EVERGREEN FIBREBOARD BHD

KLSE (MYR): EVERGRN (5101)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

+0.005 (1.23%)

Day's Change

0.41 - 0.425

Trading Volume

7 people like this.

11,528 comment(s). Last comment by emiteno 1 week ago

Posted by Evergreen5101 > 2016-12-27 15:54 | Report Abuse

biase my firend starperformer we are not!
Is you my friend comparing Evergreen with furniture shares!!!
Are you calling Evergreen a furniture share??
Thank you my friend...lol
hahahahha

Posted by Evergreen5101 > 2016-12-27 15:57 | Report Abuse

Kam Siah, Terima Kasih, Thank you so much...lol

starperformer

1,443 posts

Posted by starperformer > 2016-12-27 16:00 | Report Abuse

Dolly_chai, hiding behind new ID to comment childishly is easy. Will this ease ur frustration to accept the truth? I think u have a lot of issues. Normal people will not react like how u did. Plz stop ur accusations also since I'm just comparing the high debts of Evergreen. So what makes u so furious here? Did I create the debts for the company? lol

Posted by Evergreen5101 > 2016-12-27 16:03 | Report Abuse

muahhahaha.. my friend on behalf of Doll_chai, we dun have any issues.
Maybe until now, you still think we are the problematic one...lol
You win liao la...lol we should go see doctor...lol
Yes Evergreen is with high debts, got your comment...lol
We shall go for Hevea....lol

Posted by Evergreen5101 > 2016-12-27 16:06 | Report Abuse

anyway..just have to say you are the best!!!
No one is furius and angry of you...lol
just feel pitty for your parent, wife, children and friends...lol
Wonder how you sleep at nights...lol

starperformer

1,443 posts

Posted by starperformer > 2016-12-27 16:07 | Report Abuse

Win what? U are a real psycho. I wonder u are difficult person in real life, better improve ur interpersonal skills with people and don't hold grudges revenging everyday. When u buy stocks, u do compare. I just lay out the comparison so what is the thing that upsets u? There is difference between talking facts and fictional.

hankc

182 posts

Posted by hankc > 2016-12-27 16:07 | Report Abuse

It takes 2 (two) hands to clap. I believe both stocks are winners in near future, but not overnight. As to which winner is better, well, that's why investors diversify.

Posted by Evergreen5101 > 2016-12-27 16:07 | Report Abuse

my firend... starperformer, my sifu, master and expert in share analysis.

Let me dedicate a song to you as below:-

Free as a bird
It's the next best thing to be
Free as a bird

Home, home and dry
Like a homing bird I'll fly
As a bird on wings

Whatever happened to
The life that we once knew?
Can we really live without each other?

Where did we lose the touch
That seemed to mean so much?
It always made me feel so...

Free as a bird
Like the next best thing to be
Free as a bird

Home, home and dry
Like a homing bird I'll fly
As a bird on wings

Whatever happened to
The life that we once knew?
Always made me feel so free

Ah...
Ah...
Ah...

Free as a bird
It's the next best thing to be
Free as a bird
Free as a bird
Free as a bird
Oooooo

Free...

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2016-12-27 16:10 | Report Abuse

Actually talk only half facts about 50% the rest are fiction or hiding real facts loh...but claim he talk like a very honest guy...thats why evergreen very upset loh....!!

Posted by Evergreen5101 > 2016-12-27 16:12 | Report Abuse

hankc... your comment is right. both companies will be the winner.
Lets hope Evergreen grab more RTA market share and diversify...lol
and maintain current MDF market share...lol
chun chun.. Excellent

Posted by Evergreen5101 > 2016-12-27 17:44 | Report Abuse

Mission accomplished when starperformer is angry as below:-

starperformer Win what? U are a real psycho. I wonder u are difficult person in real life, better improve ur interpersonal skills with people and don't hold grudges revenging everyday. When u buy stocks, u do compare. I just lay out the comparison so what is the thing that upsets u? There is difference between talking facts and fictional.

starperformer....we got you!!hahahahaha

Posted by Evergreen5101 > 2016-12-27 17:45 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by Evergreen5101 > 2016-12-27 17:49 | Report Abuse

You dun even know you own problem before commenting on other people.
Who has a problem not us....The problem is with you my friend.....

Posted by Evergreen5101 > 2016-12-27 17:54 | Report Abuse

We are not being upset is you are not comparing apple to apple for Evergreen!
And you call Evergreen a furniture share...biggest laughing stock in town:)
We dun stop you by talking facts..but you are not talking facts my friend...
You are the one should improve your interpersonal skills with people...hahaha you must be the one everyday want to revenge on people!!! watch out your love one my friend!!! they will run away from you if you keep on want to win people!!! Pitty you la my friend!!!

MY FRIEND!!!MY FOOD LA....lol

starperformer

1,443 posts

Posted by starperformer > 2016-12-27 20:19 | Report Abuse

Lol COWARD hiding behind new ID trying to lecture now. There must be some other people dislike u until ur post removed, an eye opener. I'm not surprised at all.

starperformer

1,443 posts

Posted by starperformer > 2016-12-27 20:23 | Report Abuse

What are u upset lah? Evergreen has mountains of debts over 200 millions. More debts are good? These are not good debts like invested in properties. Machinery can depreciate over the time.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2016-12-27 20:29 | Report Abuse

Evergreen the base measurement start as at 15-12-2016 where ;

Evergreen at Rm 0.97
Hevea at Rm 1.55

mkt close today 27-12-2016
Evergreen at Rm 0.98
Hevea at rm 1.51

Performance
Thus Evergreen up Rm 0.01 or up 1%
Hevea down Rm 0.04 of down 2%

Evergreen outperform Hevea by 3% loh....!!

Go Go Go Evergreen loh....!!

Dolly_Chai

738 posts

Posted by Dolly_Chai > 2016-12-27 21:10 | Report Abuse

haha... thanks Evergreen5101 aka FreeAsABird for defending me...
unfortunately some idixt is too idixtic to think I am you... haha...
from the way/style of writing, it is extremely easy to differentiate between FreeAsABird and me.. haha..
and worse is - you have told him who you are, yet, he still thinks "you" are me.. how pathetic he is.. again, it is proven that this idixt is a stubborn one-way thinking idixt.. haha...

Dolly_Chai

738 posts

Posted by Dolly_Chai > 2016-12-27 21:13 | Report Abuse

u r right Evergreen5101, until today, he is still manipulating the statements to compare with those furniture companies who do not require much capex (machineries, etc)... he is a shallow person... he does not understand the industry as a whole..

My sincere request to Raider and Evergreen5101/FreeAsABird, pls.. from now on, let's just let him bark on his own.. the more we replied.. the more excited he gets... this is called "Fan Jin" (cantonese : mean/despicable)... haha...

and he has not even answered my question...

let's all stop here.. dun spam the forum anymore with this argument as he will never be able to answer (he knows the answer but has no balls to answer)

starperformer

1,443 posts

Posted by starperformer > 2016-12-28 06:10 | Report Abuse

Dolly's split personality strikes again. When these supporters run out of excuses, they spam the forum & throw whatever words they can think of at the critics by making the public think the critics are void. U removed ur comments saying Evergreen does not make RTA and I showed u before then to save ur own face, u repost ur comment after u deleted & I uncovered ur childish act. How pathetic of a person u are.

starperformer

1,443 posts

Posted by starperformer > 2016-12-28 06:15 | Report Abuse

U keep saying that I don't understand Evergreen's business but I've answered and quoted all references from all reports. Do u actually read the reports? I start to doubt some people just buy shares but lazy to read reports not only cthe companies they interested but also related or competitors.

Dolly_Chai

738 posts

Posted by Dolly_Chai > 2016-12-28 08:45 | Report Abuse

haha.. i have proved that i have never deleted any post here.. in fact, it is the psycho who was confused, as I actually posted that in Hevea forum... and i never deleted there... and more importantly, I am fully aware of Evergreen producing RTA (i know evergreen 100times more than u, come on), so i did not say anything in my comment that Evergreen does not make RTA... wow.. what a made-up story to accuse me.. pathetic idixt... so pls do not accuse me with ur childish act.. all the while I mentioned Evergreen's RTA business is only about 5% of its total revenue, so i said it is not fair to deem Evergreen as a "furniture" stock... dumb fellow is not sharp/purposely ignore my statement?

ok, this is my last clarification for such stupid and childish accusation that is false...
i started to feel silly if i keep repeating the same words to clarify..

ok, done.. that's all...

Dolly_Chai

738 posts

Posted by Dolly_Chai > 2016-12-28 08:48 | Report Abuse

haha... the number of reports i read is more than the number of times this sxckperformer drinks milk (child drinks milk, right?)

starperformer

1,443 posts

Posted by starperformer > 2016-12-28 09:43 | Report Abuse

Dolly_chai, LOOK AT THE TIMESTAMP OF MY COMMENT AT (((20/12/2016 16:11))). WHERE THE HELL IS UR COMMENT BEFORE MINE? U REMOVED IT AFTER I POSTED. YOU STILL WANT TO LIED TO THE WORLD? AREN'T U ASHAMED OF YOURSELF?

I NEVER create anything fake or artificial and all of my postings are based on figures and facts taken out from all quarterly/annual reports from all the related companies. People can know if u are a liar and I've shown it with PROOF. What else excuses u want to use next?

Why are u so angry when I just lay out the debts of all related companies and ranking them? It just turned out Evergreen has the highest debts of all.

Plz stop recycling ur words non stop. People are tired of your nonsense!

Dolly_Chai

738 posts

Posted by Dolly_Chai > 2016-12-28 09:50 | Report Abuse

haha... childish act to cover up his own confusion (as I actually posted in Hevea forum but he was so dumb and confused 0 thought i posted in Evegreen forum, then deleted)... pathetic.. haha...

starperformer

1,443 posts

Posted by starperformer > 2016-12-28 10:01 | Report Abuse

U better stop diverting attention to ur childish quarrel here. U could not reason out with facts, is it? Just admit it. U are like someone that we all know so famously denying to the whole world.

starperformer

1,443 posts

Posted by starperformer > 2016-12-28 10:02 | Report Abuse

Ah Dolly_chai, Ready-To-Assemble (RTA) is not furniture-making??? Walao!

Hevea's Annual Report 2015, page 3:
http://www.bursamalaysia.com/market/listed-companies/company-announcements/5079141

Our Ready-To-Assemble (“RTA”) furniture sector had also contributed significantly to the Group. With the additional capital expenditure (“CAPEX”) towards upgrading, we were able to further achieve higher automation and a wider range of higher value product diversifications. With that strategic move, we expect to be able to mitigate the labour cost increase and continue to contribute additionally to the Group. The RTA sector had registered a 15.5% revenue growth to RM293.0 million in
FY 2015, up from RM253.6 million in FY 2014 and a PBT of RM40.3 million in FY 2015, as compared with RM19.9 million in FY 2014, an increase of 102.5%

Evergreen's Annual Report 2015, page 17:
http://www.bursamalaysia.com/market/listed-companies/company-announcements/5070781

On a longer term Strategy, the Group will be focusing on increasing its production volume for its Ready To Assemble (RTA) Furniture Products as this will enable us to have a wider range of premium products that is able to fetch a higher profit margin on its designs and quality.

starperformer

1,443 posts

Posted by starperformer > 2016-12-28 10:04 | Report Abuse

Dolly_chai, read yourself the above. So what supporting facts and proofs have u given out?

Posted by Kingsley Looi > 2016-12-28 11:04 | Report Abuse

starperformer, sincerly....what will you get if you win all these debate or arguement? will hevea price go up cuz you win?will evergrn bankrupt cuz you win? will you become ceo of hevea if you win?C'mon, we all ikan bilis. Juz focuz on what you invest and quit your hand(or mouth) to the others. GET A LIFE BRO, AND YOUR LIFE NEVER ON THE KEYBOARD~

starperformer

1,443 posts

Posted by starperformer > 2016-12-28 11:17 | Report Abuse

Kingsley, am I the one calling names? U should direct ur advice to Dolly. Thank u!

tc2012

362 posts

Posted by tc2012 > 2016-12-28 11:20 | Report Abuse

hevea dwon 2 cents evergreen down 1 cent

R3D3

29 posts

Posted by R3D3 > 2016-12-28 11:27 | Report Abuse

starperformer: you should stop wrestling in the mud with the pig, more so when they have are using so many nicks. You gain absolutely nothing in winning this pointless argument.

starperformer

1,443 posts

Posted by starperformer > 2016-12-28 11:40 | Report Abuse

R3D3, thank u for ur kind words! People like these losers (stockraider, Dolly_chai, Freeasbird) have nothing better to do and they certainly chose to deny facts which I've shown clearly. Just see how they wrote and u can know they are childish individuals in real life and lose a lot of $.

R3D3

29 posts

Posted by R3D3 > 2016-12-28 11:43 | Report Abuse

You are not helping if you continue to fan the fire.

starperformer

1,443 posts

Posted by starperformer > 2016-12-28 11:46 | Report Abuse

Dare not worry if fundamental is good. No one can affect the perception of it.

starperformer

1,443 posts

Posted by starperformer > 2016-12-28 11:48 | Report Abuse

stockradio is just a mad dog running around in i3 forum. He got kicked out of investlah forum. Crazy dog just seeking attention so best is throw some foods to it every now and then is enough.

Posted by Evergreen5101 > 2016-12-28 12:19 | Report Abuse

starperformer...you are my idol..thank you...

Posted by Evergreen5101 > 2016-12-28 12:23 | Report Abuse

starperformer is a winner like jose mourinho...
born to win...dun like to lose...
his analysis is the best...

starperformer

1,443 posts

Posted by starperformer > 2016-12-28 13:06 | Report Abuse

Evergreen5101 aka Freeasbird loves eating hotdogs. What sauce as toppings? Sweet or spicy sauce?

starperformer

1,443 posts

Posted by starperformer > 2016-12-28 13:07 | Report Abuse

Win what? Or what win? Anything to win? Or win anything? It's pure facts and losers always deny facts so what can be done?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2016-12-28 13:13 | Report Abuse

THIS WHAT RAIDER CALL PURE FACTS;

Evergreen the base measurement start as at 15-12-2016 where ;

Evergreen at Rm 0.97
Hevea at Rm 1.55

mkt close today 27-12-2016
Evergreen at Rm 0.98
Hevea at rm 1.51

Performance
Thus Evergreen up Rm 0.01 or up 1%
Hevea down Rm 0.04 of down 2%

Evergreen outperform Hevea by 3% loh....!!

Go Go Go Evergreen loh....!!

Dolly_Chai

738 posts

Posted by Dolly_Chai > 2016-12-28 15:01 | Report Abuse

guys, no need argue so much... i am sharing some fundamental analysis (to put money into sxckperformer's pocker now)...

his observation (purely looking at the debt and conclude that Evergreen has trouble with it) is shallow and of kindergarten class/grade. We should perform a more detailed analysis which also involves its free cash flow...

let me show him:

Based on latest balance sheet:
1) Net debt/Equity = 75.435M/1,111.168M= 0.0679 or 6.79% net debt/equity. Is this not manageable? is this not healthy? Compare with 2015, net debt has actually reduced.

Based on average FCF of latest 3 years (2013-2015) - to reflect a more accurate average value
2) Free cash flow Yield (CY = FCF/MC)
Net cash generated from operation (2013)=52.053M
Net cash generated from operation (2014) = 84.906M
net cash generated from operation (2015) = 119.913M
- average net cash from operation = 85.624M

CAPEX (2013) = 40.907M
CAPEX (2014) = 21.595M
CAPEX (2015) = 93.278M
- average CAPEX = 51.927M

Average FCF = net cash from operation - CAPEX = 33.697M

market capitalization (MC) = RM0.97 * 820.607M shares = 795.99M

Free cash flow yield (CY) = FCF/MC = 0.0423 or 4.23% (>4% which is good)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

if you really observe well, you can see that their net cash from operation keeps increasing, while net debt has reduced as compared to last year.

i doubt if this sxckperformer really understands fundamental/value investing well? before he comments and shows his shallow & twisted "facts", i ask him to sign up a class from KC Chong...

Dolly_Chai

738 posts

Posted by Dolly_Chai > 2016-12-28 15:12 | Report Abuse

CY tells you that buying evergreen at current price will give you 4.23% cash yield, which is better than FD rate... is this not good?

starperformer

1,443 posts

Posted by starperformer > 2016-12-28 15:51 | Report Abuse

I laughed very hard before I responded here. Stockradio will be silenced once Evergreen share price sliding down. It is heading down again after it failed to breach the 1.00 mark. Be prepared for water slide down amusement at sunway lagoon since most stayed back in bolehland.

Dolly_chai is a banyak macam-macam person, I have one new sound word for u and its POOFS! What poofs? The magician pooofs or I should mean the kiasu magician poofs lol! U try so hard to learn new know-how so that u can scribe out some jargons to defend Evergreen for what? U must got stuck in it a lot. U better change ur strategy if u are so stuck in it since Evergreen is not generous at all with dividends payout therefore the longer u hold on it, u are losing out. The last time it paid out a small dividend was in 2012 and most recently just paid 1 sen in april this year. Nah go look again:

http://www.malaysiastock.biz/Corporate-Infomation.aspx?securityCode=5101

Needless to repeat here the facts, it's net profit also sliding for 5 consecutive quarters. It has RM216,585,000 borrowings and almost one quarter's net profit is used to pay the interests incurred by those borrowings. So how many quarters are needed to pay down the massive amount of debts?? No logic and business sense?

tc2012

362 posts

Posted by tc2012 > 2016-12-28 15:56 | Report Abuse

hevea down 2 cents evergreen down 0.5 cent
what to argue ??? both also down

starperformer

1,443 posts

Posted by starperformer > 2016-12-28 15:58 | Report Abuse

Expansion at the wrong timing also lah. If the company expansion was done last year and starts producing & selling MDF quickly then it may be able to pare down debts and accumulate more cash. Too bad the timing is the worst where now the demand for MDF is falling and that is why Evergreen has to restart particleboard segment and RTA as well because these 2 segments have higher profit margins.

The important points of the balance u should read and understand. U don't need to do all that super complex accounting estimation for what leh? It is for ur own self-comfort only since u knew the share price of Evergreen is sliding down following the down trend.

Dolly_Chai

738 posts

Posted by Dolly_Chai > 2016-12-28 16:06 | Report Abuse

haha... only those who do not understand fundamental investment will think these are financial jargons.. sound like KYY commenting about KC Chong (on financial jargons)... haha

and ppl really laugh at this so-called fundamental investor sxckperformer who does not even understand what i wrote... haha... nvm, i teach loser FA but he chose to ignore.. typical loser..

Dolly_Chai

738 posts

Posted by Dolly_Chai > 2016-12-28 16:08 | Report Abuse

and i have said it many time that my average price for evergreen is below 80sen... haha... still accuse me of being stuck.. pathetic..

Dolly_Chai

738 posts

Posted by Dolly_Chai > 2016-12-28 16:10 | Report Abuse

haha... someone claims he is better than warren buffet & Joel Greenblatt who use all these FA... haha.. very funny... okla, u r the best value investor... haha

Dolly_Chai

738 posts

Posted by Dolly_Chai > 2016-12-28 16:12 | Report Abuse

tin kosong always sounds the loudest and ridicule the FA practitioners... haha... and he still dares to talk about fundamental investing without knowing all this.. how pathetic he is...
now i know his level of FA d... really baby level.. haha

Post a Comment
Market Buzz