PAN MALAYSIA CORPORATION BHD

KLSE (MYR): PMCORP (4081)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

0.18 - 0.18

Trading Volume

23 people like this.

16,893 comment(s). Last comment by calvintaneng 1 day ago

mikekong55

4,805 posts

Posted by mikekong55 > 2013-11-16 12:52 | Report Abuse

vincent than, you are absolutely correct. just look at datasonic and you'll have the answer.RSI 93.28

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-16 12:54 | Report Abuse

@AlexanderSingapore: noo not the Moses here to lead us to the Promised .. we are all "tiny and baby Moses" in our own ways - we made mistakes and we improvised fromthat mistakes! thanks

calvintaneng

55,190 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-11-16 12:55 |

Post removed.Why?

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-16 12:56 | Report Abuse

typo error: to lead into "Promised LAND" :p

.. sincerely and hopefully not DESERT

hahhaha!

calvintaneng

55,190 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-11-16 13:10 | Report Abuse

Why did I sold my precious DKSH around 50 cents in those days? Because like here, people bringing out the past baggage of PMI History & Such. All negative stuff already accounted for and reflected in current prices.

Why bring them up? Go attack Japan today for what they did to Pearl Harbor? Or kill Japs now because they invaded Malaya? Or ban driving Japanese Honda, Toyota or Mitsubishi cars? What about Proton (Mitsubishi) and Perodua (Toyota MYVi & Daihatsu actually)

We Have Discussed these earlier in the treads. Every earlier Forum members know. So don't bring out PMI history again. We are Interested Is the NOW & COMING FUTURE. WE ARE FORWARD LOOKING.

So due the same circumstances I sold my DKSH to them at 50 cents. Now RM6.45 cents. I think history is repeating again for some here.

Bad mouthing a good company today because of history long ago.

Wake Up!

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-16 13:18 | Report Abuse

@Calvin: what you're preaching is like wanting us investors and traders alike to give "Second Chances" .. hopefully and sincerely NFI, MUI etc have a good plan to REVAMP their core business strategies for better confidence in all - you have mission there to suggest to PMCorp to shape things up for better future! ... thanks

calvintaneng

55,190 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-11-16 13:24 | Report Abuse

AyamTua. You Are Now Getting To The Point. Let 1,000 PM Corp Share Holders Come To AGM and Speak Out With One Voice.

Change Name To "NETWORK FOODS INDUSTRIES!"

Sell Out All Other Investments & Increase Production Lines For TANGO & TUDOR GOLD

Formulate a Yearly Consistent Dividend Policy of a certain percentage on profits

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-16 13:27 | Report Abuse

thank you, Calvin.- thanks

aunloke

974 posts

Posted by aunloke > 2013-11-16 13:28 | Report Abuse

Ah, you talk of profit now . did I ask you to estimate its profit ?

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-16 13:29 | Report Abuse

calvintaneng AyamTua. You Are Now Getting To The Point. Let 1,000 PM Corp Share Holders Come To AGM and Speak Out With One Voice.

Change Name To "NETWORK FOODS INDUSTRIES!"
16/11/2013 13:24

- No, change named to "TudorGold" .. sure will beat SPRITZER to $1.00 league :-)))) - I kept saying this in my previous post.. that is NFI winning formula , i think .. in my best guest.. thanks

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-16 13:30 | Report Abuse

@all : ALL potential investors MUST question Calvin since he is closest to PMCORP management .... that's is CORRECT WAYS.

alenac

2,647 posts

Posted by alenac > 2013-11-16 13:38 | Report Abuse

PMC is unlikely to be Harrison or DKSH in future. These companies mostly distribute many and varied products for manufacturers. In PMC only Tudor Chocolates seemed to be discussed here day in day out.

xxxvalue

457 posts

Posted by xxxvalue > 2013-11-16 13:40 | Report Abuse

Calvin.. u become 2 emotional ... normally this is not a good trait for investors! This is a just forum...for voicing opinions. No doubt some may not jibe with urs...everyone can decide for themselves.

sklyte

2,621 posts

Posted by sklyte > 2013-11-16 13:45 | Report Abuse

Calvin thanks for your latest posting. I love to join u for the next agm. Ask to change name of co n focus on what they know best!

calvintaneng

55,190 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-11-16 13:51 | Report Abuse

So xxxvalue. Have you done YOUR STUDY? All All Investors Out There. Have You Done Your Study. And DLUCKYGUY, don't go away, please do a Throughout Study Yourself.

OK, let's continue with NFI. Sales of TUGOD GOLD & TANGO, GOOD? 30% Gross Profit! Why So High Expenses? So only RM9,000 Net Profit? Of Course, Food Business Is Only One Division. We Made RM25 Millions From Warehouse Sale. But we can't depend on asset disposal every year. Every other year, maybe.

Like Harison & DKSH, NFI also Distributes Foods & Drinks For Others:

1) KIWI FRUIT & NEKTA JUICE

2) M150 ENERGY DRINK (Behind Red Bull) Ours Same Value But Cheaper. So Tudorians (AyamTua coined this word) Buy M150 Energy Drink Instead of Red Bull.

3) CAPRI SONNE FRUIT DRINKS (Origin Indonesia)

4) SILANG POTATO CHIPS & STICKS (Latest Addition. Get it in Giant & Try it) Remember the Brand Is Called SILANG

5) Toblerone Chocolates to 7 Eleven Out Lets

6) Brahmin Sauce? We almost got it. But we didn't. Never mind. We have Signature Sauces.

7) Sweet Indulgence (Sold Only In HK. Chocolate with red beans)

8) Other Biscuits Products.

Some Day In Future, PM Corp Will Perform Much Better.

When I met the merchandiser of Hup Seng Biscuits, they told me they distributed Want Want Rice crackers. Because of Singapore TV Ad (can receive in Johor) Want Want biscuits sell well. So Hup Seng does well. Hup Seng is now very stable. To me Hup Seng at RM5.70 is overvalued.

Let me state here. Hup Seng biscuit at RM5.70 is fully valued and slightly overvalued & PM Corp at 26.5 cents is grossly undervalued due to wrong conception and mispricing.

This Is The Opportunity For Value Investors To Accumulate PM Corp Now..

alenac

2,647 posts

Posted by alenac > 2013-11-16 13:54 | Report Abuse

Whoever is holding PMC shares, note that PMC price reached its peak accumulation of 65 mills on 4th November 2013 and since then almost 30 mills shares were sold off till friday.

calvintaneng

55,190 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-11-16 13:59 | Report Abuse

Alenac. Only 14.9 Millions done on Nov. 4th. 65 mils peak of turnover maybe through a period of time.

林俊松

6,893 posts

Posted by 林俊松 > 2013-11-16 14:01 | Report Abuse

calvintaneng, no need to b so formal lah. Just treat me as a friend or junior.
Aiyo, I still considering to buy Hup Seng at RM5.70 tim... my mum love to eat Hup Seng. >.<
PM Corp will shoot up 1 day. AyamTua, u bought how many lots?

calvintaneng

55,190 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-11-16 14:04 | Report Abuse

AyamTua, 3 years ago I suggested the name "TUDOR GOLD" to Andrew Khoo Boo Yeow, son of Tan Sri, in AGM. He suggested NFI (Network Foods Industries). Because Tudor Gold Is Only One of NFI Many Products Available.

And Surprise of All Surprises. After Andrew changed the design jacket of Tango (dull greenish blue) to Flashy Shining Purple - TANGO EXPORT TO SINGAPORE & TOOK IT BY STORM!

johnchong

635 posts

Posted by johnchong > 2013-11-16 14:04 | Report Abuse

There are 2 camps (investor & trader) here and this is the fundamental reasons for this unnecessary quarrel.

Both's BASIC OBJECTIVE is to make MONEY. Let us not be hypocritical. Why are we here in this forum for? Be sincere.

The investor buys stocks with good fundamentals and hopes that others may see and come on board and in the process take the price up. THEY BUY AND HOLD.

The trader looks for a trending counter and finds one in PMC and thanks to Calvin's promotion. As a result both camps sees potential in PMC. TRADERS BUY WHEN TRENDS IS IN FAVOR AND SEE WHEN OVERBOUGHT this will cause a sell-off. TRADERS COMES BACK TO BUY AGAIN; etc.

The recent SHARP price rise is not due just the fundamentals but a combination of both traders and investors. Without the traders in the market price rise ill be a slow and agonising process which the early participants have experienced. It took them years and we are talking about a few weeks here.

Rightly or wrongly, thanks to the traders' action we saw the sharp price rise and fellows here have been warned that the rise is too steep and to be careful.

There are plenty of so called sharks out there in the general market but here they a only a few participants. I don't see the participants here as evil. Read and thinks over all the have been written and most have your safety in mind. We don't make money from each are here. It is our own action that decides our P/L in the end game.

Take my case:
Under Calvin's FA recommendations I bought 20k at 21 and based on my own TA I sold 10k at 33.5 (a bit too early then) with the inention to buy back more should fall back and was keeping the other for 42 and higher using the new high principle. (BUT I NEVER MENTIONED WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO NOT WANT TO BE THE CAUSE OF OTHERS ACTION except that I warned that all the TA indicators are strong but also at overbought and needs breathing space)

When finally it fell I bought back 40k at 32 and had to cut loss. However, I bought back 30k at 27 by queing yesterday, as I am away on friday as it is weekend in the MEast.

Who is better "Investor or Trader? There is no answer. Don't compare with WBuffet.

I give you an example of Keppel Corp.
It was trading at $20+ more than 10 years ago.
During the financial crisis it fell to 96 cents when my collegue bought 30k.
The price gradually rose back to $18 and later fell again to $5+
Now trading at $11.

Who will benefit more. The investor who hold from beginning to today. or the trader.
He bought at $1 and sold at $18
Use the proceeds to buy 3,6 times more at $5.

WB also sells part of his holding when the price is too high above the fundamental and buy back when the price falls back to it's intrinsic value.

If PMC true asset value at today's price is $1.50 and due to speculative action it shot up to $2.5. FRANKLY/HONESTLY WOULD YOU SELL?

If the funamentals of the company is that fantastic it would still take a couple of years to build it's fundamentals to $2.5;
why not sell use the proceeds elsewhere and make some $$ and comeback. The company do not depend on you.

Calvin consider PMC as his property/baby and feels so protective and consider others who behave otherwise as traitor. I can't blame him, he is a different animal from most of us. Sorry Calvin for putting it this way.

Anyway like most of us, thank you once again for recommending PMC.

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-16 14:06 | Report Abuse

@LIM - since beginning of time never about some stupid ayam ... have faith in what YOU BELIEVE!

Posted by leslieroycarter > 2013-11-16 14:07 | Report Abuse

i will put buy 26.5 on Monday morning for another 30k lots just to averaging my stock to a manageable level. Hoping by Dec , something good news r out....

alenac

2,647 posts

Posted by alenac > 2013-11-16 14:08 | Report Abuse

On 12th to 13th Nov, huge disposal effected. The sharks have unloaded.

林俊松

6,893 posts

Posted by 林俊松 > 2013-11-16 14:14 | Report Abuse

leslieroycarter, 30,000 lots? RM800,000?
R u serious?

calvintaneng

55,190 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-11-16 14:15 | Report Abuse

Thank you Johnchong, that is a very well balanced comment. Sorry, it's wrong to call traders evil. All are invited to buy and sell. So Johnchong, continue to post your reasonable comments here more often.

Posted by leslieroycarter > 2013-11-16 14:16 | Report Abuse

sorry , only 30,000 shares , typo error

林俊松

6,893 posts

Posted by 林俊松 > 2013-11-16 14:20 | Report Abuse

leslieroycarter, I tot u going to make a big u-turn for PMC.
Hahax. Terrified me for a while, I tot the charts give me the wrong signal.

mikekong55

4,805 posts

Posted by mikekong55 > 2013-11-16 14:21 | Report Abuse

JCHONG, very well said and fully support you. LIM, don't underestimated people here; many rich/famous people looking and investing here.

mikekong55

4,805 posts

Posted by mikekong55 > 2013-11-16 14:23 | Report Abuse

LIM. leslie is only talking about 30,000 share around RM9k only

林俊松

6,893 posts

Posted by 林俊松 > 2013-11-16 14:25 | Report Abuse

mikekong55, last time when I was in University, I learned about no single trader can affect the market price.
No matter how rich the person r, the market will always correct the price back to where it belong.
Wrong ah?

calvintaneng

55,190 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-11-16 14:30 | Report Abuse

Alenac. Both DKSH & Harison Are Distributing Agents For Established Well Known Brands With Limited Geographical Spread. West Malaysia, Sabah & Sarawak.

As such their markets are limited and constrained by physical boundaries & may face saturation one day.

PM Corp Manufactures Its Own Products. As Such It Has The Whole Wide World As Its Market.

Imaging Fishing Only In Kenyir Dam.

And Fishing In The Pacific Ocean, The Atlantic Ocean, The Indian Ocean, The North Sea & All Other Waters of The World?

Do You SEE The Difference?

mikekong55

4,805 posts

Posted by mikekong55 > 2013-11-16 14:31 | Report Abuse

lim,cannot answer your question because only primary educated.

mikekong55

4,805 posts

Posted by mikekong55 > 2013-11-16 14:41 | Report Abuse

LIM, since you have a MASTER from reputable university, can answer this question for me. SERSOL, shot from a low to a high of 1.07 within months. yesterday still hovering around 0.54. why don't drop back to 0.125 ? that is the place it should belong. sorry for the asking,very low education mah.

Posted by leslieroycarter > 2013-11-16 14:47 | Report Abuse

small capital so buying little within own capacity . I have other counters to cater for ...like kseng, scientx n cbip which can offer better dividends .

johnchong

635 posts

Posted by johnchong > 2013-11-16 14:49 | Report Abuse

Let's make money together as a family. Brothers and sisters differing in opinion is a realthy but not far different. Huat ea as some used to say. Use the differing opinions to your benefits without hurting members of the family.

Lim
Read up on GMMA where they explain the action of Traders and LT investors as shown by the movement of the ST & LT GMMA.

The ST leads the way for the LT GMMA

I am going shopping now in BH not the market haha

mikekong55

4,805 posts

Posted by mikekong55 > 2013-11-16 14:50 | Report Abuse

leslie, am holding 20k KSENG(bought feb/march'13); do you foresee any capital repayment of 0.96/share as mention end of december'12 by HWANGDBS INVESTMENT. fanancial report out end november.thank you.

alenac

2,647 posts

Posted by alenac > 2013-11-16 14:57 | Report Abuse

I don't speculate on whether Tudor has worldwide market. If you want to talk about chocolate, go visit Langkawi or in fact in Singapore, you can see that the world chocolate markets are highly competitive with many reknown swiss and euro brands.

I only looked at how players of each counter accumulate its shares and how fast they disposed it. PMC accumulation todate is not attractive at all.

mikekong55

4,805 posts

Posted by mikekong55 > 2013-11-16 14:58 | Report Abuse

izoklse, saw your name in INGENCO forum,obviously cross my mind you're holding this stock. this is the only counter making loss now. will cut loss before leave for holiday on 23/12/13. bought 1000k average price @0.10725 prepared to loss RM20k. buy because of their increase in revenue for year '12;this is a loss making company throughout with exception for 2012.can shed some light. thank you.

mmaker

155 posts

Posted by mmaker > 2013-11-16 15:17 | Report Abuse

I can sense that this share is going to crash next few trading days
Monday if opening start drop, I suggest cut loss immediately !
Trust me, it's game over, very clearly few cats are in this game n some smart cats totally retreat from the game n looking for new playground.
I suggest Monday while waiting for sumatec to settle down we can try AT
I think AT is oversold and will rebounce sharply on Monday
Forget about holding for long term in Klse , 80% are goreng for short term only! to make money in bursa I only got one word for formers here! Ride on wave and getting down halfway !!!!!

davidkkw79

5,068 posts

Posted by davidkkw79 > 2013-11-16 15:44 | Report Abuse

Calvintaneng. I've a question here:
Do you know why PMC is only doing chocolate bar bussiness ?
Why NFI is not involving in doing chocolate powders (like Milo & Vico product)as well? Or selling other chocolate drinks product ?

Please guide. Thanks.
I've tried to email NFI management, but failed to email them due to wrong email address....

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-16 15:51 | Report Abuse

@mmaker: whatever smoke u smoke ... might wanna have some
of that! lol .. AT is a speculative counter with sharks and piranhnas not for the faint hearted! it recently has UMA!! PMCorp is entirely different ball game!! .. please do homework well, the are experts here before passing judgement here about this counter crash or that counter prosper etc ... am a fool but many others here are smarter! cheers!

vinvin

4,479 posts

Posted by vinvin > 2013-11-16 15:57 | Report Abuse

AyamTua, another batu api coming! Don't u think so?

mmaker

155 posts

Posted by mmaker > 2013-11-16 15:58 | Report Abuse

Whatever it is
I still have to advice to many newbie here if can go up of course is the best
but if selling activity keep coming out you better just cut loss and run as fast as you can !!! I am 98% sure game is over.

mikekong55

4,805 posts

Posted by mikekong55 > 2013-11-16 15:59 | Report Abuse

AYAMTUA, take your chance(for the brave heart). bulleye within distance.will post when see ayamtua. for me the music have to stop. will post when see AYAMTUA. take care and god bless you and your love ones.

abdulhalim

970 posts

Posted by abdulhalim > 2013-11-16 16:02 | Report Abuse

ayam tua tu liat isi dia,,,kalau setakat rebus sekejap tu x terjejas pun daging ayam tua,,ayam tua nie kena cara masak dan ramuan baru boleh lembut isi,,,,,hihi,,sendiri mau ingat lah,,,

ksng0307

1,038 posts

Posted by ksng0307 > 2013-11-16 16:05 | Report Abuse

really enjoying this forum especially with so many gurus around contributing views and analysis about pmc. Appreciate all the efforts thet had put in. THANKS, calvin, moke, ayamtua and many mores...

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-16 16:13 | Report Abuse

@abdulhalim: i follow you haha

vinvin

4,479 posts

Posted by vinvin > 2013-11-16 16:13 | Report Abuse

AyamTua, I'll follow u as I'm still keeping 100k bought at an average of 31.9 sen n will keep averaging whether up or down as I intend to increase my holding further. Trade at own risk.

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-16 16:16 | Report Abuse

vinvin: follow calvin and mike! i follow abdulhalim .. halim saad? hahahahaha

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-16 16:17 | Report Abuse

@abdulhalim: masak belacan, cili api, bawang merah, bawang putih simpan halia dan ayam ... hehehe

Post a Comment
Market Buzz