APPASIA BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): APPASIA (0119)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

-0.005 (2.94%)

Day's Change

0.165 - 0.17

Trading Volume

7 people like this.

3,246 comment(s). Last comment by jaynetan 1 week ago

arv18

2,645 posts

Posted by arv18 > 2014-06-02 17:40 | Report Abuse

maybe you feel there is not enough stress in your life? need some drama and excitement? try bungee jumping or sky diving. stocks, not so much.

Posted by minahkarant > 2014-06-02 21:46 | Report Abuse

Are you on the right page with us ka? If not can you please go to the other counter and follow your own advice.

arv18

2,645 posts

Posted by arv18 > 2014-06-02 22:40 | Report Abuse

no i am not "with you" or "with us" whatever that means. if you want to buy, go right on ahead. enjoy the drama and excitement unfolding. you'll get a ticket to some fun shareholder meetings by the sounds of it.

i don't understand how on earth you could be encouraging other i3 members, promising "some kind of turnaround" from new management. what about the current old mgmt f-ing things up. why would anyone in their right mind encourage others to dive into this mess???

we all want one thing. to make a return on investment - ROI. I'm not trying to be Warren B, and it ain't going to happen every time (profit), but I do believe in using some wisdom and common sense in making investment/spec decisions.

---even if there is a turnaround, it will take at least 12 - 24 months, and the stock ain't going to jump in advance of Q results showing proof (unless there is some asset injection or 1000 hectares in Iskander). Look at counters like SMRT, SEAL, GPHAROS all took at least one or two Q of (massively) growing profit, BEFORE seeing a dramatic rise.

Counters making or maintaining profit....
IRETEX, SEAL, SDREG, KAWAN, KOBAY, TURBO, APEX, etc etc...

Company losing money ... Again .... EXTOL .... as expected. enjoy!

Quarter Revenue PBT Attb. to SH EPS
2014-03-31 2,122 -694 -694 -0.50

Posted by minahkarant > 2014-06-03 13:07 | Report Abuse

What an ass hole the counter is suspended and he give his unwanted advice. He should just keep his advice and f---off from this page. Podah

arv18

2,645 posts

Posted by arv18 > 2014-06-03 17:11 | Report Abuse

i'm an a-hole is it? excuse me, i believe you need to take a good look in the mirror my friend. you're the one encouraging people to "invest" in this stock for "long-term". anyway you made your bed, now lie in it lah.

if you were advising like other, to buy based on technicals or Murasaki system or whatever, for like 2 weeks or something, then sure, i understand that. you are just speculating/gambling. but NO, you're taking about some miraculous "turnaround"..."long term" or something, whatever that means.

so who's leading this "turnaround"? some tech wizards? somebody with a track record? do you have some solid facts? or just taking c**k as usual?

arv18

2,645 posts

Posted by arv18 > 2014-06-03 17:19 | Report Abuse

why is everybody so quiet, friend? where are all your kaki's when you need them most? maybe you should login to your other i3 accounts so that you can support/back up your view?

Shacks

1,542 posts

Posted by Shacks > 2014-06-03 17:39 | Report Abuse

If you read carefully, minahkarant is just updating the status of the event of this counter. not encouraging others to buy.

And you... you're neither helping nor encouraging. therefore, sad to say, you're words aren't really a welcome sight.

Posted by minahkarant > 2014-06-03 19:27 | Report Abuse

I don't when or where this arse hole got the impression that I encourage people like him to invest in this counter , pardon the language but I think that is what he or she really is. It is most unfortunate that the directors are not conceding when they are in the minority , and the latest I discovered was litigation is imminent. I do not know where he came to the conclusion that I have advised people on some Murasaki system or his mothers private hole system , he have to substantiate that. But then folks assholes are born every minute in this world and this arv18 is a classic. But why is he interested in this page ? Is he helpful , does he keep us informed of the situation? No.! I suspect from the trend of his writing he must have a vested interest in this counter. Probably if I an not mistaken a plant from the losing side to avoid this counter. He will reply and I am sure nothing positive will come out of it or will his suggestion be informative.

arv18

2,645 posts

Posted by arv18 > 2014-06-03 20:39 | Report Abuse

"I don't when or where this arse hole got the impression that I encourage people like him to invest in this counter , pardon the language..."

Hmmmm, I wonder how I got that impression?

---------------------------
Posted by minahkarant > Mar 20, 2014 11:57 AM | Report Abuse
CecilIT you need two coconuts and a coin . Buy don't buy is base on what? These so call theories are based on information from company records and sc . Your question would it go up a after hitting twenty ? My binoculars says yes but not within the next two weeks but perhaps in a few months.

Posted by minahkarant > Mar 27, 2014 01:06 AM | Report Abuse
Got Project? What project ? I do not know but I know a loss making company can turn around with proper restructuring and carefully managed. This company have the potentials. Don't watch too many cowboy movies whereby only the white men will win and the Indians are bad likewise don't think that someone announce they have project the shares will shoot up.

Posted by minahkarant > Apr 8, 2014 04:33 PM | Report Abuse
Market talk is that the new directors are positive in making this company into a super company. Extol have very good infrastructures especially the licenses. You are right that small investors are jumping in . I still say hold on to your shares if you read my earlier posting I said farewell to the twenties, thirties and even forties. For I believe come May/June you will be looking at the fifties. Once there my satisfaction is the analysis is spot on . You can say it is an ego problem in me.....
--------------------------not my words, yours (talking c**k)

But why is he interested in this page ? Is he helpful , does he keep us informed of the situation? No.! I suspect from the trend of his writing he must have a vested interest in this counter.

----No positions in Extol. Why? Just go back and read my postings from Page 6. I have been consistently AGAINST investing/speculating in this counter, WAY before these shenanigans even began.

you're a bit emotional and upset, understandably, but just admit you made a mistake and move on.

rooney2u

703 posts

Posted by rooney2u > 2014-06-04 16:55 | Report Abuse

why extol suspended

Shacks

1,542 posts

Posted by Shacks > 2014-06-04 18:45 | Report Abuse

Read previous page and u'll know why.

Posted by mumu_ooi > 2014-06-05 10:17 | Report Abuse

Minahkarant, I'm very worry on this counter. It keeps suspended for so many days...I hold a lot for this counter. May I know what is your point of view?

ItikMuda33

171 posts

Posted by ItikMuda33 > 2014-06-05 19:24 | Report Abuse

mumu, dun worry lar

Shacks

1,542 posts

Posted by Shacks > 2014-06-06 10:42 | Report Abuse

More than a week since this counter has been suspended already. I wonder what is the outcome of the EGM now.

minahkarant, had you got any updates lately, please do share.

Thanks.

Posted by darachann > 2014-06-06 19:53 | Report Abuse

aiyoh! i heard the new investor got proof the old directors CBT lots of money oh! thats why they like mad dog dont wanna let go. Good show coming la

Posted by darachann > 2014-06-06 20:06 | Report Abuse

Now the new shareholders pening oh, with so much money absconded. Maybe inside empty already. Lariiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Posted by minahkarant > 2014-06-09 11:57 | Report Abuse

Will try and dig up some more information , I understand from company secretary that there is litigation but what stage I have yet to find out because an e=search on the Court files reveal nothing . This arv18 does not understand prediction and advice. This is an open market you buy at your own risk, I suppose if tomorrow there is a coup in Malaysia like Thailand or there is a crash in the Stock Market, he will put the blame on me. This Blog is a discussion Blog and I still stand on my views if everything is equal. But then an idiot by any other name is still an ass hole. Do I have a personal stake in Extol? Certainly I do, don't you ? Those following this page do you not have an interest? The only person on this page that those not have an interest on this counter must be this chap. Am I a director with the new boys or under their payroll, I am sorry to disappoint many of you , I am not. Look at his advice, how is he helpful by advising you going to other counters ? Why is he hogging on this page ? The only empirical conclusion is that he must be a plant from those directors who refuses to give up their position. All said I will report when I get more information. Not that you can do anything in the current situation , but accurate information is what you need now.

Shacks

1,542 posts

Posted by Shacks > 2014-06-09 12:21 | Report Abuse

minahkarant, please do update us if you got any new updates. I thank you in advance for sharing...

Just ignores them, which I know it's easier said than done.

They are just seeking attention and having too much hand in hand procrastinating. A lot of helpful forummers in i3 had became target of such discriminating remarks by such mindless buggers.

Posted by minahkarant > 2014-06-09 14:55 | Report Abuse

Thanks Shack. Okay good news coming your way on the legal proceedings. Let me get more details and I will post the same soon. Trading should commence soon.

jfr3333

20 posts

Posted by jfr3333 > 2014-06-09 15:48 | Report Abuse

It seems the old directors got strong connection with PM. They want the PM to stop the takeover. Luckily our PM says they have no case and shoo them out of the office. What a disgrace.

jfr3333

20 posts

Posted by jfr3333 > 2014-06-09 15:50 | Report Abuse

Suspension lifted for trading tomorrow.

jfr3333

20 posts

Posted by jfr3333 > 2014-06-09 15:51 | Report Abuse

By the way the new Directors have won the court case.

jfr3333

20 posts

Posted by jfr3333 > 2014-06-09 15:52 | Report Abuse

But I think the price might drop.

Shacks

1,542 posts

Posted by Shacks > 2014-06-09 15:56 | Report Abuse

Thanks for the update. can share y u think the price will drop?

jfr3333

20 posts

Posted by jfr3333 > 2014-06-09 16:01 | Report Abuse

I think the initial reaction is confidence. Investors might not hv the confidence of the new management team. However, I think the new Directors will push the price up when the old team has liquidated their shares. My two cents worth.

Shacks

1,542 posts

Posted by Shacks > 2014-06-09 16:10 | Report Abuse

Thank you for sharing.
Glad to hear that the case is finally over and it'll be trading tomorrow.

Posted by minahkarant > 2014-06-09 16:29 | Report Abuse

jfr3333 I am in agreement with you. But before that I understand that Bursa will make the announcement and allow trading after the sealed copy of the court judgment is handed to them. I do not know about the PM part, but from the grape vines, the old directors were barking at the wrong tree, more of that to come when I view the notes of submission. I agree that the price may fall , generally confidence is the issue and institutional clients do not like such in fighting and they may off load their shares. The stakes are too high for the new directors to take this matter sitting down and allow the share to do a free dive. They will take counter measures and for them to come in like that , you can be rest assured they have big guns backing them. To the speculators, the suspension must be painful , but then it has happened, you move out and fight another day. To the investors like jfr3333 says and I agree with him, exciting times is coming your way. Happy trading tomorrow and lets not get too optimistic but be cautious on this counter.

Shacks

1,542 posts

Posted by Shacks > 2014-06-10 09:25 | Report Abuse

Today still in suspension.

kt99

404 posts

Posted by kt99 > 2014-06-10 09:52 | Report Abuse

pls dont dive too much

Posted by minahkarant > 2014-06-10 10:10 | Report Abuse

Yes bursa needs the sealed order of court . Normally 48 hours and I understand they are working on it . If not by today should be by tomorrow .

Shacks

1,542 posts

Posted by Shacks > 2014-06-10 10:27 | Report Abuse

I see. Sorry as I missed the part that Bursa need the docs.

Posted by minahkarant > 2014-06-10 11:25 | Report Abuse

No problems Shack , although Malaysian reserve as posted by 128Huat reported the outcome Bursa I think needs confirmation by way of viewing the sealed court order.

Posted by minahkarant > 2014-06-10 17:55 | Report Abuse

Finally Bursa just publish the announcement of the old directors and the new directors are now named. I see no other reasons trading should commence tomorrow. Happy Trading folks.

jfr3333

20 posts

Posted by jfr3333 > 2014-06-10 22:33 | Report Abuse

I am quite certain that Extol will be opened for trading tomorrow after this announcement.

Tripaka

2,922 posts

Posted by Tripaka > 2014-06-10 23:13 | Report Abuse

Tomorrow reopen for trading.

kt99

404 posts

Posted by kt99 > 2014-06-11 09:25 | Report Abuse

Yes.. Opened and up, keep it up

Posted by minahkarant > 2014-06-11 09:43 | Report Abuse

Wrong analysis , market did not drop on opening. Sorry. But lets see how the new directors will chart the future of the company , they will meet soon . Let's see the action

Shacks

1,542 posts

Posted by Shacks > 2014-06-11 09:57 | Report Abuse

Seems like there's some confidences in the new directors...

Let keep on watching, now is too early to judge.

kt99

404 posts

Posted by kt99 > 2014-06-11 11:08 | Report Abuse

Drop..

Shacks

1,542 posts

Posted by Shacks > 2014-06-11 15:20 | Report Abuse

expected, as predicted by minahkarant and jfr333.

Posted by minahkarant > 2014-06-11 15:54 | Report Abuse

Shacks my analysis of the fall is because this counter are just taken over by the new directors. The Company has been running at a loss. The increase this morning is too artificial perhaps more a gut reaction. I think we need to look at the company, from what understand there is a lot of potential in this company, that is the reason why, these investors cherry pick to take over. They have pump a lot of money and they must have confidence.Like they say no one is going to throw good money after bad investment . As I have done my earlier analysis , I noticed that at .24 or .25 the market went a bit crazy. It would be helpful to know how much or the cost the new shareholder came in. My guess is at this figure. I was hoping that it will fall to .24 or .25 but it did not. Will there be a push & dump situation on this counter? In my view the total shareholding in this company is too small to manipulate the market in this manner, But I think look at .48 to .50 is more realistic than anything higher. No average price target at this juncture but be cautious and Happy Trading friends. Hope you chaps makes lots of money and dont get burn.

kt99

404 posts

Posted by kt99 > 2014-06-11 16:01 | Report Abuse

If can hit 40 is good enof for.... Being trap at 30 :(

Shacks

1,542 posts

Posted by Shacks > 2014-06-11 16:20 | Report Abuse

minahkarant, really gotta thank you for sharing these news here...

I do quite agree with you on the fall is due to the new directors taking over the company under such circumstances. The price is quite stable between 0.27 and 0.28, which I'm hoping that is the support level for the time being. Hopefully, the world cup shall not affect this stock too much in the coming weeks.

At this juncture, we retail investors have no other choices but to hold on and wait.

Posted by minahkarant > 2014-06-11 17:30 | Report Abuse

Kt99 not too long ago it shot up to more than .40 la. Shacks I am embarrassed no need thanks la. We are all in the same boat trying to make some money if we can. Going into Ace counter I feel information is important and we analyze before we open our mouth. Our reason mostly are from information available but our conclusion are based on those reasons. Here our interpretations can differ and to each his own. My wish in this blog is to give my reason , you can agree or choose to disagree , but the motivation is for everyone to make money . So happy trading friends, I was told that Monday the new board is meeting up probably to chart their new directions. Let me see what my spies have to say. I will share with you.

Shacks

1,542 posts

Posted by Shacks > 2014-06-12 11:02 | Report Abuse

minahkarant,
not many bother to share news, but many will not think twice to create certain distraction. I agree with you that Ace counter requires more than just capital to make money, and informations aren't easy to get hold of to newbies investors.

I see Extol is going strong and hopefully, it will rebound to the expected target and the company be going towards the right direction in the future.

Thanks again.

Shacks

1,542 posts

Posted by Shacks > 2014-06-13 12:05 | Report Abuse

Can today break 0.30?

kllady_fidah

1,700 posts

Posted by kllady_fidah > 2014-06-13 14:48 | Report Abuse

Going to 40 back...wait n see....

Shacks

1,542 posts

Posted by Shacks > 2014-06-13 15:10 | Report Abuse