NEXGRAM HOLDINGS BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): NEXGRAM (0096)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

0.015 - 0.02

Trading Volume

46 people like this.

50,494 comment(s). Last comment by icedvestor 2 weeks ago

BIGFish

154 posts

Posted by BIGFish > 2013-02-02 18:06 | Report Abuse

smart tower office near my house la...free i go his office ' lim-teh'... see got any deal not..

FatCat

649 posts

Posted by FatCat > 2013-02-02 18:24 | Report Abuse

Where is our bro,come on lim teh together lol.

chleong

596 posts

Posted by chleong > 2013-02-02 20:02 | Report Abuse

... i will join "lim teh" let me know in advance, the meeting of minds.

FatCat

649 posts

Posted by FatCat > 2013-02-02 20:14 | Report Abuse

Chleong,our BIGFISH sai there is a very fishy counter,after some time will have alot salted fish. Lim teh got to ask BIGFISH where yo meet,at what time.

FatCat

649 posts

Posted by FatCat > 2013-02-03 09:05 | Report Abuse

Hi,Nextnat Follower,
Goog morning.

No hot NEWS is good for follower,If have alot of good NEWS is good for leader (Big Boy).Invest in the right counter also need right attitude.

Rich people have alot of times,if don`t know how to use the time correctly,will do all the funny funny things,al last spoil the wealth and health.

If you are full timer and also follow NEXTNAT, you have to train up yourself as a bravo discipline man.At last money will chase you from all direction,if you chase money,only one direction.

Be a bravo rich gentleman.

chleong

596 posts

Posted by chleong > 2013-02-03 10:59 | Report Abuse

... good morning fatcat, well said, they have all the time and money chasing you from all direction. teach me more rules sifu, so i can graps better. appreciative

FatCat

649 posts

Posted by FatCat > 2013-02-03 11:27 | Report Abuse

chleong, when you park at NEXTNAT,money will chase you from all direction,when you hunt in P counter,you are chasing money,one direction,money run more faster.

chleong

596 posts

Posted by chleong > 2013-02-03 12:04 | Report Abuse

... nextnat i already make it 2 round, no regret and resist to fantasize about it. as for P counter, people don't see or choose not to see what you have seen. i did pre cautious people about digista to dispose off when they move up in another site which i have confirmed outcome. people is just people, see what they it to see. it is not wrong either with their belief or seeing, it just that things "change", we have evolve to prevail isn't it fatcat.
i profitted from this P counter, knowing quite well the outcome, quick in quick out. the ceo said they have this gigantic powerful memory storage, getting someone to pump in more fund to save it. that "someone" is questionable, they have an agenda, very very risky now. always the method to lure you in is to push up, where they will dispose to you and will fake most of the buying volume bid by bid. most bursa counter that moves up follow the same method don't you agree fatcat.

chleong

596 posts

Posted by chleong > 2013-02-03 12:12 | Report Abuse

... i left out something, i love the way you put it, picture become clearer in comparison. may i add, the choice is you chase after it, maybe because you are afraid to miss out ... or ... the choice of patiently waiting, let it come to you. interesting choice or dilemma.

FatCat

649 posts

Posted by FatCat > 2013-02-03 12:58 | Report Abuse

chleong,you really can read me,thanks

FatCat

649 posts

Posted by FatCat > 2013-02-03 13:09 | Report Abuse

chleong,you know who start attacking others ?
I say no attacking others,talk about the counter,the world will be peaceful. I have to face them,if not nobody else want to.Let me be victim.

chleong

596 posts

Posted by chleong > 2013-02-03 13:39 | Report Abuse

... fatcat, save some time and enjoy a good cup of puerh, i believe dealing with counter is a piece of cake to you but dealing people with people take a life time. i did that when i was i a leader, energy will be drain away, you need a lot of patient & calm stillness to avoid from being overthrow. anyway i respect your decision, you are threading uncharted water and no written obvious rules. grace be with you

FatCat

649 posts

Posted by FatCat > 2013-02-03 13:51 | Report Abuse

chleong,really thanks alot,Not only me benifited from your sharings,others also needs.TQVM

FatCat

649 posts

Posted by FatCat > 2013-02-03 14:51 | Report Abuse

I don`t bother follow or don`t follow ,just one only thing i want,NOBODY IS ALLOW TO ATTACK OTHERS......................
I got alot of time and energy,once there is someone attacking others,i will around !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!At the same time i am enjoying.....................................................

FatCat

649 posts

Posted by FatCat > 2013-02-03 14:57 | Report Abuse

I missed out one,i have alot of time,alot of energy,but not much money i have !

chleong

596 posts

Posted by chleong > 2013-02-03 17:45 | Report Abuse

... when people attack & become reactive mostly because they felt threaten, hurt or damage. we have something "fixed" in us, our view or belief & construct get shaken. no knife, no gun here, just words like an intruder. we interpret and choose what it means. see how the mind works and take things, our unconscious sponsor thoughts which play behind the scene like the big boy ha ha. so we construct the reality, the unreal becomes real, we can real very unconsciously.'maya' the illusion. we are all caught, and i am no exception.

jello

11 posts

Posted by jello > 2013-02-03 18:01 | Report Abuse

sorry but I cant help thinking that chleong and fatcat are the same person.....ermmm.....hope i am wrong..XD

Posted by stonekiller > 2013-02-03 18:27 | Report Abuse

jello you may be right.same person who got stucked in this counter at high price and desperately want to get out of this counter,but to no avail.
Reason being that both also heavily promoting this counter with 'seems to make sense' analysis.
The strange part being both expressly tell the whole world of the 'big boy' theory and expressly cherish & appreciate each other.haha...
Apology if my 'analysis' is wrongful and accuse the wrong party

chleong

596 posts

Posted by chleong > 2013-02-03 19:38 | Report Abuse

... does it seems very wrong to you "promoting" this counter, stonekiller. the facts is that this is "nextnat forum" not any other forum which starter by kimyaplau. do you thing promoting is an accident here if you have certain confident with it. stonekiller, out of 8 posting, 6 posting is with nextnat. so you choose to be with nextnat. what is so wrong to let members to know deeper about nextnat and you are welcome to contribute more. nextnation won't be sidenation or backnation forever, the market is dynamic and things change.
... i choose not to despite another's theory or possibilities, it works at the right time.
... fatcat is one person, chleong is another and fatcat is providing me another option possibility. do i need ask another's whether i can accept, am i free to choose. for bad or good i will take without blaming others. fatcat bro please don't react, i won't heal the situation. thank you

FatCat

649 posts

Posted by FatCat > 2013-02-03 19:57 | Report Abuse

Chleong,i think we can forgive him bcos he knew he was wrong and apologise first,i pity him bcos this is the only time he behave abit like human !!!

Posted by Terrence Ng > 2013-02-03 20:14 | Report Abuse

don't underestimate big boy theory, at very basic you can study price-volume analysis, but this is only kindergarten-level to predict what big boy will do the next.

Posted by Terrence Ng > 2013-02-03 20:17 | Report Abuse

need to disclaim, I'm newbie here and this is my first post but I'm certainly not clone to chleong or fatcat.

chleong

596 posts

Posted by chleong > 2013-02-03 20:34 | Report Abuse

... terrence ng, welcome to nextnat forum. you are free to become who you are. big boy is mere word of convenience, it actually means someone who works behind the scene, the market is full of it, epf is the real big boy. no clone here, everybody is unique in its own way, lets contribute in a positive manner and choose not despise anyone. thank you

Posted by stonekiller > 2013-02-03 20:56 | Report Abuse

Fatcat,it seems you are easily provoked by remarks made not in your favour.be a matured man.How can you convince others to believe in you when you yourself are easily swayed by emotion?remember stock market doesn't allow the existence of emotion or else you will fail miserably in your analysis

Chleong,I never say your theory is bad.Yoy are at full liberty to say whatever you want and so do i.I just voice out my curiosity that you and fatcat may be the same person and/or from same clan judging from previous postings

chleong

596 posts

Posted by chleong > 2013-02-03 21:43 | Report Abuse

... stonekiller your "analysis" is about who and whom, still about people, not about the counter, the working of the business. earlier when i & fatcat is talking about the share technical movement, suddenly you jump in for the first time and just blurt out by giving the instruction: stop trying to be what what what ..., you gave me the impression politeness don't matter to you. then fatcat react, and i tell you don't take it too serious on the comment. please state it politely to others.
... i have contributed by providing more info, imagine if people just sneak in and tell you what you should and what you should not but never ever contribute, how would you feel it? i and fatcat is not asking much from forummer, neither we are superior than anyone. we just hope & beg for proper manner please, everybody is welcome and we shouldn't create enemy here. i don't choose to use harsh word when i react so as not hurt others. come on, we all human having feeling and emotion. stonekiller you always welcome, i hold no grudges with you or anyone here. thank you

FatCat

649 posts

Posted by FatCat > 2013-02-03 23:04 | Report Abuse

Terrence Ng,
The big boy is really there,Group of people with plenty of cash they can control the market price of any counter they like.
They do thier jobs with alot of fake action.If we can not read them,will often be get caught.
As you said,read volume of price only is very far enough to read the big boy. If need many others facts,not news.
Example:
The c.e.o.of a richest Board,very close with the head of counter MR_ _,Ue_ _
Is really hard to read them,but have to find ways to understand them.
chleong,you have done a very good job.Your words is just like my words.Everybody have to be polite to all others forummer.

sclsports

21 posts

Posted by sclsports > 2013-02-04 07:48 | Report Abuse

talk3 talk4 talk east talk west TOKOK

Posted by Terrence Ng > 2013-02-04 08:25 | Report Abuse

Hi fatcat and chleong, as long as we believe and know the way to play with the theory is good enough. Unfortunately, it's not always easy to convince people on good stuffs.

Happy trading & invest!

chleong

596 posts

Posted by chleong > 2013-02-04 13:02 | Report Abuse

... agree with you terrence ng. just let things be at moment, already too much explaining.

FatCat

649 posts

Posted by FatCat > 2013-02-04 16:19 | Report Abuse

China and Hong Kong big boy damm smart !!! Great Show !!!

chleong

596 posts

Posted by chleong > 2013-02-04 17:25 | Report Abuse

... fatcat i don't get it, can expain a bit

FatCat

649 posts

Posted by FatCat > 2013-02-04 17:31 | Report Abuse

chleong,
The big boy from China,from Honh Kong,you see how smart they play the game.They fake action is hard to read,alot may be thier victim. Today`s hotest counter make alot of malaysian sad.

FatCat

649 posts

Posted by FatCat > 2013-02-04 17:49 | Report Abuse

Every counter got Big Boy,maybe different Big Boy only.

FatCat

649 posts

Posted by FatCat > 2013-02-04 18:03 | Report Abuse

When the big boy buy not clearly stated,price bought not clearly stated,on date of notice is clear.Time factor can be easyly misuse in that way.

FatCat

649 posts

Posted by FatCat > 2013-02-05 10:33 | Report Abuse

My average is 0.10,now the price is 0.09 or 0.095.
When you look at the price movement,may be fill uneasy.
Actually we don`t have to bother that. We got to understand the trend movement.
I am happy with the trend,bcos at least is not the downtrend slope.So be happy waiting.

chleong

596 posts

Posted by chleong > 2013-02-05 10:39 | Report Abuse

... fatcat you knew i hold a bit higher than you do, not a cause for concern. still fine to me, of course steadily waiting

simon84

7,147 posts

Posted by simon84 > 2013-02-05 10:44 | Report Abuse

The price i cant see got any potential can move above RM0.12 and i can see that the price can move lower until RM0.08.If break below RM0.08 then will go more lower until RM0.06

chleong

596 posts

Posted by chleong > 2013-02-05 10:55 | Report Abuse

simon84 possible but the throw down volume at 0.09 too low at moment, not bad

uncle

399 posts

Posted by uncle > 2013-02-05 10:57 | Report Abuse

just because nextnation touch 18sen...thus 9sen is cheap...just because nextnation touch 12sen ..thus 5sen is cheap....ha ha.must view in overall picture what is the precursor for that...at 9sen with latest development on data centre & PT invoisi you judge the potential yourself.

FatCat

649 posts

Posted by FatCat > 2013-02-05 11:10 | Report Abuse

you all contribute very good comments,appreciatetive.

chleong

596 posts

Posted by chleong > 2013-02-05 11:18 | Report Abuse

... well said uncle, i did put out my earlier statement on nextnat "potential", judge the potential if we go for long term.

FatCat

649 posts

Posted by FatCat > 2013-02-05 11:20 | Report Abuse

Must view the overall picture !!! Solid. Bravo salute.

FatCat

649 posts

Posted by FatCat > 2013-02-05 11:31 | Report Abuse

chleong, i know you are tough man and also wise man,for sure you are not the spiderman. ha ha ha................

chleong

596 posts

Posted by chleong > 2013-02-05 11:35 | Report Abuse

... haha so many spider web around, when come to real time not get caught require skill and experience. anyway still learning, long way to go man.

FatCat

649 posts

Posted by FatCat > 2013-02-05 11:39 | Report Abuse

Wise man think when to stick,when to leave.
Spiderman stick to it and never think to leave.

FatCat

649 posts

Posted by FatCat > 2013-02-05 11:47 | Report Abuse

chleong,you are smart to leave PASUKGB for temporally.
Nothing wrong with the counter,don`t misunderstanding.
When terms and conditions fullfill,go in again. Smart.........

chleong

596 posts

Posted by chleong > 2013-02-05 11:51 | Report Abuse

... smart tricky counter, push up high to dipose to you high, push down lower to collect back, play up fast, play down also fast.

FatCat

649 posts

Posted by FatCat > 2013-02-05 14:46 | Report Abuse

Today nextnat with no fake action,real sell down and real buy up.
Are you happy with that ?

FatCat

649 posts

Posted by FatCat > 2013-02-05 17:03 | Report Abuse

The whole shares market,ther are 99% fake action,1% real action.
HAPPY CNY lol.

chleong

596 posts

Posted by chleong > 2013-02-05 17:46 | Report Abuse

... almost 95% faking, wall street. share market, the magician david blaine behind, big boy or big sis you name it. this is a big topic and in my field of study. don't forget we are all "fake". how the unreal become real like haha. just reply to your email

Post a Comment
Market Buzz