APPASIA BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): APPASIA (0119)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

-0.005 (2.94%)

Day's Change

0.165 - 0.17

Trading Volume

7 people like this.

3,246 comment(s). Last comment by jaynetan 1 week ago

ronaldo96

763 posts

Posted by ronaldo96 > 2014-04-28 18:26 | Report Abuse

drop heavily..

128Huat

131 posts

Posted by 128Huat > 2014-04-28 20:27 | Report Abuse

What's the news Arthur?

kt99

404 posts

Posted by kt99 > 2014-04-29 11:04 | Report Abuse

Wah..all red

Ragha168

287 posts

Posted by Ragha168 > 2014-04-29 13:22 | Report Abuse

why drop so many since a week

Ragha168

287 posts

Posted by Ragha168 > 2014-04-29 13:35 | Report Abuse

no wonder drop so much

iceball

3 posts

Posted by iceball > 2014-04-29 17:31 | Report Abuse

TA bullish pinbar??? forming Head & Shoulder???

Posted by minahkarant > 2014-04-30 09:53 | Report Abuse

What is the excitement all about? The injunction is not set aside price drop and goes up again. The disposal by Swift Icon is hardly significant and please look at the volume la. It is not enough to shake the market , sure some panic but these are the speculators and contra players. There is a delay because on that silly 23rd April injunction. That order only caused a ripple not a panic. I say get that 2 old directors out and give the new directors take their places.

Shacks

1,542 posts

Posted by Shacks > 2014-05-02 08:52 | Report Abuse

Having new directors on board will surely boost some new confidence into the company in short term. As for long term, we'll just have to wait and see how the new directors steer this ship.

May be for better or for worst, time will tell. For now, the injunction aren't doing any good for the share price.

Posted by minahkarant > 2014-05-02 15:43 | Report Abuse

Arthur you raised a valid point. Yes I have confidence in the new directors , let's talk about this Ace counter . I say that Ace counter are driven by perception, the old directors under their care this counter was A .10 shares , when new boys came in it double up to the .25. Let us pause here , are there any substantial change in the structure of the company ? No Arthur but what causes it to shoot to .25 ? The part where I was intrigued is this.25 bench marked why is it resting in this region ? I surmise that when those company like swift icon , manjung untung, crystal privilege came in to this counter it was within this price. Now all this are conjectures even if your argument is right that it takes time to build the company. I say if the confidence is given to the counter can bring it to the .40 I say if they take over purely on perception it will go to the fifties . The hearing I understand is early next week . So be patient, I may be wrong but I get a thrill if I am right , and apart from making some money, I take pride that my analysis is correct. Ego problem.

kt99

404 posts

Posted by kt99 > 2014-05-07 08:45 | Report Abuse

no update ?

Posted by minahkarant > 2014-05-07 18:11 | Report Abuse

Breaking News: The injunction was set aside today. But the not so good news is the EGM can proceed and the company secretary have to serve the statutory notice to all share holders. Now that the old directors have lost, I hope they will dump whatever shares in their hands .Sure the market is cautious but if fall .25 I say pick .

Posted by minahkarant > 2014-05-08 00:33 | Report Abuse

If the directors are investors they would not have resisted the take over and would have just sat and allowed better person to be in charge . They did not , these people got their shares probably at .10 sens or lower, ( I did not check the history but my guess is the amount ) . At current .26 if they were to sell they would have more than double their investment..As a matter of pride if they have any , probably they should dump their shares and shake the market and cash out. If they have thick skin they should shut their trap and quietly see this counter being handled by people better than them. Lets see at the coming EGM whether they are going to pull out some monkey tricks. My deductions only.

simwc

100 posts

Posted by simwc > 2014-05-08 12:06 | Report Abuse

Minah, its seem like they try to push up the price to gain back the confidents. hope the old directors just sitting there and earn more with their current share.

SuperWan

28 posts

Posted by SuperWan > 2014-05-08 13:01 | Report Abuse

I think the old directors will not sit to die. They may fight back but this is bad to the company and shareholders.

Shacks

1,542 posts

Posted by Shacks > 2014-05-08 13:44 | Report Abuse

Thank you minahkarant for sharing the updates on this counter.

Posted by minahkarant > 2014-05-08 16:48 | Report Abuse

Hello people the old directors can fight all they want but the law is clear and the EGM will go on. This confidence by the public is always there but from the looks the old directors are keeping quiet. Now look at this counter has anything changed since the injunction till now after it has been lifted. Nothing. This counter has gone up because investors and speculators have confidence in this counter. I say wait till those old directors are kicked out completely they you see some real action . Now makes you feel shiok only that it is going out. Where is my friend kt99 , he is going to buy me nasi leak basic and Starbucks coffee when counter hits .50 . I am waiting la to claim my prize la.

keyin

2,150 posts

Posted by keyin > 2014-05-08 18:10 | Report Abuse

Extol..gogogo

kt99

404 posts

Posted by kt99 > 2014-05-09 00:57 | Report Abuse

Nasi lemak is on another counter lah.. Minah... This counter I enter coz my another fren intro.. But if it can up till 50 I dun mind buy u a nasi lemak.. Madam Kwan standard. Hehe

Shacks

1,542 posts

Posted by Shacks > 2014-05-09 08:16 | Report Abuse

Hopefully will closed above 0.31.

kingsu

77 posts

Posted by kingsu > 2014-05-09 08:28 | Report Abuse

how to know whose the new director on board. gaining confidence with this company.

Posted by minahkarant > 2014-05-09 10:27 | Report Abuse

Fact of matter no one knows anything or can be sure of everything. Someone say we buy on rumors and sell on facts. Not really true we buy on advise by our stock broker , friends and what we get from announcement from Bursa or read in newspaper. You want tips ? You just go to any stockbroking firm they predict sell hold or buy. If we can rely on these experts we all become very rich. But psychologist says that most of those who goes into the market are gamblers at heart but behaving like investors , do you agree? I think so , and nice if you can give your views la for my research program. But all the same happy trading.

swee88

417 posts

Posted by swee88 > 2014-05-09 17:01 | Report Abuse

The share has dropped, one day show. And I dnt see any announcement saying the ECM will proceed and court order has been removed.

Posted by minahkarant > 2014-05-09 22:01 | Report Abuse

Sometimes in a discussion blog like this readers tends to ask stupid question. When I make a statement you can choose to believe or not to believe. But when you refuse to do your home work , you have no right to ask someone where is the source of your information. I am going to say this once and will not entertain lazy questions. The Court case number is found in the injunction order. All court cases Civil ones are public document , with the case number all you need to do is go and make a search in court and the answer is there. Bursa gets the information from the company secretary , you can wait until the order comes out but by then it is stale news la. So please la, you have some "otak", use it and dont make silly remarks like this. In a Blog do not expect to be spoon fed. You put money into this counter you want to have an advantage, work a bit la. In my case these are part of my research papers in behavioral science. Some of you think I am shareholder or have an interest in this counter. I do not and I am not related to anyone in this counter. AQ short cut is just call the company secretary and he will tell you.

Posted by minahkarant > 2014-05-12 10:49 | Report Abuse

Not at all under the code of merger and take over , under the enabling act Capital Market and services act , to trigger a mandatory offer the threshold is 33 % . Who ever is advising swift icon must be careless if they had screwed up. In any event the Securities Commission will intervene if the threshold is met. Looking at the hostile scenario I will be very surprised if SC is not watching this counter closely. The fact that the failed to stop the EGM , I think it is a done deal. Let's not be coy about this the new shareholders want to come in and I think they should if the old directors are not doing anything. Let's see.

Posted by minahkarant > 2014-05-14 12:10 | Report Abuse

Okay now let's hope nothing happens on the 28th May the scheduled EGM . Can we see some activities by then, I hope so. If human behavior can be predicted I am sure this counter will be very exciting to watch.

iceball

3 posts

Posted by iceball > 2014-05-14 14:28 | Report Abuse

i never been to AGM/EGM before,what to bring? any advice?

Posted by minahkarant > 2014-05-14 17:35 | Report Abuse

Bring your IC, your CDS number and the number of shares you own.

iceball

3 posts

Posted by iceball > 2014-05-14 20:36 | Report Abuse

Thanks !

Shacks

1,542 posts

Posted by Shacks > 2014-05-16 09:34 | Report Abuse

So do we have to wait until the EGM to see movement?

Posted by minahkarant > 2014-05-19 13:23 | Report Abuse

I do not know who is behind but I agree absolutely that no one will throw good money after bad ones. Any behavioral science student will tell you this is basic in what we learn in University,

Ragha168

287 posts

Posted by Ragha168 > 2014-05-21 06:54 | Report Abuse

why this stock never move on

keyin

2,150 posts

Posted by keyin > 2014-05-21 22:46 | Report Abuse

Got move la...just slow slow only

keyin

2,150 posts

Posted by keyin > 2014-05-21 23:44 | Report Abuse

Loss not a problem.....la

128Huat

131 posts

Posted by 128Huat > 2014-05-22 15:52 | Report Abuse

Show time either tomorrow or next Monday. Pre-EGM show :)

Shacks

1,542 posts

Posted by Shacks > 2014-05-23 09:37 | Report Abuse

Today movement not bad, Up 0.015... In my humble opinion, penny stocks, fundamental of the company doesn't really influence too much on the counter movement.

128Huat

131 posts

Posted by 128Huat > 2014-05-23 17:02 | Report Abuse

Good day!! Monday even better show. Gap up on Monday. TP .30! Huat ahh~

Shacks

1,542 posts

Posted by Shacks > 2014-05-23 18:04 | Report Abuse

One Day Show or To Be Continue...

128Huat

131 posts

Posted by 128Huat > 2014-05-26 08:04 | Report Abuse

the show continues at 9am :)

Shacks

1,542 posts

Posted by Shacks > 2014-05-26 15:50 | Report Abuse

Not much of a show today... have to wait

Posted by minahkarant > 2014-05-28 12:25 | Report Abuse

Wah ! the old Malay directors all damm fierce la today. He walk out of the meeting room declaring the meeting illegal. A lot of shouting cannot hear his reason, but all the same the rest of the shareholders and the company secretary declared that all compliance within the company act has been complied with and the meeting should carry on. Lets wait for the official announcement by Bursa, but I believe all of the useless people are removed and new directors are replaced. There were many people outside I think brought in to cause trouble but at the end common sense prevail. Let's see some action. Apa la, co9mpany meeting got food and drinks, this meeting apa pun tak ada.

Shacks

1,542 posts

Posted by Shacks > 2014-05-28 13:21 | Report Abuse

Fuh... Sounds like what we always see in Taiwan's Parliament.

Shacks

1,542 posts

Posted by Shacks > 2014-05-28 18:58 | Report Abuse

No announcement on today EGM result yet...

128Huat

131 posts

Posted by 128Huat > 2014-05-29 08:42 | Report Abuse

Counter has been suspended from trading today. Good news coming soon :)

Posted by minahkarant > 2014-05-29 09:23 | Report Abuse

Those stupid old directors tried to declare yesterday meeting illegal so now complain to SC. Those idiots tried injunction they failed, now EGM , they complain to SC , SC like any regulatory body have to give face to these tak guna directors. As far as the company secretary is concerned and the majority shareholders are concerned the meeting are in order and can proceed. Hopefully by afternoon , the suspension will be lifted. Will this counter fly, you wait and see la when the suspension is lifted .

Shacks

1,542 posts

Posted by Shacks > 2014-05-29 09:44 | Report Abuse

aiyah... If they still have that little bit of dignity, they should have let go and let the new directors map it's path. And now everyone is stuck because of them...

Posted by minahkarant > 2014-05-29 11:24 | Report Abuse

Get a copy of the Malaysian Reserve today , it is all there. How can the chairman who is the subject matter of the resolution to remove him just abandon his seat walk out or adjourn the meeting without shareholders approval ? This BODOH chairman just walked out. The secretary convened the meeting with the rest of the shareholders and motion carried . Anyway let's see what Bursa have to say , if all goes well you may be trading later part of the day or latest tomorrow. Sikit maruah pun takde. Shame la.

Shacks

1,542 posts

Posted by Shacks > 2014-05-30 18:33 | Report Abuse

Anyone know until when will this counter resume?

Posted by minahkarant > 2014-06-02 11:00 | Report Abuse

Let's be frank about this counter . The old useless directors tried to frustrate the meeting on 2 grounds. He claim that shareholders are not given notification of the meeting , this is rubbish because Tricor has put an advertisement in the papers. The second reason is that he said he used his powers to call off the meeting because the shareholders were unruly. I was there the shareholders were loud yes but there were no throwing of chair or threats of a fight. That fella just walk out with no respect for shareholders. Meeting by the remaining shareholders were convened in the absence of the chairman and all motions were carried out. Bursa hold the view that shareholders dispute must go to court. Last I heard they tried to take over the office books of accounts were removed and company secretary knows nothing. I think the new shareholders will take an injunction to demand they return the books and get them out. Checking the records I think the old directors have only 7.2 % shareholding and they think this company is their own. I read the affidavit , seems they try and nullify the earlier meeting on grounds that they have to go Friday prayers. The old directors behavior must be strongly condemn and does not deserve any respect. I think you need to see through the due process and Bursa should allow trading to commence. My views , I am not concerned because this matter will be resolved eventually hopefully by the end of this month or earlier.

arv18

2,645 posts

Posted by arv18 > 2014-06-02 17:35 | Report Abuse

as i said before, why on earth speculate and waste time here when there are so many other counters? bursa and the SC aren't going to do you any favours. so why stress out over a fundamentally rotten counter.

imagine they get the books back and discover some massive fraud has been perpetrated e.g. Silverbird (aka High5). Then what?

Post a Comment