NEXGRAM HOLDINGS BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): NEXGRAM (0096)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

0.015 - 0.02

Trading Volume

46 people like this.

50,494 comment(s). Last comment by icedvestor 2 weeks ago

cabaleros

94 posts

Posted by cabaleros > 2013-02-01 12:45 | Report Abuse

Personally, i think 35 pc return in less than 2 mths is pretty neat.. I have no idea how much others are making. Frankly, i take no interest, but since u insist on 'holland', i must at least be transparent. Ur growing hostility amazes me.

FatCat

649 posts

Posted by FatCat > 2013-02-01 12:45 | Report Abuse

Nobody can judge others,pls don`t repeat this again,unless you are GOD.Comments on counters only !

FatCat

649 posts

Posted by FatCat > 2013-02-01 12:47 | Report Abuse

I am not talking to you,you also so busy,you must be very busy !

cabaleros

94 posts

Posted by cabaleros > 2013-02-01 12:49 | Report Abuse

To the contrary, people actually do judge. If you dont know that, you must be living in an alternate reality. Unless of course, you are hollier than thou. If so, i must ask your forgiveness if you are somewhat taken by my 'judgemental like' comments. Thanks.

FatCat

649 posts

Posted by FatCat > 2013-02-01 12:52 | Report Abuse

Here in the forum nobody is able to judge others,you can judge everythings you like,but not here.!!!

FatCat

649 posts

Posted by FatCat > 2013-02-01 13:10 | Report Abuse

ramunia is asking chleong and fatcat,that is why i answer.But busy body interrupt,i think bcos ramunia do not mention his name,tak boleh tahan.

FatCat

649 posts

Posted by FatCat > 2013-02-01 13:19 | Report Abuse

You think you are right,i think i am right,if you allow me comment you,you know what will happen ?

FatCat

649 posts

Posted by FatCat > 2013-02-01 14:34 | Report Abuse

Comment on counter is nothing wrong or right !

One of my fried he got stuck at RBLand,at 1997 the price gone down to 0.30 .He is really a though person wait untill 2007 the price gone up to 3.50.
Anything can happen,as long as we comment counter,my friend name this counter as salted fish,at last salted fish become alive again.

"Ham Yi Fan Sang"

Friends,allow members to comment the counter as what they like,but make sure do not comment others people.

FatCat

649 posts

Posted by FatCat > 2013-02-01 14:42 | Report Abuse

Hard time never last,but tough man do.
Congratulation to my friend that i mentioned just now !!!

cabaleros

94 posts

Posted by cabaleros > 2013-02-01 15:04 | Report Abuse

Hard times never last, tough ppl do. And im sure that tough person is able to take on any form of critics against him and respond in a manner befotting a 'sifu' who knows how to time the market. Please do not let ur emotions take over ur intelligence. You lost me when u said this was abt 'ramunia'.. Please, if you so wish, understand what my earlier posting was abt. Im not after fame, a voice of conscience is more like it.. Truth really does hurt, yes? Feel free to comment on me.. Im all open to criticism. :-)

FatCat

649 posts

Posted by FatCat > 2013-02-01 15:17 | Report Abuse

I can take any comment that you want to. But i am just to remind you do not repeat this in this forum,bcos this is not allow to be happen in this forum.
You can critic me as what you like,i don`t bother.But again do not mention here.
We have to take it easy as members critic the counter,but not people.

FatCat

649 posts

Posted by FatCat > 2013-02-01 15:20 | Report Abuse

The principle in the forum is everybody is free to comment counter,not people.I hope everybody follow the rules.

FatCat

649 posts

Posted by FatCat > 2013-02-01 15:23 | Report Abuse

I follow i3`s rule,no comment on people.
If you don`t believe,try to critic more people in the forum,see what will happen.

FatCat

649 posts

Posted by FatCat > 2013-02-01 15:26 | Report Abuse

Different people different point of view on counter,that is normal.
Don`t act as you are holly,like GOD want to comment people.

FatCat

649 posts

Posted by FatCat > 2013-02-01 15:28 | Report Abuse

Although you are open minded,i3 also not allow others to critic you.

FatCat

649 posts

Posted by FatCat > 2013-02-01 15:38 | Report Abuse

I saw alot of people also befotting a sifu,but i can take it.I don`t comment him,do not report abuse against him.

FatCat

649 posts

Posted by FatCat > 2013-02-01 15:47 | Report Abuse

When i mentioned below 0.125 is cheap, after that i say below 0.105 is cheap,nothing wrong.

But if i say below 0.125 is cheap, after that say 0.105 is expensive,than that is something wrong.

skyland

644 posts

Posted by skyland > 2013-02-01 16:08 | Report Abuse

FatCat i support u!! Who wanna argue pls shut your mouth up...nextnat can buy to hold so long below 0.11...dont buy if you do not have kuku to hold...buy if u believe but dont ask why please...

FatCat

649 posts

Posted by FatCat > 2013-02-01 16:10 | Report Abuse

skyland,thanks alot.I just can not accept those acting himself is holly and comment others.

BIGFish

154 posts

Posted by BIGFish > 2013-02-01 17:10 | Report Abuse

appreciate you'll gentlemen can put an end here, thanks.

FatCat

649 posts

Posted by FatCat > 2013-02-01 17:16 | Report Abuse

How many people like BIGFish,skyland,?
Alot of new forummer dare not to share thier point of view bcos there is holly man stand by to critic them.

FatCat

649 posts

Posted by FatCat > 2013-02-01 17:26 | Report Abuse

BIGFish,your大家傻`s sharing in takaso forum is interesting,we need alot of people like you.Thanks for your advise.

cabaleros

94 posts

Posted by cabaleros > 2013-02-01 17:33 | Report Abuse

Give it a rest fatcat. Your time and energy is better invested in further analysing n timing nextnation price movement instead of me, the holly man you hate. :-)

FatCat

649 posts

Posted by FatCat > 2013-02-01 17:37 | Report Abuse

ok,no problem.But i really hope this type of argue not happen again.Don`t frighten the new comer.thanks.

cabaleros

94 posts

Posted by cabaleros > 2013-02-01 17:39 | Report Abuse

Nothing in the future is certain. I cannot give you such guarantee. LOL.

FatCat

649 posts

Posted by FatCat > 2013-02-01 17:41 | Report Abuse

Everything is uncertain,but if you assure not to comment people,everything settle.

FatCat

649 posts

Posted by FatCat > 2013-02-01 17:48 | Report Abuse

There is a forummer said takaso is hopeless,but BIGFish know how to share nicely although is different opinion.Good example.

chleong

596 posts

Posted by chleong > 2013-02-01 18:17 | Report Abuse

... fatcat, my brother calm down, just saw your email, another awakening safety rule, make alot of sense, i thank you again here.
... as regard to cabaleros & fatcat, both of you are using different method, speaking different language. cabaleros as day trader and fatcat as investor. "C" self belief serve him well to gain from patimas 35% in less than 6 months but the advise and wisdom of reading and learning from the financial statement and investor relation is bit conflicting to me. since he uses patimas as example which already in financial deep shit, making losses most of the time. investing in this counter is a no no but tapping into big boy technical play and surf the day to profit is OK, at your own risk.
... i find his manner strange when he, cabaleros simply comes in and say you will lose more with the volume i held, reason unprovided. maybe the earlier comment of timing nextnat push up before CNY causes uneasiness to others. as i said earlier timing at best guesswork until materialize.
... fatcat for definite you are completely right we should comment on the counter, when members take it personal and see it the other way, bashing get going. fatcat i can understand you and fully support your cause. you are already a very good investor, serve you very well in the long run.
... the whole problem with forummers (me included) comment boil down to this: "belief" we hold, "perspective" we see, "ego" we pride, but please members here don't just simply blurt out, take things personal and serious. please provide your perspective why, reasoning.

extracted from somewhere over the rainbow way up high haha:
...that there is something 'wrong' with everything.

No matter what you are looking at, you can
find something wrong with it, something imperfect,
something that is not okay with you. Don't worry,
if you look hard enough you'll find it.

There is also something 'right' with everything.
No matter what you are looking at,
you can find something right with it,
something perfect.

There remains, then, only one question:
What are you going to look at? What are you
choosing to notice? What is your perspective?

"Have a Nice Holiday to All Members Here" making a living, believing, proofing themselves

FatCat

649 posts

Posted by FatCat > 2013-02-01 18:29 | Report Abuse

chleong, how old are you,you look like more mature than me.
mature man make peaceful world..i am 80,you should be 90 lol,ha,ha,ha...

chleong

596 posts

Posted by chleong > 2013-02-01 18:46 | Report Abuse

... age don't matter, the sifu remember more full of skill & experience which can never ever be bought with money, their words shock and strike to the core. me newbie is careless and forgetful lot. if you have to know, born 1970, 43 years and time is flying, gone through a lot of bad time, time told me it is a blessing in disguise. invest a lot in self development, trying my best to move mountain of own weakness, sometimes try too hard and stress out. i sound mature maybe because of the ability to explain things in a wider context. appreciative to have you here fatcat.
... wow wow fatcat you really are activated this round, you almost fill the pages. full of energy, very confident. bravo salute

FatCat

649 posts

Posted by FatCat > 2013-02-01 18:54 | Report Abuse

chleong,do not forget i am jobless people. That is why have alot of time and energy.
Be patient,round by round,after 5 rounds,you should be rich enough to have easy life.50 millions,ok or not ?

FatCat

649 posts

Posted by FatCat > 2013-02-01 19:04 | Report Abuse

chleong,you notice or not,when you talk,i talk very little,i felt i am just a newbie also.

dumb123

41 posts

Posted by dumb123 > 2013-02-01 19:43 | Report Abuse

Pardon my ignorance,but i do take comfort on the fact that its naps is 0.16++.It may not be the accurate guidance.But it does roughly show that this is a potential counter in long term,regardless of the proposed rights issue

chleong

596 posts

Posted by chleong > 2013-02-01 19:44 | Report Abuse

... my choice to take the bull by the horn full time, my earlier business generate sufficient income. never ever cross my mind for such a big amount, the market is too fake for me, people become not themselve. quality of life is more important and rewarding. try my best to gain more capital above few M to start up some healthy, ethical, holistic enjoying win win business.
... if people can contribute better, most welcome so i can talk less and enjoy the fruits ha ha. congratulation you are jobless because "smart money" works for you, not working for the "dumb money". so you are a fantastic jobless rich guy, undoubtedly you are trader investor that you earned it through thick and thin through the years, tough guy prevail and you deserve it. bravo

chleong

596 posts

Posted by chleong > 2013-02-01 19:48 | Report Abuse

... fatcat received your email reply, you point out again what i miss, thank you, i learned.

cabaleros

94 posts

Posted by cabaleros > 2013-02-01 19:59 | Report Abuse

Chleong : i think u may have miss the part where i said i enjoy day trading AND INVESTING at the same time.. Geez, you ppl really have to start reading entirely, and not just pick n pick. I nver said im a day trader somemore.. Aiyo,, the danger of internet.. :-). U can easily get miss quoted all the time. But i guess u r right, when u said this : What are you going to look at? What are you choosing to notice? What is your perspective?

That being said, i thank you for the attention. As to the reason why i say u might loose more.. Its a matter of opinion. Diluted earnings, loss of business focus.. Notwithstanding goreng aside, i see limited chance of upside in few years. But as u wisely put it.. Its all in the perception. Time will tell , yes? Enjoy the weekend.

cabaleros
42 posts
Posted by cabaleros > Feb 1, 2013 12:30 PM | Report Abuse X

I have no such thing as 'my counter'. However, i do enjoy day trade and investing at the same time. :-).

skyland

644 posts

Posted by skyland > 2013-02-01 20:58 | Report Abuse

Nextnat tp 0.20...hold 1 yr...who dare challenge me?

FatCat

649 posts

Posted by FatCat > 2013-02-01 21:09 | Report Abuse

skyland,i think your TP is acceptable.

cabaleros

94 posts

Posted by cabaleros > 2013-02-01 21:21 | Report Abuse

Skyland. I will take you on that. I have no TP, but i will beg to differ. Fair enough?

skyland

644 posts

Posted by skyland > 2013-02-01 21:36 | Report Abuse

side bet?? if 1/2/2014 nextnat nvr touch Rm0.20...i bank in RM100k to ur acc...if could hit RM0.20 within 1 yr, u gv me RM100...deal?

chleong

596 posts

Posted by chleong > 2013-02-01 21:43 | Report Abuse

... bravo cabaleros, that's the way putting your own perspective,i like it. if i misquoted & misunderstood by picking selectively, i say sorry here. that's why further question and dialogue is a must clear things up, not muted and judging another's view that doesn't conform with us. there is no oneway street but both and there is no other way to communicate better. by allowing different angle of looking at thing, we grow. "nobody is right because things change, the odds is always there to go against you". i believe in wide panoramic coverage, of which we can easily missed, left out and blinded. no members should have enmity against each other, is just human making mistakes. we are here to grow and to make a living. all are contributing here.
... totally agree with you on diluted earnings but loss focus as you see it, no. as i said earlier, if you need your own network service platform to expand further as well as catering for PT Inovisi 3 years contract the choice is either rent from others or buy up. that is why also i said "now they knew they really want", so owning it is not a bad idea that goes along with property. yes the risk is there and it is normal for most of us to see the risk before potential. for example patimas you see the potential in gaining, so you took a bet and profitted. big boy is pushing it up to lure us in "buy now tp 50 sen" so that they can dispose to you high. when it is a risk and when it is a potential gain entire depend on your experience and skill, i am still learning here.
... nextnat is a choice i pick, never regretted though the long waiting, i am buying the potential, not being nostalgic with it. "inevitable" technical play up is there as fatcat point out, taking profit at right time and re-enter later. read about macrokios of goldis you will understand better the potential nextnat already tap into or can tap further. by all mean nextnat is not partnering with any tom dick & harry,it is an indonesian giant. this nextnat is a tough guy, diehard since 2005. thank you cabaleros

FatCat

649 posts

Posted by FatCat > 2013-02-01 21:51 | Report Abuse

chleong,if i am not mistake,the indonesian giant is 100 time bigger than nextnat,am i right.

cabaleros

94 posts

Posted by cabaleros > 2013-02-01 21:55 | Report Abuse

Skyland: if i am wrong, i will personally give you rm100 by hand. But if you are wrong. Pls do give the 100k to charity of your choice and invite me to join you when u dobate it.

chleong

596 posts

Posted by chleong > 2013-02-01 22:00 | Report Abuse

... haha skyland battle betting, you are sure to profit from this counter. realistically nextnat needs to break through certain resistance to move high up as fatcat thoroughly point out to tuahuat. cabaleros may have left out nextnat potential, just let it be. we make ours. i believe newcomer also badly misunderstood fatcat, fatcat is not that reckless parking his fortune to this counter without doing real time homework "big boy". take easy folks is holiday, maybe the battle is to energise everybody for all boredom, get stuck with i3 forum haha

FatCat

649 posts

Posted by FatCat > 2013-02-01 22:03 | Report Abuse

chleong,one more thing to confirm with you,during our comment can we talk about BIG BOY.I was warned not mention BIG BOY.

cabaleros

94 posts

Posted by cabaleros > 2013-02-01 22:07 | Report Abuse

Fatcat still cant get over my comments.. Lol. How pitifull.. Really mate, did i hurt your ego that bad? :-)

skyland

644 posts

Posted by skyland > 2013-02-01 22:07 | Report Abuse

FatCat...Bigboy big girl cowboy cowgirl all ok for me...we just want to earn money & benefit from this forum...you did a great job & i salute u...

FatCat

649 posts

Posted by FatCat > 2013-02-01 22:11 | Report Abuse

If there is betting occured,both side should take the same risk,amount betting should also same,i think skyland had type wrongly.

chleong

596 posts

Posted by chleong > 2013-02-01 22:11 | Report Abuse

... yeah fatcat indonesian giant 1.5B cap 100X nextnat, O&G, Energy & Telco infra, indonesia economy is going wild, you better believe it, see our big boy institution keep moving in, our plantation is there too, airasia too. look at oriental cash pile buying plantation land like nobody business. indonesia economic is not an accident, population potential? or population disaster?, you name it.

skyland

644 posts

Posted by skyland > 2013-02-01 22:14 | Report Abuse

Those day we import indonesia maid...i think future they will import malaysian maid....FatCat...i m not type wrong but i perli him on behalf of u...

Post a Comment
Market Buzz