BANK ISLAM MALAYSIA BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): BIMB (5258)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

+0.01 (0.38%)

Day's Change

2.64 - 2.67

Trading Volume

32 people like this.

9,305 comment(s). Last comment by Mabel 2 days ago

moneycashrich

2,101 posts

Posted by moneycashrich > 2021-02-09 10:58 | Report Abuse

syndicates still playing roadblocks so far.

Posted by auditorandconsultant > 2021-02-09 11:05 | Report Abuse

This method wont LAST LONG

@moneycashrich, to certain extent, I am really feeling that @Jolin888 is part of Syndicates,

Everytime when what I said is correct and really happening, she will then disappear again and again

Be careful when u read what she wrote esp those NEGATIVE thing

okdoke

279 posts

Posted by okdoke > 2021-02-09 11:09 | Report Abuse

@auditorandconsultant...I have sent a message via I3 messenger. Would appreciate it if click on the bubble to retrive the message. Thanks in advance

husni007

23 posts

Posted by husni007 > 2021-02-09 12:28 | Report Abuse

Auditor also not explain clearly the method of fixing date,is it based on SC approval date or will have other approval proposal for fixing date?seem nobody know the procedure

okdoke

279 posts

Posted by okdoke > 2021-02-09 12:43 | Report Abuse

@husni007 The fixing date is at the sole discretion of Chairman and Board of Directors BIMB.( They keep this date as closest to their chests and no body knows about it or if you know them, by chance you cannot legally buy any warrant as it is considered insider trading) The pick a date and 5 days VWAP prior to the fixing date. Please refer to Insas since they have completed this more or less same exercise on Jan 21. ( they picked VWAP for 31 dec, 2,3,4,5 Jan and calculate average for these 5 VWAP and declared to Bursa its warrant exercise price.

Jolin888

120 posts

Posted by Jolin888 > 2021-02-09 12:44 | Report Abuse

Just buy and hold until 60 sen as it is a arbitrage dun ask other as I can't think of other reason already haha

Posted by auditorandconsultant > 2021-02-09 12:50 | Report Abuse

Dear all,

I have already called and spoken to the IR department. Ms. Sarina.

The price fixing date will not be so soon and WILL NOT BE IN THIS MONTH

BIMB want us to grab this opportunity to get fair treatment

BUY CALL is the only WAY

Posted by auditorandconsultant > 2021-02-09 12:53 | Report Abuse

Our IR Team
Sarina Mohd. Ali
Tel: +6 (03) 2726 7719
E-mail: sarina@bankislam.com.my

Noor Farhana Mohd Tajudin
Tel: +6 (03) 2781 2908
E-mail: farhana@bimbholdings.com

okdoke

279 posts

Posted by okdoke > 2021-02-09 13:10 | Report Abuse

RON 007 = husni007 are you the same gentleman? Otherwise, I look a fool answering to a gentleman whose name is husni007

Ron 007

23 posts

Posted by Ron 007 > 2021-02-09 13:35 | Report Abuse

Yes same person,changed username,just familiarise with the setting,no issue will change back to earlier username

Posted by auditorandconsultant > 2021-02-09 14:33 | Report Abuse

As the date for fixing the Redemption Price has been delayed to after February 2021 AND as BIMB Holdings would like to give us fair treatment by allowing us to push the price upwards to enjoy higher redemption value due to higher VWAP, let us Buy Non Stop to compete with those Syndicates so that they will not have chance to enjoy this fruit themselves.

On the other hand, as those syndicates need to meet their KPI set by their clients, they will be forced to buy WA at higher price which will help us to obtain higher return.

刚刚联系了BIMB Holdings IR Department, 他们告诉我最终定价的日子还久, 跟他们确认了,不是在二月。因此,我呼吁大家别急着在新年前卖掉。这样做会便宜了大鳄。

我呼吁大家紧握你们的票,别轻易卖掉。庄家的成本价大约在RM0.30 左右,大家何不来个瓮中捉鳖,把大鳄或庄家逼死在一个角落,也就是给庄家的成本保持在RM0.30 以上,到时候,大鳄为了达到客户的表现标准,被逼积极地推高价格。对我们百利而无一害。

大家被割韭菜久了吧,大家是时候联手来个复仇大计。狠狠给大鳄一个教训。大鳄为了表现帮我们推高价格,我们就爽死。因为大鳄会被我们利用的时候。

Remember to BUY and to HOLD. The PRICE FIXING DATE will be after FEB 2021.

我称呼这个为屠鳄日。

asterix

16 posts

Posted by asterix > 2021-02-09 15:30 | Report Abuse

3.5m buy at 37c from 3 buyers only. The price action seems to imply ppl accumulating. The only possible big sellers are the majority shareholders of BIMB like PNB, TH etc. The GLICs. But why would they sell if BIMB is willing to buyback at a higher price?

Posted by auditorandconsultant > 2021-02-09 15:35 | Report Abuse

看到大家踊跃参加这次的屠鳄大计,我真心的感动。大家继续努力。

散户不是好欺负的。

继续加油推高价格。

我继续找寻内幕,到时候我会大爆料。

Thank you everyone for joining me and my team in slaughtering Big Sharks and Syndicates.

We need to take revenge and prove to them that we are stronger as well.

I will keep on looking for information and GEM and will share openly without hiding anything

Posted by auditorandconsultant > 2021-02-09 15:37 | Report Abuse

@asterix

This is a trick. Be careful. Focus and Stay Focus on our objective. Get rid from this noise pollution. Be purpose driven.

asterix

16 posts

Posted by asterix > 2021-02-09 15:49 | Report Abuse

yup. Now is 39.5c. new high. Anyway the fact that the price fixing date is not today or nearby means plenty of room for the late comers.

willie88

11 posts

Posted by willie88 > 2021-02-09 15:51 | Report Abuse

Appreciate ur Great effort and sharing, Auditor.

auditorandconsultant Dear all,

I have already called and spoken to the IR department. Ms. Sarina.

The price fixing date will not be so soon and WILL NOT BE IN THIS MONTH

BIMB want us to grab this opportunity to get fair treatment

Maxtrader

216 posts

Posted by Maxtrader > 2021-02-09 16:10 | Report Abuse

Today close above 40?

Posted by auditorandconsultant > 2021-02-09 16:39 | Report Abuse

Dear everyone,

I have spoken to Ms. Sarina from IR Department. Due to rules set by Bursa, she could not reply my email.

Nevertheless, she had given me a clear guideline.

1) The Final Price for the Redemption has yet to be fixed as the proposal has not been approved by SC yet.

2) After the proposal had been approved, there will be a meeting known as Court Convene Meeting ("CCM") whereby every warrant holder has a right to discuss and attend the meeting to arrive at the final agreed price for the redemption of WA.

As such, please stay calm and do not sell your ticket or WA to syndicates at lower price.

Do not panic and sell your ticket easily.

Afterall, a veteran, CK Lee who will be representing all WA holders to fight for a better and higher price for the redemption of WA.

Stay calm and keep holding and buying the WA to push the price to higher value.

Kadir

2,107 posts

Posted by Kadir > 2021-02-09 16:53 | Report Abuse

Encourage tone - by HLinvest

paperplane

21,637 posts

Posted by paperplane > 2021-02-09 17:19 | Report Abuse

told you all!

okdoke

279 posts

Posted by okdoke > 2021-02-09 17:46 | Report Abuse

@auditorandconsultant I have replied your message via Imessenger. What would be strategy for tomorrow? What about % held by your group? Thanks in advance

Posted by auditorandconsultant > 2021-02-09 17:50 | Report Abuse

Dear all,

So my view is correct. Please continue to BUY and BUY and BUY

Push the price higher and let the Syndicate to push higher for us

TQ

Envestor

75 posts

Posted by Envestor > 2021-02-09 18:07 | Report Abuse

auditorandconsultant Thank you for being proactive and informative to all in this forum.

asterix

16 posts

Posted by asterix > 2021-02-09 18:45 | Report Abuse

maybe we shud start our own Reddit forum...;)

Posted by LuckyWinner > 2021-02-09 18:57 | Report Abuse

These 2days has been a bumpy ride, maybe if the passengers stop talk3 talk4, the driver might give us some smoother ride.

Posted by auditorandconsultant > 2021-02-09 19:23 | Report Abuse

@LuckyWinner

Too much noise, that why Warren Buffet chose to stay away from CBD

Those potatoes or passengers who talked big and mislead. This is why the price increased or spiked so slow

In conclusion, it is proven that I am right that holding and buying and keep buying

To maximise the volume and let the syndicate runs the show to help us press the price and push up the price will help maximising the VWAP

Tomoro please continue to BUY and BUY

Please slap those who said or commented that I am a syndicate.

BUY CALL is the only way to allow the syndicate to push the price downward and only when the price goes downward, it will rebound to even higher price eventually to enjoy higher VWAP

Hope that everyone understands the rule of game here.

挤压越大,反弹越大,价格越高,成交量也会越大

husni007

23 posts

Posted by husni007 > 2021-02-09 23:45 | Report Abuse

The cash consideration for the Proposed SOA has been fixed at RM0.26 per Warrant, being the five (5)-day VWAP of the Warrants up to and including 10 December 2019, being the last trading day prior to this Announcement (“Warrants Consideration”). Accordingly, the total Warrants Consideration to be paid to the Warrantholders amounts to approximately RM110.9 million based on 426,715,078 outstanding Warrants as at the LPD.
Nonetheless, the actual total Warrants Consideration will depend on the total number of outstanding Warrants as at the entitlement date to be determined later for the Proposed SOA (“Warrants Scheme Entitlement Date”).

Previous announcement in Bursa on 11/12/2019,the warrant fixing date based on 5 day VWAP including 10/12/2019 is rm0.26. During this period,any shareholder objected the VWAP price?

Posted by auditorandconsultant > 2021-02-10 00:02 | Report Abuse

Please read and refer to announcement dated 29/1/2021

The offer price is no longer 26 cents

The final redemption price is the average of a total of 5trading days VWAP prexeeding the price fixing date

In this case, there is no limit on the redemption value as the WA holder can work together to push up the price to a higher value.

My group has collectively more than 8% of stake and believe after today purchases, my group stake had exceeded 9%.

My group will VOTE AGAINST the resolution should the redemption value is not at least 60 cents

husni007

23 posts

Posted by husni007 > 2021-02-10 00:20 | Report Abuse

Noted on current price will be based on 5 day VWAP upon fixing date,just curious with previous price also based on fixing date of 5 day VWAP and achieve rm0.26. Similar method of deciding price,except without lower limit of offer price. During that period,BIMB decide the fixing date together with the annoucement date 11/12/2019 and is warrant shareholder able to reject the rm0.26 offer price?

paperplane

21,637 posts

Posted by paperplane > 2021-02-10 00:27 | Report Abuse

aiyo. u cnnot buy call lah, u auditor kan

Posted by auditorandconsultant > 2021-02-10 04:08 | Report Abuse

@paperplane

Why I cannot buy? I am an auditor cum consultant. So long as I am not the service provider for BIMB, I could still buy.

FYI, I queued everyday and buy everyday

BUY CALL BUY CALL before the next level to 0.40 and above ......

Posted by auditorandconsultant > 2021-02-10 04:12 | Report Abuse

@husni007

Please read the announcement again and read the one on 29/1/2021;

The minimum offer price is unlikely to be the final price because on a daily basis, we all keep pushing the price up and with volume to increase the VWAP

My group effort is to push the price without limit. We all aim at least 60 cents or else we will communicate and unite with other top WA holders to VOTE AGAINST the plan of BIMB Holdings for the Internal Reorganisation.

THose who do not keep the ticket so sorry. We are going to keep pushing and let the Syndicates to push harder for us

Posted by auditorandconsultant > 2021-02-10 04:56 | Report Abuse

各位战友,昨天是一场精彩的战争。各位散户努力以及坚持紧紧握着自己手中的凭单,不给大鳄有机会买到便宜的凭单,大鳄为了达到客户给他们设下的KPI, 只能硬着头皮继续推高股价,给昨天的VWAP 创下新高的记录。想到大鳄无奈和落泊慌张的摸样,真是爽死了。

现在市场上的凭单所剩无几,我真心的呼吁大家是时候我们明天继续抢购,希望大家继续抗争到底,紧紧的跟随我的号召,把大鳄紧紧的套死。BIMB WA 就好比五星级钻石,现在这个价钱根本就是大折扣,无偿大派送。大家必须尽快排队订购,跟大鳄继续周旋到底。

革命尚未成功,同志仍需努力!

记得没有最高,只有更高。如果可以在新年前,大家努力推高到 RM0.50,我和我的队友们不排除将会提高我们对BIMB Holding 的收购价格Redemption Value 提出更高的要求,我们有想过要争取RM0.70 或更高。能不能如愿以尝,我们需要大家一起努力,继续抢购,继续推高价格,继续逼着大鳄帮我们推高价格和成交量。

现在大鳄的如意算盘,给我算尽,他们下一步要走更多烂的棋子绝对在我的掌握之中。我们继续合作,继续购买,继续拿着凭单,继续打压大鳄,一定要打压大鳄,他们承受的打压越大,他们会以更加多的成交量来推高价格。运筹帷幄,决胜千里之外。我们必须使劲地买,发挥自身的浑身解数,必须高瞻远瞩,成功就在你脚下。

记得啊,大鳄机关算尽。但是他们元气已经大伤。他们发来的攻势只能说好比“强弩之末,势不能穿鲁缟"。大鳄已经快无力回天了。如果此时大家松懈下来,就等同放虎归山,后患无穷!

还是一句,有能力的继续买票,暂时没有能力的,至少牢牢握着你的凭单。这就是大鳄最不愿意看到的情景。现在的大鳄肯定对我狠之入骨,没办法,我就是看不惯大鳄割韭菜,欺压散户,是时候来个散户起义,屠杀大鳄。

To all my comrades, yesterday was an evidence for our victory as we all unite as one body, to hold our WA tightly and not to let the Syndicates to take advantage of us by getting WA or the 5-star diamond from us at lower price. Given that those Syndicates have KPI to be met, they were compelled to use higher cost to keep pushing the price of WA uptrend with big volume to result in higher VWAP.

Again, I would like to encourage all of my comrades to continue our war by competing with those Syndicates in buying this WA. As the WA is limited in the market, we all should act faster and respond faster than those Syndicates. Treat the buying as if we are now in a Hypermarket whereby there is a MEGA SALES or DISCOUNT. Seriously, RM0.385 for a WA for this Corporate Exercise is still very CHEAP. You will not comment that BIMB WA is expensive anymore after CNY when the WA is getting limited.

As I said before, my team and I will work closely with the BIMB side to attend the CCM and to negotiate with them to offer us redemption value the highest possible. We are now thinking about to go beyond RM0.70 per unit IF we could see a strong support from all Retail Investors in promoting and pushing the Price Uptrends by continue to BUY if financially viable or to HOLD if otherwise.

Yesterday was a big success to every retail investor and it was a BIG VICTORY of all and everyone of us who has chosen to TRUST me and my Strategy in promoting BUY CALL. We are happy to know also that the Syndicates need to work very very hard to meet their KPI while we are the one who enjoy the FRUITS effortlessly because we compete with them and we bought the WA at lower price.

Anyway, I hope to see another miracle today and I hope that everyone could bring the BIMB WA to next level, i.e. at least RM0.40 and above for today closing.

BUY CALL, BUY BUY BUY. Whoever discourage you from BUYING and persuading you to SELL, he or she might be the SPY among us because this is an ARBITRAGE and it is a WIN WIN situation because the highest VWAP we get everyday, the highest the redemption VALUE.

Again, I re-iterate that this investment is NOT A ZERO SUM GAME because we get higher redemption and BIMB get to unlock the value of Takaful.

GOD BLESS all of us.

okdoke

279 posts

Posted by okdoke > 2021-02-10 06:43 | Report Abuse

I am withdrawing my ASB to get involved in this Arbitrage. Hopefully to be in the 30 largest warrant holders hahaha

Posted by auditorandconsultant > 2021-02-10 06:50 | Report Abuse

@okdoke

Please continue to BUY and BUY; Recommend your friend to BUY as well.

We need to help push up the price to give pressure to Syndicate whose cost is around 30 cents and their KPI should be higher.

We push up the price and they (Syndicate) will need to put HARDER

Remember SUPPLY and DEMAND theory in Economic.

Let's compete in getting the limited WA from Syndicates

okdoke

279 posts

Posted by okdoke > 2021-02-10 08:28 | Report Abuse

ASB return 3.5 + 0.75 = 4.25% with low risk investment, Arbitrage return better. You don't need to graduate from a university to understand Arbitrage/invest in BIMBwa is better.

lchuanse

24 posts

Posted by lchuanse > 2021-02-10 10:00 | Report Abuse

I happen to have a piece of thought written by someone else on 28/12/2019. I can't remember where it was published, or it could be a blog.
To be profitable in equity trading, it all voice down to individual analysis and getting ideas from others. off course, actions is required.

Success of BIMB Restructuring - Minority warrant holders have significant influence??

Saturday, 28 December 2019

I am a BIMB warrant holder and keen to know more about the Proposed Restructuring announced recently.
Firstly, I wanted to evaluate whether my 10 to 15% return within 9 months can materialise?
Secondly, what are the chances I can get even more return eg BIMB offer a more attractive price if the restructuring could not get warrant holders' buy in?
Lastly, if the Scheme of Arrangement fails (not buying back all outstanding warrants), what will happen to warrant price?

There is a long list of approval required for the Proposal which include BNM, Ministry of Finance, SC, Bursa, shareholders, warrant holders, High Court and creditors. Yes, it needs warrant holders approval ( If I am not wrong, Scheme of Arrangement under S366 of Companies Act requires no less than 75% approval).
Looking at the warrant holders list as at 31/3/2019, Lembaga Tabung Haji & ASB only have 27.54% & 7.02% respectively. Top 30 warrant holders only hold 59.47% of warrant outstanding, so it is rather scattered and many individuals with significant portion appeared on the Top 30 list. So, in order to get majority (75% if I am not wrong), the offer price must be attractive enough. But the challenge of valuing warrant is complicated ( I am not good at Black Scholes Model), hence, what is the fair price then?
In the Announcement under para 4.2, I noted it mentioned the 5-day VWAP of warrant up to Latest Practicable Date (LPD) as at 15 Nov 2019 is 29 sen but Para 2.2.1, the price is fixed at 26 sen being the 5-day VWAP of warrant upto 10 Dec 2019. That is 11.5% down ( I could be looking at 25 to 28% return within 9 months if it is 29 sen....).
For those who bought at higher than the offer price of 26 sen, my bet is they would not vote in favour of the SOA and rather bet for another 3 years plus hoping the warrant price can go higher instead). Of course, it all depend on ones' opportunity cost holding on to the warrant or take the 26 sen.

That probably also explain why some are even selling it for 23sen now or this portion of warrant are just too insignificant to the sellers' portfolio eg few funds on the list or for those who believe they can recycle the capital for higher return than the 10 to 15% within 9 months and of course, those who don't believe SOA will be approved and price will drop further after that.
Yes, looking at the offer price of 26 sen, this SOA may fail and I would not be able to realise my 10 to 15% return within 9 months. Would I suffer huge loss instead?? As the warrant is currently selling at only 11% premium and there is another 4 years to go, I would take my chance. Furthermore, I am sure BIMB has already considered the likelihood it may not get sufficient warrant holders approval at 26 sen offer price. But what is their Plan B to ensure sufficient approval? Started to buy now to gain more control ? Counter offer at higher price??

Anyway, this is an allocation of my cash reserve for potentially better return, it is not significant and yet, I take it as I do not want to miss an opportunity that is reasonably certain.
Or we may be able to demand for more by writing to them prior to the meeting....hahaha.
Please do your own evaluation before buying even if you agree with my view.

lchuanse

24 posts

Posted by lchuanse > 2021-02-10 10:07 | Report Abuse

It was mentioned in HLG most recent (9/2) research article that "With regards to its corporate restructuring exercise, the new targeted completion timeline is now Jul-Aug 2021."

Posted by auditorandconsultant > 2021-02-10 10:15 | Report Abuse

@Ichuanse

Please do not mislead people by referring to outdated or superseded Announcement

You are reminded to refer to the latest announcement dated 29 Jan 2021 in which one of the important points is as follows:-

(ii) the Warrants Consideration, which was originally proposed to be RM0.26 per Warrant via the First Announcement, has been revised such that the Warrants Consideration shall now be determined based on the five (5)-day VWAP of the Warrants immediately preceding the price-fixing date for the Warrants Consideration but shall in no event be lower than RM0.26 per Warrant.

PLEASE IGNORE the old announcement and I had personally contacted and called to IR Department to understand the followings:-

1) The redemption price in any way and any time WILL NOT BE LOWER THAN RM0.26

2) The redemption price is subject to the 5-day VWAP immediately preceeding the Price Fixing Day

3) The Price Fixing Day is not going to fall in Feb 2021 because the proposal need to be approved

4) BIMB Holdings are very keen to ensure the Restructuring or Corporate Exercise could be successful because they want to UNLOCK the VALUE in Takaful

From my experience handling audit, advisory and consulting projects which involve corporate exercise like M&A, Internal Restructuring, I have always been reminded by the CLIENT that they will ensure successful Internal Restructuring no matter how because:-

a) Reputation of the Group
b) Reputation and business of the IB who provided services in this case Maybank IB
c) There is no reason why BIMB does not want to redeem at higher price.

I observe your wordings and I know your intention.

Please do not MISLEAD READER by referring to OLD NEWS or SUPERSEDED ANNOUNCEMENT

I suspect you are from Syndicate

lchuanse

24 posts

Posted by lchuanse > 2021-02-10 10:29 | Report Abuse

I was just sharing a piece of thought from someone else for his reasoning which could still be useful now. I clearly stated that the published date was 28/12/2019. I think almost everyone in this forum know that there was a new announcement recently. Please don't be so suspicious and hostile to others.

Posted by auditorandconsultant > 2021-02-10 10:38 | Report Abuse

大鳄机关算尽,现在还派人来误导大家

我告诉你们,就是BIMB Holding 担心被否决议案,不能内部重组,故而,宣布于2021年1月29日,他们愿意调高收购价格,基于最终定价日的前五天的VWAP

这点不用质疑,本人昨天才确认手续还有母公司的用意。

这次的重组他们只许成功。大家可以不必理会上面这个仁兄的话语。疑点重重。我在马来西亚和新加坡四大会计楼经验过类似的内部重组。通过是一定的,对母公司来说,透过内部重组,释放 Takaful 的价值是百利而无一害。收购价钱对他们来说是皮毛而已,何必大惊小怪。

I think the Syndicate had no way to force retail investor to sell ticket but to mislead investor by using old announcement or irrelevant news/announcements.

Based on my conversation with IR and discussion with them, BIMB Holding on purpose, made announcement on 29 Jan 2021 to revise the Proceed or Consideration for the redemption of WA to a better position which is higher than 26 cents but subject to the 5-day VWAP preceeding Price Fixing Day in favour of all WA holders.

The reason is simple. BIMB Holdings want to ensure SEAMLESS flow of this corporate exercise and they want to ensure successful implementation of this Corporate Exercise.

Another goal of the shareholder in BIMB is that they want to UNLOCK the VALUE in Takaful.

Based on my working experience in Big 4 Malaysia and Singapore handling similar corporate exercise like this, the chances of FAILURE in Corporate Exercise is almost ZERO.

PLEASE CONTINUE BUY and BUY because due to limited supply, now Syndicates had been compelled to PUSH up OPENING PRICE in order to compete in buying the WA with all of the Retail Investors.

Please continue to BUY and BUY, so that we can force the Syndicates to PUSH HARDER for us.

We can enjoy the FRUIT EFFORTLESSLY.

Jolin888

120 posts

Posted by Jolin888 > 2021-02-10 10:52 | Report Abuse

Bkful later you will be syndicate also

Jolin888

120 posts

Posted by Jolin888 > 2021-02-10 10:54 | Report Abuse

I think auditor really buy a lot so he is so sensitive eventhough I am holding 1.1 million unit and keep on buying but to remind the new bie take care of fund management then I become crocodile and syndicate also

Jolin888

120 posts

Posted by Jolin888 > 2021-02-10 11:00 | Report Abuse

But thank you and good job to auditor he has done a good job in holding people confidence

Jolin888

120 posts

Posted by Jolin888 > 2021-02-10 11:14 | Report Abuse

For new bie I got sufficient fund and plan to buy until 2 million shares so that I do not worry retrace or bad news or margin call.

The problem now is no buy or no buy. It is can you hold??

Jolin888

120 posts

Posted by Jolin888 > 2021-02-10 11:17 | Report Abuse

If bimb wa goes up I am OK with my 1.1 million shares return if goes down then I am able to add until 2 million shares

This is called fund management. Or stress management.

okdoke

279 posts

Posted by okdoke > 2021-02-10 11:18 | Report Abuse

If there were old news or old/supercede announcements, kindly don't publish here. I bet it iff you use old/supercede materials while working on your office assignments, your boss will fcuk you right and left and ridicule you and your whole carrier(( promotion to this guy...not too fast since this dude is .... ( fil in your own bad words here)... the BOD has other better candidate)) . I am talking based on total 25 years working experience in MNC and GLIC and working in the US. My advise never ever use old/supercede materials/news/announcements in everything you do. Thrash them and move on. My two sen opinion

Posted by auditorandconsultant > 2021-02-10 11:25 | Report Abuse

@okdoke

Thank you for talking in favour of my stand which is in favour of all Retail Investor

I believe that fella purposely use IRRELEVANT NEWS/BLOGS/ANNOUNCEMENTS to influence investor to dump their tickets

It is OBVIOUS that @Ichuanse is part of a Syndicate

Based on my experience handling FUND MANAGEMENT, I know this fella is doing Syndication which is not something new to me based on my working experience in Malaysia, Singapore Cayman Island, and Shanghai

Posted by auditorandconsultant > 2021-02-10 11:27 | Report Abuse

@Jolin888

It is not that I am sensitive. You should tell another way round to @Ichuanse to EXERCISE CARE when publishing information which is SENSITIVE to the share market

I also suspect you are part of Syndicate based on my experience in share market and fund house

Jolin888

120 posts

Posted by Jolin888 > 2021-02-10 11:28 | Report Abuse

Ya lah ya lah I am syndicate lah so many syndicate in Malaysia so free to talk cock with you all lah

Post a Comment
Market Buzz