CAPITAL A BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): CAPITALA (5099)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

0.00 - 0.00

Trading Volume

127 people like this.

167,761 comment(s). Last comment by ken2004 11 hours ago

Good123

25,231 posts

Posted by Good123 > 2020-07-14 11:52 | Report Abuse

Virus woes: The UBS logo in Zurich. In a survey of wealthy investors by UBS, more than 50% said they feared not having enough liquidity in the event of another pandemic, while a similar percentage expressed worry about leaving sufficient money to their heirs. — AFP

NEW YORK: The fallout from the coronavirus has provoked fears among the world’s wealthy, with the majority planning to curtail travel and move closer to family in a world they see permanently altered by the pandemic.

geary

6,290 posts

Posted by geary > 2020-07-14 11:59 | Report Abuse

Mabel @ronnanua WHEN BAD MOMENT ALL SELL ...WHEN ROCKETING ALL HAPPY ..FAKE PEOPLE ..BAD NEWS ABIT ALL SELL ...LOL BALLS NOT STRONG AH? WHY SUCH A BAD ATTITUDE DARE LA SEE RED ABIT WHY SCARED
14/07/2020 11:06 AM

Touché ronnanua!

Fortunately, I was borned without balls..

No wonder I'm still here :)

Meow
14/07/2020 11:48 AM

Hahaha...laugh die me...(θ‿θ)ʘ‿ʘ。◕‿◕。
Why must analyse n explain to those without Balls...(✷‿✷)

Mabel

23,543 posts

Posted by Mabel > 2020-07-14 12:06 | Report Abuse

Meow Meow Meow Meow

koowakzai

251 posts

Posted by koowakzai > 2020-07-14 12:11 | Report Abuse

When right issue call, The price will be 10% lower than current market price. Better buy below the right issue. Or wait for the right issue called only enter. I believe 50 sen is possible to reach. Not a good time to enter now. Wait and see.

strattegist

23,459 posts

Posted by strattegist > 2020-07-14 12:19 | Report Abuse

red

ronnanua

178 posts

Posted by ronnanua > 2020-07-14 12:19 | Report Abuse

koowakzai lol you think this is bus company ah lol and whats ur attention actually ?

geary

6,290 posts

Posted by geary > 2020-07-14 12:27 | Report Abuse

ronnanua koowakzai lol you think this is bus company ah lol and whats ur attention actually ?
14/07/2020 12:19 PM

Just guessing the right price...but did shareholders agreed...Anyway human nature lah...if suddenly...@0.40...many also no balls to buy...going bankrupt...wait for...@0.10...AA Budget Brand...market Value is...@0.01...makan time...!!!

ronnanua

178 posts

Posted by ronnanua > 2020-07-14 13:01 | Report Abuse

YES>> agreed but as a investor we look forward not to look down as we also need AA for us to enjoy and go for vacation or whatever seems like ppl talking shit always below 750 ofcouse best time to own and KEEP some ppl gatal just buy and sell to make profit for their self..true human i own 100units average 720..i could sell but well this is not a gambling sector wait people sangkut at supermaxx and glove compnay in coming days :) if sangkut then complain kotek ppl lol

Johnlee85

101 posts

Posted by Johnlee85 > 2020-07-14 13:24 | Report Abuse

Singapore Malaysia border reopening

geary

6,290 posts

Posted by geary > 2020-07-14 13:27 | Report Abuse

Fortunately, I was borned without balls..

No wonder I'm still here :)

Meow

Zzzzzzxxxxccx.......

Mabel got no balls??

Mabel has balls of steel!!!
14/07/2020 12:28 PM

Just makan siok siok...see this post also laugh die me...perfect storm or price volatility is the perfect time to buy, trade n invest...too much FA n numbers...will backfire...one n only AA in Bursa market...she will fight the storms n survive...。◕‿◕。ʘ‿ʘ(◠‿◕)

DickyMe

14,663 posts

Posted by DickyMe > 2020-07-14 13:41 | Report Abuse

Whether you have balls or stale appam balik, AA is sure to tumble down.
Instead of thumping the chest with hair or hairless, like a gorilla, wait for the right moment.
AA is currently in bad shape and it takes time to recover from piles infection.

Good123

25,231 posts

Posted by Good123 > 2020-07-14 13:51 | Report Abuse

ya lah AA, Mas, Malindo, firefly fighting for a small population in Malaysia Saja now

Good123

25,231 posts

Posted by Good123 > 2020-07-14 13:52 | Report Abuse

cash burn Akan clearer after Q2, 2020 results keluar next month? :)

Good123

25,231 posts

Posted by Good123 > 2020-07-14 15:03 | Report Abuse

50sen harga 52-week low. boleh repeat? bila?

Good123

25,231 posts

Posted by Good123 > 2020-07-14 15:29 | Report Abuse

mas is fighting airasia fiercely in the domestic market. people tend to check mas ticket price also nowadays. after adding luggage, foods, etc, airasia ticket price could be more pricey than mas and Malindo also :)

KUALA LUMPUR (July 14): Malaysia Airlines Bhd has embarked on the next phase of Malaysia Aviation Group’s “Fly Confidently” campaign by providing all passengers with complimentary hygiene kits beginning yesterday.

In a statement today, Malaysia Airlines said passengers would receive the complimentary hygiene kits which come with a non-surgical face mask, a sachet of hand sanitiser and a sachet of sanitary wipes, hygienically packed in a sealed zip-lock small sized pouch.

Group chief marketing and customer experience officer Lau Yin May said the airline is committed to providing its passengers with an end-to-end travel experience that assured them the peace of mind needed when they travel with the airline.

“From the moment they book their flights, arrive at the airport and go through immigration to board their flights, each step has been seamlessly integrated with enhanced safety and health measures to better protect our passengers and crew,” she said.

Malaysia Aviation Group’s Fly Confidently campaign is seeking to make flying safer and further boost customer trust, in addition to championing health and safety measures in line with international best practices along with medical and environmental guidelines.

strattegist

23,459 posts

Posted by strattegist > 2020-07-14 16:53 | Report Abuse

red

BearishTrend

1,296 posts

Posted by BearishTrend > 2020-07-14 19:43 | Report Abuse

It's normal.. Profit taking b4 price going back 68cts

Mabel

23,543 posts

Posted by Mabel > 2020-07-14 21:07 | Report Abuse

Profits taking across the board..

Meow

pineapple123

2,472 posts

Posted by pineapple123 > 2020-07-14 22:19 | Report Abuse

WHO have warned that coronavirus is getting worse. second wave is coming better don't touch airline

Mabel

23,543 posts

Posted by Mabel > 2020-07-14 22:30 | Report Abuse

Really?

Harta drop 90 sen
Top Glove drop 80 sen

AirAsia drop 2 sen...

Meow

Mabel

23,543 posts

Posted by Mabel > 2020-07-14 22:33 | Report Abuse

Anyway today is good day to collect the blue chips..

Managed to top up mother of all Gloves and Mother of all banks today..

Meow...

Mabel

23,543 posts

Posted by Mabel > 2020-07-14 23:07 | Report Abuse

@geary

Just makan siok siok...see this post also laugh die me...perfect storm or price volatility is the perfect time to buy, trade n invest...too much FA n numbers...will backfire...one n only AA in Bursa market...she will fight the storms n survive...。◕‿◕。ʘ‿ʘ(◠‿◕)
14/07/2020 1:27 PM

Meow geary!

Today, the sharp fall most likely was due to some IB taking profit and it causes the herd mentality traders to panic sell.

Based on Peter Lynch the cocktail party theory

Stage1: At the party, people are not talking about stocks. There is little to no interest to talk to an equity fund manager. The folks are inclined to talk about plague with a dentist than about stocks. The market is likely to head higher.

Stage2: People may talk about stocks but still think it's risky. They still talk more about plague than stocks. Generally market has up about 15%. A few care.

I suppose this is where we are for AirAsia. It's not a matter of right or wrong, but more to one's risk appetite and what type of investor are you. At the end of the day it's all about risk management.

Meow..

Mabel

23,543 posts

Posted by Mabel > 2020-07-14 23:15 | Report Abuse

@DickyMe Whether you have balls or stale appam balik

14/07/2020 1:41 PM

Do you know that Britney Spears does not use underwear?

In this modern age, most women these days seldom use it. Here's why.

1. It's comfortable.

The number one reason is that it's, honestly, really comfortable. It's just you, your private and your pants getting to know each other better, hanging out like old friends, sipping glasses of wine.

2. Can actually help prevent infections, hence no stale appam balik...

If you have lots of itching and irritation down there, gynecologists actually recommend you skip wearing underwear. Vaginas are already moist and hairy, so adding a layer of suffocation (in the form of underwear) can actually make things worse. If your vagina is constantly covered, more moisture collects down there, which cultivates an ideal environment for yeast growth. And since the risk of yeast infections among humans has actually been increasing, it might be a good idea to start without it..

3. You'll feel sexier.

That little secret you have with yourself will totally up your confidence. Let your boyfriend know you're not wearing any underwear and watch his lust for you skyrocket. You can up the ante by whispering it in his ear in a public place where he can't do anything about it just yet. You will officially become the only thing on his mind all night.

There’s many more, but I think I just stop here.

Here's Britney in action..she even beat MJ on stage...Enjoy...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrTC3FHE8No

Meow

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2020-07-14 23:16 | Report Abuse

Unfortunately airasia at 76 sen is still not cheap mah..!!

U must remember they have distribute special dividend of rm 1 .
That means Airasia share price, if there is no special dividend should be Rm 1.76 per share loh...!!

Airasia borrowing is still very high & alot of flight destinations still suspended mah...!!

Very long way & long time b4 can make monies on normal basis mah...!!

Mabel

23,543 posts

Posted by Mabel > 2020-07-14 23:43 | Report Abuse

Meow raider...

Most of your concern has already been discussed. You need to scroll up what was shared earlier..

I'm quite ammune of waiting. Remember our Armada? We waited too in that counter before we managed to Reap Armada profits...

Meow

Posted by infinity888 > 2020-07-15 02:06 | Report Abuse

TP rm 0.6

geary

6,290 posts

Posted by geary > 2020-07-15 08:14 | Report Abuse

Consolidating trend...!!!

mf

28,380 posts

Posted by mf > 2020-07-15 08:15 | Report Abuse

10-Jul-2020 Price Target Aviation - Holding Out at The Airport
Source : KENANGA, Price Call : SELL, Price Target : 0.52
Last Price : 0.74, Upside/Downside : -0.22(29.73%)

Underhand

653 posts

Posted by Underhand > 2020-07-15 08:17 | Report Abuse

@mabel I love your analysis on stock and underwear. You are marvelous and you make me standing up the whole night. I hope AirAsia will stand up like I do. Hahaha meow

niet

779 posts

Posted by niet > 2020-07-15 08:18 | Report Abuse

Singapore Malaysia travel soon. Moderna vaccine. Good for air travel.

geary

6,290 posts

Posted by geary > 2020-07-15 08:38 | Report Abuse

MAHB: Air travel in Malaysia showing further signs of recovery in the first nine days of July 2020 | https://www.klsescreener.com/v2/news/view/702267

Slightly Up...:-)

sampooler

659 posts

Posted by sampooler > 2020-07-15 08:43 | Report Abuse

"Tata Sons plans to quit AirAsia India venture"

The above news enuf for it to drop 10 cents in the normal day. correct me if i am wrong.

geary

6,290 posts

Posted by geary > 2020-07-15 09:00 | Report Abuse

sampooler "Tata Sons plans to quit AirAsia India venture"

Old news is no news...today new beginning...:-)

uniteen

120 posts

Posted by uniteen > 2020-07-15 09:09 | Report Abuse

early in the morning got interesting story from mabel already. lol

geary

6,290 posts

Posted by geary > 2020-07-15 09:11 | Report Abuse

uniteen early in the morning got interesting story from mabel already. lol

EQ. ..lady knows better...***

Good123

25,231 posts

Posted by Good123 > 2020-07-15 09:53 | Report Abuse

JAKARTA: Flag carrier Garuda Indonesia is in talks with Airbus to delay deliveries of four aircraft this year, its chief executive said yesterday, as the coronavirus outbreak restricts travel and dampens demand.

“This year we should receive four Airbus planes, but we are negotiating to delay that,” CEO Irfan Setiaputra said in a parliamentary hearing.

Garuda has nine A330neos on order with Airbus that have yet to be delivered, according to the Airbus order book, while its low-cost arm Citilink has 25 A320neos on order.

An Airbus spokesman decline to comment on the company’s commercial discussion.

Garuda faces financial difficulties after the coronavirus outbreak caused major disruption to global travel, resulting in a 90% drop in passengers volume at Garuda, the airline said last month.

The company was forced to seek maturity extension to its US$500mil Islamic bonds that were due in June and seek new government loans.

Garuda, meanwhile, is also restructuring its aircraft leasing by seeking a lower leasing price or extending the period, Setiaputra said, adding that it also seeks to terminate “unsuitable” contracts.

Twelve of its lessors have agreed to a restructuring, according to Garuda presentation material in parliament, while six have declined to give rent deferral. It is still in negotiations with 13 other lessors.

“Today there are a number of lessors who grounded our planes because our incapability to make payments,” Setiaputra said.

Indonesia’s flag carrier is betting on further easing of social distancing rules to spark a revival in travel for work and leisure.

Its passenger traffic has risen to 16% of its capacity after the government lifted a temporary ban on non-essential travel last month.

Travel demand may further improve if authorities open up popular tourist destinations like Bali, it has been said.

“There have been continuous improvement in consensus among analysts on when the industry will fully recover,” Setiaputra had said in an earlier interview.

“In May, they were saying it will happen in 2023, but as of last week it has been moved forward to 2022.” — Reuters

strattegist

23,459 posts

Posted by strattegist > 2020-07-15 09:54 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by Stock Wizard (know yourself) > 2020-07-15 10:09 | Report Abuse

my 5 airbnb aparment in penang and langkawi fully booked in 2 days, very good sign hehe

Mabel

23,543 posts

Posted by Mabel > 2020-07-15 10:40 | Report Abuse

@Underhand @mabel I love your analysis on stock and underwear. You are marvelous and you make me standing up the whole night. I hope AirAsia will stand up like I do. Hahaha meow
15/07/2020 8:17 AM

@strattegist meow meow is awesome...
15/07/2020 9:54 AM

Meow Meow Underhand and strattegist !

Wahh...my AirAsia is still so nice and so green...

Just like yesterday, today I took another opportunity to collect more:

1. Mother of all Gloves (Hartalega),
2. Wife of all Gloves (Top Gloves ),
3. Mother of all Banks (Maybank)

as the market is still on pull back...exactly like what I did when AirAsia drops below 0.70 sen earlier

Meow Meow Meow

Mabel

23,543 posts

Posted by Mabel > 2020-07-15 11:25 | Report Abuse

Malaysia GDP growth for FY2021, it's looking healthy as Post COVID-19 recovery taking place.

strattegist

23,459 posts

Posted by strattegist > 2020-07-15 11:38 | Report Abuse

green

BearishTrend

1,296 posts

Posted by BearishTrend > 2020-07-15 11:53 | Report Abuse

Everyone will fly.. Gd news coming soon

Good123

25,231 posts

Posted by Good123 > 2020-07-15 11:59 | Report Abuse

KUALA LUMPUR (July 15): The Ministry of Tourism, Arts and Culture (MOTAC) is forecasting a 75% drop in tourist arrivals for 2020, as compared to the preceding year, given the gloomy sentiment on international travel due to the Covid-19 pandemic.

Up to June 2020, the amount of losses faced by the sector stands at around RM44 billion, said Datuk Seri Nancy Shukri (BN-Batang Sadong), comprising RM31 billion loss from international tourists and RM13 billion from domestic tourists.

Nancy, who is Minister of Tourism, Arts and Culture, said this in response to a question from Datuk Ahmad Nazlan Idris (BN-Jerantut), who further asked whether there are any other plans by the ministry to assist the tourism sector, as the one-off assistance previously provided was not sufficient.

"What are the steps to be taken by the ministry if the borders remain closed? Will there be any other assistance besides the one-off assistance?" asked Ahmad Nazlan.

However, Nancy only responded saying that tourist arrivals were already declining since January 2020, as other countries around the world had closed their borders and advised their citizens to not visit Asia.

She added that the ministry is assisting by focusing on promoting domestic travel.

Meanwhile, Muhammad Bakthiar Wan Chik (PH-Balik Pulau), who was formerly the deputy tourism minister, pointed out that Prime Minister Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin previously said that the overall recovery of the tourism sector will take four years.

Four years is a very long recovery period, he said, adding that businesses in the sector will suffer over this period, which will also affect Malaysia's economy, noting that tourism accounts for 15.2% of the country's GDP.

"What the Prime Minister meant was total recovery. We are expecting recovery to begin in the second quarter of next year, but this is just a forecast. We do have many plans to accelerate the recovery," replied Nancy.

She also said that many hotels have resumed operations, with occupation rates of between 75% and 100%, based on data from the Malaysian Association of Hotels (MAH).

However, Muhammad Bakhtiar disagreed with the statistics provided by the minister, which sparked a minor argument between the two.

"I think your data is wrong. It cannot be 75%. Average is 31% occupancy rate…" said the MP.

"That is the data we received! The ministry is the one that receives the reports week after week. Even if the data is wrong, that is the data we received!

"You're not the one that receives these reports," the minister retorted.

"But you said you received this data from MAH," said the MP.

"That is only one of our sources. The one that receives these reports on a frequent basis is MOTAC, not you, okay?" said Nancy.

For more Parliament stories, click here.

CUTLOST

5,178 posts

Posted by CUTLOST > 2020-07-15 12:23 | Report Abuse

Wow..gd info.. Top up more Air Asia b4 it's fly to the south

mf

28,380 posts

Posted by mf > 2020-07-15 13:19 | Report Abuse

Aviation - Holding Out at The Airport
Source : KENANGA, Price Call : SELL, Price Target : 0.52
Last Price : 0.75, Upside/Downside : -0.23(30.67%)

Onlineone

152 posts

Posted by Onlineone > 2020-07-15 13:42 | Report Abuse

Better move to another counter.

strattegist

23,459 posts

Posted by strattegist > 2020-07-15 15:29 |

Post removed.Why?

Mabel

23,543 posts

Posted by Mabel > 2020-07-15 16:25 | Report Abuse

Fernandes told CNBC the auditors gave "a very fair view" but reiterated that the airline is "well on the way" to raise the funds it needs to ensure its survival. He added that the funds could come in the form of a government loan, more equity issuance or debt.

The amount the company is looking to raise is "a moving target," he said, adding that he'll "be very comfortable with a billion" ringgit ($234.4 million) and "super, super comfortable with 2 billion ringgit ($468.9 million)."

The CEO also said as the airline resumes some of its flights, margins could be better compared to the pre-pandemic period. AirAsia has resumed around 50% of domestic flights in Malaysia and could soon restart flying to neighboring Singapore as both governments plan to allow travel between the two countries, according to Fernandes.

"Capacity is going to be reduced, fares are going to go up," he said. "In some ways, margins will be much better than pre-Covid. While capacity may take awhile to go back to pre-Covid, it's going to be much more profitable capacity."

Post a Comment