INSAS BHD

KLSE (MYR): INSAS (3379)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

1.00 - 1.02

Trading Volume

44 people like this.

45,795 comment(s). Last comment by Tatooine 2 days ago

Income

10,697 posts

Posted by Income > 2024-02-01 08:07 | Report Abuse

Today I hope everyone gets lobster 🦞

TheContrarian

9,193 posts

Posted by TheContrarian > 2024-02-01 08:09 | Report Abuse

Today stock market closed.

TheContrarian

9,193 posts

Posted by TheContrarian > 2024-02-01 08:15 | Report Abuse

All those people talking about how deeply undervalued Insas is has only one motive to sell Insas as high as possible.

Sslee

5,917 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2024-02-01 08:46 | Report Abuse

Repost:
Jan 18, 2024 12:10 PM | Report Abuse

I can't say tambah as I am also selling to take profit.

Most likely next round TheContrarian and me will only senyap senyap tambah when we slowly for months accumulate from 75 sen to 85 sen.

And leno will come out shouting Insas canteeeeeeeek when Insas-WC break thro' 40 cents.

Stock: [INSAS]: INSAS BHD
Jan 18, 2024 11:50 AM | Report Abuse

The story.
Insas is a well known value trapped.

The controlling shareholders Dato' Sri Thong and PAC together holding 32.96 % like to trap all the value inside Insas net worth with billion in cash, associate companies and liquid assets.

Insas need shareholder activist to unload the value inside Insas. As of when this shareholder/holders will come and unlock the value? No one know. Or can it be "ini kali lah"

Meanwhile smat investor TheContrarian love Insas for the below reason:
And me can only reasoning with BOD for a better dividend every year.

Posted by TheContrarian > Jan 16, 2024 11:43 PM | Report Abuse
Insas is a counter where we slowly for months accumulate from 75 sen to 85 sen and then wait and wait and wait and wait for the lovely days where price finally spikes above RM1.10 to start taking profits.

Sslee

5,917 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2024-02-01 08:53 | Report Abuse

Just for information.
Month end Jan 2024
I make realized gain RM 350,401.93
Still holding book gain: RM 651,109.85
Dividend received:
Bonia: RM 500
Pantech: RM 2,625
Ewint: RM 3,000
Insas: RM 58,125

CharlesT

14,786 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2024-02-01 09:05 | Report Abuse

Just wonder till todate do u make profit now or still in losses, over the years in Bursa?

TheContrarian

9,193 posts

Posted by TheContrarian > 2024-02-01 09:07 | Report Abuse

Only very huge volume can propel Insas higher but at every higher price level many will scramble to sell.

Sslee

5,917 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2024-02-01 09:17 | Report Abuse

CharlesT,
I already recovered back all the losses from Xingquan/red chip companies and also making profit from my shareholding and share trading not forgeting the dividend received.

My thousand thanks to all the Sifu's in i3 that teach and show me how to make money from Bursa.

CharlesT

14,786 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2024-02-01 09:19 | Report Abuse

Congrats!

Once u are able to make profit consistently fm stock mkt in many years to come it's time for u to come back

Don't miss the orange utans so much then...

TheContrarian

9,193 posts

Posted by TheContrarian > 2024-02-01 09:27 | Report Abuse

If one were to apply simple common sense one could make profit consistently from the stock market.

TheContrarian

9,193 posts

Posted by TheContrarian > 2024-02-01 09:44 | Report Abuse

When you see how heavily Insas is been promoted in the past two weeks you can see how desperate these promoters want to sell.

Sslee

5,917 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2024-02-01 09:49 | Report Abuse

I am still holding 950,600 unit of Insas shares.

alenac

2,648 posts

Posted by alenac > 2024-02-01 09:57 | Report Abuse

Wow, didn't know your loss in Red Chips counters. I have cautioned people here to avoid China counters. Most of them have faked BS & P/L all dressed up to cheat investors. Another big flop for KLSE to attract China counter to list here and it in fact attracted mostly "scam" companies.
Sslee
CharlesT,
I already recovered back all the losses from Xingquan/red chip companies and also making profit from my shareholding and share trading not forgeting the dividend received.

My thousand thanks to all the Sifu's in i3 that teach and show me how to make money from Bursa.

33 minutes ago

ocbc

1,076 posts

Posted by ocbc > 2024-02-01 10:01 | Report Abuse

those redchip company listed in KLSE with faked BS & P/L audited by which auditors in MY ?

OTB

11,351 posts

Posted by OTB > 2024-02-01 10:43 | Report Abuse

Posted by rr88FakOTB > 11 hours ago | Report Abuse
speakup
semua sifu sifu here last time say dont sell, but now they say sold already. apalah!
-----------------------------------------------------
Sifu will shout 1 Billion in Cash, NTA keep increasing, RM6 , RM 600 , can retire in Perth.
Then behind the scene, when you get excited and keep buying, behind the scene they will keep selling.
Like that lah only sifu can make money become Millionaire mah.
Just like that old man collect RM1000, give you tips what to buy, but actually bring you to longkang only
You should know which old man I am talking about, the one that always talk about how good his track record
How he helped another old man to make Millions.
Recently, got lucky with YTL and keep boasting he is damn good in picking stock
----------------------------------
I thought MYRoosterKing is dead for telling lies about me in this forum.
Oh no !! MYRoosterKing is so low class to use a fake account to attack me indirectly.

I am a bit boastful today, I make a net profit of 1,009,155 in January 2024.
Do not believe, can check and audit my records anytime because I keep track on my performance on every trade I make.
A very good start in 2024.
All the stocks I recommended are in profit (100%) and the special one is YTLPower which made 272% gain.
All my followers are laughing all the way to the bank.

Please challenge me gentlemanly, not in a "low class" way.
I will counter-attack in a gentleman way, not resorted to a "low class" way.
I use my name in I3, not resorted to use another fake name.
Thank you.

TheContrarian

9,193 posts

Posted by TheContrarian > 2024-02-01 10:48 | Report Abuse

We can see so many are making tons of money last month. Hopefully we all continue to make tons this month.

TheContrarian

9,193 posts

Posted by TheContrarian > 2024-02-01 10:50 | Report Abuse

@alenac, MrSslee was new to share investing that time when he bought into the red chips.

OTB

11,351 posts

Posted by OTB > 2024-02-01 10:51 | Report Abuse

Posted by i3lurker > 18 seconds ago | Report Abuse
sounds like qqq3 camouflaged attack on otb using rr88 name
this qqq3 will never change
------------------
qqq3 did not attack me for sometime.
This person is MYRoosterKing, I am very sure.
Thank you.

xiaoeh

2,445 posts

Posted by xiaoeh > 2024-02-01 11:21 | Report Abuse

Red chips have too much of uncertainties compared to other markets

MrFox

1,251 posts

Posted by MrFox > 2024-02-01 11:35 | Report Abuse

xiaoh@@
have a look at PBA!!! just keep in the freezer and it will be expanded when frozen!!!
u dun believe words of wisdom?
haha

PureBULL ...

2,516 posts

Posted by PureBULL ... > 2024-02-01 11:36 | Report Abuse

CONGRATS to sifu OTB
for making a solid $1 million in just 1 month.

All the best in A1 stocks, old buddy...

OTB

11,351 posts

Posted by OTB > 2024-02-01 11:43 | Report Abuse

Posted by PureBULL ... > 3 minutes ago | Report Abuse
CONGRATS to sifu OTB
for making a solid $1 million in just 1 month.
All the best in A1 stocks, old buddy...
---------------------
Thank you.
Not so easy to make money in KLSE.
It is hard work and big sacrifice.
Best regards always.

xiaoeh

2,445 posts

Posted by xiaoeh > 2024-02-01 11:56 | Report Abuse

Dear OTB
May i know if i can ask what is the capital u deployed to make this $1mil in just 1 months?

xiaoeh

2,445 posts

Posted by xiaoeh > 2024-02-01 12:09 | Report Abuse

MfFox
Noted and will go do own check first
Wisdom is wisdom
Better to do self check to avoid dispute like many others

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2024-02-01 12:16 | Report Abuse

I think people should not attack OTB loh!
OTB is kind enough to share his success with us mah!
We should positively learn from him to be successful investment & not to be negatively jealous loh!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2024-02-01 12:35 | Report Abuse

Correct loh.....this point to sitting on insas will be long run more beneficial as a way of growing your wealth loh!

Posted by Integrity. Intelligent. Industrious. 3iii (iiinvestsmart)$€£¥ > 1 day ago | Report Abuse

General trading: anticipating moves in the market as a whole.

Selective trading: picking out stocks which will do better than the market in the short term.

Benjamin Graham warned what NOT to do. He did not consider that either general trading or selective trading has any place in investment practice. Both of them are essentially *speculative* in character because they depend for success not only on the ability to foretell specifically what is going to happen, but on the ability also to do this more cleverly than a host of competitors in the field.

The real money in investing will have to be made - as most of it has been in the past - not out of buying and selling, but out of OWNING AND HOLDING securities, receiving interest and dividends, and benefiting from their long-term increase in value.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2024-02-01 12:57 | Report Abuse

u think Insas is going to move up to Rm 1.50 to Rm 2.00 soon, & u know Insas should be worth at least Rm 4.33 base on Edge Tong conservative valuation n in which insas has huge margin of safety loh! There r better way loh!

What u should do is allocate substantial resources to insas in order to get rich safely & steadily loh!

The correct approach for insas are as follows loh!

1. Allocate substantial investable assets into insas, say u have Rm 1m.....u must invest at least 30% @ Rm 300k into Insas loh!
2. Allocate substantial of your future saving by investing insas more loh! For example U n your wife earn Rm 20k a month & u can save Rm 6k a mth...........thus u should invest in insas Rm 18k every 3 mths loh!
Raider suggest this Rm 18k is a comparative smaller sum, thus u should allocate this savings fund just for investing in insas-w to maximise exposure loh!

Having done that, u will on the route of great wealth loh!
But u must monitor Insas share price to ensure that u have adequate margin of safety loh....Raider suggest u stop putting more money into insas when it hit above Rm 3.20 mah!
And u may consider sell a small % of insas slowly when it trade above Rm 3.80 loh!

The above r the right way of investing in insas & raider follower ahfah the queen of investment in Pasar Pudu adopt this method & gain substantial wealth without taking excessive risk loh!

Ahfah proudly tell his fellow vegetable sellers this loh!:

"I have make about Rm 200k profit just investing in insas & its warrant within 3 mths loh! Just imagine how much i need to sell vegetables, if i make rm 1 per kg from vegetable, that will be 200,000 kg or 200 tonnes loh!"

"Good share management & investment tech is very important if we want to accumulate substantial wealth sustainably & i would like to thank General Raider for that mah!"

What are the strong point investing insas in a nutshell leh ?

Very Good Observations by Raider good old friend Probability mah!

True mah.....Insas is cash rich with more than Rm 1 billion net cash, why Insas need to sell more M&A and Inari recently to raise significantly more cash leh ?

The answer is Thong will like to Use Insas as a vehicle to privatise the Group for the benefit Thong family to benefit his next generation loh!

Without the Strong forces from the mkt.....Thong will be able to privatise Insas at Rm 2.20 to Rm 3.00 compare to Insas intrinsic value of Rm 7.00 to Rm 8.00 loh!

Thus it is very important for insas shareholders to get the valuation of insas right mah!

Many prominent value investors value insas differently loh!

1. Sifu Sslee Target Rm 1.50.
2. Insas Eps 18.2 @ pe 12x = Rm 2.20.
3.Ahmoi the best friend of Ahfah in Pasar Pudu Rm 3.00.
4. Nta of insas exclude all the potential hidden gain Rm 3.56
5. Ahfah the investment queen in pasar Pudu Rm 3.90 to Rm 4.80
6. Tong Kooi Ong of Edge Rm 4.33
7. Leno Rm 6.00 and Rm60.00
8. General Raider Rm 7.00 to Rm 8.00

On what occasion should Insas be value at around Rm 7.00 to Rm 10.00 leh ?

When there is a hostile sizeable investors coming in loh!

Sizeable means investors willing to buy more than 20% of insas share & to be a business partner to Thong loh!

Who r the sizeable partner willing to fork up so much monies of more than Rm 250m just to buy 20% of insas leh ??

It should be a value investors who understand Insas type of business n a good fit is Edge Tong & his allies loh!

It could Raider & Gangs with support of Tycoon behind the scene supporting & financing the deals loh!

Base on raider & gang matrix , the big investors is accumulating big in insas at rm 1.26 and warrants Rm 0.45, the funds require purchase 20% exposure will be Rm 250m loh!

This work out to a cost of roughly Rm 1.80 per share compare to the potential intrinsic value of insas Rm 7.00 to Rm 10.00 loh!

Thus minority shareholders should expect big volume of insas will be traded everyday from rm 1.26 to rm 1.80 over the next 6 mths loh!

People always think of getting or hoping a new major shareholder & unlocking the hidden value of insas loh!

The truth is Thong is quietly unlocking value stealthly without people noticing mah!

" Insas strength is a very strong incubator of business loh!"
Once people realized this.....there will be chasing Insas above Rm 3.00 loh!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2024-02-01 12:58 | Report Abuse

Beyond 6 mths after this insas should be flying from Rm 1.80 towards Rm 10.00 loh!

If u r concern & fear of the mkt...........u should bet very big on INSAS loh!

Do not missed this defensive profitable opportunity loh!
Thus get ready to board the plane loh!

Posted by probability > 3 hours ago | Report Abuse

To all the young investors,

Insas one thing for sure, its value is way way higher than what market is pricing now....

But, all the available mechanism which can force the price to move to approach fair valuation as hinted by all sifus like KC Chong, OTB, TheEdge TKO, Sslee, Stockraider, Leno all....i guess will never come to fruition unless some human has the will to do so...

But, there is another natural mechanism...that is time

speakup

26,534 posts

Posted by speakup > 2024-02-01 13:02 | Report Abuse

General Raider please promote kuat kuat for us shareholders. I still holding my Insas

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2024-02-01 13:04 | Report Abuse

Yes & No loh!

10 yrs ago insas Nta is roughly Rm 1.90 & its EPS is around 13.9 sen with share price 80 sen.
Today Nta is Rm 3.56 & eps is 18 sen with share price Rm 1.20.

Surely a dumb fellow using warren buffet formula will had notice insas wealth has grown by rm 1.66 per share or about 16 sen pa over the 10 yrs loh!

And added back div about roughly 1.5 sen div pa avg your total cash generation from insas is about 17.5 sen pa mah!

If your IRR is 10% pa.....surely base earnings Insas should easily worth Rm 1.75 per share loh!

Remember in 2015, Inari only worth less than Rm 1 billion loh but today it is worth more than Rm 12B mah!
Also we have not factor in the hidden reserve of Inari mark to mkt gain for insas holding of about rm 1.6b which is additional gain of rm 2.42 per share for insas loh!

Thus Insas shareholder funds plus Inari hidden reserve mark to mkt gain will contribute potential wealth of Rm 6.00 per share to insas loh!

Surely insas will worth much more than Rm 1.20 loh!

Posted by paperplane > 54 minutes ago | Report Abuse

insas FOREVER UNDERVALUED, IN FACT undervalue more than 10 years.....lol. what does it tell you then/

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2024-02-01 13:05 | Report Abuse

This type of intelligent question is applicable when u want to buy Nestle at rm 120.00 per share, n its eps is rm 2.80 & nta is only Rm 3.00.
U r trying to justify why u willing to pay so much more loh ?

In insas case u r paying only Rm 1.20 per share to buy a wealth of Rm 6.00 per share mah!

This an obvious no brainer....the answer is obvious loh!

Posted by KingKKK > 48 minutes ago | Report Abuse

Insas seems undervalued by net cash/NTA valuation but also need to ask these questions:

1. What is the future prospect? Can next year earnings grow substantially (my standard at least 10%)?
2. How about the free cash flow? Will it grow in the future? + Has it grown higher historically.
3. What is the management planning to do with the extra cash ... return to shareholder? Or invest in new growth busienss? Or invest in efficiency enhancement of existing business?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2024-02-01 13:13 | Report Abuse

What OTB said is highly correctloh!
The highest price for Insas todate is rm 1.32 loh!

Thus it will need to comeback to break above Rm 1.32 & subsequently break above Rm 1.80 and eventually reach Rm 6.00 loh!

Thus for those who sold their insas mother & warrant, it is time making a come back n make a 2nd round loh!

Do not missed this unique opportunity mah!

Posted by OTB > 2 weeks ago | Report Abuse

Hope another party is interested to bid for Insas so that the share price is not depressed all the time.
The share price is being depressed for > 10 years.
The share price of Insas should be like the share price of Inari, at least reflects its fundamental.
The share price of Insas below 1.00 is not a fair price, the 4 quarter rolling EPS is 18.16 sen, the share price at least should be equal to 1.82, trading at a PER=10.
My 2 cents comments.
Thank you.

speakup

26,534 posts

Posted by speakup > 2024-02-01 13:14 | Report Abuse

💪

OTB

11,351 posts

Posted by OTB > 2024-02-01 13:14 | Report Abuse

Posted by xiaoeh > 1 hour ago | Report Abuse
Dear OTB
May i know if i can ask what is the capital u deployed to make this $1mil in just 1 months?
---------------
My capital is 3 million.
I used up all the capital to invest in KLSE in January 2024.

I believe KLSE is in a bull market now, hence I load the market.
I cannot believe all the stocks I recommended, all make money in a big way.
The chance of winning is 100% in January 2024.
Thank you.

xiaoeh

2,445 posts

Posted by xiaoeh > 2024-02-01 13:20 | Report Abuse

Posted by MrFox > 1 hour ago | Report Abuse
xiaoh@@
have a look at PBA!!! just keep in the freezer and it will be expanded when frozen!!!
u dun believe words of wisdom?
haha

Wah...
this company seems very good leh
high profit margin less debt
MrFox u should ask me buy at 0.80 level leh
now already reaching its NAV 2.7++
no thanks lah bro
Let it be let it be your darling
no thanks to me...
Thanks MrFox
next time recommend me something good FA but not yet fly one ok?

speakup

26,534 posts

Posted by speakup > 2024-02-01 13:21 | Report Abuse

Boy girls.....sifu OTB has spoken.
Load up boys girls on this gem

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2024-02-01 13:22 | Report Abuse

For a start raider n gang will be accumulating more insas & insas warrant very soon to make another round big gain on this stock mah!

It is no brainer when Tong Kooi Ong value insas mother at Rm 4.33 and board insas warrant at Rm 0.425 when the current latest share price of insas is at Rm 1.16 n warrant at rm 0.37 loh!

Big opportunity to buy more loh!

Remember this loh!

U need to focus on profit opportunity of insas mah!

In insas case u r paying only Rm 1.16 per share to buy a wealth of Rm 6.00 per share mah!

This an obvious no brainer....the answer is obvious loh!

xiaoeh

2,445 posts

Posted by xiaoeh > 2024-02-01 13:23 | Report Abuse

Posted by OTB > 5 minutes ago | Report Abuse
Posted by xiaoeh > 1 hour ago | Report Abuse
Dear OTB
---------------
My capital is 3 million.
I used up all the capital to invest in KLSE in January 2024.
I believe KLSE is in a bull market now, hence I load the market.
I cannot believe all the stocks I recommended, all make money in a big way.
The chance of winning is 100% in January 2024.
Thank you.

Wah...33.++% ROI leh Dear OTB Good one
Thanks for your sharing

speakup

26,534 posts

Posted by speakup > 2024-02-01 13:23 | Report Abuse

With sifu OTB and sifu Raider on board.... this is Buy Signal

speakup

26,534 posts

Posted by speakup > 2024-02-01 13:24 | Report Abuse

Tomorrow no more < 1.20

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2024-02-01 13:27 | Report Abuse

Yes mortgage all your assets including expensive under wear to buy in insas loh!
We do not want Thong Kok Kee plan to privatise Insas for cheap to be successful loh!

True mah.....Insas is cash rich with more than Rm 1 billion net cash, why Insas need to sell more M&A and Inari recently to raise significantly more cash leh ?

The answer is Thong will like to Use Insas as a vehicle to privatise the Group for the benefit Thong family to benefit his next generation loh!

Without the Strong forces from the mkt.....Thong will be able to privatise Insas at Rm 2.20 to Rm 3.00 compare to Insas intrinsic value of Rm 7.00 to Rm 8.00 loh!

Thus it is very important for insas shareholders to get the valuation of insas right mah!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2024-02-01 13:31 | Report Abuse

Raider has spoken enough on insas loh!
Now Raider need to prepare to take action to accumulate insas loh!

Do not fear of Insas price fall loh....is a good opportunity to buy more mah!

General Raider has generously share my investment idea with u all loh!

Income

10,697 posts

Posted by Income > 2024-02-01 15:22 | Report Abuse

The real reason why promoters banyak pukul gong kuat kuat promotions are… below, read it yourself lah. Hope all will get lobster 🦞

Posted by speakup > Feb 1, 2024 1:02 PM | Report Abuse
General Raider please promote kuat kuat for us shareholders. I still holding my Insas

Income

10,697 posts

Posted by Income > 2024-02-01 15:25 | Report Abuse

I will support Insas and buy 100 units.
Jib Kor punya Bini said menabung mesti dari kecil kecilan.
Jangan takut. Only 100 units bah.

Income

10,697 posts

Posted by Income > 2024-02-01 15:26 | Report Abuse

I can get KFC from selling 100 units later pun dah bersyukur la

Income

10,697 posts

Posted by Income > 2024-02-01 15:30 | Report Abuse

Greediness can make you poor.

Income

10,697 posts

Posted by Income > 2024-02-01 15:36 | Report Abuse

i3 lurker Sifu, you are too clever. Thanks for your reply.
Don’t worry about me. I still buy 100 units following 🐀 Mike case study here.
Then I try to see the infamous i3 point 1,2,3,4 of 🐀 MikeCC.

This case study 100 units can’t do Fifo ya! to remind 🐀 Mike.

Posted by i3lurker > Feb 1, 2024 3:29 PM | Report Abuse

dun be silly
1 new lot aka 100 units is below EOQ
unless you are Apprentice of MikeCheatYouCrazy who always buy below EOQ

the minimum EOQ for the balls [inbetween legs] ballpark without my calculator is circa 30 lots

after that you wonder why you always lose money? No balls to buy EOQ units

Income

10,697 posts

Posted by Income > 2024-02-01 15:40 | Report Abuse

Of course Bangla makes Rm5k if you know what I mean at Jln Alor. Because Bangla is Bang la, piling construction company work.

Posted by i3lurker > Feb 1, 2024 3:36 PM | Report Abuse

can try borrow from Bangla to invest INSAS, they make RM5,000 plus per month.
forget about locals average salary only RM1,500

Posted by WellnessAntiCancer > 2024-02-01 15:41 | Report Abuse

Please know there is difference between

Accounting Profits vs Operational profits

If we take Operational profits less extraordinary items FVPL and Prov for Bad Debts, expected profits for 2024 is RM66.8mil. This gives PE R of 12x better value than overall Bursa stocks valuation at 16x

Income

10,697 posts

Posted by Income > 2024-02-01 15:46 | Report Abuse

Hahahaha
I know what you mean i3 lurker. Some 🐀 always gatal go Jln Alor doing construction piling to build houses for Bangla aunties.

Posted by i3lurker > Feb 1, 2024 3:43 PM | Report Abuse

Thats what I meant.
Just buy some traditional ointment for the back pain from bending over backwards 24/7

Post a Comment
Market Buzz