BANK ISLAM MALAYSIA BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): BIMB (5258)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

2.48 - 2.50

Trading Volume

32 people like this.

9,279 comment(s). Last comment by seiluen 3 days ago

Posted by MalaysianIB_HongKong > 2021-02-13 23:07 | Report Abuse

@Lipaksungguh

You are very smart. If you are in Hong Kong, I will consider taking you to join my IB team.
I did observe the last day market and noted some illusion made by Syndicates to discourage retail investors from holding their WA.

This is a common tactic but the lousiest one. In HK we modify out method and it is not so obvious like on Thursday.

@auditorandconsultant

You and your team are brilliant because you people can uncover Syndicates' motives and you people took advantage by queuing at RM0.38 - RM0.385 as I could observe lot of WA had been purchased in big volume as well.

I hope to see more talents in Malaysia as I hope to get some good persons to join me in one of the leading Investment Banks in the World in Hong KOng

Jolin888

120 posts

Posted by Jolin888 > 2021-02-13 23:28 | Report Abuse

Naruto split? Auditor is accountant, accountant is banker, banker is auditor?

Very confused lah..... Hahaha

Ps. I got 1.2 million share and still buying. If I am syndicate I cut my head and let u sit

Pss. Can take me out from your syndicate death note?

Posted by Lipaksungguh > 2021-02-13 23:30 | Report Abuse

Honestly. Even if shark or syndicates manage to depress the price lower for the next few days. I will consider it as another opportunity to top up my shares instead of selling them. Coz in the long term as we get closer to price fixing date, be it shark/syndicate/institution they will eventually push the price as high as possible to come out with the best vwap in the end.

fzy1388

131 posts

Posted by fzy1388 > 2021-02-13 23:50 | Report Abuse

A

fzy1388

131 posts

Posted by fzy1388 > 2021-02-13 23:56 | Report Abuse

所以这个套利活动基本上在今天来说是有赚无赔的。如果在投资任何的股票或凭单,有人告诉你一定会赚,你一定要小心,因为股票没有一定会赚这四个字。

但现在我们讲的是套利活动。只要一天没有到fixed date, 大家都会推高价钱。因为我们都需要拿到最满意的价格。

okdoke

279 posts

Posted by okdoke > 2021-02-14 06:49 | Report Abuse

I am withdrawing my ASB to TOP UP. One thing that I regret...My EPF money is only due for withdrawal in Aug 21. Everything is in for bimb-wa except my kidney which is NEVER for sale hahaha my 2 sen

okdoke

279 posts

Posted by okdoke > 2021-02-14 08:38 | Report Abuse

I am in the market since 1993 and NEVER see such an Arbitrage that is very good. I missed MAS-PA selling at 63 sen ( and redemption at RM 1.00 in three years time) and thought it was the best Arbitrage I missed ( the risk then MAS was heading into bankruptcy. But PA holders, get first priority to get their money back if liquidation occurs) .
This Bimb-wa is much better since Bimb is profitable and healthy. Bimb mgmt knows it is pain taking reorganisation exercise but they have no other option to prevent the BImb bank and Takaful ( STMKB ) from hostile takeover ( If any foreigner launches takeover esp. Arab prince they will get Bimb bank and STMKB at one shot . Remember Citigroup US owns by an Arab prince. And bimb is not the first bank doing this reorganisation. They follow Alliance bank ( previously listed as a holding Company ) and RHB ( also previously listed as holding company )

Posted by auditorandconsultant > 2021-02-14 09:36 | Report Abuse

Remember, sky is the limit and the time is the factor. If i were the investor in BIMB WA, I will keep buying and queuing at price lower a bit than previous trading day to form a block for the Syndicates. I believe as Syndicates, they are much worried than you because of the following reasons:-

1) Their cost of investments is too high and to earn higher profit to meet their KPI, they need to push the price of BIMB WA upwards; AND

2) The supply of BIMB WA in the market is getting limited and if Syndicates drag their progresses by not pushing the price upwards in due time, they are going to lose in term of time cost and opportunity cost because the price fixing date will be somewhere in early of March, and when the supply is seriously insufficient to cater for the increasing demand for the BIMB WA, Syndicates are going to even pay higher price or incur higher cost of investment for BIMB WA if they are compelled to buy and to continue with this game. In short, this is a Game Theory. If the Syndicates failed to create panic selling among all BIMB WA retail investors, they have no choice but to keep pushing and competing in getting the limited WA.

In conclusion, BUY CALL.

okdoke

279 posts

Posted by okdoke > 2021-02-14 09:56 | Report Abuse

You might ask...Citigroup is a conventional bank with revenue comes from riba/interest which easily fall into non shariah. The Arabs have a way to explain ....that their big Sheikh/scholars opined that at least one Muslim must participate/own business in this banking to show the world that Muslim are not fallen significantly behind in western banking industry. If not, all Muslim in this world will be "creditted " with sin and the Arab prince who are filthy rich and back by kingdom of Saudi proceeded acquiring percentage in Citigroup. My two sen opinion and sorry if it sounds racial.

Posted by RaymondYeoh > 2021-02-14 13:55 | Report Abuse

I was managed to buy some on 11/2/21. I saw this kind of corporate exercise last time, I had bought some only and sold it in early-stage last time and earned a few hundred bucks only. After that, I only can saw the price shot up to the sky and there was nothing to do with me anymore. I was so regretful that time. This time I will hold the ticket tight.
Wish everyone good luck this year and All Heng, Ong, Huat ar!

Posted by auditorandconsultant > 2021-02-14 14:06 | Report Abuse

Smart and please buy more this round. This is a special Win Win Game

Posted by auditorandconsultant > 2021-02-14 14:12 | Report Abuse

How if the Syndicates give up and stop investing? My experience dealing with Fund Managers/Syndicates from Singapore, Cayman Islands and British Virgin Islands tells me that the probability of Syndicates giving up is almost ZERO because:-

a) the Syndicates had already invested significant amount of capital in this investment;
b) the Syndicates had already agreed with their clients on this portfolio via Investment Memorandum and could not breach contract as they like;
c) the Syndicates' reputation will be tarnished if they give up halfway which will result in loss of customers in the future;
d) there is no reason on why the Syndicates want to stop investment when there is no upper limit for the redemption value and when this corporate exercise is strongly supported by BIMB; AND
e) even if the Syndicates short sell their WA, they will incur huge as there are many other players/Syndicates outside who will take advantage by buying more.

Conclusion- BUY and HOLD

scenery

2,361 posts

Posted by scenery > 2021-02-14 16:01 | Report Abuse

auditor, if U think price can go up high n it is difficult to buy low now, U should collect more quietly instead u kept pushing asking PPl to buy more. By doing this U cant get more cheap price, nobody will want others to make money to hinder themselves from getting more, besides your parents. It is totally illogical...

Posted by auditorandconsultant > 2021-02-14 16:09 | Report Abuse

Scenery you are talking non sense again. No need to repeat what is Arbitrage and announcement made on 29 Jan 2021.

The highest price the better. Please use your brain. Not everyone is so selfish like you. That why you are only a small peanut or fish used by Syndicates.

scenery

2,361 posts

Posted by scenery > 2021-02-14 16:50 | Report Abuse

auditor, U right I didnt read the Arbitrage but one thing I am sure is there is nobody who would sacrifice their own interests for the others in this world. Unless U are worried that price will drop so have to push harder.

To the flagger, pls stop flagging...

Posted by auditorandconsultant > 2021-02-14 17:20 | Report Abuse

scenery

You really need to go back study books d

Told you already this is arbitrage. A win win situation that why more ppl know will get higher redemtpion price...

In this case, no one sacrifices because everyone is wiling to share and push together the price

Only the selfish syndicate who has Unlimited bullet or money wanna sapu all warrant and earn alone

I am pretty sure you are one of the syndicate

Please avoid this fella who has self interest...

scenery

2,361 posts

Posted by scenery > 2021-02-14 17:29 | Report Abuse

Hahahahaha, no wonder auditor so scare warrant price drop, bec the price of the warrant would be 5 VWAP immediately preceding the price fixing date for the warrant. It meant U cant push up at last min bec U dont know when they are going to announcement, once announcement, it would be based on the preceding price not after.

Could he be the syndicate behind that had already hold a lot of warrants hoping it to go up n then cash out on the time price is fixed?

There is no free lunch in this world, the risks of you buying at high end n caught losing money is there bec price could be fixed anytime, n syndicate could dispose off anytime when their TP reach. Without support from mother shares, warrant could not go up unlimited...

okdoke

279 posts

Posted by okdoke > 2021-02-14 17:39 | Report Abuse

Let me try to answer .the cake is too big for one individual to eat by himself . So auditorandconsultant shares with other investors. You decide how much profit you want by buying and holding until the fixing date which is YET to be announced. Bimb will buy your warrant based on 5 VWAP before fixing date. As of today the VWAP is 38 sen and would increase if price keep increasing on next week.

Buy and hold . Application to SC and Bursa have been submitted and the approvals are forthcoming in due time. And court convene meeting for All warrantholders to discuss reasonable proposal for redemption in lieu of:
1) cancellation to their right to convert warrant to shares up to Dec 2023
2) cancellation of the warrant and delist warrant from Bursa
3) cancellation of DEED POLL lodged at High Court on Dec 2013 ( expiry on Dec 2023)
All the cancellation above are not like we cancel roti canai at mamak stall. It has to go through Kuala Lumpur High Court because holders are retail, foreign and local investors. Foreigners are aggressive ie Blackrock opposed re-appointment of Topglove's directors even when Topglove reported 2.3 Billion net profit for last quarter!

Posted by auditorandconsultant > 2021-02-14 17:55 | Report Abuse

Well said okdoke

I think Scenery is really coming from a Syndicate.....Please see the way he or she commented...none of the comments given by him or her is positive....

@Scenery

Please use your brain okay. If Syndicates have a choice of earning at VWAP of RM0.50 to RM0.60 why did they want to sell .......

Really brainless person ..that why talk non sense non stop

Posted by auditorandconsultant > 2021-02-14 18:01 | Report Abuse

I do not know what happened to i3 here.

But I received a message from MalaysianIB_HongKong telling me that he has been blocked from giving comments.

If this is true and if the block is not because of technical glitch but block on purpose with hidden agenda by Syndicates, then I think transparency is an issue and it is critical

When MalaysianIB_HongKong talked something true, he kena blocked

Then, it is fair?

Posted by LuckyWinner > 2021-02-14 22:40 | Report Abuse

Naruto is here..

scenery

2,361 posts

Posted by scenery > 2021-02-14 22:51 | Report Abuse

auditor U are a lousy liar, only newbies without financial knowledge will believe U, some more come out with messages being blocked!!! So U must be from the syndicate that's y promote so much for last few days.

I came here only ytd n found that U are exaggerating to entice ppl to push up price for U. What arbitrage? should be call your syndicate manipulation.

fzy1388

131 posts

Posted by fzy1388 > 2021-02-14 22:59 | Report Abuse

Scenery, 说真的,你不用讲太多了,你从头到尾都一直误导大家。在我眼中,你才是没有金融知识的人。auditor从头到尾都很认真分析整个凭单的套利活动是怎样进行的。而你只是想怂恿大家卖票。

fzy1388

131 posts

Posted by fzy1388 > 2021-02-14 23:03 | Report Abuse

而且我讲的也是事实,我前几天也在这里comment,你可以看回去上面,但我也是突然被block了,之前的言论都被删掉了。今天才发现又可以重新留言。

paperplane

21,625 posts

Posted by paperplane > 2021-02-14 23:13 | Report Abuse

This scenary is a losers. Always buy high sell low. He lpse more than 70% in lambo now asking ppl to buy at very high prices earlier.

Posted by auditorandconsultant > 2021-02-14 23:17 | Report Abuse

Everyone just ignore noises. Those irrelevant comments will not be entertained anymore

To me whatever scenery said will not be relevant anymore... Many informed me... This account holder always mislead people

paperplane

21,625 posts

Posted by paperplane > 2021-02-14 23:20 | Report Abuse

Only admin knows what happened admin here need to be more transparent

okdoke

279 posts

Posted by okdoke > 2021-02-14 23:27 | Report Abuse

cut lost at 10 percent so that capital is preserved for another investment

Posted by auditorandconsultant > 2021-02-15 00:54 | Report Abuse

@paperplane, thank for being fair in your stand.

FYI, the MalaysianIB_HongKong, LipakSungguh, fzy1388 and I have been blocked before.

I heard MalaysianIB_HongKong

I hope that the admin here be fair and be more transparent.

I understand that the power or ultimate controller of this i3 is situated in Hong Kong.

Please be fair and transparent. Orelse, everyone will be lodging complaint and i think the reliability and confidence of Investors will be lost when this platform is not fair anymore

KLLee_0110

606 posts

Posted by KLLee_0110 > 2021-02-15 06:34 | Report Abuse

If the wd can goes up to limit up definitely is a good shares. If not up for few months I think everyone will know the answer.

KLLee_0110

606 posts

Posted by KLLee_0110 > 2021-02-15 06:35 | Report Abuse

Anyone want to buy shares that not up for few months?

CharlesT

14,609 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2021-02-15 07:00 | Report Abuse

Posted by MalaysianIB_HongKong > Feb 13, 2021 10:48 PM | Report Abuse

@Scenery

For your information, I am part of Syndicate in Hong Kong who played around with HK Market.

When somebody told u he is part of Syndicate he is certainly not....lol

CharlesT

14,609 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2021-02-15 07:01 | Report Abuse

Just one or few lala kia trying to cari makan a bit

Posted by auditorandconsultant > 2021-02-15 08:06 | Report Abuse

@CharlesT

When see things do not just see one face...

见山不是山

你懂吗?

When everyone is thinking like how you think,, I think differently bcoz this is an arbitrage where by the syndicates will earn more when the Vwap up.. All huat

The HK IB is a friend of one of our top 30 warrant holders.....

看东西别那么死板。。。。不然你们永远就是凡人

有时候坏人也要当成好人来用,这是高招

Posted by auditorandconsultant > 2021-02-15 08:10 | Report Abuse

Just take example here

Arbitrage. I think 90% investors know bursa do not know

That why Lo... Only can become a normal person

Only can become a person who always mislead people by sharing wrong information

Especially some of our friends above...

This is lousy especially when I have experience dealing with IBs from around the world.... Note some lousy syndication here

Posted by auditorandconsultant > 2021-02-15 08:13 | Report Abuse

KL Lee... Bow we are not talking bout the mother shares...

We are using the mother share forum to also talk about it's warrant that is a good arbitrage opportunity

Please do not mess up and then indirectly mislead ppl

Again I reiterate... We are talking about the arbitrage from internal reorganisation involvng redemption of BIMB wa

Posted by auditorandconsultant > 2021-02-15 08:28 | Report Abuse

Then the policy here is not transparent and not fair if the admin block or ban MalaysianIB_HongKong just because someone reported him abuse.

How if he is really a syndicate?

How aut those who spread wrong and irrelevant information to mislead investors?

个人觉得不能有双重标准 this will constitute double standards problem

KLLee_0110

606 posts

Posted by KLLee_0110 > 2021-02-15 08:51 | Report Abuse

We will view the performance of wd

pretty_life

4,810 posts

Posted by pretty_life > 2021-02-15 09:10 | Report Abuse

Huat ar... sapu to 0.6 and 0.7... huat ar.... if no sapu... later become 0.005 ar... sapu ar... god stock asking sapu ar... huat ar

moneycashrich

2,101 posts

Posted by moneycashrich > 2021-02-15 09:16 | Report Abuse

explain why 0.005 ? Give your calculations.

moneycashrich

2,101 posts

Posted by moneycashrich > 2021-02-15 09:17 | Report Abuse

mother share will go up..........no worry too much.

Posted by auditorandconsultant > 2021-02-15 09:26 | Report Abuse

Ignore pretty_life

This fella always mislead people

Not first time this fella mentioned 0.005

Explain please since you said you are so pro. Explain

Pretty_life talks non sense again

If every time u talk non sense, next time no one is going to trust you anymore

pretty_life

4,810 posts

Posted by pretty_life > 2021-02-15 09:27 | Report Abuse

Why keep drop and cannot up? Hahah....jialak... Laugh die me... 0.6 and 0.7 I don’t know when can see itzzz but 0.005 I worry will see you soon...

Posted by auditorandconsultant > 2021-02-15 09:30 | Report Abuse

Talk non sense again

Your view is too swallow..... Share of course got up and down....

Syndicate is controlling buying and selling pressures because wanna collect more before pushing up

I think after scenery, you are another one really need to go back to school to study more

Anyhow say 0.005 very very childish

KLLee_0110

606 posts

Posted by KLLee_0110 > 2021-02-15 09:39 | Report Abuse

Can anyone predict when the price going to limit up?

pretty_life

4,810 posts

Posted by pretty_life > 2021-02-15 09:41 | Report Abuse

Hahah....my secondary school teacher didn’t teach me play stock ler... so how? You open school lar.. I go register and you teach me lar...master sifu... king of stock... wahahah....so today you buy 10% liao lor...big shareholders... wahahahah

pretty_life

4,810 posts

Posted by pretty_life > 2021-02-15 09:43 | Report Abuse

Aiyo... price drop again woh???how ar... why you put so many ar 0.405 100,000lot to block ppl? I tot you said wan push up to 0.600-0.700... why? Aiyo... worry to see 0.005 soon le...aiyo

pretty_life

4,810 posts

Posted by pretty_life > 2021-02-15 09:44 | Report Abuse

Geng lar... dnex and McLean is horseh stock for this two month ... Dnex will continues up... McLean will stop uptrend soon... need to see 0.500 can brake bo? If yes... will further more... b

pretty_life

4,810 posts

Posted by pretty_life > 2021-02-15 09:45 | Report Abuse

God stock “audit” share will up woh? He said now up down is normal woh? Hahahah...so how?

Posted by auditorandconsultant > 2021-02-15 09:48 | Report Abuse

use your brain Pretty Life...I will ignore your message from now on wards

Up and down is normal at this stage because Syndicates wanna collect more tickets

if you do not know ....you go play card game...no need to play share already

It is so obvious that syndicates purposely put a block because syndicates wanna collect more ticket..that all

Post a Comment