TSH RESOURCES BHD

KLSE (MYR): TSH (9059)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

-0.01 (0.88%)

Day's Change

1.11 - 1.13

Trading Volume

13 people like this.

23,650 comment(s). Last comment by EngineeringProfit 10 minutes ago

SEE_Research

4,571 posts

Posted by SEE_Research > 2022-08-13 14:24 | Report Abuse

SEE_ RESEARCH: WHY DO YOU ISSUED OUT ON YOUR RECENT BLOG POST OF 8 APRIL 2022 IN YOUR
2 HIGH TARGET PRICES __
( i ) RM 10.00 / blue chip status

( ii ) RM 150.00 / to surpass Nestle

Prof Kevin: That blog post that is issued on the 8 April 2022 is to catch the over greed investors of KLSE and hopefully we / Eagle Group members can offload with huge gains and the Eagle Group members will acknowledge my leaderships.

SEE_ RESEARCH: DO YOU KNOW HOW TO CALCULATE BY YOUR SINGAPORE CALCULATOR __ THAT MUST MORE 20 DIGITS
TSH

RM 10.00 / blue chip status
( i ) on its total market capitalisation _

RM __

RM 150.00 / to surpass the top blue chip price of Nestle
( ii ) on its total market capitalisation
RM _?

That on the market capitalisation _
not so important ,
I also do not have the modern calculator for such sophisticated calculation .
When the readers get over excited and thus caused on its over exuberance , they will be sucked in together like the vacuum cleaner

calvintaneng

53,448 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2022-08-13 14:25 | Report Abuse

If TSH land in Kutai is Rm1

THEN RM4.125 BILLIONS

IF AT RM7

THEN OVER RM28 MILLIONS

IF AT RM40 PSF IS OVER RM160 BIL

This is what Wizman found out

SEE_Research

4,571 posts

Posted by SEE_Research > 2022-08-13 14:25 | Report Abuse

Prof Kevin : Like me , honestly I did not exit at peak prices because of my over excitement that cause
OVER EXUBERANCE ON PLANTATION STOCKS, for TSH _ my target price RM __ is above RM 4.00 .
That is the actual reason , I was caught too and bought a lot of my Eagle members being caught at the high penthouse prices as I _ as a leader

has to show some traces of remarkable bravery not to exit on the its prices.

calvintaneng

53,448 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2022-08-13 14:26 | Report Abuse

SPORE CNA ON NUSANTARA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhKKoo06sis

DickyMe3

658 posts

Posted by DickyMe3 > 2022-08-13 14:27 | Report Abuse

80 sen coming soon!

calvintaneng

53,448 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2022-08-13 14:29 | Report Abuse

Nusantara will be better than Putrajaya

Will be like Singapore!

See

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjKf10MS4JI

SEE_Research

4,571 posts

Posted by SEE_Research > 2022-08-13 14:30 | Report Abuse

Have to cook up stories like investment bankers selling down the
Plantation stocks in KLSE _ to save my Eagle Group members
( so honourable again ) . ============================================================================== https://klse.i3investor.com/web/blog/detail/MarketObservations/2022-05-29-story-h1624108992-Are_Investment_Bankers_really_responsible_for_Plantation_Stocks_recent_ ==============================================================================

SEE_Research

4,571 posts

Posted by SEE_Research > 2022-08-13 14:31 | Report Abuse

SEE_ RESEARCH: wish you well and keep on your words of not simply postings all types of your rubbish of fairy tales bum bees , Bulugan forest tale , Kuntai land tale , etc

SEE_Research

4,571 posts

Posted by SEE_Research > 2022-08-13 14:32 | Report Abuse

Result
A. Prof Kevin kept to his promise
SUPERFICIALLY ONLY by disappearing for two days in
16 , 17 June 2022 inside TSH forum __ no post again
( very honourable; )

IN FACT , MANY READERS WERE REALLY SURPRISED ON HIS MIA ( missing in action __ for two days , all kinds of negative comments came to heap on Prof Kevin

even pronoucing his demise , death
but it was skoh888 and
SEE_RESEARCH CAME TO HIS RESCUE HIS BACK by urging the TSH community to stop with such strong remark as death , remember skoh888 __?

SEE_Research

4,571 posts

Posted by SEE_Research > 2022-08-13 14:33 | Report Abuse

BUT AFTER 18 , 19 , 20 JUNE 2022 , THEY HE GOES AGAIN IN HIS BULUGAN FOREST STORIES WEARING AND PARADING WITH LONG HEAVY NECKLACE THAT ONCE WERE PRECIOUS STONES
NOW TURNED TO BE WORTHLESS PEBBLES THAT ARE FOUND PLENTY IN THE BULUGAN FOREST.

==============================================================================
Remarks

On Prof Kevin _ second WhatsApp call to be continued _ ? ?? ???

SEE_Research

4,571 posts

Posted by SEE_Research > 2022-08-13 14:49 | Report Abuse

3. Your first call at
6.00pm,
15 June 2022 was a long call of 10 minutes, 26 seconds.

Prof Kevin : Pls accept my apology on the i3 blog headlines on bad , untrue post on you __ I shall remove the post by instant removal in i3 blog headlines immediately.

SEE_ RESEARCH: Fine. What are your
3 primary reasons for initiating this call?

Prof Kevin : Firstly, my sincere apologies to you.

Secondly, I fear that the Plantation stocks in KLSE _ with my long list of 10 stocks are down badly .
The losses are now over RM1,000,000.00 and it’s bleeding everywhere.

Third, even with the huge losses __ my purpose is still with me; it’s to evangelize the gospel and win souls for God.

To catch attention as Christian community, one of the most important love for God is to win souls into his kingdom.

That is my main purpose is to be
Part time Pastor.

calvintaneng

53,448 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2022-08-13 15:11 | Report Abuse

Keep in mind all the salient points for palm oil super rebounding time

calvintaneng

53,448 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2022-08-13 15:13 | Report Abuse

Fcpo now Rm4407

Tsh cost of Cpo production is Rm1800

so there is a gross profit of Rm2600 or more than 100%

very few companies now can generate 20% to 30% profit (for tech profit only 5% to 6% not worth it)

calvintaneng

53,448 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2022-08-13 15:15 | Report Abuse

soyoil now almost us 70 sen a lb

we turned bullish when soyoil crossed us 30 sen a lb in year 2020 and we see cpo crossed Rm3000 a ton

So high soyoil prices will pull up palm oil to Rm4500 - Rm5500 level

calvintaneng

53,448 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2022-08-13 15:20 | Report Abuse

For Tsh it has twin engines of growth

1 from very high Cpo prices
2. from land assets appreciation

sale of Bulugan lands at Rm731.09 millions (cost only Rm255.4 millions ) and profit is Rm465 millions or 31 sen

since 2/3 completed about Rm500 millions cash already received or about 22 sen in cash

the balance staggered payment of 9 sen profit if in by 30th Sept will also be in time for Nov 2022 results

calvintaneng

53,448 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2022-08-13 15:22 | Report Abuse

for this month results the staggered payments of Sabah land sale still got 3.99 sen to be included

plus this month will also report the spectacular prices of Cpo at Rm6552

Tsh Ffb also up by 20.9% making this qtr exceptional

calvintaneng

53,448 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2022-08-13 15:25 | Report Abuse

the full payment of cash Rm731.09 mil from Bulugan land sale plus it's cash of Rm340 million will pare down Tsh debt to only Rm62 millions

easily covered as just last one qtr Tsh made Rm101 millions in cash

so very very soon Tsh will be a debt free cash rich entity

calvintaneng

53,448 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2022-08-13 15:26 | Report Abuse

Next will come strings of good dividends as Tsh can follow Innoplant example of paying out good dividends

calvintaneng

53,448 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2022-08-13 15:26 | Report Abuse

from then any further assets sale will result in free bonanza cash payout

SLLEE5732

274 posts

Posted by SLLEE5732 > 2022-08-13 15:41 | Report Abuse

Fair and square
Whatever final investment decisions is YOU
No blame no blame
Calvin do recommend alots stocks but I like this TSH because director keep on buying and another reason is almost whole Europe is heated so is another plus points to invest in palm oil stocks
My two cents opinion

SLLEE5732

274 posts

Posted by SLLEE5732 > 2022-08-13 15:43 | Report Abuse

Keep on doing GOOD analysis

CALVIN

Posted by Investformilkmoney > 2022-08-13 15:43 | Report Abuse

To everyone here,
See_research has been bashing Calvin with lies because he was kicked out of the Eagle group and now he is being sour.

SEE_Research

4,571 posts

Posted by SEE_Research > 2022-08-13 15:51 | Report Abuse

To : psa fella ( Time / Date : ____ ? on your sincere apology to the female readers / female investors To : ALL

To : psa fella _ LEARN TO APOLOGIZE SINCERELY TO THE FEMALE READERS IN TSH FORUM , at least as a young man __? This is not your special forum of __ a y z rated movies another request on your ,( as per 4.00 pm., 13 August 2022 ) psa fella sincere apology to the female readers / female investors ============================================================================= https://mothership.sg/2015/10/12-years-ago-city-harvest-church-threatened-to-sue-whistleblower-roland-poon-swee-kay-they-owe-him-an-apology/
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Issued on 11.30am. , 13 August 2022

1. Please take note : strictly no profanit _ _ _ , vulg_ r words , obs _ enity are allowed in this i3 forums of KLSE ,
more so that there are more than 40 % in this TSH forum viewers are of female origin.

1.1. Even psa fella you do not respect on your own self , there MUST BE PROPER DECORUM WITH DUE RESPECT FOR 40 % FEMALE READERS IN TSH FORUM.
2 . The one, PSA FELLA who had made such comments _ MUST NOT DO IT AGAIN WHETHER IN OTHER FORUMS OF KLSE , INCLUDING TSH FORUM Posted by SEE_Research > 2 days ago |

vulg _ _ words / profani _ _

making explici _ and offensive reference to s _ x or bodily functions; coarse .

========================================================================
PSAi3alert

See ''''''_Ku_Ku_Ch _ au ''''''_Research

To : psa fella

Just you cannot win in your accusations
on the 2 occasions on MSC and or did issue the buy orders _ DO NOT THROW YOUR KID TANTRUMS BY USING
VULG_ _ WORDS _

SURELY YOU ARE BEING BORN OUT BY YOUR MOTHER ,
DO NOT GO THE LOW LEVEL OF USING
VULGA _ WORDS _ PROFANI _ _

SURELY YOUR RESPONSIBLE PARENTS BE IT YOUR FATHER OR MOTHER ,
ONE OF THEM HAD OFFERED YOU SOME GUIDANCE ON THE LANGUAGE OF PROFINA _ _ VULGA _ _ WORDS.

EVEN _ YOU WERE BEEN DUMPED IN THE GARBAGE TRUCK _ ASLO BEING PICKED UP BY SOME KIND SOULS _
YOUR FOSTER PARENT WILL ALSO BE ABLE TO GUIDE ON THE USAGES OF SUCH PROFANIT _ _ _ VULG _ _ WORDS .

NEVERTHELESS , WE ARE NOT USING SUCH OBSEN _ _ WORDS ON YOU.
========================================================================
swea_ words, obsce _ _ gestures, are all considered profanit _

=============================================================================
perhaps his clowns / milk fella -- whereby there is no milk today ; as he does not work in the great circus of London

Eastern fella whereby the sun only shine until 8.00 pm in the tropical countries ,

ooi fella _ seen him crying and be stuck in gloves stocks in the special group ( Diamond Forever Group __ Gloves are diamond investment and life savers Group ) in which were seen squating wailing at both occasions
10.10 am., 11.13 am., 5 July 2022,

DO NOT LET YOUR MASTER ,
PROF KEVIN THAT YOU HAD CURI ,CURI BUYING RUBBER GLOVES STOCKS _ OR ELSE PROF KEVIN WILL DISOWN YOU , OOI FELLA WITHOUT HESTITATION ,

Lersfly __ stray dog , who bark like the frighten stray cat , meow ,

psa fella , the vulg_ / profan _ _ y _ Making explici _ and offensive , coarse __ ( See _ Ku _ Ku _ Chia _ also another low grade dumpter fella , who had deleted his post on 11 / 12 August 2022 , in which psa fella already deleted --- low grade among all ) . 3. To : Prof Kevin , the lowest grade among all to repudiate on

OnTime

2,128 posts

Posted by OnTime > 2022-08-13 15:54 | Report Abuse

still on sale

calvintaneng

53,448 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2022-08-13 15:54 | Report Abuse

aiyoo we pray for the safety of the fireman doing his duty

We are told to love (not hate ) our enemies and to pray for them

Calvin ask all to pray for Sydney and Mikecyc

We are not to hate but to love and pray for them

SEE_Research

4,571 posts

Posted by SEE_Research > 2022-08-13 16:07 | Report Abuse

SEE_ RESEARCH: Fine. What are your
3 primary reasons for initiating this call?

Prof Kevin : Firstly, my sincere apologies to you.

Secondly, I fear that the Plantation stocks in KLSE _ with my long list of 10 stocks are down badly .
The losses are now over RM1,000,000.00 and it’s bleeding everywhere.

Third, even with the huge losses __ my purpose is still with me; it’s to evangelize the gospel and win souls for God.

To catch attention as Christian community, one of the most important love for God is to win souls into his kingdom.

That is my main purpose is to be
Part time Pastor.

OneOracle

465 posts

Posted by OneOracle > 2022-08-13 21:46 | Report Abuse

http://southasiajournal.net/commodities-do-not-cause-inflation-money-printing-does/

In this world of monetary insanity, defenders of central bank constant easing try every day to convince you that inflation is caused by numerous factors, not by currency printing.

Many blame inflation on cost-push factors or even speculation, but ultimately all those are consequences, not causes.

Rising prices are always caused by more units of currency being directed to scarce or tangible assets.

According to the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), the total value of various commodity index-related instruments purchased by institutional investors has increased from an estimated $15 billion in 2003 to an estimated $200 billion. The global commodity-services market size is estimated at $4 trillion in 2020, according to Market Research.According to the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), the total value of various commodity index-related instruments purchased by institutional investors has increased from an estimated $15 billion in 2003 to an estimated $200 billion. The global commodity-services market size is estimated at $4 trillion in 2020, according to Market Research.

Oil and gas will be used as an excuse for inflation as long as low interest rates and massive currency creation remain. But the reality is that when both deflate somehow, the problem of currency debasement will remain.

Now the increase in broad money has translated to an explosion in all prices, energy-related or not. Some will blame wages, others will blame the Ukraine war, and others will blame the weak recovery. The fact is that currency destruction is at the heart of generalized price rises everywhere. Everything else is anecdotes or consequences, not causes.

More units of currency are going to scarce assets as investors look for protection against inflation. This is not speculation; it is protection from currency debasement.

Sifu said.
If you read deep into this article. You will know what 2008 qe cycle did to palm oil price will happen again this 2021 cycle.
The only difference is this time qe is bigger than the total sum of the past. Thats why it can break the strongest resistance of palm oil hundred years history 4k.

Posted by berbolabiru > 2022-08-13 22:30 | Report Abuse

TSH sifu is best

SEE_Research

4,571 posts

Posted by SEE_Research > 2022-08-13 22:59 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by StartOfTheBull > 2022-08-13 23:06 | Report Abuse

Ukraine-Russia conflict, energy crisis and now the threats of climate change. Is it the beginning of the weakening Western power?

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2022/aug/13/europes-rivers-run-dry-as-scientists-warn-drought-could-be-worst-in-500-years

SEE_Research

4,571 posts

Posted by SEE_Research > 2022-08-13 23:19 | Report Abuse

To : Big time __ Part time/ Evangelist From : SEE_RESEARCH as at 11.00 pm., 13 August 2022
As come 14 August 2022 is Sunday , in which you are attending on regular service

( i ) Name of church : _?
( ii ) Time / Date _____?
you are attending on regular service , many of the devoted christians can mingled with you to further understand on this maverick
Part time Pastor whose wish are
* DEATH *
TO OTHERS , NOT ONLY ONE TIME BUT 3 TIMES TO THREE DIFFERENT 3 PERSONS _ in 3 different occasions
WHICH VERSES HELP YOU TO PROFESS CLEARLY .

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Wishing death brings judgment
Every prayer is a type of wish, and a death wish is one of the most ungodly prayers we can speak over ourselves or other people.

We were meant to think of or speak words of life, not words of death.

Proverbs 18:21 ESV

Death and life are in the power of the tongue, and those who love it will eat its fruits.

Philippians 4:8 ESV Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things.

Many people fantasise about death without even realising its consequences. In fact, the world romanticises death.
Shows and songs exalt it as the ultimate solution to pain.

We may even be tuned to see it as a form of sacrifice or heroic act.

Some cultures also use words of death in their everyday language.

The Cantonese language uses the word “死” as an expression e.g. 笑到死, 餓到死. The English language has phrases such as, “cross my heart and hope to die.”

Such subtle influences can lead us to think about death and dying. For example, we may:

Curse ourselves
“Dying is better than living.”
“It would be better if I was never born.”

Curse others (see Matthew 5:22)

To wish death or disaster on other people
Be cursed or hated by others (see 1 John 3:15)

Be the target of other people’s hatred or death wishes

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Mikecyc

44,231 posts

Posted by Mikecyc > 2022-08-14 06:45 |

Post removed.Why?

Mikecyc

44,231 posts

Posted by Mikecyc > 2022-08-14 06:48 | Report Abuse

Haha Callvin still remember my post in Netx : Bad Intention will bring Bad karma …

Mikecyc

44,231 posts

Posted by Mikecyc > 2022-08-14 08:05 |

Post removed.Why?

OneOracle

465 posts

Posted by OneOracle > 2022-08-14 08:06 | Report Abuse

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2022/aug/08/the-new-normal-how-europe-is-being-hit-by-a-climate-driven-drought-crisis

The new normal’: how Europe is being hit by a climate-driven drought crisis

Europe’s most severe drought in decades is hitting homes, factories, farmers and freight across the continent, as experts warn drier winters and searing summers fuelled by global heating mean water shortages will become “the new normal.”

Sifu said.
Chart dont lie. When it broke above 4k box.
It signify fundamental change.
Gigantic Qe is the financial fundamental shift.
Climate change is one of the many key physical fundamental changes.

Posted by StartOfTheBull > 2022-08-14 08:12 | Report Abuse

But still there are some people says plantations is like glove 2.0.

Posted by SpiritLance > 2022-08-14 14:43 | Report Abuse

I remember 10 years ago when Western countries would sh!t on palm oil. But now the world realises that palm oil is actually a healthy oil compared to many other oils.

It's a great sources of Vitamin E and carotenoids. Carotenoids are beneficial antioxidants that can protect you from disease and enhance your immune system.

With the world realising that they were wrong about palm oil + inflationary pressures, the price of palm oil will rise like no tomorrow. Chairman Aik Pen knows this well.

Mikecyc

44,231 posts

Posted by Mikecyc > 2022-08-14 15:23 | Report Abuse

Haha OneOracle deleted one post n a new Id SpiritL posted today ???

Mikecyc

44,231 posts

Posted by Mikecyc > 2022-08-14 15:28 | Report Abuse

Haha my friend introduce me a Branded Japan Vitamin which included to measure Carotene level … one year program with Cost around RM 8,000 …same same ke ??

duitKWSPkita

26,756 posts

Posted by duitKWSPkita > 2022-08-14 15:37 | Report Abuse

Guys. Still can accumulate TSH shares.

Mikecyc

44,231 posts

Posted by Mikecyc > 2022-08-14 15:39 |

Post removed.Why?

Mikecyc

44,231 posts

Posted by Mikecyc > 2022-08-14 15:48 |

Post removed.Why?

OnTime

2,128 posts

Posted by OnTime > 2022-08-14 18:21 | Report Abuse

scam

Mikecyc

44,231 posts

Posted by Mikecyc > 2022-08-14 19:32 | Report Abuse

Haha Callvin is this info abt you is correct ? Ppl said you r a Real Estate Agent before full time in stock investment / speculation ???

calvintaneng

53,448 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2022-08-14 20:39 | Report Abuse

Tsh moving up

Rm1.30 next target

After Aug Result (fantastic) out, will move towards rm1. 50

By Nov 2022 Super Super Results will cross Rm1. 79

Hold tight
Buy as much as you can

Not enough money?

Cutloss in gloves
Sell All Tech
Take profits in banks

All in Tsh resources

You will be glad you did

Final decision each must decide

Regards
Calvin

Mikecyc

44,231 posts

Posted by Mikecyc > 2022-08-14 21:00 |

Post removed.Why?

SEE_Research

4,571 posts

Posted by SEE_Research > 2022-08-14 21:05 | Report Abuse

To : Prof Kevin
Issued on 9.00 pm ., 14 August 2022, you are a man of gospel believer _ in Sunday at least for the rest days of the week __ from
Monday to Friday , __ you are well engaged in KLSE investments or for the pursuit of great
* money * and or mammon.

Are you overburdened with the multitude of stress,
every night as about to rest your head ,
you need to dig further a bigger hole to hide your head like an ostrich , digging kaw , kaw , kaw to hide ;

very frightening kaw , kaw , kaw
losses of over RM 1, 000.000.00

More so wasting every 5 minutes in TSH forum , WITH FRUITLESS RESULTS .

More so wasting your time in the Eagle Group of 250 active members,

But you are NOT well rewarded in terms of financial compensations , no perks ,

Instead you are burden with humongous losses in the plantation stocks of 10 ;

Leaving your household members
in desperation to care on your health ( who are seeking your time and love onto them. )
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

A. Prof Kevin on your humongous losses of over RM 1,000,000.00 _ rightly or wrongly ; wrongly or rightly as you are famously known for your twist and turn ; turn and twist , it is DEFINITELY A BETTER PROPOSITION NOT TO SPECULATE IN SO MANY FINANCIAL MARKETS; BE IT KLSE or Singapore financial market ___ extremely taxing , more so when you occurred frightening losses in KLSE of over RM 1,000,000.00

B. THE FINANCIAL LOSSES WHICH ARE DAMAGING ___CAN USE TO PAY INTO YOUR YEARLY TITHE AND OFFERINGS INTO YOUR 2 CHURCHES , ONE CHURCH WHEREBY YOU ATTEND IN THE REGULAR SERVICE AND ALSO INTO THE SECONDARY CHURCH WHERE YOU ARE PREACHING CHARISMATICLY.

C. OR ARE YOU ON SABBATICAL LEAVES IN ONE OR TWO OF YOUR ATTENDING CHURCHES AS YOU HAVE TO ATTEND TO WIDE RANGING DUTIES IN
( i ) TSH forum on minutes of daily spamming , 1 day = 63 spams __ that is really incredible.

( ii ) Eagle Group / huge numbers of noisy members whereby you misled them and they keep on bothering you when they can escape from their jail house rock __
at the peak prices of

25, 26 , 27 , 28 , 29 April 2022 of
10 plantation stocks ; more prominently in TSH .

REMARKS
D. Prof Kevin commenced his Eagle Group since December 2020 till now _ 14 August 2022 _ more than 20 months / 600 days that is DEFINITELY NOT RIGHT TO YOUR HOUSE HOLD MEMBERS WHO ARE YEARNING FOR YOUR TIME AND ATTENTION , IN WHICH THEY HAD ENDURED FOR SUCH LONG PERIOD , THAT IS OBVIOUSLY NOT THEIR FAULT .

WHO TO BLAME __?

BLAME IT ON THE DIRTY INVESTMENT BANKERS __ IS IT PROF KEVIN.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Matthew 6:24-25
New International Version
24 “No one can serve two masters. Either you will hate the one and love the other, or you will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and money / mammon.

Do Not Worry
25 “Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothes?

******************************************************************************************************************************
Matthew 6:24-25
King James Version
24 No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

25 Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment?

******************************************************************************************************************************

Luen07

81 posts

Posted by Luen07 > 2022-08-14 21:06 | Report Abuse

Ini macam senang cari duit, jual rumah beli TSH lol.

calvintaneng

53,448 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2022-08-14 21:11 | Report Abuse

Most important answer will be?

Cutloss in what stock?
Sell what shares?
Take profit in which ones?

Then buy the most potential to rise Tsh

Post a Comment