BANK ISLAM MALAYSIA BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): BIMB (5258)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

2.48 - 2.50

Trading Volume

32 people like this.

9,279 comment(s). Last comment by seiluen 3 days ago

Posted by DeepValueInvestor > 2021-02-05 10:55 | Report Abuse

It is so risky to see the price keeps getting pumped without knowing the price-fixing date. How about we wait for the price-fixing date announcement before doing anything

lchuanse

24 posts

Posted by lchuanse > 2021-02-05 11:00 | Report Abuse

If you look at the chart pattern from 2/2 onwards, there is a high volume push to intra day high early in the morning, before 10am. Who is doing this? Then it will settle down for contra player to cash in. It looks like will end at around 0.36 today, unless the is an end of week push.

Posted by DeepValueInvestor > 2021-02-05 11:11 | Report Abuse

The contra traders can do whatever they want, hope that no holders got trapped there.

I am more worried for overly-enthusiastic holders that just keep pumping without considering the price-fixing date. This unknown in the game has the potential to burn the holders, for example if the price-fixing date is announced today and fixed at 8-Feb, at the current 5-days VWAP, surely those who bought high will get burned.

Posted by LuckyWinner > 2021-02-05 11:11 | Report Abuse

I think they will announce the meeting date later today.. and I guess the price fixing date is the same as the meeting date

Posted by LuckyWinner > 2021-02-05 11:41 | Report Abuse

If the warrant price fixed is lower than RM1 ,then I think the operators is a very kind loving person that's is not greedy, not like those greedy capitalism.

willie88

11 posts

Posted by willie88 > 2021-02-05 13:56 | Report Abuse

DeepValueInvestor....no need to worry, those traders trade at their own risk, they might even be more aware than us . Before you and i sell, they wld hv already sold their lots

Envestor

75 posts

Posted by Envestor > 2021-02-05 17:37 | Report Abuse

looks like momentum kept up for today

Posted by LuckyWinner > 2021-02-05 18:43 | Report Abuse

Warrant vwap
2)0.260?
3)0.2868
4)0.3203
Today 0.3673

kongming1

74 posts

Posted by kongming1 > 2021-02-06 00:04 | Report Abuse

if the behind intention is to benefit LTH, do you think who is the most beneficial in this scenario?

Posted by DeepValueInvestor > 2021-02-06 10:30 | Report Abuse

Hi bros, someone started posting about the gains from BIMB-WA with a large sell queue on Facebook. And with the current price quite detached from the 5 days VWAP, and it has been up like 4 days. I am selling to lock in gains on Monday, It has been a good ride, guys.

lchuanse

24 posts

Posted by lchuanse > 2021-02-06 11:58 | Report Abuse

It is likely that LTH and other institutions major share holders will not sell any time to depress the 5D VWAP. Better for them to wait till price fixing date.

lchuanse

24 posts

Posted by lchuanse > 2021-02-06 11:59 | Report Abuse

They got the warrants from day one at no cost.

Posted by LuckyWinner > 2021-02-06 14:17 | Report Abuse

If you go see the top 30 warrant holders... they all want more than RM1, not some pity 26 cent,

Posted by LuckyWinner > 2021-02-06 14:21 | Report Abuse

The mismanagement lth scandal,they want money to pay dividends, they'll gonna dig into bimb retain profit, take as much as they can.

Posted by LuckyWinner > 2021-02-06 14:25 | Report Abuse

This fight is between top30 shareholders and bimb management.

Posted by LuckyWinner > 2021-02-06 14:34 | Report Abuse

DeepValueInvestor Bro most of the warrants are in their major warrant holders' hand, 75% approval can be easily achieved by major shareholders alone
04/02/2021 11:13 PM

This is seriously wrong!

Jolin888

120 posts

Posted by Jolin888 > 2021-02-06 18:18 | Report Abuse

Ya if they vwap price stuck at 0.3x, then who pity those who have bought in the warrent in open market in this 7 year times?

If 3 years ago I bought at RM0. 5 then now u take off all the remaining time period and give me 0.3x?

Pity on those if really 75% approval needed

Jolin888

120 posts

Posted by Jolin888 > 2021-02-06 18:21 | Report Abuse

In year 2014 and year 2015 these warrant is traded at 0.4 to 0.8.

Those who brought this price few years ago is die straight straight

Jolin888

120 posts

Posted by Jolin888 > 2021-02-06 18:23 | Report Abuse

@luckywinner

This is seriously wrong!

Then what is the right procedure? Anyone can enlight me? Thank you

Posted by LuckyWinner > 2021-02-06 22:10 | Report Abuse

Can only wait for it announcement...hopefully starting next Monday the share price will keep enlighten you

Posted by auditorandconsultant > 2021-02-07 10:44 | Report Abuse

Dear all valued investors of BIMB WA,

Please do not worry so much on the procedure for the price fixing day and redemption of outstanding WA from all of the warrantholders.

I am a Chartered Accountant and currently working with one of the international accounting firm and have more than 10 years experience in professional matters.

At this juncture, as the Proposal had been submitted to obtain Court Order so as to finalise the price fixing date. I hope everyone is helping each other, to push the price to the next Highest point possible.

Remember this is a hidden gem, you decide how much you want BIMB Holding to pay you for the full redemption of BIMB WA. As such, I hope that everyone is cooperative and keep buying to push this WA to next highest point. Remember the Volume Weighted Average Price for the 5 day rule.

As the previous announcement is silent as to when to deem the trading day as Day 1, I would recommend everyone to be calm. BIMB Holdings will announce and will be fair to everyone by providing a clairied answer soon.

Optimistic Scenario - they set Day 1 only after obtaining Court Order for approving the Internal Restructuring and Full Redemption of WA AND after they announce when is the Day 1 (THIS IS HIGHLY POSSIBLE)

Pessimistic Scenario - they set Day 1 to be last Tuesday (2 Feb) and the Day 5 will be on tmorrow 8 Feb 2021. (UNLIKELY TO BE HAPPENED based on my experience).

Regardless of the above, let us keep on buying and pushing the price uptrend/ limit up TOMORROW. so as every warrantholders can obtain benefit for highest VWAP to get the highest RETURN.

Now, big sharks' wishes are that retail investors are fearful and panic selling so that they can keep collecting WA to get benefit from this exercise.

Posted by auditorandconsultant > 2021-02-07 10:50 | Report Abuse

HOPE EVERYONE TO HOOT9E

You Decide How Much You Want to Be Written on The CHeque.

BIMB Holding will be buying from you happily.

So this is not a ZERO SUM game.

This is a Win Win situation where WAholders earn from the Arbitrage and BIMB Holdings get to UNLOCK the value of one of its Entities currently placed under the GROUP.

HUAT ar everyone

Posted by DeepValueInvestor > 2021-02-07 11:29 | Report Abuse

When I wrote the blog, I had no idea that the court approval for warrantholders meeting would be so quick. This sooner-than-expected court approval for warrantholders meeting totally changes the game by limiting the timeframe for everyone to unite and push it up without the late-to-the-party retailers suffering any burn. Hence, after knowing that, the strat is to hold, not to buy more, and then transfer the warrants to BIMB without anyone overpaying the warrant tickets UNLESS the price fixing date is announced to be far far away in the future.

Lets talk about the pessimistic scenario which Day 5 is 8 Feb to limit the risk for all retailers with 3 possible scenarios because investing is all about tapping into the potential earnings while limiting your risk
1. Monday VWAP at .375 (base case)
(0.26+0.2868+0.3203+0.3673+.375)/5 = .322
Those buying at at .375 on Monday will suffer 15.5%

2. Monday VWAP at .4 (price continues to go up case, with retailers' unity and trust)
(0.26+0.2868+0.3203+0.3673+.4)/5 = .327
Those buying at at .4 on Monday will suffer 22.3%

3. Monday VWAP at .35 (price turns with multiple big funds ready to sell, that facebook post I saw, he himself alone as RM1.8mil worth of warrants ready to be offloaded)
(0.26+0.2868+0.3203+0.3673+.35)/5 = .317
Those buying at at .35 on Monday will suffer 10.4%

Until the price-fixing date is confirmed, the safest strat is to hold (if you scare that you might miss the upside potential) or lock in profit (if you are happy with the gains at 65% in 4 days, this is sickeningly good). IF somehow the price-fixing date is somewhere far into the future, its never too late to come back and hoot9e.

huawei19

41 posts

Posted by huawei19 > 2021-02-07 12:11 | Report Abuse

auditorandconsultant, well said and i absolutely agreed with your commentary.

The price fixing date will very likely to be happened only after the approval is obtained from the warrant holders under the SOA.

The warrant holders meeting will be held together with the shareholders EGM for the entire proposals which will be likely in early April after considering the Bursa approval for the circular and also min 21 days notice to shareholders before the EGM.

zoomsbooms

783 posts

Posted by zoomsbooms > 2021-02-07 12:12 | Report Abuse

When will be the court seating? Possible to be as quick as tomorrow?

Posted by auditorandconsultant > 2021-02-07 13:31 | Report Abuse

Dear all valued investors of BIMB WA,

Please do not over worry too much on the determination of Day 1 to Day 5. I had also been advised by one of the TOP 30 WA-HOLDERS just now that, it is very UNLIKELY that the Day 1 fell on last Tuesday (2 Feb 2021) because it is not FAIR and not TRANSPARENT due to the announcement previously was not CLEAR at all.

BIMB Holding might want to allow and encourage everyone to further buy more and more WA because this will be beneficial to both BIMB HOLDINGS and Especially the BIG WINNERS like TABUNG HAJI and other BIG FUND HOUSES.

Furthermore, BIMB Holding would NOT DARE to take risk for being REJECTED/OBJECTED by the major WA-HOLDERS should the treatment in determining the 5-DAY being not TRANSPARENT and FAIR to everyone.

Should you have question in the timeline, you could refer to the Corporate Secretary who should know well also on the timeline.

In Conclusion, it is very very UNLIKELY that the Price Fixing Date be set before CNY based on my experience. Remember, circulation of memorandum and notice all need time and follow prescribed LAW set by CA, 2016 and Bursa Malaysia.

I also seek advice from other professionals and they all set BUY CALL for this. Because BIMB WA is very very UNDERVALUED.

Please do not worry. BIG SHARKS want to collect more and as such, they will discourage PPL to BUY because they are SELFISH, they want CHEAP DIAMONDS.

Please continue to COMPETE and BUY MORE to avoid BIG SHARKS from earning themselves ONLY.

I guess now BIG SHARKS are hating me because I selflessly disclose all the important FACTS about this Corporate Exercise which is not a NEW THING to me who has been in Public Practice for more than 10 years in one of the world leading international accounting firm.

BUY CALL, BUY MORE before the price SKYROCKET to 50 CENTS.

Again, PLEASE DO NOT BE FEARFUL NOW. This is a special CASE. IT IS NOT A ZERO SUM GAME overall.

willie88

11 posts

Posted by willie88 > 2021-02-07 16:33 | Report Abuse

Auditorandconsultant... Great job. Thanks for the sharing and infor.

maf1964

466 posts

Posted by maf1964 > 2021-02-07 17:57 | Report Abuse

Thank you Auditorandconsultant for your advice

Posted by auditorandconsultant > 2021-02-07 18:24 | Report Abuse

Please remember to place BUY ORDER on time. From my connection, I knew there are many buyers already on the queue on tomorrow.

Opening Price will be skyrocketing already.

Huat Chai and hope that everyone will be blessed with a big ANG PAO from BIMB Holding........

So sorry to Big Shark, I need to be honest and as such no Cheapo Ticket for you people.

eboon

4 posts

Posted by eboon > 2021-02-07 19:47 | Report Abuse

Thanks auditorandconsultant bro for you clear explaination and strategy.Let the Shark do all the fear hype we hold tight...I am sure the big WA holder would want better price for their WA so if I were them I will try to push up the price too..

Posted by DeepValueInvestor > 2021-02-07 20:55 | Report Abuse

@auditorandconsultant, last time your mahsing buycall 18-19 Oct was at the peak of 1.24, now mahsing .80 cents, this time can belip or not?

Posted by DeepValueInvestor > 2021-02-07 20:55 | Report Abuse

I hope you are not one of the contra traders, waiting to skin us alive

zoomsbooms

783 posts

Posted by zoomsbooms > 2021-02-07 21:01 | Report Abuse

if someone give you buy call, it's obviously a red flag. do your own due diligence in trading or investing. not relying on someone who you didn't even know in real life and come pop up once

Jolin888

120 posts

Posted by Jolin888 > 2021-02-07 22:25 | Report Abuse

So it is a fake buy call........

Jolin888

120 posts

Posted by Jolin888 > 2021-02-07 22:25 | Report Abuse

Shark in a sheep custome

Posted by Godblessyou > 2021-02-07 23:56 | Report Abuse

Too good to be true...

Posted by auditorandconsultant > 2021-02-08 02:55 | Report Abuse

@DeepValueInvestor

For your information, I am not a Contra Player/Investor as it is always my Principal since Day 1 of investment to use ONLY Actual Real Cash account to invest as I am an Advocate of Value/Fundamental Investment

You still remembered who am I last time when I set "BUY CALL" for MahSing with my valuation which is not 100% accurate but near to the actual Result...

Please continue to BUY BIMB WA before they announce the price fixing date

Posted by auditorandconsultant > 2021-02-08 03:00 | Report Abuse

@zoomsbooms and @jolin888, please check about my valuation and buy call last time for MahSing then you will know how accurate is my information. I have been engaging in Public Practice for more than 10 years.

I dont anyhow write non stop like others. Indeed I do lot of homeworks before commenting

Remember this is NOT a ZERO SUM GAME because BIMB Holdings will be Paying Us for Redemption and BIMB HOldings get to UNLOCK the Value of Takaful.

Indeed, Tabung Haji need fund also, there is no CONFLICT OF INTEREST at all.

If someone discourage you from buying BIMB WA and earning from this Arbitrage, then he or she might be part of SHARKS who do not want Retail Investor to buy because they want Cheap Ticket.

HUAT CHAI EVERYONE. Remember the HIGHEST POINT and VOLUME we can push up today, the highest the VWAP.

Posted by auditorandconsultant > 2021-02-08 03:33 | Report Abuse

Lastly, there is no point why I wanna create a FAKE BUY CALL.

LAST time, I helped ppl in Valuing MahShing on 18 October 2020 and My valuation was 1.165 which I use Prudent Approach and the Price Spiked to 1.24

I helped ppl end up PPL always think me badly. Last time, I assessed and Helped ppl end up I failed to get sufficient ticket on 19 October 2020

@DeepValueInvestor,

Thank you for trusting me and you did your homework by checking my previous Comment on MahSing

I only appear when INFO is ACCURATE and It is HELPFUL for everyone because I always think it is NOT FAIR if earning from share market and Arbitrage is MONOPOLISED by IBs, Fund Houses and Sharks....

It is time for all Retail Investors to UNITE and FIGHT Against those Big Sharks and IBs who have big bullets

We also Must GET A SHARE of profit from any Arbitrage

My next blog will be focusing on OTHER SECTORS, please be patient. Doing homework in progress

Should I continue to write blog to help PPL since there are PPL who always think badly about me?

okdoke

279 posts

Posted by okdoke > 2021-02-08 06:57 | Report Abuse

auditorandconsultant...appreciate your effort. Kindly continue with your analysis and do publish to retail ppl like me. God bless you

zoomsbooms

783 posts

Posted by zoomsbooms > 2021-02-08 08:44 | Report Abuse

I didn't say it's fake or true. What I'm concerned is a call to buy or even sell. You know that even a buy/call sell from IB can be questioned most of the time.

There's a difference between how @DeepValueInvestor and @auditorandconsultant doing the analysis and conveying the matter. My advice, exercise your own research. After all, it's your own money.

Posted by auditorandconsultant > 2021-02-08 09:08 | Report Abuse

Dont Worry too much everyone,

Now the Big Sharks sure want to shake the market and make you ppl Scared only

Becoz I had already pointed out Big Sharks' Motives..

The shake is within expectation

Posted by auditorandconsultant > 2021-02-08 09:09 | Report Abuse

Keep on holding ticket and do not give opportunity to the shark to make ppl Panic Selling then they will get cheapo ticket

Posted by auditorandconsultant > 2021-02-08 09:11 | Report Abuse

I do not usually appear

So when I appear, I will make sure those sharks's motives are uncovered...

Sorry to Sharks....I need to be fair to everyone. hold tightly...

Roller coastal soon....eventually we all will push to higher price

Posted by auditorandconsultant > 2021-02-08 09:19 | Report Abuse

Who ever feels fearful, please leave BIMB WA,

It is a tactic of big sharks.

FYI, I was once an auditor of fund managers and fund houses during my tenure with one of the international accounting firm in SG

Many fund managers told me, they always make ppl panic selling by purposely throwing ticket...

it is always their tactics... and it is obvious...

Hold tight your ticket, let us fly to 45 cent today..OKAY?

Enilec Mak

135 posts

Posted by Enilec Mak > 2021-02-08 09:34 | Report Abuse

I'm back....and I come this time with good tidings....For those who have seen my writings, I have been writing about this warrant when the price was just 27 sen. Just scroll back to what I have written and you will find I have been prescient thus far....

AT the current price of 38.5/39, I think the warrant still have legs to move up further. I'm in line with auditorandconsultant.

For those who have made good money, I'm happy for you guys. Not everytime we can all sell at the top.

Posted by auditorandconsultant > 2021-02-08 09:38 | Report Abuse

Please hold tight and do not sell first

The price fixing date has not been finalised yet.

Do not let the Shark buy at cheapo price

Remember this is NOT a ZERO SUM GAME

This is an Internal Restructuring and Hence, WIN WIN Situation

Tabung Haji, and other Fund Houses and Top 30 Warrantholders want the highest point possible

BIMB Holding is our PAPA who give all of us ANG PAO till the anniuncement on Price Fixing Day

Enilec Mak

135 posts

Posted by Enilec Mak > 2021-02-08 09:41 | Report Abuse

I have been analysing this counter for some time now. I'm collecting as price comes down...There is no more genuine sellers out there in big quantity. All this pushing down prices is just to collect by the syndicates.

Posted by auditorandconsultant > 2021-02-08 09:48 | Report Abuse

Ya ...do not be worry by the big seller..

They are basically the lousy tactics of those syndicates and big sharks..

Post a Comment