YINSON HOLDINGS BHD

KLSE (MYR): YINSON (7293)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

-0.01 (0.42%)

Day's Change

2.38 - 2.40

Trading Volume

5 people like this.

4,263 comment(s). Last comment by Mabel 1 week ago

FedEx

13 posts

Posted by FedEx > 2024-02-14 09:39 | Report Abuse

KUALA LUMPUR: Yinson Holdings Bhd's indirect wholly-owned Netherlands-based subsidiary Yinson Bergenia Production BV (YBPBV), has secured a US$720 million syndicated loan facility.

The lenders are ING Bank NV, Malayan Banking Bhd, Natixis Corporate & Investment Banking, Standard Chartered Bank (Singapore) Ltd and United Overseas Bank Ltd, who will act as the lead arrangers, underwriters and bookrunners.

The agreement was also signed by the Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Ltd and JP Morgan which are participating as mandated lead arrangers.

The six-year limited recourse loan will be used to support the ongoing construction of FPSO Maria Quitéria, a floating, production, storage and offloading (FPSO) project awarded to Yinson by Petróleo Brasileiro SA (Petrobras) in November 2021.

It is a limited recourse loan, i.e. the creditor seeks to wholly or primarily rely on the cash flows and assets of the project for repayment and security, rather than on Yinson.

OTB

11,200 posts

Posted by OTB > 2024-02-14 09:45 | Report Abuse

I buy into Yinson share because 10 out 10 analysts recommending a buy on Yinson.
Yinson is not my major investment in my portfolio.
I buy a small amount on this stock as a long term investment.
I like the fundamentals of Yinson.
Yinson has an order book of > USD 20.0 billion, the order will last until 2048.
Thank you.

OTB

11,200 posts

Posted by OTB > 2024-02-14 09:55 | Report Abuse

What is the share price of Petrobras ?
Ans : 41.30 BRL.
1 BRL = 0.96 RM.

Brazil is the largest oil producer in South America, the eighth largest global oil producer, eighth largest oil consumer, and has the largest recoverable ultra-deep oil reserves in the world.

Why is Brazilian real getting stronger ?
In addition to their higher interest rates, Brazil and Mexico benefitted from being relatively safe markets to invest in during the uncertain global environment since the war in Ukraine and the resulting energy crisis in Europe and attracted capital flows that moved out of Russia.

Brazilian real and Mexican peso are the only major currencies that have outperformed the strong US dollar YTD.

Surging commodity prices helped net commodity exporters like Brazil. Brazilian real has benefitted from its strong exports earlier this year, thanks to the strong demand and higher commodity prices, e.g., price rises in crude oil and agricultural products, amid the global supply disruptions since the Russian-Ukraine conflict started. Total exports of Brazil broadly increased in 2022, as Chart 2 shows, driven by the growth in crude oil and soybeans.

1 BRL = 0.96 RM.

Brazil is the largest oil producer in South America, the eighth largest global oil producer, eighth largest oil consumer, and has the largest recoverable ultra-deep oil reserves in the world.
I repeat ......

I believe Petrobras is larger than the Petronas of Malaysia.
Is it true that Petrobras cannot get loans from the bank ?
It needs Yinson to secure loan for Petrobras on her behalf.
Simply bullshit and tell lies in this forum.

Do not know how FPSO works, please do not bullshit and tell lies in I3.

I talk with facts and figures.
Thank you.

OTB

11,200 posts

Posted by OTB > 2024-02-14 10:14 |

Post removed.Why?

OTB

11,200 posts

Posted by OTB > 2024-02-14 10:26 | Report Abuse

The loan that secured for this FPSO Maria Quiteria is a limited recourse loan.

What is a limited recourse loan ?
Ans : A limited recourse loan, i.e. the creditor seeks to wholly or primarily rely on the cash flows and assets of the project for repayment and security, rather than on Yinson.

Thank you.

leno

6,123 posts

Posted by leno > 2024-02-14 10:29 | Report Abuse

when i see a company with almost no cash, manage to secure MASSIVE loan, syndicate some more , ...remind me of people with nothing, go borrow money from ah long

😘😘

OTB

11,200 posts

Posted by OTB > 2024-02-14 10:48 | Report Abuse

Posted by Mabel > 12 hours ago | Report Abuse

Cash Balance: This is the amount of cash and cash equivalents that a company has at a given point of time. It indicates the liquidity and solvency of a company. A higher cash balance means that the company has more cash available to meet its obligations and invest in its growth. A lower cash balance means that the company has less cash available to meet its obligations and invest in its growth.

The cash balance of Yinson as of October 2023 was RM2.75 billion, which means that it had RM2.75 billion of cash and cash equivalents.

#MOBAjobg
Gearing ratio (GR) as defined in AR = Net debt / Total Capital
Yinson = 0.55.

Yinson Holdings Berhad (Yinson):
Gearing Ratio (GR) = 0.55
Interpretation: Yinson’s gearing ratio indicates that 55% of its capital is funded by debt, while the remaining 45% comes from equity.
Prudence Assessment: Yinson’s gearing ratio is within the yardstick of 0.50, suggesting a relatively conservative financial structure.

Please understand how FPSO works before post your comments.
Thank you.

Mabel

23,508 posts

Posted by Mabel > 2024-02-14 11:29 | Report Abuse

#OTB What is the share price of Petrobras ?
1 BRL = 0.96 RM.

Why is Brazilian real getting stronger ?
In addition to their higher interest rates, Brazil and Mexico benefitted from being relatively safe markets to invest in during the uncertain global environment since the war in Ukraine and the resulting energy crisis in Europe and attracted capital flows that moved out of Russia.

Brazilian real and Mexican peso are the only major currencies that have outperformed the strong US dollar YTD.

Surging commodity prices helped net commodity exporters like Brazil. Brazilian real has benefitted from its strong exports earlier this year, thanks to the strong demand and higher commodity prices, e.g., price rises in crude oil and agricultural products, amid the global supply disruptions since the Russian-Ukraine conflict started. Total exports of Brazil broadly increased in 2022, as Chart 2 shows, driven by the growth in crude oil and soybeans.

1 BRL = 0.96 RM.

I repeat ......

I believe Petrobras is larger than the Petronas of Malaysia.
Is it true that Petrobras cannot get loans from the bank ?
It needs Yinson to secure loan for Petrobras on her behalf.
Simply bullshit and tell lies in this forum.

Do not know how FPSO works, please do not bullshit and tell lies in I3.

I talk with facts and figures.
Thank you.
14/02/2024 9:55 AM

Nice and lovely OTB..

In the movie Fast Five, during a confrontation, Dominic Toretto delivers the memorable line:

“And your mistake? Thinking you’re in America. You’re a long way from home. This is Brazil!”

This quote emphasizes the shift in location and the high stakes faced by Yinson; Mabel’s 13th Prince..

To Our Success !

Captain Mabel Meow

OTB

11,200 posts

Posted by OTB > 2024-02-16 10:32 | Report Abuse

These are the stocks analysts favour for 2024.
https://klse.i3investor.com/web/blog/detail/savemalaysia/2024-02-16-story-h-188419978-These_are_the_stocks_analysts_favour_for_2024

Yinson
Across sectors, top picks include floating production storage offloading vessel (FPSO) operators Yinson Holdings Bhd and Bumi Armada Bhd.
Thank you.

nikicheong

2,467 posts

Posted by nikicheong > 2024-02-20 15:56 | Report Abuse

Yinson mulls US$1b funding round for unit before IPO, Bloomberg reports

https://theedgemalaysia.com/node/701570

OTB

11,200 posts

Posted by OTB > 2024-02-20 16:32 | Report Abuse

I hope it is a good news to Yinson, the share price of Yinson failed to perform despite many good announcements previously.
I believe the PAT for FY 2024 result (Jan 2024) to be released in March 2024 will be very good.
I expect the PAT to be around 1 billion.
No many companies listed in KLSE able to report 1 billion PAT.
Hope for a better luck for Yinson in 2024.

AmInvest recommended a target price of 4.00 for Yinson in its latest report attached.
https://klse.i3investor.com/web/pricetarget/research/70410
Thank you.

rl68

176 posts

Posted by rl68 > 2024-02-23 10:38 | Report Abuse

Yinson has been included in the prestigious S&P Global Sustainability Yearbook 2024, marking our first recognition by S&P Global as a Yearbook Member. S&P Global also named us as Industry Mover, an accolade that acknowledges that we charted the strongest improvement amongst our peers in the Energy Equipment & Services Industry.

8dragon

2,128 posts

Posted by 8dragon > 2024-02-28 11:48 | Report Abuse

Expect a poor qtr financial result.....sold all @ 2.49...

OTB

11,200 posts

Posted by OTB > 2024-02-28 12:32 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by Permutation > 2024-02-28 12:52 | Report Abuse

Perhaps Yinson should be compared with Armada?

OTB

11,200 posts

Posted by OTB > 2024-02-28 13:14 | Report Abuse

The Q4 2023 result of Armada is good if there is no impairment loss of 514 million.

I take a quick look into the results.
Ebitda = 386 million profit ( historical high operating profit).
Impairment loss = (514) million.

If without impairment loss, there is still an operating profit for Armada.
Thank you.

UncleFollower

1,369 posts

Posted by UncleFollower > 2024-02-28 13:40 | Report Abuse

OTB, Yinson no worries. Your fundamental analysis in tact. If there's unforeseen event, Yinson crash, we buy more. The greatest risk to Yinson should have been external, interest rate risk, oil risk even if it's indirect. Once Fed rate peaks (if it didn't already) and have a clear path downward, perceived interest rate risk will reduce substantially. Oil has been stable - FPSOs are happy with Oil $60, and I always say, Yinson survived negative Oil price period in tact, profits intact, not share price infact...

By right, Yinson is an indirect proxy to USD strength. USD up, Yinson earnings up. The share price is reflecting none of that.

Surprise seller emerged in warrants. I am going for it. Starting with $500k today at 0.435, if all can be done today then be it. If itchy finger maybe hit more. In any event, if warrants fail I will exercise them all at total cost $2.70+ which I will accept. That's the cost of speculating for short term gains lol

The frustration we have with Yinson is not so much how much money it makes...it's the opportunity cost where it's going no where while we are already in a baby bull market pffffffff

OTB

11,200 posts

Posted by OTB > 2024-02-28 14:45 | Report Abuse

Dear UncleFollower,

Thank you for your comforting statement, I have waited for quite a long time.
I missed all opportunity to make money in the last few months.

I have a big disappointment on Yinson-WA recommendation in 2023.
In the early part of 2023, I spotted 2 good stocks to buy.
One is Yinson and the other is YTLPower.
The share prices of both YTLPower and Yinson-WA are almost the same in the range of 0.70.
I recommended strongly on Yinson-WA instead of YTLPower because of analyst recommendations.
All ten analysts recommended a buy on Yinson and there was no analyst recommend a buy on YTLPower.
The analyst from Maybank recommended the target price for Yinson is 5.05.
If you buy Yinson-WA at 0.70, based on the target price of Yinson at 5.05, the share price of Yinson-WA should be 3.27 based on 10% premium.
The potential gain of Yinson-WA is 367% (ROI).
I bought Yinson-WA and I dare not buy YTLPower even I have a big capital with me.
It is the biggest mistake I had made in 2023, otherwise, most of my valued clients would have made a lot of money in 2023 and 2024.
I really cannot forgive myself on this big mistake.
I bought YTLPower shares later when the share price was ranging from 1.00 to 1.30 respectively.

A sad story to tell here.
Thank you.

UncleFollower

1,369 posts

Posted by UncleFollower > 2024-02-29 12:03 | Report Abuse

Dear OTB, if that is what you did, it is not a mistake and in fact a shrewd move. A good trader never hestitates to acknowledge a mistake and move on. Your move to pick up YTLP at 40-80% higher than the price you first identified is now proven to be a smart move and that led to many folds of profits

UncleFollower

1,369 posts

Posted by UncleFollower > 2024-02-29 12:04 | Report Abuse

Yinson warrants big seller still sleeping today hmmmmmm

Mabel

23,508 posts

Posted by Mabel > 2024-02-29 13:15 | Report Abuse

...share price is up today...

Nice..

UncleFollower

1,369 posts

Posted by UncleFollower > 2024-02-29 15:26 | Report Abuse

When stocks get bashed down and then rebound without much difficulty...like Armada, LHI post results...you know we are in a bull market

Yinson warrants up dont too happy ya that's me and my small money testing, since big seller sleeping

OTB

11,200 posts

Posted by OTB > 2024-02-29 15:50 |

Post removed.Why?

Vdhawan

155 posts

Posted by Vdhawan > 2024-02-29 18:19 | Report Abuse

May be can write an email about that and send to their management, hehe

Mabel

23,508 posts

Posted by Mabel > 2024-03-01 10:49 | Report Abuse

OTB I hope it is a good news to Yinson, the share price of Yinson failed to perform despite many good announcements previously.
I believe the PAT for FY 2024 result (Jan 2024) to be released in March 2024 will be very good.
I expect the PAT to be around 1 billion.
No many companies listed in KLSE able to report 1 billion PAT.
Hope for a better luck for Yinson in 2024.

AmInvest recommended a target price of 4.00 for Yinson in its latest report attached.
https://klse.i3investor.com/web/pricetarget/research/70410
Thank you.
20/02/2024 4:32 PM

OTB Dear,

Yinson has been climbing well since yesterday. Perhaps insiders are buying expecting fantastic result..

Thank you so much for sharing..

Meow

UncleFollower

1,369 posts

Posted by UncleFollower > 2024-03-04 17:32 | Report Abuse

This month expect Yinson to announce all time high quarterly results.

At the same time, expect Yinson share price to either go side ways or move down lol

UncleFollower

1,369 posts

Posted by UncleFollower > 2024-03-04 17:33 | Report Abuse

The bloomberg reported US$1B pre-IPO fund raising is huge.

US$1B > 60% of present market cap

Again, given Yinson's track record (in terms of share price), it may or may not move the needle

The wait contiues, good counter, no fear, have patience

8dragon

2,128 posts

Posted by 8dragon > 2024-03-04 20:32 | Report Abuse

The reality is YINSON share price will not be able to reach 2.80 for the first half of this Year....

OTB

11,200 posts

Posted by OTB > 2024-03-04 20:45 | Report Abuse

A CEO able to create huge profit for Yinson is not good enough as per my assessment.
A very good CEO must also be able to create a huge wealth for all shareholders of Yinson like what TS Francis Yeoh has done for YTLPower as a benchmark.
I cannot see the CEO of Yinson is very good and capable like TS Francis Yeoh of YTLPower.
I hope he will turn the table against my assessment on him.
Good luck to all Yinson shareholders.
Thank you.

OTB

11,200 posts

Posted by OTB > 2024-03-04 21:02 | Report Abuse

Posted by 8dragon > 13 minutes ago | Report Abuse
The reality is YINSON share price will not be able to reach 2.80 for the first half of this Year....
--------------------------
All analysts in town have very high target prices for Yinson as follows :-
1. Maybank - 5.05.
2. AMI - 4.00.
3. UOB - 3.75.
4. Kenanga - 3.39.
5. CIMB - 3.18.
6. RHB - 3.06.

The analyst from Maybank said PAT= 916 million in FY 2024 and PAT > 1 billion in FY 2025.

I believe PAT > 1.0 billion in FY 2024.
Hence the share price of Yinson should be around 4.00 to 5.00 in 2024.
Will it happen ?
You can see the PAT for FY 2024 (January) in March 2024.
Can you see the share price ranging from 4.00 to 5.00 ?
I do not know, hope for a very big surprise.
Good luck to all shareholders of Yinson.
Please pray hard.
Thank you.

Posted by BursaVulture > 2024-03-05 10:17 | Report Abuse

Yinson.... gotta wait till all 3 FPSO struck first oil and get paid.... till then... slowly wait.

OTB

11,200 posts

Posted by OTB > 2024-03-05 10:21 | Report Abuse

FPSO MQ and Atlanta will struck oil in the mid of 2024.
I believe the loan will be reduced once the FPSO struck oil.
It is a matter of a few months only.
Please note that stock market is 6 months ahead of economy.
Hence the share price should perform after Q4 2024 (January 2024) result is out in March 2024.
Very disappointed on this stock.
Thank you.

Vdhawan

155 posts

Posted by Vdhawan > 2024-03-05 12:18 | Report Abuse

Nice, KWAP & EPF was chipping in

rl68

176 posts

Posted by rl68 > 2024-03-05 15:18 | Report Abuse

Yinson GreenTech, through its electric vehicle (EV) leasing business unit, drivEV, is partnering GoCar, a leading on-demand mobility-as-a-service platform, to offer affordable and accessible car sharing services that includes EVs to the Malaysian market.

Plantermen

2,165 posts

Posted by Plantermen > 2024-03-05 17:10 | Report Abuse

Not everyone can replicate the success and far sighted move of TSFrancis Yeoh. Yin soon is doing not too bad except this counter failed to attract funds

Mabel

23,508 posts

Posted by Mabel > 2024-03-05 22:04 | Report Abuse

Heard that Yinson Holdings Berhad Subordinated Sukuk Wakalah was fully subscribed.

It was snap immediately within 20 minutes and most of the buyers are Institution Buyers.

Pretty sure those Big Guys knows something that we don't know. Otherwise why would they sapu all the sukuk within 20 minutes..

Looking forward for more good news just like what we have seen in YTL Power, News after News keep cumings...

To Our Success!

Meow

Posted by BursaVulture > 2024-03-06 10:02 | Report Abuse

@Plantermen

Francis Yeoh's brother runs YTLP, Francis Yeoh runs YTL. It was YTLP that lifted the entire group, not YTL.

8dragon

2,128 posts

Posted by 8dragon > 2024-03-07 10:17 | Report Abuse

I'll give this stock a 2 star rating only based on its poor performance from 2022 to date....

OTB

11,200 posts

Posted by OTB > 2024-03-07 10:39 | Report Abuse

Agreed.
Sad stock to invest.
No stock will move up north if the share price is not supported.
A good CEO will create wealth for all shareholders of Yinson.
A very poor management of Yinson, really disappointed.

If TS Francis Yeoh runs this company, the share price will hit 5.05 as recommended by Maybank IB.
Really sad and this good stock is wasted.

How many stocks listed in KLSE can make one billion PAT a year ?
Ans : Not many.
A real sad story.
Thank you.

8dragon

2,128 posts

Posted by 8dragon > 2024-03-07 13:40 | Report Abuse

The CEO will pocket the money making himself a billionaire at the expense of the poor investors....

UncleFollower

1,369 posts

Posted by UncleFollower > 2024-03-07 13:56 | Report Abuse

CEO shouted out Ebitda US$1B by 2025

Bloomberg reports Yinson seeking US$1B by this month before the eventual spin-off listing of FPSO assets as soon as 2026

CEO further stated back in Sep'23 its smallish RE business will turn profitable by this year

And unlike some companies that only shout out and sign MOUs...Yinson alreaddy has the 100B contracts in hand and they are reporting record profits quarter after quarter

BUT share price languishing this way, buy also bored, or scared, depending on how much you have.

I have to pause until momentum kicks in. Yawns.

UncleFollower

1,369 posts

Posted by UncleFollower > 2024-03-07 13:59 | Report Abuse

Chart so weak and range bound. See chart don't need buy don't need trade. See long-term cannnnnnn buy keep wait for the bounce, and then more

But long-term for this return...unwarranted - that's why I am buying warrants. Made money on WC many rounds, lost money on mother share every round cos can't resist cutting loss on mother and swap to WC each time 🤣

OTB

11,200 posts

Posted by OTB > 2024-03-07 14:27 | Report Abuse

Posted by UncleFollower > 17 minutes ago | Report Abuse
CEO shouted out Ebitda US$1B by 2025
----------------------
I believe this news is true and I have verified it.
So what even the news is true !!
The share price just cannot perform.

Unlike YTLPower, the share price just performed very well before the news is out.
All analysts keep on re-rate the target price and upgrade it higher and higher.

Maybank IB gave the target price at 5.05 one year ago, UOB IB gave the target price > 4.00.
AMI gave the target price around 4.00.
The share price of Yinson cannot even get nearer to all the target prices mentioned above.
The worst part is the share price gets lower low.

Very sad and disappointed.
Thank you.

8dragon

2,128 posts

Posted by 8dragon > 2024-03-07 15:09 | Report Abuse

Let's wait below 2.00. I may buy small lots to gamble....

OTB

11,200 posts

Posted by OTB > 2024-03-07 15:21 | Report Abuse

I do not think that the share price will drop further because the earning will justify the share price.
If the PAT is one billion for FY 2024, the foreign funds will buy this stock.
Likewise all local institutional funds will invest into this stock.

The Sukuk bond issued by Yinson was taken up within 2 hours.
Another bigger Sukuk bond will issue again.
Thank you.

Posted by Permutation > 2024-03-07 16:42 | Report Abuse

The qtr result is due out before end of March. The market is anticipating a bad set of result??

UncleFollower

1,369 posts

Posted by UncleFollower > 2024-03-07 17:45 | Report Abuse

21 March 2024*
Q4 FYE 2024

Sell side - 21 March 2024*
General - 22 March 2024*

Corporate Presentation - 29 March 2024*

8dragon

2,128 posts

Posted by 8dragon > 2024-03-08 09:21 | Report Abuse

Anticipated poor qtr result.... better cut loss

Vdhawan

155 posts

Posted by Vdhawan > 2024-03-08 12:09 | Report Abuse

Oil price remains at USD 77 - 80 per barrel for quite some time. Q4 will be better than Q3

Post a Comment
Market Buzz