh > 2019-04-01 09:45 | Report Abuse

Calvin seems to be aggressivey promoting talamt but can talamt really transform when the 'tan sri' behind the show has a history of duping property buyers thru his numerous scams with such modus operandi like;
1. setting up a property development company (eg.Lestari Puchong),
2. bankrupt the company after duping buyers,
3. set up a new company to dupe unsuspecting buyers again (eg. trinity but renamed talamt after protest by another company called trinity).

I should know because I was one of the house buyers of his lestari puchong project. Lestari Puchong has gone bankrupt and under liquidation. Buyers like me are left in the lutch without house title because this "tan sri" had con buyers into buying bumi-allocated houses without them realising it. I only came to know of such scam when I tried to sell my house. Now, I cannot sell my house until the liquidator gets consent from the authorities.

No doubt there is value in talamt landbank but will the money after land sale or re-evaluation really benefit shareholders? Once a conman, always a conman. A leopard never change its spot. That 'tan sri' converting to christianity does'nt meant he has "transformed". Duping is in his blood, in his gene. So buyers beware.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-04-01 09:51 | Report Abuse

Chan Ah Chye not a conman, he is a good man, just that Talam hit by unfortunate circumstances resulting in losses loh...!!

Talam coming back, its debt has being pare down Rm 500m to Rm 58m...this is a big catalyst of Transformation.

Posted by gjcgoh > Apr 1, 2019 9:45 AM | Report Abuse

Calvin seems to be aggressivey promoting talamt but can talamt really transform when the 'tan sri' behind the show has a history of duping property buyers thru his numerous scams with such modus operandi like;
1. setting up a property development company (eg.Lestari Puchong),
2. bankrupt the company after duping buyers,
3. set up a new company to dupe unsuspecting buyers again (eg. trinity but renamed talamt after protest by another company called trinity).

I should know because I was one of the house buyers of his lestari puchong project. Lestari Puchong has gone bankrupt and under liquidation. Buyers like me are left in the lutch without house title because this "tan sri" had con buyers into buying bumi-allocated houses without them realising it. I only came to know of such scam when I tried to sell my house. Now, I cannot sell my house until the liquidator gets consent from the authorities.

No doubt there is value in talamt landbank but will the money after land sale or re-evaluation really benefit shareholders? Once a conman, always a conman. A leopard never change its spot. That 'tan sri' converting to christianity does'nt meant he has "transformed". Duping is in his blood, in his gene. So buyers beware.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-04-01 09:55 | Report Abuse

Why Talam ??

U look for bottom fishing in investment...when it hit the floor & no longer can come down anymore loh...!!

With improving prospect with ECRL revival & better financial standing thru deep debt reduction, Talam turnaround is within sight loh...!!

The call by Calvin Talim 4.5 sen very good & timely mah....!!

hollandking

3,694 posts

Posted by hollandking > 2019-04-01 09:57 | Report Abuse

what gjcgoh pointed out is showing the trait of management. It is important to take note of it.

jackfruit

544 posts

Posted by jackfruit > 2019-04-01 09:59 | Report Abuse

Everyday also margin call how to go up.

calvintaneng

53,397 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2019-04-01 10:04 | Report Abuse

Gjcgoh

You know why Tan Sri want to change name from Talam to Trinity?

Because he accepted Jesus as Lord and Saviour

Trinity stands for

God the Father
God the Son Jesus
God the Holy Spirit

One God in Tri unity of 3 Persons

Now someone with same name Trinity opposed it so he changed in to TalamT

Or Talam Transform

From caterpillar to butterfly

After debts are cleared Talam will be transformed

You can catch a caterpillar easily but not a butterfly

Caterpillar looks ugly and butterfly looks pretty

BUT same existence

Why not buy while cheap?

Others will pay very high price later when all is clear and nice

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-04-01 10:05 | Report Abuse

Yes Raider agree with Calvin comment here loh....!!

They are so many turnaround deep value discount margin of safety play that raider, calvin & leno have make so much monies in the past that make naysayer like 3iii a fool with his stupid foolish comment loh...!!

The very good example of past success are Pmcorp, Insas, Lcth, Gsb, Eforce...turnaround play are very lucrative investment tech especially when it is obscenely cheap loh.....!!

calvintaneng don't listen to naysayers

CALVIN ADVISE CLEAR YOUR MIND OF ALL PREJUDICE

THEN READ FOR YOURSELF VERY VERY VERY VERY CAREFULLY

INVESTMENT SUCCESS OR FAILURE IS YOUR OWN MAKING!!!

TOP REASONS WHY TALAMT OR TALAM TRANFORM IS A GREAT BUY AT 4.5 SEN NOW, Calvin Tan Research

https://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/www.eaglevisioninvest.com/200309.jsp
01/04/2019 8:22 AM

Posted by Heavenly PUNTER > 2019-04-01 10:09 | Report Abuse

Believe Punter Chun Chun Call.
https://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/Day3/200356.jsp

Sales

3,196 posts

Posted by Sales > 2019-04-01 10:54 | Report Abuse

Get to buy some at 0.045sen. Huat ah!!!!

3iii

12,847 posts

Posted by 3iii > 2019-04-01 11:18 | Report Abuse

https://klse.i3investor.com/servlets/discuss/5107154.jsp
Deep Value Investing has its Inherent Problems. Just ask Calvin and Raider.

There are better ways to make money.
Stay with Quality.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-04-01 11:22 | Report Abuse

If only 3iii understand the art of making monies loh...!!

Posted by 3iii > Apr 1, 2019 11:18 AM | Report Abuse

https://klse.i3investor.com/servlets/discuss/5107154.jsp
Deep Value Investing has its Inherent Problems. Just ask Calvin and Raider.

There are better ways to make money.
Stay with Quality.

calvintaneng

53,397 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2019-04-01 11:37 | Report Abuse

Ask 3 SIFUs

1. WALTER SCHLOSS

2. PETER LYNCH

3. HOWARD MARKS

ABOUT INVESTING IN

CYCLICAL

TURNAROUND

ASSET PLAYS

ALL WILL BUY TALAM IF THEY KNOW

jackfruit

544 posts

Posted by jackfruit > 2019-04-01 11:57 | Report Abuse

Never invest in born again christian stocks.

apolloang

18,163 posts

Posted by apolloang > 2019-04-01 11:59 | Report Abuse

is dato buta yap Christian?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-04-01 12:40 | Report Abuse

Remember i try to collect 4 sen talam everyday....but cannot get loh....!!

Not easy to pay so little to get unpolished Gems, bcos other people also knows its value mah.....!!

Thus they don simply sell mah....!!

calvintaneng

53,397 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2019-04-01 13:00 | Report Abuse

Calvin happily bought more at 4.5 sen

Posted by Heavenly PUNTER > 2019-04-01 14:51 | Report Abuse

Don't follow this holland counter. https://klse.i3investor.com/jsp/blog/blallpost.jsp?blid=5532
THIS IS A BETTER CHOICE!

Posted by Heavenly PUNTER > 2019-04-01 14:51 | Report Abuse

Sorry Unker Calvin, but Talam I really cannot AGREE WITH YOU!

calvintaneng

53,397 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2019-04-01 16:33 | Report Abuse

It's Ok no need to agree with Calvin

Calvin is absolutely happy

cutie

1,690 posts

Posted by cutie > 2019-04-01 16:35 | Report Abuse

calvin, your pantech fell to 51 sen.

calvintaneng

53,397 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2019-04-01 16:38 | Report Abuse

CALVIN & MANY FRIENDS BOUGHT PM CORP AT 9 SEN FOR 2 YEARS I THINK FROM YEAR 2010 TO 2012 at 9 sen

ONE DAY IN 2013/4 PM CORP SHOT TO 36 SEN FOR 400% UPSIDE!!

MANY MADE 5 FIGURES & SEVERAL MADE 6 FIGURES FROM PM CORP AFTER HOLDING FOR 2 SHORT YEARS

NO FIXED DEPOSIT ANYWHERE IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD COULD GIVE 400% YIELD IN 2 YEARS!

WE GOT IT BUYING INTO A DEEPLY OVERLOOKED, UNLOVED UNDERVALUE STOCK

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-04-01 16:43 | Report Abuse

Correctloh...raider was one of the biggest winner joining calvin tan purchase on pmcorp loh....!!

u make monies not bcos of very panlai only, must be barani, patience, hold long term mah.....!!

Posted by stockraider > Apr 1, 2019 4:37 PM | Report Abuse X

Raider has this to say loh....!!

U need to make monies, u must berani, have patience & invest long term loh....!!

Like 3iii say longterm tapi invest tak berani....no balls beli for longterm also no use mah.....!!

SAPE is surewin longterm investment...raider has nothing to add loh...!!

Also Learn lah from Calvin Sunday Bible study below loh...!!

Like that also don understand meh....!!

If u manage to buy 4.5 sen u make how much ??

If u manage to buy 4 sen u make how much leh ??

It is all rational commercial business decision loh...!!

Nothing due to berani or tak berani loh...!!

To be berani already decided....that means already decided that Talam is a good buy loh...!!

Posted by dragonslayer > Apr 1, 2019 12:43 PM | Report Abuse

Aiyo Tibet monk..gem leh..why not buy 4.5 sen..9sen..200% return...why kira so much small money...big wtg for you leh....but why wtg 4sen...dare dare sapu 4.5sen lah...why scare lah...cakap gem..pay half to get germ...you pun tak berani..lagi mau promote germ lagi kah...lol..wakakaka...kikiki

Posted by calvintaneng > Apr 1, 2019 4:38 PM | Report Abuse

CALVIN & MANY FRIENDS BOUGHT PM CORP AT 9 SEN FOR 2 YEARS I THINK FROM YEAR 2010 TO 2012 at 9 sen

MANY MADE 5 FIGURES & SEVERAL MADE 6 FIGURES FROM PM CORP AFTER HOLDING FOR 2 SHORT YEARS

NO FIXED DEPOSIT ANYWHERE IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD COULD GIVE 400% YIELD IN 2 YEARS!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-04-01 17:10 |

Post removed.Why?

calvintaneng

53,397 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2019-04-01 17:11 | Report Abuse

HAHAHA

NO NEED TO BAIL ANYONE

CALVIN BOUGHT PM CORP AT 9 SEN FOR YEAR 2010 To 2012 AT 9 SEN

THOSE WHO BOUGHT PM CORP AT 8.5 SEN WERE EVEN MORE FORTUNATE

LATER PM CORP SHOT UP TO 36 SEN FOR 400% UPSIDE

SO IF TALAM GOING TO 12 SEN OR MORE BUYING AT 4.5 SEN ALREADY VERY HAPPY

IF CAN GET AT 4 SEN WILL BE EXTRA BONUS!!!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-04-01 17:22 | Report Abuse

U boloh...very short sighted mah....!!
Talam surewin mah......!!
Just remember Pmcorp how we make big big monies loh...!!

Posted by 如鱼得水 > Apr 1, 2019 5:12 PM | Report Abuse

Bodoh conman raider, the problem is u cant sell at 4.5 cts.. when u cant sell at 4.5 cts, what's pt of buying at 4 cts...

Posted by stockraider > Apr 1, 2019 4:43 PM | Report Abuse X

Correctloh...raider was one of the biggest winner joining calvin tan purchase on pmcorp loh....!!

u make monies not bcos of very panlai only, must be barani, patience, hold long term mah.....!!

U need to make monies, u must berani, have patience & invest long term loh....!!

Like 3iii say longterm tapi invest tak berani....no balls beli for longterm also no use mah.....!!

To be berani already decided....that means already decided that Talam is a good buy loh...!!

Posted by dragonslayer > Apr 1, 2019 12:43 PM | Report Abuse

Aiyo Tibet monk..gem leh..why not buy 4.5 sen..9sen..200% return...why kira so much small money...big wtg for you leh....but why wtg 4sen...dare dare sapu 4.5sen lah...why scare lah...cakap gem..pay half to get germ...you pun tak berani..lagi mau promote germ lagi kah...lol..wakakaka...kikiki

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-04-01 21:39 | Report Abuse

This fellow veli bodoh....if he does not see Talam got so much good prospect, why he wants to waste time here leh ??
The drawback is this pondan has no balls to take the 1st step to invest like calvin & raider mah.....!!

Don let this conman manipulate u loh...this guy has no balls to invest loh...but don let his envy pull u down loh...!!

Once ECRL jalan Talam will shoot up loh...!!

But even if no ECRL ,talam will still shoot up but it will take slightly longer mah...!!

In other words Talam great opportunity coming very fast veli soon loh...!!

Posted by 如鱼得水 > Apr 1, 2019 9:28 PM | Report Abuse

that Bodoh S'pore conman's partner raider so long sided dreaming talam to go up 9cts yet don't dare to buy 4.5 cts...

Bec he knows that talam is rubbish stock wont go up, has to tipu newbies to buy up n create volume lor.. conman calvin has hard sell many times on this counter liao.. he failed all d time.. U all better sell if that too rubbish conmen manage to push up d price slightly throw to them... let them stuck more..

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-04-01 21:48 | Report Abuse

If people bought high & now got stucked and desperately wants to get out ??

Do u not think big advantage & opportunity leh ??

Furthermore Talam financial has improved alot with debt pare down alot & with its wonderful strategic property bank in hand, it is very difficult to miss loh...!!

It is time to accumulate loh....!!

Posted by 如鱼得水 > Apr 1, 2019 9:40 PM | Report Abuse

Bodoh conman raider now only 9.30 so fast dreaming liao?

after your conman partner calvin hard sell a few times, many are stuck at high, all oso 1 to dispose la.. U so long sighted go buy 6 cts la.. help those stuck to escape lor... n then u wait for a 10 years for it to go 9 cts lor provided it do not ended up in pn17 n delisted lor...

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-04-01 21:58 | Report Abuse

DON WORRY RAIDER IS COLLECTING AT 4 SEN MAH.....TODAY MANAGE TO GET ABIT LOH.....!!

EVERYDAY RAIDER IS COLLECTING LOH....!!

THIS IS BCOS RAIDER BELIEVE IN CALVIN LOH....!!

Posted by 如鱼得水 > Apr 1, 2019 9:54 PM | Report Abuse

don't worry, conman raider, I don't read your long winded lies... just your title, go c 4 yourself, there are a lot of q to sell at higher level where they were stuck...
If u really think this rubbish so good, u buy 4.5 cts straight liao la.. y waiting to buy 4 cts... bec u are bodoh u think others oso bodoh like U...

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-04-01 22:05 | Report Abuse

BODOH FELLOW LOH....!!

HARD SELL OR GENEROUS SELLING LEH ??

CALVIN HAS A TRACK RECORD OF PICKING GOOD STOCK THAT GENERATE BIG RETURN MAH.......!!

Posted by stockraider > Apr 1, 2019 4:43 PM | Report Abuse X

Posted by 如鱼得水 > Apr 1, 2019 10:00 PM | Report Abuse

If so good don't need hard sell desperately la... blind oso can c u all want to b bailed out lor... sell asset to pay for losses call good? after all asset sold oledy, no collateral to borrow money from bank, no money flow no working capital, bankrupt lor...

moneykj

6,106 posts

Posted by moneykj > 2019-04-01 22:16 | Report Abuse

Abang adik Raiders and Calvin promote kuih talam. You have your good reasons to buy into this kind of counters. But just like Bjcorp it need take may be years only can see the return. Calvin promoted Bjcorp years ago at 0.50, until now Bjcorp still like dead water. We can't see Calvin promote Bjcorp any more. He himself also beh than I think.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-04-01 22:21 | Report Abuse

WE DON GET ANYTHING FOR SHARING, JUST SATISFACTION, THAT WE HAVE SHARE SOME GOOD INVESTMENT WITH I3 MEMBERS LOH...!!

WE ALSO MAKE MONIES LIKE ANYBODY ELSE IN I3 BY JUST INVESTING ON TALAM MAH....!!

Posted by 如鱼得水 > Apr 1, 2019 10:16 PM | Report Abuse
X

How much conmen raider n calvin get for their hard sell.. this is against the rule, I will report to S.C later when I free...

Good counter don't need hard sell. KYY just wrote a blog n buy up d shares, he never hard sell. n his counter is not rubbish counter... like talam..

freddiehero

16,715 posts

Posted by freddiehero > 2019-04-01 22:22 | Report Abuse

not yet pn17?

moneykj

6,106 posts

Posted by moneykj > 2019-04-01 22:26 | Report Abuse

VT counters only Redtone can play. VT has no choice, want to please his Johor heng tai. Others he want to keep for his anak cucu at cheapest possible.

Livermore

2,797 posts

Posted by Livermore > 2019-04-01 22:42 | Report Abuse

Sigh... The story like u tell MPHBCAP... Just the name change

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-04-01 22:45 |

Post removed.Why?

calvintaneng

53,397 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2019-04-02 00:54 | Report Abuse

Livermore

Story of mphbcap still ongoing. As well as Buy Corp and Mui Bhd

Value might not be recognized immediately. Value will surface one day

See these ones all Chun Chun Calls of Calvin

1. Super Enterprise
2. Kulim
3. The store
4. Weida
5. Daiman
6. Tmakmur
All Chun Chun taken private because so valuable

Datuk Surin will take mphbcap private just as he took Me private

And if I have the power I will take Talam private at 8 sen (double the closing price of 4 sen today )

calvintaneng

53,397 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2019-04-02 00:55 | Report Abuse

Datuk Surin took Mwe private

apolloang

18,163 posts

Posted by apolloang > 2019-04-02 00:57 | Report Abuse

dato butayap until now no take butaland private? dato tan no take ken private?

calvintaneng

53,397 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2019-04-02 00:59 | Report Abuse

Not all management have the same degree of honesty or integrity

That is why we must diversify into different counters

Hopefully, some Management's are upright and honest in s crooked world

gjcgoh

7 posts

Posted by gjcgoh > 2019-04-02 06:53 | Report Abuse

Posted by stockraider > Apr 1, 2019 9:51 AM | Report Abuse

Chan Ah Chye not a conman, he is a good man, just that Talam hit by unfortunate circumstances resulting in losses loh...!!

Stockraider,
If you think Chan Ah Chye a good man, probably that is because you're not a victim of his scams. Check his track record to see how many property development companies he had started only to close down leaving many house buyers in a lurch. Offhand, besides talam, there is brisdale, lestari Puchong, puncak jalil, etc.

Many of his victims faced problems such as;
1) servicing bank loans and at the same time paying house rent due to his abandoned or late delivery projects.
2) scammed into buying bumi-allocated houses of which, I am one of his victims. After 13 years, I am still waiting for my house title.
3) Extremely poor quality houses delivered. Ask any of his house buyers and they will tell you that the houses which Talam built literally live up to its Cantonese name of "Ta Lam" which means "hit, collapse".

His victims spit at the very mention of Talam and Chan Ah Chye name. So if your think he is still a good man, ask him to buy over my house or compensate his victims and they will stop spitting at his name.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz