INSAS BHD

KLSE (MYR): INSAS (3379)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

-0.005 (0.50%)

Day's Change

0.99 - 1.00

Trading Volume

44 people like this.

45,901 comment(s). Last comment by Income 9 hours ago

lampah

12 posts

Posted by lampah > 2019-02-14 00:47 | Report Abuse

YES, 0047 PERISAI

lampah

12 posts

Posted by lampah > 2019-02-14 01:36 | Report Abuse

ANGRY BRDS

lampah

12 posts

Posted by lampah > 2019-02-14 01:36 | Report Abuse

BIOS version 3.10

lampah

12 posts

Posted by lampah > 2019-02-14 01:37 | Report Abuse

Ask calvintaneng, to explain how he tricked LENO to BUY PERISAI

leno

6,154 posts

Posted by leno > 2019-02-14 09:38 | Report Abuse

HAHAHAHAH ... GOOD MORNING to all the LAM..... .LAM .... good morning to all COMRADES !! INSAS CANTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKK !! HAHAHAHAHAHAH.
Where got anyone wan to belief someone who dun even dare to use his own username. Keep changing username .. hahahahah ... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH ...
Trust leno the most INTELLIGENT ... never scare to use one and the onli LENO the shaking bottie CAT. If wrong leno name will be in the mud. But so far .... leno has been proven and proven the MOST INTELLIGENT !!! Follow leno .... BUY BUY BUY !! INSAS CANTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKK AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!

TheContrarian

9,252 posts

Posted by TheContrarian > 2019-02-14 09:47 | Report Abuse

Good morning Leno.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-02-14 10:13 | Report Abuse

Insas hathaway u all just sit still still just do nothing...money mmoney will come into your pocket mah...!!

Just be steady & has faith on insas out performance loh...!!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-02-14 10:31 | Report Abuse

A BIRD IN THE HAND IS BETTER THAN 2 IN THE BUSH LOH..!!

Why waste time forecast & calculate and speculate your future cashflow leh ?
U just look at insas it already has more than Rm 300m nett cash in hand, u look at inari the 19% mkt cap exceed the whole of insas mkt cap mah.!!
Furthermore the company is trading at PE 6.5x and with a div yield of 3% pa already in your pocket mah....!!
Most importantly the company has an nta Rm 2.54 per share v mkt price Rm 0.835 loh....!!

To conclude if u buy into insas with huge margin of safety and already successful why subject yourself to the uncertainty of forecasting the unpredictablility of growth leh ??

Buy something that has great value at a big discount which already there mah.....!! Insas is the best margin of safety stock loh...!!

Posted by 3iii > Feb 14, 2019 10:16 AM | Report Abuse

https://myinvestingnotes.blogspot.com/2019/02/buffett-explains-intrins...

How do you calculate intrinsic value?

You should look at the cash that you are able to get out of the company from today to eternity, and discount this cash by a discount factor.

In your valuation:

1. determine how certain you will be able to get this cash
2. how much cash is available
3. when will you receive them.

Knowing the above, will you be wiling to give up your present $1 cash for this investment, hoping to receive more than its worth in the future?

Discount factor is important. Using the risk free interest rate of 15% per year, for your $1 investment today, you should be certain to receive more than $2 in 5 years from the investment. If the risk free interest rate is 4% (like today), you can accept to receive this $2 in a longer time from today.

Just make sure that you are CERTAIN there are, using Aesop's fable, "birds in the bush and when you will receive them" before giving up the "bird in your hand."

leno

6,154 posts

Posted by leno > 2019-02-14 10:40 | Report Abuse

but ... but ....
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH ....
INSAS CANTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKK !!

calvintaneng

56,234 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2019-02-14 11:21 | Report Abuse

So good

The best thing to do in a bull run is to sit still and do nothing

JUST LET THE MARKET GO UP

INSAS CANTEEEEEEEEKKKKKK

leno

6,154 posts

Posted by leno > 2019-02-14 11:26 | Report Abuse

Let it go up, let it go up
Can't hold it back anymore
Let it go up, let it go up
Turn away and slam the door
I don't care what the tok kok going to say
Let the pundan rage on
The boh lampah never bothered me anyway
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH ... INSAS CANTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKK !!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-02-14 12:02 | Report Abuse

Why ah insas up already so fast ah ??

simon

206 posts

Posted by simon > 2019-02-14 12:07 | Report Abuse

ya lah, but TA still at around 66 ??

leno

6,154 posts

Posted by leno > 2019-02-14 12:35 |

Post removed.Why?

leno

6,154 posts

Posted by leno > 2019-02-14 14:33 | Report Abuse

leno alredi told u all many many time lor ... yesrterday is the last day to collect .... MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH ... but ... actually today is the REAL last day to collect. Don't make the same mistake twice. Yesterday u no collect, today regret. Today no collect, tomolo regret, Tomolo no collect, the next 3 nights cannot sleep well because has to wait until monday onli can regret. MUAHAHAHAHAHAH ... tonight leno YAAAAAAAMMMM SENGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG !!!

Posted by Honeymustard > 2019-02-14 16:29 | Report Abuse

leno, last day to collect again. INSAS CANTEEEKK!

TheContrarian

9,252 posts

Posted by TheContrarian > 2019-02-14 16:38 | Report Abuse

Leno fyi, Honeymustard is fellow comrade investor in Insas.

bigmacmj

259 posts

Posted by bigmacmj > 2019-02-14 16:45 | Report Abuse

Up up, above 250 moving average .

leno

6,154 posts

Posted by leno > 2019-02-14 17:00 | Report Abuse

okie noted .... when insas go up ... all type of lampah also claim got buy insas ....hahahahHAHAHAH .... INSAS CANTEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKK !!!

leno

6,154 posts

Posted by leno > 2019-02-14 17:08 | Report Abuse

leno has told u all mani mani time liaw ...
Rule no.1 : share market moves up or down like a VOTING machine.
Rule no.2 : short term, share market is a Voting machine .
Rule no.3 : mid term share market is a Voting machine.
Rule no.4 : long term share market is still a Voting machine.
Rule no 5 : share market is not a Weighing machine, short term, mid term NOR long term.
Rule no 6 : u understand how voting machine work, u will become multiple millionhairs like leno.
U dun get these kind of knowledge elsewhere. Onli from Leno the most INTELLIGENT.
Sekian, terima kasih.
Sieh-sieh.
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM SEEEEENGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG !!!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-02-14 18:51 | Report Abuse

Raider say boloh loh....!!

Why chase Petchem at Rm 8.47 leh ???

Petchem Business every 3 yrs got statutory shutdown for maintenance just like Hengyuan Mah....!!

During shutdown no income loh....!!

Also Remember Pakatan Govt No monies, may siphon monies from Petronas Group of Co and Petchem 1 of them mah...!!

U should avoid govt run bumi co mah...very dangerousloh...!!

Better just buy Insas Hathaway at Rm 0.86 well run, cash rich & undervalue and profitable and run by a very intelligent cina apek mah...!!

Posted by KLCI Going Heaven > 2019-02-14 20:24 | Report Abuse

bought 200k more today

leno

6,154 posts

Posted by leno > 2019-02-14 20:43 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by cipetleno > 2019-02-15 01:24 | Report Abuse

Calvintaneng is dumping hard his INSAS. Leno nearly finish dumps his INSAS.

leno

6,154 posts

Posted by leno > 2019-02-15 08:27 | Report Abuse

GOOD VERY Morning COMRADES !!
Don't waste time entertain NEGATIVE ppl.
Don't waste time entertain ppl who entertain negative ppl.
Time spend with negative ppl and with pppl who entertain negative ppl is a time WASTED.
Always look at broad picture. Wide angle. Real situation.
Relax and enjoy .... and dun forget to buy more INSAS CANTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKK !!!
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH !!!

Posted by Honeymustard > 2019-02-15 09:26 | Report Abuse

good morning comrades! leno when is the last buying day?

leno

6,154 posts

Posted by leno > 2019-02-15 09:47 | Report Abuse

HAHAHAHAHAH ... told u all so mani mani times ....tis is all common sense. U got one company with high nta, high cash, minimal debt, quality earning, PE 3, diy 3%, run buy proven calibre peeple .... another company low nta, high debt, no cash, low earning, PE 30, diy 0% .... and another company low nta, mod cash, mod debt, quality earning, PE 50, diy 1% ... another company with BILLIONS of CASH, run by china-con-men .... which one do u think ppl will choose ? MAUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH ... the choice is yours. Leno dun give a damn. Leno wont scold u for buying different than leno. It's your money. But dun lar scold leno for buying wat leno wan to buy. It's leno own money wat ? Leno no take your ah pak ah mak money worr ... MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAH ... leno wish u all the best also.
Leno got no choice !! Tonight has to go YAAAAAM SENGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG AGAIN !!!
INSAS CANTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKK !!!

558 posts

Posted by 3101575000 > 2019-02-15 09:54 | Report Abuse

TheContrarian:excited !

leno

6,154 posts

Posted by leno > 2019-02-15 09:59 | Report Abuse

today will be the last day to collect insas lor ... u dun believe leno, than ask those who did not listen to leno yesterday and the day before all the way to last week. They regret everi day and day and day .... non-stop. U wan to feel regret on monday ? U wan to have 3 sleepless night before regret on monday ? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH ... tick tock tick tock .... INSAS CANTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKK !!!

TheContrarian

9,252 posts

Posted by TheContrarian > 2019-02-15 10:00 | Report Abuse

Sembilan kupang coming.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-02-15 10:08 | Report Abuse

Go go go Rm 0.90 loh....!!
But even Rm 0.90 want to sell meh ??
Raider short term Tp is Rm 1.30 loh....!!
Long term TP is rm 2.00 mah.......!!

So common sense mah... b4 reach Rm 1.30 to Rm 2.00 u need to pass Rm 0.90 mah...!!

calvintaneng

56,234 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2019-02-15 10:11 | Report Abuse

Good one!

Sifu StockRaider!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-02-15 10:16 | Report Abuse

Thanks comrade sifu calvin....!!

Posted by calvintaneng > Feb 15, 2019 10:11 AM | Report Abuse

Good one!

Sifu StockRaider!

leno

6,154 posts

Posted by leno > 2019-02-15 15:01 | Report Abuse

before go up to RM 2 must pass 90 sen ... actually is not true. Leno long long time ago, bought Johor port RM 2 all the way down to RM 1.78 ... then suddenly MMC take over JPPort paying leno RM 2.50 ... no need to pass over RM 2 at all. It happens again and again in Leader Universal leno whack at 40 sen takeover at RM 1.10, and HingYiap Rm 1.12 take-over RB 1.50+ ... . Will it happen in Insas ? So, many good things can happen if we buy the right stock.
MUAHAHAHAHAHAH ... remember ya ! Today is the last day to collect.
INSAS CANTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKK !!!!

Posted by Fabien Extraordinaire > 2019-02-15 15:24 | Report Abuse

in modern times like this, where to find a company selling (significantly) below its net current asset value???

Posted by Fabien Extraordinaire > 2019-02-15 15:25 | Report Abuse

Posted by stockraider > Feb 15, 2019 10:08 AM | Report Abuse

Go go go Rm 0.90 loh....!!
But even Rm 0.90 want to sell meh ??
Raider short term Tp is Rm 1.30 loh....!!
Long term TP is rm 2.00 mah.......!!

So common sense mah... b4 reach Rm 1.30 to Rm 2.00 u need to pass Rm 0.90 mah...!!

RM2 is only its liquidation value.

Raider, aim higher!!

lawk

61 posts

Posted by lawk > 2019-02-15 15:29 | Report Abuse

1 ringgit 1 ringgit.. collect before 5pm today so that you can sleep well on coming weekend. INSAS Canteeek

lawk

61 posts

Posted by lawk > 2019-02-15 15:31 | Report Abuse

everyone HUAT ahh..

TheContrarian

9,252 posts

Posted by TheContrarian > 2019-02-15 15:35 | Report Abuse

Not everyone HUAT, only those who own Insas

lawk

61 posts

Posted by lawk > 2019-02-15 15:37 | Report Abuse

ops.. INSAS share holders HUAT ahh..

sampah

11 posts

Posted by sampah > 2019-02-15 18:43 | Report Abuse

RED ALERT ! ! ..... INSAS-WB ALREADY DROPPED...

Sharks does not want the dilution of shares. INSAS retreated from high.

LENO and CALVINTANENG ALREADY DUMPED!!

DON'T BE FOOLED AND HURTED BY THEM AGAIN !

sampah

11 posts

Posted by sampah > 2019-02-15 18:48 | Report Abuse

Anyone hurted by CALVINTANED to BUY JTIASA RM 1.80 and PERISAI 55 sen

STILL HERE?

SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH ALL.

sampah

11 posts

Posted by sampah > 2019-02-15 18:49 | Report Abuse

RUNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by (S = Qr) Philip > 2019-02-16 12:55 | Report Abuse

Stockraider,

I post here first so you can find your supporters.

>>>

Do you think I will so silly pump in his money now in stocks like Sapura and Insas?

Think a bit. Understand risk. Your concept of margin of safety means nothing if your management decides to invest in weird companies like biotech and fintech and failed investments.

Just read about this:
https://www.thestar.com.my/business/business-news/2015/06/27/insas-creates-a-listable-financial-technology-outfit/

this was in 2015. Insas had 30% of inari, sold its shares to buy crap like numoni. Now INSAS has 19% of INARI.

Where is numoni now?

Now insas buys biotech company sengenics. That buys biotech office in brunei, of all places. Brunei where got any talent or growth in biotech. Doesnt that raise any question marks?

then your insas buys vigsys sdn bhd. this vigsys:
http://www.vigsys.net/
Would you even buy anything from this webpage?

How about this? This is also a insas subsidiary.
http://www.jcpacific.com.my/
Would you buy anything from this company?

How about this? This is also INSAS subsidiary.
https://www.iprac.com/
In the age of UBER and GRAB, when was the last time you rented a car in SINGAPORE?

How about this? This is insas franchise.
http://www.domecafe.com.my/
Can you name me off the top of your head where is your nearest dome cafe. Ask your kids if they have gone to dome recently? Old town? Starbucks? Which is more popular and with better products/marketing?

How about this? This is INSAS core business.
https://www.mnaonline.com.my/
Do a survey, ask yourself. When you buy stocks, do you even use M&A stockbroking services? Why not? Which do you trust more? Hong Leong? Public Bank? Maybank? If you as a INSAS shareholder don't even use your own products, what does that say about the company?

I could go on and on with kind of bullshit INSAS buys:

On 25 July 2018, Insas Technology Berhad (“ITB”), a wholly-owned subsidiary of the
Group had disposed off 12,000 ordinary shares, representing the entire shareholding in
Vigcashlimited LLC (“Vigcash”), to Mr. Sanj Natsagdorj for a total cash consideration of
USD1,500 (“Disposal”). Arising from the Disposal, Vigcash ceased to be an indirect
subsidiary company of the Group.
Vigcash was incorporated in Mongolia on 7 December 2005 and its issued and paid-up
share capital is USD10,000. The Company is currently dormant and the net asset value of
the Company is USD31.

Inari was a 1 shot lucky pony, that the dad bought. He is now retired, step down. Replaced by his son. Who is buying all of these companies with the money his dad earned. You see any future in these companies? Where is your margin of safety calculation in a son that uses all the goodwill of previous management to buy these crap?

12 million you think so easy to earn ah? I thought you previously office boy? You of all people should understand what RISK is.

You want me to invest in INSAS? I dont buy companies for what they have done before.

I buy companies for the capability they have today, and what I think they will do tomorrow.

Faham?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-02-16 13:01 | Report Abuse

Understand concept of risk.....is knowing how big & deep your margin of safety buy mah.......!!

Insas is the best balance margin of safety u can buy now loh....!!

How about this? This is INSAS core business.
https://www.mnaonline.com.my/
Do a survey, ask yourself. When you buy stocks, do you even use M&A stockbroking services? Why not? Which do you trust more? Hong Leong? Public Bank? Maybank? If you as a INSAS shareholder don't even use your own products, what does that say about the company?

I could go on and on with the kind of bullshit INSAS buys:

On 25 July 2018, Insas Technology Berhad (“ITB”), a wholly-owned subsidiary of the
Group had disposed off 12,000 ordinary shares, representing the entire shareholding in
Vigcashlimited LLC (“Vigcash”), to Mr. Sanj Natsagdorj for a total cash consideration of
USD1,500 (“Disposal”). Arising from the Disposal, Vigcash ceased to be an indirect subsidiary company of the Group. Vigcash was incorporated in Mongolia on 7 December 2005 and its issued and paid-up share capital is USD10,000. The Company is currently dormant and the net asset value of
the Company is USD31.

>>>>

Inari was a 1 shot lucky pony, that the dad bought. He is now retired, step down. Replaced by his son. Who is buying all of these companies with the money his dad earned. You see any future in these companies? Where is your margin of safety calculation in a son that uses all the goodwill of previous management to buy these crap?

12 million you think so easy to earn ah? I thought you previously office boy? You of all people should understand what RISK is.

You want me to invest in INSAS? I dont buy companies for what they have done before.

I buy companies for the capability they have today, and what I think they will do tomorrow.

Faham?

leno

6,154 posts

Posted by leno > 2019-02-16 13:34 |

Post removed.Why?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-02-16 13:40 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by (S = Qr) Philip > 2019-02-16 14:59 | Report Abuse

Even here raider no supporter.

Sad.

I go eat egg tart first. Happy Saturday all.

Insas CAAANTEEEKKK! :)

Sslee

5,981 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2019-02-16 15:35 | Report Abuse

Dear stockraider,
I consider myself as an activist shareholder: Encouraging and putting pressure on management at AGM to increase shareholder value through change in dividend policy, corporate policy, governance, transparency and accountability. I make friends with BOD, writing thank you note and sending Christmas and New Year Card to them. I seek meeting with BOD and luckily Dato’ Wong readily seeing me but not the reclusive Dato’ Sri Thong.

I am doing this not just because I hold INSAS share but because I do feel the hopelessness and suffering of minority shareholder for holding this severely undervalue share for so many years without knowing when INSAS value can be unlock and the patty dividend of 1 cent (2017 AGM where I argue with the Board for better dividend for hour to no avail). I am very thankful and grateful to Dato’ Wong for giving an interim dividend of 2 cents when announcing the Q1 (FYR 2019) result.

As per Mr. Philip comment, I agree INSAS is undervalued because of 19.1% holding in INARI. Lately I bought some INARI share and added some INSAS share, even thou I know I can own indirectly more INARI share by buying INSAS. (Reason: INARI market price will have better change of faster increase)

I appreciate Mr. Philip articles and comments as he really put in a lot of research and reading and understanding the business. I just bought some PCHEM share and will continue monitor the quarterly report and bought more with my monthly salary.

For you, my advice is to read more annual report and widen your business understanding. You cannot go far with your one dimension margin of safety approach and argue for the sake of arguing.
But if you feel the need for arguing then argue with quack, quack, quack you both are sparring partner made in heaven

Thank you.

probability

14,483 posts

Posted by probability > 2019-02-16 15:46 | Report Abuse

tom & jerry: never ending fight

raider & 3iii (high risk vs low risk)

kc & quack^3 ( FA vs gut instinct)

cpteh & bull market (coward vs optimism)

calvintan & NTA unlocking value (hidden value vs strong promo to unlock)

sslee & management to increase share holder value (share holder vs management)

Post a Comment
Market Buzz