ECO WORLD DEVELOPMENT GROUP BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): ECOWLD (8206)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

-0.08 (4.52%)

Day's Change

1.69 - 1.76

Trading Volume

24 people like this.

18,587 comment(s). Last comment by Aati99 2 days ago

chinesetea

1,390 posts

Posted by chinesetea > 2014-01-09 15:34 | Report Abuse

The file name contain draft means not published yet i guess. I think once publish we will not able to buy at current price.

Posted by saddiqsepakraga > 2014-01-09 15:38 | Report Abuse

tewnama...bukan berlagak laa...tapi price you katakan sepatutnya 4.49 bukan 5.49...!!!

chinesetea

1,390 posts

Posted by chinesetea > 2014-01-09 15:40 | Report Abuse

Tewnama may be right soon :-)

Posted by saddiqsepakraga > 2014-01-09 15:42 | Report Abuse

hoho...hopefully....

chinesetea

1,390 posts

Posted by chinesetea > 2014-01-09 17:28 | Report Abuse

TP 6.60!!, it's official. First research house coverage Target is available http://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/Eco3/44673.jsp

Posted by InvestGain > 2014-01-09 17:37 | Report Abuse

The article had been published?

chinesetea

1,390 posts

Posted by chinesetea > 2014-01-09 18:05 | Report Abuse

Not sure. Only found out an hour ago. I have high confidence about this article as it is done by Lee Cheng Hooi. He is often interviewed at BFM radio and his view is quite accurate.

tewnama

4,251 posts

Posted by tewnama > 2014-01-09 18:09 | Report Abuse

Saddiq, I silap tulis 5.49. tapi nampaknya maybank nak ikut cakap I. haha

kelvinongbk

1,076 posts

Posted by kelvinongbk > 2014-01-09 21:57 | Report Abuse

Tomorrow should be up trend with tp 6.6 from Maybank

Posted by HonestLim > 2014-01-09 23:29 | Report Abuse

no basis for RM6.6 TP. Maybank report said it is a "Short term trading buy"

chinesetea

1,390 posts

Posted by chinesetea > 2014-01-09 23:57 | Report Abuse

No basis? This is a technical trading buy Tp. For Fa analysis, see http://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/ecoworld3/44598.jsp
Calculate TP yourself and let us know what you get.

chinesetea

1,390 posts

Posted by chinesetea > 2014-01-10 00:01 | Report Abuse

I also would be interested to see what basis you need for TA target?

chinesetea

1,390 posts

Posted by chinesetea > 2014-01-10 00:36 | Report Abuse

Hello? Someone with 1 post from another camp? Oh I see it's night time zzz.

tewnama

4,251 posts

Posted by tewnama > 2014-01-10 00:44 | Report Abuse

itu virgin namanya

chinesetea

1,390 posts

Posted by chinesetea > 2014-01-10 05:18 | Report Abuse

The draft I post is out in business times http://www.btimes.com.my/Current_News/BTIMES/articles/20140110030503/Article/

tonylim

4,796 posts

Posted by tonylim > 2014-01-10 05:53 | Report Abuse

chinesetea

1,390 posts

Posted by chinesetea > 2014-01-10 07:03 | Report Abuse

The other day someone laugh at me when I said the price should be much higher than 4.85 and now we know from the asset valuation it is current traded at big discount http://www.btimes.com.my/Current_News/BTIMES/articles/20140110030503/Article/

I cannot blame the person as no one know who am I working for and how reliable is my source.
I post here because I bought the shares but I also would like others to share their news so that we can earn something before the price is hike or downtrend. If setia is good and undervalue I will also buy. My main aim is to discover many undervalue stock for long term investment,

Anyway, now the valuation is come from maybank IB
We also have technical analysis that mentioned up side can reach 6.60. However based on my own calculation that I dare not to post and I think it is still under valued. I may be wrong but you can think about following points,
1. The valuation does not include 5 billion asset injection
2. There was talk about acquisition of UOA shares although this is not confirmed and may be failed but we understand UOA is not a cheap company and from this we can estimate the potential upside if they find alternatives
3. The recent 1billion sales by ecoworld. I am not sure this will be added as profit of the current listing vehicle.
4. The joining of Tan Sri Liew, an invaluable asset
5. A list of plan that is yet to publish until Liew join the company.

teng010

7 posts

Posted by teng010 > 2014-01-10 08:53 | Report Abuse

hello

nightshade

523 posts

Posted by nightshade > 2014-01-10 08:55 | Report Abuse

1. The valuation does not include 5 billion asset injection
- I personally don't think they are in the rush to inject the asset.....why wanna inject now? Ecoworld Development Bhd asset belong to the Bhd, Ecoworld Development Sdn Bhd assets belong to Sdn Bhd. Now the Sdn Bhd company is majority shareholder of the Bhd entity, if they wanna inject, they will make sure junior Liew controlling stake will not be less than 51% after dilution of new shares issuance to Ecoworld Sdn Bhd. The past mistake should not be repeated. Unless Liew have >50% controlling stake at Ecoworld Sdn Bhd. Right now, no one know how many % belong to Liew in the Sdn Bhd vehicle

2. There was talk about acquisition of UOA shares although this is not confirmed and may be failed but we understand UOA is not a cheap company and from this we can estimate the potential upside if they find alternatives
- this one old rumor, any company with strategic land bank & performing poorly might be their logical target in future.

3. The recent 1billion sales by ecoworld. I am not sure this will be added as profit of the current listing vehicle.
- I think they will keep it under Sdn Bhd :), Sdn Bhd is the holding company of Bhd le.....Bhd not contributing anything to Sdn Bhd, why would Sdn Bhd wanna share their profit ?

4. The joining of Tan Sri Liew, an invaluable asset
- The top performer like TS Liew, if he saying he is retiring, he means he is retiring. He won't show his face at EcoWorld Bhd formally. This is his son show, this is his son team. if he show up formally, his appearance will over shadow his son, I think he would not want his son to be hiding behind his shadow.

5. A list of plan that is yet to publish until Liew join the company.
Long term target maybe like Steve Job from Apple to Pixer, from Pixer back to Apple !

ethan106

87 posts

Posted by ethan106 > 2014-01-10 10:10 | Report Abuse

go go go !!!

nightshade

523 posts

Posted by nightshade > 2014-01-10 10:37 | Report Abuse

if you are short & mid term type, go away. come back after the compulsory extension of MGO expired.

i don't see any reason they will do asset injection before the extension date expired....worst still, they inject now, they get less shares !

if they inject assets when the shares price hovering at MYR2++ they get more shares !

if controlling stake is their priority , since TS Liew past mistake is having not sufficient $$$ to buy controlling stake at SPSetia, what make u think they will inject the assets now for less controlling %?

you all fry higher la.....you wait longer for assets injection.....they make u wait until cow come home....their business still can run normally without assets injection.....

if you are long term....nothing bother you

tewnama

4,251 posts

Posted by tewnama > 2014-01-10 14:12 | Report Abuse

dulu Dsonic pun macam itu. Mula mula banyak panggil go away sebab harga saham mahal lah, business crony lah, business bergantung kpg kerajaan lah, takda sebab harga begitu tinggi lah. Setengah benda kita tak boleh nampak dgn mata kasar. Setengah benda kita tak boleh kira dgn nombor nombor akauntan. Kalau analyst begitu tepat, mereka sudah kaya raya. Dia orang tak payah susah sudah, kerja overtime tulis report analisisa.

aiman168

799 posts

Posted by aiman168 > 2014-01-10 14:40 | Report Abuse

BELI SAJALAH...INI STILL UP LAGI NI

nightshade

523 posts

Posted by nightshade > 2014-01-10 15:15 | Report Abuse

the different between Dsonic & Ecoworld is not as simple as dulu pun sama

Dsonic fundamental already improved ahead of the shares price back then....

Ecoworld...the shares price now improving ahead of the fundamental....

so, masih sama?

tewnama

4,251 posts

Posted by tewnama > 2014-01-10 18:05 | Report Abuse

Dapat untung itu yang penting. dua dua itu pun untung. jadi bagi saya adalah sama.

chinesetea

1,390 posts

Posted by chinesetea > 2014-01-10 19:02 | Report Abuse

Thanks nightshade for your comments.

Regarding the percentage of share owned by Liew Tian Xiong (LTX)
http://www.thestar.com.my/Business/Business-News/2013/04/16/DRBHicom-eyes-RM5bil-gross-development-value/
mentioned three director owns 50% of Ecoworld Sdn Bhd. So I guess Liew has at least 15%.

The 65% offer to Focal Aim comprises of 35% from LTX and 30% from Ecoworld.

So I think Liew's percentage of ownership is pretty safe.

Personally I don't think LTX will mind that his Dad to steal his limelight. He is only 22 and the money of all the shares he bought is come from his parents. I think Tan Sri Liew Kin Sin is an invaluable asset to the company but he is also a risk (think about Steve Jobs). Now with his son under immense training by his dad and all the previous directors SP Setia and I have high hope that he will achieve something even better than his dad.
LTX + his dad + talented directors and team = success

Do you think Tan Sri Liew Kin Sin will retire? Think about how many people said the will retire and then back to business. Can he says to the media or SP Setia that he will join Ecoworld soon? Even he may not show his face directly, he can be an advisor role like chairman or independent director. A name should be enough.

Yes you are right that they will not rush to inject asset but they will definitely it at some point as mentioned in the offer document as well as recent reply in UMA. If you buy after that, then it is too late to catch the speedy boat.

I think they can issue more shares to fund more land acquisition and to be fair to existing shareholder before diluting the shares, I think they can give away 'SOMETHING'. i.e. bonus, special dividend and etc. Can they put the price back to RM2? Yes they can split or give bonus shares.

Anyway, I am holding this for long term and do not suggest anyone to speculate and earn quick bugs. I rather the share price rise steadily than goreng by everyone. This will be much more healthier.

In comparison to DSONIC, dsonic has sound fundamentals and earning is consistent and you cannot expect any surprise extra profit by sudden price hike of ID or passport. It will only improve its earning by diversify the business and earn more contract.
For ecoworld, you can expect a lots of surprise and additional earning and hence the high PE ration. Ecoworld (Formely Mapple) was set up in 2011. Their profit has improved by 300% recently. Imagine now these talented people start using the Focal's land and the land they start gathering a year ago and turn into profit - I have made my decision, do you want to invest in such company? It's your own call

tewnama

4,251 posts

Posted by tewnama > 2014-01-10 20:56 | Report Abuse

Ah liew akan bersara dari syarikat spsetia tapi bukan bersara secara peribadi. anaknya masih muda. mungkin lagi 10 tahun, dia akan bersara dan full time main golf.

asamlaksa

675 posts

Posted by asamlaksa > 2014-01-10 21:32 | Report Abuse

In Datasonic people saw value in their strong financial reports, monopoly type of business model and coverage by analysts. Then only decided to buy. I believe most holders bought late. If they can predict & foresee Datasonic at today's price, their RM3 will be tripled to RM10++.

In Ecoworld people know the share price will be exorbitant in near future, probably within 3 years. Sometimes you need to PREDICT what will happens before you saw the results with your own eyes. You pre-book the future tickets at lower price. Take an example, you spot a piece of good land strategically located beside the road selling for RM1m. You know that piece of land will be a hot cake in future. So you bought it first. After holding for 10 years you can easily sell off for RM20m. That's the logic.

Pay a visit at Ecoworld's showroom or show unit. They will be having event this Saturday at Bukit Indah. Look at how peoples craze over their products despite the tightening control by gov. This is something that even big guns can't fight.

chinesetea

1,390 posts

Posted by chinesetea > 2014-01-12 02:28 | Report Abuse

For your information,
Ecoworld has taken over another company named knsb and teaming up with Salcon to develop land in Johor.
http://www.theedgemalaysia.com/first/269143-best-maa-deal-salcons-timely-exit-from-china.html

Posted by testing123 > 2014-01-13 16:19 | Report Abuse

bought 5k at 4.76, should i cut lose?

slowslow

48 posts

Posted by slowslow > 2014-01-13 19:55 | Report Abuse

Why today dropped dramatically? It not supposed to be RM6 meh?

asamlaksa

675 posts

Posted by asamlaksa > 2014-01-13 20:29 | Report Abuse

There are differences between investors and traders. Traders want big money fast, investors don't mind spending years. It's a big pantang for investors to buy today and pray for a 10% gain next week. You know who you are.

Don't expect share price to keep on up up up. Invest with strategy not emotion.

Price wise:
Ecoworld last month RM3 today RM4.40
Smrt holdings last month RM0.215 today STILL RM0.215

GUCCI or beg tangan 1malaysia, you know what you are holding.

chinesetea

1,390 posts

Posted by chinesetea > 2014-01-14 04:27 | Report Abuse

It is under minor correction and normally take a week based on recent movement before it can go further up. The chart show uptrend for weekly and monthly. No need to worry unless it trigger the 3.93 stop loss. I agree with asamlaksa and be an investor and ignore short term fluctuation. No stock can up everyday.

tonylim

4,796 posts

Posted by tonylim > 2014-01-14 09:10 | Report Abuse

tewnama

4,251 posts

Posted by tewnama > 2014-01-14 09:12 | Report Abuse

Frank Soweto

3,425 posts

Posted by Frank Soweto > 2014-01-14 09:14 | Report Abuse

tonylim

4,796 posts

Posted by tonylim > 2014-01-14 09:15 | Report Abuse

Lol.mOrning franko

Frank Soweto

3,425 posts

Posted by Frank Soweto > 2014-01-14 09:19 | Report Abuse

:) How are you tony? hope all is well :)

Chrollo

1,143 posts

Posted by Chrollo > 2014-01-14 10:36 | Report Abuse

I just finished reading anothe book..it say what is short term fluctuations compared to long term trend unless of coz the long term trend is broken..now mostly I check on weekly chart ady..daily chart has too many factor influencing..one weekly would be a nice graph to check on.. It factors in the weekly movement and shows you the long term trend which is the important one..it also helps to solve my emotional trading problem by seeing the bigger picture..

davidkkw79

5,068 posts

Posted by davidkkw79 > 2014-01-14 22:24 | Report Abuse

more ppl said sell, then this stock just keep on reach new record high...

speakup

26,235 posts

Posted by speakup > 2014-01-14 22:29 | Report Abuse

Liew is untouchable, not even SC can do anything. That is the power of LIew.

Harvard57

495 posts

Posted by Harvard57 > 2014-01-14 22:56 | Report Abuse

For long term, after injecting some land banks and capital expansion thro' bonus or righs, the TP can fetch as high as RM12 but can we wait ???? currently UEM properties launched in Iskandar meet with very weak response, if Ecoworld new launch can 100% sold then we have to believe that liew is the property king of Msia. If the latest launch also success, then sell all other property share and 100% park into Ecoworld and wait lor, I presume 3 years can reach TP12 !!!

speakup

26,235 posts

Posted by speakup > 2014-01-14 22:58 | Report Abuse

Forget Repco Lau. He is history! Liew is the new king!

nightshade

523 posts

Posted by nightshade > 2014-01-15 00:06 | Report Abuse

wanna help them? they are looking for talents, please recommend some good people from building industry to them, drop them a resume at their official website

age requirement < 40 years old if i'm not mistaken.....

chinesetea

1,390 posts

Posted by chinesetea > 2014-01-15 02:29 | Report Abuse

hi nightshade, the other day you mentioned about the expiration of MGO. As far as I know the maximum date is T+60ish from the day it announced. I assume it has expired? Can you please share your knowledge?

tonylim

4,796 posts

Posted by tonylim > 2014-01-15 08:22 | Report Abuse

Isnt it 30 days

alexchua

287 posts

Posted by alexchua > 2014-01-15 09:41 | Report Abuse

apa hal . selling ?

Vin Cullen

1,547 posts

Posted by Vin Cullen > 2014-01-15 09:42 | Report Abuse

RRRRRRUNNNNNNNNNNNNNN !! They gonna switch to SPSETIA SOON !!!!!! :D

Posted by testing123 > 2014-01-15 09:44 | Report Abuse

wth now? Anybody can tell me what should i do?

Posted by coffeepimple > 2014-01-15 09:53 | Report Abuse

below 4? is that possible? why not. buy on trust and faith is a good action? i dont think so.

Post a Comment