TSH RESOURCES BHD

KLSE (MYR): TSH (9059)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

1.12 - 1.15

Trading Volume

15 people like this.

25,483 comment(s). Last comment by calvintaneng 2 minutes ago

skoh888

1,017 posts

Posted by skoh888 > 2022-06-02 15:37 | Report Abuse

Terribly irresponsible in my view...anyways the markets never lie and people will always learn the hard way in the end. giving reasons or what not or blaming others will not bring your money back! Believing you have certitude in markets will leave you destitute

skoh888

1,017 posts

Posted by skoh888 > 2022-06-02 15:38 | Report Abuse

@JJPTR never mind la ....let the people see for themselves

skoh888

1,017 posts

Posted by skoh888 > 2022-06-02 15:43 | Report Abuse

promoting stocks is fine....in fact should be encouraged as that was what this forum was created for. BUT promoting should be done responsibly as there are many newbies and amateurs who are really clueless and looking for some guidance. Always advise the pros and cons and not oversell visions of grandeur like can become billioaire like Robert Kuok etc.....come on

Chon888

601 posts

Posted by Chon888 > 2022-06-02 15:51 | Report Abuse

I believe sooner or later the investors will see the value of TSH especially at the price of this low level. Even the boss of TSH also kept buying recently . Just my opinion.

skoh888

1,017 posts

Posted by skoh888 > 2022-06-02 16:01 | Report Abuse

TSH fundamentals are still strong and seems pretty well supported at RM1.25 level. However the bounce that will follow could just be a technical rebound and may not go too high. The recent selldown has created many stale bulls and I don't think we will see the high of RM1.89 for a while. just my 2 cents

skoh888

1,017 posts

Posted by skoh888 > 2022-06-02 16:02 | Report Abuse

I would prefer to put my money in F&B stocks which is showing an uptrend across the sector

Posted by Beginner777 > 2022-06-02 16:03 | Report Abuse

I m surprised so many ppl here except SKoh888 practise "curi Ayam " tactic as emplyed by many seasoned players n syndnicate. I collected my block from RM1 to RM 1.08 as it price goes up higher high , i trade the stock intraday, short term , sometimes sell first n buy back the next instant to reduce my holding costs or for pocket money. I sold one third when price hit 1.79 on 4/3/22 averaging 1.75 slowly buy back when price hit below 1.6(Curi ayam tactic ,very difficult to execute when u only hv hope or dream). My holding is very much below RM 1. I believe the game is not over yet but u must hv strategy to benefit from the volatility. Buy n hold n DCA until u hv no money or too fearful to average down . Dun forget the company can easily bring out contigent liabilities to time it when price is the the lowest to shake u off or trigger margin call. My holding cost of the same shares is actually getting cheaper n hv spare for real bargain. Commentors here, ones r more interested to prove they r right, few r trying to share their money making tactics.

skoh888

1,017 posts

Posted by skoh888 > 2022-06-02 16:13 | Report Abuse

@Beginner777...wise man! you are obviously not a 'Beginner" haha

Posted by Beginner777 > 2022-06-02 16:14 | Report Abuse

My hat off to Skoh888 when he said he wan to keep it simple KISS! He had succeesfully overcome the biggest obstacles to investment FEAR, HOPE,GREED. The biggest destroyer is HOPE (when u only read all the good news until u r trapped). I still find it difficult to unteach my bad habits n execute decisively whereas skoh888 can do it habitually. Skoh888 has achieved the highest level of d art of investment.

skoh888

1,017 posts

Posted by skoh888 > 2022-06-02 16:31 | Report Abuse

thank you for the kind words Beginner......Believe me I am still making very elementary mistakes in the markets but learning from them is what counts! We are always our worst enemy in the markets

Weechichi

451 posts

Posted by Weechichi > 2022-06-02 16:45 | Report Abuse

relax leh. dont be amateurish. make good investment decisions of your money. many people fail because they dont know when to buy and when to exit. hehe. cheers.

Posted by Beginner777 > 2022-06-02 17:02 | Report Abuse

How much do we know about the actual methods of Warrent buffet, templeton. Is their methods stereotyped fixed or dynamic in response to market sentiments? Warrent Buffet has NOT written anybook himself n pls listen between the line the only rare interview over CNBC in 2003 regarding those books about his methods. As far as I know on an yrly average basis he bought 7 counters n sold 6 counters ,oso practise 'Curi Ayam". What happen to the investment on PARKSON by The self-proclaimed msian Warrent Buffet of icapital Tan ? Dun equate Msian Counters n mkts with overseas blindly. Ppl here talked abt Neoh n Cold eyes, Neoh is born with a golden Spoon but many of his counters r stucked whereas Cold eyes left Nanyang but work as "fund Mgr" for BCorp from 2000-2007 without telling the outside world(dun ask me how i know but u can ask him if u meet him) so Q marks when did he actually made his money with his methods or with some privileged info. The point I m trying to drive home is u need to internalize what u read or come across any news ,not cynical but with a pinch of salt. I used to chase after so many investment gurus n read hundreds of books but most of them u can throw into bins. I was very impressed at one time by economists,financial accountant ,auditors ,analysts, investment gurus ...then subsequently I realised if these experts r so good then they shd be making money for themselves n become the richest men in the world! Why the trouble to charge pittance 10K to sell u the secrets. All news u got r definitely second hand. All news regarding a particular stock in mass media r paid to be written . They r not neutral but u still can benefit if u hv the right methods 水清没有鱼

Weechichi

451 posts

Posted by Weechichi > 2022-06-02 17:07 | Report Abuse

dont spam leh. very annoying. be your own guru. I never care about any guru or whatsover. if they are that good they dont need waste time already. relax.. hehe.. cheers.

Posted by StartOfTheBull > 2022-06-02 18:32 | Report Abuse

Where were all the gurus when the price was at RM1.89? Why didn't they raise the alarm at that time? Only now when the price has came down so much? Anyway, this is normal in i3.
Chinese saying: 马后炮
Haha

Posted by Investformilkmoney > 2022-06-02 19:12 | Report Abuse

Actually Weechichi is not horse belakang canon, he made a sell call at the exact time.

skoh888

1,017 posts

Posted by skoh888 > 2022-06-02 19:14 | Report Abuse

startofthebull....the biggest 'guru' did tell you to buy more and hold kaw kaw till RM3.00 to RM4.00. So it was up to you. Wechichi actually was calling a sell so full credit to him

Springtime

674 posts

Posted by Springtime > 2022-06-02 19:15 | Report Abuse

Uncle and gang have left plantation stocks for O&G. So market will chill for a while. Just stay cool and wait for Boss to keep buying. It will rise eventually.

Posted by StartOfTheBull > 2022-06-02 19:20 | Report Abuse

Exactly. This is the kind of character we should respect most unlike those come to write long essays aftermatch of an event.
Cheers.

Posted by StartOfTheBull > 2022-06-02 19:23 | Report Abuse

Exactly. This is the kind of character we should respect most unlike those come to write long essays aftermatch of an event.
Cheers.
Weechichi, l give you a like.

skoh888

1,017 posts

Posted by skoh888 > 2022-06-02 19:27 | Report Abuse

weechichi buy we buy haha....follow the man with a proven track record

Posted by StartOfTheBull > 2022-06-02 19:27 | Report Abuse

@skoh888
By the way, I didn't buy kaw kaw. It is just less than 2% of my investment and I have averaged it down to RM1.72 now. Hope for the best.

skoh888

1,017 posts

Posted by skoh888 > 2022-06-02 19:30 | Report Abuse

that's good! keep some bullets ready!

VTrade

2,434 posts

Posted by VTrade > 2022-06-02 19:53 | Report Abuse

Everyone have her time horison in buying share.
Some only buy never sell
Some buy n sell
Some sell and buy
Some no buy
Some contra
In in out out
Janji ada strategy.
One day financial freedom

Weechichi

451 posts

Posted by Weechichi > 2022-06-02 20:13 | Report Abuse

yes investformilk. you tracked my post. about 1.8x, i sold. I spotted distribution, depsite all the RM2 and RM3 call. reason is simple, market is never linear. Now, it has came down to a very very attractive position, for whatsoever reason, it only present to me as a golden opportunity where tons have lost their monies due to margin call. my average is 1.3x now. if goes to 1.1 I will make a final buy and wait to take profit in 2-3 months time. cheers.

calvintaneng

55,854 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2022-06-02 20:15 |

Post removed.Why?

sunnyspoon

442 posts

Posted by sunnyspoon > 2022-06-02 20:39 | Report Abuse

Cpo price going up, TSH share price keep going down everyday

Posted by StartOfTheBull > 2022-06-02 21:12 | Report Abuse

Exports of Malaysian palm oil products for May jumped more than 20% to around 1,361,634 tonnes from 1,112,578 tonnes shipped during April, according to independent inspection company AmSpec Agri Malaysia.
---------------------------------------------
Export has increased first two months for the second quarter. If anyone has better reasons that plantation companies performance will not be better than the first quarter kindly let me know.

Posted by StartOfTheBull > 2022-06-02 21:13 | Report Abuse

Share price may be down but oil palm plantation business is progressing well.

Benhobenho

205 posts

Posted by Benhobenho > 2022-06-02 21:29 | Report Abuse

The biggest setback for investors especially tsh investors is share going down though price of cpo remained at high prices.

Posted by Investformilkmoney > 2022-06-02 21:36 | Report Abuse

@Weechichi, I just remembered because this is my current active counter. I don't have enough to split my investment into other counters. If I do that then I donate my money to the commissions only. So I focus one at the moment, and try increase bit by bit.

Weechichi

451 posts

Posted by Weechichi > 2022-06-02 21:54 | Report Abuse

yes @investformilk. Dont need diversify too much, I am the most against too diverse portfolio. Anyway, follow own investment thesis and strategy and timeline. I am happy my holdings now and like I mentioned if it hit below 1.1, I do my last purchase, and then wait for time to come. Never shattered. Never let emotion over run. cheers.

Posted by Raymond Tiruchelvam > 2022-06-02 22:12 | Report Abuse

in tsh we trust :-) .... my first choise was actually hsplant, but almost doing equally as bad, then u have the dividend counters, cepat, bplant, inno... neer go down much but also never to up... lastly u have the almost zero trading.... chin, kfima, kretam...... inching away upwards unnoticed,,,,, indons have cancelled crossing the channel to harvest cpo.... they need to find a way to extract juice while fruits still up on tree :-)

Posted by StartOfTheBull > 2022-06-02 22:27 | Report Abuse

Kfima and Fima I know. Very good counters, continuingly making profit and distribute out very good dividend. They were unnoticed maybe they are not listed as plantation companies.
But one thing I dislike these two is because their transaction volumns are low and very inactive most of the time.

calvintaneng

55,854 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2022-06-03 02:51 |

Post removed.Why?

Weechichi

451 posts

Posted by Weechichi > 2022-06-03 08:34 | Report Abuse

Calvin, Dont promote so much lor. even we are in the same boat but I dont feel the courtesy to promote or demote a particular counter. reason is simple, those who trade based on your recommendation, if they lose they blame you, if they profit they dont split you. so keep investment decision to own lor. Like me I dont even care who is this or that. value right I go. no hard feelings. cheers.

calvintaneng

55,854 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2022-06-03 08:44 | Report Abuse

Weechichi

Please note:

I only highlight investing longer term view

Not day trading or contra play

The facts are given accurately

So just take note

sunnyspoon

442 posts

Posted by sunnyspoon > 2022-06-03 09:06 | Report Abuse

Talk promote no more strengh , from 1.86 keep asking people to buy until lowest , most retailer no more cash to buy any more

Posted by Investformilkmoney > 2022-06-03 09:08 | Report Abuse

Hello Weechichi and Calvin, if been in some forums with both and also read Calvin's past blog. Both of you comments with facts. I respect that and I am learning from many including both of you. Some counters promoted by Calvin really go up, and some drop even with solid facts. Some unidentified forces was in work and we can't find out. Many loss and blamed Calvin, but no one share the same sadness Calvin has, because he should also made losses over there. Right now in TSH I am in red, but I don't blame Calvin, just blame myself for not check in details on the counter, such as warrants.

Posted by Investformilkmoney > 2022-06-03 09:09 | Report Abuse

Among all 42 plantations, I choose TSH, due to many facts.

Posted by StartOfTheBull > 2022-06-03 09:47 | Report Abuse

In share market we never know when is the peak price or when is the bottom price for a counter though risks maybe less with more stringent self analysis. At RM1.86 l bought not solely follow some gurus here but assume that it can go higher. So I don't blame anyone though I am quite regrettable with that high entry price.
What if the price now is RM2.00? Surely a different story will be told in the forum. Haha

Weechichi

451 posts

Posted by Weechichi > 2022-06-03 09:51 | Report Abuse

Of course Calvin, I’m just telling you to save the hassle. Save the courtesy. After all evrything posted on forum should be taken with a pinch of salt. Nothing can be put into any words. So save the courtesy. Cheers. Dont need overreact.

willsmith

236 posts

Posted by willsmith > 2022-06-03 09:51 | Report Abuse

Calvin now say he only highlight investing longer term view and "this is the best of time to buy low (which is actually now in this time)". Maybe it's true but when the price was rm1.80+ Calvin say buy buy! I think he killed a lot of people this time, too late for those who listened to him earlier. Calvin say he is Christian but maybe he devil in disguise.

willsmith

236 posts

Posted by willsmith > 2022-06-03 09:53 | Report Abuse

Calvin MUST put proclamation on his advice "Strictly Long term 3 year play" because not many has his capacity to hold.

jackfruit

544 posts

Posted by jackfruit > 2022-06-03 09:57 | Report Abuse

Ha..ha..you think pastor will hold for 3yrs. If TSH reach his target he cabut . Unless TSH stuck at this level for 3yrs.

Weechichi

451 posts

Posted by Weechichi > 2022-06-03 10:00 | Report Abuse

See, the above forummers start referring to you, Calvin. When they fail due to their own incapability, finger pointing is always the best recourse. That’s why I like to earn silently. Hehe. Cheers.

skoh888

1,017 posts

Posted by skoh888 > 2022-06-03 10:01 | Report Abuse

when TSH and JTiasa was trading at the highs at RM1.89 and RM1.28 he said don't sell but BUY more. He puts targets of RM3.00 for both at year end. It's not whether he is wrong or right, just the way he sells it. Anyways thanks to him it shows that David Koresh's legacy is alive

skoh888

1,017 posts

Posted by skoh888 > 2022-06-03 10:02 | Report Abuse

NETX even worse

skoh888

1,017 posts

Posted by skoh888 > 2022-06-03 10:04 | Report Abuse

If sharing facts why have to spam and share over 1000 times if it's not for self interest? over and over again. If so good just buy and shut up. say long term but keep on looking at price non stop

Post a Comment