BANK ISLAM MALAYSIA BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): BIMB (5258)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

+0.01 (0.38%)

Day's Change

2.64 - 2.67

Trading Volume

32 people like this.

9,305 comment(s). Last comment by Mabel 2 days ago

scenery

2,361 posts

Posted by scenery > 2021-02-11 11:59 | Report Abuse

Goreng shark group?

Posted by duitKWSPkita > Feb 11, 2021 11:22 AM | Report Abuse

Our group will do more this year...

Posted by auditorandconsultant > 2021-02-11 12:08 | Report Abuse

@Scenery

Pretty_Life always talk non sense

In another platform also Pretty Life mentioned BIMB WA dropped like shit..anyhow ..talk brainlessly

Just ignore Pretty Life

I already classified this fella under my Watchlist ...for misleading ppl ...

I think he or she will get fired by his or her boss soon...fail la Syndication

Jolin888

120 posts

Posted by Jolin888 > 2021-02-11 12:10 | Report Abuse

Auditor is so cute I support you

Jolin888

120 posts

Posted by Jolin888 > 2021-02-11 12:11 | Report Abuse

Can show us all the name in the list? Is it like a deathnote book?

vespa

881 posts

Posted by vespa > 2021-02-11 12:14 | Report Abuse

i sense a pied piper. wishing all Chinese a prosperous CNY. that includes my family

pretty_life

4,810 posts

Posted by pretty_life > 2021-02-11 12:20 | Report Abuse

Horseh Liao... son really let ppl sell like hell... let it huat ar... 0.005 soon... mother will see 3.8 let it huat ar....

Scenery... I also don’t know ler..why you love duit so much... where he go , you will appear... you love duit so much ler... hahaha

BIMB wa limit up... super buat... will shoot to sky... if all of you don’t want lose money... then sapu to sky lor... hahaha... everyday let ppl press down the price and today about 100,000lots block at 0.400... hahah

Laugh die me

okdoke

279 posts

Posted by okdoke > 2021-02-11 12:24 | Report Abuse

wow ...9.04 % collected by this gentleman team. Waiting anxiously the new figure(the team purchases vs total 16,804,100 units transacted this afternoon) Plus THaji + ASB and other 28 largest warrantholders = maybe more than 75%. Congratulation gentleman

pretty_life

4,810 posts

Posted by pretty_life > 2021-02-11 12:26 | Report Abuse

Okdoke... he is big owner ler... bigger holder than thaji and ASB ... even bigger than EPF... laugh die me... ler wish him Huat like hell... I really wish him big huat... wahahah...

pretty_life

4,810 posts

Posted by pretty_life > 2021-02-11 15:35 | Report Abuse

Fzy1388... I just small potato lar... no big shark... if I m big shark, sure I keep ask ppl buy buy and I dispose dispose liao lor... cause I don’t want let ppl die and wan all ppl earn... like we earn from dnex, D

Posted by auditorandconsultant > 2021-02-11 15:37 | Report Abuse

@Fzy1388

I smell the odour also

Very very high chance d ..anyway I had already categorised Pretty Life under my Watchlist ......

Whatever Pretty Life said ...I will treat it as NON SENSE...

Just ignore NOISE from him or her

Posted by auditorandconsultant > 2021-02-11 15:40 | Report Abuse

@fzy1388

if you refer to https://klse.i3investor.com/servlets/stk/5258wa.jsp

u could see a mad person like Pretty Life ..... said NON SENSE..said WA drop like HELL ...wheregot

Anyhow said ..this kind of person sure got KARMA

Posted by auditorandconsultant > 2021-02-11 15:44 | Report Abuse

再次感谢大鳄,压票,让我的组员在今天早上继续成功收集到不少的凭单。大鳄太吝啬了,怎么不使劲地抛售你的凭单?我们组员排在RM0.385 ,成功收购不少的票。

Today, we have successfully secure purchases of additional Warrant at RM0.385. Again, this is the contribution of Sharks/Syndicates but not generous enough.

Some of us are waiting at RM0.370 to RM0.380, but it seems like Sharks/Syndicates are too stingy, why not shake the market, and throw your ticket? Throw your ticket to us..Come to Papa....hahahahhahahahah

duitKWSPkita

26,756 posts

Posted by duitKWSPkita > 2021-02-11 16:11 | Report Abuse

Wao..

So happening here

pretty_life

4,810 posts

Posted by pretty_life > 2021-02-11 16:30 | Report Abuse

Well done all... let huat ar... let you big huat... don’t cry after CnY ... huat ar

pretty_life

4,810 posts

Posted by pretty_life > 2021-02-11 16:32 | Report Abuse

Let both of you super huat ar... really funny and laugh die me... got 8% of stock on hand.. if got, you r share hold lor.. you can control the price at which level you wan lor.. so cute... they wanna collect back the share? Haha... where is the approval?

pretty_life

4,810 posts

Posted by pretty_life > 2021-02-11 16:33 | Report Abuse

Funny and laugh die me... keep mention got 8% share on hand... come and show to us you have it... if you have 8%, you already can control price what you wan lor... no need hardsell and keep ask ppl buy lor... funny

okdoke

279 posts

Posted by okdoke > 2021-02-11 17:54 | Report Abuse

Today buy queue at 37 sen did not match. Will try.harder next time

scenery

2,361 posts

Posted by scenery > 2021-02-11 22:43 | Report Abuse

pretty life, no wonder auditor said U talk nonsense. I was attracted by your weird assumption of after selling son still can convert to mother shares. What is it has to do with duit, but dont worry, U can have him/her, I not interested.

scenery

2,361 posts

Posted by scenery > 2021-02-11 22:56 | Report Abuse

pretty life, I saw U in trive, have U sold already? I think game over liao...

pretty_life

4,810 posts

Posted by pretty_life > 2021-02-11 22:59 | Report Abuse

Sure trive bring me superb angpao lar... Huat like hell... few round to earn big...

Scenery... don’t wan share to too much... worry later you earn a lot money... hahah

scenery

2,361 posts

Posted by scenery > 2021-02-11 23:07 | Report Abuse

I dont think short sellers will convert son to mother now to pay almost 30% premium price when they can buy mom shares directly at lower cost.

WA suddenly shot up from 2/2, why?

Petronas

815 posts

Posted by Petronas > 2021-02-12 17:25 |

Post removed.Why?

okdoke

279 posts

Posted by okdoke > 2021-02-12 18:54 | Report Abuse

VWAP now stand at 38 sen. No wonder my queue buy at 37 sen ( and later modify to 38 sen ) did not match. On Monday will revise up queue buy price before it flies higher

I31234

15 posts

Posted by I31234 > 2021-02-12 19:03 | Report Abuse

For those who dont understand, go to read annoucement on 29/1, this is why BIMB WA keep going up when BIMB drop, who bought below 0.38 is almost risk free now as 5days VWAP is around 0.38, price impossible close below 0.38, please do not panic selling. Please understand the annoucement and think why it goes up, your ur brain to think

okdoke

279 posts

Posted by okdoke > 2021-02-12 23:28 | Report Abuse

VWAP = 38 sen BIMB will buy at least 38 sen to warrantholders to proceed with their reorganisation exercise. If at the fixing day the 5 days VWAP happen to be 0.70 sen , that is the price (70 sen) to be paid to warrantholders. The date is not fixed yet and further increasing in price will result higher VWAP price (and higher redemption price.)
With regards to approvals, Bank Negara letter dated 8 Dec 20 and ministry of finance has given their approval ( refer Bimb announcement on 10 Dec 2020 )while SC approval (with regards to brokerage licence to Bimb securities to be transferred to the new successful buyer's entity and MandatoryTakeoverOffer (MTO) exemption for remaining shares in the likely event LTabung Haji get a slice of the proposed placement RM800 Million worth of shares and exceed 33% in bank Islam ( now at 48.5%) and Takaful ( now at 28.8%) buying 100 unit in bank Islam equal to MTO but for Takaful shares, max addition is 4.2 %. Bursa application which was submitted on 11 Feb 21 and it's approval entails listing of the RM 800 million worth of placement shares and listing total consolidated bank Islam shares. Professional bankers don't expect "violent" resistance from SC and Bursa since BNM and MoF are more concern on potential hostile takeover of BIMB holding ( successful takeover means bank Islam and Takaful fall to foreigner maybe Arab prince who has % in Citibank US )
As for bimb-wa, the focus is on further increasing the VWAP while the date is not fixed yet probably because there are foreign warrantholders and foreigners are usually firm and aggressive.( Blackrock opposed the appointment of Topglove Board of Directors without consideration to RM 2.376 Billion net profit) My 2 sen opinion and sorry too lengthy

okdoke

279 posts

Posted by okdoke > 2021-02-12 23:35 | Report Abuse

Correction:as at today, LTabung Haji own 53.8 % in BHB Holding. BHB Holding own 100% Bank Islam and 59.5 % Takaful (STakafulMKB)

Posted by auditorandconsultant > 2021-02-13 04:42 | Report Abuse

@okdoke

Thank you for your detail explanation. Hopefully the explanation helps to SLAP those who are suspicious and I deemed them to be representatives from Syndicates/Sharks

Posted by auditorandconsultant > 2021-02-13 05:10 | Report Abuse

BIMB-WA - Day 3 of Fooling Syndicates (11/2/2021) 玩弄大鳄 - 第三天

Yesterday was a day whereby my comrades/team members had successfully broken another records in increasing the % of BIMB held out of the total issued WA.

As at 9/2/2021 - 8.45%
As at 10/2/2021 - 9.04%
As at 11/2/2021 - 9.50%

Again, I would like to thank to the Syndicates for their DRAMA as they purposely SOLD on 11/2/2021 (CNY Eve 1st Half Only) to trigger market sentiments so that retail investors will be panic selling their Warrants. The motives behind the Syndicates is to collect cheap WA by the end of the 1st Half of CNY eve because they expected majority WA holders will not keep WA during CNY. Thank you to the Syndicates who had helped my group members in collecting Warrants successfully at the price of RM0.38 and RM0.385 which helped my group stakes to increase from 9.04% on 10/2/2021 to 9.50% as of 12.30 PM on 11/2/2021.

As such, we are very very serious in collecting WA and we want to make sure the VWAP could be pushed to RM0.70 soon by playing our roles to KEEP BUYING, HOLDING and NOT SELLING so as to exert pressure to Syndicates to PUSH UP the VWAP harder for us.

Just spoken to a friend who is an Ex-SC. It is unlikely that SC will not approve since BNM and MoF had already approved for this Corporate Exercise. As such, the main purpose and objective of every WA holder is to KEEP BUYING and HOLDING, DO NOT SELL so that we exert PRESSURE to Syndicates whose Cost of Investments is estimated to be around RM0.30, to PUSH the Price Up Harder for us via High Volume TRansactions to result in Higher VWAP.

This is definitely NOT A ZERO SUM GAME. This is an ARBITRAGE and WIN WIN situation for all parties, Retail Investors, BIMB and Syndicates. Please continue to BUY and BUY more if financially fit, to HOLD if otherwise. DO NOT SELL or SELL because of a small decrease in WA price or decrease in BIMB Holdings Share Price which is believed to be done intentionally to trigger market sentiments for selling its WA. Syndicates are SELFISH because they have their own hidden agenda and higher KPI to meet; As such, they will trigger market sentiments to cause panic selling among retail investors.

BUY CALL, BUY ALL, HOLD TIGHTLY the WA. We aim higher redemption price now.

昨天,我的组合又打破新的记录。我们的持有权增加了0.46%,也就是说我们在2021年2月11日收市后拥有9.50% 的凭单。

感恩大鳄的愚昧,让我们再次有机会收购便宜的凭单在价位RM0.38 - RM0.385。大鳄比9日和10日聪明了一些,因为我的百万雄军还有很多排在价位RM0,37-RM0.375,来多少,我们就吃多少。我们是非常认真看待这次的内部重组所带来的套利机会。我们更将原本设立的目标价位从原本定的RM0.50 推高到RM0.70。

再吃团圆饭前,我还跟一个之前在证券委员会 (Securities Commission) 工作过的朋友聊,只要国家银行和财政部批准的项目,大致上证券委员会是不会随意拒绝批准。所以大家放心拿着凭单。

请各位散户,继续紧紧的握着你们手中的凭单,别跌入大鳄的圈套。记得,只买不卖,大家把大鳄团团包围,逼死在处于RM0.30 成本价格的死角,大鳄为了求生,一定会跟我们抢购凭单,因此大鳄一定会以大量的交易推高凭单的价格,以便达到更高的VWAP

继续买票,继续持有,RM0.70 的回收价格在前方!

okdoke

279 posts

Posted by okdoke > 2021-02-13 08:32 | Report Abuse

Congratulation youngman auditorandconsultant
Your team focus on BUYING and Buying and Buying bimb-wa even at last session before CNY really amazed me. Others investors should follow buy and hold till completion of the reorganisation exercise and the cake /$$$$ is big enough for everyone. Not just a big cake, the cake is upgraded ( 26 sen on 29 Jan and now 38 sen and sky is the limit at the fixing day) Again congratulation and keep the excellent work

I guess you are a young (gentle)man.. maybe I am wrong

okdoke

279 posts

Posted by okdoke > 2021-02-13 08:36 | Report Abuse

Sc approval and Bursa approval will be secured as per schedule. Why....their board of directors and chairman are appointed by BNM and Ministry of Finance. Easy explanation here

pretty_life

4,810 posts

Posted by pretty_life > 2021-02-13 11:38 | Report Abuse

Yeah... wish all of you super big huat... wish some one 9% shareholder big huat... huat ar... Heng ar Ong ar huat ar... I m waiting 0.700 within a year... I very patient... huat ar... I just scare to see 0.005 soon only... huat ar... laugh until cannot finish... huat ar...

Kadir

2,107 posts

Posted by Kadir > 2021-02-13 12:15 | Report Abuse

Good Ox coming

Posted by auditorandconsultant > 2021-02-13 15:03 | Report Abuse

Good money is coming soon

Price Fixing Date will probably held in March 2021

Stay tuned. Stay positive.

Remember to Keep BUYING and BUYING. Remember to HOLD Tightly your ticket.

Now it is time for Mega Sales. At the price of RM0.39, BIMB WA is still very very CHEAP, need to use big bag to collect more and more. Let's compete with the Syndicates.....Remember Supply and Demand Theory in Microeconomics........ Buy more and leave limited supply in the market when the demand id extremely high. This is one of the strategies adopted by my team

Sure HUAT CHAI

pretty_life

4,810 posts

Posted by pretty_life > 2021-02-13 15:37 | Report Abuse

huat ar... let huat big huat.... huat zai... we all wait big share holder push up to 0.700 ... you all slowly slowly wait lar... sure will come de... maybe end of the year 2024 in day dream... huat ar...

Posted by MalaysianIB_HongKong > 2021-02-13 22:15 | Report Abuse

Hi everyone, I am Jeremy, a Malaysian who works in Hong Kong as an Investment Banker.

I strongly agree with what auditorandconsultant said overhere for the past few days till present.

I do not foresee any risk associated with BIMB Internal Reorganisation and I think it is a good type of Arbitrage whereby the risk is almost zero. It is very normal in Hong Kong here.

I have been working in one of the investment banks Hong Kong here for near to 20 years and this kind of arbitrage is not something new to me. Please grab this opportunity to earn more by helping one another to push the price of BMB WA higher with higher volume to get higher VWAP.

Indeed, I have the pleasure of working in Internal Reorganisation involving PCCW-HKT Telephone Limited in year 2008. Enclosed a summary of the event in mandarin but you may refer to Google for detail info.

2008年第四季,电讯盈科完成企业重组,将其电讯服务、媒体及资讯科技服务方案业务组合于香港电讯集团控股(HKTGH)旗下,旨在透过当时新注册成立的控股公司HKTGH,改善电讯盈科的营运效率。其中香港电话有限公司的业务及资产注入香港电讯有限公司。

From the above corporate practice, the Group enjoys the highest efficiency and I do not foresee why BIMB Holdings' Internal Reorganisation will be failed, especially it is a way to unlock the value of Takaful.

I believe you people should trust the Value derived from this Internal Reorganisation and should help each other to push the BIMB WA price higher.

Just my two cents as a Malaysian who works in IB who still loves Malaysia and its economy.

As such, I strongly agree with what auditorandconsultant is promoting over here because this is really a good opportunity to earn from Arbitrage. Please show your support to auditorandconsultant if you love Malaysia.

scenery

2,361 posts

Posted by scenery > 2021-02-13 22:28 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by Lipaksungguh > 2021-02-13 22:32 | Report Abuse

Its common for shark to promote stocks. But for bimb-wa. Even if without buycall, i would still all-in for this stock for its unlimited upside potential. Logically if i was the shark and my purchase price around 0.30sen, i would push the price to at least 0.60. At least 100% profit then only it will b worth it. The different about this stock is its an arbitrage thus value more than the others.

scenery

2,361 posts

Posted by scenery > 2021-02-13 22:35 | Report Abuse

come on lah, wa follow mother shares, if mother shares not up, wa will not go up also... dont talk nut...

Posted by Lipaksungguh > 2021-02-13 22:45 | Report Abuse

@scenery this is a corporate exercise. An arbitrage. Warrant buyback. The matter of wa share follow mother share is totally irrelevant in this case. Please think before u talk nonsense bro. Go read more.

fzy1388

131 posts

Posted by fzy1388 > 2021-02-13 22:46 | Report Abuse

今天我们讲的不要购买凭单,而是进行一个套利活动。自从announcement公布之后,我们清楚知道bimb会回购所有的凭单,依据5天的VWAP.

所以在这件事上,所有的股东包括tabung haji或者是30大都只会希望回购价钱越高越好。

而谁不希望呢?那就是大鳄了。这是因为他们票还没收够。如果散户恐慌卖出的话,他们就会趁机收票。

那现在我们散户应该要做的就是坚持不卖,因为我们完全没有要卖的理由。就让egm召开,我们取回我们应得的回报。

Posted by MalaysianIB_HongKong > 2021-02-13 22:48 | Report Abuse

@Scenery

For your information, I am part of Syndicate in Hong Kong who played around with HK Market.

Please go and study more as you are talking non sense here without referring to the announcement made on 29 Jan 2021.

There is no upper limit set for this arbitrage as if BIMB Holdings did this on purpose because of its main shareholder Tabung Haji need money.

And come on, do not waste our time by telling me Mother Share Price drop then WA should be valued lower.

In this Arbitrage, share price of Mother share is not relevant at all due to:-

1) Announcement on 29 Jan 2021 already very clear in describing that there is no upper limit and mother share price is not relevant in determining the price of WA

2) Mother shares could be decreased by Syndicates on purpose ( I am talking to you from a Investment Banker Perspective)

3) Even if I am a shark, I would rather hope that everyone is buying crazily because of the terms and conditions set in announcement made on 29 Jan 2021

My two cents

fzy1388

131 posts

Posted by fzy1388 > 2021-02-13 22:49 | Report Abuse

@scenery bro, please go study what is arbitrage.

Posted by MalaysianIB_HongKong > 2021-02-13 22:50 | Report Abuse

@Lipaksungguh
@fzy1388

Two of you are very smart to say that this is a Corporate Exercise and it is an Arbitrage.

I hope to see more matured investors like two of you.

I think @scenery and @pretty_life really need to go back to school to learn even the fundamental of corporate finance and investment. They seem to talk non sense after I read through all comments

Posted by Lipaksungguh > 2021-02-13 22:53 | Report Abuse

Lets together push the price of this stock as high as possible. We have at least until early march before price fixing date tba. I see no logical reason why would anyone sell theirs shares until then unless its shark/sindicate trying to depress the price so they can add more at lower price

fzy1388

131 posts

Posted by fzy1388 > 2021-02-13 22:55 | Report Abuse

@MalaysianIB_Hongkong just forget two of them, try to mislead other people, especially @pretty_life, say will drop till 0.005. What a nonsense.

Posted by MalaysianIB_HongKong > 2021-02-13 22:56 | Report Abuse

As a Malaysian who have already left Malaysia for nearly 25 years, I really hope to see maturity in Bursa Malaysia's investors.

It seems like there are a lot of irrelevant and rubbish comments given to distort investors' decision making such as Scenery and Pretty Life.

I guess maybe they are the representatives from Syndicates. if yes, I will fail both of them.

Because in HK, if I helped my client to run their investment portfolio, I will make sure Quality of Syndication done.

This seems like a very low class and inferior syndication so far based on my experience of more than 20 years in Investment Bank in Hong Kong.

So sorry to intervene in Bursa Malaysia because I am a Malaysian who still loves Malaysia and hope to see the maturity in Malaysian Investors and Syndication.

Posted by Godblessyou > 2021-02-13 22:58 | Report Abuse

Why so much drama here. Something is brewing instead. Look out for next week. Bull run ahead!

Posted by Lipaksungguh > 2021-02-13 23:01 | Report Abuse

From the latest market depth before market closure on last thursday if u notice there was obviously large sell que amounting to almost 2 millions ringgit in value at one price level. This is a typical price blocking psychological strategy by shark to drive retailer to sell their shares so that they can buy more. Stay strong. Hold still to your shares everyone.

Posted by auditorandconsultant > 2021-02-13 23:02 | Report Abuse

@MalaysianIB_Hong Kong

Thank you for your support from Hong Kong.

It is my pleasure to have your support of my stand here.

In the past few days, I am defending my stand alone.

EVERYONE, please see.

Even an IB from HK also voiced out already because there are certain persons who are believed to be from Syndicates are trying to MISLEAD PPL.

As such BUY CALL.....BUY BUY BUY and HOLD .....let us exert pressure to Syndicates to PUSH UP PRICE of WA in Volume so that we can get higher VWAP

fzy1388

131 posts

Posted by fzy1388 > 2021-02-13 23:06 | Report Abuse

@Lipaksungguh yup, that is their tactic to scare retailer, i agree what u say.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz