PAN MALAYSIA CORPORATION BHD

KLSE (MYR): PMCORP (4081)

23 people like this.

16,893 comment(s). Last comment by calvintaneng 2 days ago

member41

3,718 posts

Posted by member41 > 2013-10-04 19:49 | Report Abuse

I think this share for long term not really for punter.

9696_88

173 posts

Posted by 9696_88 > 2013-10-04 20:03 | Report Abuse

Calvin is maximum as city trader mention?

55,223 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-10-04 20:28 | Report Abuse

Good evening undervalue, cheeseburger, 1Bull, City Trader, izoklse & member41,
I treat all of you as one family. I don't want any of you guys to suffer losses.

The price of PM Corp has surged lately. I am glad for those who made money. Some are day traders (buy in bulk at 9 a.m. & clear everything by 5 p.m.) Some contra players (buy and sell within T+ 4 days?) While others have a certain target before selling.

cheeseburger is correct, undervalue, you can get the details from the last few pages of PM Corp & all MUI's Annual Reports from Bursa Saham Website.

1Bull, it is a good question, "another nestle in 15 years later? how come no research company not discover it? I have asked the same question many times. Let me give you my findings:

1) Most research company are filled with Fund Managers/ Stock Analysts who are employees. As such they have to toe the line and take orders from higher authorities. My Good Friend Mr (name withheld) from OSK INVESTMENT BANK has 26 Remisiers/ Dealers under him.

For almost 3 years we talked about PM Corp around 9 cts to 13 cts. He fully understood the nature of PM Corp. He is able to tell his own branch remisiers/dealers. Higher authority produced the OSK Jewels yearly. And I recommend it! It's good. They were quite good at picking out quality stocks like Pantech, Kimlun, Old Town Coffee & others.

However, PM Corp went down from 25 cts and stayed down for many year - 7 over years. Now OSK Managers must perform year by year. They are paid a salary month by month. In fact PM Corp stayed stagnant at 9 cts for a long period.

PM Corp would be a disaster for anyone recommending it. After one bad year - all year end bonus will be gone. Salary might even be cut, And 3 year losses? - prepare to get fired!

So you see, it is better to pick those share that are obvious - play it safe. Why take risk.

To be continued..

55,223 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-10-04 20:37 | Report Abuse

Sorry in a computer internet lan game shop - too noisy in Johor, Iskandar - will continue when getting back to Singapore. Have a nice weekend. Don't forget to get some TUDOR GOLD, TANGO, CRISPY & KANDOS CHOCOLATES. But please eat in moderation. Take care.

203 posts

Posted by 9696 > 2013-10-04 20:48 | Report Abuse

Calvin, read ur thread recently and find it interesting.hope this pmcorp is not like tms which is goreng counter. I am in same boat with u

Jeff Wong

131 posts

Posted by Jeff Wong > 2013-10-04 21:03 | Report Abuse

Goreng stock

CityTrader

8,151 posts

Posted by CityTrader > 2013-10-04 21:11 | Report Abuse

already up 140%... maybe there is potential but we must trade carefully & dont be greedy. Below are the records of some goreng counters:-

Takaso - up 96%
Tiger - 275%
Luster - 140%
Sersol - 275%
TMS - 105%
PMCorp - 140%

Posted by sense maker > 2013-10-04 21:19 | Report Abuse

PM Corp is different from all other 5 companies. It has asset backing and you can sleep easy if you have bought it at around 13sen.

Posted by inwest88 > 2013-10-04 21:24 | Report Abuse

City Trader, so fast you exited already ? Anyway good for you small rise but with volume should also make a decent profit !

CityTrader

8,151 posts

Posted by CityTrader > 2013-10-04 21:36 | Report Abuse

Hi inwest88, i bot in after it has surged 120%. Maybe it is a FA counter & will continue to upside like other good counters but i dont want to take the risk anymore. My exit is enough for a nite happy hour.

CityTrader

8,151 posts

Posted by CityTrader > 2013-10-04 21:42 | Report Abuse

inwest88!! once i have doubts, i dont trade or immediately take profit if oredi entered. Let time to prove my intuition wrong.

Posted by inwest88 > 2013-10-04 21:59 | Report Abuse

CT, agree with you. Being contented is a virtue. Making less rather than losing !

5,233 posts

Posted by izoklse > 2013-10-04 22:12 | Report Abuse

calvin now im holding all PM Related share. Im just want to know what is the relation between PM Corp & PM Holding. I heard PM Corp have stake in PM Holding. Can you explain on this. Just to make sure im not making a wrong move to buy PM Holding share.

alpha1

Posted by alpha1 > 2013-10-04 22:24 | Report Abuse

can you not read the annual reports yourself?

5,233 posts

Posted by izoklse > 2013-10-04 22:28 | Report Abuse

done reading it alpha1. i just want to have listen view from someone who already inside the company board meeting and stakeholder meeting such as calvin. this guy seem know a lot of this company. thats why i ask him. i dont ask you alpha1.

hepitrade

5,290 posts

Posted by hepitrade > 2013-10-05 01:53 | Report Abuse

Izoklse.. I miss the boat either earlier stage when Calvin did mention bout it.. So u think is right to buy now.. Plz advice

CityTrader

8,151 posts

Posted by CityTrader > 2013-10-05 04:35 | Report Abuse

Haha alpha1 jst registered like calvin n these ppl are same gang paid by sharks. I like sharks. Hahs

yowtp

1,484 posts

Posted by yowtp > 2013-10-05 11:36 | Report Abuse

Calvin, PMCorp TP is RM1.50 after capital reduction? Then how need to hold to meet the TP?

Posted by pvd_investor > 2013-10-05 12:00 | Report Abuse

What is the TP for this counter?

juinming0304

1,161 posts

Posted by juinming0304 > 2013-10-05 17:11 | Report Abuse

I HEARD IS RM.030 capital distribution...

member41

3,718 posts

Posted by member41 > 2013-10-05 18:16 | Report Abuse

Juinming: means 7.5sen if count before reduction?

55,223 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-10-05 21:56 | Report Abuse

Good Evening to 9696, Jeff Wong, City Trader, sense maker, inwest88, alpha 1, izoklse, hepitrade, yowtp, pve_investor, juinming0304, member41 & all others visiting PM Corp Forum,

Please understand that when you buy a share you are actually buying a small piece of a company that produces real goods & services. You are a co-owner of A Real Company that you are Investing In. Take Nestle, for example. Nestle was traded at a low of RM11,70 in Year 1998 during the Asian Financial Crisis.

I know Nestle Factory managers in PJ when I.stayed in PJ Section 17 & later SS4 P. Jaya. And I also know Nestle Merchandisers who told me this, "When times are good Milo sales is good; but when times are bad Milo sells even better. In good times people drink milo in coffee shops or restaurant & in bad times we make our own milo at home. My nephew loved to drink milo so much that his father nicknamed him "milo". Same goes for maggie mee. It is recession proof. That's why Nestle price has Shot Up to over RM68.00 today.

Like Sang jero who look at charts, I was hoping and expecting Milo(Nestle) to come back to RM11.70. Instead it crosses RM20. I wanted to buy at RM25.00 but Stock Broker told me "TOO EXPENSIVE!" Then it crossed RM30.00 and never come down again. Today it is trying to break RM70.00!! So may I ask you, City Trader, is Nestle a Bubble (Goreng Stock) since it has gone up almost 600%?

Posted by leslieroycarter > 2013-10-05 22:14 | Report Abuse

only God knows the TP , am I right?

55,223 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-10-05 22:39 | Report Abuse

When Dynaquest recommended Daibochi Plastic & Packaging Industries sometime around 2006/2007 at 60 cts, we checked up its business - due to our simple research we found daibochi a proxy for the business of Nestle. How?

How is daibochi related to Nestle? Nestle's products were packaged by daibochi. Every time I walked into Giant Supermarket I see Milo (3 in One) everywhere! A sea of green milo packaging. So I see daibochi.
A sea of yellow in maggie mee! A sea of red in kit kat, I SEE DAIBOCHI EVERYWHERE IN GREEN MILO, YELLOW MAGGI MEE & RED KIT KAT!

So "LUCK IS PREPARATION MEETING OPPORTUNITY" This time we are Prepared!

So we bought Daibochi at 60 cts. In year 2007 it gave a decent 8% yield. Daibochi price suddenly shot up to RM1.00! We missed Nestle. We didn't miss DAIBOCHI But what happened?. We sold just before Daibochi doubled in price. We made some money. And hope to buy back Daibochi when it crashed back below RM1.00

Today Daibochi is RM3.50.- up 550%. Is Daibochi a bubble- a goreng stock? .Because it Shot Up from 60 cts to RM3.50?

So THINK CAREFULLY before passing judgement - Is NFI A Bubble - A Goreng Company?

So there were 2 lessons. First we listened to wrong counsel 'Nestle Too Expensive at RM25.00'
Second lesson: we did not hold daibochi tenaciously. We should hold tight - like Warren Buffet.

yowtp

1,484 posts

Posted by yowtp > 2013-10-05 23:04 | Report Abuse

Calvin, good lesson then we must hold PMCorp. Thanks.

hepitrade

5,290 posts

Posted by hepitrade > 2013-10-05 23:06 | Report Abuse

Calvin.... I really salute u.. U hv a good skill in analysing share... Am still confusing on what u all saying quarterly 3rd o 4th... Yield? The info I always refer just PE ratio... Am I wrong

Posted by moneyking96 > 2013-10-06 09:57 | Report Abuse

Time will prove

dragonking

3,496 posts

Posted by dragonking > 2013-10-06 10:07 | Report Abuse

i bought at 10 sen in 2012,,,,keke,,,,when i see cash around 40 sen,,,something at 40,,,selling at 10 sen,,,that what we call value investor

dragonking

3,496 posts

Posted by dragonking > 2013-10-06 10:08 | Report Abuse

my mistake should add more at 14...but no balls,,,had to admit

1Superman

187 posts

Posted by 1Superman > 2013-10-06 10:10 | Report Abuse

What u see around 40c...dragonking?

Posted by leslieroycarter > 2013-10-06 10:42 | Report Abuse

when talking about risks , just named me the counters without risks , even BLUE CHIPS have untold risks ? In good times , all the shares are going up including penny stocks . On bad times, practically all good or bad stocks also suffered the same fate , worst still for penny stocks. As what has been told again and again, each and everyone need to do their homework more so for those green horns just entering the markets. Keep on reading and reading practically all types of investment tools , chart-wise , fundamental, theoretical , economics macro and micro , basic accounting , market trends , human behavioural change , herd mentality , world markets esp US , EU countries , Asia and SEA markets, prices of fossil fuels , gold and commodities, weather , stock-pile etc just named a few . When you are well equipped then it will be easier to understand what all the so-called experts are telling. No free breakfast , lunch or dinner . Mind you that all these are hard work to reap any success in stock investing. Just 2 cts opinion and thanks.

Fortunebull

2,599 posts

Posted by Fortunebull > 2013-10-06 10:48 | Report Abuse

PM Corp don't have milo, maggi mee! How to compare Nestle! Eat chocolate everyday make mouth look like full of shit!

55,223 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-10-06 11:04 | Report Abuse

Good Morning, SANG-JERO, I think you will do well. I visited "Malaysia's Biggest Investment Forum." and I am afraid of those guys over there. They made PM Corp a stock for pure speculation.

On the "rumour" that PM Corp will be privatised at 25 cts or 30 cts - they kept on punting.this counter. I think, Sang-Jero, you will do far better than many of them (I mean those gambling guys at the other Forum). I am sorry that zealous investors of PM Corp called you names. The Bible says,"Every prudent man dealeth with knowledge."

. I saw you at Pantech Forum. You are quite bullish on Pantech. I bought Pantech at around 50 cts. It has almost doubled in price. OSK Jewels mentioned it. They have done a good job. So no need to recommend it. However, the real booster will be the RM60 billions launch of Pengerang Oil & Gas. Unfortunately, Its official launch has been postponed. As such I think the present attention will be on PM Corp.

Before joining this Forum and telling people about the potential of PM Corp, I have spent the last 4 years researching into all kinds of chocolate products & companies. Peter Lynch mentioned that his daughters brought him to "THE BODY SHOP". He thought that "BODY SHOP" sounds like a company selling car spare parts.

To his surprise "THE BODY SHOP" sells Bath Soaps which is doing a Roaring Business. So his obscure Magellan Fund bought "THE BODY SHOP" shares.Remember, his Fund also bought Volvo for CASH ONLY (All Else FREE)? In a period of 13 years Magellan Fund grew from US$18 millions to US$14 billions! in assets.

His favourite share hunting ground is not among Wall Street crowd, but in the SHOPPING MALLS!
Is there A BIG CROWD? Go and see! What are they selling? Why? What's So Good? Why It's Better than the competition. And if he finds a real winner, then he will check whether it's listed.

And if it is listed - then he takes position. He usually discover such stocks long before it appears on the rather screen of "All Other Fund Managers". Success is 99% work & sweat & 1% luck, you see.

On Peter Lynch's advise I visited the Supermarket. To my surprise, I saw TUDOR GOLD Chocolate selling well. Cadbury fought back by cutting import Aussie Cadbury bars. Then NFI came out with the repackaged TANGO. It turns out to be, I hope, A WORLD CHAMPION!

To be continued...

Fortunebull

2,599 posts

Posted by Fortunebull > 2013-10-06 11:07 | Report Abuse

Is Tudor brand world ranking chocolate! Depending on Malaysia alone will not succeed! Malaysia very small market!

Posted by bsngpg > 2013-10-06 13:02 | Report Abuse

Hi : I do not know PM corp, thus do not have comment on its biz. However I took hint from the thread and bought TUDOR Chocolate from Cosway last night. It tasted delicious; if not better at least it is equivalent to those from Van-houten. Thanks for the recommendation. Good luck.

Fortunebull

2,599 posts

Posted by Fortunebull > 2013-10-06 13:12 | Report Abuse

Beside Tudor chocolate, what other brand PM Corp has! Fortunebull like Brahims and DKSH to compare Nestle! Beside Fortunebull like Halal food brands especially Malai! Halal means honest food! No China pork turn beef!http://sg.news.yahoo.com/blogs/what-is-buzzing/chinese-police-seize-more-20-000kg-fake-beef-035448883.html

55,223 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-10-06 13:40 | Report Abuse

Very good, Fortunebull, if you continue searching for value like this, you will definitely find your fortune soon. Go to Network Food Industries Website to see the whole range of food & drink products.

At one time NFI almost got the distribution rights from Brahims for their excellent sauce. And all these companies don't have milo or maggie mee, but are champions in their own field: Hup Seng for biscuits, Apollo for their low cost wafers (found everywhere in indonesia),

Old Town Coffee (Both restaurants & their White Coffee - Chinese tourists buy in bulk & sent back to china), and others too many to name like Cocoaland, Dutch Lady, F&N, OFI, Power Root etc etc.

messiBarca

598 posts

Posted by messiBarca > 2013-10-06 13:43 | Report Abuse

how com pmcorp din have any dividen ?

55,223 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-10-06 14:04 |

Posted by dreamer_1110 > 2013-10-06 14:19 | Report Abuse

@calvintaneng i'm wondering as well, how come pmcorp didn't issue dividend to its shareholders. would appreciate much if you can enlighten me. :)

Fortunebull

2,599 posts

Posted by Fortunebull > 2013-10-06 14:52 | Report Abuse

Calvintaneng! Bloody! You know your food! Fortunebull also don't dare to question anymore! Good luck with PMCorp! Fortunebull always like Matador! Evendo bull always win and Matador die! Ha!

4u2c

3,553 posts

Posted by 4u2c > 2013-10-06 17:09 | Report Abuse

in a mth, the share up easily 60 pct already....EPS not too good. A pleasant surprise. You folks must have won a lot

55,223 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-10-06 20:55 | Report Abuse

Good Evening dreamer_1110 & messiBarca, Why didn't PM Corp give dividend?. PM Corp last gave out dividend in Year 2004. Since then they have stopped giving out dividend except on one occasion.
Very few knew about this unless they ask.

There was a dividend exercise sometime ago by PM Corp for Network Food Industries alone. PM Corp bought a major portion of NFI from NFI S'pore (NFI Originates from Singapore) PM Corp became the Majority Shareholder of NFI. And the Original Founders of NFI S'pore became the minority shareholder.

So when the dividend was paid out - PM Corp received a major cash portion while NFI Singapore minority owners received a minor cash portion. The Actual Cash PM Corp received is replaced back into The A/Cs of PM Corp & did not reach us, the individual shareholders at that time.

Current Reports showed that we own NFI, Spore 100%,

NFI derives a major portion of its revenue from Original Equipment Manufacturing(OEM) for Companies like TESCO (about 22 types or more) COSWAY (12 types), BARNSBERRY(Too many to count), Van Houten (Complete range) & others from Indonesia, Vietnam & more.

About 5-6 years ago the Contract Manufacturing with Van Houten ceased. Reason: Van Houten's term is unfavourable for NFI. So NFI stopped being OEM for Van Houten. Van Houten left for Indonesia, then China (the land of questionable milk) Check the label: RP of China. Means made in Mainland China.

PM Corp then launched the TUDOR GOLD CHOCOLATE Brand. It is an improved Version of Van Houten with EXTRA 5% COCOA BUTTER - confirmed by Ms Lai Far (Assistant Manager of NFI Factory)

Then in 2009 PM Corp bought the adjoining 6 Acre Industrial Land for RM17 Millions. Our very helpful friend, undervalue, has given us a current estimate for the land: RM44,431,200.

You see, PM Corp is AN INVESTMENT HOLDINGS COMPANY. Grouped into 3 Divisions. 1) Investment in Other Companies like MUI Berhad, MUI Properties, PM Cap, PM Hld, Johan (Sold foe over RM5 Mil), BEA (HK) Sold for over 40% profit & Other Unquoted shares. 2) Food Mamufacturing Business,ie NFI and 3) Real Estate.

So the Bulk of the Cash Is Invested & Put to good use. But for the last 4 years we, the shareholders, have requested dividend. But the earnings from NFI (Remember NFI only became active these 4 years)
do not justify a dividend pay out. But there is HUGE CASH PILE in PM Corp.

So to unlock Cash the best course of action is to propose Capital Consolidation - then Cash Payout.

Posted by Zamsaham Norizam > 2013-10-06 21:00 | Report Abuse

PMcorp atas 20sen sudah ada duit mahu datang..kontra x mahu..simpan OK.

Posted by Zamsaham Norizam > 2013-10-06 21:02 | Report Abuse

Major trend very Bullish for PMcorp...simpan dan bukak balik computer tahun 2014....pasti senyum.

hepitrade

5,290 posts

Posted by hepitrade > 2013-10-06 22:36 | Report Abuse

Calvin... Now Hershey invested in Msia.. So pmcorp price pumping in short term?

skng74

1,001 posts

Posted by skng74 > 2013-10-07 07:47 | Report Abuse

Calvin, if PMCORP's real estate assets are worth so much, wouldn't it make sense for the company to perform a revaluation? Why isn't the company doing that? By doing this wouldn't it immediately bump up its NTA?

55,223 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-10-07 08:54 | Report Abuse

A VERY GOOD MORNING TO ALL AT PM CORP FORUM,

HERSHEY'S Choice Of Malaysia As A Chocolate Manufacturing Hub For Export To World Markets Is A TESTAMENT OF MALAYSIA AS A POTENTIAL WORLD CHAMPION.

Like Glove Companies having An Edge In GLOVE MANUFACTURING.

MALAYSIA IS IDEAL FOR CHOCOLATE MANUFACTURING: COCOA FROM SABAH, SUGAR FROM PERLIS, RICE FROM KEDAH, PALM OIL FROM ALL OVER M'SIA & MILK FROM SUSU LEMBU ASLI.

NFI Has No Fear Of Competition As THE ENTIRE WORLD IS OUR MARKET. IT IS BIG ENOUGH FOR EVERY ONE - MALAYSIA BOLEH!!

alpha1

Posted by alpha1 > 2013-10-07 09:00 | Report Abuse

calvin, I think there is one giant leap from reality to your thesis playing out -- the management team. Not that they are incompetent but I don't see the will to grow this business out on such a large scale.