PAN MALAYSIA CORPORATION BHD

KLSE (MYR): PMCORP (4081)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

0.18 - 0.18

Trading Volume

23 people like this.

16,893 comment(s). Last comment by calvintaneng 1 day ago

Ragha168

287 posts

Posted by Ragha168 > 2013-11-16 08:00 | Report Abuse

how old calvin ? how come so sleep late

mikekong55

4,805 posts

Posted by mikekong55 > 2013-11-16 09:07 | Report Abuse

davivdkkw79, you have good accounting background and your believe in investing share by seeing figure and don't believe in TA analysis.please don't get it wrong, I did mention the share price will move higher in near future 'IF' what said by our great promoter materialize; the capital cash payout as claimed announced by one mr.ho at the agm. for anything to go through board of director meeting on this matter have to be be call. is there such a meeting? the answer a BIG no. if you think its okay to enter at whatever price just suit yourself the money is your and you may have make the right decision. I have make my money here and I do hope you do also. I standby my words and am prepared for the bashlash once I sold out. again say this week 2 lower low is created with the SECOND lower than the FIRST; that mean the price will correct further. hope I'm wrong and good luck to you.

calvintaneng

55,190 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-11-16 09:28 | Report Abuse

A Very Good Morning To All At PM CORP Forum on This Beautiful Saturday,

Yes. I slept late because on friday there is heavier traffic at the causeway from JB to Singapore. So I waited for it to clear before returning - usually after midnight

As to xxxvalue (what a nice name - "super sized value") for PM Corp's RESULTS have have CHECKED The Last 6 Quarters? The Are All In POSITIVES! I stood up in AGM and publicly thanked Mr. James Wong Ngen Faat for his Great Performance. In less than 2 Years he turned PM Corp to Profits from Years of losses.

By The Way, These Two Leaders - Mr. Wong Ngen Faat & Mr. Ho Chun Fuat carry the word "Fatt" in their names. "Fatt" in Chinese means "Prosper" or "Kaya" in Malay. PM Corp will "Fatt" for Years to come. Expect All Round Prosperity with Double Efforts!!

Yes, Cocoa has 200 beneficial compounds, of course it has a little caffeine. Coffee, tea & coca cola also contain caffeine. The secret is to always practice discipline. Take everything in moderation for good health. And chocolate is addictive.

As the saying goes,"LUXURY ONCE ENJOYED BECOMES A NECESSITY!!"

After Eating & Tasting Our High Quality Low Cost Tango Bars, Singaporeans Are Buying Tango like you never see before. Entire Boxes of 40gm Tango bars are purchased at one go!

THAT'S WHY TANGO IS THE NUMBER ONE BEST SELLING CHOCOLATE NOW IN SINGAPORE!!

GIVE ME A "FIVE"!!!

aunloke

974 posts

Posted by aunloke > 2013-11-16 09:40 | Report Abuse

Calvin, one simple question, can you just estimate PMCORP NPAT for the years to come with the assumption of 10-fold increase in its revenue ?

calvintaneng

55,190 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-11-16 09:47 | Report Abuse

Davidkkw79. TA and FA. Tell that To Benjamin Graham, John Templeton, Warren Buffet, Peter Lynch, Jim Rogers and Marc Faber, Do They Bother? .

They Take Long Term Calculated Investment For Years. That's why they are All Millionaires & Billionaires.

And how did this guy know if I have already warned Mr. Ho by phone call from Singapore. Mr. Ho says that there is still time till December 31st to convene another Meeting For PM Corp for Capital Reduction and Cash Pay Out! So Mr. Ho took my advice and kept himself away from this dangerous mike guy.

What BIG no?. Mr. Ho says, "YES!" Who will you people believe?. So Mikekong55, the more you speak lies the More You Will Lose credibility.

bracoli

2,579 posts

Posted by bracoli > 2013-11-16 09:58 | Report Abuse

calvin glad u r back. instead those people spreading good news and came back saying he collected his profit with hundreds k.

calvintaneng

55,190 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-11-16 10:04 | Report Abuse

Aunloke. I want to give you a simple answer. The Book says, "The thing that has been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done; and there is no new thing under the sun"

Successful businesses follow a consistent pattern. Or success can be copied or duplicated by learning from other successful business set - ups.

See Dutch Lady? When Dutch Baby changed name from Dutch Baby to Dutch Lady and increased production lines - thus generating more revenue - profit multiplied - Resulting IN DUTCH LADY SHARE PRICE RISING FROM RM4.00 to RM47.00 Now!

"So That Which Is Done Is That Which Shall Be Done" means, "What Is Done By Dutch Lady Will Be Also Followed By PM Corp - Since Tango Sells Like Hot Cakes" And What Will The Future Result of PM Corp Be? Now Please Do Your Own Calculation.

sklyte

2,621 posts

Posted by sklyte > 2013-11-16 10:14 | Report Abuse

Thanks Calvin for your postings. I think it helps to stabilize the price. If it can get to 20 cts next week, so many are waiting to buy more. Cash is already 18cts per share. Debt very small. Chocolate business improving as you mention-- we will see this q3 result very soon. If revenue increases and profit increases in the chocolate segment and with capital repayment on the way, I will buy again. My wish for the co is divest all unrequired assets and concentrate on the food segment. If only the board of directors have grace and mercy thinking of the minority shareholders always, phew imagine getting yearly dividends and small stock price increases, shareholders will hold long term! Now we can only wait to see q3 result and decide to hold or sell or buy more. Keep posting Calvin and tq.

xxxvalue

457 posts

Posted by xxxvalue > 2013-11-16 10:21 | Report Abuse

My man Calvin...now that u r awake..let's see 6Q positive earnings...correct! That based on accrue accounting. Now lets check cash accounting ...still negative bro. No wonder NTA dont budge almost same throughtout so many yrs. Not growing..

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-16 10:25 | Report Abuse

for newbies that just arrive to this choco boat (PMCORP) forum:

Before choco goat sinked into further confusions created nothing by our own minds and heart:

do be
1.open mind to all possibilities for either good or bad possibilities - one can be either short term or long term player in this potential choco stocks.
2. rational and judgemental but at the same time have bit of faith if intend to buy into this choco boat even sell if have to - either one choose to be long term investors or a trader. Simple as that.

xxxvalue look at how much this Calvin love PMCorp...his last posting at 3:16 am! He didn't sleep? My man...love urself first!
16/11/2013 07:48

@xxxvalue: overall picture here, by re-reading and understanding BOTH Calvin and MikeKong55 mindset, psychology neither both are wrong or right. Why? Sincerely believe that both have their own reasons and beliefs thus can BENEFIT US ALL as potential investors and traders alike.

Both represent Hope and Fear, Good and Bad, Ying and Yang - a very model that will pontetially reflect the bullish or bearish stock ticking lines on the PMCORP counter graph on normal trading day! E.g. people "fear" graph show bearishness, people "confident" with potential outcomes/results graph show bullishness .. this all happens into daily trades not just for this stock but other stocks

CHECK AND BALANCE: The ART OF BEING A REALIST and VISIONARY

REALIST: for MikeKong55: If one really read into his minds (posts) , he is here just to GUIDE and BEING REAL in his wise advise TA/FA analysis. He has TA/FA experienced and entitled to his logical assumptions and opinions. Some people follow, some people dont. Let be fair - It's OK

VISIONARY: for Calvin Tan: If one really read into his minds (posts) , he is here just to be the VISIONARY for the stock that he is has passion about and loved most Crispy, Tango and Tudor . If one buy into a stock everyday you would loved it - reasonable belief, your heart is in the money that you have put into! Based on old posts written by others, believed he is one of the major shareholders and entitled to his logical assumptions and opinions including VISIONARY BELIEFS INTO THIS POTENTIAL FAST MOVING GROWTH STOCK. Some people follow, some people dont. Let be fair - It's OK

Now after market corrected and PMCORP counter itself got corrected it seems there are two camps here one is follower of Calvin Tan theories and belief and another follower of MikeKong theories this indirectly help increase promotional values, awareness and buying incl selling of PMCORP counter indirectly benefitted all GENERALIST, FUNDAMENTALIST OR EVEN VISIONARY Investors, Traders, Short Term Players, birds, whale, shark, piranhnas etc

Conclusion: If everyone read from top to down pages - before the so-called "market correction" initially everyone was united like one big unstoppable choco locomotive bands of believers or choco family everyone hugs and love each other - that belief and hope brought this counter to a new high - everyone DID MAKE GAIN AND PROFITED in away based on what people good posts people wrote - thanking and congratulating each other everytime PMCORP up few cents each days non-stop in past few weeks ago ...

Think of PMCorp as it's own universe or world - there are angels and there are devils both serve a purpose - to give advises - as humans (investors) WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO CHOOSE OUR PATHS.

- from the movie: The Lords of The Ring: Return of the Choco King saga CD and VCD ....

just like the Parlimen - they are check and balance, there are Barisan Nasional and Pakatan Rakyat, there are angels, there are devils - choose and shape your own path.. hahahahaha

calvintaneng

55,190 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-11-16 10:27 | Report Abuse

Yes Bracoli. The correct way is to let PM Corp shares rise on to RM1.50 and stay there Forever or Go Higher and Higher. Not sell of at 35 cts. Then come back to us & spread falsehood, panic and fear with all kinds of negative postings. So what? So as to tell you guys to keep throwing your shares lower and lower for him to collect back again at much cheaper prices.

That's why he spent So Much Energy and time here. He wants to collect from you in your panic selling. Don't fall into his trap!!

The right way is to let All of Us Make Money Together Like Seeing Dutch Lady Performance. Not him. Only he wants to make money at the expense of others' losses.I have never seen a more selfish person.
He has knowledge but without integrity.

Warren Buffet looks for 3 prerequisites in choosing men of character.

Intelligence. Talent. and Integrity. A person must be clever or wise, Has Ability or is Gifted. But the Most Important of the Three is Honesty. Without Honesty or Integrity, A person no matter how clever or talented will play you out one day. So don't sell your shares cheap this monday!

Yes. Not Only Don't Sell and Cut Loss. Buy More Now As The Price Has Corrected.

IT IS SAFE TO BUY NOW WHEN THE BUYING IS CHEAP!

zu1967

3,791 posts

Posted by zu1967 > 2013-11-16 10:29 | Report Abuse

Dont think the price will touch 20 cents. If the results so good. It may touch 30 cents next week and more before the month end. However i wish it goes below 20 cents so as i can increase my shareholding.

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-16 10:33 | Report Abuse

zu1967 Dont think the price will touch 20 cents. If the results so good. It may touch 30 cents next week and more before the month end. However i wish it goes below 20 cents so as i can increase my shareholding.
16/11/2013 10:29

I bought at 0.275 .. it dipped .. but I BELIEVED it could go more than 0.300 based on what you say, zul1967 .. I am with you in this choco boat! :-)

rooney2u

703 posts

Posted by rooney2u > 2013-11-16 10:44 | Report Abuse

Ayamtua, welcome u to ride this tudor ship again. Ayamtua still earn 1c discount on tudor

calvintaneng

55,190 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-11-16 10:47 | Report Abuse

AyamTua, I am happy for your sincerity. Is like when you shake hand with us. You use both hands to clasp our right hand of friendship. However, when the "other guy" shake our right hand with his right hand, there is a dagger in his left hand coming at us!

Sorry for snow white who is stumbled. Please do come back and all other genuine long term investors.

So AyamTua, you bought at 27.5 cents? My Johor Investor called "Awning Boss" bought at 28 cents.

To Me PM Corp Is A Screaming Buy Up To 30 cents!!

kumar

44 posts

Posted by kumar > 2013-11-16 10:51 | Report Abuse

More buyers stick on the Queue. Price own drop but force selling happen! according to force selling price may be change on Monday.

Posted by alexanderSingapore > 2013-11-16 10:56 | Report Abuse

ha ha Ayam Tua, don't jump boat this time, dont leave us alone. If price goes down, top up, if price goes up, chant with your beak, side by side with us! We must defend, to start our baby walk all the way out from Egypt to the Promised Land.................... You are Moses for Israelites!

Remember you are answerable to the Lord of The Ring!! Ha Ha

kumar

44 posts

Posted by kumar > 2013-11-16 10:57 | Report Abuse

Friday closing time (after 3:30pm) mostly force sold at price 0.265

kumar

44 posts

Posted by kumar > 2013-11-16 11:05 | Report Abuse

Typing mistake. Please correct it when you reading. read as "wouldn't drop instead of own drop"

lee9fold

4,730 posts

Posted by lee9fold > 2013-11-16 11:13 | Report Abuse

thx for coming b here calvin
appreciated

aunloke

974 posts

Posted by aunloke > 2013-11-16 11:17 | Report Abuse

OK, I know Calvin will not give the direct answer, but at least you all can estimate yourselves . So just let's be aware that it can take much longer than we can expect to reach the destination based on its food business alone. But it does not mean that we can't play this counter it may give us substantial gain depending on its corporate manipulation. I'm waiting to go in for the second round. Calvin, thank you for my first round profit.

mikekong55

4,805 posts

Posted by mikekong55 > 2013-11-16 11:25 | Report Abuse

AYAMTUA,those you earlier take you chance next week(heart must be steady and steady focus on the screen). our reputable FA/TA experts kcchong/city trader(best if matrix is here) have given the support/buy level. if the lower low of 0.20/0.22 not create on monday the 0.255/0.265 serve as the support level;anything below on monday have to wait for tuesday signal.no buy signal at the moment.how long sideway don't know. believe will patch up the HOLE(don't know how to express english no good) created on wednesday when gap down from 0.32(previous closed on tuesday) to 0.305 wednesday opening. buy lower than 0.305 is a sure bet but timing on one hand is the factor or an announcement coming will propel the share price upward. if you're strong holders worth a try if contra forget about buying into it.whether shot above 0.32 is yet to to seen;cover the HOLE first. AYAMTUA, good luck and happy trading.

mikekong55

4,805 posts

Posted by mikekong55 > 2013-11-16 11:26 | Report Abuse

typing error those should read told. resting in hotel room.

nokenzo

591 posts

Posted by nokenzo > 2013-11-16 11:28 | Report Abuse

B.V. of PM Corp on Q2 is 44.22 sen. What we are buying at present price is a discounted price. Q3 book value should be fantastic.

calvintaneng

55,190 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-11-16 11:40 | Report Abuse

xxxvalue. If you will spend this whole saturday going through all my postings since September 20th, you will notice that PM Corp has RM141 Millions CASH (About 19.91 cents)

And if you consider shares as Cash you may add MUI Berha shares, MUI Pro, PM Cap & PM Hld & Laura Ashley American Franchise (Now Worth over RM20 Millions. About 3 cents.)

And What About CASH Lent To Subsidiaries With Interest. Not free money, you know? PM Corp Is Also Along? Yes, we charge interest for loans.

How Much CASH Has PM Corp? 20 cents? 25 cents? or 30 cents? 30 cents More Likely. That's Why I boldly told all in year 2010, "PM CORP IS A SCREAMING BUY UP TO 30 CENTS!

That was in year 2010. No Wonder The Johor Investors Go GaGa Over PM Corp Until Now!

And NTA? 44.5 cents? The Correct Figure Is RM1.20! How come?

Our 6 ACRES MAINROAD FRONTAGE PRIME LAND IN SHAH ALAM. Bought for RM17 Millions in 2009. Price Now Over RM50 Millions (TRIPLED IN VALUE like XXX)

Also Our TANGLING VIEW PENTHOUSE 2,000 Sq Ft in ORCHARD ROAD, SINGAPORE. Book Value? RM2.7 Millions. Actual Market Value Now RM9 Millions (Again More Than TRIPLED IN VALUE Another XXX.)

Check out both yourselves. Go To PropertyGuru. My & .Sg To Find out the exact figures.

mikekong55

4,805 posts

Posted by mikekong55 > 2013-11-16 11:40 | Report Abuse

why I praised kcchong,wants to know. well on 2/9/13 happened to glance through datasonic forum. come across this great guy kcchong posting of a challenge ith someone. he pick datasonic ,that time the price 3.36 EPS around 0.80. I on first instinct told myself why not put another RM100k on this datasonic. because of my limit of certain amount of investment in stock market I decided not to buy. today this datasonic have more or less double(slightly above 2 months);if I have invested then would have got another 6 figure gain. datasonic RSI 93.28 and very overbought;why still move? coverage by RHB investment that target price 10.51;so people don't be selfish,share your views(accepted/not accepted also never mind nobody blame you) and don't be cocky and wants to dominance here. kcchong thumb-up to you and hope to come across another hiddengem come 2014 from you.can recommend one for me now. thank you.

mikekong55

4,805 posts

Posted by mikekong55 > 2013-11-16 11:55 | Report Abuse

just read an article from THE EDGE that KLCI downtrend coming to an end according to AFFIN INVESTMENT dr. khan. there will be an upswing of share price with DOWJONE hitting another high. BURSA 4 cylinders is firing up for the year end rally. expect the second and lower liners to take the lead next week. AYAMTUA, what say you? getting ready your long rifle to shoot high up flying ducks and swan. hope you hit jackpot this time around.

calvintaneng

55,190 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-11-16 12:02 | Report Abuse

Yes. I have high respect for kcchongnz. . A man whose words are consistent will have a strong following for years to come. It is safe to follow him

xxxvalue

457 posts

Posted by xxxvalue > 2013-11-16 12:02 | Report Abuse

I'm with u mikekong55. Also I agree with u on kcchong. Folowed him on many stocks eg Kseng etc and made a bundle. Lesson learn, if u want to ride the wave, follow the right guy at the moment.

calvintaneng

55,190 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-11-16 12:06 | Report Abuse

And for dominance? I am far happier dealing with NFI chocolates than to be here. I have a duty to do because of damage done to confidence by negative uncalled for remarks and postings.

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-16 12:09 | Report Abuse

@ sifu MikeKong55 and King Tudor Calvin: both neither right or wrong .. both serve a purpose .. respect both for mutuality.. underneath it benefits all ... thanks.

DLuckyGuy

118 posts

Posted by DLuckyGuy > 2013-11-16 12:10 | Report Abuse

Mikekong55 keep changing his stance. When I took profit, he attacked me and said opposing view aren't welcome. Now, he is being attacked and tell people to accept opposing view. Mikekong55 definitely has no backbone.

Although I made profit (45% gain), I also don't fully trust Calvin as I still feel there is no cash payout.

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-16 12:12 | Report Abuse

its ok to be VISIONARY and ok to be REALISTIC - both serve even GREATER PURPOSES .. thanks

xxxvalue

457 posts

Posted by xxxvalue > 2013-11-16 12:12 | Report Abuse

To response to Calvin...no I'm not going to go thru' what u suggest. It's no point. As an inivestor, I look at business operation. It is generating cash...simple. As I see it this co still have not make any. Instead it has been bleeding cash for yrs...I am not again PMCorp or any co for that matter. Just being rasional investor.

calvintaneng

55,190 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-11-16 12:16 | Report Abuse

Yes! Nokenzo!! Nice to see you here. What we are buying at 26.5 cents is at a small discounted price to 44.5 cents. But a huge Discount To Real NTA of RM1.20..

Yes! We Are Buying PM Corp At 79% Discount in True Value. I think Benjamin Graham & Warren Buffet might buy over the entire NFI (PM Corp) if it is listed in USA.

xxxvalue

457 posts

Posted by xxxvalue > 2013-11-16 12:17 | Report Abuse

sorry for typo but u know what I mean..

kumar

44 posts

Posted by kumar > 2013-11-16 12:19 | Report Abuse

Every one want to win in stocks & get the winning cash. Every one have different perception about Pmcorp wait and see the game!

calvintaneng

55,190 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-11-16 12:22 | Report Abuse

That's Right Kumar. Only Time Will Tell.

In A Short Term The Share Market Is A Voting Machine; But Over A Longer Period The Stock Market Becomes A Weighing Machine.

So Wait We Will

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-16 12:23 | Report Abuse

bottomline: until every soul investors, traders, punters even shark and piranhnas realized .. all those GREED and FEARS .. represent and VISUALIZED perfectly on every counter stocks you BUY/SELL ... that's is the graphical connections .. if ONE can perfectly understand the connections coupled with bit FA/TA basic, nothing is impossible really - it's all about US , people whom buy and sell ... be open and rational in discussions .... thanks.

mikekong55

4,805 posts

Posted by mikekong55 > 2013-11-16 12:26 | Report Abuse

DLUCKYGUY,got backbone or no backdown I'm still standing tall;moreover I never cheating anybody here not like your big mouth seeking discord. INVESTBANK also keep on changing their views on a stock performance after looking at FA/TA analysis.go tell them your views and there you brush you aside. my good friend, when you've sold did this pmcorp go up further, just tell me the truth. I also sell 400k@ 0.28 and hold the remaining free share. did I not ask them to sell.I even buy buy @ 0.33-0.34 when it falls from 0.355 which AYAMTUA bought. I even challenge those who said will dropped to 0.245 to short my 650k of pmcorp and buy back if RM25k placed with my broker. if you are that smart why don't you take up the challenge then afraid you would have lose your pants. so don't talk three talk four if you're not contributing and creating more trouble here.I advice to you don't act smart just follow your heart,speak/write politely.thank you.

Posted by Vincent Than > 2013-11-16 12:29 | Report Abuse

I went to a talk once and one of the speakers told That RSI is a good indicator for only volatile stocks and not for stocks that trend upwards. For those stocks that trends upwards RSI will remain floating at the region of around 80-95. I am newbie so maybe I hear wrong. Cheers!

calvintaneng

55,190 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-11-16 12:33 | Report Abuse

xxxvalue. Did you read the Whole Tread Here (4951 comments already, wow!) To See Kcchongnz assessment of cash generation in PM Corp?

Go and study carefully his views. Find them slowly among 4951 postings here.

Do be lazy please. You Can Only Find Supersized Value By Hard Work & Effort.

DLuckyGuy

118 posts

Posted by DLuckyGuy > 2013-11-16 12:35 | Report Abuse

That is karma. You attacked me first, so you get what you deserved. Being attacked back. A man without backbone is sissy. Sissy like Mikekong55 can stand tall. You just admit you don't have backbone. Hahaha

calvintaneng

55,190 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-11-16 12:35 | Report Abuse

Sorry typo error. Should read DON'T BE LAZY!.

xxxvalue

457 posts

Posted by xxxvalue > 2013-11-16 12:36 | Report Abuse

and I dont follow blindly too...I do my homework 2. My pt is this co is not earning any cash. Despite all the hardworks selling chocs...

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-16 12:41 | Report Abuse

@all: everyone is entitled to their opinions .. no one is right or wrong .. end of the day, we are all here to serve a purpose - and sincerely that would serve a good foundation and guidance to invest or punt in any stocks .. no guarantee in anything in life but so long we all can co-exist in Bursa Jungle - we all can survived this ... thanks

Do strive be a Man of Peace

Thanks

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-16 12:45 | Report Abuse

we all good or bad elements to survived .. if Gollum died before he reach Mount Mordor do you honestly believed the movie Lord of The Rings have happy endings? no .. we all need good and bad to counter "check and balanced" ...

xxxvalue

457 posts

Posted by xxxvalue > 2013-11-16 12:45 | Report Abuse

absolutely agree with u AyamTua....there is one thing we r not gooing to be short of...opinions. This is why this is called a forum...to express urs.

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-16 12:47 | Report Abuse

your money cannot save you in Bursa but your investing pricinples can and to shape that very principles ... it takes even greater efforts and many years of practises and patience - both success and failures! ...

mikekong55

4,805 posts

Posted by mikekong55 > 2013-11-16 12:48 | Report Abuse

who said didn't forewarned the people here of losses in associated holdings/sister company. on 9/11/13 MESSI posted a question told him that pmcorp loaned RM1.067b to MUI and got a very bad deal. MUI issued ICULS to pmcorp (being shorted changed RM800m for this ICULS no interest given) think messi was answering hidden loss of RM600m+ in annual report then(refer page 71). after saying so, did inform all here to take profit if can't breakout 0.38-0.48 for RSI then 84.38 and very overbought.(please check back what I have say). come 13/11/13 ERIC TEE posted his call conversation and told him losses ONE MILLION singdollar(refer page 86); this make me ponder for awhile whether someone/syndicate trying to get people here to buy high and higher price of pmcorp. calculated if SING ONE MILLION this block is not cheap(purchased 7/8 years ago above 1.00 or even 3.00). this make me check on PMI; found out that pmcorp loaned RM266m to save PMI from collapsing in exchanged for their share.who know there might need the cash to help PMI again(you never know). any new from BOD that there is capital reduction payment, there is non fore coming. even I've make my money I still would like to talk to the once and forever respected veteran in this forum,AYAMTUA.come back after lunch. have a nice weekend.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz