ARB BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): ARBB (7181)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

0.00 - 0.00

Trading Volume

62 people like this.

25,520 comment(s). Last comment by whistlebower99 3 weeks ago

Posted by THEREALDEAL > 2020-05-05 12:21 | Report Abuse

Create panic selling?

RoboTop There will be heavy forced selling in ARBB tomorrow. Those who are still holding will be in deeeep trouble. Don't say I didn't warn you earlier.
04/05/2020 4:57 PM

Posted by THEREALDEAL > 2020-05-05 12:22 | Report Abuse

GOOD NEWS GUYS! GOOD NEWS GUYS! GOOD NEWS GUYS! GOOD NEWS GUYS!

LET ME WRITE A SIMPLE SUMMARY ON WHY WE SHOULD BUY ARBB 7181 SHARES!

1.) Executive Summary
ARB Berhad, provides enterprise resource planning, Internet of Things (IoT), and re-energy solutions in Malaysia.

2.) Market Performance
GOOD-- (7 Day Return 25.5%) ( MY IT 4.1%) (MY Market 0.3%)

3.) Valuation
Is ARB Berhad undervalued compared to its fair value and its price relative to the market?
Price to Earnings (PE) ratio

a.) Price To Earnings Ratio
PASS-- PE vs Industry: ARBB is good value based on its PE Ratio (2.6x) compared to the IT industry average (19.5x).

PASS-- PE vs Market: ARBB is good value based on its PE Ratio (2.6x) compared to the MY market (12.5x).

b.) Price to Book Ratio
PASS-- PB vs Industry: ARBB is good value based on its PB Ratio (0.8x) compared to the MY IT industry average (1.1x).

4.) Future Growth
ARB Berhad forecast to perform in the next 1 to 3 years based on estimates from analysts.
PASS-- 82% Forecasted Software industry annual growth in earnings

5.) Past Performance

How has ARB Berhad performed over the past 5 years?
PASS--58.0% Historical annual earnings growth

a.) Past Earnings Growth Analysis
PASS-- Earnings Trend: ARBB has become profitable over the past 5 years, growing earnings by 58% per year.

PASS-- Accelerating Growth: ARBB's earnings growth over the past year (684.6%) exceeds its 5-year average (58% per year).

PASS-- Earnings vs Industry: ARBB earnings growth over the past year (684.6%) exceeded the IT industry 17%.

6.) Return on Equity

PASS-- High ROE: ARBB's Return on Equity (27.5%) is considered high.

7.) Financial Health

How is ARB Berhad's financial position?
PASS-- Short Term Liabilities: ARBB's short term assets (MYR75.7M) exceed its short term liabilities (MYR1.1M).

PASS-- Long Term Liabilities: ARBB's short term assets (MYR75.7M) exceed its long term liabilities (MYR6.5M).

8.) Debt to Equity History and Analysis
PASS-- Debt Level: ARBB's debt to equity ratio (0.1%) is considered satisfactory.

PASS-- Reducing Debt: ARBB's debt to equity ratio has reduced from 3.5% to 0.1% over the past 5 years.

PASS-- Interest Coverage: ARBB's interest payments on its debt are well covered by EBIT (509.3x coverage).

MORE GOOD NEWS GOOD INVESTORS OF ARBB 7181 !!!
ARBB (7181) has 5 main Pillars (AND THIS IS NO CRYSTAL BALL NEWS)

1. Pillar number One

ARBB (7181 ) is doing IOT and others

THE Main focus for investing in ARBB(7181)is because of RM210 million was allocated under the programmed to encourage transition of businesses to Industry 4.0 technology from 2019 till 2021.

2. ARBB (7181) is doing ERP SYSTEM and others

AFTER MCO ARBB JV COMPANY WILL BRING TONS OF CUSTOMERS RAINING IN
(100% CONFIRM)......

3.ARBB (7181) is going for gov project

(HOPEFULLY) CONTRACT WILL BE SIGNING WITHIN 4 MONTHS........
(PLEASE TAKE NOTE, GOV PROJECT STILL UNDER NEGOTIATING!)

4.ARBB (7181) is going overseas
U.S COMPANY Caravan Capital Management LLC IS INVITING ARBB PERSON IN CHARGE GOING AMERICA TO MAKE PROMOTION ABOUT ARB BERHAD!

MORE AND MORE FOREIGN COMPANY WILL SAPU ARBB SHARES (90% CONFIRM).......

5.ARBB(7181) is related to gov...........RECENTLY.

WHICH GOV PARTY? DON'T ASK!!!!!! WILL NOT ANSWER!!!!!!

THE rest are side dishes

Year 2020 will see ARBB (7181) turn into a Red hot bull run stock of IR 4.0 INDUSTRY just like OGSE was for 2019!

BUY NOW ARBB (7181) BEFORE THE PRICE SHOOTS UP!

Posted by MoneyMaker168 > 2020-05-05 14:27 | Report Abuse

Machang MP says will stick to principles, won’t be 'restrained' by GLC post

Being appointed to a government position will not restrain Machang MP Ahmad Jazlan Yaakub from holding on to his principles.
The newly appointed Malaysian Palm Oil Board chairperson told Malaysiakini that he accepted the position to "serve the country", and not to be "bound" by others.
"I am saying sincerely, I am not restrained. If there are parties who think I could be restrained by giving me this GLC chairperson position, they are mistaken.
"[...] If they think, oh, 'Machang MP's problem is solved, we have given him a position'. This is a mistake.
"I have my own stand," he told Malaysiakini when contacted yesterday.
He did not mention any names although it is believed that his remarks were directed towards Umno's Perikatan Nasional ally Bersatu.
Despite Umno having the most federal seats among PN parties, Bersatu appeared to remain dominant, through party president Prime Minister Muhyiddin Yassin and former premier Dr Mahathir Mohamad.
The issue was extended to the distribution of positions among leaders from the two parties, with several Umno leaders claiming they were sidelined in Muhyiddin's cabinet.
Within Muhyiddin's cabinet, Umno leaders are said to been given portfolios with lesser responsibilities compared to Bersatu leaders who jumped from PKR, for example International Trade and Industry Minister Azmin Ali.
The controversy also swept Sabah and Johor with party leaders demanding for GLC positions and debating the new appointments.
Commenting on his own appointment as an Umno leader, Jazlan said he will only support a government that is truly working for the country.
"Which government I am supporting, so long as I see the government is really ensuring the country's sustainability, that I can support," he said.
Jazlan has been appointed as MPOB chairperson effective April 8.
Previously, a list of rumoured Umno leaders to be appointed as GLC heads had gone viral, including party deputy president Mohamad Hasan, said to be named as Tenaga Nasional Berhad chairperson.
Mohamad, however, has since confirmed that he rejected the offer.
Aside from Mohamad, other names on the list include Umno veteran Tengku Razaleigh Hamzah as Petronas chairperson, Umno vice-president Mahdzir Khalid as TM chairperson and Umno supreme council member Tajuddin Abdul Rahman as Prasarana Malaysia Bhd chairperson.
Both Mahdzir and Tajuddin, however, have said that they have yet to receive any confirmation regarding the rumoured appointments.

ARBB 7181 TP1.00

Posted by QuellingBlaster > 2020-05-05 14:29 | Report Abuse

Ho ho ho.. A Malaysian politician with principles.

Now pull the other leg

I can’t help but wonder which principles Machang is thinking he will bring to his new role

The principles of innovation?
Honesty?
Consistency?
Democracy?
Vision?
Reality?
Flexibility?

His comment “I have my own stand” virtually guarantees he will bring no principles to the task
ARBB 7181 TP rm1.00

Posted by Wellington Sky > 2020-05-05 14:30 | Report Abuse

Afternoon guys.........Serve the nation. There is enough talk of serving the nation.

Where are we in the last 60 years ? If not for the Covid19, most of our neighbors have been doing better than us.

60 years under Umno. The slide started after TDM took over. Nothing have been in favor of the nation.

So save this or serve the nation speeches. The only way you can prove your words is through your action.

So let us wait and see............

Posted by traderstrades > 2020-05-05 14:32 | Report Abuse

watch my lips...Ha! Ha!Ha!.. principles?
You are from the same detestable filthy frogs of the govt toilet bowl . - what principles are you trying to sell?

Celaka

Posted by RampageFirstBlood > 2020-05-05 14:34 | Report Abuse

Another day, another dog with "principles" promising to serve the country.

Pariah dogs even when you feed each of them in separate bowls, they will always eye whats in the neighbors bowl and try to steal from the neighbor by attacking the other dog.

What we are witnessing are gangs of pariah dogs belonging to different groups having evicted our loyal pedigrees through the backdoor are now snarling, barking and biting among themselves for the scraps that are being thrown at them to keep them quite.

Our poor nation has being thrown to these ungrateful looting dogs

Posted by gooddaymate > 2020-05-05 14:35 | Report Abuse

Crikey

RampageFirstBlood Please, lets not insult those poor animals by comparing them to these pariah and no class politicians...

yikes

Posted by RampageFirstBlood > 2020-05-05 14:36 | Report Abuse

ok then, take this.......

Posted by RampageFirstBlood > 2020-05-05 14:39 | Report Abuse

..l.. scumno!

Posted by MoneyMaker168 > 2020-05-05 14:40 | Report Abuse

Please do not insult dogs. Dogs are loyal and faithful.

If you must use an adjective can I suggest 'parasite'? RampageFirstBlood !

I was going for bacterial scum, but some are actually useful. So 'parasite' is what I came up with.

Posted by gooddaymate > 2020-05-05 14:40 | Report Abuse

hahahaha

JayC88

898 posts

Posted by JayC88 > 2020-05-05 14:41 | Report Abuse

ARBB-PA is still undervalued, come come!

Posted by DatoSriLuvGuru > 2020-05-05 14:41 | Report Abuse

Ngak ngak ngak ngak

Posted by DatoSriLuvGuru > 2020-05-05 14:42 | Report Abuse

laugh die us MoneyMaker168 !

Posted by RampageFirstBlood > 2020-05-05 14:43 | Report Abuse

These ScUMNO looting Dogs Good For Nothing but scheming how to rape the country by raping the GLCs and empty the coffers dry. LOOTING DOGs are stealing every single Ringgit till everything is in their pockets. PH already got their clarion call for the next GE. ScUMNO is finished!! But so is Tabung Haji and what else Tabung they will empty out and finish up??

WHILE THE RAKYAT QUE TO THE PAWN SHoP to sell what little they still have so as to buy food just to eat and survive, these Useless ScUMNO looting Dogs aka Political Appointees to GLCs are busy ROBBING the nation of its very sustenance and lifeline. All now rushing to follow the bossku example set by MO1 Kleptocrat Razak. Steal like there is no tomorrow. Abuse the GLCs and blame all the losses on the Virus Crisis. Make the GLCs bleed so long as I am the Political Appointee I am All Powerful and I can do Anything I please to the GLC victim. I want to be World Famous and be known as MO2 or MO3.. Help us against these thieves.. Please make it soon while the country can still barely breathe OK. And please stop listening to your Greedy relative down south. ARBB 7181 TP rm1.00

Posted by RampageFirstBlood > 2020-05-05 14:44 | Report Abuse

Hi the luv guru!

Posted by DatoSriLuvGuru > 2020-05-05 14:44 | Report Abuse

Hi guys........

Posted by DatoSriLuvGuru > 2020-05-05 14:44 | Report Abuse

ARBB 7181 TP RM1.00

Posted by DatoSriLuvGuru > 2020-05-05 14:45 | Report Abuse

Different approach but ultimately enriching yourself, your family and your cronies, that’s for sure. If you are really sincere, your position should be given to professional and competent people with expertise in the industry. What do you politicians know, except to fill up your pockets.

Posted by RevenueQueenie > 2020-05-05 14:46 | Report Abuse

Tea time Elaine Tan.....Heard recent news said ARBB 7181 TP RM1.00!

Posted by traderstrades > 2020-05-05 14:47 | Report Abuse

That is what everyone says.......DatoSriLuvGuru

PN principal principle : steal in through the back door and then steal whatever you can get your hands on and the country be damned. Serve the nation? He means, serves the nation right for allowing such a government to exist.

Every MP that is not Minister must not accept any GLC Post follow Tok Mat. The man really has principle he did not accept any Post and decided that his MP's salary is enough and serve the people. That I must say man with Principle. He would be my leader for PM post in the Future.

Posted by DatoSriLuvGuru > 2020-05-05 14:48 | Report Abuse

traderstrades, Unlike that KN character, no principle at all. Just want a cushy GLC job after saying he won't be bribed by any rewards that will restrain him. Just wanted to use the GLC company account like his grandfather's personal account to sign and claim for all his and family expenses. And do Nothing Good but use the GLC Expense Account?Disgusting. We will congregate at his Pasir Gudang or wherever this KN may run to just to make sure he will lose AGAIN this GE 15.

Elaine Tan

425 posts

Posted by Elaine Tan > 2020-05-05 14:49 | Report Abuse

Hi happy investors of Arbb!
Principle???
Is it still available among the backdoor government members.
He himself knows that nobody will believe to his principle. Later can change and say ‘it’s for the rakyat’.

Elaine Tan

425 posts

Posted by Elaine Tan > 2020-05-05 14:49 | Report Abuse

Hi revenuequeen!, yeah, its tea time......

Elaine Tan

425 posts

Posted by Elaine Tan > 2020-05-05 14:51 | Report Abuse

Its because of this RevenueQueen, ARBB 7181 TP rm 1.00

Elaine Tan

425 posts

Posted by Elaine Tan > 2020-05-05 14:52 | Report Abuse

GOOD NEWS GUYS! GOOD NEWS GUYS! GOOD NEWS GUYS! GOOD NEWS GUYS!

ARBB 7181 TP RM1.00 - ARBB 7181 TP RM1.00 - ARBB 7181 TP RM1.00 -

LET ME WRITE A SIMPLE SUMMARY ON WHY WE SHOULD BUY ARBB 7181 SHARES!

1.) Executive Summary
ARB Berhad, provides enterprise resource planning, Internet of Things (IoT), and re-energy solutions in Malaysia.

2.) Market Performance
GOOD-- (7 Day Return 25.5%) ( MY IT 4.1%) (MY Market 0.3%)

3.) Valuation
Is ARB Berhad undervalued compared to its fair value and its price relative to the market?
Price to Earnings (PE) ratio

a.) Price To Earnings Ratio
PASS-- PE vs Industry: ARBB is good value based on its PE Ratio (2.6x) compared to the IT industry average (19.5x).

PASS-- PE vs Market: ARBB is good value based on its PE Ratio (2.6x) compared to the MY market (12.5x).

b.) Price to Book Ratio
PASS-- PB vs Industry: ARBB is good value based on its PB Ratio (0.8x) compared to the MY IT industry average (1.1x).

4.) Future Growth
ARB Berhad forecast to perform in the next 1 to 3 years based on estimates from analysts.
PASS-- 82% Forecasted Software industry annual growth in earnings

5.) Past Performance

How has ARB Berhad performed over the past 5 years?
PASS--58.0% Historical annual earnings growth

a.) Past Earnings Growth Analysis
PASS-- Earnings Trend: ARBB has become profitable over the past 5 years, growing earnings by 58% per year.

PASS-- Accelerating Growth: ARBB's earnings growth over the past year (684.6%) exceeds its 5-year average (58% per year).

PASS-- Earnings vs Industry: ARBB earnings growth over the past year (684.6%) exceeded the IT industry 17%.

6.) Return on Equity

PASS-- High ROE: ARBB's Return on Equity (27.5%) is considered high.

7.) Financial Health

How is ARB Berhad's financial position?
PASS-- Short Term Liabilities: ARBB's short term assets (MYR75.7M) exceed its short term liabilities (MYR1.1M).

PASS-- Long Term Liabilities: ARBB's short term assets (MYR75.7M) exceed its long term liabilities (MYR6.5M).

8.) Debt to Equity History and Analysis
PASS-- Debt Level: ARBB's debt to equity ratio (0.1%) is considered satisfactory.

PASS-- Reducing Debt: ARBB's debt to equity ratio has reduced from 3.5% to 0.1% over the past 5 years.

PASS-- Interest Coverage: ARBB's interest payments on its debt are well covered by EBIT (509.3x coverage).

MORE GOOD NEWS GOOD INVESTORS OF ARBB 7181 !!!
ARBB (7181) has 5 main Pillars (AND THIS IS NO CRYSTAL BALL NEWS)

1. Pillar number One

ARBB (7181 ) is doing IOT and others

THE Main focus for investing in ARBB(7181)is because of RM210 million was allocated under the programmed to encourage transition of businesses to Industry 4.0 technology from 2019 till 2021.

2. ARBB (7181) is doing ERP SYSTEM and others

AFTER MCO ARBB JV COMPANY WILL BRING TONS OF CUSTOMERS RAINING IN
(100% CONFIRM)......

3.ARBB (7181) is going for gov project

(HOPEFULLY) CONTRACT WILL BE SIGNING WITHIN 4 MONTHS........
(PLEASE TAKE NOTE, GOV PROJECT STILL UNDER NEGOTIATING!)

4.ARBB (7181) is going overseas
U.S COMPANY Caravan Capital Management LLC IS INVITING ARBB PERSON IN CHARGE GOING AMERICA TO MAKE PROMOTION ABOUT ARB BERHAD!

MORE AND MORE FOREIGN COMPANY WILL SAPU ARBB SHARES (90% CONFIRM).......

5.ARBB(7181) is related to gov...........RECENTLY.

WHICH GOV PARTY? DON'T ASK!!!!!! WILL NOT ANSWER!!!!!!

THE rest are side dishes

Year 2020 will see ARBB (7181) turn into a Red hot bull run stock of IR 4.0 INDUSTRY just like OGSE was for 2019!

BUY NOW ARBB (7181) BEFORE THE PRICE SHOOTS UP!

Posted by THEREALDEAL > 2020-05-05 15:11 | Report Abuse

With its long stranglehold on Malay politics, its wide outreach and having far more seats than Bersatu and also viewing to recapture the seat of power, it will be foolish either way - either for UMNO not to consolidate its position or Bersatu expecting UMNO to be kind.

This is predatory politics, survival of the fittest, so to speak. This has very little to do with race and religion. With three parties racing to grab a bite on this race and religion pie, it has bared the nakedness of it all.

Of course, the winner of this game is undoubtedly UMNO. Bersatu was just a decoy, a ventilator just at the right time. Certainly it may not be working the way Azmin and Muyhiddin may have planned but they joined a team where "winners take all" will be more likely the endless game that may be played to the hilt, unlike in PH where it was more of give to Bersatu rather than the take business.

It got the coveted PM post. Certainly it did not deliver in GE14 with its 13 seats only. Yet the promise of a PM's post and MB's in non-majority Bersatu states and much more were honoured. But greed has no limits. Ignorance fared far worse. Bersatu was shielded and sheltered to provide sufficient room to grow and strengthen itself. There were sacrifices by component parties in PH to the extent that winning seats was not the yardstick to positions. Yet some of them had the audacity to run down the component parties and threatening to pull out from the coalition, which it did anyway.

Of course, Bersatu cannot expect to get the same leeway from UMNO, as it is painfully finding out. History is one thing but many were wondering as to why Bersatu was so greedy and unprincipled. When there is a promise to hand over the PM post to Anwar, the most honourable thing will be to keep that promise and do so at the earliest opportunity possible. A six-month window would have been more than enough.

Tun was supposed to be an interim PM, to hold the position and to facilitate a smooth transfer but it was very painful to see how he became so obsessed with the post. He and Bersatu started giving flimsy excuses and kept on shifting the goalposts. Compare with how Wan Azizah conducted herself. Besides allowing the use of the PKR flagship, she even turned down politely the offer of the PM position when the King mentioned it to her. Where is the honour. All our religions teach us to be honest. And the Bersatu people think they can get away with such a dishonourable act.

Bersatu thinks it is about Anwar, Of course that was just a tiny thing. They broke the promise they gave to a lady. Surely they cannot be left off the hook,can they? Just watch the game.

Posted by ChinaDragon > 2020-05-05 15:13 | Report Abuse

Our politician really impressive . We should be proud of them seriously, can hold many positions and super multitasking. Even those Ang Moh cannot complete with them. Majority without advance education background or proven track of record managing successful business, and can be appointed to chairmanships and leading GLCs and big corporation. What an achievement and only in Malaysia. Should put this into Guiness Book man.

alipay88

365 posts

Posted by alipay88 > 2020-05-05 15:14 | Report Abuse

ChinaDragon! Its their Training ground , the majority not bothered with costs, performance and results. The objective is ‘ make hay while the sun shines’ . They are betraying their race and our Country .

Posted by SweetMemoryLane > 2020-05-05 15:15 | Report Abuse

yeah guyz,
YB aka Yang Berusaha, Yang Beretika, Yang BodohSombong, Yang Berok etc - your choice (except Yang Berhormat which has to be earned).

The simplest principle and stand is to reject the offer, refuse the appointment.

Unless your principles are “pecah-amanah”, sokong kleptocracy, and you stand neck deep in the filth of corruption.

Bullish

883 posts

Posted by Bullish > 2020-05-05 15:16 | Report Abuse

Start goreng COMCORP 7195

Posted by SweetMemoryLane > 2020-05-05 15:16 | Report Abuse

Remember "Serve the country, serve the people". Haven't we all heard it before, like a broken record? They throw tantrums like a kid when they are not appointed.

Posted by SweetMemoryLane > 2020-05-05 15:16 | Report Abuse

Our YB politicians need to be addressed differently as Yang Beruntung from now on especially for the politicians from PN. It’s so clear what they are after. No maruah (dignity) now matter how loud you shout to be bestowed the elusive but mutually exclusive dignity. Repulsive and revolting display of greed and piece of garbage.

Posted by Zillionaire > 2020-05-05 15:17 | Report Abuse

Isnt it funny and at the same time sickening that they all claim wanting to serve the country and national service konon

while pocketing all sorts of pay, perks and benefits

serving the country my arse you are!

Posted by Zillionaire > 2020-05-05 15:17 | Report Abuse

Principles ! Maybe if the Cows and Pigs believe it ,Then maybe I might be believe it too !

Posted by XxXTripleXxX > 2020-05-05 15:19 | Report Abuse

You should say like this zillionaire!

HELLO PRINCIPLES?

WHAT PRINCIPLES?

NAJIB'S PRINCIPLES????

HABIS LAH

kikiki

Posted by XxXTripleXxX > 2020-05-05 15:19 | Report Abuse

Nobody will believe and trust what you said not even the children.

Posted by XxXTripleXxX > 2020-05-05 15:20 | Report Abuse

Serve the country, serve the people, but serve myself first........

FancyMe

174 posts

Posted by FancyMe > 2020-05-05 15:20 | Report Abuse

Politicians from UMNO having principles is like lookng for a pin in the haystack. Probably the Machang MP had learned well from Thomas Sowell who quoted precisely “Politics is the art of making your selfish desires seem like the national interest”.

Posted by BatistaWorldChamp > 2020-05-05 15:21 | Report Abuse

Booooooooooyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Posted by BatistaWorldChamp > 2020-05-05 15:21 | Report Abuse

Batista the world champ is here!

Posted by BatistaWorldChamp > 2020-05-05 15:22 | Report Abuse

ARBB 7181 TP RM 1.00. sky rocket bull mode is here!

Posted by DatoSriLuvGuru > 2020-05-05 15:23 | Report Abuse

The last we have " cari makan MP" we lost RM50 billion to 1MDB scandal. Now we have another monkey with " principled MP" , I hope this time we lose less then RM500 billion.

Posted by DatoSriLuvGuru > 2020-05-05 15:24 | Report Abuse

Yeah you hear me right guys, RM500 billion!

Posted by Wellington Sky > 2020-05-05 15:27 | Report Abuse

Kit Siang claims no MCO consensus during meeting with state leaders

Veteran opposition MP Lim Kit Siang claimed that there was no consensus reached during a National Security Council meeting on April 28 with the chief executives of 13 states regarding the resumption of business.
In a statement today, the Iskandar Puteri MP claimed that Putrajaya should have called for a second meeting with the chief ministers and menteri besar of these states before imposing the conditional movement control order (MCO), which allowed most businesses to resume, on May 4.
"This is what (International Trade and Industry Minister) Azmin (Ali) should do now instead of issuing a dubious legal threat last night," said Lim, who is a DAP veteran leader.
At the time of writing, Malaysiakini is unable to independently verify Lim's stunning claims. Efforts to confirm this with state governments are currently underway.
It should also be noted that Chow Kon Yeow, the chief minister of Penang, is a senior member of DAP.
Lim was referring to Azmin's claim last night that the states which did not allow businesses to resume operations, in line with the federal government gazette issued by Health Ministry Dr Adham Baba on May 3, would risk being sued by business owners.
As of yesterday, six states - Sarawak, Sabah, Kelantan, Penang, Kedah and Pahang - have yet to reopen their economies.
Azmin also claimed that a consensus had arrived during the April 28 meeting after the chief executive of states were briefed that should the MCO be extended until June, the cumulative loss of national income would wipe out all the growth achieved over the past four years.
Lim said that the refusal to comply by some states was proof that there was no "whole-of-government" approach and an example of a "shambolic" exit plan with poor coordination.
He said Azmin should take pay heed to the chairperson of the Parliamentary select committee on federal/state Relations, Hassan Abdul Karim, who pointed out that federal and state governments are jointly given power on health matters under the ninth schedule of the Federal Constitution.
"It is urgent and imperative that the government adopt an 'all-of-government' and 'whole-of-society' approach with Parliament playing its oversight and scrutiny role to ensure the nation's success in the invisible war against Covid-19 pandemic.
"So far the government has acted as if it knows best when clearly it does not,"

Post a Comment
Market Buzz