GENTING BHD

KLSE (MYR): GENTING (3182)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

-0.10 (2.35%)

Day's Change

4.13 - 4.24

Trading Volume

46 people like this.

85,510 comment(s). Last comment by MoneyMakers 7 hours ago

KooSan

492 posts

Posted by KooSan > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

@ mushimushi Standard scammers practice mah, ask you to sell at RM 4, so he can buy from you dummies, ask you to buy at RM 8 so he can unload to you dummies.

Reminds me of the oldman koon. Always using this method to the extent of even holding seminars.

MoneyMakers

7,595 posts

Posted by MoneyMakers > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

AngTKlown now everyday fearmonger USD debt/interest blablabla - totally nonsense when see GB billions cash

This empty tin milo always bang loudest

MoneyMakers

7,595 posts

AngTKlown Since today very good day, i’ll give u free lesson

Any shares pledged can be forcesell if loan default - doesnt matter pledged for what loan

Example: pledge shares A for loan A..pledge shares B for loan B

If default loan A, bank can forcesell pledged shares A or B or both..vice versa

‘Purpose’ (which loan) of shares pledged doesnt matter

MoneyMakers

7,595 posts

AngTKlown Whats ur prob which part u think is wrong

Save

849 posts

Posted by Save > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Genting Plantation profit 85M, Dividend 8sen, anyone can help to calculate GenS+GenP still short of how much to achieve 480M?
(Stock: [GENTING]: GENTING BHD
1 week ago | Report Abuse
Genting QR to be released after market tomorrow 22 August. This time expecting Genting Plantation contribute bigger portion, GENM contribute higher than last Q to compensate disappointed Genting Singapore. Can 480M be achieved? Dividend 7sen? Dividend 7sen?)

lamkin

97 posts

Posted by lamkin > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

@Koosan, well said about the Oldman Koon.

choysun

4,377 posts

Posted by choysun > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Wah, I thought GenP will only bring in 60m but got 85m instead. Not bad.

AngTayKor

2,374 posts

Posted by AngTayKor > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Posted by MoneyMakers > 1 hour ago | Report Abuse
Any shares pledged can be forcesell if loan default - doesnt matter pledged for what loan
---------

After 2.5 years MM you are still so dumb. Read my previous post 2.5yrs ago la. Always must make me recycle old posts.

AngTayKor

2,374 posts

Posted by MoneyMakers > Feb 15, 2022 5:04 PM | Report Abuse
LKT 570Mil pledged shares alrdy worth 2.5B
Banks no need get highest share value..open market force-sell alrdy enough cover huge chunk GHK loan
Still got other GHK assets can sell somemore
---------------------
Posted by MoneyMakers > Feb 15, 2022 5:32 PM | Report Abuse
Dont be naive..nothing posted here can affect share price..just 4 own decision-making
----------------------

Posted by AngTayKor > 2022-02-15 23:58 | Report Abuse

Its true what you posted will not move the share price but it is not right for you to spread false unverified news publicly here.

Yes LKT pledged some of his GentB shares. No outsiders know what those pledged shares are for what purposes. Only the Lim family and the bank that took those GentB shares as collateral will know. The bank is bound by banking confidentiality laws to stay silent. Only the Lim family can verify what those pledge GentB shares are for. My best guess is that it could be for the massive rm10B Genting Ski resort project, the showcase venue for this Beijing Winter Olympics. It could be for their other personal projects, etc. We wont know unless LKT self-declare.

I have friends who will immediately get their banks to remove their personal guarantee for all corporate bank loans after their companies go IPO. They dont do personal guarantees or pledge their personal assets for the public listco corporate loans. Why should public shareholders get this free ride on their personal guarantee or their pledged personal assets to secure public listco corporate loans? Its a public company.

LKT is smart enough to ring-fence corporate debts and liabilities of GHK away from all other Genting group of companies. He and his team of advisors will surely use the same ring-fence strategy for GHK corporate loans and the Lim family prized assets like GentB shares (which is the controlling parent company for GenP, GenS, GenM, RWLV, etc). You think LKT is so stooopid to pledge his prized assets for GHK's (public listco) corporate loans, knowing very well that GHK has the highest chance of corporate bankruptcy among all the genting companies? Even SI88 also know since 2020 that GHK is the weakest company. "When is GHK sailing home?".... "When is GHK sailing home?"...Use you grey matter and think la.... even SI88 is smarter on this aspect.

Assuming at worse case scenario LKT may have pledge his personal GHK shares to secure more GHK corporate loans like playing showhand tactic so that corporate banks will not pull their support for GHK resulting in GHK bankruptcy. LKT is fully aware that those pledged GHK shares will be near to worthless anyway in the event corporate bankers pull their support for GHK. What is there to lose for LKT if he has pledged his personal GHK shares for GHK corporate loans? Nothing. Those GHK shares dont worth much anyway during bankruptcy.

Next, you are confused with liquidators and the bank that accepted those pledged GentB shares. Those GHK liquidators were hand chosen and appointed by LKT and the liquidator's job is to find the best outcome, price, etc so that creditors and interested parties can salvage the most out from this bad GHK situation. Liquidators dont have the power to force sell pledged shares. Its the bank's job to do it. But again, we dont know what those pledged GentB shares are for what personal loans in the first place. It is ridiculous and very irresponsible for you to spread false news publicly.

mushimushi

398 posts

Posted by mushimushi > 1 month ago |

Post removed.Why?

AngTayKor

2,374 posts

Posted by MoneyMakers > 1 hour ago | Report Abuse

AngTKlown Whats ur prob which part u think is wrong
-----------

The problem is your English comprehension fail + you very dumb + spreading malicious false rumours on public social media platform. You lucky LKT didn't see your malicious rumours else he will surely hunt you down n sue your axx off.

AngTayKor

2,374 posts

Posted by mushimushi > 1 minute ago | Report Abuse
Wah wah wah!!!!! GenP best dividends in the last 8 quarter, Genting more huat each passing quarters. Tomorrow gap up lor.
ATKlown this time GG already. Shorting not always win, but scamming through whaz app has 0 risks and 100% win. Better give up shorting Genting lah, else you lose until your mother cannot recognise you lor.
---------

Go n ask your mother why you so delusional keep making false accusations on others shorting this stock blaming others for your investment losses.

AngTayKor

2,374 posts

Posted by choysun > 9 minutes ago | Report Abuse

Wah, I thought GenP will only bring in 60m but got 85m instead. Not bad.
--------

Yes its not bad at all @Choysun. 55% x rm85m = rm47m Q2 profit contribution from GenP 👍

mushimushi

398 posts

Post removed.Why?

AngTayKor

2,374 posts

Go n see the stock price la from 8.00 you bought drop to almost half no eyes to see liow start delusional accusations others are scammers / shortists etc.

mushimushi

398 posts

Post removed.Why?

mushimushi

398 posts

Posted by mushimushi > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Tomorrow good show. Gap up up up!!!!! ATKlown confirm GG.

AngTayKor

2,374 posts

Posted by mushimushi > 5 minutes ago | Report Abuse 

You think I'm LKT lah? Hold from RM 8 until now? You got brain or not? Your dad also no eyes see you lah.
-------

Aiya you this type confirm stuck high one la.

mushimushi

398 posts

Posted by mushimushi > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Sounding like an expert, like you know it all. Don't Lan lek lah you. But I can confirm you are the whaz app type.

MoneyMakers

7,595 posts

AngTKlown I alrdy show how pledged shares can forcesell (purpose what loan doesnt matter)

Now I’ll show where u wrong just by this post:
===========
“Posted by AngTayKor > 2022-02-15

(1) Yes LKT pledged some of his GentB shares. No outsiders know what those pledged shares are for what purposes. Only the Lim family and the bank that took those GentB shares as collateral will know. The bank is bound by banking confidentiality laws to stay silent. Only the Lim family can verify what those pledge GentB shares are for. My best guess is that it could be for the massive rm10B Genting Ski resort project, the showcase venue for this Beijing Winter Olympics. It could be for their other personal projects, etc. We wont know unless LKT self-declare.

(2) I have friends who will immediately get their banks to remove their personal guarantee for all corporate bank loans after their companies go IPO. They dont do personal guarantees or pledge their personal assets for the public listco corporate loans. Why should public shareholders get this free ride on their personal guarantee or their pledged personal assets to secure public listco corporate loans? It’s a public company.

(3) LKT is smart enough to ring-fence corporate debts and liabilities of GHK away from all other Genting group of companies. He and his team of advisors will surely use the same ring-fence strategy for GHK corporate loans and the Lim family prized assets like GentB shares (which is the controlling parent company for GenP, GenS, GenM, RWLV, etc). You think LKT is so stooopid to pledge his prized assets for GHK's (public listco) corporate loans, knowing very well that GHK has the highest chance of corporate bankruptcy among all the genting companies? Even SI88 also know since 2020 that GHK is the weakest company. "When is GHK sailing home?".... "When is GHK sailing home?"...Use you grey matter and think la.... even SI88 is smarter on this aspect.

(4) Assuming at worse case scenario LKT may have pledge his personal GHK shares to secure more GHK corporate loans like playing showhand tactic so that corporate banks will not pull their support for GHK resulting in GHK bankruptcy. LKT is fully aware that those pledged GHK shares will be near to worthless anyway in the event corporate bankers pull their support for GHK. What is there to lose for LKT if he has pledged his personal GHK shares for GHK corporate loans? Nothing. Those GHK shares dont worth much anyway during bankruptcy.

(5) Next, you are confused with liquidators and the bank that accepted those pledged GentB shares. Those GHK liquidators were hand chosen and appointed by LKT and the liquidator's job is to find the best outcome, price, etc so that creditors and interested parties can salvage the most out from this bad GHK situation. Liquidators dont have the power to force sell pledged shares. Its the bank's job to do it. But again, we dont know what those pledged GentB shares are for what personal loans in the first place.”

MoneyMakers

7,595 posts

AngTKlown - read&learn
========
(1) Alrdy explain ‘purpose’ which loan doesnt matter - all can forcesell after default

(2) Bank ask personal guarantee/asset pledge & directors agree - whats ur prob??

(3) & (4) unrelated rambling (skip)

(5) Liquidators arent ‘handpicked’ by LKT..part of liquidators job is investigate why mgmt fail/bankrupt (fraud/mismanage etc) - liquidators ‘handpicked’ by LKT is CONFLICT OF INTEREST

Initial bankruptcy phase LKT choose ‘PROVISIONAL’ liquidator - transfer power from mgmt to liquidator (BOD no more power after bankruptcy)..eventually bank/court appoint ‘PERMANENT’ liquidator

Liquidator no power sell any pledged shares but they’ll discuss with bank how to recover bad loans..if both agree best action is forcesell shares - then bank forcesell lo

End repeat “we dont know what those pledged GentB shares are for what personal loans in the first place” - DOESNT MATTER DEYYYY

MoneyMakers

7,595 posts

AngTKlown Come show which other post u think im wrong

I’ll prove how ur wrong & send u back to kindergarten

AngTayKor

2,374 posts

For delusional MM:

1. Will LKT pledged his personal GenB shares for public listco GHK corporate loans?
=> NO.

2. Did GHK liquidator/ creditors force sell any "MM supposed" pledge GenB shares in open market to recover GHK corporate loans?
=> NO.

Stop spinning BS here la

MoneyMakers

7,595 posts

AngTKlown Forcesell just ‘option’ ma..do or not up to liquidator/bank lo aiyoyo

Scared alrdy aaa copy/paste old post?? I know my stuff & know ur ‘empty tin milo’ - can easily prove u wrong anytime

Usually just ignore ur copy/paste spam but today great day (bursa) so give u free lesson

AngTayKor

2,374 posts

IN TRAUMA THEREOF, MM WILL CLAIM HE PROVED OTHERS WRONG 🤣🤣🤣

MoneyMakers

7,595 posts

AngTKlown Seems u got nothing left

Just stay in ur kiddy pool & play with other babies (Eagleye) - dont bother grownups (expert)

neohts

2,344 posts

Posted by neohts > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Genting Plantation results very good.
Tomorrow Genting Berhad.

AngTayKor

2,374 posts

Posted by MoneyMakers > 4 hours ago | Report Abuse
------------------
Posted by MoneyMakers > 1 hour ago | Report Abuse

Yes @MM are you very "clever" indeed.... Wahahahahha........ so funny! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

eagleye

171 posts

Posted by eagleye > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Stock: [GENTING]: GENTING BHD

5 days ago | Report Abuse

Posted by Mikecyc > | Report Abuse

Haha Tin Kosong MonieM give lectures here ke …no more Shouting Rocket Limit Up ke as in Tsh .. don’t own deleted own posts loh …hahaha

eagleye

171 posts

Posted by Mikecyc >

Haha Tin Kosong MonieM
give lectures here ke …no more Shouting Rocket Limit Up ke as in Tsh .. don’t own deleted own posts loh …

hahaha

eagleye

171 posts

Posted by Mikecyc >

Haha Tin Kosong MonieM
give lectures here ke …
no more Shouting Rocket Limit Up ke as in Tsh ..
don’t own deleted own posts loh …

hahaha

eagleye

171 posts

Posted by i3lurker >

This feller MM
always wants to win argument

once you do this ... nobody tells you anything real in real life one
and you are forever just book theory ONLY

=> I just ignored him and he thought he won argument.

eagleye

171 posts

Posted by i3lurker >

This feller MM

always wants to win argument !!!

eagleye

171 posts

Posted by i3lurker >

This feller MM

always wants to win argument !!!

eagleye

171 posts

Posted by i3lurker >

MM =>
You are unable to realise that people dun think about you at all.
Its not all about you, thats why I always ignore your fake statements

=> Your mind cannot process info that nobody remembers you

In trauma thereof you claim people caught lying

eagleye

171 posts

Posted by i3lurker >

MM =>

eagleye

171 posts

Posted by i3lurker >

MM =>

eagleye

171 posts

Posted by i3lurker >

MM (Money Makers) =>

Its not all about you,
thats why I always ignore your fake statements

eagleye

171 posts

MikeCYC - chasing after you Money Makers until coming into GenB forum.

How good can you be ah, Money Makers ?

MoneyMakers

7,595 posts

“45 minutes ago
Yes @MM are you very "clever" indeed.... Wahahahahha........ so funny! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣”
==========
AngTKlown Proven fact tonite

U’ll never win against me b’coz ur knowledge limited by google

Google only give u basic info but cant give u ‘experience’

eagleye

171 posts

@AngTayKor, you are at expert level.
No point rebutting & refuting elementary level.

MoneyMakers

7,595 posts

Eagleye I dont bother with u

Ur master AngTKlown full of BS - Eagleye ur basically his second a’hole (just spew same BS)

AngTayKor

2,374 posts

Posted by AngTayKor > 4 hours ago | Report Abuse
For delusional MM:
1. Will LKT pledged his personal GenB shares for public listco GHK corporate loans?
=> NO.
2. Did GHK liquidator/ creditors force sell any "MM supposed" pledge GenB shares in open market to recover GHK corporate loans?
=> NO.
Stop spinning BS here la
------------------

Posted by MoneyMakers > 4 hours ago | Report Abuse
------------------
Posted by MoneyMakers > 1 hour ago | Report Abuse
Yes @MM are you very "clever" indeed.... Wahahahahha........ so funny! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

@MM nobody can "win" you because you keep spinning BS to cover your BS again and again.
You are really the king of BS and full of shit! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

eagleye

171 posts

Money Makers, you are the A'HOLE.

SCAREMONGER to people to sell so you can scam them to LOSE money in order for you to BUY LOWER.

But your IQ does not allow to think smart as

NO MATTER WHAT BULL SH!T
YOU SHOUT & SPEW,
NO ONE LISTENS & FOLLOWS YOU.

YOU POST IN THIS FORUM TO
MAKE SUCKERS OF OTHERS BY SCARING THEM TO SELL SO THAT
YOU CAN BUY LOWER.

IT WONT WORK AS POSTS IN THIS FORUM WOULD NOT MOVE THE PRICE AT ALL.

Posted by StakesAreHigh > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Wah lao eh you all quarrel here got money take one ah ?

Posted by StakesAreHigh > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Shouldn't you be sharing important news on the company so that ppl like me can decide whether to buy more or not 😂

eagleye

171 posts

@StakesAreHigh, agreed.
However, this guy likes to attack others all the time while he dislikes and disparages them when they reply and respond to his attacks.

So, StakesAreHigh, would you reply and respond in defence when you are being attacked for no justifiable reasons.

Summary,
He wants to ATTACK OTHERS all the time.
He wants to CONTROL OTHERS all the time.
He wants to FIGHT all the time.
He wants to be RIGHT all the time.
He wants to WIN all the time.

So, if he attacks you in his posts, do you just lie down and let him stamp on you ?

newbie2019

1,825 posts

Posted by newbie2019 > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

today result lo…. 6 sen coming

tommyth

3 posts

Posted by tommyth > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Some childish people here.

Havefun

379 posts

Posted by Havefun > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

和气生财🙏🙏