PAN MALAYSIA CORPORATION BHD

KLSE (MYR): PMCORP (4081)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

0.00 - 0.00

Trading Volume

23 people like this.

16,893 comment(s). Last comment by calvintaneng 2 days ago

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2013-09-29 15:35 | Report Abuse

Posted by inwest88 > Sep 29, 2013 01:12 PM | Report Abuse
kchongnz, thanks for your analysis. As a value investor in the long term, would you consider to include PMCorp into your list of investment.

IF YOU LOOK AT MY OR HOUSEOFORDOS GRAHAM NET-NET EVALUATION, THE HIGH QUALITY ASSETS OF CASH AND CASH EQUIVALENT PLUS THE INVESTMENTS LESS TOTAL LIABILITIES ALONE IS ALREADY WORTH 21 SEN PER SHARE.

THE CLOSE TO 40% GROSS MARGIN OF ITS BUSINESS SHOWS THE CHOCOLATE BUSINESS IS GOOD AND HENCE IT UNLIKELY THAT THE CASH WILL BE BURNT AWAY THROUGH ANNUAL LOSSES. SO AT THE PRESENT PRICE OF JUST 18 SEN, WHAT DO YOU THINK?

ONLY THING IS HOPEFULLY THE MANAGEMENT DON'T SQUANDER AWAY ALL THE CASH. WITH THAT I ALREADY INVESTED LAST WEEK.

Posted by houseofordos > 2013-09-29 15:37 | Report Abuse

KC, thanks for clarification

inwest88

5,628 posts

Posted by inwest88 > 2013-09-29 16:09 | Report Abuse

Thanks KC, I would reckon that this investment will only bear fruits in the medium to longer term.

rlch

4,140 posts

Posted by rlch > 2013-09-29 16:14 | Report Abuse

Latest quarter report not so good. Below 10sen can consider. http://klse.i3investor.com/servlets/anpth/932240.jsp

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2013-09-29 16:40 | Report Abuse

This type of company is best valued using Graham net-net method, not earnings based valuation.

A corporate raider can just buy a major stake; strip off the cash and investment and pocket 24-29 sen, and yet maintain a ongoing business with positive ebit, net income and positive cash flow.

This can be done provided the shares are not tightly and crossly held, poison pills etc.

calvintaneng

55,223 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-09-29 16:54 | Report Abuse

Dear rich, Welcome to PM Corp Forum. PM Corp is An Investment Holding Companies with 3 Major Divisions: No 1) Chocolate Manufacturing No 2) Investment In Listed & Unlisted Companies No. 3) Real Estate.

What you read is only a quarterly result of Chocolate Sales. But read carefully the financial statement under B6. Sale of Woodland Factory for S$15.4 Millions. The Disposal was completed on 31st July, 2013.

Now check with the Financial Statement in pp.92 of the 2013 Annual Report. ESTIMATED GAIN FROM DISPOSAL OF THE LEASEHOLD LAND IS S$8,7 Millions (approximately RM21.53 million).
That's 3.04 cts per share!

So if you look at the result from Chocolate Sales alone it is not so good. But if you combine the Food Sales & Real Estate Disposal Gain, THEN THE RESULT IS VERY GOOD.

rlch

4,140 posts

Posted by rlch > 2013-09-29 17:12 | Report Abuse

I don't like Tango chocolate. If PMCorp sell Cadbury chocolate maybe different story. After disposing Woodland Factory do they declare any dividend?

calvintaneng

55,223 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-09-29 17:44 | Report Abuse

Do you like Van Houten Chocolate? For your information NFI Australia once distributed Aussie Cadbury. And PM Corp was once the OEM for Van Houten.

I thought when the contract between NFI & Van Houten ceased, the reason was due to Van Houten rejecting NFI. So I .asked the NFI General Manger to clarify. He told me it was NFI who rejected Van Houten because Van Houten wanted to squeeze the price from NFI.

The term was unfair to NFI. So Van Houten left for Indonesia. Then finally they landed in China. So if you read carefully the fine print of Van Houten packaging. It reads "Made in the RP of China".
It means China Mainland.

When I met a tourist from China at Sheng Siong Supermarket, Spore. He asked me to recommend chocolate products. When I said, "Chocolate made in Australia" He said :OK" Then I said ,"Malaysia,Italy & Belgium." He said "OK". Then I showed him, "Chocolate made in China?" He replied, "Any country is O.K. EXCEPT CHINA!"

The CHINESE FROM MAINLAND CHINA DO NOT TRUST ANY CHOCOLATE BRAND MADE IN CHINA.

Coming back to our story. With the lost of OEM for Van Houten, NFI came out with "AN IMPROVED FORMULA OF VAN HOUTEN CHOCOLATE." (Think of Eco World coming out from SP Setia).

What has improved? 5% Extra Cocoa Butter more than Van Houten!

For the First Time You Know - Revealed In This Forum. YES, TUDOR GOLD IS BETTER THAN VAN HOUTEN. NOW TELL EVERYONE THE GOOD NEWS!

HJey

1,368 posts

Posted by HJey > 2013-09-29 19:16 | Report Abuse

As luck would have it, the truth about MUI & relates companies is out. Go view market blog and your nearest store to buy the magazine.

bumblebee

602 posts

Posted by bumblebee > 2013-09-29 19:19 | Report Abuse

U mean why MUI drop from RM24 to 18 sen?

HJey

1,368 posts

Posted by HJey > 2013-09-29 19:22 | Report Abuse

Go read the magazine in full. The problem is still there.

God did act in a mysterious way.

Posted by houseofordos > 2013-09-29 20:12 | Report Abuse

yea i read that article... basically its more about the history about this khoo kay peng and MUI... nothing really damning about pmcorp... in fact it even mentions that khoo wanted to take pmc private in 2011 for 25sen... which tells you he knows the value of this company... furthermore.. pmcorp is one the few profitable companies owned by him

HJey

1,368 posts

Posted by HJey > 2013-09-29 20:22 | Report Abuse

Are you sure you read the full article? I am waiting for my flight to singapore and the magazine in my hand

calvintaneng

55,223 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-09-29 20:55 |

Post removed.Why?

izoklse

5,233 posts

Posted by izoklse > 2013-09-29 21:23 | Report Abuse

HJey mind to share what magazine is it ?

Posted by houseofordos > 2013-09-29 21:47 | Report Abuse

focus malaysia.... I read the full article...

calvintaneng

55,223 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-09-29 22:31 | Report Abuse

My Dear Friends & Investors in PM Corp, tomorrow we don't know the reaction of Focus news on Mr. Market. To the Long Term Investors the day to day fluctuation of share price on goods news or bad news does not matter.

If Mr. Market should sell in panic because they do not have the CLARITY OF INSIGHT from this Forum. Above all the differing views of men (especially ignorant men) stands the fact that PM Corp is a Rock Solid Foundation. PM Corp's prospect will never be shaken - I cannot say about men with weak will.

Greed and Fear is our greater enemy. The Road to Great Wealth depends on our mastery over them.

Listen to the Words of Wisdom, "STRONG MEN RETAIN RICHES"

Our Target Price For PM Corp Still Stand At RM1.50. Very Long Term: RM10.00!

yowtp

1,484 posts

Posted by yowtp > 2013-09-29 22:34 | Report Abuse

Houseofordos, what do you think about the article! In your opinion, it's good or bad news for MUI group?
Thanks.

stncws

10,532 posts

Posted by stncws > 2013-09-29 22:44 | Report Abuse

THIS DOREEN REALLY (DO LIN)...HOW PM HDG BECOMES PN17..SHE MUST BE DRUNK WHEN WRITING...KKP WILL FIRE HER FOR WRITING NONSENSE...SO NO NEED SCARE,,,THIS IS JUST THE GORENG GAME JOB,,I THINK..

stncws

10,532 posts

Posted by stncws > 2013-09-29 22:46 | Report Abuse

CALVIN IS RIGHT THAT MNY PEOPLE DUN KNOW HW TO DIFFERENCIATE PM COMPNY...EVEN THIS NUGGET DO LIN ALSO CONFUSE...PMCAP IS PN17...ok. DOLING.?

stncws

10,532 posts

Posted by stncws > 2013-09-29 22:49 | Report Abuse

FROM WAT ISEE REGARDSBTHE ARTICLES THE ACTUAL ITENTION IS TO TELL THE WORLD THAT HE IS RETURNING WITH ALL THE AWRARD...HOPE MY GUESS IS RIGHT. ? Calvin

stncws

10,532 posts

Posted by stncws > 2013-09-29 22:53 | Report Abuse

SJ MUST BE FORGOTTEN TO ENTER THIS STOCK. MAN MAN LAI SURE KI ONE..

Posted by houseofordos > 2013-09-29 23:24 | Report Abuse

Posted by yowtp > Sep 29, 2013 10:34 PM | Report Abuse

Houseofordos, what do you think about the article! In your opinion, it's good or bad news for MUI group?
Thanks.

Article is more about KKP and the history of MUI group. Nothing really new... I do not know how ppl will perceive the article... who knows.. with this publicity, maybe ppl will dig in more and discover value in some of the shares... or stock may be sold down... Read the information posted here and in the magazine to judge your self.

Posted by wajatimur_28 > 2013-09-29 23:42 | Report Abuse

Autumn..is that new news that u got? from what source?something weird here...

Posted by wajatimur_28 > 2013-09-30 00:14 | Report Abuse

Posted by wajatimur_28 > 2013-09-30 00:26 | Report Abuse

Sing long?...o.oO.o...what is that mean?

Posted by wajatimur_28 > 2013-09-30 00:30 | Report Abuse

Thank autumn...i think i just got a clear picture for this stock‘s status...

calvintaneng

55,223 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-09-30 00:39 | Report Abuse

I like the name autumn. Autumn is the time for harvesting fruit. Winter is the time to plough the ground and plant the seed. Spring Time is watching them grow. The heat of Summer ripen the fruit.

NFI sold off Spore NFI warehouse because the lease is expiring soon. NFI Chocolate operation is still on.The Sale of Woodland factory brought in A Whopping 39.7 Million Ringgit. In total there will be A Cash Hoard of RM141 Millions.

Where did the rumour of Tan Sri Datuk Khoo privatising PM Corp at 25 Cts come from?. Someone proposed a higher price of 30 cts to take it private at one AGM.

You must shift out the FACTS From Rumours. If Doreen has really done a proper research she will quickly buy some PM Corp shares. Why? Company is giving Ang Pows Soon! Just wait as they tell you in the restaurant, "Please be patient you will be attended to shortly"

Good Night Everybody, PM Corp is SO SAFE that even IF A BIG TSUNAMI HIT, I CAN STILL SLEEP SOUNDLY. Sweet Dream zzzzzz

izoklse

5,233 posts

Posted by izoklse > 2013-09-30 00:45 | Report Abuse

hahaha finally calvin reveled it." Company is giving Ang Pows Soon" .

tjhldg

27,218 posts

Posted by tjhldg > 2013-09-30 00:54 | Report Abuse

:)

anthonylow

272 posts

Posted by anthonylow > 2013-09-30 06:56 | Report Abuse

yes, i will start to collect today.

9696_88

173 posts

Posted by 9696_88 > 2013-09-30 06:58 | Report Abuse

what is the TP

Posted by houseofordos > 2013-09-30 07:47 | Report Abuse

Where did the rumour of Tan Sri Datuk Khoo privatising PM Corp at 25 Cts come from?. Someone proposed a higher price of 30 cts to take it private at one AGM.

This RM0.25 info came from Focus malaysia.. of course minority reject... he was going to use PMCORP cashpile to pay for the acquisition since cashpile was more than the 70mil he had to fork out to pay for the shares he did not own... haha

Posted by undervalue > 2013-09-30 09:10 | Report Abuse

240 000 shs buy up at 0.185. Was there any bad publicity in the article? Did the bad publicity made the public realize how undervalue this company is?

Anyone subscribe to online Focus care to share the entire article? At least the public can distinguish between facts and opinions. Cheers and Thks!

Posted by undervalue > 2013-09-30 09:23 | Report Abuse

Possible.. in fact wait for 0.01 when Christ return. Cheers

izoklse

5,233 posts

Posted by izoklse > 2013-09-30 09:44 | Report Abuse

good good can buy more.

calvintaneng

55,223 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-09-30 10:24 | Report Abuse

A Very Good Morning To All At PM Corp!

May I share with you Why Cocoa Is An Extremely Ingredient In Your Bar of Chocolate - The More Cocoa Content The Better - Especially TUDOR GOLD DARK CHOCOLATE

COCOA / DARK CHOCOLATE FOR THE PREVENTION OF

1) HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE

2) STROKE

3) HEART ATTACK

4) BREAST CANCER

5) WRINKLE (Anti Ageing)

COCOA OR DARK CHOCOLATE IS EXTREMELY BENEFICIAL FOR YOUR HEALTH!!

COCOA HAS OVER 200 BENEFICIAL COMPOUNDS & HELP BLOOD CIRCULATION.

member41

3,718 posts

Posted by member41 > 2013-09-30 10:26 | Report Abuse

need to crack 18.5... but market red today...

izoklse

5,233 posts

Posted by izoklse > 2013-09-30 10:29 | Report Abuse

i think market fear on america govt shut down things ?

member41

3,718 posts

Posted by member41 > 2013-09-30 11:45 | Report Abuse

ya hope shut down settled fast...

calvintaneng

55,223 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-09-30 16:47 | Report Abuse

Dear Fellow Investors at PM Corp.

I want to share with you the need for tenacity if you want to see great results.
!n year 2004, we bought UMW for RM4.80. By 2008 UMW split the share into 2 for 1 share. So our cost price was reduced to RM2.40.

After 9 years the price of UMW has touched a high of RM12.00. It has been a 5 TIMES Increase after 9 years. RM12 - RM2.40 = RM9.60 per share.

You see UMW survived the Lehman Brother Crisis in 2007/2008. For a long term investor the day to day price fluctuation does not matter.

SUSTAIN YOUR PATIENCE GREAT MOVEMENT TAKES TIME TO DEVELOPE

calvintaneng

55,223 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-09-30 16:55 | Report Abuse

If you can wait - a potential penny stock can go up and change its status to become a 2nd liner.
And a 2nd LINER like UMW can graduate into A True Blue Chip Company One Day.

Over the decade I met a whole lot of day traders, contra players, gamblers, short term investors.
Real Investors Are Few and Far Between

The Great Winners Are Those Who Wait For Penny Stocks To Turn Into Blue Chip.

Posted by faberlicious > 2013-09-30 16:57 | Report Abuse

ya,what was that saying "investing is like watching grass grow" ...
something like that.

yowtp

1,484 posts

Posted by yowtp > 2013-09-30 17:30 | Report Abuse

CT, I agreed with your opinion and hope that PMCorp can let all of us the dream come true. GOOD

MG9231

787 posts

Posted by MG9231 > 2013-09-30 19:26 | Report Abuse

calvin, may god bless you on your insiders information as well as educational investment lessons

avenger88

522 posts

Posted by avenger88 > 2013-09-30 19:36 | Report Abuse

I bought 50 lot today..hope can earn some oney

yowtp

1,484 posts

Posted by yowtp > 2013-09-30 21:59 | Report Abuse

Now I know the PMCorp business already.

Malaysia
As one of the largest operations in Malaysia, the Group operates a consumer and industrial chocolate manufacturing plant through Network Foods Industries Sdn Bhd ("NFISB"). Its principal activity is to manufacture consumer chocolate for the Malaysian and regional markets under popular brand names like "Crispy", "Tudor Gold", "Tango", and "Kandos".

NFISB exports its chocolates to over 40 countries, including Australia, Singapore, Hong Kong, Japan, Korea, Thailand, Philippines, New Zealand, Pakistan, Mauritius and the Middle East. NFISB also contract-packs private labels for hypermarkets and other customers in the region.

yowtp

1,484 posts

Posted by yowtp > 2013-09-30 22:00 | Report Abuse

CT, thanks for your info and you have done a good job.

calvintaneng

55,223 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-10-01 09:48 | Report Abuse

A Very Good Morning To All At PM Corp,.

Before The Invention Of Western Medicine, For Thousands Of Years The Chinese Have Concocted Herbal Medicine by Long Boiling. The Chinese Medicine is A Dark Bitter Liquid, And It was A Cure In Those Ancient Times. Effective? Of Course. The Chinese Consists Of The Largest Race On Earth- Over A Billions.

A natural medicine is COCOA. Like Chinese Medicine Cocoa is Also Bitter. Cocoa Can Prevent High Blood Pressure (Scientifically tested), Heart Attack, Stroke, Breast Cancer & Wrinkle

Cocoa is a Compound of 200 over substances. It has antioxidant & vital nutrients - helping in blood circulation to prevent heart attack. It helps to bring oxygen to your brain and prevent stroke. It works the same way - helping oxygen to reach the breast and the skin to prevent breast cancer & wrinkle.

For Good Health We Recommend Tudor Gold Dark Chocolate, Milk Chocolate, TANGO & Crispy.
Dark Crispy Chocolate is also good for School children - oxygen keeps the brain alert. That's Why NFI promotes CRISPY as a Healthy Snack in School.

And TANGO stands out among chocolates - IT HAS ANTIOXIDANT!!

Get Some Today. But eat in moderation.

Here's To Your GOOD HEALTH.

And Bon Appetito!

calvintaneng

55,223 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-10-01 10:32 | Report Abuse

Did I anticipate Any Objections? Yes. The frequent objections are:

No.1) Chocolate is too :"heaty" for me. I am afraid of heatiness.
Far from it. Cocoa is not a heaty food. Like Bitter Chinese Medicine, Cocoa has a cooling & healing
effect on our constitution.

The actual culprit is done by unscrupulous Chocolate Manufacturers Who put ILLIPE, SHEA &
Too Much PALM OIL in their chocolate (to cut cost and cut corners.)
ILLIPE is used as Massage Oil. SHEA Is Also A Message Oil. And Palm Oil - we use to fry stuff.
A little palm oil is justifiable - it contains vitamins..

So You See - It is Not Cocoa (Chocolate) that Causes heatiness. It is PALM, ILLIPE & SHEA that
spoil the image and perception. All These Massage Oils In Their Chocolate Cause Heatiness!

TUDOR GOLD - This Gold Standard Chocolate has none of these "heat" generating stuffs !!!

No. 2) Why Should We Tell The Children To Avoid Junk Food. Yes, children should avoid too many junk
foods with nothing - but sugar & coloring compound. But CRISPY is different. It is made of rice,
cocoa, milk & a whole lot of essential vitamins. So check it out

Hope I have Cleared Wrong Perceptions

Post a Comment
Market Buzz