GENTING BHD

KLSE (MYR): GENTING (3182)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

-0.01 (0.23%)

Day's Change

4.39 - 4.49

Trading Volume

45 people like this.

84,091 comment(s). Last comment by AngTayKor 2 hours ago

Posted by Michaelchan2024 > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

Strong support @4.75/4.76 💪

Don't sell

keyman

444 posts

Posted by keyman > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

See thats why I went away before. Grabbed some $$ and come back here. Not for this time. G is recovered. Not dare to leave. Wait and see.

skyjet

534 posts

Posted by skyjet > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

Bought Genting at 4.79 and GENM at 2.67

keyman

444 posts

Ytl performed the same last time. Market reacted not much with 1st QR although its improving. Only reacted with a huge rally after its 2nd QR was out. See if this apply to Genting. Be patient. @Sifu michael 买得低才能抱得久。一于同佢揽过世🤭🤭

Posted by prudentinvestor > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

Already contented if Genting can close unchanged today. Don't have any high hopes now.

Dragonboy

370 posts

Posted by Dragonboy > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

Gd QR but wrong timing. Market sentiment is bad & many sell on news. Price will wventually move up later. Cheers 😊

keyman

444 posts

技术佬睇错嗮,都话啦... 技术佬的野 信唔过啦... 信佢一成都阴功咯😰

Hong9933

87 posts

Posted by Hong9933 > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

我唔信,卖完ytl 再买 genting genm

keyman

444 posts

有一点唔明,在座师傅但凡上到去云顶慨都话有几多几多人潮, 直情热到爆棚,咁点解个业绩会差成咁概 咁下次到底信唔信得过嘠...

Riaz54

157 posts

Posted by Riaz54 > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

No surprises…!

Hong9933

87 posts

Posted by Hong9933 > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

眼淚在心裡流 苦痛問你知否

Save

823 posts

Posted by Save > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

Ha, Genting chips mostly in retailers, when the chips changing hand enough to institutions or foreign funds, share price only can move upwards. HLB upgrade target price from 7.12 to 7.60. Maybank upgrade from 5.73 to 5.84. TA upgrade from 5.54 to 5.77 but share price resist to swing upwards, need to wait AGM or another QR.

Posted by prudentinvestor > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

Ask any small investor before trading started this morning, 10 out of 10 would tell you that Genting would rally strongly when the market opened. But big boys decided otherwise. Those who had bought at above RM4.90 when the market opened are now cursing and swearing.

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

True. Luckily my principle is not to chase high

AngTayKor

1,977 posts

Posted by AngTayKor > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

If listen to analysts can huat, then everyone huat liow. If they really so good, no need to work as salary worker analysts liow can trade with own money and huat themselves. Only experienced, sharp and cunning stock traders make money.

Junichiro

2,057 posts

Posted by Junichiro > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

Now, the reality. I take that the final 5th wave up has already been completed at 4.95. The correction of the entire wave that started at 4.44 is now underway. Take care.

Posted by Johnchew123 > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

Jun onward will know , any institution fund flow in to Genting or not , price action will tell u all , some fund may change portfolio , all company QR announement almost finish , fund will decide / analisis future growth company to invest , let see JUN onward Genting will attract institution fund flow in

neohts

2,271 posts

Posted by neohts > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

the only hope now is TauRX.

newbie2019

1,766 posts

Posted by newbie2019 > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

kantoi
hope for dividends in Oct

Investorrr

659 posts

Posted by Investorrr > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

price should gradual move upward in June

Investorrr

659 posts

strong rebound is intact

Investorrr

659 posts

recovery has just begun

mushimushi

343 posts

Posted by mushimushi > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

No dividend hard to break out, also COVID 19 outbreak cast a dark cloud over any good news. Genting probably the most affected company during COVID. This is unfortunate, I think this AGM, we need to suggest diversification of the business into medical and AI products. Need to follow the trend, if company continues to maintain old fashion

businesses, Genting stock price will forever weak and vulnerable. Genting is long term play, it will test your holding power and patience. Perseverance is the key, don't give up.

newbie2019

1,766 posts

invested since 2019…. seems the worst…. waiting for divs to covers losses

buy Maybank if got money…. not investing more here liao

good luck to all

mushimushi

343 posts

I think this AGM, we need to pressure the boss to cut salary, it must proportion to the company profits, let LKT salary float, I think this is the fairest.

Save

823 posts

Posted by Save > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

If look at today volume, it seems that foreign fund is selling heavily. 1600 seems broken, 1550 should be able to support the market.

mushimushi

343 posts

If you look at those US companies where their stock price are sky high, their bosses usually don't take salary at all, because their income is mainly stocks and it very much depends on the company's performance. They only get paid when the company perform well, and this makes them work very hard to make sure the company achieved maximum profitability. This should apply to Genting as well. If LKT continues to enjoy big salary, there's no incentive to work hard, like mainland Chinese saying goes, "lay flat", no need to work.

mushimushi

343 posts

"Reform" is the new trend in town for Malaysia, reform may be long over due for Genting as well. Push for reform this AGM. You will never know unless we try. Don't be shy to voice out. Try...50-50 chance, no try...means 0 chance.

mushimushi

343 posts

When the boss takes a big salary, it is a big red flag. Famous US billionaire once said, he will never invest companies where it's CEO draws a big pay check, because of the reason I mentioned earlier, and also the fact that if the companies goes down. The investors are the ones got hit the hardest, while the CEO left with big bonuses.

mushimushi

343 posts

That famous billionaire is Mark Cuban by the way.

neohts

2,271 posts

Very disappointed with GenB and LKT. Con men.
Why a company making good profit but share down. G
Feeling like cheated.

rickygiam

125 posts

Posted by rickygiam > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

Waited for QR results, delay, delay, delay till 30th, suddenly results out, so many investors cheers for good result. but opening market, F@#k LKT....

choysun

4,322 posts

Posted by choysun > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

All praise yesterday, all curse today... Hahaha
Genting not for the faint hearted :p

keyman

444 posts

I used to keep a lot of smelly century eggs before. As I heard of good result came out yesterday, I threw them away into the dustbin. Now I miss my century eggs. I rather wonder how should we react when AGM, praise him or blame him and give him a knock..

neohts

2,271 posts

Who is selling down? Why selling at today after good results? Those bought this morning crying. Contra players die hard. LKT..... WTF

newbie2019

1,766 posts

无言

GTfun

356 posts

Posted by GTfun > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

I think following are the reasons share price going south today 1) foreign fund is dumping concern about inflation date release tonight 2)insider who know the q1 result taking profit (hit and run), 3) Genm q1 report revenue flated compare 23q4, this mean increase in visitors/ Visa free policy doesn’t benefit to Genm at all, and for the rest on the year. Most IB expect revenue increases same quantum as GentS performed

GTfun

356 posts

Posted by GTfun > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

Lack of Taylor swift effect for the rest of the year, Many believe 24Q1 is the peak performance for GentS

keyman

444 posts

Nevertheless... Pls dont tell me Genting has to depend on Taurx to gain Jackpot? Then whats the mean of the rest biz to him, just a nut? Gosh...

mushimushi

343 posts

This is entirely LKT's fault, why he delayed the release of quarter until last minute? It entirely missed the bull trend ended last week. Only to released it when DJI started crashing. His intention is totally sinister, I believe I have voiced out what many of us thinking but prefer not to say. Why he wants to keep Genting share price down? To allow big fish to catch up buying in, this is manipulation.

mushimushi

343 posts

Just to think of it makes my blood boiling. I'm really pissed!!

eagleye

117 posts

Posted by eagleye > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

Aiya, GB is not great stk.
So many stks are better,
MBB, ytlp, etc.

No point complain.

Boss maybe manipulating.
Highest salary in Asia Pacific.

Buying stk help boss grow his empire.
Boss making max profits at your expense
You are making measly minimum profit

eagleye

117 posts

Wah, promoters here talking up price.
Suddenly, come to forum talk up price

Even quote anal.ysts.
Even copy & paste Id!o+ Bulls#!++ers' forecasts
Even post conman, fake, self-claimed anal. ysts on utube.

eagleye

117 posts

All fake & false forecasts

NEVER trust anal. ysts

eagleye

117 posts

If analysts are so good,
why work all day, all the time to get salary.
Better buy & sell stks, make $ for ownself.
Make $MILLION$ & be rich for oneself.
No need to kowtow to bosses & clients.
No need to read, analyze, write reports, interview clients, present reports, publish forecasts, and get scolded by bosses & clients often for just a salary.

最会拍马屁的,拍的最响...說的让你哭笑不得!

eagleye

117 posts

AngTayKor
Posted by AngTayKor > 1 day ago | Report Abuse

Why so many people here keep forgetting important history lesson?

AngTayKor gave caution & early warning that we need to learn from history of repeated events as to what happened in the past can & may happen again.
But most ignored his caution & early warning to be cautious.
The technique is to push up price & dump.
If u bought at this time, u are caught with pants down - trapped in penthouse

Post a Comment