BANK ISLAM MALAYSIA BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): BIMB (5258)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

2.48 - 2.50

Trading Volume

32 people like this.

9,279 comment(s). Last comment by seiluen 3 days ago

pretty_life

4,810 posts

Posted by pretty_life > 2021-02-15 09:53 | Report Abuse

You keep said ignore me... but why you keep reply my msg... master sifu, don’t ignore me ler... I love die you ler...
I got use brain lerZzz... if no use brain... I already die lorZzz... you said correct bo? Hahaha

Posted by auditorandconsultant > 2021-02-15 10:11 | Report Abuse

The Syndicates/Sharks have come out with their tactics already.

Now, they use the media/press (e NanYang Press) to inform retail investors not to be be fallen into a victim of BIMB WA. They quoted GameStop and Top Glove as examples.

I think the writer does not know what is Arbitrage at all. They used Apple (GameStop and Top Glove) to compare with Orange (BIMB WA).

In this case, I should use Diamond for BIMB WA. It is so funny that they even use the press to manipulate market which indirectly mislead retail investors. I hope everyone stay calm and continue to BUY and HOLD.

The intention behind is that Syndicates/Sharks need to collect more WA before pushing them to higher price.

BUY CALL and HOLD.

asterix

16 posts

Posted by asterix > 2021-02-15 11:08 | Report Abuse

Support is very strong at 38.5c.

Posted by MalaysianIB_HongKong > 2021-02-15 11:33 | Report Abuse

Looking forward to seeing RM0.40 and above by end of this week

Posted by MalaysianIB_HongKong > 2021-02-15 11:38 | Report Abuse

Finally, I could post after several pressure and complaint been made by many people on my behalf.

Please continue to buy and push the price together.

This is a Win Win situation and I hope to see that Syndicates/Sharks in Malaysia are not selfish by purposely pushing down the price of WA to create panic and tension among all retail investors so that those retail investors will sell their WA at this price to enable Sharks/Syndicates to buy more at lower price.

My final wish to Malaysian Investor - HUAT CHAI and push this WA up together - everyone must grab this opportunity to get fund from the Milk Cow - BIMB Holdings.

Make sure you people are not misled and not be distracted by media contents which are bias and not conclusive. My runners informed me that e-NanYang published a news discouraging investors to hold BIMB WA. This is Selfish.

Buy Call and Hold. Do not Sell. HUAT CHAI ALL

Posted by MalaysianIB_HongKong > 2021-02-15 11:52 | Report Abuse

Hi Everyone,

Jeremy is here again. FYI, I have been assigned by certain parties within the top 30 warrantholders to HELP and to SAY something FAIR because there have been a lot of misleading information which causes decrease in the WA price.

Please listen to "auditorandconsultant", "LIpaksungguh", and all other positive comments

Please ignore the MEDIA and ignore negative comments.

Ignore the illusion for Sharks/Syndicates selling pressure at RM0.40; this tactic will NOT LAST LONGER.

Ignore the lousy Chart. Based on my >20 years experience, this is the most common tactics and is the easiest to be identified.

Well done and sharp observation. Compliment and credit to auditorandconsultant AND Lipaksungguh

Posted by MalaysianIB_HongKong > 2021-02-15 11:54 | Report Abuse

If you think RM0.39 is very expensive, you will not think so after next week.

I guess you people are smart. I will leave it to you people to make decision.

My roles are here to advise and enlighten retail investors. HUAT CHAI

Posted by MalaysianIB_HongKong > 2021-02-15 11:57 | Report Abuse

From okdoke

Why Sharks resort to e nanyang paper and dirty tactics to get hold of more bimb-wa? Cannot win with fair game? Remembers Nanyang ( Ming Poa ) was once suspended its publication as result of prophet Muhammad caricature. Not afraid if we lodged to KPKDN to withdraw their licence permanently if what their publish is slander to Bimb reorganisation exercise. Also, their slander are hitting the most critical issue with BNM and MoFinance intention to avoid takeover on Bimb and Takaful. This is probably the last nail to enanyang coffin.

Posted by LuckyWinner > 2021-02-15 12:47 | Report Abuse

散户小心被利用/万年船
Author: Tan KW | Publish date: Mon, 15 Feb 2021, 10:54 AM

随着美国GameStop票大跌,本地的顶级手套(TOPGLOV)支持者似乎也泄了气,写稿时(2月8日)股价回落6.30令吉以下,接近散户大联盟前的价位,买了不卖的散户目前居于下风。

大马交易所和证监会一再警告散户,莫陷入“无牌专家“的推荐陷阱,因为看来不少所谓“专家”是在无的放矢。话虽如此,顶级手套有着强有力的基本面撑住,买贵少许还无大碍。

万年船觉得散户须更小心的,是一些其他股项被有心人趁势炒作并放消息大力唱好,引君入瓮。

这当儿,年多前宣布重组的回教银行控股(BIMB),在历经辛苦的冠病一年之后,终于有了一些进展。

回教银行的重组主要是先配售价值8亿令吉的新股,将回教银行和大马回教保险(TAKAFUL)的股份分配给股东,然后由回教银行取代回教银行控股的上市地位,精简化公司结构,自2019年12月建议以后,至今终于有些眉目。

重组过程中有个对凭单的安排方案,即公司建议将2013年发出的凭单(BIMB-WA),以每股26仙现金的价钱回购,一劳永逸解决转换的问题。

事缘在建议的时候,其母股约为4.30令吉,而凭单转换价为4.72令吉,因此没有到价。

管理层也许为了避免凭单持有人在重组建议中反对,所以想先下手为强,将凭单以溢价的方式赎回,免得夜长梦多。

公司在2021年1月29日的文告中提出,除了已经呈上私下配售的申请以外,公司做出一些程序上的修改,不过,在赎回凭单方面,公司决定修改成赎回价钱将以定价前5天平均交易价为准,前提是价钱不得少于26仙。

回银凭单飙至39仙

这意思是说,公司赎回凭单的价钱只有下限(26仙),如果凭单的平均定价超过26仙,公司愿意付出更高的价钱。

消息一出,回教银行控股凭单马上受到热捧,股价从23仙直冲到39仙!

回教银行控股在重组渐入尾声的时刻,股价虽然持稳,但是,其股价实际上从12月的4.58令吉,慢慢滑落至4令吉左右,大概是因为建议中要派发的大马回教保险股价,已从当时(2019年12月)的6令吉,跌至4.5令吉,吸引力大减。(注:回教保险控股当时建议每3.99股派1股大马回教保险)

万年船认为,BIMB凭单从之前的26仙赎回顶价,变成26仙赎回低价,已经是大股东“大发慈悲”,少见的优惠(因为凭单依然还是不到价)。

如果有人在之前累积许多低价的凭单,然后将之推高到某个价位,再放消息炒作,说这个凭单“也许”值得50至60仙;散户不明就里,以为是类似“BURSABETS”顶级手套那种买了不要卖的作风,进场高价扯购,放消息者趁机偷偷脱手,最终散户可能将无奈的只收回26仙或稍高赎回价,蒙受损失。

所以,新年里,万年船和两个监管当局同样意见,奉劝散户们,想在股市发新年财没什么不对,但是要小心行事,莫要不做功课乱听消息,被人利用及暗自出卖,亏损了也不知道是怎么回事。

免责声明

本栏纯属学术上或经验上建议,读者若有兴趣投资,应该自行深入研究或询问股票经纪才决定,盈亏自负。我们鼓励通过正确的投资方式创造财富。作者言论不代表《南洋商报》立场。

https://www.enanyang.my/名家专栏/散户小心被利用万年船

Ever since naruto come calling buy, the price struggling to move up, naruto and his international teams are selling,IF YOU ARE NEWCOMERS, DON'T BUY STAY AWAY, YOU WILL LOSE MONEY IF VWAP PRICE DROP.

Posted by LuckyWinner > 2021-02-15 13:07 | Report Abuse

If in the end it VWAP buyback is 0.36 or even lower,then how? Use your small brain and think

Posted by auditorandconsultant > 2021-02-15 13:16 | Report Abuse

LuckyWinner

You are totally brainless

Press also you believe and you think twice before commenting

No one even the sharks or syndicates want to get lower VWAP when they could aim higher

The sharks and syndicates have no other methods already but to abuse or misuse media to continue create panic among retail investors or mislead investors

Everyone please continue to queue and buy and hold, Syndicate has no time already because the price fixing date is coming soon after Feb

大鳄时间不够了,因为三月可能会定价了,大家一起联手把大鳄逼着帮我们工作。真爽。

大鳄已经没有路了,被逼到用媒体,笑死人。这种下三滥招数,骗三岁小孩可以。

LuckyWinner I think this name should be renamed to LousyLoser

paperplane

21,625 posts

Posted by paperplane > 2021-02-15 13:21 | Report Abuse

isnt this nanyang writer slapping own face. self contradict. one hand said good, one hand said be careful. apa lah. MAKE UP YOUR MIND MAH

Posted by auditorandconsultant > 2021-02-15 13:28 | Report Abuse

Paperplane we all go to lodge report to government authorities with the help of okdo

He knew lot of gov officer... No play play ONe

Posted by LuckyWinner > 2021-02-15 13:38 | Report Abuse

Feb vwap
2)0.263?
3)0.2868
4)0.3203
5)0.3673
8)0.3702
9)0.3806
10)0.3958
11)0.3890

I was anticipating a 0.04 increase in vwap everyday...but naruto came yelling buy, yelling kill shark,then it stopped in feb8,I don't know why, maybe this naruto bring bad luck or dunno????

Posted by LuckyWinner > 2021-02-15 13:41 | Report Abuse

Hopefully today vwap go higher than 0.3890...if not,it might heading to down trend

Posted by MalaysianIB_HongKong > 2021-02-15 13:49 | Report Abuse

Malaysia syndicates/sharks are of such quality that they abuse the use of press media to give information that is bias towards them. Plus those small crabs hired by syndicates are if such quality, I still remember a Malay words called Balik Kampung Lah in Cantonese we said ShaoPei lah

Syndication quality like this how to convince people

Everyone please continue to queue to buy at 0.39 and hold and do not sell. The syndicates or sharks are much worried than all of you.

Posted by MalaysianIB_HongKong > 2021-02-15 13:50 | Report Abuse

LuckyWinner,

I agreed with auditor that you should be named lousyloser

Bcoz u tend to use the press media to keep misleading people

I strongly agreed with auditor

To keep buying and holding.. So that syndicates that have big fund can help to push higher

Use brain before commenting lousyloser

Posted by MalaysianIB_HongKong > 2021-02-15 13:53 | Report Abuse

I31234

Maybe you people haven't worked in IB line so you people Donno

The KPI set by client is higher.. So syndicates wanna press down to get

1) cheaper BIMB WA before pushing high
2) limited supply of BIMB WA, so need to chase out retaiL investors In order to get more WA

I am talking to you from a perspective of an IB cum syndicates based on my experience in HK

Posted by LuckyWinner > 2021-02-15 14:04 | Report Abuse

You can agree with naruto, naruto1,naruto2,3456.... whatever, you funny

Posted by MalaysianIB_HongKong > 2021-02-15 14:04 | Report Abuse

Lucky winner

Is just a representative from syndicates that talk non sense

Before that I have been informed by many retail investors that this fella talk non sense

Ignore lucky winner

Posted by LuckyWinner > 2021-02-15 14:18 | Report Abuse

ooooooooh...I don't know I'm that famous among retail investors...wow!

pretty_life

4,810 posts

Posted by pretty_life > 2021-02-15 14:24 | Report Abuse

So funny... one ppl using two account here,? Why my master sifu got so free time to create two account which malaysiaIB_hongkong and auditorandconsultant

So the price can up to so high and they collect from you higher? Really is bigger shareholder ler.. I salute ler...
Really make me laugh nonstop ler... why so funny? Price can up... cause they wan accumulate any price? I only can said you r so naive... so cute ar... why you so naive? Pls ask more ppl buy lor... pls lar... we all support you to Holland... Huat Zai ar... really laugh die me...

Posted by auditorandconsultant > 2021-02-15 14:26 | Report Abuse

To all lousy syndicate agents

Please stop all the nonsensical noise and topic that will mislead retail investors

This is a way to earn from arbitrage and your big bosses behind are so selfish that wanna earn alone

The cake is so big and yet you ppl wanna earn alone. Damn selfish

Everyone please continue to buy and hold. At the end we are the winner to decide the redemtpion price

pretty_life

4,810 posts

Posted by pretty_life > 2021-02-15 14:27 | Report Abuse

Luckywinner... we stay away to watch master sifu push up the WA to sky... 推得越高...跌的才会伤吗...if no fall till die how he can fell that? 0.005 I worry will happen soon... I really worry tomorrow see newspaper got ppl bankrupt again...

Hope they big huat ar... hahaha

Posted by LuckyWinner > 2021-02-15 14:33 | Report Abuse

Please...I got holding in bimb wa,why I want it to go 0.005?? pretty life?

pretty_life

4,810 posts

Posted by pretty_life > 2021-02-15 14:35 | Report Abuse

Lucky winner... then I wish you all the best and superb good luck... if your price below 0.300 I congratulation to you... if your price above 0.385 I only can wish all the best...

Posted by LuckyWinner > 2021-02-15 14:40 | Report Abuse

Thanks... I'm below 0.26

Posted by auditorandconsultant > 2021-02-15 14:41 | Report Abuse

pretty life

Don't mess up everything

Time will prove that I am right

大鳄烂到连媒体都拿来炒作新闻,笑死人。这只是我看到最烂的大鳄,最没有水准的syndicates

可以回乡下耕田了

pretty_life

4,810 posts

Posted by pretty_life > 2021-02-15 14:43 | Report Abuse

Really Huat Zai for you... My price 0.270 and sold all 0.360 ... now really Huat Zai... I switch to other counter liao... cause here already finish goreng liao.. will deep shit soon ? I believe will see 0.300 again and after that will 0.250

pretty_life

4,810 posts

Posted by pretty_life > 2021-02-15 14:45 | Report Abuse

Hahah... you also better than them ler.. create so many usernames and die hard to promote here ler.. hey come lar... promote TrIvE and mlab and DGB ler... come lar... create ten account to hard sell lar... hahaha

paperplane

21,625 posts

Posted by paperplane > 2021-02-15 14:52 | Report Abuse

move on pretty life, you nvr can sell highest. move on

pretty_life

4,810 posts

Posted by pretty_life > 2021-02-15 14:55 | Report Abuse

But my master sifu auditor and malaysiaIB said can go up till 0.700 ler... I m existed to wait ler... hahah

Although I have nothing on hand

Posted by auditorandconsultant > 2021-02-15 14:56 | Report Abuse

Pretty life is a liar... Pretty life want ppl to sell then collect at lower price

Your tactic is too lousy d

KLLee_0110

606 posts

Posted by KLLee_0110 > 2021-02-15 14:56 | Report Abuse

The most important was depend on the company wants to increase the price or not. I don’t believe shark or no shark. If shark has already bought the company already

moneycashrich

2,101 posts

Posted by moneycashrich > 2021-02-15 14:58 | Report Abuse

pretty life waiting for 0.25........big news

pretty_life

4,810 posts

Posted by pretty_life > 2021-02-15 14:59 | Report Abuse

Hahah.... auditorandconsultant. Master sifu... I huat at other counter liao lor... why wanna come back here ... All trader also lousy de... your the best in the world... ask ppl buy more form you... your god to safe to world... May Jesus and Arab bless you 99

KLLee_0110

606 posts

Posted by KLLee_0110 > 2021-02-15 15:09 | Report Abuse

By right bimb shares should be strong and solid even baby shares be the same

paperplane

21,625 posts

Posted by paperplane > 2021-02-15 15:13 | Report Abuse

you can never sell highest you know why? because mental weak person will sell. poor ppl with no extra money will sell.

asterix

16 posts

Posted by asterix > 2021-02-15 15:13 | Report Abuse

I dont think we need to worry abt the gang so much as you can see the volume have dropped from last week. Dont forget that the majority of the holders are Th and other GLICs themselves. This is a bonus for them too. very soon want to buy also cannot buy..

KLLee_0110

606 posts

Posted by KLLee_0110 > 2021-02-15 15:18 | Report Abuse

Let mother & baby shares fly high

Posted by auditorandconsultant > 2021-02-15 15:19 | Report Abuse

Just buy and hold

Only selfish syndicates wanna mislead ppl to sell now because we could see the syndicates could not move at all

Buying pressure is strong

Then selling pressure at 10 mio at 0.40 make me laugh non stop

Lousy tactic

Posted by Godblessyou > 2021-02-15 15:24 | Report Abuse

Wow big roadblock ahead... collection mode...

pretty_life

4,810 posts

Posted by pretty_life > 2021-02-15 15:26 | Report Abuse

Yeaheeee.... huat liao... master sifu... keep asking you ppl buy and hold ler... so you all buy more and hold more lar... later become 0.700 you all will become crazy ... if no 0.700 it also will be 0.005zzzso it also Huat Zai ar... buy more lar pls...

Posted by RaymondYeoh > 2021-02-15 15:29 | Report Abuse

Again today I managed to buy at 0.385. It's so obvious that Syndicate is trying to use media to create negative news to influence retailers to scare them to sell in a panic with a more lower price so that Syndicate could collect on cheaper on big volume.

Posted by auditorandconsultant > 2021-02-15 16:22 | Report Abuse

The selling pressure is a fake signal and illusion

If the syndicates wanna sell they will sell the WA last week already

The Syndicates form a block of more than 10 million selling army at RM0.40 to create panic and tension among retail investors who are not firm in their decision

I hope everyone will keep on buying and holding. Let's us give pressure to the Syndicates

这是有史以来,大鳄最烂的一次。安排很多爪牙乱乱散播假消息,企图误导散户。过后又派人假意投诚,今天操控媒体炒作新闻。

这大鳄可以会乡下耕田了。大鳄一直吓人就是要收集便宜的凭单,太自私了,大家每天就是这样合作团团围着大鳄,给他们一个教训。

Posted by auditorandconsultant > 2021-02-15 16:45 | Report Abuse

Pretty Life, please open your eyes big big

Where is the >10 million army at selling price RM0.40

All are fake and because all of us are smart enough and do not want to be fallen into the victim of panic selling, so now Syndicates and Sharks have to give up already

Pretty Life confirmed is from Syndicates or Sharks already .....

Laugh die me ..selling army at RM0.40

大鳄可以回乡下耕田,每天用同样招数。我们一起见招拆招,将计就计。把大鳄围死,堵死他

pretty_life

4,810 posts

Posted by pretty_life > 2021-02-15 16:49 | Report Abuse

Omg... why price drop to 0.380... aiyoyo... I tot still can’t break 0:400... jialak Liao tomorro seee 0.355-0.320... Huat Zai liao

pretty_life

4,810 posts

Posted by pretty_life > 2021-02-15 16:51 | Report Abuse

Aiyo... closing at 0.385 woh... no game again... everyday drop one bid... also jialak... laugh die me ... hahah

Posted by auditorandconsultant > 2021-02-15 16:58 | Report Abuse

Pretty Life is brainless one

just ignore her

Good job already because we delay the time for the Sharks to collect cheap WA

pretty_life

4,810 posts

Posted by pretty_life > 2021-02-15 17:00 | Report Abuse

Dnex superb huat ar... up down up down also from 0.230-0.535... sure huat 99... but this master sifu bring you a free Holland ticket and still need to quarantine 14days... really horseh ar

Post a Comment