ARB BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): ARBB (7181)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

0.035 - 0.04

Trading Volume

62 people like this.

25,508 comment(s). Last comment by bl4ckmoon 1 day ago

felet404

76 posts

Posted by felet404 > 2023-05-02 17:08 | Report Abuse

AGES already going down, will ARBB be the next? Dubious account will not last long in front of broad day light? When shit hits the fan, I think authority should take action on auditors too! Bring back the confidence of Malaysia share market.

James Ng

2,678 posts

Posted by James Ng > 2023-05-05 21:37 | Report Abuse

[转贴] [Video:浅谈ARB BERHAD, ARBB, 7181] - James的股票投资James Share Investing
https://klse.i3investor.com/web/blog/detail/general/2023-05-05-story-h-271534850

ykyew11

483 posts

Posted by ykyew11 > 2023-05-06 01:24 | Report Abuse

https://www.arbiotgroup.com/

Look at the logo at the top left lol, I guess they have just enough budget to hire a pre-schooler. Tag line by the company is hilarious as well "We get the IT job Done"

Posted by BursaVulture > 2023-05-06 19:19 | Report Abuse

lots of stock photos but not a single real world photos of their products or any real screen shot of their software. if this is not a big red flag, then i dont know what it is.

Posted by BursaVulture > 2023-05-06 23:44 | Report Abuse

That website is hosting on a shared hosting and created via WIX? Who uses WIX for web building? Little high school kids? Not even WordPress with own dedicated hosting. If this doesn't smell like something is rotten, then I dont know what to say. Serba did that with all their tiny 'affiliate' companies that awarded them huge mega projects. All their partners' website are created on cheap shared hosting using free templates.

curiousq

779 posts

Posted by curiousq > 2023-05-08 09:51 | Report Abuse

semua naik, ini jatuh ..... mampos lah

ykyew11

483 posts

Posted by ykyew11 > 2023-05-09 00:02 | Report Abuse

Even building a decent website is just too much for a so called "IT" company, yet they claim to "get the IT job done". Are they even for real?

They are definitely making a mockery of their shareholders

jaywalker

58 posts

Posted by jaywalker > 2023-05-09 15:27 | Report Abuse

I like the arb iot logo, well done job by a 12 year old

Posted by MarcusBioTech > 2023-05-11 23:12 | Report Abuse

FACT 01: ARBB announced it plans to go for NASDAQ Listing. Then it posted on Q1 2023 they did submit but there was delay.

Result: Achieved. ARBB (NASDAQ) now listed and valued at US4.86 per share or market capitalisation of US$116million or RM522million. ARBB (Malaysia) owns 95% of ARBB (NASDAQ). The parent ARBB (M) now has current valuation of ONLY RM134million. Bear in mind that ARBB (M) has other business besides ARBB (NASDAQ) such as Cloud service and ERP.

How would you like to buy a house for RM134,000 but the house comes with gold bars worth RM522,000?

Do your math, if you must, please.

Disclosure: I am a shareholder of ARBB and ARBB PA. May continue to buy in next 72 operational hours of writing.

Sources:
ARBB IOT listing in NASDAQ, 2023, https://www.klsescreener.com/v2/announcements/view/4628521

i3lurker

13,606 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2023-05-11 23:23 | Report Abuse

I have to agree here with felet404
the reason why SAP is expensive is the database Oracle which most SAP customers use.
the 70% less pricing is definitely fake if you use the free database MySQL and add bolts and nuts to it.

=> comparing Kancil with Benz and then claim that Kancil is cheaper is very Idio_tic

Posted by felet404 > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

"ARBB offers the SAP solutions at affordable price about 70% less in pricing compared to SAP Holdings in South Asian countries with proven profitability since 2019."
Seriously MarcusBiotech, how much ARB pays you to write nonsense? Can you name a few clients that are using ARB ERP software?

Posted by BursaVulture > 2023-05-12 12:13 | Report Abuse

MarcusBioTech

Can you ask the board to demo the software and services during AGM? I would love to see some magic show. Not a single screen shot of their software available on their website.

felet404

76 posts

Posted by felet404 > 2023-05-12 12:23 | Report Abuse

Since Marcus want to talk about Fact, let's talk about fact:
1. Based on your Fact 01, you buy a house but the house got gold bars, what if those gold bars are just gilded bricks to CON you? The financial report is so questionable and I really doubt the professionalism of the auditors, if this ARBB company goes down, the auditors should bear certain responsibility!
You still have not answer my questions if you can name a few companies that using ARB super duper ERP software which provides the company a revenue of 150-300 million? I bet a lot of professionals from IT line never heard of it.

2. I am also the shareholder of this company, just that I have doubt on the person that runs the company, which I heard a lot of negative news about the MDs, now it is too late for me to exit as the share prices are worthless! Good luck to you if you still want to pursue on this stock, it makes me wonder if you are being paid to entice other innocent investors to buy this share. Lol

ykyew11

483 posts

Posted by ykyew11 > 2023-05-12 19:07 | Report Abuse

Any chance we can vote Liew out in the next AGM? Feels kind of difficult given the number of shares he holds. The current share price doesn't justify him to be there at all, in fact I'd argue Liew is not acting in the best interest of the shareholders.

Posted by BursaVulture > 2023-05-13 18:22 | Report Abuse

The only difference between ARBB and Serba is one got caught and the other might get away with the crime. Serba IT too has huge revenue, but 0 screen shot of their software, no real clients except for a toilet cleaning co in India....

Posted by MarcusBioTech > 2023-05-13 23:55 | Report Abuse

FACT 02: ARBB (M) wanted to expand via Acquisitions in Malaysia.

Result: In 2021/2, it made two strategic acquisitions. Walk the Talk is important as it improves shareholders confidence.

Disclosure: I am not paid or related to any key management in ARBB. Opinions expressed are mine. Caveat Emptor. Please do your own due diligence and facts findings before investment decision.

Posted by MarcusBioTech > 2023-05-14 10:21 | Report Abuse

FACT 03: ARBB strategically collaborated with BFI Asia , leading ASEAN Management consultancy, to provide Working From Home environment, company secretaries and SMI firms. Saves costs and time for CLIENTS which need to comply with Company Law to attend meetings albeit remotely. Target revenues are RM100million in 24 months which is end 2024. Actively seeking to link with other management consulting firms such as Eurogain, Malaysia’s leading franchise development platform, as launchpad to reach out frachisors outlets on software which may include AI and Data Analytics.

Result: ARBB is expanding its Software development by integrating to real users.

Disclosure: Investor for over 3 decades. Constantly looking for buy severely undervalued companies with sustainable competitive advantages (Michael Porter,1995)

Be cautions when others are greedy, be greedy when others are cautious (Warren Buffett, 1997)

Source: https://theedgemalaysia.com/article/arbs-unit-eyes-rm100-mil-revenue-within-24-months-bfi-asia-collaboration

Posted by BursaVulture > 2023-05-14 16:56 | Report Abuse

Can give RM100m project but company doesn't even have a website? or I am not good in googling, please share BFI website. Thanks. I want to know more about BFI to know if it is a legit company.

According to my research, BFI was founded in July 2020, about 3 years ago, and so fast can give rm100m project to ARBB?

Michael R.

4,761 posts

Posted by Michael R. > 2023-05-14 17:32 | Report Abuse

Its normal ... everyone could sign MoU but stated it like classified customer..
Can inflate maximum possible trades value worth millions or billions.. but later end up just 1K 1Mil etc who enforce anyway...

felet404

76 posts

Posted by felet404 > 2023-05-14 23:18 | Report Abuse

Hahah, this Marcus is a joker, I hope he knows the difference between RM100m and RM100, in Malaysia it is not that easy to have a RM100m revenue, like what BursaVulture mentioned, if a company don't have or can't even afford a proper website, how to help ARBB create RM100m revenue? This guy gave his 2 cents about ARBB Counter
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtxyrTU6KiA

Since Marcus love to use theedge as reference let me pull out some news about another news related to fatty liew

BEFORE:
https://theedgemalaysia.com/article/ageson-kobena-eye-rm23b-annual-revenue-smart-vending-machine-venture

AFTER:
https://theedgemalaysia.com/node/666805

Please check again, may be MOU with BFI already called off without you knowing it. Perhaps you can call those guys from Eurogain on news link that you shared to verify if the collaboration still on going? LOL!

line

1,677 posts

Posted by line > 2023-05-15 18:22 | Report Abuse

I pity Larry Liew ….

ykyew11

483 posts

Posted by ykyew11 > 2023-05-15 21:38 | Report Abuse

Honestly I won't be surprised if the next announcement other than the quarterly reports is about the resignation of auditors

line

1,677 posts

Posted by line > 2023-05-16 13:19 | Report Abuse

I m just worried angry investors who have lost their life time savings will strip and beat up the directors, as no money to survive. Thinking at least can go to jail. Plus they feel they can study something in jail...

line

1,677 posts

Posted by line > 2023-05-16 13:20 | Report Abuse

i have advised many times...marcus if possible don't fan the flame. The public can be very angry bro.

line

1,677 posts

Posted by line > 2023-05-16 13:23 | Report Abuse

i appreciate your comments but not the right time bro...

i3lurker

13,606 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2023-05-16 13:28 | Report Abuse

If it is RM300 million turnover and software is 30% of SAP price, then there is a hell of a lot of software floating around Malaysia and SEA, Asia, Gaia, Galaxy, Universe and maybe even Andromeda.

so far no one ever heard of any software.
The said RM300 million software must be so good that it is invisible.

That reminds me of Serba RM hundreds of millions of invisible projects showing up as empty land in Google maps and other satellite mapping systems.
:)

Tokyolo

51 posts

Posted by Tokyolo > 2023-05-16 16:53 | Report Abuse

HAHA laugh at ARBB, everyone know as long u got money, NASDAQ listing also no problem

line

1,677 posts

Posted by line > 2023-05-17 14:29 | Report Abuse

more and more people from the public are getting angry....i think they shouldn't do the agm... many people lost money....getting stripped naked is going to be really bad

Posted by BursaVulture > 2023-05-17 15:41 | Report Abuse

maybe even liew lost money, maybe he thought with the nasdaq good news, he can offload his shares. but never fly also.

Posted by MarcusBioTech > 2023-05-18 01:12 | Report Abuse

I am delighted when there are differences in opinions. Arguments backed by facts are powerful.

Accusations that there are no products visible is shallow. Why? Independent parties have to express opinions on Financial Statements.

External Auditors are bound by the best audit practice issued by World No. 1 body IFAC (International Federation of Accountants)

To state Serba Dinamik only reinforce two points:

1. Didn’t External Auditors find out the irregularities? Of course, the damage was done, but was uncovered, nonetheless.

2. Aren’t one conveniently overlooking the External Auditors work over 99.93% or over 1,400 public listed companies which reported Unqualified Financial Statements.

Thus, if ARBB wishes to defraud the public, shouldn’t it do so via Private limited (Sdn Bhd) instead of risking it in public eye under EA scrutiny?

Oh yes, I see the users like to hurl insults and blanket statements. Well, I suggest to desist from it as it reflects your upbringing by parents. ( I ignore such negativities)

Upgrade the forum to facts exchange and some of contributors do which I highly appreciate.

Posted by BursaVulture > 2023-05-23 22:33 | Report Abuse

1. Why do they kept on changing auditor?
2. In the AGM, please tell them to demo the software and share screen shot of the software.
3. Please tell them to reveal the list of clients.

sting79

754 posts

Posted by sting79 > 2023-05-24 11:41 | Report Abuse

MarcusBioTech: ARBB offers the SAP solutions at affordable price about 70% less in pricing compared to SAP Holdings in South Asian countries with proven profitability since 2019.

ARB selling SAP solutions or licenses? Best joke in the SAP world, at least in this part of the world...

Better be careful with your words/comments as SAP world is very small, advise you to remove 'SAP' from your articles. You don't want to mess with real SAP vendors believe me...

sting79

754 posts

Posted by sting79 > 2023-05-24 11:52 | Report Abuse

MarcusBioTech: ARBB offers the SAP solutions at affordable price about 70% less in pricing compared to SAP Holdings in South Asian countries with proven profitability since 2019.

If you think the chances are not many from the SAP industry is checking out I3Investor forum, you are dead wrong. Many SAP counterparts is involve in the share market since years ago, and you are a fool to put the above statement in a public forum.

To all who read this, the statement above about ARBB offering SAP solutions is definitely a big RED flag. Please avoid this counter, and best of luck to those who are holding.

Posted by Spacewhalezz > 2023-05-24 13:36 | Report Abuse

Following Ages footstep

Posted by MarcusBioTech > 2023-05-25 01:31 | Report Abuse

Context of pricing ERP.

ERP systems are usually customised. For SME (Small-Mid sized firms) don’t need a full suite of ERP system. SAP Business One Perpetual License at US$3,213 per user. if you put 10 users for 5 departments, over 5 year period, the costs RM8.87million. SAP is too expensive for SMEs using a five year subscription contract cost Thus, many independent ERP providers can compete with prices as little as RM0.5million per year or RM2.5million over 5 year contract can find a niche market or 70% less to SAP Business One Perpetual License.

ARB Bhd is well positioned to focus on this largely underserved SME segment.

Posted by MarcusBioTech > 2023-05-25 01:31 | Report Abuse

ARB Bhd is well positioned to focus on this largely underserved SME segment.

In other words, to have bare essentials ERP and out-price SAP are plausible.

Are the Reported Financial Statements reliable?
External Auditors are bound by Auditing Standards to obtained SUFFICIENT APPROPRIATE AUDIT EVIDENCES (SAAE) to form an opinion on ARBB’s Financial Statements including the Revenues segments.

Again, if you see my earlier posts, SAAE are strongest audit evidence that ARBB is legit on its operating businesses.

To state that Financial Statements are absurd or foolish is to accuse the External Auditors failure in delivering their duty to express an opinion based on SAAE.

ARBB Audited reported is UNQUALIFIED Audit Opinion meaning that one can rely with relative confidence on its reported finances similar to other listed entities such as Maybank, Sime Darby or Small firms.

Can anyone give evidence(s) that EA have failed to in obtaining SAAE on Financial statements thus making it unreliable?

Can anyone provide evidences:
[1] that cast doubts on ARBB’s reported profits of RM25million over last 4 quarters giving PE ratio of 5times based on current market capitalisation of RM124million?
[2] to state that ARBB’s Net tangible asset is 31 sen per share which is over 65% discount as its market price at 10.5 sen (at time of writing)?

Source: Fortune (2023), SAP vs Oracle ERP Pricing , https://www.forbes.com/advisor/business/software/sap-vs-oracle/, visited on 25 May

Note: I have earlier posted SEVEN reasons why ARBB’s financial reports up to year 2022 are reliable for investing decision.

sting79

754 posts

Posted by sting79 > 2023-05-25 01:53 | Report Abuse

You mentioned ARBB has proven profitability since 2019 by offering about 70% less in pricing. Please provide a link/source to this claim and existing clients using ARBB SAP Business One. It's not very hard to validate your claims as myself has been in SAP for more than 15 years.

Posted by MarcusBioTech > 2023-05-25 02:18 | Report Abuse

Re-posted and inserted “ ___ “ for emphasis

SAP HOLDINGS "of Asia" is Here!

SAP is world leading "CRM and ERP provider" with market valuation at EURO60BILLION or RM290 BILLION.

ARBB offers the SAP solutions at affordable price about 70% less in pricing "compared to SAP Holdings" in South Asian countries with proven profitability since 2019.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Clarifications
The context of my posting is ARBB offers ERP solutions that is so attractive making it the SAP of Asia. SAP offers ERP solutions in which ARBB can under-cut on pricing with its own Customised ERP solutions.

I didn’t mean that ARBB is able to buy from SAP and then resell it at 70% less. How can that be unless done so at a loss?

I am being quoted out of context.

Confident it clarifies.

Posted by MarcusBioTech > 2023-05-25 02:22 | Report Abuse

on a positive note, delighted to have an SAP professional of 15 years contributing. Thank you, sting79.

If possible, I would be grateful if you tell me the differences between SCICOM Berhad, ARBB and SAP in terms of target customers as in are they direct rivals or the complement one another? Best hear from expert like you.

sting79

754 posts

Posted by sting79 > 2023-05-25 02:44 | Report Abuse

Please provide the name of ARBB ERP software, nothing could be found online.

Even the address on arbberhad.com is dubious, my previous employer is in Menara Exchange 106 where its directory board list down all the tenants there. Again, it's not hard for someone to just go there to verify if ARBB really has an office there.

sting79

754 posts

Posted by sting79 > 2023-05-25 03:01 | Report Abuse

I'm not sure if any SME looking for an ERP solution would consider ARB, as its website has almost zero information. While its "About Us" section highly proclaims "We focus on software development in cloud customised ERP and IoT Solutions to reduce dependence on external vendors in order to capture higher share of markets".

Similar modus operandi on Serbadk IT page with its dubious client addresses and client websites and fake client (this is confirmed as I'm working in a project for the named client at that time).

Posted by MarcusBioTech > 2023-05-25 11:04 | Report Abuse

This is addressed before. Independent parties with low ethical threats of self interests have verified ARBB Financial Statements that the businesses it reported are legit. See my earlier posts.

If one doesn’t trust the Corporate Governance system, then Stock Market investment is not suitable.

On 16 Mac, 2023, an announcement on change of address to Menara 106. Good idea to visit and verify if one is saying that ARBB is not telling the truth to Bursa. But why one be suspicious on this?

Could it be Menara 106 hasn’t update their tenant listing? It is new building, right?

Source: Bursa 2023, Change of address https://www.bursamalaysia.com/market_information/announcements/company_announcement/announcement_details?ann_id=3337281, visited on 25 May

Posted by MarcusBioTech > 2023-05-25 11:04 | Report Abuse

My take is ARBB is deeply undervalued and looking to see its expansion in SEA region via Mergers and Acquisitions especially now with its listed subsidiary in NASDAQ. ARBIOT is valued at US$102.5million or over RM470million. Just this subsidiary ie not counting other businesses of ARBB such as Agro-tech, CRM, CloudSec, Cloud computing, ARBB as parent is valued at RM124mil.

Including its subsidiary of ARBB (NASDAQ) , ARBB (M) fair value needs to be at least 68sen per share. Notwithstanding the fact that ARBB-PA will auto convert to ordinary shares next year, the valuation is 52sen. that is 50 bagger potential.

Note: Caveat Emptor. I own both ARBB and ARBB PA and continue to buy.

See good article on how undervalued ARBB is.
https://klse.i3investor.com/web/blog/detail/Potentialinvestment/2022-08-15-story-h1627922367-ARB_BERHAD_Nasdaq_Spinoff_Explained

Posted by BursaVulture > 2023-05-25 12:24 | Report Abuse

MarcusBioTech

Screen shot of their software or demo, please. I have a space house on the moon to sell to you, please trust me.

Posted by MarcusBioTech > 2023-05-25 12:53 | Report Abuse

I see your distrust simply because you couldn’t see actual product.

On your house on moon:

1] Do you have External audit report to verify the house valuation?

2] Can you submit license from Bursa Malaysia stating your construction business and your shares are traceable?

3] Do you have independent Architect Certification to tell me the construction on moon progress?

4] Can you show your Architect Drawings endorsed by Government?

5] Did you win any independent Awards such as Best Property Design which we saw Sunway Group, GAMUDA Group and Sime Group won?

If your answers above are YES, I am interested. Just not taking your word for it, I am sure you understand.

This is Corporate Governance that is much higher intensity on ALL listed companies in Bursa.

Of course, there are companies who fall through the cracks of supervision such as S Dinamik but that is extremely rare. If you score 99.93% in exam, aren’t you top scholar? Bursa has that score and ARBB is under this scrutiny.

mectronx

40 posts

Posted by mectronx > 2023-05-25 16:04 | Report Abuse

where is nasdaq power?

sting79

754 posts

Posted by sting79 > 2023-05-25 16:11 | Report Abuse

MarcusBioTech gives confusing and nonsensical reply, this is what a typical straw hat man sounds like. Not the one piece straw hat lol. Better don't feed the troll anymore, save some energy for shopee payday better!

sting79

754 posts

Posted by sting79 > 2023-05-25 16:52 | Report Abuse

MarcusBioTech: why cannot be suspicious of the company address? Menara Exchange 106 is considered to be a luxury location for offices to be setup.

When I found out that serbadk client's addresses and websites are dubious, that prompted me to be cautious and finally sold off way before the shit hits the fan.

Be a nice guy, go there (can take lrt) and screenshot the building tenant directory list for us ok? I don't hold any shares but I'm sure many others would appreciate what you've done and feel more at ease.

Posted by BursaVulture > 2023-05-25 19:00 | Report Abuse

MarcusBioTech probably invested majority of his money into ARBB, hoping the nasdaq listing will make him a multi-millionaire.

Just look at ARBB website, where is the screen shot? where is the demo? where is the download? where is the tutorial? where is case study? nothing.... only stock images. Look at the recent listed Autocount, they have everything.... how can a software company not show their software?

you need to wake up and smell the shit Liew lied to you. Scam stock...

sting79

754 posts

Posted by sting79 > 2023-05-26 10:18 | Report Abuse

Looking at the past 3 years price volume, the highest daily trade was mid Aug 2020 with around 46 million shares traded. That translates to a meager ~6 million MYR worth of trades. With this I can speculate that the shark is just some kicimiao one, the boss need spend more money on market makers, not business makers lol!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz