CAPITAL A BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): CAPITALA (5099)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

+0.01 (1.57%)

Day's Change

0.64 - 0.655

Trading Volume

118 people like this.

158,245 comment(s). Last comment by ikanbiliskering 3 hours ago

wongsam16

169 posts

Posted by wongsam16 > 2022-05-06 18:03 | Report Abuse

AA is ready to fly ... Even their regularisation plan is on the way to submit ... Just wait for good time announcement ...hihi

Sslee

10,112 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2022-05-06 19:19 | Report Abuse

Stony was paid RM 14,947,213 salary and Kama RM 14,051,429.
No bonus for both but do not know how much they will be paid LTIP free grants share?

bish_bish

165 posts

Posted by bish_bish > 2022-05-07 01:12 |

Post removed.Why?

bish_bish

165 posts

Posted by bish_bish > 2022-05-07 14:03 |

Post removed.Why?

neonstrife

456 posts

Posted by neonstrife > 2022-05-07 17:47 | Report Abuse

High Demand.... Airasia will be back

Kkkkronok

50 posts

Posted by Kkkkronok > 2022-05-09 20:29 | Report Abuse

Aviation are back and it big...! Fully book!!!!!!!

Posted by Goldenhorse > 2022-05-09 21:49 | Report Abuse

squeezing all passengers into one time slot is unethical and delaying ones flight

neonstrife

456 posts

Posted by neonstrife > 2022-05-10 11:00 | Report Abuse

https://www.marketing-interactive.com/airasia-boni-andika-wip

AirAsia has appointed Boni Andika (pictured) as it head of brand marketing, Indonesia. Andika told MARKETING-INTERACTIVE that in his new role, he will manage the brand and marketing functions for airasia Super App in the market, especially on the current delivery business of the super app, which includes airasia food, airasia ride, and airasia xpress. "I want to connect consumers through a highly engaging brand experience that convinces them to consider our value offerings," he said.

Andika formerly worked in social media, community and influencer marketing at iStyle.id. During his time there, he improved the company's engagement performance on Instagram by three times, as well as developed a community program to achieve the business' objective and increase brand awareness, his LinkedIn stated.

Prior to that, Andika was strategic campaign lead at B2B marketplace Ralali.com, where he developed monthly campaign marketing roadmaps to generate growth for each Ralali’s business streamlines, marketplaces, digital goods, fintech, and services. Andika also previously worked in Malaysia as head of campaign at RinggitPlus and iPrice Group.

Andika said that his goal is to make AirAsia synonymous with its super app. To that end, he plans to create creative content and a community that will entice the super app members and audiences based on various relevant interest groups and channels. "We own the airline-turned-super app narrative to increase stickiness and awareness with consumers. We are also continuously curating and creating an immersive and meaningful experience with relevant and attractive pull factors across all target audiences and, at the same time, rewarding our audiences' participation with daily and seasonal activities that drive engagement and habit formation," he added.

AI-powered hyper-personalisation is also a marketing and advertising trend Andika said he is very keen on, as "having a robust marketing strategy isn't enough anymore". As consumer expectations change, competition becomes more advanced, and data gets more detailed, marketers are under immense pressure to modernise their marketing approach — this is where AI-powered hyper-personalisation takes an essential role, he explained.

Andika added how AI-powered hyper-personalisation delivers optimal results by allowing companies to tailor their marketing efforts at the individual level by using data gathered on that specific customer. "For example, personalised product recommendations or unique discounts can be shared using unique customer data such as psychographics or real-time engagement with our brand. This allows us to optimise whom we target with key messages and offers through the most relevant and appropriate channels," he said.

Separately, airasia Super App inked a five-year deal with Google Cloud last month. According to a press release, the partnership aims to push a “co-innovation ecosystem”. This includes nurturing technology talent, co-creating software tools for innovation, delivering data-driven intelligence for MSMEs on the platform, and ensuring accessibility for users in both cities and rural areas. The partnership with Google Cloud will help airasia’s current ecosystem in transactions,while partnering up with entities such as restaurants, airlines, hotels and drivers.

The strategic collaboration and ecosystem building efforts will see Airasia Super App and Google Cloud establishing a Cloud Centre of Excellence (CCoE) consisting of AirAsia Allstars and Google Cloud technologists. The CCoE is aimed to “embed an agile culture” across all airasia Super App business units enabling teams to embrace change and upskill talent. This includes tapping into Google Cloud’s Site Reliability Engineering best practices, so that staff and AirAsia Academy graduates can strengthen their technical capabilities and meet the requirements of the fast-growing business.

Posted by happyteddy > 2022-05-13 10:35 | Report Abuse

For the last two years Tony Fernandes has been making public statements that there will be a V shaped recovery and revenge travel at the end of the pandemic. . Last month he even forecast that the number of passengers will triple during HARI RAYA .
However during this HAri Raya they did not have enough planes ready to cater to the surge in demand . Cancellations and delays were rife. Only 40 of 100 planes were ready after storage maintenance. Why did not the management prepare for this surge in passengers in advance. Here was a golden opportunity to earn much needed revenue which they messed up and got a bad name in the bargain. As per Bo Lingam it costs 15million to activate 40 planes . So why were only 40 planes and not 70 planes activated before Hari Raya. They have been spending hundreds of million on the digital bussines . Has the Management totally lost their head or is Tony Fernades having senile dementia. The digital bussiness may grow in the future and may or may not be profitable . But the recovery face in aviation will generate a lot of money from now. Are all the money, effort and resources being pumped into the digital business depriving the core aviation branch just to pander to Tony Fernedes ego

Posted by happyteddy > 2022-05-13 10:50 | Report Abuse

For the last two years Tony Fernandes has been making public statements that there will be a V shaped recovery and revenge travel at the end of the pandemic. . Last month he even forecast that the number of passengers will triple during HARI RAYA .
However during this HAri Raya they did not have enough planes ready to cater to the surge in demand . Cancellations and delays were rife. Only 40 of 100 planes were ready after storage maintenance. Why did not the management prepare for this surge in passengers in advance. Here was a golden opportunity to earn much needed revenue which they messed up and got a bad name in the bargain. As per Bo Lingam it costs 15million to activate 40 planes . So why were only 40 planes and not 70 planes activated before Hari Raya. They have been spending hundreds of million on the digital bussines . Has the Management totally lost their head or is Tony Fernades having senile dementia. The digital bussiness may grow in the future and may or may not be profitable . But the recovery face in aviation will generate a lot of money from now. Are all the money, effort and resources being pumped into the digital business depriving the core aviation branch just to pander to Tony Fernedes ego

nicholas99

6,703 posts

Posted by nicholas99 > 2022-05-13 10:51 | Report Abuse

still owe people money.. i think will gg soon.. because they sack alot of engineers and pilot already..

nicholas99

6,703 posts

Posted by nicholas99 > 2022-05-13 10:52 | Report Abuse

airasia is not ready for this.. recovery. too bad. next few quarters should be bad too.

nicholas99

6,703 posts

Posted by nicholas99 > 2022-05-13 11:12 | Report Abuse

tony gila duit.. now.. gg.. neither here or there.. now i think close down is near.

perx135305

298 posts

Posted by perx135305 > 2022-05-13 12:25 | Report Abuse

Yeah, AirAsia close shop, now everyone can fly MAS!

nicholas99

6,703 posts

Posted by nicholas99 > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

every quarter incurred so much losses with new business venture.

Nhamir

43 posts

Posted by Nhamir > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

perx135305, MAS also make delay on flight...
just go to airline with singapore company such as Scoot and also cheap Flights.
singapore one of the country lower bribary and good for to invest

winetime

358 posts

Posted by winetime > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

Air asia need more time to recovery

Nhamir

43 posts

winetime,
on julai air asia will more flight will open than now,
well hopefully they more in good servise and good system. i think for fuel oil just work on petronas and how much for discount.
if still bad servise, i think that one will fail but success then they will success..

winetime

358 posts

Is either going worst or they successfully turnover, AA stack up too many thing, they are still lots of unsolved issues.

DickyMee

752 posts

Posted by DickyMee > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:69325603048536350...

Javed Malik, Group Chief Operations Officer

"After 37 years of continuous employment, through which I have learned and grown so much, I am faced with having to lose my job along with 40% of my Group Team today.

The Covid Pandemic impact has finally bitten hard at airasia, recovery out of it according to its leaders is now not as certain as expected, these additional attempts to stop the bleeding is one of the many outcomes. I wish them luck in this next battle, we fought many over the last 3 yrs just to get here."

Nhamir

43 posts

but damm price compare, air asia, firefly and mas. air asia so much cheap of flight...
https://www.wego.com.my/airlines/airasia-ak
https://www.wego.com.my/airlines/firefly-fy
https://www.wego.com.my/airlines/malaysia-airlines-mh

8dragon

1,671 posts

Posted by 8dragon > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

More options to fly now as more airlines are operating which will give rise to price competitiveness....

Posted by richardsharing > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

Concerns now are high oil prices and weak rm that reduce tendency of company to get rid of pn17

8dragon

1,671 posts

Posted by 8dragon > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

Now cost of living is getting higher, ringgit is depreciating, food is expensive, people has not much extra cash to travel. Airline will be 3/4 empty ....

neonstrife

456 posts

Posted by neonstrife > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

business still on going, yes, inflation is here but due to people has not much of extra cash to travel. They need low cost flight.

Posted by Sarcasm777 > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

But immigration is full everyday til halau people. I wonder why people renew their passport for if they have no intention to travel. Those affected by inflation were never frequent flyer even before covid, let alone after. It’s always the middle-class and T20 who fly.

Nhamir

43 posts

Sarcasm777,
transport was compulsory from moto till the car even flight.
in malaysia have separate semenanjung and sabah/sarawak borneo state.
malaysia was not as big market as indonesia but still boleh lah if you there melancong or western adventurer

Alice7591

109 posts

Posted by Alice7591 > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

What happen to AA?
Free flow now

Nhamir

43 posts

Alice7591,
not confident, not only aa but this country also not confident due height inflation and lack of stock food available in market (even western go this country but no delicious food then they will go back from malaysia) and also no buruh working. if you are talking about our society working, iam not confident due about long story buruh from other country was helping develop our country actually. start from heir cut, build home/corporate and our cooking but when pandemic and RM drop. i feel like malaysia was not for investor or foreign to choose anymore

shinrei

19 posts

Posted by shinrei > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

rocket abis minyak liaoooo

winetime

358 posts

AA need long time to get recovery.

Nhamir

43 posts

winetime,
yup, AA need long time to get recovery or bankrupt. air asia thai nearly to bankrupt or actually bankrupt. so may be aa need long time to get recovery.

kevcha66

96 posts

Posted by kevcha66 > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

free fall

DickyMee

752 posts

Posted by DickyMee > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

QR coming out soon

Posted by richardsharing > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

cant wait for it. either live or die

Posted by donkeycharles > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

oh no, i bought at 0.695

Nhamir

43 posts

richardsharing,
air asia thai already die..

kyliew

515 posts

Posted by kyliew > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

I place my 50 cents order.

Donator

804 posts

Posted by Donator > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

My friend ticket credit expired date can suddenly change from July to May, customer money also wan CON, so u all think air asia boleh pakai tak?

Nhamir

43 posts

Donator,
boleh pakai due cheap.. so for poor people/marhaen will forcefully to used air asia in even complain u still used it as bus public transport?
if other flight, maybe can forcefully to used other flight. even me will used air asia caused no money to spend

Nhamir

43 posts

Donator,
for uncertainty economicall and no money. if air asia cheap price from other even like scammer, people will used it

speakup

18,856 posts

Posted by speakup > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

TTB's icap bought a lot airasia around 80sen

neonstrife

456 posts

Posted by neonstrife > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

Very bad economic, Air asia demand will getting strong.

Yt Chong

69 posts

Posted by Yt Chong > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

believe TONY!

Post a Comment