GADANG HOLDINGS BHD

KLSE (MYR): GADANG (9261)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

0.35 - 0.355

Trading Volume

38 people like this.

37,593 comment(s). Last comment by XinXin Chan 3 days ago

apini

1,445 posts

Posted by apini > 2016-08-12 22:19 | Report Abuse

I do not care KYY is a good man or a crook, if he has good karma , he is most welcome to come on board to enjoy the success with us

apini

1,445 posts

Posted by apini > 2016-08-12 22:31 | Report Abuse

ah_boon ,

you should emulate Murali spirit , he dislikes and disbelieves KYY more than you

he has realized now it is the time he should leave the matter to the time to judge who is right

I really do not understand why you can't be a little more rational and reasonable to let the time speaks the truth

there are many ways we can show our kind-heartedness,

if people refuse to be saved

why should you turn yourself into a disgusting devil

?????????

Posted by maomaochong > 2016-08-12 22:40 | Report Abuse

jz curious who that kyy wat he doing affected you all?

Posted by MoneyFace88 > 2016-08-12 22:43 | Report Abuse

Maomaochong why u asking, none of your business. Who are you to ask so this question

Posted by qiqimon5566 > 2016-08-12 22:49 | Report Abuse

lame ~
when i added my position 2.43, no one care ~
now so many people come and argue here good or bad LOL

Posted by maomaochong > 2016-08-12 22:51 | Report Abuse

wa.wa.wa.,so unfriendly woh, this is forum wat, i am not asking u to answer me.

Ricky Kiat

1,356 posts

Posted by Ricky Kiat > 2016-08-12 22:54 | Report Abuse

all bro, pls dun misunderstanding ,ah boon are not against gadang , but he is against 'Prominent investor' who shout to buy gadang when gadang price at historical high.

uncle koon is a real trend investor ,but maybe many i3 member being mislead by him after the trend are reverse (USD trend).

i still believe uncle koon is really want to share his experience & teach & show us how to become super investor. he is not intent to cheat retail investor.

at this case, time will tell , if gadang price can reach 3.20-3.50 in 2017. it may clear uncle koon's name.

Icon8888

18,658 posts

Posted by Icon8888 > 2016-08-12 22:58 | Report Abuse

Everytime Uncle Koon surfaced , a lot of shit will be stirred up.

very divisive. That is why I very "sian" of him

ah_boon

249 posts

Posted by ah_boon > 2016-08-12 23:03 | Report Abuse

If this prominent investor is so good, why he don't shout when he finished accumulating at Rm2.00 or lower? He shout when timing is right for him to sell. Yes, I am not against Gadang. But I dislike unresponsible prominent investor who only shout when price at historical high. All with true motive as syndicate.

Icon8888

18,658 posts

Posted by Icon8888 > 2016-08-12 23:12 | Report Abuse

Ah Boon has a point also. I also found Koon timing very awful. If want to call buy, call earlier lah. Don't everytime call buy after shoot up to all time high

Icon8888

18,658 posts

Posted by Icon8888 > 2016-08-12 23:13 | Report Abuse

Good night everybody. No more mood to discuss this topic

gwansoo

307 posts

Posted by gwansoo > 2016-08-12 23:14 | Report Abuse

@ah_boon how do you think Mr.koon should sell his shares?

pisanggoreng

1,065 posts

Posted by pisanggoreng > 2016-08-12 23:27 | Report Abuse

ah boon,

how do you know uncle finished collecting at 2.00 and less ?

if you can not show us the evident , then how can we believe your kind-heartedness

apini may be right ?

uncle koon may not have collected enough because the chart doesn't reveal so

he plays reverse psychology

he knows there are people ready to help him to push down the price so that he can buy more at lower cost.

what do you think?

show us the proof rather wild guessing like brother apini said.

or make it very simple and straight forward,

challenge apini now,

the price will drop to 1.60 before the next QR

do you dare to take the risk

if not

just leave it dead or alive

Judgement

56 posts

Posted by Judgement > 2016-08-12 23:28 | Report Abuse

I don't really have interest to hear of prominent investor. What I know Gadang current PE is 7.33 which is still low and cheap. Cold eye is the sixth largest shareholder of Gadang according to annual report of 2015. KYY not in the list of 30 largest shareholder. Order book is still strong and healthy. Bidding projects this year RM10 billion jobs.As long as the fundamental of Gadang is still strong and the share price is still cheap, I will continue to hold it.

ah_boon

249 posts

Posted by ah_boon > 2016-08-12 23:40 | Report Abuse

Maybe the company in Malaysia should just ban this prominent investor from making any statement. Without his help, the share price will go up naturally. With his bad record or cheating newbies by encouraging margin financing, he will cause bad name to the company. Why he like to encourage newbies to use margin financing? Of course to help him to chase high so that he can sell higher and can donate on your behalf. Lembu punya susu, sapi dapat nama.

ah_boon

249 posts

Posted by ah_boon > 2016-08-12 23:43 | Report Abuse

The share price will only go up when there is buyer. Why not everyone not buying for a while. This prominent investor sure buying this share using margin financing. Wait until he has margin call until he has to force sell. When you enter at that time, you can get Gadang at better price.

pisanggoreng

1,065 posts

Posted by pisanggoreng > 2016-08-12 23:47 | Report Abuse

ah boon,

what are you talking ......

how can you ask people don't buy good stock cheap

super sifu like BG, WB ,CE, KC,....

very angry you know ?

Judgement

56 posts

Posted by Judgement > 2016-08-12 23:47 | Report Abuse

Ah boon this is gadang thread. Please discuss on gadang, not the prominent investor. If you want talk on prominent investor, please talk in your prominent investor thread.

okdoke

279 posts

Posted by okdoke > 2016-08-12 23:52 | Report Abuse

Dear Apini,

I am a newbie and am interested to know the valuation of gadang as per your comment below.

Quote " gadang at the current price of 2.70 is still undervalue , it should worth more than 3.00 , KYY can dispose all his share ,the value is still there, it still worth more than 3.00, try to do a valuation yourself ,if you can't then you can read the reports from the IB. the best is you join KC online course rather than giving baseless remark and all the wild guessing here " Unquote

Would you mind sharing the valuation done by kc? My email address roslan602@yahoo.com thanks in advance and have a nice weekend

ah_boon

249 posts

Posted by ah_boon > 2016-08-12 23:57 | Report Abuse

Bidding project announcement is just speculative to give hope. Even if a company gets the project, the profit is not realized yet until the project completed. The market will not give that high valuation just based on getting big projects but didn't compute the cost and whether they can deliver or not. I think this is what prominent investor mentioned as well. Maybe he has memory problem and shouting buy at high price.

Judgement

56 posts

Posted by Judgement > 2016-08-13 00:02 | Report Abuse

Sigh, this ah boon must be lost a lot of money because of KYY.

pisanggoreng

1,065 posts

Posted by pisanggoreng > 2016-08-13 00:05 | Report Abuse

ah boon <

with this message I can easily conclude that you know nut about gadang , what more the strategy of the BOD .shame on you!
go read annual report, read what KOK onn said why not follow others in bidding more projects.

betul betul shame on you

know nut, want to talk like expert

pisanggoreng

1,065 posts

Posted by pisanggoreng > 2016-08-13 00:10 | Report Abuse

okdoke,

you want valuation what is so difficult, why ask apini

i provide you.

http://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/kianweiaritcles/100560.jsp

http://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/kianweiaritcles/100545.jsp

http://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/bluefun/100524.jsp

plenty more ....

I scare you no time to read

pisanggoreng

1,065 posts

Posted by pisanggoreng > 2016-08-13 00:12 | Report Abuse

but some individual like ah boon type

you give him 1 lorry

he read also can not understand

worst still

interpret wrongly

BUY become SELL

pisanggoreng

1,065 posts

Posted by pisanggoreng > 2016-08-13 00:16 | Report Abuse

ah boon ,
i don't mean to hurt your feeling
you should not have come to my territory to talk something not sensical

you no give me face , so i also don't want to fold my hands do nothing

ah_boon

249 posts

Posted by ah_boon > 2016-08-13 00:17 | Report Abuse

Wondering why some people so emotional. If they hold a lot of Gadang shares and believe into the company, they should trust themselves and don't listen to what I mentioned. They should just hold the share tight tight until it go up to better price. But by then, don't forget to sell as you have a big weak holder standing by to sell.

Posted by maomaochong > 2016-08-13 00:26 | Report Abuse

agreed to ah boon said. even gets the project, profit is not realized until it completed. and cost of running the project. but news or announcement are always speculative because ppl like to invest based on so called good news. tender billion project is only on tender stage-pre contract stage, when come to post contract stage, incurring more cost. i think shouldn't invest based on bidding announcement. good news i think is 錦上添花only.

pisanggoreng

1,065 posts

Posted by pisanggoreng > 2016-08-13 00:27 | Report Abuse

ah boon

what are you talking

why you talk like that

how can we sell now when we know we can sell more later ?

how can I allow you ah boon to talk 3 talk 4 here to block my fortune

how should I talk to you

if you can't understand something simple like common sense

ah_boon

249 posts

Posted by ah_boon > 2016-08-13 00:28 | Report Abuse

So many evaluation around. Each broker house also give their own target price. Prominent investor also got his own target price. Which one to choose ar? I see the highest target price for Gadang is only Rm3.00 others around Rm2.80. Is the report trustable? If it's not, then why should we trust prominent investor? He got a whole broker house at his backyard? Maybe he should open a brokering firm to provide target price for shares.If this so call target price is accurate, everyone will be millionaire by now.

pisanggoreng

1,065 posts

Posted by pisanggoreng > 2016-08-13 00:29 | Report Abuse

ah boon ,

I think you should pay me tuition fee

I have thought you some much wisdom in value investing

Posted by maomaochong > 2016-08-13 00:31 | Report Abuse

broker house?they only do their job. some info can for reference.better far away from them, target price, no way lo they jz promote the stock .

pisanggoreng

1,065 posts

Posted by pisanggoreng > 2016-08-13 00:33 | Report Abuse

ah boon

you see ....

you make non sensical statement again

who says we trust KYY

ah_boon

249 posts

Posted by ah_boon > 2016-08-13 00:35 | Report Abuse

Oh ya, maybe on monday those who like to listen to target price, go ask CIMB broker research. Maybe they can give Gadang target price of RM5.00. So it's REALLY good news. We all know CIMB research very generous one in giving target price. Hear for them and ask them promote heavily. Then all those who hold the shares will feel better.

Song Lee

116 posts

Posted by Song Lee > 2016-08-13 00:36 | Report Abuse

Ah boon ,people want to sell or buy is depend on them,why u worry about? If u want to Gadang just sell it,don talk the stupid idiot thing here.....friendly speaking u r not welcome here

Posted by maomaochong > 2016-08-13 00:36 | Report Abuse

pisanggoreng , mind to share what is the most value of gadang to make u invest in gadang? with the low pe 7.something?with the low pe u always mentioned? or mr cold eye inside?tq.

pisanggoreng

1,065 posts

Posted by pisanggoreng > 2016-08-13 00:36 | Report Abuse

aiyoh ah boon,

I wonder you now what is target price ?
and how it is derived?

I suggest you better go and do some homework before you come here to teach people wrong thing

ok?

VenFx

14,784 posts

Posted by VenFx > 2016-08-13 00:39 | Report Abuse

They do receive Green pao & Ang Pao . Usually, i'll discount their rating by 10-20% .

Multinational Corporate run by Professional, add 15 % .

ah_boon

249 posts

Posted by ah_boon > 2016-08-13 00:40 | Report Abuse

Each person has their own opinion, why those people worry about. As mentioned, If they hold a lot of Gadang shares and believe into the company, they should trust themselves and don't listen to what I mentioned. They should just hold the share tight tight until it go up to better price. But by then, don't forget to sell as you have a big weak holder standing by to sell.

Posted by maomaochong > 2016-08-13 00:42 | Report Abuse

i think ah boon is unhappy why so call prominent investor use the bidding announcement for tender billion project to fry the price up, but it didnt yet bring any profit to company.maybe i am misunderstand ah boon.

pisanggoreng

1,065 posts

Posted by pisanggoreng > 2016-08-13 00:42 | Report Abuse

some people
they tot they wrote a few essay then they are GOD
come here to teach us here tak gam , tak gam

I always share something good to help you make money but you not believe because my name too low standard

Posted by pisanggoreng > Aug 10, 2016 05:22 PM | Report Abuse
next counter is TEKSENG ........

ready

get set

go.........

pisanggoreng

1,065 posts

Posted by pisanggoreng > 2016-08-13 00:43 | Report Abuse

good night

tomorrow watch my TEKSENG moves to 1.50

hahaha.......

Song Lee

116 posts

Posted by Song Lee > 2016-08-13 00:44 | Report Abuse

Then u pls shut up

VenFx

14,784 posts

Posted by VenFx > 2016-08-13 00:46 | Report Abuse

Good punt on TS .
But, be cautious .

Nowadays, Big Branded counter might turn to disapoint u .

ah_boon

249 posts

Posted by ah_boon > 2016-08-13 00:50 | Report Abuse

Everything mentioned here is just a discussion. Everyone who thinks Gadang still undervalued can still go and chase high. No one can prevent you from chasing high on stocks. It's very democratic. You can choose to buy or sell. It's simple. Those who thinks prominent investor is great, then.please continue to believe him and support his buy call. He could be right. Anyway, at the price now, he can just sell anytime to gain handsome profit.

VenFx

14,784 posts

Posted by VenFx > 2016-08-13 00:52 | Report Abuse

Fair & Balance , like the spirit in ah_boon .

pisanggoreng

1,065 posts

Posted by pisanggoreng > 2016-08-13 00:54 | Report Abuse

my dear friends

before I say good night ...

let me share with you a wisdom from a great man

"DO NOT WRESTLE WITH PIG, BOTH OF YOU GET DIRTY , BUT THE PIG ENJOYS IT"

bye

good night

Posted by maomaochong > 2016-08-13 00:54 | Report Abuse

gv u a like, ah boon.

pisanggoreng

1,065 posts

Posted by pisanggoreng > 2016-08-13 00:54 | Report Abuse

ah boon and venfx sure can not understand

because they are not pigs

GOOD NIGHT

ah_boon

249 posts

Posted by ah_boon > 2016-08-13 00:57 | Report Abuse

I also have a word of wisdom to share: Be Fearful When Others Are Greedy and Be Greedy When Others Are Fearful.

ah_boon

249 posts

Posted by ah_boon > 2016-08-13 01:01 | Report Abuse

Do remember another term. Margin of safety. Potential upside and downside of a particular share. First question to ask before investing is not how much money I can gain. But is how much money that I potentially will lose.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz