PAN MALAYSIA CORPORATION BHD

KLSE (MYR): PMCORP (4081)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

-0.005 (2.86%)

Day's Change

0.17 - 0.17

Trading Volume

23 people like this.

16,893 comment(s). Last comment by calvintaneng 3 days ago

calvintaneng

55,224 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-09-21 10:39 | Report Abuse

Thank you Lim AS for mentioning Off Market Dealings Done at 12 cts & 13 cts. What actually transpired was the dumping of PM Corp Shares by ASM/PNB. ASB/PBN bought PM Corp many years ago at above 50 cts. Malaysian Law requires that all Listed Companies allot 30% equity for bumiputra cos. Since 2004 PM Corp stopped giving out divident - ASB/PNB has to dump PM Corp Shares. ASB/PNB needs to give 8% to 10% dividend to shareholders of ASB every year.

So PNB SOLD DOWN PM CORP ALL THE WAY FROM 50 Cts To 10 Cts!! Causing PM CORP to CRASH ALL THE WAY DOWN TO A RIDICULOUS PRICE OF 7.5 Cts!!!

So MUI BERHAD Management decided to BUY UP ASB/PNB Shares at 12 - 13 Cts (About 4 % of Free Float). That's why PM CORP Share Price maintained at above 13 Cts. now.

85% Of The Total Listed Shares of PM Corp are owned by Top 30 Share Holders. And about 5% are owned by investors from Johor(Iskandar). They consist of Bankers from Public Bank, Maybank, OSK Investment Bank (Now RHB), Doctors, Lawyers, Accountants, CFA, Ordinary retired Old folks & Others who want to preserve Capital and hope to find the next 10 baggers. A share that can Skyrocket 10 times! - Peter Lynch's favourite!

Why we promote PM Corp and not PM Cap? PM Corp is fundamentally sound while PM Cap is highly speculative. (PM Cap has trouble collecting payments from stock gamblers & punters.) You can sleep soundly by buying PM Corp. A Rock Solid Counter even if Tsunami hit! Or another Lehman Brothers' Crisis!

May You All Have A Productive Time At PM CORP Counter. You are In The Right Place At The Right Time. Congratulations!!!

PM CORP IS THE BEST OF THE BEST IN MUI GROUP. AND THE BEST BUY IN BURSA FOR GREAT VALUE!! MAKE THE SWITCH NOW WHEN YOU CAN STILL BY IT BELOW CASH VALUE OF 18.5 Cts!!!. SELL ALL OTHER SHARES AND BUY PM CORP!!

juinming0304

1,161 posts

Posted by juinming0304 > 2013-09-21 10:48 | Report Abuse

pmcap, pmhldg will follow pmcorp to gain attention next week after bro CT do a throughly analysis to pmcorp.
kudos to all the comrades who still loyal to Khoo...

calvintaneng

55,224 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-09-21 10:51 | Report Abuse

NOTE: There is Actually Very Little Free Float In The Market For PM CORP Shares. 30 Top Share Holders own 77% + 8% Treasury Shares (Co share buyback fr 20 Cts to 30 Cts) + 5% Own by Johoreans = 90%. Yes There is only 10% Free float in the Market. Be patient and accumulate slowly.

Those who accumulated Focal Aim shares slowly, painstakingly and patiently at 11 Cts to 25 Cts in 2009 & 2010 are now laughing all the way to the Banks. Price has crossed a dizzy RM2.00 now in 2013!!! But they waited 3 Years, you know. Are you willing to wait?

anbz

5,163 posts

Posted by anbz > 2013-09-21 18:01 | Report Abuse

3 years? send my regard then...tell me why in 2012...revenue was 85,611,000 with eps 1.13 cents ...while in 2008 ..revenue was 124,959,000 with eps =negative 5.54 cents ...very scary if the directors want to repeat it!!!

anbz

5,163 posts

Posted by anbz > 2013-09-21 18:11 | Report Abuse

tell me ...fr 2005 to 2010 they made losses except in 2007...who is not scared then???
-------
that 2007...it is like a bait...when in 2008 boomb...suspecting 2013 cummulatively , investors will be trapped
------
may be it's true the high value of this stock...yet it seems confirmed the directors are manipulative and corrupts!!!
----

calvintaneng

55,224 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-09-21 20:22 | Report Abuse

Thank you anbz for your critical analysing of PM CORP.s past years' records and performance. You have done your home work well. What you have highlighted is also our fear. Company.s fundamental is good. PM CORP has High Value Asset & Cash Rich. The Main Problem lies in the integrity of Directors. Can we trust the Leadership of PM Corp & MUI Group as a whole?

Are The Director Christians Or Crooks? That;s a RM100 Millions Question? Well, I have chosen to accentuate the positive aspect. Reasons are :-

No. 1. In total, I have attended 4 Annual General Meetings in Year 2010, 2011, 2012 & 2013. The Meetings from 2010 to 2012 were indeed hostile. Many have voiced out their unhappiness just like what you mentioned. Though they refrained from using the word "corrupt".

Of the aging Directors, One has died. Three more have resigned. However, the Company has turned around for the last 6 quarters. The profit from Chocolate manufacturing is slim.

However, for the sale of Investments in Bank of East Asia (HK) PM Corp garnered 40% profit. The Company also made more than RM20 Million profit from the Sale of S'pore Woodland Factory to Sing Long. The S$ is ALREADY IN Network Food Industries (Spore) Account..

Unless you study & follow carefully from attending AGM & ask relevant question, you won't know. And Capital Consolidation & Cash Distribution news is only available when you attend the last AGM in Port Dickson.

All these Extra Cash are Still In The Company. And Shareholders Have Loudly & Fiercely Mentioned that The Cash in PM CORP SHOULD NOT BE USED TO SAVE ANY MUI GROUP OF COMPANIES IN TROUBLE THROUGH INTER COMPANY BORROWINGS.

PM CORP SHALL NOT BEAR THE LOSSES OF MUI BERHAD. The Bible says, "The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father" So far so good. ALL THE ACCUMULATED CASH IN PM CORP IS STILL INTACT.

. . . .

calvintaneng

55,224 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-09-21 20:41 | Report Abuse

Reason No. 2. PMI Spent Million $ buying up PNB 4% in PM CORP at 12 Cts & 14 Cts. In total MUI GROUP own more than 70% of the Share in PM CORP. The intention of buying PNB's 4% is An Investment Decision. Why throw good money if PM CORP is not going to perform?

If Share price crash, MUI BERHAD will suffer the most. No reasonable man will destroy the work of his own hand. And no sane person will shoot his own leg? Management sees VALUE. That's Why they Exercise share buyback from year 2007 to 2012. Costs? 20 cts to 30 cts. Check it out.

Management has openly announced CASH DISTRIBUTION in June 2013. The next AGM is only 9 months away in June 2014..

Let me give you legal Insider Information. I find man like Mr. Ho Chun Fuat to be trustworthy as he only disclose what is permissible by law:

1) Share Consolidation & Cash Distribution WILL GO THROUGH.

2) COMPANY ALSO NEED MONEY. Whether PM CORP, OR MUI BHD OR TAN SRI DATUK KHOO himself need money is not specified.

3) PRICE WILL GO UP. As a result of this GOOD NEWS of CASH DISTRIBUTION the market will take notice to buy - as a result price will go up.

Have a nice and productive year for all interested in PM CORP (4081)

yowtp

1,484 posts

Posted by yowtp > 2013-09-21 22:19 | Report Abuse

CT, so if PMCorp go up then PMI also have benefits due to PMI have hold PMCorp share.
Pls help to comments. Thanks.

calvintaneng

55,224 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-09-21 22:26 | Report Abuse

Yes yowtp All MUI GROUP OF COMPANIES WILL RISE IN TANDEM. A Rising Tide Lift All Boats. All MUI Companies, of couse

izoklse

5,233 posts

Posted by izoklse > 2013-09-22 00:10 | Report Abuse

yeah im kinda agree with you calvintaneng. but dont know how they gonna play this share this time.

calvintaneng

55,224 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-09-22 00:31 |

Post removed.Why?

izoklse

5,233 posts

Posted by izoklse > 2013-09-22 00:37 | Report Abuse

well bro calvintaneng i appreciate your effort and time to share here all about MUI & PMCORP and we get some info also from your sharing. :-) Thanks bro .

Lim AS

275 posts

Posted by Lim AS > 2013-09-22 22:12 | Report Abuse

Dows down 15,451.09 -185.46 1.19% ? Do u still think our market will move north ? It will be serious correction when our market touching 1800 pts ? Better hold for a few more days to see the market direction n movement.

tjhldg

27,218 posts

Posted by tjhldg > 2013-09-22 22:23 | Report Abuse

just buy buy buy , rotating play start , cerita panjang lagi .. new high coming soon ..

Posted by wajatimur_28 > 2013-09-22 22:57 | Report Abuse

Bro calvin...are u really confident on these counter?

anbz

5,163 posts

Posted by anbz > 2013-09-22 23:43 | Report Abuse

one question...if mui own 70% of pmcorp...and the nta is RM 1.16 why not just privatize or sell this company to 'someone' at ..80 cents? i'm beginning to be attracted to your postings , calvin...but too may questions is in my head now...and not many 'bullets' to use..so i'll be watching this counter...hope i may enter at the right time and not too late ..if what u said is true

fireball

111 posts

Posted by fireball > 2013-09-23 00:11 | Report Abuse

isnin,cepat cepat beli,siapa lambat dia rugiiiiii....

shareall

215 posts

Posted by shareall > 2013-09-23 07:39 | Report Abuse

Sekarang masa terbaik utk beli....

Posted by sense maker > 2013-09-23 09:19 | Report Abuse

The poignant question to ask perhaps is that if PNB could not get the major shareholders to pay dividend or make captial repayment after many years and had to sell at a loss at the end, what gives hope that other minority shareholders will get better treatment going forward?

calvintaneng

55,224 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-09-23 11:37 | Report Abuse

You have asked a very sensible question, sense maker. If PNB cannot get PM Corp to pay dividend how can the minority shareholders be expected to get better treatment? We also asked this question, too. And we found some facts.

PM Corp was once called Associated Pan Malaysian Cement Works, The Cement Manufacturing was sold off for over RM700 Millions. The Name was changed to Pan Malaysian Corp and became an investment Company.

The bulk of the Cash was invested in MUI, MUI Property, PMI, PM Cap, PM Holding, Johan, BEA (HK) Bank of East Asia who also owned 23% Affin Bank (M) & Chemical Corp Malaysia (CCM).

PM Corp bought so much CCM shares that the Directors of PMC also became Directors of CCM. However, PNB being the Major Share holder of CCM voted out all the Directors from PM Corp in one AGM!

To his day, I do not the reason why? Was it because PMC's involvement with Tengku Razaleigh? PM Corp's management denied this rumour.

Again did PM Corp punish PNB by withholding dividend for 9 years? Again PMC denied this. It was caused inter borrowings by Mui Berhad's problems and losses from investments.

calvintaneng

55,224 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-09-23 11:46 | Report Abuse

All this is past history. Thank God that the bulk of the remaining Cash is safe. If you check the Accounts of PM Corp - you will find that Subsidiary Companies owe PM Corp & PM Corp also owe subsidiary companies. Don't get confused. There are Only Extra hidden monies all over the place. PM Corp is really a Mine full of hidden treasures undiscovered. After 7 years we are beginning to see VALUE REVEALED.
Example in all Annual Reports it was never revealed that PM Corp own 5 Million Shares in BEA (HK) Bank of East Asia. It was Andrew Khoo, Tan Sri Datuk Khoo son who revealed this. A Very Good Surprise For All PMC Share Holders.
I was so proud when I stepped into AFFIN BANK(M). Indirectly PM Corp own 23% of AFFINK Bank through HK's BEA. Anyway, PM Corp already sold off BEA for 40% Profit.

Lim AS

275 posts

Posted by Lim AS > 2013-09-23 11:50 | Report Abuse

sellers abound in pmcorp ? the support is only 13 cts n earning at 1 ct? No record of paying dividend for many many years ? if u want to make a fast kill may be for a short while? In longer term u may get burnt instead.

snow white

339 posts

Posted by snow white > 2013-09-23 12:00 | Report Abuse

lim as, agree with you

calvintaneng

55,224 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-09-23 12:44 | Report Abuse

Watch out for CASH REPAYMENT then.

calvintaneng

55,224 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-09-23 12:55 | Report Abuse

Some shares are speculative. If they go up without fundamental reason they will soon deflate. But some stocks when they go up they never come down anymore. Dutch Baby was once traded at 40 cts. After name change to Dutch Lady prices went up 10 times to over RM40. And never crash back to 40 cts anymore.

Get yourself a treat today. Go into any Giant, Tesco Or Jusco Supermarket and get yourself a Bar of TANGO Chocolate. Taste and see for your self. If is Cheaper than Cadbury & also filled with excellent quality stuff.

TANGO CHOCOLATE IS TAKING THE WORLD BY STORM. IT IS ALSO A TOP SELLING PRODUCT AS A TYPE THIS HERE IN SINGAPORE! VERY FEW PEOPLE KNOW IT'S MADE BY PM CORP.

SOME DAY EVEN WARREN BUFFET MIGHT BUY PM CORP. HE BOUGHT SEE'S CANDY, CADBURY, VAN HOUTEN & HERSHEY CHOCOLATE SHARES.

CHOCOLATE IS ADDICTIVE, GIVE HIGH PROFIT & RECESSION PROOF.

calvintaneng

55,224 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-09-23 13:11 | Report Abuse

Sorry, I beg your pardon. Dutch Lady Industries went up from RM4.00 to over RM40.00. This rise of MP Corp from Over 30 cts to 55 cts made me dizzy this morning. Yes, in those days some years back MP Corp ding dong ding between 30 cts to 33 cts. Few speculators made money then. Only the stock brokers made money in those weary years.

Whether it will hold or go up or crash no want know at this juncture. A lot depends to Focal Aim.

As for PM CORP when price really go up it goes up like Dutch Lady & Nestle. Price never come down again. So don't sell for small tiny profit and regret. Target price is RM1.50. In the Far Future RM10.00. Ten Ringgit? Am I crazy? Nestle price over RM60.00? Dutch Lady price ove RM40.00? Why NOT FOR NETWORK FOOD INDUSTRIES? Future Name change for PM CORP? SURE?

heavyth

848 posts

Posted by heavyth > 2013-09-23 13:22 | Report Abuse

Dutch Lady & Nestle are multinational co. with long history of quality product. So cannot compare with these 2 companies !

Posted by sense maker > 2013-09-23 14:13 | Report Abuse

Haha, Calvin was getting hyperbolic! Good products show in the form of good sales and operating profits. Can PM Corp's chocolates take on Nestle? Not by any stretch of imagination as business competition is cruel. Operating cost of PM Corp looks within control lately, which is important to stop money going out slowly from PM Corp.

The real issue is whether the minority shareholders collectively can nail the major shareholders down on a specific regular intervals for dividend payment. This is to ensure value is regularly released out to minority shareholders.

Otherwise, the next 10 years will not be any different from the past 10 years as the major shareholders treat PM Corp as if it is all his, while the minority shareholders continue to get trapped.

The minority shareholders or outsiders should collectively send an offer to buy all the shares held by the majority shareholder (which will not get accepted anyway) or risk being trapped.

There are many such companies on KLSE.

anthonylow

272 posts

Posted by anthonylow > 2013-09-23 14:16 | Report Abuse

听说将私有化 PMCORP. 每股收购价 28sen !!! 有谁听到这消息 ?

member41

3,718 posts

Posted by member41 > 2013-09-23 14:44 | Report Abuse

I'm happy enough if it hit Nta of 44 sen.

member41

3,718 posts

Posted by member41 > 2013-09-24 02:42 | Report Abuse

See if can hit 18 first

calvintaneng

55,224 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-09-24 07:17 | Report Abuse

A Very Good Morning To All At PM Corp From Calvin of Jurong, S'pore.
Benjamin Graham says,"In the short run, the market ia a voting machine, but in the long run it is a weighing machine."

calvintaneng

55,224 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-09-24 07:36 | Report Abuse

Last year when PM Corp was trading at 9 cts I told many retirees at KN KENANGA, Pelangi Plaza, JOHOR to buy PM Corp. Many laughed it off. Out of 10 guys only 2 believed and bought. The rest were rather cynical.

I heard terrible comments like,"I lost a lot of money from PMI!" MUI bet on the wrong horse - Tengku Razaleigh. Another sneered,"Tan Sri Datuk Khoo sold off MUI BANK (now Hong Leong Bank) took his money oversea and bought UK Hotels" And someone added,"Almost every one make their share prices go up except MUI Group - they only crash & crash - how to buy? And so on & so forth.

Sometimes I get rather demoralised by these Veteran Investors. One of them is the Retired School Headmaster.

After the General Election, PM CORP prices suddenly shot up to 18.5 cts.That morning at the peak One of the 2 guys who bought PM Corp sold his shares at 18 & 18.5 cts.

I told him not to sell as the Company Share buy back was between 20 cts & 30 cts. And price will still move higher and higher in future. Anyway, he doubled his money and switched to "other counters".

calvintaneng

55,224 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-09-24 07:41 | Report Abuse

Switching from counter to counter is alright if you are an expert. What if you land on a counter like SAAG? You may buy PM Corp at 9 cts and sell at 18 cts doubling you money. But by buying a wrong counter like SAAG you might lose all!

calvintaneng

55,224 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-09-24 07:46 | Report Abuse

To a long term investor with a target price of RM 1.00, the day to day fluctuation doesn't matter. And if others sell and take their profit early doesn't bother him.

calvintaneng

55,224 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-09-24 07:50 | Report Abuse

SUSTAIN YOUR PATIENCE GREAT MOVEMENTS TAKE TIME TO DEVELOPE

anthonylow

272 posts

Posted by anthonylow > 2013-09-24 08:08 | Report Abuse

good point calvin

papa

216 posts

Posted by papa > 2013-09-24 09:44 | Report Abuse

It's a good to buy now?

calvintaneng

55,224 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-09-24 11:03 | Report Abuse

papa - that question depends on THE GOOD NEWS. It all boils down to when Cash Distribution News is officially made public from now to June 2014?

There are 3 Scenarios:

Scenario No. 1

There are 2 forces at work everyday. Those who see value or have hope in PM Corp - accumulate. Those who do not know the bright prospect of PM Corp's future might sell. And there are a whole lot of believers & unbelievers, day traders, speculators,rumour mongers, tip gatherers & gambles out there that will impact on PM Corp's price movements.

Without the impetus or driving force of good news PM Corp shares can move up, down or side way depending on the strength of those who is steadfast in believe .& those who have no firm conviction.

Speculators may or may not make money in short term.

Scenario No. 2

Those who invest even without knowing there is any good news of dividend or not. Warren Buffet doesn't advocate giving out dividend as it is taxable. He wants the value to propel Berkshire Hathaway share fully.Those who accumulate gradually every month in dollar cost averaging. Since free float is about 10% there aren't many sellers.

A stable purposeful accumulation of value shares. Against the negative comments of naysayers. To be proven right one fine day. Certainty comes from thorough research. So go and study. Don't be lazy.Earn your money by work - not by luck.

Scenario No. 3

SHARE PRICE WILL GO UP WHEN NEWS IS ANNOUNCED. At the unlocking of good news prices will spike upward. Since there is little selling and free float. Price might shoot in an upward trajectory. I really do not wish to see you guys rushing to buy PM Corp when it crosses Rm1.00 one day..

The market is really funny but tragic, When Focal Aim was 11 cts to 25 cts nobody want. Now Mr. Market is chasing prices over RM2.00 - far beyond intrinsic & fundamental value!

anthonylow

272 posts

Posted by anthonylow > 2013-09-24 11:11 | Report Abuse

yes, agree....calvin

papa

216 posts

Posted by papa > 2013-09-24 13:04 | Report Abuse

Thanks a lot Calvin .

calvintaneng

55,224 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-09-24 18:12 | Report Abuse

To All My Fellow Investors at PM Corp Forum, I would like to recommend you an excellent book to read: THE INTELLIGENT INVESTOR, by Benjamin Graham. He expects to get a yearly yield of 15% for his investment in the share market. His outstanding disciple is Warren Buffett.

Warren Buffett read THE INTELLIGENT INVESTOR and saw the light of day in Value Investing. And together with the wisdom of Charlie Munger, he is able to better the performance of his Master Graham at 20% Growth a year.- becoming the No. 1 Stock Investor in the world..

Best Regards.

Posted by yellRandom > 2013-09-24 19:23 | Report Abuse

Thanks Calvin,

On your recommendation I went to Giant and got myself a Tango. Not bad :) good pricing point and still below the price of most chocolates by about 20%. But to be realistic I don't think the revenue can dent the profit and revenue of PMI.

I appreciate very much the insider info that you have provided, coming from a few years of study, to be summarised in one page. This is concentrated good stuff, once again. Thank you :)

Lim AS

275 posts

Posted by Lim AS > 2013-09-25 11:51 | Report Abuse

I do not think this counter may offer anything better than others either short , medium or long term ?

Posted by sense maker > 2013-09-25 13:26 | Report Abuse

If I decide to enter PMCORP, I really need to first meet Calvin in person first to have a chat over this counter. before moving my cash in. I hope Calvin can spare 1 hour or so with me.

SANG-JERO

3,980 posts

Posted by SANG-JERO > 2013-09-25 15:11 | Report Abuse

I post a simple technical question and Mr.Calvin cannot answer...hmmm...something very fishy here....

SANG-JERO
Calvin, this counter is over bought....RSI 77.778.......dangerous level for any investor to go in.......and you are doing hard selling.......please address...cheers..
24/09/2013 11:40

calvintaneng

55,224 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-09-25 17:27 | Report Abuse

Thank you SANG-JERO for your concern. Is the counter overbought? Yes & no. Yes there is a little surge in volume lately. Cannot tell who is buying. Short term gambling or long term investor? Wait and see whether they take up scripts.

Is it overbought? Definitely not! We bought PMC in 2006-2007 as high as 25 Cts - 7 years ago. WE ARE VERY LONG TERM INVESTORS.

calvintaneng

55,224 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-09-25 17:29 | Report Abuse

SENSE MAKER you are welcome to skype me at calvintaneng@gmail.com any weekend when I am free in Singapore.

calvintaneng

55,224 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-09-25 17:33 | Report Abuse

Thank you all for visiting PM Corp website. Remember to go out and get a copy of THE INTELLIGENT INVESTOR by Benjamin Graham. Especially the last chapter - written by Warren Buffet himself, About THE SUPER INVESTORS. A Must Read!

calvintaneng

55,224 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-09-25 17:37 | Report Abuse

And 2 more excellent books 1) ONE UP ONE WALL STREET 2)BEATING THE STREET Both by Peter Lynch. A ten bagger seeker!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz