JAYA TIASA HOLDINGS BHD

KLSE (MYR): JTIASA (4383)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

+0.01 (0.81%)

Day's Change

1.22 - 1.26

Trading Volume

16 people like this.

12,688 comment(s). Last comment by sohaitrader 4 hours ago

MrFox

1,050 posts

Posted by MrFox > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

my bodo sense as have no shares here!

Posted by Integrity. Intelligent. Industrious. 3iii (iiinvestsmart)$€£¥ > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

>>>
Posted by Sslee > 30 minutes ago | Report Abuse

So far I sold Insas-WC for multibaggers gain 2 times already. I am now waiting for any more chance to make another multibaggers gain before Insas-WC expired on 2026.
>>>

Listen to the first 5 minutes of the audiobook, Common Stocks and Uncommon Profit.

I have travelled the journey described by Philip Fisher.

Would you be brave to invest a lump sum of RM1 m into a stock, eg Nestle at any stage. Of course, not.

But if you have invested regularly and over many years, you will find you are invested in a greater amount in Nestle for the future.

Up_down

4,281 posts

Posted by Up_down > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Hey, this is Jtiasa thread. Promotion for other counters are not wellcome.

Sslee

4,775 posts

Posted by Sslee > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Everyone are welcome to i3 to talk about investment.

I3 stands for:
Independent, Intelligent, Informed.

I3investor as an independent portal, has enable people from many different background, culture, experience, age group to contribute their unique opinion, philosophy, strategy and information that have benefited many i3 readers so that they can make an intelligent and informed decision on how to manage their own risk and investment portfolio.

Posted by Integrity. Intelligent. Industrious. 3iii (iiinvestsmart)$€£¥ > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

>>>
ks55

I still can remember one sifu and one KYY suggested how you should use OPM to triple
>>>

Did he not lose a lot of money using OPM? He sold physical assets to raise cash to cover these losses.

Sslee

4,775 posts

KYY lose a lot on money back to bursa because of his ego and also he himself become an easy target for insiders pump and dumb con job.

Learning from other's mistakes is better than learning from committing the same mistakes ourselves.

dompeilee

11,888 posts

Posted by dompeilee > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Good points made by many on the downfalls of ego, focusing on the fundamentals, taking a long-term approach etc. B4 covid, one old man with few teeth left in his mouth(looked to be early-to-mid '70s) used to approach me to talk about his 20,000 DLady shares at every opportunity & go on & on about how he's earning ton$ just from dividends back then( when I as all holders then received $1.10 per share regularly twice a year(& 3x in 2017). I wonder now if that was 3iii himself...Well, going as I do to the supermarket often, I began to notice in 2018 that they were discounting their milk frequently at the same time as competitors like Goodday began to step up aggressive marketing & Nestle entered the milk mkt for the first time.

When I regularly picked Goodday for my milk due to its superior taste, I kinda saw the writing on the wall for DLady & SOLD my small position bought @ $48.66 in 2013 for $64.32 in Oct '18 after receiving more than $15.00 in dividends since purchase.

Another fellow shareholder whom I met attending AGMs revealed she had 11,000 DLady bought in '93 & '04 & had to proxy me to attend their shareholder meeting in '19 as I had ZERO shares by then. Oddly, the price remained high @ $62-65 through most of '19 until memorably beginning its long downfall in Sep shortly after EPF bought another 225,000 shares @ above $65. I had advised the lady who proxied me to sell at least a few of her shares just in case my on the ground observations portended a big fall ahead but she clung on to every single share with justifications such as : 'I get over $20,000 per year from dividends' & 'if Nestle can go to $140, DLady can go to $100' etc....& kept hanging on...until finally demoralized by the drop from $60 to $50 to $40, $30 & then $20, she FINALLY sold in high-to-mid $20s. All her shares were free by then anyway so it wasn't a question of loss but how much MORE she could have made with better discernment. Never fall in love with a stock is a good maxim to follow whoever said it!

xiaoeh

2,204 posts

Posted by xiaoeh > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Posted by value_invest > 38 minutes ago | Report Abuse
Beside I3 - jtiasa is very active these days in some other Investing platform and bloggers and funds, some are famous GURUs.

Dear Value_invest
can provide links for some other investing platform u were talking about?

calvintaneng

53,299 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

In 2014??

In 2014 10 years ago where this iiinvestbodoh saw Calvin even touch Jtiasa at Rm2.40 to Rm2.70 when Uncle Kyy was the sole promoter?

Better check the facts and figures before fabricating all your lies!

calvintaneng

53,299 posts

We see all kinds of enlightened people as well as those still groping in the dark and talking nonsense here

For SSLee who is a palm oil chemist scientist he holds all his winning Jtiasa tightly

For Dompeilee she has held on and now recovered
A good stock even though it falls it will recover all eventually. But if it a pump and dump rubbish it will never ever recover

Iiinvestbodoh has been talking bad about Jtiasa at around 63 sen till now. Nothing good can come out from him but bad stuff

As for many others Jtiasa is now a great growth palm oil stock

calvintaneng

53,299 posts

This is Jaya Tiasa Forum

15 people like this. Showing 50 of 12,364 comments

15 people clicked likes for jtiasa

total comments 12,364

See

https://klse.i3investor.com/web/stock/overview/4383

any honest person can go read up all the comments of jtiasa since 1 comment from day one i3 forum started to discover who is honest and who is not

Regards to all at Jaya tiasa (giant treasure)

Calvin

3iii iinvestbodoh attacked Calvin for buying Jtiasa in year 2014

When Calvin denied this as a lie he said Calvin is dishonest

Well. The truth can be found right here

There are 248 pages in Jaya Tiasa

Sslee

4,775 posts

Very important even if it is a pump and dump make sure you are not the one holding the bag when the music stop.

Posted by value_seeker > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

We must read the market.

xiaoeh

2,204 posts

sold my Jtiasa too too earlier
now hope it can come back below RM1 for me to re-enter...
sorry to those who still holding it and do not beat me....

>>>

xiaoeh

27 minutes ago

>>>>

When did calvin ask you to sell??

xiaoeh

2,204 posts

Posted by Integrity. Intelligent. Industrious. 3iii (iiinvestsmart)$€£¥ > 46 seconds ago | Report Abuse
>>>
xiaoeh
27 minutes ago
>>>>
When did calvin ask you to sell??

Nope 3i
Calvin sifu has been asking to buy and hold since rock bottom
ofcoz along the way share price got ups and downs not presented in the straight line

What Calvin did is he provide an insight for a company
whereas we have to do our own due diligence for buy sell decision
i make my buy and sell decision bro 3i

dompeilee

11,888 posts

Sslee

Very important even if it is a pump and dump make sure you are not the one holding the bag when the music stop.

3 hours ago

Not all P&D are condemned forever....Witness my GPharos: a clear cut P&D stock until recently, when results & financials unpredictably improved, percolated into fantastic div yield & bettered JTiasa in the last year. Used to hold 330 lots of this when it resumed its divvy in '19 but then SOLD all of it when it was pumped/dumped in '21. Fortunately, I re-entered 40 lots last yr when the divvy continued & still left with a last stand of 20 lots now.

Posted by Investformilkmoney > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Well, I thank Calvin for his advice to invest in plantation

Sslee

4,775 posts

The current major threat to palm oil productivity is Ganoderma boninense. Once the palm tree is infected then the productivity can come down from CPO yield of 5MT+ per hectare per year to below 3 MT.

UP yield are high because UP monitor the palm tree for early detection and when they detect the disease they will uprooted the whole tree and replant with new tree to prevent the diesease from spreading (root to root spreading) to other trees.

Basal stem rot of oil palm caused by Ganoderma boninense is the most serious disease of oil palm in Malaysia, Indonesia, and other oil-palm-producing countries. Economic losses caused by the disease can be up to USD500 million a year. For many years, basal stem rot was found to infect older palm trees of more than 25 to 30 years in age. Only in the 1950s, the disease began to appear in much younger palm trees, 10 to 15 years old, and, in the last decade or so, palm trees as young as 1 year were infected by the disease. The highest incidence occurs in coastal areas of Southeast Asia but the disease has now infected oil palm in inland areas, mainly oil palm planted in peat soils. Disease incidence is also high in areas previously growing coconut or forest. Basal stem rot infection and spread occur through root-to-root contact, and basidiospores that colonize the roots also play a role. In the early stages of infection by G. boninense, the pathogen behaves as a biotroph and later as a necrotroph, secreting cell-wall-degrading enzymes and triggering host defense responses. Genes, gene products, and metabolic pathways involved in oil palm defense mechanisms against G. boninense have been identified and these metabolites have the potential to be used as markers for early detection of the disease

Sslee

4,775 posts

The recent unfavourable weather and outbreak of swollen shoot disease had resulted in lower cocoa bean yield. This can happen to any tree crop unlike seasonal cash crop where the seasonal plant know they only have few months time to grow.

For tree crop you are facing with tree aging and plant disease that drastically cut down the crop yields.

Cocoa prices have more than doubled since the beginning of last year, reaching an all-time high of $9,010.59 per ton on the New York commodities market in the second week of February.

Unfavourable weather conditions, smuggling, and swollen shoot disease are said to have contributed to the price increase, resulting in lower crop yields in Côte d'Ivoire, which produces nearly 40% of the world's cocoa bean, and Ghana, which produces 20%.

calvintaneng

53,299 posts

Cocoa price rise is an early warning sign that Nestle will be hit later

Nestle's No. 1 beverage Milo is actually a chocolate drink and will now face high cost of cocoa price ingredients.

Stay safe in 🌴🌴🌴

speakup

25,137 posts

Posted by speakup > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

hari raya coming
more ppl cook cakes, cookie = more use palm oil = Jtiasa rm2

Ytl2023

226 posts

Posted by Ytl2023 > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Free advice from me ignore dompeilee posting. Only knows to boast his last shares available , at least Calvin talks with facts and figures.

Ytl2023

226 posts

Don't be silly and sell now. Thus us uptrend stock. Just be patient and wait for selling to finish

Save

688 posts

Posted by Save > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Watch out! Palm oil future seems painting a flag, let see if it can successfully forming a flag.............

Posted by mamakspecial > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

there will be continuous selling pressure in short term..my two cents is because of the anticipation of the US feds going to cut rates later half of the year..once they do that...myr will grow stronger and thus some of the foreign funds are selling to realize the gains from currency exchange rate first..

speakup

25,137 posts

Drop a bit only, all naysayers keluar

warent

25 posts

Posted by warent > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

people start switching jtiasa to rsawit, money from bplant slowly switch to thplant.

Ytl2023

226 posts

Rsawit I have kawa stuck there at 40 plus cent. Waiting for u to free them if u want to switch. Or else just stay put here.

KingKoil

150 posts

Posted by KingKoil > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Switch to KRETAM which smaller land than RSAWIT but much better output and profit.

Ytl2023

226 posts

Yes later dompeilee will cakap he have kretam and rsawit share. Collecting dividends all this time, not yet lose money.. Bought share cause he conned by kyy as well.

dompeilee

11,888 posts

I have neither kretam nor rsawit because most of my capital is now denominated in foreign currencies like £ & greenbacks, invested in world-class cos like General Electric, Disney, Nomura & Panasonic Japan while your depreciating rm is stuck in a 3rd world market avoided by foreign funds who are instead chasing after my hot, well-managed & famous stocks in jurisdisctions where politicians don't steal & bankrupt the country! 😆

calvintaneng

53,299 posts

I only like Malaysian Palm oil stocks for now

Reasons are:

1. Us now in Usd34.5 Trillion debt 💣
Anytime Usd can collapse like Jap banana 🍌 currency during WW2 only backed by military power

2. As Palm oil is exported in Foreign currency the Ringgit makes palm oil most competitive

3. Palm oil is a cash crop.
Now high Cpo price over Rm4200 we see 100% gross profit

4. And palm oil cos give the best dividends like Inno with double digits

5. Palm oil will benefit from high crude price (palm oil is biofuel)
Palm oil also used as cooking oil which is a neccessity

Above all the assets of palm oil are lands. Lands appreciate in value over time

All the positive factors cause me to put 95% of my investment in 🌴🌴🌴 🔥🔥🔥

Ytl2023

226 posts

All Rush back to buy again.

Save

688 posts

Consolidation finished. Up, up and away for new height..........
( 4 days ago | Report Abuse
Finally 1.35 support hold, have you managed to catch the boat? With a inverted hammer yesterday and today white candlestick, hopefully traders push the price up and Jtiasa can join a last leg of a small Raya relly next week. Continue to watch the show.....)

Ytl2023

226 posts

Hong Kong selling over

Ytl2023

226 posts

Today Rm1. 50

Ytl2023

226 posts

Ask dompeilee buy quick Rm1. 45.

WilburR2

834 posts

Posted by WilburR2 > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

free in house entertainment,

IamBen10

35 posts

Posted by IamBen10 > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Tiger 🐅 going to finish his last jump... If reach to level 1.60 - 1.65... Then surely will take break... This is a trap move...

Ytl2023

226 posts

Kyy say buy. Jangan no buy

joyvest

10,090 posts

Posted by joyvest > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

TP ?

Posted by sense maker > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Target is RM1.78 by today. Haha

icecool

4,790 posts

Posted by icecool > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

not bad today can go up so much

speakup

25,137 posts

Panic buying
Ini kalilahhhhhh

Posted by Fabien _the efficient capital allocator > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Congrats! As Buffett famously said, stock market is a device for transferring money from the impatient to the patient.

speakup

25,137 posts

In i3 if u shout shout shout loudest, your stock sure up

Save

688 posts

Huge unloading of shares above 1.44 noticed. Resistance still very strong.
Malaysian palm oil futures were below MYR 4,250 per tonne following a strong session at the start of the week, rattled by a stronger ringgit and expectations of higher production in March. Traders were also cautious as they anticipated official PMIs figures in key buyer China that will be due over the weekend. A strength in Dalian vegetable oils and a further rise in crude oil prices limited the bearish mood. Meanwhile, export data continued to indicate strong growth in March. Cargo surveyors Intertek Testing Services and AmSpec Agri reported shipments of Malaysian palm oil products for March 1-25 likely rose between 13.8% and 21.2% from the same period in February. In top producer Indonesia, authorities reportedly are considering revising the domestic market obligation policy for edible oil by linking it to production instead of exports. Production growth in the country has been slowing in recent months, meaning exports would be tighter, according to a commodity research company.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz